NATION

PASSWORD

Suggestion: remove refounded nations from refounded list onc

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Blitzkeig
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Suggestion: remove refounded nations from refounded list onc

Postby Blitzkeig » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:08 am

Hello,

When I refound a nation, I have realised that I keep on getting recruitment messages long after I move it someplace else. This both fills up my inbox and wastes peoples telegram stamps.
Would it be a possibility to change the refounded tag so that it only sends to nations in the sinkers pls?

Thanks a lot!
The Greater Vakolicci Haven: Unified, expanding, free

((please note: this nation is second-hand. Its current operator is not a fascist.))

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:21 am

Go to your telegram settings and turn recruitment off.

It's the first thing anyone should do when making a nation on NationStates.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:41 am

Posted from main:

This isn't something that only affects my nations, and it also affects recruiters (which I also am.)
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Return to Technical