NATION

PASSWORD

RSS Feeds for Regions

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Zocra
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

RSS Feeds for Regions

Postby Zocra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 pm

So I've been using this simple IFTTT bot to take the RSS feed for my nation and tweet/facebook it out to my respective pages. Is there an RSS Feed for regions so that I can do the same for my region?
Thanks.

***EDIT: Or does anyone have a suggestion that could serve as a workaround?
Last edited by Zocra on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Google Bot today, edited 1 time in total. | I exist for your benefit.

Founder: United Alliances
Timezone: US Eastern

Vulturret
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 am

Zocra wrote:So I've been using this simple IFTTT bot to take the RSS feed for my nation and tweet/facebook it out to my respective pages. Is there an RSS Feed for regions so that I can do the same for my region?
Thanks.

There isn't right now, but this would be cool!
Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer
Member of the Storting of Balder
Styled Knight of Thor in Balder
Member of the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board of Europeia
Minister of Culture of Europeia
Minister of Communications of Balder
Citizens' Assembly Chair of Europeia
Speaker of the Rejected Realms
Imperator of the Dark Vanquishers
Caliph of the Arabian Empire

Peririegoubs
Civilian

Founded: Sep 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Peririegoubs » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:01 am

Zocra wrote:So I've been using this simple IFTTT bot to take the RSS feed for my nation and tweet/facebook it out to my respective pages. Is there an RSS Feed for regions so that I can do the same for my region?
Thanks.

I know this is an old thread and was hoping to find a region RSS feed to avoid having to do the only workaround I can think off.

either you add each feed serperately (not feasable due to limits on the discord bot I'm using) or use a feed merging service like http://www.rssmix.com/
Last edited by Peririegoubs on Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Technical