NATION

PASSWORD

Centenarul Marii Uniri - Reunification of Greater Romania

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nordic Gaul
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Centenarul Marii Uniri - Reunification of Greater Romania

Postby Nordic Gaul » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 am

• Suntem la 100 de ani de la Marea Unire, vom sarbatori acest eveniment unic unindu-ne la propriu cu Republica Moldova •

One hundred years since the • Great Unification • we will celebrate this unique event by uniting, literally, with the Republic of Moldova

Register by telegram at any time, registration is always open and anyone can join in later! The Roleplay will not be in romanian for the first few weeks of this first stage, it will be in this language so more people can join.

We will have a separate RP in a second stage, that is only in romanian

-----
ROLEPLAY HAS BEGUN! YOU MAY ALL POST!
-----
Nations accepted:
Nordic Gaul = NATO security 'adviser'
Molvanije = Republic of Moldova
Dictatorship of Greater Romania = General Field Marshal of the Romanian armed forces, Ion Antonescu, reincarnation of Mihai Viteazu-The Legendary Hero of the Unification of 1601
Cossack Khanate = Cyprus Khan, Supreme Royal Commander of the Armed Nationalist Empire of the Cossack Khanate allied with the Dictatorship of Greater Romania
Democratic Empire of Romania = Tara Barsei/Transilvania de Sud, condusa de Stefan Iliescu ; County of Barsei in South Transilvania, led by S.I.
Catalonya = 'Neutral' EU appointed overseer
Olachia = Mircea the Elder
Peoples Free Republic of Romania = King Michael I
Romanian Germany = Wallachia
Violent Mob = Corneliu Zelea Codreanu founder & leader of the Iron Guard Party
Democratic State of Romania = Embassy of Romania
DACOROMANIA = Grand Master of Vlakian Knights (aka the Orthodox Vlach Templars)
------
Non-Participating Extranational Observer:
Legionary Romania- [NPEO]
The Romanian Federation [NPEO]

Festivities have begun! First post of each player will be in their chosen form of in character RP, the second post can begin to include reactions to the first posts of others, to establish interaction patterns with others and "noticing" + "reacting" to the actions or activities of the others.
So first post of everyone will be Monologue, to show others an introduction so they become aware to how they can cooperate or work together
Your second post may include Narrative that touches on the events of other's first monologue post, can react to all players or none
Your third post may include Dialogue, reactions or conversations with everything, anything and anyone

The other later posts are free-for-all
Last edited by Nordic Gaul on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:37 am, edited 24 times in total.
Praetor & Representative forHiperboreeain the Euro-Balkanic Byzantine Freedom Agreement

#NotAllYanderes to support Queen Yuno of The East Pacific

Democratic Empire of Romania
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Empire of Romania » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:45 am

I am Stefan Iliescu. I am ruling in South Transilvania and all of my nation wishes to re-unite Romania. We are aware that this will not be easy but we will prevail ! The unification begins now !
Played since 2017.

Nordic Gaul
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nordic Gaul » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSSTzQZVwwE

NATO special security forces note that patriotic romanian song sounding in the distance on the streets of the Capital from the early hours of the morning
Praetor & Representative forHiperboreeain the Euro-Balkanic Byzantine Freedom Agreement

Violent Mob
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mob » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Present! I am Corneliu Zelea Codreanu and my party is the Iron Guard!
Last edited by Violent Mob on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Violent Mob
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mob » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Democratic Empire of Romania wrote:I am Stefan Iliescu. I am ruling in South Transilvania and all of my nation wishes to re-unite Romania. We are aware that this will not be easy but we will prevail ! The unification begins now !

Salutarii! Good health on you! Care to join me for a glass of palinta?

Peoples Free Republic of Romania
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Free Republic of Romania » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:07 pm

I am King Michael I, the ruler of the Kingdom of Romania during WWII. Pleased to meet you all and share my experiences as the king of Romania with you.

Molvanije
Civilian

Founded: Sep 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Molvanije » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:45 am

I am Maia Sandu, Prime Minister of Moldova.

Catalonya
Attaché

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Catalonya » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:19 am

the EU overseer wakes up under the table, drunk from too much palinca

He remembers suddenly.. the secret mission entrusted to him by the EU Commission..

Takes a quick coffee from the embassy hall, to wake up. Puts his oppressive leather trench coat on, walking off into the maze-like streets of Bucharest..

..Somewhere on these streets.. The unionists from Chisinau have joined the celebration.. I Will Find Them

Romanian Germany
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanian Germany » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:49 pm

I am present! I am Wallachia the region uniting with Moldavia!

Violent Mob
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mob » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Puts on uniform, heads to the piata(city square) in Pitesti

I will be hosting an anti-German rally in Pitesti Square, Romania for Romanians!!!!!

Violent Mob
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mob » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Catalonya wrote:the EU overseer wakes up under the table, drunk from too much palinca

He remembers suddenly.. the secret mission entrusted to him by the EU Commission..

Takes a quick coffee from the embassy hall, to wake up. Puts his oppressive leather trench coat on, walking off into the maze-like streets of Bucharest..

..Somewhere on these streets.. The unionists from Chisinau have joined the celebration.. I Will Find Them

Come on over 'ere EU overseer, maybe you would like to document out anti-EU anti-German rally in Pitesti Square?

Nordic Gaul
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nordic Gaul » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:23 am

The NATO Sec.Adv. notes there was a pro-Unity Rally of Moldavians in their capital of Chisinau, attended by over 100.000 unionists

The State and private mass media of both Romania and Moldova have censored this event, to sabotage the country's favor for Reunification

Replacing the official number of attendees with 7000, separatist governments of both countries do not desire the country to unite on the Centennial under orders from their hungarian masters who are sabotaging the country from both inside and outside the borders, in efforts to annex Transylvania to their failed empire

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:19 pm

I am Supreme Royal Commander Cyprus Khan, the widely popular ruler of the Armed Nationalist Empire of the Cossack Khanate. Here to observe and aid the reunification of Romania
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Catalonya
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catalonya » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:36 pm

The EU overseer is made aware of an anti-european rally in Pitesti, organised by the Eurasian Union

EU Commission is alerted, only to send 3 battalions of EU Army troops in the city to surround the protesters

_________

Moldavian contact requests support in logistics & supplies for the coup against the Russian puppet president in Chisinau

Overseer obtains these from EU Army's detachment stationed in Pitesti.. he travels by train in a secret service wagon to the Moldova border

Violent Mob
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mob » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:40 pm

Catalonya wrote:The EU overseer is made aware of an anti-european rally in Pitesti, organised by the Eurasian Union

EU Commission is alerted, only to send 3 battalions of EU Army troops in the city to surround the protesters

_________

Moldavian contact requests support in logistics & supplies for the coup against the Russian puppet president in Chisinau

Overseer obtains these from EU Army's detachment stationed in Pitesti.. he travels by train in a secret service wagon to the Moldova border

Organized by the Iron Guard. We have a guarded of armed peasants. Any violence on your part, and the countryside will rise.

Nordic Gaul
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nordic Gaul » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:29 am

NATO offers compensation to the peasants for every weapon they sell to them, they are compensated with a rich job in the NATO local militia and superior weaponry if they begin training at an undisclosed base in the South-Eastern part of Romania

Half of the Iron Guard accepts and becomes NATO militia, some even swear loyalty to their german ancestors that came from Romania's Dacia ("Ardeal") region, where the Teutons who founded Prussia originated from.

They are trained by NATO in a new strategic plan of Romanian-German unification into the Greater Fatherland of Deutschland or Dacia

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Free Republic of Romania » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:42 am

The King comes to Pitesti and looks at the rally

Go! Go sons of Romania! Fight against the German Reich! he said quietly.

He looked at the EU overseer

Violent Mob
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mob » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:06 pm

Nordic Gaul wrote:NATO offers compensation to the peasants for every weapon they sell to them, they are compensated with a rich job in the NATO local militia and superior weaponry if they begin training at an undisclosed base in the South-Eastern part of Romania

Half of the Iron Guard accepts and becomes NATO militia, some even swear loyalty to their german ancestors that came from Romania's Dacia ("Ardeal") region, where the Teutons who founded Prussia originated from.

They are trained by NATO in a new strategic plan of Romanian-German unification into the Greater Fatherland of Deutschland or Dacia

We will endure! Death to the Germans! LONG LIVE ROMANIA!

Violent Mob
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mob » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:53 pm

The Capitanul retreats into the mountains

I announce a guerrilla war against the Germans, Eu and Nato, Long Live the King!

Nordic Gaul
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nordic Gaul » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:00 pm

NATO Security Advisor advises the EU to declare the king's iron legion coup against the state illegal and anti-democratic

protests against the coup manifesting for democracy and the legal pro-EU german government degenerate into anti-monarchist rallies once they are 'remembered' that the king is from a german dynasty, from Prussia

the people begin chanting 'Down with the Tyrant King! in many rallies sprouting in the country, demanding the german king abdicates. The Iron Legion is considered to be public traitors who have sold Romania's interests to the German Monarch

NATO used this opportunity to put the militia and the 3 EU battalions against the resistance, who are fighting for the German King's coup against the democratic pro-EU government of Romania

EU Commission is advised by NATO that the only way to stabilize the EU and stop the coup against the government by the monarch, is to ban monarchy across the EU and unite Germany and Romania into Greater Dacia

The EU proclaims the new country as too large to be taken over by the Iron Legion or it's German ex-King and begin drafting the civilian population of the new formed super-state into the EU Army

'Evidence' surfaces that hints the former Austro-Hungarian regime and the Catholic church have been paying off locals in ex-Romania to create the Iron Legion and install the pro-habsburg german monarch of the former state as an absolutist dictator, turning Romania into the New Austro-Hungarian Reich

EU is shocked and NATO vows to arrest all royals across Europe involved with this coup. NATO task force surrounds the Vatican and makes it's way on St. Peter's Square to arrest the Pope for interrogation and detention

the NATO Security Adviser is told to alert the population that the necessity to discourage the Eurasian Union from making a move on annexing Moldova, is to annex it first with the fresh recruits of the new dual state's EU Army incorporated divisions

The Dacia EU troops mobilize towards the north-eastern border to Moldova

Dictatorship of Greater Romania
Civilian

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

The turning point

Postby Dictatorship of Greater Romania » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:55 pm

A new General arises!

Ion Antonescu, the General Field Marshal of the Romanian armed forces makes his first appearance in the city of Bucharest, where he takes controll over the city and with the power of his title, he declares all former Dacian provinces as rightfully Romanian.

"Every Romanian who considers himself one is invited to join one my three armies and together we shall reunite Romania and lead it to glory!"
-General Field Marshal Ion Antonescu
Last edited by Dictatorship of Greater Romania on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Violent Mob
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mob » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:55 pm

Nordic Gaul wrote:NATO Security Advisor advises the EU to declare the king's iron legion coup against the state illegal and anti-democratic

protests against the coup manifesting for democracy and the legal pro-EU german government degenerate into anti-monarchist rallies once they are 'remembered' that the king is from a german dynasty, from Prussia

the people begin chanting 'Down with the Tyrant King! in many rallies sprouting in the country, demanding the german king abdicates. The Iron Legion is considered to be public traitors who have sold Romania's interests to the German Monarch

NATO used this opportunity to put the militia and the 3 EU battalions against the resistance, who are fighting for the German King's coup against the democratic pro-EU government of Romania

EU Commission is advised by NATO that the only way to stabilize the EU and stop the coup against the government by the monarch, is to ban monarchy across the EU and unite Germany and Romania into Greater Dacia

I declare for the Marshall Ion Antonsecu Romania is for Romanians
The EU proclaims the new country as too large to be taken over by the Iron Legion or it's German ex-King and begin drafting the civilian population of the new formed super-state into the EU Army

'Evidence' surfaces that hints the former Austro-Hungarian regime and the Catholic church have been paying off locals in ex-Romania to create the Iron Legion and install the pro-habsburg german monarch of the former state as an absolutist dictator, turning Romania into the New Austro-Hungarian Reich

EU is shocked and NATO vows to arrest all royals across Europe involved with this coup. NATO task force surrounds the Vatican and makes it's way on St. Peter's Square to arrest the Pope for interrogation and detention

the NATO Security Adviser is told to alert the population that the necessity to discourage the Eurasian Union from making a move on annexing Moldova, is to annex it first with the fresh recruits of the new dual state's EU Army incorporated divisions

The Dacia EU troops mobilize towards the north-eastern border to Moldova

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Free Republic of Romania » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:11 am

Dictatorship of Greater Romania wrote:A new General arises!

Ion Antonescu, the General Field Marshal of the Romanian armed forces makes his first appearance in the city of Bucharest, where he takes controll over the city and with the power of his title, he declares all former Dacian provinces as rightfully Romanian.

"Every Romanian who considers himself one is invited to join one my three armies and together we shall reunite Romania and lead it to glory!"
-General Field Marshal Ion Antonescu

The King goes into hiding, but informs Antonescu about the current situation, ending with the words:

"The Reich must be destroyed!"

Catalonya
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catalonya » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:35 am

Democratic Empire of Romania wrote:I am Stefan Iliescu. I am ruling in South Transilvania and all of my nation wishes to re-unite Romania. We are aware that this will not be easy but we will prevail ! The unification begins now !

What may the EU do to facilitate this re-Union?

Catalonya
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catalonya » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:38 am

Molvanije wrote:I am Maia Sandu, Prime Minister of Moldova.

EU notes that every condition for joining has been fulfilled by the Republic of Moldova

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents