NATION

PASSWORD

Celestial Color?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Byzantiaum
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Celestial Color?

Postby Byzantiaum » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:10 am

I have been looking forward to getting 1 billion citizens so I could get the banner where I endorse one of the world's major religions (I don't remember the name of that banner).
Today, I noticed that this banner is gone, but a different one has been added (at least, one that I had not seen before): Celestial Color, where I "embrace the one true faith".

So, is this just about Violetism or is there an option to endorse one of the (real) world's major religions? I don't understand why the original banner was removed!

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:27 am

The banner you're thinking of is likely hallowed halls, which you get for appointing a catholic in Issue #6
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:04 am

The banner for supporting a major religion is 'Holy Water'. I'm not sure exactly what you have to do to get this.
The Violetism banner is 'Celestial Color', which can only be unlocked by putting your national religion as Violetism.
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Holy Water is "support @@FAITH@@", not "support a major religion".

Aclion
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:33 am

Trotterdam wrote:Holy Water is "support @@FAITH@@", not "support a major religion".

If you haven't picked a national religion @@faith@@ is "a major religion".
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Byzantiaum
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Choosing a National Religion...

Postby Byzantiaum » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:55 am

Thank you all for your replies!

I guess what I am really asking is this: HOW DO I CHOOSE A NATIONAL RELIGION?

Byzantiaum
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Issue #6

Postby Byzantiaum » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 am

Aclion wrote:The banner you're thinking of is likely hallowed halls, which you get for appointing a catholic in Issue #6

Yes, I do vaguely remember that one...I appointed a Catholic priest or bishop to something...and it said "You are now seen as favoring Catholics".
Then I never heard anything about religion again, except for Violetists.

Byzantiaum
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Byzantiaum » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:07 am

Pencil Sharpeners 2 wrote:The banner for supporting a major religion is 'Holy Water'. I'm not sure exactly what you have to do to get this.
The Violetism banner is 'Celestial Color', which can only be unlocked by putting your national religion as Violetism.

There are no longer any banners for 'Holy Water' or 'Hallowed Halls', although I do remember seeing them previously (before 'Celestial Color' was added to the list). How do I get them back?

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:35 am

Byzantiaum wrote:
Pencil Sharpeners 2 wrote:The banner for supporting a major religion is 'Holy Water'. I'm not sure exactly what you have to do to get this.

There are no longer any banners for 'Holy Water' or 'Hallowed Halls', although I do remember seeing them previously (before 'Celestial Color' was added to the list). How do I get them back?

Both banners still exist. They may be locked for you, but they are still available to unlock.

Aclion
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:47 am

Byzantiaum wrote:Thank you all for your replies!

I guess what I am really asking is this: HOW DO I CHOOSE A NATIONAL RELIGION?

You'll eventually get a special edition issue for it. Pick the option that establishes a state religion.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical