NATION

PASSWORD

Dershi Autoparts

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Dershi Autoparts

Postby Rojava Free State » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Dershi Autoparts
Advanced Autoparts for the year 2018

At Dershi Autoparts, we put the customer before all else. Your car will face its trials and tribulations, and you don't deserve to be left behind. :o

That's why you can get the best autoparts and care at Dershi Autoparts for cheap prices. :clap: :clap: :clap:
and if another company sells cheaper than us, bring us notice of their price and we'll match it.

So don't wait! Order your car care today at Dershi Autoparts

To order from Dershi, fill out the form below:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Autopart being purchased:[/b]
[b]country:[/b]
[b]Any extra information (optional):[/b]
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:15 pm

Name: Al-Hind Indus
Autopart being purchased: Engine
Any extra information (optional): 200 engines for our aircraftz.
"From Kashmir to Kanyakumari"
" The India for masses"
PROUD MEMBER OF COUCIL OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND Environmental Conservation Organization

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Wearever Brake Parts Cleaner
$2.00

5 star rating, #W7340

Customer review: "Works well for cleaning brake parts, but works equally well for dispatching bees and spiders when combined with a nice lighter."
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:17 pm

AL-Hind Indus wrote:Name: Al-Hind Indus
Autopart being purchased: Engine
Any extra information (optional): 200 engines for our aircraftz.

Would you like the the CFM international or the GE90?

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:20 pm

Bosch Premium Oxygen Sensor
$45.00

5 star rating

customer review: works nicely and gives up to date information on oxygen

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:20 pm

The better one?
" The India for masses"
PROUD MEMBER OF COUCIL OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND Environmental Conservation Organization

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Purolator BOSS oil filter
$10.00

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Edelbrock Performance Kit; carb calibration kit
$50.00

5 stars

Customer review: "Installed the kit and the car runs great. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend to a friend."
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:44 pm

CFM international
" The India for masses"

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:47 pm

AL-Hind Indus wrote:CFM international

Your engines will be shipped to you soon

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade