NATION

PASSWORD

how much influence do you need to password protect a region?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:53 am

Pergamon wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:
What is going on with these people

Apparently they don't learn from their mistakes.

Lol, I get losing your original region and moving to a new one, but losing the new one too? GG
Malphe Vytherov

Spam Spam Spam
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spam Spam Spam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:01 am

Malphe wrote:

Lol, I get losing your original region and moving to a new one, but losing the new one too? GG

We decided not to move into Spam2 a long time ago. It was just there, we're all actually in Lardyland

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:08 am

Spam Spam Spam wrote:
Malphe wrote:Lol, I get losing your original region and moving to a new one, but losing the new one too? GG

We decided not to move into Spam2 a long time ago. It was just there, we're all actually in Lardyland

A Lard themed region. Never thought I'd see the day
Malphe Vytherov

Vulturret
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:22 am

Spam Spam Spam wrote:
Malphe wrote:Lol, I get losing your original region and moving to a new one, but losing the new one too? GG

I'm just waiting for the founder to CTE. Why all the new regions? :eyebrow:
Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer
Member of the Storting of Balder
Styled Knight of Thor in Balder
Member of the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board of Europeia
Minister of Culture of Europeia
Minister of Communications of Balder
Citizens' Assembly Chair of Europeia
Speaker of the Rejected Realms
Imperator of the Dark Vanquishers
Caliph of the Arabian Empire

Spam Spam Spam
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spam Spam Spam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:50 am

Vulturret wrote:
Spam Spam Spam wrote:We decided not to move into Spam2 a long time ago. It was just there, we're all actually in Lardyland

I'm just waiting for the founder to CTE. Why all the new regions? :eyebrow:

Because people decided to make them randomly when no one asked them to but our official one is Lardyland

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:59 am

Spam Spam Spam wrote:
Vulturret wrote:I'm just waiting for the founder to CTE. Why all the new regions? :eyebrow:

Because people decided to make them randomly when no one asked them to but our official one is Lardyland

And you already have a regional officer that's almost breaking the impersonation rule. Hell, they might actually be breaking it, IDK, I'm not a mod.

Are you guys ever gonna learn and follow the rules?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:12 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Spam Spam Spam wrote:Because people decided to make them randomly when no one asked them to but our official one is Lardyland

And you already have a regional officer that's almost breaking the impersonation rule. Hell, they might actually be breaking it, IDK, I'm not a mod.

I gladly provide more free lessons for the more uneducated among the Userite masses. In Pacifica, healthcare and education are for free.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Spam Spam Spam
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spam Spam Spam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Spam Spam Spam wrote:Because people decided to make them randomly when no one asked them to but our official one is Lardyland

Which one?

Spam Spam Spam
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spam Spam Spam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:33 am

Malphe wrote:
Spam Spam Spam wrote:We decided not to move into Spam2 a long time ago. It was just there, we're all actually in Lardyland

A Lard themed region. Never thought I'd see the day

Why thank you

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:35 am

Spam Spam Spam wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:

Which one?

Fine Goor. He's flying the military flag of the region that you guys that have been targeted by. Even as a joke, it could run afoul of the rules against Impersonation, and you guys definitely need to avoid the mods' wraths, so I recommend telling them to change their nation theme
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Spam Spam Spam
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spam Spam Spam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:50 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Spam Spam Spam wrote:Which one?

Fine Goor. He's flying the military flag of the region that you guys that have been targeted by. Even as a joke, it could run afoul of the rules against Impersonation, and you guys definitely need to avoid the mods' wraths, so I recommend telling them to change their nation theme

Fair enough, I'll do that now

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay