NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to Calmora [OPEN/OOC/Warhammer 40K/Imperial Guard}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Welcome to Calmora [OPEN/OOC/Warhammer 40K/Imperial Guard}

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 am

IC
It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

987.M41
Welcome to Hell, otherwise known as Calmora.
An endless war splits this former Agri World.

It all started when an Orc Space Hulk came out of warp over Calmora, bringing with them and endless horde of the vile beasts.
The Local PDF gave up trying to defend the entire planet, and instead withdrew to the Capital and a nearby Promethium Mine.
They battled on for several months, slowly losing ground, and when all seemed lost and morale was about to break, they looked to the sky to see the space hulk fleeing into the warp.
And in its place, where hundreds of dropships of the Imperial Guard.
A hearty cheer was heard throughout the city, there salvation had come in the form of Lasguns and Baneblades.

Welcome to Calmora, a hellhole in the middle of nowhere, you are an Imperial Guardsman sent to Reaffirm his Majestys hold on this planet infested by orcs.

Spaceport MAp

Guard Regiments-
327th Cadian Mechanized
457th Valhallan Mechanized
298th Cadian Infantry
213th Paragon Infantry
1st Almora Mechanized
27th Paragon Armored
3rd Palmora Artillery
9th Galhoran Armored
2nd Comapny, 1st Paragon Super-Heavy armor Regiment (2 Baneblades, 1 Shadowsword, 1 Hellhammer)

Rules:
1.No Godmodding
2.No Metagaming
3.OPs Word is law
4.You are Guardsmen, you aren’t Astartes
5.No Generals
6.Commissars are allowed
7. Don't do anything stupid, you will probably die

App
Code: Select all
Name:
Personality:
History:
Regiment(Company, Platoon, and Squad if rank is low enough):
Weapon:
Experience:
Discipline History:

Roster:
Lord General Tarius Geren - Commander of the Invasion force
Commissar-Colonel Savarian Tylin - Cadian 298th Infantry
Bone'ead Bodyguard First Class Grug - Cadian 298th Infantry
Lieutenant Israfiel Polullis - 457th Valhallan Mechanized, 4th Company, 2nd Platoon
Corporal Gonzalo Maurer - Cadian 298th Infantry, 3rd Comapny, 2nd Platoon, 2nd Squad
Platoon Sergeant John Fulguris - Cadian 327th, 2nd Company, 1st Platoon
Commissar Andros Valarn - Cadian 327th Mechanized
Acting Lieutenant Marius Pascar - Cadian 327th Mechanized, Sentinels
Corporal Liza Masaeva - 298th Cadian Infantry,Kasrkin Squad Delta
Guardsman Saltz Grad - 298th Cadian Infantry, 3rd Company, 3rd Platoon, and 2nd Squad
Master of War and Grand Prior, Lord Jonnako Tsagos - Knight Paladin
Honored Lieutenant Tirtia Agrippina - 1st Paragon Heavy Armor, 2nd Company, Baneblade Steel Soul
Lieutenant Wiking Björnsson - 27th Paragon Armored, B Company, 2nd Platoon, Lead Tank
Last edited by Revlona on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:24 am, edited 25 times in total.
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:12 am

Name: Commissar Savarian Tylin
Personality: Strict, Loyal, Tries to make the troopers under him like him instead of fear him, will execute troopers if necessary but will not if he does not need too
History: Born on Cadia his Parents left him to be an orphan when they where killed by the ongoing battle for the planet, being thrust into the military at the normal age, he was quickly picked out by the Commissarit for several of his qualities . Passing his class with average grades, Assigned to the 8th Almora Artillery for a portion of his career until being assigned to the Cadian 298th Infantry.
Regiment: Cadian 298th Infantry
Weapon: Bolt Pistol and Chainsword
Experience: 12 Years of Service, Fought against 2 Orc Incursions and a Heretic Insurgency
Discipline History: None
Last edited by Revlona on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lover of doggos

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:58 am

Name:Gonzalo Maurer
Personality: Most of the time laid back and friendly, Serious when on missions.
History: Was born on Terra where he lived all his life until he was 21 when he joined the military, He passed his class with good grades and eventually got the rank of captain.
Regiment: 298th Cadian Infantry
Weapon: Chain sword, Assult rifle
Experience: 10 years of active duty, fought against 2 orc incursions
Discipline History:None
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 am

Andsed wrote:Name:Gonzalo Maurer
History: Was born on Terra where he lived all his life until he was 21 when he joined the military, He passed his class with good grades and eventually got the rank of captain.

You would probably be a Lieutenant or a Sargent, There are no such things as assault rifles, there equivalent are Lasguns

As a officer or a Sergeant you would have a chainsword and a side arm, not a rifle

If You want to lead the regiment, than the Rank of colonel would be needed, but an increase of age as well
Last edited by Revlona on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Tethys 13
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tethys 13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:50 am

I was thinking of asking to be an Ork, but that might get de-rail-y, so instead:

Name: Grug
Personality: Dense, loyal, brutal, straightforward
History: Grug is an Ogryn. Grug likes shiny medals. Grug has lots of shiny medals, but wants more. Grug likes to smash things, but the Commissars tell him not to smash them. When the Commissars tell him to smash things, Grug is happy. Grug doesn't like confined spaces, but the Commissars keep telling Grug to go in the confined spaces. This does not make Grug happy, but he does what the Commissars say. Grug is a good Ogryn.
Regiment(Company, Platoon, and Squad if rank is low enough): Auxhiliary to Cadian 298th Infantry
Weapon: Ripper Gun
Experience: Lots, very vague. Has lots of shiny medals.
Discipline History: Once accidentally smashed a china shop, was reprimanded verbally.

Last edited by Tethys 13 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aquatic Librarian Knights of Tethys 13
Population: >31 Billion
Leaders: The Grand Council
We use NationStates statistics, with some artistic license.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:57 am

Tethys 13 wrote:I was thinking of asking to be an Ork, but that might get de-rail-y, so instead:

Name: Grug
Personality: Dense, loyal, brutal, straightforward
History: Grug is an Ogryn. Grug likes shiny medals. Grug has lots of shiny medals, but wants more. Grug likes to smash things, but the Commissars tell him not to smash them. When the Commissars tell him to smash things, Grug is happy. Grug doesn't like confined spaces, but the Commissars keep telling Grug to go in the confined spaces. This does not make Grug happy, but he does what the Commissars say. Grug is a good Ogryn.
Regiment(Company, Platoon, and Squad if rank is low enough): Auxhiliary to Cadian 298th Infantry
Weapon: Ripper Gun
Experience: Lots, very vague. Has lots of shiny medals.
Discipline History: Once accidentally smashed a china shop, was reprimanded verbally.

Due to alot of people wanting to go cadian 298th, and wanting character interaction, my Commissar will be switched to the 298th

Also Accepted...this should be interesting
Lover of doggos

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:08 am

Revlona wrote:

You would probably be a Lieutenant or a Sargent, There are no such things as assault rifles, there equivalent are Lasguns

As a officer or a Sergeant you would have a chainsword and a side arm, not a rifle

If You want to lead the regiment, than the Rank of colonel would be needed, but an increase of age as well

Quick question would be the equivalent of a corporal in the Imperial Guard?
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:12 am

Andsed wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Quick question would be the equivalent of a corporal in the Imperial Guard?

Corporal is a Corporal

You can just look up Imperial Guard rankings if you are curious
Lover of doggos

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:30 am

Name: Israfiel Polullis
Personality: Brash, loud, glory hungry, flippant about his fellow soldiers dying around him.
History: The Polullis family are not well loved. Infamous among the military force of Valhalla as being more concerned with their own battlefield glory and fame than keeping their men safe and alive. The latest Polullis to fight for the Imperiuam, Israfiel (Raf to his friends. If he had any that is.) is no different. Every battlefield commendation he has was earned at the expense of countless men dying to swell his already enormous ego. And unfortunately, the workings of the Imperium care more for an objective completed than the countless thousands who die. Among the bureaucracy he's a hero. Among those he leads, he's a careless butcher with a flamethrower.
Regiment: 475th Valhallan Mechanized, 4th company, 2nd platoon.
Weapon: A Flamer he dubs "Ashbringer". Chainsword. Laspistol.
Experience: 7 years of service. Recently fought alongside the Space Wolves in their 519th Crusade on Xit. General commendations and honor for Xeno fighting across the sector.
Discipline History: Investigated for insubordination when he claimed his Flamer "Malfunctioned" and incarcerated the Commissar attached to his unit. Cleared of suspicion.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Tethys 13
Ambassador

Postby Tethys 13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 am

Yo Revlona, I was gonna ask, you sure you want to go with the Valhallan 597th? After all, that is Commissar Cain's regiment, so there'll be significantly more to keep track of rather than just inventing freely.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:49 am

Tethys 13 wrote:Yo Revlona, I was gonna ask, you sure you want to go with the Valhallan 597th? After all, that is Commissar Cain's regiment, so there'll be significantly more to keep track of rather than just inventing freely.

...That's Cain's group? I just picked them cause the other 2 apps already picked Cadia.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Tethys 13
Ambassador

Postby Tethys 13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Tethys 13 wrote:Yo Revlona, I was gonna ask, you sure you want to go with the Valhallan 597th? After all, that is Commissar Cain's regiment, so there'll be significantly more to keep track of rather than just inventing freely.

...That's Cain's group? I just picked them cause the other 2 apps already picked Cadia.

Yup, the 296th and 301st were combined, and Cain was the one who turned them into the 597th

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 am

Tethys 13 wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:...That's Cain's group? I just picked them cause the other 2 apps already picked Cadia.

Yup, the 296th and 301st were combined, and Cain was the one who turned them into the 597th

Well, I should switch then...except aside from Cadia and Valhalla, I've never heard of these guys. I can't even find a wiki page on them.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Tethys 13
Ambassador

Postby Tethys 13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Tethys 13 wrote:

Well, I should switch then...except aside from Cadia and Valhalla, I've never heard of these guys. I can't even find a wiki page on them.

I wasn't saying you shouldn't pick the Valhallans, I was asking if the OP was sure he wanted that specific regiment since it involves quite a bit of additional difficulty

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:24 am

Lmao, I didn't even mean to do that, I just re read the series and the number just popped into my head.

I'll change it
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:25 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Name: Israfiel Polullis
Personality: Brash, loud, glory hungry, flippant about his fellow soldiers dying around him.
History: The Polullis family are not well loved. Infamous among the military force of Valhalla as being more concerned with their own battlefield glory and fame than keeping their men safe and alive. The latest Polullis to fight for the Imperiuam, Israfiel (Raf to his friends. If he had any that is.) is no different. Every battlefield commendation he has was earned at the expense of countless men dying to swell his already enormous ego. And unfortunately, the workings of the Imperium care more for an objective completed than the countless thousands who die. Among the bureaucracy he's a hero. Among those he leads, he's a careless butcher with a flamethrower.
Regiment: 597th Valhallan Mechanized
Experience: 7 years of service. Fought against Hive Fleet Jormungandr in 995.M41. Fought in general campaigns across the sector.
Discipline History: Investigated for insubordination when he claimed his Flamer "Malfunctioned" and incarcerated the Commissar attached to his unit. Cleared of suspicion.

Changed it to the 457th Valhallan

And the date is 987.M41
Lover of doggos

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:35 am

Revlona wrote:
Regiment: 597th Valhallan Mechanized
Experience: 7 years of service. Fought against Hive Fleet Jormungandr in 995.M41. Fought in general campaigns across the sector.

Changed it to the 457th Valhallan

And the date is 987.M41

Fixed.

Why almost every Ice Warrior campaign is "Date unknown" baffles me.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Regiment: 475th Valhallan Mechanized
Experience: 7 years of service. Recently fought alongside the Space Wolves in their 519th Crusade on Xit. General commendations and honor for Xeno fighting across the sector.

I think he would be Investigated for alot more when he burned the Commissar to death

But otherwise Accepted
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Ameriganastan could you say which Platoon in which Company he is commanding?
Lover of doggos

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Revlona wrote:
I think he would be Investigated for alot more when he burned the Commissar to death

It's a commissar. Those guys meet "Accidental" ends all the time.

Revlona wrote:Ameriganastan could you say which Platoon in which Company he is commanding?

Uh...do I need a canon one or do I just make one up?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:26 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Revlona wrote:

It's a commissar. Those guys meet "Accidental" ends all the time.

Revlona wrote:Ameriganastan could you say which Platoon in which Company he is commanding?

Uh...do I need a canon one or do I just make one up?

Make it up, There are 5 companies with 3 platoons each
Last edited by Revlona on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Name:Gonzalo Maurer
History: Was born on Cadia where like most Cadians was put into the military. He served in the military and became a Coporal.
Weapon: Lasguns
Experience: 4 years of active duty, fought against 1 orc incursion
Last edited by Andsed on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 pm

History: Was born on Terra where he lived all his life until he was 20 when he joined the military, He passed his class with good grades and eventually got the rank of captain.

Your History says Captain, your rank says Corporal

If you need help just TG me man
Lover of doggos

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Revlona wrote:
History: Was born on Terra where he lived all his life until he was 20 when he joined the military, He passed his class with good grades and eventually got the rank of captain.

Your History says Captain, your rank says Corporal

If you need help just TG me man

Oh shoot that was a simple mistake let me edit it real quick.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Tethys 13
Ambassador

Postby Tethys 13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Just letting you know, the Cadians are called Cadians because they're from the planet Cadia.
Here's a brief rundown of how life works on Cadia:
You're born, you're put in the army, you're trained like absolute hell because absolute hell is what you're training to fight and look at every day with your violet-tinged eyes because the planet you stand on is the gate blocking the absolute hell you can see in the sky and you and your fellow Cadians are the bolts holding it shut. You become better at being a soldier by the age of 8 than most Planetary Defence Force soldiers could ever get. When you go into battle you know you may well die, as despite your training your enemies are so vastly more powerful than you that simply the fact you aren't running in terror is proof of adamantium balls, and when that enemy swarms towards you in numbers that darken the land and sky, and all hope seems utterly lost, you know there is only one thing you can do.
So you stand, and you fight.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse