NATION

PASSWORD

SELLING POTATOES (CLOSED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

SELLING POTATOES (CLOSED)

Postby Gopnikea » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Image

The Slav Union is selling potatoes from 1st of October 2018 to 2nd of November 2018.

100,000 potatoes costs 100 Gopnik Blins.

1 NSD = 100 Gopnik Blins

CURRENCY EXCHANGE

Code: Select all
Buyer name:
Quantity:
Delivery location:
Total Price:
Last edited by Gopnikea on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:58 am, edited 12 times in total.

User avatar
Piethrixia
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:53 pm

Buyer name - Piethrixian Armed forces
quantity - 1 million
Delivery location - we will use our tractor beams to pick them up from your country, One by one we will take every single potato we need. Then we shall pay you.
A 5.3 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:16 pm

Piethrixia wrote:Buyer name - Piethrixian Armed forces
quantity - 1 million
Delivery location - we will use our tractor beams to pick them up from your country, One by one we will take every single potato we need. Then we shall pay you.


Okay, comrade. 1 million potatoes ready to be collected.

User avatar
New England Syndicates
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New England Syndicates » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:46 am

Buyer: United Grocers of New England
Quantity: 10 million
Delivery Location: Boston, MA, New England

We would also like to send an expert to Gopnikea to examine your potatoes and determine which varieties best suit our needs. We are prepared to pay 5% above standard price for this.

User avatar
The Autonomous region of Helsinki
Envoy
 
Posts: 282
Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:49 am

Buyer: The Suomi front
Quantity: 134 thousand
Delivery Location: Uusi Suomi, The Autonomous Region of Helsinki
We trust your quality, but I will send the quality inspector to take a look at them.
Just call me Helsinki!
Just your everyday average person. Figured you should know.
“I only did my duty, and what I was told to do as well as I could”- Simo Häyhä
This nation is mostly my political views....
Oh, and sorry to any actual Finns if I screw up your language. Never meant to offend and always open to suggestions.

User avatar
HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 185
Founded: Sep 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:06 pm

- Buyer name:HerpDeDerp
- Quantity: 50,000,000
- Delivery location-Warehouse in Herpville

User avatar
Likar
Diplomat
 
Posts: 912
Founded: Jun 03, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Likar » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:06 pm

LIKAR - Buyer name
8000- Quantity
999 Mem Street- Delivery location
LOVEWHOYOUARE~


Muslim and proud!
Your Local Dank Meme Lord™
Classical(ish) Liberal
Seriously, why are you looking at this.

User avatar
The Northeastern Confederation
Attaché
 
Posts: 67
Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Northeastern Confederation » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Buyer name Mães Mendonça Distribuidora
Quantity 50 tons
Delivery location City-State of Salvador

User avatar
Austins Colony
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Oct 24, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Austins Colony » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Name of Buyer: Colonial Cargo Transport
Amount: 100 tonnes
Location: Port of Galveston

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:31 pm

New England Syndicates wrote:Buyer: United Grocers of New England
Quantity: 10 million
Delivery Location: Boston, MA, New England

We would also like to send an expert to Gopnikea to examine your potatoes and determine which varieties best suit our needs. We are prepared to pay 5% above standard price for this.


Got it! 10 million potatoes delivered for United Grocers of New England. Also you don’t have to pay more than original price. We have potatoes of many varieties!

User avatar
Auphelia
Minister
 
Posts: 2636
Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Auphelia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:33 pm

*steals a potato from your stall and casually yet briskly walks away*
★★★★☆
“Auphelia is one cold-hearted killer. Would recommend for all nations interested in Creative Torture. Make sure to give a large tip so you don’t get stuffed in the Microwave.”

— Asuriel S.

★★★☆☆
"I'm scared and kind of want to know more. Just don't tell her I gave her three stars. Please."

- Anonymous

★★★★★
"I'd call her insane, but after talking to her I can't pass that kind of judgement anymore. Would recommend for people who aren't afraid of insanity and a peek into the face of God."

- Midand P.

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.


Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 pm

The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:Buyer: The Suomi front
Quantity: 134 thousand
Delivery Location: Uusi Suomi, The Autonomous Region of Helsinki
We trust your quality, but I will send the quality inspector to take a look at them.


Okay! 134 thousand potatoes will be delivered to Uusi Suomi, The Autonomous Region of Helsinki after quality inspector take a look at them.

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:36 pm

Auphelia wrote:*steals a potato from your stall and casually yet briskly walks away*



You do know that we have many other potatoes, right?

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37 pm

HerpDeDerp wrote:- Buyer name:HerpDeDerp
- Quantity: 50,000,000
- Delivery location-Warehouse in Herpville


Cool! 50 million potatoes delivered to Warehouse in Herpville!

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Likar wrote:LIKAR - Buyer name
8000- Quantity
999 Mem Street- Delivery location


Alright! 8000 potatoes bought by LIKAR and delivered to 999 Mem Street.

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:39 pm

The Northeastern Confederation wrote:Buyer name Mães Mendonça Distribuidora
Quantity 50 tons
Delivery location City-State of Salvador


Right! 50 tons of potatoes delivered to City-State of Salvador.

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:58 pm

Austins Colony wrote:Name of Buyer: Colonial Cargo Transport
Amount: 100 tonnes
Location: Port of Galveston


Okay, 100 tonnes of potatoes bought by Colonial Cargo Transport and delivered to Port of Galveston.

User avatar
The Autonomous region of Helsinki
Envoy
 
Posts: 282
Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:29 am

Gopnikea wrote:
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki wrote:Buyer: The Suomi front
Quantity: 134 thousand
Delivery Location: Uusi Suomi, The Autonomous Region of Helsinki
We trust your quality, but I will send the quality inspector to take a look at them.


Okay! 134 thousand potatoes will be delivered to Uusi Suomi, The Autonomous Region of Helsinki after quality inspector take a look at them.

Many thanks!
Just call me Helsinki!
Just your everyday average person. Figured you should know.
“I only did my duty, and what I was told to do as well as I could”- Simo Häyhä
This nation is mostly my political views....
Oh, and sorry to any actual Finns if I screw up your language. Never meant to offend and always open to suggestions.

User avatar
AHSCA
Senator
 
Posts: 4330
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby AHSCA » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:12 pm

- Buyer name: AHSCA
- Quantity: 100 Tones
- Delivery location: We will pick up the harvested potatoes and transport themselves if you are willing to discount on price.
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:48 pm

AHSCA wrote:- Buyer name: AHSCA
- Quantity: 100 Tones
- Delivery location: We will pick up the harvested potatoes and transport themselves if you are willing to discount on price.


There can be a 10% discount on price. Is that okay?

User avatar
Ace Pace
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ace Pace » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:43 pm

BN: Bob Roberty Bob
amount:4.2 million
DL: in the worst kept secret hideout somewhere in Japan's oceans

User avatar
AHSCA
Senator
 
Posts: 4330
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby AHSCA » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:09 pm

Gopnikea wrote:
AHSCA wrote:- Buyer name: AHSCA
- Quantity: 100 Tones
- Delivery location: We will pick up the harvested potatoes and transport themselves if you are willing to discount on price.


There can be a 10% discount on price. Is that okay?


We accept, thank you very much!
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:36 am

AHSCA wrote:
Gopnikea wrote:
There can be a 10% discount on price. Is that okay?


We accept, thank you very much!


100 tonnes ordered by AHSCA ready for pick up.

User avatar
Gopnikea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:37 am

Ace Pace wrote:BN: Bob Roberty Bob
amount:4.2 million
DL: in the worst kept secret hideout somewhere in Japan's oceans


Okayy. 4,200,000 potatoes ordered by Bob Roberty Bob and will be delivered to the worst kept secret hideout somewhere in Japan’s oceans.

User avatar
New Equestria
Envoy
 
Posts: 315
Founded: Jul 09, 2016
Capitalizt

Postby New Equestria » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:33 am

- Buyer name: East Imperial Company
- Quantity: 10 tonnes
- Delivery location: Anywhere but Ireland
INTP Personality
Owner of... | Gracefield Shipyard | Imperial Armoury Company | East Imperial Company |
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Conservative

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Chuck

Advertisement

Remove ads