NATION

PASSWORD

THIS IS NOT GOOD!

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Zhan Dembian
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

THIS IS NOT GOOD!

Postby Zhan Dembian » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:19 am

After opening a portal to the Flip Side of Reality, many h+Mysterious and Highly Dangerous Beings have taken over Zhan Dembian. PLEASE HELP! :shock:

Dannixan
Civilian

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dannixan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Help you so you can turn your technology loose on us later? HA! Don't play us for a sap.

We know you were doing this so you can let these... creatures loose on countries that don't conform to your demands.

You reap what you sow.

Zhan Dembian
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhan Dembian » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Dannixan wrote:Help you so you can turn your technology loose on us later? HA! Don't play us for a sap.

We know you were doing this so you can let these... creatures loose on countries that don't conform to your demands.

You reap what you sow.

DoNt woRRY wE HaVE taKEn cAre Of iT :?

Nation RX
Civilian

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation RX » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Keep your borders closed. We don't want these things getting out and harming our economy. I'll get nations to help take these things out.

Zhan Dembian
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhan Dembian » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Nation RX wrote:Keep your borders closed. We don't want these things getting out and harming our economy. I'll get nations to help take these things out.

Are you by any chance implying that these superior beings will destroy all humanity? HA! They are far better than us humans and we must serve them.

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:16 pm

After becoming aware of a serious threat, The Communist Empire of New Axiom has deployed the 51st Battlefleet to the waters off the coast. All civilians are aware to stay clear of the affected areas and a no fly zone has been implemented. The INS-Maelstrom, flagship of the fleet, has prepared it’s fighter complement and guns to destroy any air or ground threats to humanity. The 32nd Marines, under direct orders from Emperor Silva, has begun a full scale beachead assault with the intent of destroying all hostile threats while recovering and evacuating any survivors. Classified orders stand ready to authorize the use of nuclear weapons if neccesary; weapons twice as powerful as the Tsar Bomba. However, these weapons are on standby until the situation gets out of control.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Rafterland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rafterland » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Bien à vous,
From the cabinet of Rafterian Office for Foreign Affairs Director André VANDEPUTTE.

Contact the ROFA through the Rafterian Partenariat office in New-Brussels.
Opening Days :
Department of Legislative Affairs : Mon - Fri
Public Relations : Tue - Sat
ROFA Main Detachment : Mon - Thu

Everantium
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Everantium » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:27 pm

A letter pops into existence accompanied by the clatter of a letter box closing. It reads:

Dear Sir, Madam, or other occupant.
I am writing this letter in hopes that you can explain why a strange red wood door with gold trimmings has mysteriously appeared in the centre of Independence Park.
The appearance of this door has caused great upset in the grand city of Themapolis, capital city of Everantium, as aside from its lack of attached building it also emits horrific sounds of screaming and what can only be assumed to be demons.
One wonders if it is possible for you to open the door in hopes that the everantine army may help you in subduing whatever great threat seems to be assailing you.
Kind Regards,
General Alexander Fitzroy, Current commanding officer of the 3rd Royal Everantine Fusiliers.

P.S. If a few volleys of everantine muskets wont scare them away, then we can always have a go with the artillery!

Zhan Dembian
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhan Dembian » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:29 pm

New Axiom wrote:After becoming aware of a serious threat, The Communist Empire of New Axiom has deployed the 51st Battlefleet to the waters off the coast. All civilians are aware to stay clear of the affected areas and a no fly zone has been implemented. The INS-Maelstrom, flagship of the fleet, has prepared it’s fighter complement and guns to destroy any air or ground threats to humanity. The 32nd Marines, under direct orders from Emperor Silva, has begun a full scale beachead assault with the intent of destroying all hostile threats while recovering and evacuating any survivors. Classified orders stand ready to authorize the use of nuclear weapons if neccesary; weapons twice as powerful as the Tsar Bomba. However, these weapons are on standby until the situation gets out of control.

In order to get here, your fleet must enter the Bermuda Triangle. Yes, THE Bermuda Triangle. Your map most likely labels it as "Bermuda Triangle" and not "Entrance to Zhan Dembian" meaning they have no idea where to head off to!

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:52 pm

Zhan Dembian wrote:
New Axiom wrote:After becoming aware of a serious threat, The Communist Empire of New Axiom has deployed the 51st Battlefleet to the waters off the coast. All civilians are aware to stay clear of the affected areas and a no fly zone has been implemented. The INS-Maelstrom, flagship of the fleet, has prepared it’s fighter complement and guns to destroy any air or ground threats to humanity. The 32nd Marines, under direct orders from Emperor Silva, has begun a full scale beachead assault with the intent of destroying all hostile threats while recovering and evacuating any survivors. Classified orders stand ready to authorize the use of nuclear weapons if neccesary; weapons twice as powerful as the Tsar Bomba. However, these weapons are on standby until the situation gets out of control.

In order to get here, your fleet must enter the Bermuda Triangle. Yes, THE Bermuda Triangle. Your map most likely labels it as "Bermuda Triangle" and not "Entrance to Zhan Dembian" meaning they have no idea where to head off to!

The Imperial Navy, worried by the severe lack of intelleigence, orders the 51st fleet to standby in the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii. Naval AWACS aircraft and observation satellites comb the Pacific Ocean area, desperate for answers. Naval Station Havana in Cuba follows a similar protocol. AWACS planes and warships conduct regular patrols around the Caribbean, and a state of emergency is announced to the world by the Emperor himself. “We do not know what kind of threat we face or what it wants,” Enperor Cyrus Silva began in his address, “but we know that the amount of destruction they are capable of causing is the largest threat to the existence of humanity right now. All measures are being taken.”
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Zhan Dembian
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhan Dembian » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:08 pm

New Axiom wrote:
Zhan Dembian wrote:In order to get here, your fleet must enter the Bermuda Triangle. Yes, THE Bermuda Triangle. Your map most likely labels it as "Bermuda Triangle" and not "Entrance to Zhan Dembian" meaning they have no idea where to head off to!

The Imperial Navy, worried by the severe lack of intelleigence, orders the 51st fleet to standby in the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii. Naval AWACS aircraft and observation satellites comb the Pacific Ocean area, desperate for answers. Naval Station Havana in Cuba follows a similar protocol. AWACS planes and warships conduct regular patrols around the Caribbean, and a state of emergency is announced to the world by the Emperor himself. “We do not know what kind of threat we face or what it wants,” Enperor Cyrus Silva began in his address, “but we know that the amount of destruction they are capable of causing is the largest threat to the existence of humanity right now. All measures are being taken.”

(Suddenly from out of the Bermuda Triangle, an orange one eyed serpentine beast of extraordinary size emerges and opens its mouth. A purple fog-like substance spews out at the fleet. The fleet immediately turns around, its guns ready to fire, and goes back towards New Axiom to attack. It seems to have taken control over the fleet. When it gets near New Axiom, however, the effects wear off)
Last edited by Zhan Dembian on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zhan Dembian
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhan Dembian » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Everantium wrote:A letter pops into existence accompanied by the clatter of a letter box closing. It reads:

Dear Sir, Madam, or other occupant.
I am writing this letter in hopes that you can explain why a strange red wood door with gold trimmings has mysteriously appeared in the centre of Independence Park.
The appearance of this door has caused great upset in the grand city of Themapolis, capital city of Everantium, as aside from its lack of attached building it also emits horrific sounds of screaming and what can only be assumed to be demons.
One wonders if it is possible for you to open the door in hopes that the everantine army may help you in subduing whatever great threat seems to be assailing you.
Kind Regards,
General Alexander Fitzroy, Current commanding officer of the 3rd Royal Everantine Fusiliers.

P.S. If a few volleys of everantine muskets wont scare them away, then we can always have a go with the artillery!

Greetings leader of Everantium. The door you have received is a gift from the Great One. We shall send someone from Zhan Dembian to unlock it for you. You’re welcome
—Jargasteven Jones, Emperor of Zhan Dembian and Puppet High Member of the Great One’s Council

Piethrixia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Ensign Choi - "Sir a report of activity in Zhan Dembian just came in"
Jacobus Ada Reitsma -"hmmm sounds like aliens. And you know what i think of aliens."
Ensign Choi - "Yes, you hate them. What should we do sir?"
Jacobus Ada Reitsma -"ORDER ALL ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT CRAFT INTO POSITIONS WE WILL PUMMEL (and burn) THESE ALIENS INTO THE GROUND!"
A 5.3 civilization, according to this index.

Akoz
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Akoz » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:46 pm

The nuclear option is the only option now. Akozian ICBMs are stationed and ready to be deployed.
We are sincerely despondent for the loss of your nation.
Last edited by Akoz on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Victory through sacrifice"

Piethrixia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:47 pm

These "aliens" will be killed. We have ten Orbital bombardment craft ready to pummel (and burn) them to death.

Akoz Fire your missiles before i fire my Orbital bombardment Cannons. We want the most destruction. (also we want half of the country after its a nuclear wasteland.)
Last edited by Piethrixia on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 5.3 civilization, according to this index.

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Havana Naval Station in Cuba, so far the impromptu headquarters of the New Axomite operation, alongside several AWACS planes, picked up the mysterious creature with hyper spectral cameras. These images were broadcast worldwide. The ships of the 51st Fleet were grounded at Havana Naval Station and were thoroughly examined and decontaminated. Their crews were tramatized and hospitalized for rehabilitation. After a thorough artillery, bomb and rocket bombardment of the area where the creature appeared, a Marine Assault Ship, multiple helicopters and jet fighters and three destroyers were redeployed to the area, only this time, Havana Naval Station had nuclear weapons ready to launch in an attempt to kill the strange creature.

OOC; I’m glad I’m not intruding (at least I hope I’m not) and i really enjoy the mystery surrounding this... incident. :lol:

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Rafterland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rafterland » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:20 pm

ooc: somebody fire up the zalgo
Bien à vous,
From the cabinet of Rafterian Office for Foreign Affairs Director André VANDEPUTTE.

Contact the ROFA through the Rafterian Partenariat office in New-Brussels.
Opening Days :
Department of Legislative Affairs : Mon - Fri
Public Relations : Tue - Sat
ROFA Main Detachment : Mon - Thu

Everantium
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Everantium » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:42 am

Zhan Dembian wrote:Greetings leader of Everantium. The door you have received is a gift from the Great One. We shall send someone from Zhan Dembian to unlock it for you. You’re welcome
—Jargasteven Jones, Emperor of Zhan Dembian and Puppet High Member of the Great One’s Council

After waiting for some time the door starts to open with a creak. Upon hearing this the nearby soldiers jump to attention and, accompanied by much shouting from the officers, start to form ranks.
Whispers dart back and forth between the troops as they wonder what hellish and unearthly thing is about to emerge. "It's... It's a little girl!" someone shouts. An officer shouts back "Don't be so stupid! there's no way a... By God it is!".
"Quickly little girl, get away from th-" his words are cut short.

"OPEN FIRE!"

The sound of a rushed and inconsistent volley of musket fire rattles across the park.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates