NATION

PASSWORD

Red Meeting ( CLOSED RP, Helsinki only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
East Ustya
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Red Meeting ( CLOSED RP, Helsinki only)

Postby East Ustya » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:28 am

Erich Krenz stands just outside the parliament building, a strange wooden structure that looks more like a farming community center, but it was the best they have, so it will have to do, dressed in a long black cloak which has 4 deep pockets in it, as well as a red scarf around his neck.
And as he stood there he wondered what the meeting would be like, and if anything could be gained, but he is positive enough to hope for the best, but the gun in his pocket says he is also prepared for the worst.
Headlines:
2:(Neo)Paganism is decreasing in popularity after misandric comments made by their leading high priestess.

On the market for a new region.

The Autonomous region of Helsinki
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:26 am

Aino Varjaari looked out and saw someone standing in the open. She bit her tongue and clutched at the knife in her pocket. She wrapped the red scarf around her left forearm and approached the man.
“Are you Erich Krenz? I’m Aino.”
Just call me Helsinki!
Just your everyday average person. Figured you should know.
“I only did my duty, and what I was told to do as well as I could”- Simo Häyhä
This nation is mostly my political views....
Oh, and sorry to any actual Finns if I screw up your language. Never meant to offend and always open to suggestions.

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:59 am

Looking at the red scarf Erich smiled saying: "Yes comrade, i am, i hope you are well"
Headlines:
2:(Neo)Paganism is decreasing in popularity after misandric comments made by their leading high priestess.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 pm

East Ustya wrote:Looking at the red scarf Erich smiled saying: "Yes comrade, i am, i hope you are well"

The grip on the knife relaxed. Aino smiled as well and shut her eyes.
“I am well. Just nervous. The last time I left my homelands, someone staged a rebellion. It took three months to straighten it out. You?”
Just call me Helsinki!
Oh, and sorry to any actual Finns if I screw up your language. Never meant to offend and always open to suggestions.

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:11 pm

"I am still getting used to the idea of peace, after all, i never knew peace, i was born in the war" Erich says as he holds a little red book, as well as a small flask.
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:27 pm

East Ustya wrote:"I am still getting used to the idea of peace, after all, i never knew peace, i was born in the war" Erich says as he holds a little red book, as well as a small flask.

Aino opens her eyes. “Peacetime is something I desire. The Russians haven’t stopped attacking in years.” An intrigued look crosses Aino’s face. “What is that book? What is in it?”
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:30 pm

The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:
East Ustya wrote:"I am still getting used to the idea of peace, after all, i never knew peace, i was born in the war" Erich says as he holds a little red book, as well as a small flask.

Aino opens her eyes. “Peacetime is something I desire. The Russians haven’t stopped attacking in years.” An intrigued look crosses Aino’s face. “What is that book? What is in it?”

"Its a book about communist theory i found, and why are they attacking you?" Erich asks as he wonders.
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:33 pm

East Ustya wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote: Aino opens her eyes. “Peacetime is something I desire. The Russians haven’t stopped attacking in years.” An intrigued look crosses Aino’s face. “What is that book? What is in it?”

"Its a book about communist theory i found, and why are they attacking you?" Erich asks as he wonders.

“The Russians had taken every bit of Finland but Helsinki. To make matters worse, the leader before me decided to take Estonia and Latvia, too. So the Russians attacked.” Aino’s smile faded really quick. “I could go for a vodka right now.”
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:36 pm

East Ustya wrote:"Its a book about communist theory i found, and why are they attacking you?" Erich asks as he wonders.

“The Russians had taken every bit of Finland but Helsinki. To make matters worse, the leader before me decided to take Estonia and Latvia, too. So the Russians attacked.” Aino’s smile faded really quick. “I could go for a vodka right now.”

"I could get you some, though what leader are you talking about?" Erich says as he walks to a box, putting down the little flask on a nearby table.
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:38 pm

East Ustya wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:“The Russians had taken every bit of Finland but Helsinki. To make matters worse, the leader before me decided to take Estonia and Latvia, too. So the Russians attacked.” Aino’s smile faded really quick. “I could go for a vodka right now.”

"I could get you some, though what leader are you talking about?" Erich says as he walks to a box, putting down the little flask on a nearby table.

“Simple. The past leader of Helsinki.” Aino looks at the flask with a confused look. “Alcohol, medicine, or just water?”
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:40 pm

East Ustya wrote:"I could get you some, though what leader are you talking about?" Erich says as he walks to a box, putting down the little flask on a nearby table.

“Simple. The past leader of Helsinki.” Aino looks at the flask with a confused look. “Alcohol, medicine, or just water?”

"I meant the Russian leader" Erich says as he hand her a glass of vodka saying: "Its Tea, Golden meditation tea"
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:43 pm

East Ustya wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:“Simple. The past leader of Helsinki.” Aino looks at the flask with a confused look. “Alcohol, medicine, or just water?”

"I meant the Russian leader" Erich says as he hand her a glass of vodka saying: "Its Tea, Golden meditation tea"

“Andrei Stanivov, I think his name was. Either that, or my secretary botched it.”
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:46 pm

East Ustya wrote:"I meant the Russian leader" Erich says as he hand her a glass of vodka saying: "Its Tea, Golden meditation tea"

“Andrei Stanivov, I think his name was. Either that, or my secretary botched it.”

"And what government are they running?"
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm

East Ustya wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:“Andrei Stanivov, I think his name was. Either that, or my secretary botched it.”

"And what government are they running?"

“They have become a dictatorship.” Aino takes a sip of the vodka.
Last edited by The Autonomous region of Helsinki on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:50 pm

East Ustya wrote:"And what government are they running?"

“They have become a dictatorship.”

"Far right?, Modern Capitalist?"
Last edited by East Ustya on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:52 pm

East Ustya wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:“They have become a dictatorship.”

"Far right?, Modern Capitalis?"

“Yes.” Aino’s face becomes pained. “My brother fought against their military.” She shakes her head.
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:33 pm

East Ustya wrote:"Far right?, Modern Capitalis?"

“Yes.” Aino’s face becomes pained. “My brother fought against their military.” She shakes her head.

"My guess is he did not make it, like my wife and my child" Erich says as he looks straight in her eyes.
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:35 pm

East Ustya wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:“Yes.” Aino’s face becomes pained. “My brother fought against their military.” She shakes her head.

"My guess is he did not make it, like my wife and my child" Erich says as he looks straight in her eyes.

Aino nods. Her eyes were filled with tears. “I would like to see your land some.”
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:39 pm

East Ustya wrote:"My guess is he did not make it, like my wife and my child" Erich says as he looks straight in her eyes.

Aino nods. Her eyes were filled with tears. “I would like to see your land some.”

"What do you want to see?, we don't have fancy posh monuments but the countryside is quite lovely"
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:42 pm

“I really would like to see anything you see fit to show me.” All of the sudden, Aino’s phone rings. She answers and a pleased look crosses her face. “My son is coming!?” She hangs up.
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:46 pm

The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:“I really would like to see anything you see fit to show me.” All of the sudden, Aino’s phone rings. She answers and a pleased look crosses her face. “My son is coming!?” She hangs up.

"Is something wrong?" Erich aaks as he signs for a truck to drive over, as he looks concerned.
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:49 pm

East Ustya wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:“I really would like to see anything you see fit to show me.” All of the sudden, Aino’s phone rings. She answers and a pleased look crosses her face. “My son is coming!?” She hangs up.

"Is something wrong?" Erich aaks as he signs for a truck to drive over, as he looks concerned.

“Someone got the idea to send my son here too. Don’t worry, he’s not a young child. He’s 14.”
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:53 pm

East Ustya wrote:"Is something wrong?" Erich aaks as he signs for a truck to drive over, as he looks concerned.

“Someone got the idea to send my son here too. Don’t worry, he’s not a young child. He’s 14.”

"I have2 nephews, maybe the young man wants a friend to play with as i show you our farming communities, the youngest is 15"
Headlines:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:57 pm

East Ustya wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:“Someone got the idea to send my son here too. Don’t worry, he’s not a young child. He’s 14.”

"I have2 nephews, maybe the young man wants a friend to play with as i show you our farming communities, the youngest is 15"

“That would be good.” A new figure is seen. “Kameroon! Don’t just start running willy-nilly! Where is Taska?”
Kameroon smiles when he got there. “Taska’s safe. She found a place to sleep. Who’s this? Your boyfriend?” He looks at Erich. “Hey.”
Just call me Helsinki!

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:00 pm

East Ustya wrote:"I have2 nephews, maybe the young man wants a friend to play with as i show you our farming communities, the youngest is 15"

“That would be good.” A new figure is seen. “Kameroon! Don’t just start running willy-nilly! Where is Taska?”
Kameroon smiles when he got there. “Taska’s safe. She found a place to sleep. Who’s this? Your boyfriend?” He looks at Erich. “Hey.”

Erich just smiles as he looks at the child, sighing as he remembers his own child....
Headlines:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents