NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [IC-Open!!!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [IC-Open!!!]

Postby Luminesa » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Holy High IC

August 16th, 2017

School has started for yet another year at Holy High, a school for ‘teenage’ gods, goddesses, and other supernaturals to learn how to perform their supernatural duties. The students have begun to arrive, slowly but surely, for the opening ceremony at the school.

Awaiting them is the grand and beautiful building which is the Holy High School, having been renovated and prepared for students both old and new. Rolling out before the students is the beautiful fountain, which stands crystalline and blue right in front of the main schoolhouse. The schoolhouse, front-and-center on campus, now has influences of both Greek and Roman architecture. Huge, elegant pillars line the front arch, directly in front of the fountain. Behind this is the schoolhouse itself, a fabulous Gothic-style building with a red-brick roof, long and lean windows, and unsheathed spires with red-brick spearheads aiming toward the sky. Within this elegant building is the auditorium, in which Zeus and the school staff await to greet the new student body of 2017-2018.

Within the auditorium, a Greek-style building with a huge set of bleachers rising in a circle toward the ceiling, the staff have prepared a feast for the students. Every food they could imagine, from every universe they could imagine. Zeus said to the other staff, at the first staff meeting of the year, that he wanted the large meal so the students could “enjoy the many cultures they bring along with them today”. Of course, other members of the staff were worried he merely wanted to have a really big feast.

“Ambrosia! Food for the goods!” Zeus, the tall, rotund, and ever-charming principal, bellowed as he looked out over the magnificent feast.

“Yes, we know, this is not the first time you have mentioned it...” Thana, the vice-principal, a man with long, raven-black hair, in a sweltering black overcoat, pants, and boots, sighed and chuckled as he watched Zeus’s hungry and proud expression. “However, please remember that the food is not exclusively for you. You’ve already eaten twice this morning,” he reminded him patiently.

“Oh you have nothing to fear! I hope to welcome the students with a fabulous feast to titillate their tastebuds for what the school-year has in-store!” Zeus responded, with a loud, hearty laugh.

The vice-principal smiled. He knew that if there was one thing Zeus was good at, it was putting on parties and celebrations like nobody else. Of course, in order to make him focus on such preparations, the staff had to keep him away from his regular dose of sins. Those being women and wine, to the excess. Even Bacchus was probably occasionally appalled at how ridiculous Zeus could be, when he was not focusing on a project.

“Just please keep yourself controlled and presentable for the sake of the students. We are a school, not a nightclub,” Thana reminded Zeus for the umpteenth time.

Zeus smacked Thana on the back-a little hard-and grinned. “Relax yourself! You yourself need to remember to eat! Enjoy the party and enjoy the beginning of this wonderful school-year!” he implored his companion.

“...Of course. Though I hardly need to eat as much as you do...” the vice-principal joked. He then turned toward the door, to wait for the new student body to arrive...
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:30 pm

A feast, eh? Well, that wasn't so bad. It'd give her a chance to ease into things before she had to get used to all the responsibility that was supposed to come along with school life... Definitely wasn't looking forward to that.

Going to make me actually put effort into it... easy for everyone else to talk about duty, they're not the ones who have to see people keeling over right and left to do their job. Maybe I'd rather not watch a bunch of people get ripped apart... not that anyone actually cares, so long as I get things done. She brushed some hair out of her face, tilting her head back slightly and inhaling. Oh, that smelled good. And she was pretty hungry...

Might as well, she thought with a shrug. I've got nothing better to do.
Unlike the previous, mostly-unobtrusive girl, with her casual attire and attitude, the next person who entered wasn't exactly innocuous.

Two young children, identical twins, pushed the doors open--making way for a woman in a voluminous red dress, one whose face lit up as she saw the magnificent array spread out before her. "Oh, how lovely," she said delightedly, clasping her hands together. "A feast! What a way to be welcomed," she continued, sweeping into the room with bright, eager eyes. "I am starving. Why, the last time I had something to eat must have been... oh, far too long ago!" She took a seat, beaming. "So many different things to try... I'll just have to have some of everything!" Within moments, the two children and two others--one thinner man with a somewhat malicious smile and a larger one with only a hint of intelligence in his eyes--were at the table with her, each of them beginning at a different place and starting to fill a plate--it appeared that they had done this before.

Mm, I like this school already.
After that came two more figures, who looked very similar at first glance. In fact, one of them seemed like a miniature clone of the other, save for a few features that stood out--a slightly darker shade of red in her hair, one golden eye instead of having both of them blue, and a rather odd pair of wings while the other seemed to have none. On a closer look, though, they became more and more different--the smaller one dressed in cheerful colors and looking around excitedly, with all the enthusiasm of her apparent age, and the taller one clad in much darker attire, gray and black, her own eyes moving around the room warily--almost fearfully. The child was bright and full of life, but the other... She was pale, thin, and tired, her eyes dark and sad, and she looked like she wasn't sure she belonged there.

"That's a lot of food," the child said with wide eyes, and the taller one turned to her, her countenance seeming to brighten as she did so.

"Don't eat too much, all right?" she replied, her voice soft and gentle. "It's not good for you."

"Okay," the little girl said with a happy nod. "An' don't you eat too much, either," she added, frowning slightly. The older one laughed, and ruffled the smaller one's hair, receiving a childish glare for her troubles.

"I won't," she said with a smile. "You don't have to worry about that." For that moment, she looked like a completely different person--but only a little bit later it was gone. She'll be safer here, won't she? I just--have to make sure that she's safe. It doesn't matter if there are other angels here, if they remember. It doesn't matter if they think that I--

There's nothing they can say or do that I don't deserve, anyway. So it's fine. No matter what happens, as long as she's safe--

I won't let anyone hurt you again. I promise.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Two young women walked into the grand hall where a sumptuous feast awaited them, one behind the other. Except...one was walking and the other was floating, and the younger one actually looked older.
The floating one was pale, with wispy white hair that floated around her shoulders like a cloud. Her dress also seemed to be gently blown by some invisible wind, her skin looked like she'd barely been out in the sun.

The other young lady had skin that was a deep, deep brown. So much so that it was nearly black, like the night sky, burst into the room, dark eyes twinkling. Her white hair, like the other girl's except that it was styled into braids and twists before being pulled up in a half-do, she was wearing a blue hoodie with a black leather vest over it and faded blue jeans. She looked almost overly cheerful as she looked around.
"What's uuuuuuuuuupppppp?! It's Lailah in the place to be, bitches!" she called by way of greeting, the airy girl chuckled fondly.
"Well Lailah, congratulations on alerting the dead of our arrival."

"Come on Aether, it's a new day of school and there's so much to be excited about! I mean so many new friends to make, and this amazing feas...hold up bitch! They have Boston cream donuts over there!" Lailah grabbed Aether's hand (she could escape if she wanted by making herself intangible) and pulled her toward the nearest seat, next to the table laden with desserts.
My favorite part about being an angel besides the flying and the magical powers and helping bring new life into the world is never having to worry about getting fat.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:08 pm

That voice... it sounded familiar. She knew it, from a long time ago--from home.

She didn't have enough time to think about it, though--because some of the words--

"...I don't know that word," the child next to her said with a voice that was just a little bit too loud. "What's it mean?" She blinked, and looked down at the little girl, trying to keep a smile on her face. Did she hear it from him? I can't remember...

"That's not a word you need to know," she said reassuringly. "Just... don't ever say it, okay? It's not a nice word."

"Okay," the little girl replied, and furrowed her childish brow, looking at the desserts longingly.

"Not yet," she chastised, glancing over her shoulder. Lailah? Her eyes widened slightly, and she shrank into herself. No, no. Don't remember me. Don't look at me. Please.

"Are you okay?" She looked back down, and smiled genuinely. You're not like him at all.

"I'm fine, Mara," she whispered. "Don't worry."

As long as I have you with me, I'll be okay. Even if people find out what I did... I don't need anything else. Just so long as you're here, and safe...

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:22 pm

She skipped into the party area, holding her lantern in one hand and waving the other at her (hopefully) new friends! This was so exciting! She had been roaming the halls for a week, regarding everything with a sense of wonderment! The world was so neato! Who knew that while she had been in an endless pit of . . . well, she wasn't quite sure how she had been before but she sure was excited to be here now!

Her effervescent demeanour was a stark contrast to her appearance, a tall and deathly pale woman with eyes darker than the deepest blackness, each leaking a steady stream of thick black tears that dripped off her face and hit the floor, hissing and eating into the flooring! Around her swirled black petals, a gentle swirling only interuppted by her swinging arms changing their drifting patterns! Around and behind her slithered a large three headed snake, each head more frightening than the last! To even try to describe them would have been impossible, even for the best of writers!

She made her way towards a table that was filling up and shouted in glee!

"HI EVERYBODY! MY NAME'S BUBBLES! WHAT'S YOURS!?"

She giggled to herself for seemingly no reason and plopped in front of a red-clad woman, flanked by several people!

"HI! I'M BUBBLES! HI!"

Her snake hissed and slithered onto the table, each head taking a roast pig and beginning the process to swallow it! The petals around her swirled outwards and brushed against the others, imbuing them with an almost overwhelming sense of dread and despair! She smiled, even as her tears began to eat away at the table!
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:46 pm

Ah, now that was unusual. "...You're an interesting one." The woman in red looked up, smiling slightly. "Call me Rena." You look...

Delicious.

Her servants simply continued on their mission, the young girl finally depositing the first fully-loaded plate in front of her mistress. Rena's eyes lit up, and she smiled just a bit too wide before beginning to eat. Oh, that was much better...

Though there was a small child in the room that she really wanted to try, looking rather scared of this 'Bubbles'. That was a pity... it meant that the child wouldn't come close enough to eat. That was so sad. The little girl just looked so sweet and delicious, she wanted to snap her tiny little bones and suck the marrow out, and--she supposed that would involve death, but everyone died in the end, so what was the problem with speeding it up a bit?

People suffered much less if she just devoured them while they were children.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Charlia wrote:Ah, now that was unusual. "...You're an interesting one." The woman in red looked up, smiling slightly. "Call me Rena." You look...

Delicious.

Her servants simply continued on their mission, the young girl finally depositing the first fully-loaded plate in front of her mistress. Rena's eyes lit up, and she smiled just a bit too wide before beginning to eat. Oh, that was much better...

Though there was a small child in the room that she really wanted to try, looking rather scared of this 'Bubbles'. That was a pity... it meant that the child wouldn't come close enough to eat. That was so sad. The little girl just looked so sweet and delicious, she wanted to snap her tiny little bones and suck the marrow out, and--she supposed that would involve death, but everyone died in the end, so what was the problem with speeding it up a bit?

"HI RENA MY NAME IS BUBBLES WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND ZEUS SAYS I HAVE TO ASK PEOPLE TO BE MY FRIEND BECAUSE RANDOMLY HUGGING PEOPLE IS WEIRD SO WILL YOU BE MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU FROM! ARE YOU A GODDESS!!! ZEUS SAYS I AM A GODDESS! I CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH MY TEARS! ISN'T THAT NEATO MOSQUITO!!! DO YOU WANNA PLAY TOGETHER!!!!"

She was so excited! Maybe this nice woman would be her friend!
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Halazy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Halazy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:51 pm

Oh wow. Oh, wow, this was something else. Tenez had really only been to one place (that trip to the Pleiades didn't count, it was a disaster) in her eight billion years or so of life, and that was the Sun's enormous headquarters for the few universal meetings she had actually gone to. While there was definitely a good deal of artistry to Sun's palace, it was clearly meant as more of a functional venue for holding the biggest assemblies possible. This school, on the other hand, was an absolute work of art, top to bottom. The spires, the curves and points of the roof, the sheer size of the place, the attention to every detail fascinated her. Tenez had had time to look at a lot of things, including some pretty neat buildings, but actually being at one was a totally new experience.

Cool, she thought. It's already an adventure.

Once inside the doors, the immense scale of the feast inside was another wonder. When was the last time she had been at a feast? Had she ever been to a feast? Did she need to eat? Oh wait, no, she didn't; she just needed hydrogen, and she already had billions of tons of it back home. Still, it all looked really good. Tenez decided, as part of her first experience of being in a real place, she was going to eat one of everything, or at least one new thing until she got bored. Determined to accomplish her new greatest mission, Tenez grabbed a paper plate and made her way to the nearest abundance of food. Alright, some white lumpy stuff, an orange stick, a tan rectangle with some stuff in it, two leathery little green balls, and... oh, it looked like other people had liquids with them too. Probably ought to get some of that. Picking completely at random, she poured a sort of vaguely golden liquid into a little container; it smelled sweet.

Now she (presumably) had to find somewhere to sit. The room was absurdly huge and as filled with seats as it was with food, but finding the right seat, she had heard in the past, was important. It would make sense to sit with someone, right? Why bother coming all this way just to be isolated? Tenez had to admit, though, she felt a little bit self-conscious at the moment; she had no idea she was supposed to dress up. Screw it, maybe her tunic didn't have its own wind effect, and maybe she was the only one so far who she was certain was wearing pants (Tenez couldn't tell with a couple), but that wasn't going to stop her. Picking a table at random, she walked straight over to the girl with the wind dress and her very dark friend. "Hi, I'm Tenez. You mind if I take a seat?" she asked, taking a seat.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:16 pm

Lailah looked up from her seventh or eighth doughnut, pausing mid-bite when she heard a little child's voice comment on her use of the word "bitch". Crap, I didn't know there were little kids...who the hell brought their baby to school anyway? Well, nothing I can do about it now, try not to act too flustered. No big deal. Okay, very big deal...but maybe they don't know it's you, Lailah. Just act like you didn't hear it. But then she heard a familiar voice address the childlike one. Charlotte? Is that really her...I haven't seen her in ages. Her mind grew pensive, it was a shame what happened to her...she left Heaven and nobody had seen her since. So then the little girl must have been Mara...who had been doing pretty well from what she had been monitoring. She got a small smile on her face though when she asked her innocent question. Sweet, innocent little Mara. Yes, she and Charlotte were a good fit. The right choice was definitely made those years ago.
However, she was soon broken out of her thoughts by another, nearer voice.

"Can you please eat some real food now?" Aether asked dryly, raising an eyebrow. Lailah merely pulled her plate close to her stubbornly. "Define "real food."
"Real food. As in ham, potatoes, macaroni, fish, ambrosia, nectar or vegetables."

"Don't talk to me or my donuts ever again." she pouted around a mouthful of cream and chocolate icing.
"Ew." Aether grimaced. "Don't talk with your mouth full." the air goddess chided. Lailah rolled her eyes, finishing eating (for now) before somebody came toward them. A young girl, at least in appearance with short cut silvery-white hair.
"Hey, what's up?! We can form the "celestial chicks with white hair" club." the archangel said half-jokingly as Tenez came forward ad sat by them. She seemed nice enough, cheery and airy just like Aether was most of the time. "Sure, you can take a seat. I'm Lailah by the way. It means "night" in Hebrew."
"And I'm Aether, goddess of the wind and air. Who might you be?" Aether asked the newcomer.
Last edited by Nuridia on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Halazy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halazy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Nuridia wrote:Lailah looked up from her seventh or eighth doughnut, pausing mid-bite when she heard a little child's voice comment on her use of the word "bitch". Crap, I didn't know there were little kids...who the hell brought their baby to school anyway? Well, nothing I can do about it now, try not to act too flustered. No big deal. Okay, very big deal...but maybe they don't know it's you, Lailah. Just act like you didn't hear it. But then she heard a familiar voice address the childlike one. Charlotte? Is that really her...I haven't seen her in ages. Her mind grew pensive, it was a shame what happened to her...she left Heaven and nobody had seen her since. So then the little girl must have been Mara...who had been doing pretty well from what she had been monitoring. She got a small smile on her face though when she asked her innocent question. Sweet, innocent little Mara. Yes, she and Charlotte were a good fit. The right choice was definitely made those years ago.

"Can you please eat some real food now?" Aether asked dryly, raising an eyebrow. Lailah merely pulled her plate close to her stubbornly. "Define "real food."
"Real food. As in ham, potatoes, macaroni, fish, ambrosia, nectar or vegetables."

"Don't talk to me or my donuts ever again." she pouted around a mouthful of cream and chocolate icing.
"Ew." Aether grimaced. "Don't talk with your mouth full." the air goddess chided. Lailah rolled her eyes, finishing eating (for now) before somebody came toward them. A young girl, at least in appearance with short cut silvery-white hair.
"Hey, what's up?! We can form the "celestial chicks with white hair" club." the archangel said half-jokingly as Tenez came forward ad sat by them. She seemed nice enough, cheery and airy just like Aether was most of the time. "Sure, you can take a seat. I'm Lailah by the way. It means "night" in Hebrew."
"And I'm Aether, goddess of the wind and air. Who might you be?" Aether asked the newcomer.

"Oh cool, I've never been in a club before. I'm Tenez, it means 'star' in Hala, because... you know, obviously." Tenez replied, happy to be meeting new people. "I remember I had some other name a few thousand years ago, but the mortals who came up with it died out I think, so no point in keeping it. It was the craziest thing, they'd set all kinds of stuff on fire to try to make me happy. I kind of miss those guys."

Even though she hadn't been out of the house much in the last eternity, Tenez had a feeling that there was a certain way you were supposed to eat. Lacking practice, the most she knew for sure was that it involved your mouth, and putting food into it. After that, it was anyone's guess. Her plate still full untouched, she covertly looked around the room to see how people ate around here. Lailah seemed really good at it, maybe she should ask her?

"Hey, so, is there a trick to eating?" she asked her new nocturnal friend, having made up her mind. "I don't think I've done it before, but you look like you could give me some pointers. There's chewing involved, right? And this metal spiky thing here?" Tenez held up a very small silver pitchfork to illustrate.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Halazy wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Lailah looked up from her seventh or eighth doughnut, pausing mid-bite when she heard a little child's voice comment on her use of the word "bitch". Crap, I didn't know there were little kids...who the hell brought their baby to school anyway? Well, nothing I can do about it now, try not to act too flustered. No big deal. Okay, very big deal...but maybe they don't know it's you, Lailah. Just act like you didn't hear it. But then she heard a familiar voice address the childlike one. Charlotte? Is that really her...I haven't seen her in ages. Her mind grew pensive, it was a shame what happened to her...she left Heaven and nobody had seen her since. So then the little girl must have been Mara...who had been doing pretty well from what she had been monitoring. She got a small smile on her face though when she asked her innocent question. Sweet, innocent little Mara. Yes, she and Charlotte were a good fit. The right choice was definitely made those years ago.

"Oh cool, I've never been in a club before. I'm Tenez, it means 'star' in Hala, because... you know, obviously." Tenez replied, happy to be meeting new people. "I remember I had some other name a few thousand years ago, but the mortals who came up with it died out I think, so no point in keeping it. It was the craziest thing, they'd set all kinds of stuff on fire to try to make me happy. I kind of miss those guys."

Even though she hadn't been out of the house much in the last eternity, Tenez had a feeling that there was a certain way you were supposed to eat. Lacking practice, the most she knew for sure was that it involved your mouth, and putting food into it. After that, it was anyone's guess. Her plate still full untouched, she covertly looked around the room to see how people ate around here. Lailah seemed really good at it, maybe she should ask her?

"Hey, so, is there a trick to eating?" she asked her new nocturnal friend, having made up her mind. "I don't think I've done it before, but you look like you could give me some pointers. There's chewing involved, right? And this metal spiky thing here?" Tenez held up a very small silver pitchfork to illustrate.

"Eating can be pretty simple. All you do is take food, stab it with the spikes on a fork, that thing you have in your hand. Or if it's too soft or a liquid, you scoop it up with a spoon." Lailah held up her own spoon.
"Or if it's too big, you cut it into pieces with this thing called a knife. Or use your hands, you only live once. After that, you put it in your mouth, chew it so you don't choke, and swallow. Boom, done." Aether finished. She thought it was a bit odd that somebody who was billions of years old didn't know how to eat, even if they never did it themselves. But she wouldn't judge her, she figured that a star would observe mortals constantly though.

"You're a star? A honest to goodest star?! Man, that's so cool. As the archangel of night, I bring the darkness of night and set the stars in their place...well the stars where I come from aren't sentient like you are. They're balls of hot air, I never met a living one." Lailah said in awe. Yes, in a school full of gods she could still be awed.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:00 pm

"Oh man I am so late." This was coming from a guy whose definition of "late" means three seconds past the time he set 30 minutes ahead of the secluded time to meet. Hermes raced down the street with plenty of time left, but try telling that to the guy time zones from everywhere committed to memory. When he did get to the school, he didn't see a lot of people so he got worried. Hermes raced through the school to find signs of anyone, only to find it empty. He then remembered that they were supposed to meet in the auditorium, that big church looking building in the back, so he raced there to meet find that he was still relatively early.

Hermes let out a sigh of relief and relaxed, turn back into his jovial nature. He was about to greet the other students that arrived before him until he saw the food table. 'Food first, being social later.' he thought to himself. Hermes rushed over to the food table and circle it about five times, stacking his plate with as much food as godly possible. Once he was satisfied with the amount he took, and the sizable portion missing from the Greek section of the table, he sat down and started eating almost as fast as he got the food. One of the downsides to being the fastest god around, his metabolism was crazy high. It would be a dream if he could eat this well every day.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Halazy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halazy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:14 pm

So it really was a tiny pitchfork. Tenez jabbed it into a white lump on her plate, brought it to her mouth, and chewed it. It was pretty good. It reminded her of potatoes, except those came in big, hand-sized lumps, not little mouth-sized ones. "I can't believe I never thought to try this. It's kind of fun." She felt like she finally understood why all those animals kept eating instead of photosynthesizing; it had struck her as a little ungrateful before, wasting the energy her fellow stars worked so hard to produce like that, but if someone had told her how good it was, she'd have been doing it too.

Tenez was surprised at Lailah's reaction, though. "Really? I guess that does explain why so many of them don't talk much. But yeah, I've been a star pretty much my entire life. You'd think we'd have run into each other by now, right? We're basically coworkers, it's weird we never met. Wait, are you from the Andromeda branch? I've heard things get pretty weird over there." This time she jabbed a small green thing (lime! She remembered it was called a lime) with her foodfork and took a big bite from the bottom half. Not sure if she should cough, sputter, or gag, Tenez did all three at once. "I think- pfflb, pfflb I think I did this wrong. Ah, pfffflllbbb, and I was having so much- hkaak fun." Instincts she wasn't aware of kicked in, and she downed half her glass of golden juice. It helped, thankfully. As she chugged, she saw some guy do several orbits around the table that put even the most creative comets to absolute shame. Cool.

Rosenhall
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Rosenhall » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:55 pm

Orozisej couldn't remember the last time he heard voices; actual sentient, real voices. The Djinn had spent so much time trapped in his bedazzled prison, that minutes felt like years, and years became centuries. Orozisej was awoken from his ancient slumber by what sounded like an earthquake. As the movement of the feast's goblets and cutlery shook the small golden centerpiece that he had spent the last thousand or so years imprisoned in. Nauseated by the vibrations sent out by his penitentiary, and overwhelmed by the echoing of dozen's of voices, Orozisej slammed his fists against the cold golden walls. He was astonished as he felt a tug in his gut as he began falling forward, towards a seemingly endless pit of darkness.

A deafening ringing echo's off the auditorium's bleachers as a circular golden centerpiece tumbles from the feast tables and slides onto the floor. A thick green smoke pours out of the artifact and takes to the sky resembling a twister. After a moment, the smoke clears leaving only a man with aquamarine skin, clad in a crimson turban with a set of golden bracers and a matching belt standing in its wake. Orozisej, basking in the glory of freedom quickly looks around the auditorium's sickening overuse of pillar's and mubharaj (flashy) marble. Orozisej locks eyes with the person closest to him, a girl drowning herself in her drink as if she had just escaped a desert of his homeland. Quickly regaining his composure, the Djinn coughs to attract her attention and asks the girl with a booming voice "Would you be so kind as to inform me where we are?"
Last edited by Rosenhall on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Why, it is nothing to become an animal, for that is the true nature of every man. We are not meant to wear crowns and drink from goblets."

—Strahd von Zarovich

Halazy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halazy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Rosenhall wrote:Orozisej couldn't remember the last time he heard voices; actual sentient, real voices. The Djinn had spent so much time trapped in his bedazzled prison, that minutes felt like years, and years became centuries. Orozisej was awoken from his ancient slumber by what sounded like an earthquake. As the movement of the feast's goblets and cutlery shook the small golden centerpiece that he had spent the last thousand or so years imprisoned in. Nauseated by the vibrations sent out by his penitentiary, and overwhelmed by the echoing of dozen's of voices, Orozisej slammed his fists against the cold golden walls. He was astonished as he felt a tug in his gut as he began falling forward, towards a seemingly endless pit of darkness.

A deafening ringing echo's off the auditorium's bleachers as a circular golden centerpiece tumbles from the feast tables and slides onto the floor. A thick green smoke pours out of the artifact and takes to the sky resembling a twister. After a moment, the smoke clears leaving only a man with aquamarine skin, clad in a crimson turban with a set of golden bracers and a matching belt standing in its wake. Orozisej, basking in the glory of freedom quickly looks around the auditorium's sickening overuse of pillar's and mubharaj (flashy) marble. Orozisej locks eyes with the person closest to him, a girl drowning herself in her drink as if she had just escaped a desert of his homeland. Quickly regaining his composure, the Djinn coughs to attract her attention and asks the girl with a booming voice "Would you be so kind as to inform me where we are?"

Tenez stopped mid-gulp. So far, every individual minute she'd been here had had something fun happen in it. Unsure of exactly where to go from here, she swallowed. "We're uh... we're at Holy High. I'm Tenez. You can, uh, sit with us if you want." She scooted over a little bit to make room, despite there being plenty already. "Are you new here?"

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Frisct
Frisct finally found it, the place where inexperienced young gods gather to learn to control their powers. It was a given for him, a god that had no clue how to control a majority of his power, to be there. The new students were to meet in the auditorium-esque building in the back for refreshments. He showed up a few minutes after many others had already gotten there.

Entering through the doors, Frisct took a look around the room at the others who he would soon come to know. There was quite a wide spread gathered in the little time since the event had started.
I don't know if I'll have the pleasure of coming to know these people, and I know even less whether or not it will actually be a pleasure. I need to be wary of some of these other gods. Not all is what it appears to be at face value. Enough of worryiing about the others. I haven't eaten in YEARS because I've been looking for this place for so long.

Frisct's demeanor was not entirely unreadable, but that was more to the fact that he was an erratic person by nature. Though he could have his serious moments, they were few and far between. He is average height and of medium build. His eyes are a deep, almost black blue. He is wearing a sleeveless orange pullover hoodie over a blue short sleeved t-shirt along with blue jeans and some sneakers. The only thing that really drew any attention was the fact that his right arm was entirely covered in bandages.

Having waited long enough, Frisct walked around and picked up many things from the tables. The food was free, so he would enjoy it while it was there. He then proceeded to a table by himself and sat down. Occasionally a dark blue light would appear around him, but it would quickly disappear after becoming visible. It was like a small flash of lightning that was on a small smaller than a camera flash. Like this, Frisct proceeded to eat his collected food all alone. It wasn't much different from how he had been.

Rosenhall
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Rosenhall » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:25 pm

Halazy wrote:Tenez stopped mid-gulp. So far, every individual minute she'd been here had had something fun happen in it. Unsure of exactly where to go from here, she swallowed. "We're uh... we're at Holy High. I'm Tenez. You can, uh, sit with us if you want." She scooted over a little bit to make room, despite there being plenty already. "Are you new here?"

Orozisej was absolutely flabbergasted. Never in all of creation had someone addressed a Djinn so casually, which such innocence. Orozisej, preparing to lecture this imbecile on the power of his people, stopped himself, as a brilliant idea suddenly came to mind. I can use this, he thought to himself. "Why yes, Tenez, right?" "I would love to sit with you. I am Orozisej, and I am quite new here." "I must admit, I am a bit lost, and I hope that you can fill me in what is going on." "I accidentally... overslept, yes! Overslept!" "I seem to have missed orientation, so I'm flying blind here." He says as he clicks his glass of ambrosia to his new "friends", with the smile of a used car salesman.
"Why, it is nothing to become an animal, for that is the true nature of every man. We are not meant to wear crowns and drink from goblets."

—Strahd von Zarovich

Halazy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halazy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:50 pm

Rosenhall wrote:
Halazy wrote:Tenez stopped mid-gulp. So far, every individual minute she'd been here had had something fun happen in it. Unsure of exactly where to go from here, she swallowed. "We're uh... we're at Holy High. I'm Tenez. You can, uh, sit with us if you want." She scooted over a little bit to make room, despite there being plenty already. "Are you new here?"

Orozisej was absolutely flabbergasted. Never in all of creation had someone addressed a Djinn so casually, which such innocence. Orozisej, preparing to lecture this imbecile on the power of his people, stopped himself, as a brilliant idea suddenly came to mind. I can use this, he thought to himself. "Why yes, Tenez, right?" "I would love to sit with you. I am Orozisej, and I am quite new here." "I must admit, I am a bit lost, and I hope that you can fill me in what is going on." "I accidentally... overslept, yes! Overslept!" "I seem to have missed orientation, so I'm flying blind here." He says as he clicks his glass of ambrosia to his new "friends", with the smile of a used car salesman.

Tenez returned to chugging her drink, which she hazily remembered being called apple juice. Or maybe not, she wouldn't know. "Nice to meet you, Orozisej." Holy hell, she got it right the first time. "You're a jinn, right? I remember seeing some people who looked kind of like you doing some cool stuff a few centuries ago. Is it true you grant wishes? And if you do, can you tell mortals about that so they don't keep asking us to? We just keep the place lit and working, we don't do wishes, and I get so many prayers asking for dumb stuff." She took another sip and found her cup was empty. "Sorry, I'm rambling. It just gets hard to deal with, especially since we can't exactly respond, you know?"

Rosenhall
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Rosenhall » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:08 am

Halazy wrote:Tenez returned to chugging her drink, which she hazily remembered being called apple juice. Or maybe not, she wouldn't know. "Nice to meet you, Orozisej." Holy hell, she got it right the first time. "You're a jinn, right? I remember seeing some people who looked kind of like you doing some cool stuff a few centuries ago. Is it true you grant wishes? And if you do, can you tell mortals about that so they don't keep asking us to? We just keep the place lit and working, we don't do wishes, and I get so many prayers asking for dumb stuff." She took another sip and found her cup was empty. "Sorry, I'm rambling. It just gets hard to deal with, especially since we can't exactly respond, you know?"

Orozisej splutters on his ambrosia, as he laughs at "friend's" comment about mortals. "Tenez, my friend, I would if I could, but Djinn are actually invisible to mortals, its how الله created us." "Yes, I am indeed a Djinn, and I could make your greatest desire come true with the snap of fingers, but everything comes at a cost, unfortunately." He says in a single breath, and then quickly empties his goblet. "It's... surprisingly refreshing to actually meet another celestial being, it's been too long; and especially a STAR, of all things." "Back in my day, Star's were the most powerful beings in all of creation, filled to the brim with magic, I have great respect for your people". "I'm sorry, now I'm the one rambling." The Djinn then turns to the other two girls at the table and gives them a big smile. "I'm sorry to be so rude, who might you two be?" This is going to be VERY interesting, Orozisej thinks to himself, as the cold coals of ambition ignite inside of him, filling him with determination, once more.
Last edited by Rosenhall on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

—Strahd von Zarovich

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:19 am

Iriel Apollyon

A lone winged figure stands by one of the long tables, seemingly scrutinizing every bit of food article on it. His four great wings are folded neatly behind him like a cloak of black feathers, each feather shining with stars every once in a while. A faint spiked halo, etched with runic magical inscriptions, floats to the side of his head. His irises are colored purple and is encircled by four green diamond like figures that forms a cross with his pupil in the center. His eyes were focused on something that he is holding with his right hand: a donut. He turned it around, looked through the middle hole, summoned a metal rod and did a series of poking. It looks kind of ridiculous as a young man dressed in a sharp cut tuxedo and carrying an aura of dignity poke around with a donut like as if it was a foreign dangerous item.

Though indeed it was foreign for the person. After all, he wasn't from this world. After making sure that there are no weird anomalies nor any secret disastrous spell hidden within the stuffed donut, he took a bite. "This object seems to be made of mundane grain like substances held by a combination of water and avian eggs with a high chance of the eggs being of the species of what they call a chicken. It is predominantly sweet as indicated by the thin coating of sugar crystals on its surface and the sweet mixture of milk that is stuffed underneath. The logic behind the hole in the middle is still unknown as dimensional magic or phenomena isn't shown to be present. Perhaps it is made for the aesthetic or a technique used for its baking." The boy whispered as he slowly chewed and then chomped the entire thing into nothingness within the span of moments. "Everything seems mundane... Just normal human food. Except for this." There was two test tubes held by his left hand. The items inside are ambrosia and nectar, the prized food of the Gods. "The first magical things that I saw in this banquet. What are you?" The winged figure, who was named Iriel, pocketed the test tubes inside his suit and continued his routine as he looked at every foodstuff with caution and suspicion before eating it afterwards.
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:18 am

Auphelia wrote:
Charlia wrote:Ah, now that was unusual. "...You're an interesting one." The woman in red looked up, smiling slightly. "Call me Rena." You look...

Delicious.

"HI RENA MY NAME IS BUBBLES WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND ZEUS SAYS I HAVE TO ASK PEOPLE TO BE MY FRIEND BECAUSE RANDOMLY HUGGING PEOPLE IS WEIRD SO WILL YOU BE MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU FROM! ARE YOU A GODDESS!!! ZEUS SAYS I AM A GODDESS! I CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH MY TEARS! ISN'T THAT NEATO MOSQUITO!!! DO YOU WANNA PLAY TOGETHER!!!!"

She was so excited! Maybe this nice woman would be her friend!
"You're... quite loud," Rena said slowly. "You'd have a bit more luck making friends if you toned that down a bit--just a piece of advice. I'm from this realm, actually--an aswang, not a goddess. Though I'm not sure you'd have heard of those..." She tilted her head slightly. "Created the universe with your tears? Well, in that case, I have to thank you. I can't be ungrateful to someone who provided me with so much to eat..." She was eating calmly throughout the conversation, closing her eyes at several points to enjoy a particular flavor. "Delicious," she declared. "Though not my preferred taste." If only that child weren't here... so tempting.
Glancing over at Lailah in trepidation, Charlotte found their eyes meeting--and looked away quickly, only relaxing when she heard the other girl being pulled into a conversation with the person next to her. It's okay. Everything's going to be fine. She wished she wasn't so afraid--but then again, it had been so long that any feelings of friendship they'd once had were probably gone, especially after what she'd done.

I'm sorry.

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Halazy wrote:
Rosenhall wrote:

Tenez returned to chugging her drink, which she hazily remembered being called apple juice. Or maybe not, she wouldn't know. "Nice to meet you, Orozisej." Holy hell, she got it right the first time. "You're a jinn, right? I remember seeing some people who looked kind of like you doing some cool stuff a few centuries ago. Is it true you grant wishes? And if you do, can you tell mortals about that so they don't keep asking us to? We just keep the place lit and working, we don't do wishes, and I get so many prayers asking for dumb stuff." She took another sip and found her cup was empty. "Sorry, I'm rambling. It just gets hard to deal with, especially since we can't exactly respond, you know?"

Frisct got up from his seat after eating and went back to the table full of food and drinks. He picked up a container with Ambrosia in it and began to mutter to himself a little too loudly.

"Would I actually be able to drink this without killing myself? I guess there's only one real way to find out if this will hurt me or not.

He held out his right hand and held the Ambrosia in the left. His heart beat rapidly as he tilted the container over his outstretched hand. One drop fell down onto it. It didn't hurt or sting, but the liquid did quickly evaporate because of his constitution. Frisct sighed loudly in relief, and decided that maybe it was time to try to meet new people. He decided to go with the more moderate looking group in the end. He reached his voice out to the girl who was a star.

"Hello. My name is Frisct. Do you mind if I sit with this group?"

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:59 pm

Illatsu

She still had a pack slung over her shoulder when she came into the expansive hall, the young, dark-haired goddess nodding at the sight of the feast that had been laid out before them. She wasn't a big eater, and wasn't physically large enough to really go through a good deal of what had been prepared, but, what the hell, it looked good, it smelled good, and she was hungry.

Dropping tossing her back towards the corner of the room, Illatsu grabbed a good deal of food, mostly a combination of jelly donuts, pastries, and the like, feeling only somewhat nervous about the idea of walking into a crowd of people whom she didn't know. A crowd that seemed a bit more dressed up than herself, but that was alright.

So she decided to sit next to the first person she saw, who had a considerably larger portion than she herself did, hopefully he could finish off whatever she didn't eat.

"There's no way you're eating all of that," Illatsu plopped down next to a red-haired god, Hermes, whom she didn't recognize, not that she recognized anyone here, but it made no difference as she started working on her own food, watching this other, unfamiliar god working his way through a practical mountain of food.

Honestly, that's just ridiculous.

Valtra

Valtra came into the grand hall of Holy High a little late, his disapproving eyes gazing around the room, an emotion that could only be described as disappointment written across his face as he observed what had been laid out before them.

He had no intention of letting the vast majority of what was before him touch his lips.

For the most part, it looked disgusting, even if he could handpick a good deal of foods that seemed to be acceptable, the rest of it was just painful to so much as sniff. Of course, the others didn't seem to mind, but not all gods were born equal, the way he saw it.

Valtra sat down, giving himself a bit of space from the other deities around him, who seemed to be incessantly loud, so that he wouldn't have to deal with their constant blathering. His first impression of this place was, despite its grand architecture and impressive variety, not ideal. The entire place seemed like massive farce designed to trap them in a cage and force them to conform with the ideals of their perfect godhood.

Granted, he wouldn't have ended up here in the first place if he hadn't had the effect on the human world that he did after being cast from the heavens, but that was a paltry matter.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:55 pm

Finsternia wrote:Iriel Apollyon

A lone winged figure stands by one of the long tables, seemingly scrutinizing every bit of food article on it. His four great wings are folded neatly behind him like a cloak of black feathers, each feather shining with stars every once in a while. A faint spiked halo, etched with runic magical inscriptions, floats to the side of his head. His irises are colored purple and is encircled by four green diamond like figures that forms a cross with his pupil in the center. His eyes were focused on something that he is holding with his right hand: a donut. He turned it around, looked through the middle hole, summoned a metal rod and did a series of poking. It looks kind of ridiculous as a young man dressed in a sharp cut tuxedo and carrying an aura of dignity poke around with a donut like as if it was a foreign dangerous item.

Though indeed it was foreign for the person. After all, he wasn't from this world. After making sure that there are no weird anomalies nor any secret disastrous spell hidden within the stuffed donut, he took a bite. "This object seems to be made of mundane grain like substances held by a combination of water and avian eggs with a high chance of the eggs being of the species of what they call a chicken. It is predominantly sweet as indicated by the thin coating of sugar crystals on its surface and the sweet mixture of milk that is stuffed underneath. The logic behind the hole in the middle is still unknown as dimensional magic or phenomena isn't shown to be present. Perhaps it is made for the aesthetic or a technique used for its baking." The boy whispered as he slowly chewed and then chomped the entire thing into nothingness within the span of moments. "Everything seems mundane... Just normal human food. Except for this." There was two test tubes held by his left hand. The items inside are ambrosia and nectar, the prized food of the Gods. "The first magical things that I saw in this banquet. What are you?" The winged figure, who was named Iriel, pocketed the test tubes inside his suit and continued his routine as he looked at every foodstuff with caution and suspicion before eating it afterwards.

You are one like the stars...

Lux had sensed quite a few people in the room he did not recognize. Thus when he entered he became quite tense. Yet with no belongings, and only himself to carry, his “tension” showed itself as barely-visible discomfort, the smallest of frowns on his face. His nervous eyes, an aqua-blue, glistened like the Mediterranean on a sunny day, and his rippling, long, silky, blue robes gave him almost the appearance of a water spirit.

One would be hard-pressed, however, to figure what exactly was Lux. He did not know himself even. All one would see is a rather pretty spirit with angel wings floating around the room. He was not very hungry, and seemed more focused on finding familiar company than eating. Yet when he noticed Iriel, he flew toward the food table and watched him. His curiosity about donuts would have been amusing for most other people, but Lux merely watched with slight confusion. He made no attempt to try to speak to him, until Iriel gathered some of the items and moved away.

When the Heavenly Astral Being turned, he would have seen Lux floating behind him, his face blank but lovely to behold. The spirit did not blink, but rather watched Iriel as though his life depended on it. Finally, he repeated the words he had whispered as he noticed Iriel from across the room.

It seems both of us come from a place in the stars...do we not?...

A strange way to start a conversation, but Lux did not know how people usually started conversations. In fact, he wondered at times if he knew anything at all. His mind often clicked with bits and pieces of rotating thoughts, but he often could not put them together and communicate himself. Almost as though something was holding him back from doing so...
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Bycrest wrote:"Oh man I am so late." This was coming from a guy whose definition of "late" means three seconds past the time he set 30 minutes ahead of the secluded time to meet. Hermes raced down the street with plenty of time left, but try telling that to the guy time zones from everywhere committed to memory. When he did get to the school, he didn't see a lot of people so he got worried. Hermes raced through the school to find signs of anyone, only to find it empty. He then remembered that they were supposed to meet in the auditorium, that big church looking building in the back, so he raced there to meet find that he was still relatively early.

Hermes let out a sigh of relief and relaxed, turn back into his jovial nature. He was about to greet the other students that arrived before him until he saw the food table. 'Food first, being social later.' he thought to himself. Hermes rushed over to the food table and circle it about five times, stacking his plate with as much food as godly possible. Once he was satisfied with the amount he took, and the sizable portion missing from the Greek section of the table, he sat down and started eating almost as fast as he got the food. One of the downsides to being the fastest god around, his metabolism was crazy high. It would be a dream if he could eat this well every day.

“Well well! Looks like I’m not the only one with a big appetite.”

Patriah sat down from seemingly out-of-nowhere, with a huge platter of food from every part of the table. Someone had not added Altarian food, which annoyed the newcomer Mage. However, he decided to make the best of the situation by trying everything he could possibly eat from every possible universe. Almost immediately as he sat down and spoke, he began to chomp down on the food as though he had not eaten in years.

Hamiri could only stand aside and watch with dismay. Patriah did not have table-manners in the slightest. They were the one skill she could not drill into his head. As her companion shoved as much food as possible into his mouth with a fork, the pretty, raven-haired girl, dressed in a black leather jacket, a white blouse, a leather skirt, black stockings, and red heels, smiled apologetically toward Hermes, and Illa as well. “I’ll at least try to make sure he uses a napkin so the food doesn’t get anywhere on you,” she explained.

For just a moment, her tall, tanned friend looked up from the huge meal (now his second meal) of pasta, kimchi, tomato soup, various breads, schnitzel, ambrosia, a hamburger, sushi, and chicken curry he was eating and glared toward her. “Hey, I’m not that messy,” he protested. He then turned toward the two others and grinned, wiping his face a little as Hamiri narrowed her eyes at him. “The name’s Patriah. Patriah Fanuta. I’m in a pretty good mood right now because I have food in front of me. Her name is Hamiri, and she’s not in a good mood because she doesn’t eat like she should,” he explained.

“I could beat you in an eating contest any day, I just don’t feel like it,” she shot back, though not without a bit of a mischievous grin.

“Suuuuuuure. I’m literally a bottomless pit, given I’m not even human, so good luck with that.” Turning back to Hermes and Illa, he asked finally, “So what’s your names? And how’d you get stuck here? We’re all in for one thing or another.”

“Make it sound like we’re in a jail cell...” Hamiri muttered, as she walked away to go get herself some food while the two guys talked.
Last edited by Luminesa on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Alan Jackson

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse