NATION

PASSWORD

Border Checkpoint Reboot

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Border Checkpoint Reboot

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:17 am

Welcome to this game. The previous games were unfortunately autopruned, so I revive it in this thread. Basically, it works like Papers, Please. You will have someone or something in the border checkpoint, who will have the necessary documents and passport, unless stated. How will you respond to them. Will you accept them, deny them, or do something else to them? After you answered what will you do to the person, you will then have to post a person/object of your own

I start

Donald Trump?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Pilipinas and Malaya
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:23 am

Detain him for his controversial policies and wait for states to break away with a really unstable environment created by his term in office along with the power vacuum that his absence which causes chaos and wait for the states to break away and claim Hawaii and If possible California with really high autonomy for both (there are also a lot of Pinoys there) and include their area as a star on our flag.

Rap Monster of BTS?
Last edited by Pilipinas and Malaya on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
(-_Q)

Generation 45 , the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
All hail K-POP!
BTS,EXO,SEVENTEEN,BLACKPINK,RED VELVET,MORE
Yes,my nation DOES represent my views,deal with it.
PilipinasandMalayanNews: NOTHING

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:24 am

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:Detain him for his controversial policies and wait for states to break away with a really unstable environment created by his term in office along with the power vacuum that his absence causes and claim Hawaii and If possible California with really high autonomy for both (there are also a lot of Pinoys there) and include their area as a star on our flag.

Rap Monster of BTS?

Accepted

PSY?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Pilipinas and Malaya
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:27 am

Deny,I don’t consider his music as proper KPOP and I think his music is an annoyance and a humiliation to KPOP.

Hmmmm.

How about Vladimir Putin?
(-_Q)

Generation 45 , the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
All hail K-POP!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:41 am

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:Deny,I don’t consider his music as proper KPOP and I think his music is an annoyance and a humiliation to KPOP.

Hmmmm.

How about Vladimir Putin?

Accepted, reluctantly

Adam Smith?
My Dispatch

Pilipinas and Malaya
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:15 am

Happily accepted and also given an economic adviser position.

The entire BTS group.
(-_Q)

All hail K-POP!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:47 am

Accepted

Doraemon
My Dispatch

Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Viksberg » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:56 am

Accepted

Kim Jong-un?
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information
My 8values results--Viksberg's theme song--Song of the week
"I'll bring you the sun, which will be the best thing since communism" - Unknown
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:18 am

Reluctantly accepted, because of freedom of speech and also because he is a head of state

Chuck Norris
My Dispatch

Sicaris
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sicaris » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:19 am

Happily agree to let him through.

Hillary Clinton:
Last edited by Sicaris on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sicaris does not reflect my own political views. The country is Tier 10 according to this index.

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:23 am

Accepted

A talking dog
My Dispatch

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:56 am

Bump

/skip
My Dispatch

Chuching
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Chuching » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Accepted

A talking dog

Detained, and brought to some science lab to determine how he is able to talk.

A man named "Señor Hilter" who has a German accent, sunglasses, and a patch of nontan skin suggesting a recent toothbrush moustache?

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 04, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Tokuopolis » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:59 am

I like Telegrams. My nation may or may not reflect my real views(it depends what I feel like).
Want to talk about your favourite western animations? Do it here!
“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.”-Voltaire (:P)
I'm not a professional. I'm a Pterosaur. Fandom Variety. Minneapolis and Thermopolis aren't in Greece, and neither am I.

Cosmicium
Secretary

Founded: Nov 03, 2017

Postby Cosmicium » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:05 am

Denied.

Emperor Palpatine?
We are a pseudo-fascist dictatorship based IN SPACE!!!
Republic of Cosmicium | De Republicà Cosmicianà

Current wandering around in Forum 7, not much else.
A 10.1 civilization, according to this index.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former." - Attributed to Albert Einstein
Don't trust NS stats, we aren't as democratic as you think.
IC Year: 2033

News 28/06/2033: Continued offensive against FRA | Massive counting error at Cosmician MoS | Inflation for Q2 2032 to 2033 estimated at 5.1%

Coolidge Ark
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 31, 2018

Postby Coolidge Ark » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:26 am

Sent to Jar Jar Binks hell.

A giant Electric Guitar?
R E P U B L I C O F C O O L I D G E A R K
Former Nation: Equestria and Griffon
Nation Premise: After a nuclear war, around 15,000 people were forced onto a ship to get away from Earth to their new location. They will arrive there in 500 years, so they breed and live on this ship.
NS stats are the worst thing ever. Don't use them.

Galactic Collectivist States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2018

Postby Galactic Collectivist States » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:27 am

Welcome in, comrade.

A Soviet man walking a dog.
Екстра Универсалај Териториој де ла Колективисма Унио | Union of Collectivist Solar Republics
IC YEAR: 3280 CE / Year 730 Post-Revolution

A collective regime of peace and love
Centrally planned AI economies and near post-scarcity combined with Soviet-era politics and aesthetic

TRUTH Infrastructure on the planet of Sol-1-2 increases in the Pan-African sector, locals relatively happy | EUT to postpone elections for 2 weeks | All-Union Collectivist Workers' party fires 200 suspected revisionists

Svakistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Svakistan » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:32 am

Galactic Collectivist States wrote:Welcome in, comrade.

A Soviet man walking a dog.

accepted, after background checks (as per the standard is for any foreigners)

Shaquille O'Neal in nothing but a loincloth
Left: 7.05, Authoritarian: 8.28

Cosmicium
Secretary

Postby Cosmicium » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:37 am

Denied.

Darth Vader?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former." - Attributed to Albert Einstein

News 28/06/2033: Continued offensive against FRA | Massive counting error at Cosmician MoS | Inflation for Q2 2032 to 2033 estimated at 5.1%

Democratic Exodian Territories
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:38 am

He probably isn’t Shaq, and instead someone we know well. Legendary basketballer and meme, or African world leader, impostor and also meme, we’ll let him in immediately.

Team 10, carrying bags filled with Tazer stun guns and live mice?
A small, PMT island-archipelago nation with right-centrist/neoconservative views and
an economy heavily based on dank Memes, aquaculture, and arms manufacturing.
(we kno de wei)
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Rank, Government, Economy stats used
Factbooks unreliable, forum posts reliable
”MT-PMT military tech isn’t a viable response to FT mil-tech”:
https://youtu.be/mUgI5LfCEME
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
Influx of foreign hate speech and fake news directed towards Exodians...

Danceria
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:41 am

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:He probably isn’t Shaq, and instead someone we know well. Legendary basketballer and meme, or African world leader, impostor and also meme, we’ll let him in immediately.

Team 10, carrying bags filled with Tazer stun guns and live mice?

Enter, but observed.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN Noonien Singh?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Soleanna
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Soleanna » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:45 am

A Soleannean Research Group?
Last edited by Soleanna on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
═───╡ The Imperial Herald ╞───═
News unavailable at this time
NS Stats are not Used | Every graphic seen within Soleanna's factbooks, except characters & city imagery are my originals | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA is bullshit]

Cosmicium
Secretary

Postby Cosmicium » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:56 am

Denied.

Luke Skywalker?

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:58 am

Shot on sight.
Emperor Plagentine of the Roman Empire?
Status (forums): (ONLINE)OFFLINE
ANA: TMA applies for territorial rights for the Scarif Artificial Island Chain | Election season is coming up.
Centrist. Deal with it.
Life ain’t fair, grow a pair!-Little girl from Video Game High School
Your friendly neighborhood Presidental hopeful.
Andsed wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:Fake news everyone.
Fake news.

You are fake news.

Worst burn in the history of burns.

I fell for the TEP's April Fools Joke. Copy and paste this into your sig if you did too.

Galactic Collectivist States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2018

Postby Galactic Collectivist States » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Allowed in, but watched.

Some random UCSR political officer.
Екстра Универсалај Териториој де ла Колективисма Унио | Union of Collectivist Solar Republics
IC YEAR: 3280 CE / Year 730 Post-Revolution

A collective regime of peace and love
Centrally planned AI economies and near post-scarcity combined with Soviet-era politics and aesthetic

TRUTH Infrastructure on the planet of Sol-1-2 increases in the Pan-African sector, locals relatively happy | EUT to postpone elections for 2 weeks | All-Union Collectivist Workers' party fires 200 suspected revisionists

Next

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7