NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Able Archer [Cold War RP | OOC | OPEN ]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Operation Able Archer [Cold War RP | OOC | OPEN ]

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:32 am

Prologue:
It's the midst of the Cold War and Western is increasing in tensions between the East and West, and both sides were ready to fire their nukes, where are you in this time?


Current Year

1983


Map

Image



Sign in Sheet:

NS Country name:
Roleplay country name:
RP Country Flag:
RP Country Coat of Arms:
RP Country Anthem:
Location: (Cannot be the world or a country that was already selected, ask a person who owns a land that you want if they want breakaway states.)
Capital:
Population:
Alignment: (Warsaw Pact, Nato, Neutral)
Additional Info:

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!

• Keep everything civil, we're all trying to enjoy this roleplay
• No dramatic jumps in technology, unless with my permission
• Traveling to places take time and resources, you aren't going to jump from one corner of the map to another in one post.
• Keep everything you post realistic and relevant, the IC is meant for IC, the OOC for OOC.
• Posts are to be at least one paragraph long, nobody wants the IC a cluttered mess.
• If you are defeated, in an appropriate manner, please have the sportsmanship to accept the defeat
• Battles are going to take more than one turn, it should act as follows - planning, action, response, rinse and repeat until victory or defeat
• I am the law, if there is an issue, I will inform you to find a resolution
• Nobody can play as the US or USSR, they shall be Modded.
• If you are making a new RP and you want to people about it here, this is not the place.
• For a claim, you may only have a country and a small territory, nothing more.

Accepted List

Molvaniia - East Germany, German Poland, East Prussia
Last edited by Molvaniia on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:37 am

NS Country name: Molvaniia
Roleplay country name: East Germany (DDR or GDR)
RP Country Flag:
Image

RP Country Coat of Arms:
Image

RP Country Anthem: Auferstanden aus Ruinen
Location: East Germany, German Poland and East Prussia
Capital: East Berlin
Population: 30.60 million
Alignment: Warsaw Pact
Additional Info: After the end of the 2nd World War, East Germany was established as a Puppet Nation in Eastern Europe, and the Soviets allowed them to keep East Prussia.
Last edited by Molvaniia on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:38 am

Molvaniia wrote:NS Country name: Molvaniia
Roleplay country name: East Germany (DDR or GDR)
RP Country Flag:
RP Country Coat of Arms:
RP Country Anthem: Auferstanden aus Ruinen
Location: East Germany, German Poland and East Prussia
Capital: East Berlin
Population: 30.60 million
Alignment: Warsaw Pact
Additional Info: After the end of the 2nd World War, East Germany was established as a Puppet Nation in Eastern Europe, and the Soviets allowed them to keep East Prussia, but, Poland received the Habsburg German territories that took up Poland.


Of course approved.
Last edited by Molvaniia on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Katzenstoka
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Katzenstoka » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:39 am

Tagged
First time RPing
Hope this will turns out great
Not your average Slav
┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:47 am

Katzenstoka wrote:Tagged
First time RPing
Hope this will turns out great


Hopefully.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Katzenstoka
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Katzenstoka » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:48 am

Molvaniia wrote:
Katzenstoka wrote:Tagged
First time RPing
Hope this will turns out great


Hopefully.

did i just saw something switching
or it's just my eyes playing tricks ?
Not your average Slav
┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:49 am

Katzenstoka wrote:
Molvaniia wrote:
Hopefully.

did i just saw something switching
or it's just my eyes playing tricks ?


It's your eyes.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Katzenstoka
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Katzenstoka » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am

Molvaniia wrote:
Katzenstoka wrote:did i just saw something switching
or it's just my eyes playing tricks ?


It's your eyes.

It is. I needs my glasses, my poor old eyes can't see a damn fiddle
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Not your average Slav
┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

User avatar
Katzenstoka
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Katzenstoka » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 am

NS Country name: Katzenstoka
Roleplay country name: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
RP Country Flag:
Image

RP Country Coat of Arms:
Image

RP Country Anthem:Хеј, Славени/ Hej Slaveni
Location: Southeastern Europe, Balkan area
Capital: Belgrade
Population: est 22.4 million ( 1981)
Alignment: Balkan Pact / Non-Aligned Movement
Additional Info: 1983. Marshall Tito has been dead for 3 years. His death serve nothing but a strike directly into the Federal Republic's heart, which is already weakened. Inefficient bureaucracy, Croat's independence movements, Internal strife, corruption, massive financial and employment problem, the future for Yugoslavia seems bleak.
Last edited by Katzenstoka on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not your average Slav
┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

User avatar
Katzenstoka
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Katzenstoka » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:24 am

I have a fascination for the Vietnam War, mainly how chaotic it was. Remind me of Yugoslav Wars
Not your average Slav
┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:12 am

Katzenstoka wrote:I have a fascination for the Vietnam War, mainly how chaotic it was. Remind me of Yugoslav Wars


Dude, it's 83, the Vietnam war is over.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Katzenstoka
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Katzenstoka » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:18 am

Molvaniia wrote:
Katzenstoka wrote:I have a fascination for the Vietnam War, mainly how chaotic it was. Remind me of Yugoslav Wars


Dude, it's 83, the Vietnam war is over.

I didn't see the line " iT's 83 mY dUDe"
please add that line to prevent confusion in the future
Edit: well, I didn't google the title, whoopsie
Last edited by Katzenstoka on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not your average Slav
┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 am

Katzenstoka wrote:
Molvaniia wrote:
Dude, it's 83, the Vietnam war is over.

I didn't see the line " iT's 83 mY dUDe"
please add that line to prevent confusion in the future
Edit: well, I didn't google the title, whoopsie


It's fixed anyways.

Edit: Redo your app.
Last edited by Molvaniia on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Taganian Unfied States
Minister
 
Posts: 3212
Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:07 am

NS Country name: Taganian Unfied States
Roleplay country name: The United Kingdom of Great Britain
RP Country Flag: Image
RP Country Coat of Arms: Image
RP Country Anthem: God save the Queen
Location: (Cannot be the world or a country that was already selected, ask a person who owns a land that you want if they want breakaway states.)
Capital: London
Population: 56.33 million
Alignment: (Warsaw Pact, Nato, Neutral) NATO
Add-On:

Margret Thatcher sits before Parliament and the nation standing resolute in her policies of strength and commanding respect. Queen Elizabeth the II supporting her and keeping up the smiling face of the British monarchy. Thatcher knows the job ahead will be hard and needs to keep the government moving and show the world that the British people are not ones to be bold in acting against. The British Empire has seen its final sunset. But the world has not seen the end of the flash of British canons on the high seas or the end of the old lions bite. Wales and its Dragons, Scotland and its giants, Britain and its unicorns. The magic of Britain is still very much alive and ready to fight for the freedom of its people and the freedom of the West.
Last edited by Taganian Unfied States on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:08 am

Taganian Unfied States wrote:NS Country name: Taganian Unfied States
Roleplay country name: United States of America
RP Country Flag: (Image)
RP Country Coat of Arms: (Image)
RP Country Anthem: Stars Spangled Banner
Location: (Cannot be the world or a country that was already selected, ask a person who owns a land that you want if they want breakaway states.)
Capital: Washington D.C
Population: 233.8 million
Alignment: (Warsaw Pact, Nato, Neutral) NATO
Additional Info:


Ronald Reagan sits in the White House of the greatest country in the world. He stands opposite of the Kremlin and the nuclear war that they idioloize. The United States is divided on how to stop the growing spread of the reds in the world. But Reagan knows what he wants done. Strong rhetoric and stronger armies are keeping the peace in Europe, but how long can he keep this hateful flame from growing into a damning inferno that only leaves the world in a never recovering ashen state. Industry is booming as the powerhouse keeps up the strength in rebuilding the europeans and pressing up the regimes around the world against the red threat. The loss of Vietnam is still fresh in his mind as the eight long years of war still sat on nations feet. They had lost Vietnam. They would not lose another. Under Reagan, he was unveiling the new Stragetic Defense Plan, the US would soon have the ability to make the USSR missiles useless. Least that was the hope and plan. "Star Wars" as the media was calling it may just be the solution he needs for the U.S to gain the upper hand again in this deadlock of the Cold War. The Berlin Wall is still the dividing wall between West and East. US forces now stand ready to either smash through that wall and drive to Moscow, or get ready to fight back the Red Armies never ending waves and hope that the West can stand long enough for more U.S forces to come pouring into Europe.

A new policy was being pushed through the American Congress. Reagan called it the Western Freedom Program. More ships. More guns. More tanks. More men. More planes. More bombs. Anything the U.S needed to get Europe back into fighting shape. U.S war supplies were to be brought back into Europe again. The Lend-Lease program of WWII was being restored with new contigents and more supply terms. Hysteria in America was driving the public to support the President bold plan to build up the allies to keep the war in Europe. Many politicians were feeling better to bleed in Europe than in the Americas.


Did you even read the damn rules?
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Taganian Unfied States
Minister
 
Posts: 3212
Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:34 am

Molvaniia wrote:
Taganian Unfied States wrote:NS Country name: Taganian Unfied States
Roleplay country name: United States of America
RP Country Flag: (Image)
RP Country Coat of Arms: (Image)
RP Country Anthem: Stars Spangled Banner
Location: (Cannot be the world or a country that was already selected, ask a person who owns a land that you want if they want breakaway states.)
Capital: Washington D.C
Population: 233.8 million
Alignment: (Warsaw Pact, Nato, Neutral) NATO
Additional Info:


Ronald Reagan sits in the White House of the greatest country in the world. He stands opposite of the Kremlin and the nuclear war that they idioloize. The United States is divided on how to stop the growing spread of the reds in the world. But Reagan knows what he wants done. Strong rhetoric and stronger armies are keeping the peace in Europe, but how long can he keep this hateful flame from growing into a damning inferno that only leaves the world in a never recovering ashen state. Industry is booming as the powerhouse keeps up the strength in rebuilding the europeans and pressing up the regimes around the world against the red threat. The loss of Vietnam is still fresh in his mind as the eight long years of war still sat on nations feet. They had lost Vietnam. They would not lose another. Under Reagan, he was unveiling the new Stragetic Defense Plan, the US would soon have the ability to make the USSR missiles useless. Least that was the hope and plan. "Star Wars" as the media was calling it may just be the solution he needs for the U.S to gain the upper hand again in this deadlock of the Cold War. The Berlin Wall is still the dividing wall between West and East. US forces now stand ready to either smash through that wall and drive to Moscow, or get ready to fight back the Red Armies never ending waves and hope that the West can stand long enough for more U.S forces to come pouring into Europe.

A new policy was being pushed through the American Congress. Reagan called it the Western Freedom Program. More ships. More guns. More tanks. More men. More planes. More bombs. Anything the U.S needed to get Europe back into fighting shape. U.S war supplies were to be brought back into Europe again. The Lend-Lease program of WWII was being restored with new contigents and more supply terms. Hysteria in America was driving the public to support the President bold plan to build up the allies to keep the war in Europe. Many politicians were feeling better to bleed in Europe than in the Americas.


Did you even read the damn rules?


Tbh, i skipped the last two. I will delete my post and make another app. Sorry XD Its like monopoly XD you dont read the rules unless ur challenged XD

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:34 am

Taganian Unfied States wrote:
Molvaniia wrote:
Did you even read the damn rules?


Tbh, i skipped the last two. I will delete my post and make another app. Sorry XD Its like monopoly XD you dont read the rules unless ur challenged XD


It's fine fam.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Kawaii Seals
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kawaii Seals » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:40 am

NS Country name: Kawaii Seals
Roleplay country name:France
RP Country Flag:
Image

RP Country Coat of Arms:
Image

RP Country Anthem:La Marseillaise
Location:France,Luxembourg,and Southern Belgium
Capital:Paris
Population:66.9 million
Alignment:NATO
Additional Info:None at this moment
Hi there person looking at their object with glass! I'm Kawaii Seals, most times the Mediterranean Union in Role Plays on this website's forums.

Right now I'm at a break away from this website so please ask questions later
Thx, Kawaii Seals


I love Alternate History Roleplays and Real World Map Roleplays as well.

Im very active here as well but don't count me on it.

Weird Quotes I've Said
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Kawaii Seals wrote:When you wanna take all dat SWEET OIL from the middle east but you know the USA will murder you

Kawaii Seals wrote:*Pokes it*

Yep its definitely dead.

Killed by a WW2 RP they say.

User avatar
New Antonalia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1872
Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Antonalia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:42 am

NS Country name: New Antonalia
Roleplay country name: Sokovian Socialist Republic
RP Country Flag:
Image
RP Country Coat of Arms:
Image
RP Country Anthem: Farewell to Slavianka
Location: Romania and Hungary
Capital: Budapest
Population: 34.5 Million
Alignment: Warsaw Pact
Additional Info: Currently undergoing internal strife as population is demanding more democratic form of government and greater economic freedoms.
Last edited by New Antonalia on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:09 am

New Antonalia wrote:NS Country name: New Antonalia
Roleplay country name: Sokovian Socialist Republic
RP Country Flag:
(Image)
RP Country Coat of Arms:
(Image)
RP Country Anthem: Farewell to Slavianka
Location: Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia
Capital: Budapest
Population: 15.93 Million
Alignment: Warsaw Pact
Additional Info: Currently undergoing internal strife as population is demanding more democratic form of government and greater economic freedoms.


Rules: 1 country and a small territory,
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:12 am

Kawaii Seals wrote:NS Country name: Kawaii Seals
Roleplay country name:France
RP Country Flag:
RP Country Coat of Arms:
RP Country Anthem:La Marseillaise
Location:France,Luxembourg,and Southern Belgium
Capital:Paris
Population:66.9 million
Alignment:NATO
Additional Info:None at this moment


Approved.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:12 am

Taganian Unfied States wrote:NS Country name: Taganian Unfied States
Roleplay country name: The United Kingdom of Great Britain
RP Country Flag: (Image)
RP Country Coat of Arms: (Image)
RP Country Anthem: God save the Queen
Location: (Cannot be the world or a country that was already selected, ask a person who owns a land that you want if they want breakaway states.)
Capital: London
Population: 56.33 million
Alignment: (Warsaw Pact, Nato, Neutral) NATO
Add-On:

Margret Thatcher sits before Parliament and the nation standing resolute in her policies of strength and commanding respect. Queen Elizabeth the II supporting her and keeping up the smiling face of the British monarchy. Thatcher knows the job ahead will be hard and needs to keep the government moving and show the world that the British people are not ones to be bold in acting against. The British Empire has seen its final sunset. But the world has not seen the end of the flash of British canons on the high seas or the end of the old lions bite. Wales and its Dragons, Scotland and its giants, Britain and its unicorns. The magic of Britain is still very much alive and ready to fight for the freedom of its people and the freedom of the West.


Approved.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
Taganian Unfied States
Minister
 
Posts: 3212
Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:23 am

So when do we start the IC :D

User avatar
Molvaniia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Molvaniia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:37 am

Taganian Unfied States wrote:So when do we start the IC :D



Soon, when we get enough people or when we get a West Germany.
☭ Қатты еңбек етіңдер! ☭
War Theme
Military March
Party Anthem
☭ Жай өмір ☭
Victory Theme
International Party Anthem
Peace Theme
[__[____]__]
(-_( _ )_-)
Үшінші Молвания Республикасы
A Socialist One-party dictatorship ruled by Communist, Anti-Western,
Anti-Capitalist Russians

General-Polkovnik of the Kaiserreich Arbeiterpartei

Overview Our Great Premier National Anthem . Supporter of NSstats This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.
Stuff you need to know about me
I am a Russian born near Moscow, and I am currently living in the United States.
Thanks to Pan-asiatic states for giving me this code!

User avatar
New Antonalia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1872
Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Antonalia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:51 am

New Antonalia wrote:NS Country name: New Antonalia
Roleplay country name: Sokovian Socialist Republic
RP Country Flag:
(Image)
RP Country Coat of Arms:
(Image)
RP Country Anthem: Farewell to Slavianka
Location: Romania and Moldova (Moldova, historically has a large population of ethnic Romanians and their secondary language is Romanian)
Capital: Budapest
Population: 7.93 Million
Alignment: Warsaw Pact
Additional Info: Currently undergoing internal strife as population is demanding more democratic form of government and greater economic freedoms.


fixed
Last edited by New Antonalia on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Next

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Everhall, G-Tech Corporation, Granis, Lunas Legion, New Finnish Republic, Pigpile, Sanabel, United Huskain

Remove ads