NATION

PASSWORD

The Cowboy Vs. The Samurai (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Cowboy Vs. The Samurai (IC)

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:06 am

•Road to Victory — Civil War
•Shiroyama — Sabaton

Greater South and Mehishima is officially at war with one another with the Confederacy without warning stormed the border of Mekishima by the commands of Dell Cangher, who ignited the operation against an independent and peaceful nation ruled by Emperor Kugo.Now, by his unprecedented actions and news of incoming atrocities committed by the Confederate Military for sources in Mekishima.The Samurai of Mehiskimia stands his ground against the hordes of the Confederacy with nations that see reason to join Mehiskimia’s stand against tyranny and injustice by the remnants of the United States, and the Cowboy of Greater South puddlering into it’s southern neighbor through blitzkrieg genocide tactics and it’s allies drowning in the illusion of democracy before human rights is concerned to them.A familiar face with the multiverse is planned to make his most unwelcomed appearance in the war as the universe tears it’s organs out once more in the wheels of madness.Though who is this familiar face, well, only the letter V can give the hint of this character coming to the show of the century.

1] Greater South, Mehiskima,Rapture are the moderators of the thread.Therefore, making us the Moderators and resistance is futile as fighting a NS Moderator.
2]No Godmodding, No Metagaming.
3] Respect your comrades
4] Avoid one-liners.
6] Xenos andMagic is allowed.But please, avoid god-modding.
5] Don’t RP in the OOC.....(Neverthought that would be a thing)
6]Have fun!

OOC thread
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:23 am

Shimada Castle, Mekishimashite, Mekishima
It was the usual evening in Shimada Castle. The war has been grueling for some time, and with the lax on Junkyard America, the war went from a slow advance to a stalemate. To distract himself from this fact, the Emperor meditated to relieve stress.

Suddenly, one of Kugo's personal guards, an elite samurai named Chosuke, came in unannounced with an urgent message. Usually, Kugo would become extremely annoyed whenever his leisure time was interrupted, but with the notes in Chosuke's hand, he made an exception luckily.
"Dearest emperor, we have some reports that may earn your interests." Emperor and Leader of the Mekishiman Empire, looked at him with a somewhat negative and angry look on his face and said sternly, "Give it to me." The IMA officer nodded and gave it to him, who then began to read the contents. "Ha ha ha. This... this is what I liked to HEAR. There are a few, more advanced empires willing to cooperate with us as a belligerent and assist us in finally storming those Southern capitalist clockmakers. Incredible news. And to top it off, this goes perfectly well with our upcoming operation."
Kugo said, chuckling briefly. "Get Hall on the line with me. He would be the perfect adversary in our struggle against the South. Oh, and inform his generals on Operation Sutomu-fu, where they will set their navy on the Caribbean and Californian seas." Kugo Shimada ordered, as the IMA officer saluted and left.

3 hours later in Rosusanutosu, Mekishimashite, Mekishima
"Attention, good citizens of the honorable state of Mekishima! We have recieved word from multiple nations that they shall assist in our endeavors in defending our homes of the imperialist capitalist South! These men of these new, alien nations are our friends, and as such we shall see it that we will unite under the arm of two united powers and crush those Southern slave-drivers before they come to rape our sons and women, and when we finally see the face of Conagher we will give him a reason to never question the motives of the Empire of Mekishima!"
~Emperor Kugo Shimada, giving a fiery speech in Yoshidesu Square, Mekishimashite
Last edited by Mekishima on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ella2 6 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:15 am

Chancellor Lucy Castillo Greatcaller
ESS Reckoner II (RC-0001)
Orbit of Erel

The Fleet had almost completed its mining operations in the system, and yet and Reckoner II's cargo hold was already starting to empty. Granted, the system had next to nothing to begin with, but even then, with all three asteroid belts mined, all three ice balls of a planet melted and stripped and the Jovian gas giant drained, it was still an immense sum of cargo - cargo which should have been able to sustain the Fleet for almost half a year before it needed to be restocked.

"Perhaps the ministers pocketed it," the Chancellor mused aloud. She knew for a fact that there was corruption in the higher levels of administration, but rooting it out has proven difficult. It was all she could do to keep the various elements that made up the great fleet together.

"Or perhaps it's the expansion of the Fleet," her closest advisor, a man by the name Evan Hillward, suggested, "You have been pushing the Shipwrights hard these couple of months. I heard that the shipyards have nearly tripled their productions rates under your urging."

"That'd be it..." Lucy agreed, "How are operations finishing up in this sector?"

"Mining operations are almost complete," Evan informed her, "We're almost ready to move on. Logistics are asking what we should do with the stars."

"Lob Erel into its companion star. That should set off a nova."

"I'll see to it that it is done, My Lady."

Within an hour, gravitic tugs had moved into position around the alien star, ready to nudge it into a death spiral. Using the slightest of gravitational influence they sent the orange star into a slow collision course with its neighbour. Once the main sequence star was within the closer reaches of its white dwarf companion, the vampire star would consume its binary partner, and in its greed, the entire system would go out with a bang, masking the presence of the Fleet as it warped away.

It was time to find a new system to pillage and burn.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

A writer of magic, fantasy & science fiction.

United Celtic Peoples
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Celtic Peoples » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:30 am

It has been a few days since the war began, but with their allies in the South in danger, the Celts could not help but think to help them. However, this could risk a bloody and devastating war with the Mekishiman ally, the Knights of Mare Nostrum, who were surprisingly close to the Celtic province of Galicia.

Despite all advice by Tavish of Scotland and Alice of the Isle of Man to not follow through with the declaration of war against Mekishima, it was outvoted, and troops deployed in the Celtic colony of Nova Scotia were mobilized, along with several bombers and fighters deployed from Ireland sent via. 3 F35B aircraft carriers dividing across the Atlantic. One of these will launch fighters and paratroopers over northern Mekishima and Florida, the lower ones will launch the plane to attack Mekishiman Central America and the top one will launch planes to land in an airbase in Nevada, and dock in Nova Scotia. Another 50,000 Celtic soldiers and 10,000 Gallolaishairloch would be deployed in Galicia and Gibraltar incase of an attack by the Knights.

This would not be a clean and swift war for the Celts. Infact, with rumors of the Rapture Republic being involved, this would surely turn to a war of epic proportions
Last edited by United Celtic Peoples on Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Celtic Union
-The UCP has disbanded and now has turned into independent nations working closely as the Celtic Union
-Welshman is stuck in a garbage chute in an attempt to flee his wife
-Irishman makes a signal fire climbing up a mountain in Kerry Country; accidentally sets entire mountain town on fire
-Scotsman has foot amputated after he shoved it too far up his girlfriend's ex's arse
-5 drunken men dead in Cornwall after attempting to stop an oncoming train dressed as Gandalf

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:28 am

Shangri-la, top-secret mountain base in Amenria, Reign of Hero Kings' Earth

Several men and women are seated around a round table, which glows in a deep blue light and projects images of an event in a parallel world. One man stands before them, with a uniform more decorated than any of them. The man begins to talk.

"Assalamualaikum, ladies and gentlemen of Council of Generals. Thanks to our efforts, our Earth is closer than ever to world peace. However, other universes aren't so fortunate. As you may have already known, Mekishima, Nihon's counterpart in another Earth, have been attacked by the Greater South, the Free America Movement's counterpart of said Earth. The Greater South is as much of a menace in that universe as the United States was in ours. We cannot allow this evil to go unpunished. As God's Empire, we have to deliver divine intervention and bring down God's wrath upon those American heathens. Although I wish to, I cannot go there personally, and would like to ask for any two of you to volunteer for our noble cause."

One man, clad in black, holding a stick, stood up and bowed before the man who spoke earlier. His body was tall and slim, and his skin was pale, a characteristic shared by many others from his species. "Your Majesty, I would like to lead the assault on the Greater South. I believe my men would have the advantage, considering our...unique demographics."

"Of course, General Novoluniye. Your army never disappoints me. I certainly hope you'll take Nine Tails with you?" The Heavenly Emperor responded. "I'll consider it, Your Majesty." The man named Novoluniye bowed again before sitting down. "Anyone else?" The Heavenly Emperor began to eye his subjects, hoping for another volunteer.

A woman with short hair and a short body stood up and bowed before the Heavenly Emperor. "I'll do it. My shinobi can spread positive messages across this world we are unfamiliar with, and gain support of its people. I believe covert operations are best suited to worlds we never set foot in."

Just as she finished speaking, a bald man with a mechanical right arm stood up and fixed the position of what looks like an advanced monocle on his right eye. "I beg to differ, General Shin. We don't know what nasty things are out there, and that's why we need to send our best - and by that I mean the heaviest units to deter whatever dares to stand against us." The man said in a distinct Japanese accent. He turned to Cheonsa "Your Majesty, I can send my Komodos and Warmechs to clear out an area for our base much faster than General Shin's guerillas. Please consider it."

"Really? At it again, Sanada? Will you give it a rest already, my shinobi can tear your toys apart." The short woman shoots an icy glare to her cyborg comrade. "Now, now, soldiers, let's keep our aggression for the infidels." The Heavenly Emperor spoke in a calm, dignified tone. "General Sanada has a point. Besides, we're fighting with a Japanese-based nation. Wouldn't they feel better having a Japanese from another world to support them? You'll also be needed though, General Shin. We have yet to establish contact with this world and a bold media presence will surely benefit our noble cause. Both of you will go with General Novoluniye. I expect you to leave in three days. Good luck, and know that God is with you. Wassalamualaikum." With that, the Heavenly Emperor dismissed his generals.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:54 am

At the Imperial Flagship ,just Above a now barren French Polynesia. Several High Ranking Officers and Mining industry Officials meet on the meeting room on the gargantuan vehicle. On one end of the table sit the officials, while on the other side sits the Emperor and four of his personal guards.

The first to gather up the courage to speak was the CEO of one of the biggest Mining Industries in the Empire

"Your Highness, it is official, our last mining colony has been sucked dry, there is nothing left of it except for dead nature and dust. I believe we have no choice but to start mining our Commercial Colonies if we want a decent amount of Dreadnaughts, It is our o-"

The Mining CEO was quickly interrupted by a tall and quite strong-looking man fully decorated with the best tailored deep blue Military Garments and A Purple Cloth rid with medals diagonally crossing his torso. Whilst tapping his fingers on a metal Model of the ship they were in by his side, It was the Emperor himself

"Do you honestly believe that it would be a good idea if we were to strip one of our Commercial Colonies dry for a ship? Do I need to remind you that our least populated one holds 12 million denizens? Where do you think will we be able to put them? We may be needing more ships to deal with external threats but what good will it cause us if we trade external threats with internal? This matter needs serious consideration and before you think of any ideas I am NOT willing to ruin our Relations with Crombanor for a Ship... You are free to offer suggestions"

A low ranking official standing beside one of the Generals. Quite bland in appearance, If it weren't for his helmet and the fact that he was in the meeting in the first place he would have easily been mistaken for a common Footsoldier was the person to reply to the Emperor first

"Your Highness, I have been informed for quite some time now that war is about to break out between Mekishima and it's neighbours, I have also heard that the City-state of Rapture may be assisting Mekishima on the war, I believe that it would be logical for us to join and I personally think that it would be benefitial for the Empire"

The Emperor, now intrigued by the suggestion of the officer, responded;

"Mekishima, Rapture? That is some serious business I believe ... Mekishima is neighbouring some excellent lands while Rapture and it's allies? An economic colossus. As you've said this can seriously benefit us... Get me on the line of the Officials of Mekishima, they've got themselves an army, and we've got ourselves our ships"

The whole room applauds the Emperor and the young officer as the Flagship now sets course for Mekishima so Ordocravia can enter the war.
Last edited by Ordocravia on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 am, edited 9 times in total.
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently preparing to send out it's first ever intergalactic Colonization Expendition

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:31 pm

[The Story]

[Location: Cantos Drydock, Puerto Selvazona, La Paz de Los Ricos | February 10, 2018, 9:47 AM]

The cool ocean breeze felt pleasant on the sailors' faces as they loaded the new sea vessel RNS Escudo Ricano in preparation to disembark on its maiden voyage.

"Well, Commander, you've got a fine ship here. It's taken us two years to build this ship, but I can truly say that this is the pinnacle of Ricano ship building."

The two officers stood pridefully on the deck of the Escudo Ricano, watching the open ocean just off the coast of the drydock. The water flowed and ebbed, rising and falling, building into waves and disintegrating as they hit the edge of the coastline, flowing back into the open bay to help form a new wave.

"Thanks, Mark. I believe that with this ship, we can honestly make an impact on the war's direction," Commander Josev Mareiho replied to his companion's statement. Mareiho was always a patriot of the state. However, in his mind, he still had doubts. Los Ricos was never a war-mongering nation. This was it's first war since it's civil war ended 17 years prior to this endeavor. Now, their navy had been pumped up by almost 2,000 more soldiers and seamen. A measly number on a world scale, but to the Ricanos, it was a major step in their military advancement.

"As good as this ship can be, we're still waiting for the go on building our sister ship, the Espada Ricano. The Diarchy, although new, has had its mind, or should I say minds, set on 'making our presence known in the world'," Third Lieutenant Guillero Pesen solemnly added, "frankly, we're not prepared to fight this war. I think we should go back to neutrality as soon as possible. If we don't, we'll pay for many generations to come."

The commander opened his mouth, trying to say something. Rather, his words were caught in his throat, slinking back into his larynx before he could even offer his point of view. Memories of his time onboard the LRS Nuvas flashed through his mind. The trauma of his time serving as an officer onboard that vessel still seemed fresh in his mind, although it was only 19 years since its untimely end. He was reluctant to say anything, afraid of seeming soft.

"We should start heading to the bridge," Pesen stated, holding his earpiece. Mareiho could hear faint voices through the speaker of the piece. "They're almost done loading the ship. Almost all of the crew either onboard or in the city, heading for Cantos now. We should launch within the hour."

[Location: Ricano Naval Seaship Escudo Ricano Eastern Pacific, | February 10, 2018, 1:53 AM]

Commander Mareiho was patrolling the corridors of his seaship, observing every work station, light, and gas pipe. His stroll gave him time to reflect on his career. He had originally signed up for the navy in 1994 at the age of 27, just as the Ricano Civil War was in full swing. His service was decorated, risking his life several times to serve his superiors and his nation. He had originally served on the LRS Magos, which was decommissioned two years after its commission. He was reassigned to the LRS Nuvas in 1997. Its purpose was to patrol the southern coasts that the Doradan Communists controlled. A Communist sea mine had struck the Nuvas, splitting the vessel in two and sending it to the abyss. Out of 167 servicemen, only 23 had escaped alive, and 6 of those survivors later had died in hospitals. Mareiho was one of the survivors who had managed to survive. When the Articles of Unity were signed to unite the nation, Mareiho had strongly opposed it, saying the Communists could not be introduced into a united society. However, he had eventually decided to reenlist into the services. He was wondering whether that was a mistake.

He was so enveloped in his memories and thoughts, that he had not noticed the klaxon until a sailor managed to get his attention.

The swirling red highlights on the walls kept him going for the bridge. When he arrived, he sternly spewed, "Report!" He had lowered himself onto his seat before another officer replied to him, stating, "We have just made it 200 miles from Puerto Selvazona, orders say to hold position. Should we comply?"

A slight, fleeting glance appeared on Mareiho's face, and he brushed back his salt-and-pepper hair. "Yes. Wait here. If anyone dares to attack us, it's a just cause for retaliation. We shall remain here," he chuckled.

The Escudo Ricano hung ominously onto its position upon the calmly vehement waters.

[The Verdict]:

La Paz de Los Ricos sends one of its most advanced vessels out 200 miles from its home nation. The vessel will stay in international waters to prevent any defensive attack from another nation being considered "just."
Last edited by La Paz de Los Ricos on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Somewhere in the galactic supercluster where the nations of Mekishima and the Greater South resided, ominous shapes blotted out the swollen red bodies of dying stars and the eerie black voids of singularities. Their size was not so much responsible for this as was their voraciousness, for wherever the shapes appeared, featureless voids followed. There were no supernovae found in the aftermath of the supergiants' final moments, nor any trace of the singularities' incalculable gravitational distortion that dented the fabric of space. Like a great black serpent of indeterminable length, the path of the Legion across the lifeless stars would be visible eons later, when the light from distant cosmos graced Mekishima and the Greater South. At the anterior end of the greatest of these shapes which blotted out the heavenly bodies, a proud spire stretched from its rim to its center. At its top, the commander of the Legion and lord of its nomadic empire- Keysar David Aryelev- looked out towards the tubular expanse behind the spire. The structured cylinder world he had helped to engineer was a preferable sight to the orchestrated chaos of outer space visible at the other side of the great chamber he stood in. It was a place of quiet cogitation for him, putting his busy mind at perfect ease as he drank in the psionic resonance bouncing from among the myriad souls inhabiting this world.

Although serene, he was not alone in perfect quietude. An officer of the Legion's official military appeared behind him, bearing the distinctive orange visor of an Adon; more specifically, this officer was a Meal-Adon, which was as distinct from a run-of-the-mill Adon as a Captain was distinct from a Major. This Meal-Adon was responsible for leading a black-ops wing in order to dig up news regarding recent events in the universe they were currently trawling through. Although not having a mouth to breathe with for roughly a decade now, the Keysar took in a vestigial breath- made audible through his telepathy- before asking, "אני סומך שיש לך דו"ח בשבילי?" Without any hesitation, the Meal-Adon reported, "על פי המודיעין שלנו, יש כיום שבע מדינות המרכיבות את ברית האומות, ושמונה מדינות המרכיבות את הקואליציה של באנר סטאר ספנגלד. אחד מהברית לשעבר משתף עמנו ברית צבאית, בהשוואה לשניים בברית האחרונה." The Keysar raised an eyebrow at this; the brow itself could not be seen from the shadows of his hooded visage, but the luminous white eye underneath it widened enough to betray it. "נראה כי הקונסורציום האימפריאלי מתפצל בעניין... מי זיהו את המקורות שלנו משני הצדדים?" he inquired. "תעשיות המשושה התחייבו לברית הברית. ג 'ונס מתוק התינוק ואת אזורי הקיסרי של המסחר התחייבו עצמם הקואליציה כוכב ספנגלד באנר," the Meal-Adon answered.

Although serene, he was not alone in perfect quietude. An officer of the Legion's official military appeared behind him, bearing the distinctive orange visor of an Adon; more specifically, this officer was a Meal-Adon, which was as distinct from a run-of-the-mill Adon as a Captain was distinct from a Major. The Meal-Adon was responsible for leading a black-ops wing in order to dig up news regarding recent events in the universe they were currently trawling through. Although not having a mouth to breathe with for roughly a decade now, the Keysar took in a vestigial breath- made audible through his telepathy- before asking, "I trust that you have a report for me?" Without any hesitation, the Meal-Adon reported, "According to our intelligence, there are currently seven nations comprising the Alliance of Nations, and eight nations comprising the Star Spangled Banner Coalition. One from the former alliance shares a military pact with us, compared to the two in the latter alliance." The Keysar raised an eyebrow at this; the brow itself could not be seen from the shadows of his hooded visage, but the luminous white eye underneath it widened enough to betray it. "It appears that the Imperial Consortium is split on the matter... Who have our sources identified on either side?" he inquired. "The Hexagon Industries have pledged themselves to the Alliance of Nations. Sweet Baby Jones and the Imperial Regions of Commerce have pledged themselves to the Star Spangled Banner Coalition," the Meal-Adon answered.

This was very troubling. Between Sweet Baby Jones and the Imperial Regions of Commerce, they could keep throwing troops at the conflict until they finally drowned their opponents in hot lead and plasma. Contrarily, Hexagon Industries had enough manpower to repulse the two, at least for a time; the fact that they had units specialized in hunting reality warpers made the prospect of fighting them unsettling, however.

Keysar David Aryelev sighed pensively. "מהדו"חות שלנו עולה כי ישנם מספר משתתפים אחרים שנלחמים על הצד שלהם... אני זוכר את מגהטרון מזימות לנצל את חוסר היציבות של הפלנטה במהלך המלחמה הזאת, למעשה. האם אחרים ישרתו כאלמנטים סוררים בסכסוך הזה?" he asked. The TLS officer replied, "כן, קיסר - האימפריה של הרע קון קארן בוחנת לתוך הטענה שטח מסוים עבור עצמם. הרפובליקה של ראפטור שקלה גם היא לספק סיוע למקישימה, אך העדיפה לסגת מסיבות פוליטיות. חוץ מזה, אין עוד חברים בקונסורציום הנלחמים כיום כמפלגות עצמאיות; שבעת האחרים שייכים לאזורים ולחוזים אחרים." "שבעה אלמנטים סוררים...?" The Keysar's eyes widened at this. Seven nations acting in their own individual interests meant seven potential enemies to fight, on top of whatever alliance they found themselves fighting against. "אם יש לנו מספיק אויבים פוטנציאליים להתחרות בכמות האומות שנלחם בה, אז נצטרך לשים עוד נכסים במצב המתנה, אם ההתנגדות תגבר פתאום," the Keysar remarked. A Chaver-Moatzah joined in on the conversation, adding, "עלינו לנסות להביא את הקונסורציום האימפריאלי כולו לצד זה או אחר, אחרת לאיש לא יהיה סיכוי טוב ליהנות מהאירוסין הזה." "אכן..." Keysar Aryelev replied. "לכל הפחות, אנחנו לא צריכים לאפשר את קונסורציום כדי להחליש בכך שהוא מאפשר המדינות החברות שלה להתנגש עם כל אחד. זה יהיה כנראה כרוך פירוק קרבות ביניהם, אם אנחנו לא יכולים לשכנע אותם להילחם על אותו צד." The Chaver-Moatzah nodded in affirmation, the Meal-Adon voiced his support, and a consensus spread throughout the Moatzah and Moatzah Gavoha...

Keysar David Aryelev sighed pensively. "Our reports suggest that there are a number of other participants who fight for their own side... I recall Megatron conspiring to capitalize on the planet's instability during this war, in fact. Will any others be serving as rogue elements in this conflict?" he asked. The TLS officer replied, "Yes, Keysar- the Empire of Evil Con Carne is looking into claiming some territory for themselves. The Rapture Republic was also considering providing Mekishima with aid, but opted to pull out for diplomatic reasons. Aside from them, there are no other Consortium members currently fighting as independent parties; the other seven belong to other regions and pacts." "Seven rogue elements...?" The Keysar's eyes widened at this. Seven nations acting in their own individual interests meant seven potential enemies to fight, on top of whatever alliance they found themselves fighting against. "If we have enough potential enemies to rival the amount of nations we will be fighting against, then we will have to put more assets on standby in case if resistance suddenly escalates," the Keysar remarked. A Chaver-Moatzah joined in on the conversation, adding, "We must attempt to bring the entire Imperial Consortium over to one side or another, otherwise nobody will stand a good chance of benefiting from this engagement." "Indeed..." Keysar Aryelev replied. "At the very least, we should not allow the Consortium to weaken by allowing its member-states to clash with eachother. This will likely involve breaking up fights between them, in the event we cannot convince them to all fight on the same side." The Chaver-Moatzah nodded in affirmation, the Meal-Adon voiced his support, and a consensus spread throughout the Moatzah and Moatzah Gavoha...

The Nomadic Legion broadcasted an entreatment to their fellow consortiates.

ATTENTION IMPERIAL CONSORTIUM MEMBER-STATES

War has broken out between the Alliance of Nations and the Star Spangled Banner Coalition, with Consortium member-states being identified on both sides of the conflict. As a fellow consortiate, the Nomadic Legion of Cruciland calls on the nations of The Holy and Unified Dominion of the Hexagon Industries, the Armed Republic of Sweet Baby Jones, the Corporate Trade Federation of the Imperial Regions of Commerce, the Rapture Republic, the Second Cybertronian Empire, and the Empire of Evil Con Carne to reorient their current factional leanings in order to avoid the mutual destruction of member-state assets. Current calculations suggest the war will be fought to a stalemate, ending with all war participants militarily exhausted unless if a coordinated effort is made to secure dominance for one alliance or another. This means either the Hexagon Industries must break off from their alliance, or Sweet Baby Jones must abandon their Southern brethren. Regardless of which side the Imperial Consortium reorganizes under, the Imperial Regions of Commerce must call off its plans for [REDACTED], the Rapture Republic must be willing to sacrifice their Mekishiman allies if necessary, and both the Second Cybertronian Empire and the Empire of Evil Con Carne must prioritize the destruction of nations of the opposing alliance.

Regardless of whether or not the member-states which are embroiled in this war can restructure themselves into a cohesive pact fighting for a single side to this war, the Nomadic Legion will be enforcing a cease-fire for all member-states, suppressing any Imperial Consortium forces which turn against their fellow consortiates.
Last edited by Cruciland on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Arizonan-Sonoran border
"Let's wreck 'em, boys!" Cavalry General Arthur Hill cried out has he unsheathed his sabre and let his men, carrying Winchester 1887s, trotted forward on their mechanical steeds, with a brigade of R.E. Lee-class tanks following behind the 300 or so horsemen. Also accompanying them were 5 Tarantula mechas. the Heavy, Medic, Scout and Soldier of Task Force 2 were deployed in the back in case Overwatch were to ambush them in the attack. This battle for Sonora would be important for the South, which would allow another position for them to not only flank the Mekishimans in Shiwawa, but also provide another port for the Southerners to navally invade the south of Bahakariforunia, making sure to avoid La Paz de los Ricos.

As they heard the signature Mekishiman war chant, Arthur told his men to stand down for a moment and looked at his binoculars. He could see the usual samurai working up a bunch, their intimidating vocal chant reminding him eerily of demonstrators in riots. He raised his sword, pointed to the mechas and flicked his sword upwards to each of them, commanding their pilots to fire heavy artillery shells to the enemy prior to the charge, which then with the sounding of the traditional Confederate war cry and the firing of General Hill's old family wheellock pistol, lead a massive charge through the Sonoran bushland and into the Mekishiman forces.
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:18 pm

The Rapture Republic is the neutral actor in the war.It's headlines and papers flood the media of the world, demanding these warring nation not involve the Leviathan State of Rapture, war is for rats and thugs, not for a nation built on progress and science.The Imperial Consortium leader rumored to soon arrive in the conflict will be spammed with the same anti-war attitude in caution and respectful writing of praise and honesty to the Supreme Leader of the Imperial Consortium.
Code: Select all
Supreme Leader, your grace.Earth is a playground for monsters as yourself.We see and understand your intentions to clean this world of the weak and the misguide, we think the same.And we would gladly support you in this holy crusade against the blind civilization.However, we cannot and we will be the watchers and the historians of your greatest victory in the conflict.If the Leviathan was to awaken by the sword in the stomach with the intestines tore out caused by the savagery of the blind against us, Raptureans.The Man of Science and Bloody Progress.We shall call to the war, only if we are attacked first.-- The Struggle of a democracy is ruled by reason and common sense to my own tradition.Differing from your tyrannical reign over the slave and the animal.

We are neutral.

We wish you, Blood and Glory, Megaton.

[i]Veni, vidi, vici![/i]

--The Chancellor of the Rapture Republic, Thomas Hall.

Thomas Hall had his plans in the war with the neutral banner flying over the Republic.A New weapon must be released into the flames of war and one soldier to massacre millions by extraordinary and anomalies of his capabilities in the artwork of the Slaughterhouse.The Vonstein Project was the beginning the Great Slaughter of the Multiverse, known and ended by the Coalition that liquidated children of Mad Science, the Vonsteins.His most notorious creation was V-666 that have the humanized name of Victor Vonstein and the nickname of the "The Butcher"-- He was at the beck and the call of the Chancellor, his father, and his master, that had given this animal life and the purpose only destroy the enemies of Doctor Hall and the Imperial Consortium.Biology and the genetics of Plasmid and the practice of the dark arts in the cults that are scattered across the planet and the unknown dimensions, in assistance to making the mass murderer or 'Civilization-Killer' tainted by malefactor of Mankind's darkness ambitions.

Hall would meet with one of the researchers in the Vonstein Project.This was Himmel, he was mysterious and always dressed in black and his face always hidden to anyone he greets, assumed by many of his colleagues that Himmel was a faceless demon and his experiments causing the screams of many volunteers to echo in the walls of the Laboratory hidden from the public eye."Himmel, what is the news of our toy? I wish to see the specimen in action from the war poisoning the world of the flesh.How many hours must we wait to see the horror unleashed on the weak and the innocent?" His voice was cold-hearted, his smile was sinister with black optimism."You'll have the specimen in due time.But is it your paramount job to have the Republic sleep in the surface's world's wars.War cannot come to the city and you know what would happen if the parasites....found u-" Himmel was cutted by Thomas."Yes.I'll play the game well, you have no worry.I'm just excited to see the confederacy's destruction in the battle, our first target.Next the United Drunks of the Celtics.And then, anyone else......The Supreme Leader will reward me with the highest order of a servant to his leadership and the era of the mortal and the fleshing shall be no more..." Thomas turned his head to the sound of the laughs by the animal that shall change the world in epic proportions.Scientists would inject the holding chamber that contains V-666 with ADAM, a substance harvested and processed from a type of sea slug.It causes the formation of potent stem cells that have the ability to differentiate into any cell type.Known to be unstable and spread seemingly benign form of cancer, destroy native cells and replacing them with unstable stem versions, breathing a phenom of fantasies with manipulation of fire, air, water, earth and to lightning for the user to advance there production in the City-State by the more safe and stable form of ADAM, preventing the addictive taste of the substance it caused in the early stages of it sourced by Dr. Sengchong, when Andrew Ryan wasn't dead by the bullet.

However, this ADAM was the master of HATRED and RAGE reanimating the corpse of the victim: affects the mind, manifesting as dementia and resulting suicidal actions(NOTE: This why Victor obsesses with death of himself) laying out a rich field of fodder for the test subject.The process is extraordinary rapid and violent, the cellular functions go into a self-destructive overdrive, creating new biologically active compounds which are then metabolized by reanimated flesh to fuel further mutations, in conclusion in the story of Victor Vonstein in his birth organs.Though his first appearance was going to heinous and inhuman, when Himmel contracts the Chanceller, now currently in his office, listening to the Tribute's reports of the war to ease his boredom.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Federal Chateau, “Government Strip”, East Drarta Island
Theme: Pacific Rim Main Theme- Ramin Djwadi

A tan-skinned young man with a tuft of coal-black hair peered over news reports in his office, then looking at the bustling, vibrant trade hub of New Collective City, less than 6 miles away from the Chateau.

All seemed calm, just another busy day- but only an hours’ flight away in Mekishima, a great offensive was starting to boil.

Governor Shang would fight his last war in his fondly-remembered but volatile term- and surely, it was going to be everything- epic ending in spectacular fashion that he hoped would bring about freedom, peace, and good tales alike in the world.

“Isaacs?”

“Yes, sir.” A heavyset Israeli, accompanied by an Exodian Secret Service agent, entered the room- the youngster had served Shang as an aide his entire term, and had a small smile on his face. “I’ve watched the Independent Morning. Do I know what I think this is?”

“One last time, my friend. Let’s get General Fowler and Director Bujeras one last time to the Situation Room. We’ll get Admiral Helsen and Generals Fen and Charing. We’ll need to start making plans to help our good man Conhager.”

A few minutes later, Shang and a group of high-ranking military officials descended into the massive bunker and control center beneath the Chateau, alongside Philip Paxton, Shang’s Lieutenant Governor.

“Alright, gentlemen. What do we have here?

“Perhaps you should just march onto Central America and scare them back to Japan by calling out for the British fleet. You’re half-Chinese, after all.” Paxton remarked, scoring a few laughs. Shang bowed, jokingly swearing back in Mandarin.

“Ironically, the United Celtic Peoples have seemed to have joined the conflict. Dozens of them have been flying to Florida and some even crossing near our airspace, from what the National Air Patrol is telling me. Well, the Scots are a bit reckless, but haven’t they always been? On a more serious note, we might be see Mekishiman movements in Caribbean waters dangerously close to the archipelago.” Shang said.

“In that case, we’ll mobilize our Territorial Protection Navy and Air Force divisions for round-the-clock patrols. They’ll be up in the air soon.” responded General Fowler, leaning back in his seat a little. “What about a preemptive strike on the Mekishiman coastline to soften them up for our steampunk American buddies, introduce them to some modern firepower? Could we have that in order?”

“We’ve got the Fair Republic, a Cardinal-class aircraft carrier submarines on patrols west of us. Accompanying her are the Solara and the Halla, two Guardian-class assault submarines. We’ll call her back for full resupply and outfitting for an invasion.” Admiral Helsen said.

“With my tanks and troops, of course. Our Constantine super-heavies would set them straight. But they are suited best with blitzkrieg-style tactics, which requires heavy air support. Any word from you, Fen?” remarked General Charing.

“Ah.” General Fen said. “We might be able to bring out our Archangel bombers, maybe even a few zeppelins to cross over the Gulf- Bujeras’ reports tell us that the Mekishimans have a somewhat weak Air Force.”

“Sounds good, gentlemen. You’re dismissed. Good luck and God help us all.”

Chamien Naval Base, West Drarta Island

The armored behemoth of the ESS Fair Republic climbed from the depths, flanked by her escorting sisters. Rising up into the base’s harbor, crowds of sailors and mechanics starting to swarm over the hull of the massive submarine, lowering jet fighters, tanks, and other materiel into the boat from a giant door that had opened to reveal a runway.

“Captain Saelen. New orders.” A masterchief said, snapping a salute and handing him a file folder.
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Aboard the Carbonado, outside of the Solar System

The colossal, planet grabbing superweapon drifted about near the area from Neptune and Pluto, the thousand gem comms crew having been working on obsessively listening into the battles happening on the surface, finding novelty in the action of the lesser races. The southern forces, the Mekashimans, and anyone else who was going in to aid their sides, were all quite miniscule in terms of what the Carbonado alone can do. Albeit, by Blue Diamond's demand, Pink was forced to take along 8 Destroyer-type gemships as escort, the ship indeed being a Diamond-only craft: Pink was the lesser of the Diamonds, of course.

"My diamond! We're readily waiting for the Cybertronian Empire to arrive to the system, the escorts are heading off to patrol, and we've gotten ourselves in position to move straight to the inner system as soon as possible. Are there any more proceedings to be completed before we do so?" The lead Peridot had marched on upward to her, and gave said status report.

"Uhm... Nope! Fly on in, help destroy the system, and then we'll be ready to help out Lord Megatron when he comes on by!"

The naive tyrant smiled and swung her legs a bit, happily anticipating to finally be outward on the field of combat! Now she was to be trusted as much as her sisters were! Albeit, they're all unsure of it, seeing that they've all come from her sisters crew, not many of her own meant for combat duty. But, time was going to have to pass before they make there jump, as the destroyers patrol onward to make sure the Cybertronian fleet united with them.
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

The Alternian Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alternian Imperium » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 pm

In the "Alpha" universe, near Alternia itself.

Battleship Condescension, Alternian Flagship

"Forces in a new system looking for a big holy hullabaloo power source. Nice and all to send a recon fleet to find what's in there, but who cares about some small scales conflict when I could be fighting it out against some dumb war. Intervene and show off the real big guns... Yeah, that'd be hella good! Just gotta send off the right command to some fleets, have em' merge, and get to doing the right thing! Gotta show off the new side of the fin to GESO, and I think the first thing I gotta do is set some empires straight! Be like some kinda vigilante... Shell yeah am I gonna do that!"

And with a few swift calls to many Violetblooded admirals, a fleet was widely amassed on the outskirts of the Imperium, as they'd then get sent through a dimensional portal, moving their fleet from the Alphaverse right into the ends of the Solar System's borders, ready and prepped for movement inward to patrol and defend the right people from the invading armies of their dimension. The Condesce had marked this system as the correct area, seeing as there had been quite the amount of activity on just one singular planet, and even more activity closing inward of the system: now including them self. With the fleet now in play, the Condesce decides to lay back and watch from her large monitor in the battleship, staring at the nearest planet in the system.

Impira-class Command Dreadnought, Great Heart of Alternia

A stern and cocky man of his own vanity, Kzrana Aylmit knows what his first task is already. Sensors already begin picking up a gigantic target that seems to have been making itself quite the tenacious target.

"A ship around the size of a planet, it seems?"

"Yes, Admiral Aylmit. It seems to be looking for something, a meetup of sorts. From the size and highlight of that ship, they and whoever else is coming in isn't here for peace. What do we do?"

The Violetblood took his time on this thought. He went and clicked a button on the leftside of his command throne, dispensing his liquids container. Screwing off the top, he took a light swig, and stared at the size of the craft displayed on screen. It seems like so easy of a target for their fleet to take on. But not just yet..."

"Take action and intercept their strange looking ships. Take aim on them, and get their reason for being here: have them dealt with harshly if they act against our demand: no invasion shall wrack this system."
Last edited by The Alternian Imperium on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:02 am

Valletta, Malta
In the halls of the St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta, the Knight Master was sitting on his throne contemplating the request to join the war against the South. There were two sides to the story; one involved the decimation of Celtic Galica, something the UCP had feared for decades, and the beginning of the restoration of the Roman Empire. On the other, they had very frisky relationships with Equestrislavia, and if they were to declare war this would leave them diplomatically and ideologically vulnerable to Celestia's 'forced pacificsm' policy.

The Equestrislavs weren't the scary part. If anything, they were subpar and were only slightly above the average Eastern European military. It was Celestia herself, a goddess who would not be afraid to use her power and all of it, hypocritically ending millions to save millions.

However, this mental stalemate would change when Ezio Cagliares, son of Baldassar, entered the cathedral with news from the government, stating that a piece of Eden was salvaged in the recently-crusaded Syria, which had ungodly power. The Knights also knew more pieces of Eden were scattered in two locations in North America, and the destruction of the South and their allies would be an oppurtunity to search for this Piece of Eden.

Baldassar immediately stood up and commanded to one of his Knight Cardinals to rally up the troops. Around 50,000 knights are to be deployed in Islas Baleares, while conscripts in fake Mare Nostrumic armor are to stage an invasion from Spanish Cape Verde under the disguise of Spanish convoys, then distract the Celts in Galicia while the real force staged a firm invasion in Gibraltar.

Once the Mediterranean was seized for the Knights, then they'd divert their attention elsewhere. But for now, Galicia and Gibraltar must come to the Knights.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:54 am

Grande Embassy, Bopindar
"The Assembly of Convergence is in fucking chaos!" Adyson Lionheart, The generally polite and well-spoken Chief Spokesman, snapped at the two other members of the Triumvirate, "first the war in Mittisten, and this. They're like fucking children, I tell you. Why the hell did the First Triumvirate just fucking decide to take off the veil, I'll never-"
"Calm down, Ms. Lionheart" The Chancellor, Lynkåpe Grov, raised a hand, the Lawbringer also raising her head from her desk, barely awake. Lionheart took a deep breath, and Grov said "Now. Start from the beginning. what happened?"
"Greater South and Mehishima are in full-blown war," she snapped, "That's what fucking happened. What do we do? send some letters? make a press conference?"
Grov scratched his chin. "No. We can't do that. The Vest-Vanmut helped us in the War. to do nothing will make us lose face, won't it?"
"But, we don't have any ties with either!" Adyson protested, "and seriously? most of the countries mobilizing for the war are from alternate Home-worlds. barely any of them from ours."
Grov raised a hand, and a Holographic projection of the shared home-world of the two warring nations appeared in front of him, on his desk. he made a pondering sound after a few minutes. "No wonder nobody here did anything. they're barely out of the Ballistics. everyone in that war is tens of years ahead of Prime-world."
"how ahead?" Astrid Hoag, the Chief Lawbringer, asked, finally fully awake.
"some of them ahead of us. That ahead." he shot back, "but it's good, actually. we can practice large scale combat with our more powerful weapons. Do we get in, or do we not?"
Astrid chuckled, "my dear Chancellor, the question should be 'how many men from the Armed Forces do we send in'. I'll call upon the Committee. we'll make up war-plans."
"Outstanding" Grov nodded, "I'll make up a few announcements."
Adyson sighed, "and I'll be in my room, silent, and pretend I don't exist."

TO: Greater South
THIS IS GENERAL-PRIMUS WULFGAR HOAG, COMMANDER-IN-EFFECT OF THE THIRTY-FIFTH GARRISON OF THE PEACEKEEPER ARMY. WE BRING WITH US A MINIMAL NUMBER OF 200,000 BATTLE-READY SOLDIERS, MOSTLY TO INVESTIGATE AND VIEW THE LEVEL OF COMBAT IN YOUR FIELD, AND REQUEST PERMISSION TO AID YOU IN YOUR CAMPAIGN.
PLEASE DO RESPOND THROUGH THIS CHANNEL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Last edited by Pilarcraft on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ella2 6 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:00 am

Admiral Kristy Seagleam
ESS Nova
Outskirts of Sol

While the Reckoner II moored itself in another system nearby and began setting up operations to strip mine neighbouring star systems, it dispatched many scouting fleets into nearby systems to look for new resources and secure a wide perimeter around the home fleet to screen any invading force that may attempt to attack the great fleet in vengeance for previous instances of pillaging. After all, in the past few thousand years that the Fleet had roamed the galaxy, it had met countless intelligent lifeforms and numerous star empires, some of which they defeated in battle and then left in tatters after desolating their systems. Enemies could lurk at any turn and it paid to be prepared.

The EES Nova, a fortitude-class warp ship, was a huge construct that acted as the flagship of Nova Fleet, one of Reckoner II's myriad of defence fleets warped into Sol. Its massive bulk housed a great warp drive capable of projecting warp bubbles in a sphere with a radius almost twice its length, enough to carry an armada of several hundred, if not a thousand vessels with it as it moved. It disengaged warp now, breaking the bubble it generated around itself and its fleet and the fleet manifested itself at the outskirts of Sol.

"It's been a while since we last dropped by," Kristy noted while watching the mining vessels descending upon the Kuiper belt and the Oort cloud.

Her chief officer nodded in agreement. "It's been almost a millennia since we last came by," he mused, "I wonder how the natives have developed."

"I guess we're about to find out," the Admiral mused, "I hope we get a warm welcome."

Their discourse was interrupted by one of the officers. "Please excuse the intrusion, your ladyship," he began rather urgently, "There are several unidentified fleet formations in the star system. We should prepare for hostilities if they do occur."

"Very well, Lieutenant," Kristy agreed, "All stations. Prepare for possible combat encounter." The order was relayed across the entire fleet. Soon, carriers scrambled their fighters for launch at immediate notice and the various warships across the fleet began powering up their weapon systems. More power was diverted to the warp ship's powerful shields and the marines prepared themselves for any upcoming offensive or defensive manoeuvres. At the same time, the Nova issued a short notice across all known communications channels.

Code: Select all
All parties present in Sol,

We are the Galaxy-Plundering Corsairs of [i]Reckoner II[/i] here to establish a forward position for the home fleet. We shall not interfere with this region's affairs but we will not leave this system until the Fleet departs this sector. Do not initiate hostilities. Any attempts to dislodge our fleet from the system will be regarded as a declaration of war and will be met with overwhelming force.

Do not antagonise us and we will respect your sovereignty.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

A writer of magic, fantasy & science fiction.

Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:00 am

The ships had been all docked on their respective Harbour Colonies spare for a Cruiser, two Interceptors and fifteen Fighters, which would watch over the Space front and alert the fleet should threat arise. Over at the Planetary Front, the battlefields where the Ordocravian Empire was participating in were all scorched and in Flames, even during what would ordinarily be a dark and cold night seemed like a bright day of July, The Emperor had dispatched his strike Forces to assist almost everywhere, while he himself was on a the Cruiser just above atmosphere giving commands and controlling Spiderling Movements. The opposition was admitedly tough. Though so were their allies.

Through a Holographic informant, the Emperor conversated the status of the war on every front and all potential threats to the positive outcome of the war.

The Supreme general of the 2nd Legion was on the line, he seemed very positive about the outcome of the war and the capabilities of the Army.

"Your Majesty, I can tell you with certainty that we are winning this war, our Strike teams and the armoured divisions are perfoming excellently, all according to your plan, my statistic algorithm suggests that the war will be won in 2 years at most if the war is to continue like this"

Those were certainly pleasing news to hear, the Emperor replied almost instantly, as he always did.

"Pegorpax, I am most satisfied with the news you bring and I look forward to seeing our Soldiers victoriously marching through the capital of the Greater South with our and our allies' National anthems echoing through the streets of all who opposed us. I really do look to that day, yet we need to be cautious, you remember the G.U.E.I situation, right? It showed us that nothing goes as planned, so we need to be ready for anything, who knows, the Greater South may have planted a bomb on the planet's core for what we know. Incase anything happens, I need you to know that I bestow you the command of half of our intelligence services, find out what they are planning. One last thing, your next shipment is about to arrive, I will download the list to your Databank, you can remove what you do not deem neccesary."

The general, quickly looked through his databank for the info on the shipment and then replied to the Emperor

"Your Majesty, I am deeply honoured to take such responsibilities and Power from you... but I have to ask you, why have you prepared so many B.A.R 2035's? They are so many that even the militia could be given some"

The Emperor then replied

"I do not wish to take any chances with those people so I came to the conclusion that we needed more firepower for more men, but as I said earlier, you have full authority of what becomes of the numbers on this list, Pegorpax, you are a trustworthy individual and I find your way of thinking quite logical. But do you deem the Risk worth taking?"

The general took some time to consider the Emperor's question, but before the could answer the Emperor cut the line. It seemed like he did not want to hear an answer and this was troubling. After some Consideration, The General called his commanding Officers in his temporary Quarters on the Camp.

The Invitation Read:
FELLOW ORDOCRAVEANS AND CO-WORKERS

I, Supreme General Pegorpax M. Voxli have been personally bestowed by the Emperor himself to command our armies and intelligence services on this front until further notice. I have deemed necessary that a meeting must be held to discuss our next action for the move we should make next.

The meeting will take place in my personal quarters 48 hours from now

Everyone's presence is Mandatory, there will be no exceptions

The meeting took place two days afterwards and it was official, all battalions were to be redirected to one point for a massive breakthrough and utter decimation of the opposition, hopefully...
Last edited by Ordocravia on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently preparing to send out it's first ever intergalactic Colonization Expendition

Jackania yugo
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jackania yugo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:05 am

Earths Exosphere, above the Northern USA.

Silence, or atleast, silence at first. So might think that if a spacecraft was passing by then wouldn't it be silent as space is a vacuum and there's no sound in a vacuum. However, this was not space, this was still part of the atmosphere. Sure, it boarded on space, but not actually in space.

The silence was replaced by the distinctive low but loud drone of plasma thrusters. From the view of someone looking up there was a long rectangle with some bits at the edge angling inwards. From a birds eye view it was a downward facing trapezium with a straight rectangle side at the rear of the ship. There was also a long but thin rectangle with slopes at either ends going across the ship vertically.

The ship actually had the trapezium part comprise the top and the rectangular part being the bottom. Even then the rectangle wasn't a proper one since it was actually getting both thinner and more narrow as it went upwards. The empty space was supported by relatively thin scaffolding like structures filled with a few docking bays here and there.

At the sloping part of the top rectangle that was at the front there was a relatively large window at the near bottom. On the other side of that window was a long room with various slopes both going upwards and downwards. The room was heavily illuminated by a mild blue tone coming from various screens with vaguely readable writings. Anything that wasn't blue and glass was grey and metallic. There must of been atleast three dozen people in the room, mostly sitting down and interacting with the screens. Only a couple of people were standing up and they were only in this place temporarily before leaving via two horizontally sliding slabs that opened to an impossibly long corridor which was a lighter of tint of grey, possible cause by the lighter blue lighting.

At the centre of the room was a chair with grids of buttons on both arm rests. On the chair was a man of average weight, dark hair and hazel eyes. His skin was a pale tint not uncommon for someone from the middle parts of the equator. His cloths were vividly similar to that of both the admirals and army generals of the old world, complete with a few stripes of ribbons signifying his successes.

Soon one of the buttons on his right armrest began to flash a bright yellow. He advanced his finger to at brought it down on the square. Not even a split second after he did that a blue and transparent aged humanoid appeared in front of him over a diagonal square at the centre of a downwards facing trapezium infront of the man. This humanoid was rather wrinkled and was wearing robes of some description. He appeared to be sitting on the edge of bed, yet the display's view didn't extend enough to confirm that theory.

"Ah, Leader Smith" said the man in the chair with a unfittingly deep voice for a man of such skin complexion. "It's good to see you...here?"

"Yes, I do suppose projected visualization messaging can be somewhat confusing" replied the old man in a somewhat youthful voice also unfitting considering his age.

The man replied "Yes, but we are not here to discuss that. What is our mission"?

Smith said in return "well, if your so insitant on knowing...

A rectangle appeared in midair on the left of the old man. It described the status of the war and who the ships crew and the nation it came from were going to aid.

"So, we're helping the Yankees"

"Yes, commander Joseph. Is that what you wanted to know"?

"Yes, but I thought they were a group corporate totalitarians"

"Well, the angle alliance said they were are freinds"

"Smith, why don't you just leave them. I thought the Jupiter pact was long gone"

"It is, but we need to make sure something like it dosn't arise from its ashes. Besides, it's still our job to combat dictatorships wherever they dwell. Then again, the greater South does appear to only be the lesser of the two evils"

"I agree, but that dosn't really change anything. Maybe it's time to move one"

"Honestly, I'm kinda half and half. On one hand the members of the alliance are mostly nice people and they did help in stopping the Jupiter pact from creating a global empire but on the other hand dictatorships just keep popping up. But now isn't the time, launch the attack"

"Yes sir"

At the bottom of the ship on the right a perfectly square hatched opened, seperating into four triangles. At the top was a long cylinder with a cone at the front end. As it feel it suddenly started to speed up and go in the direction of the nation that the South was attacking.
Last edited by Jackania yugo on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
This nation a funsion between capitalism and social democracy (the only type of socialism made to actually be incorporated into capitalist governments rather than trying to destroy it).

This nation is PMT/FT. Sometimes modern tech.

We sometimes use pokemorphs and digimon in our armed forces. Sometimes

We are technically centrist.

This nation is a reunited Yugoslavia (and also sometimes controls the UK as well).

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:56 am

[The Story]:

[Location: Manille City Telescope Center, Manille City, La Paz de Los Ricos | February 11, 2018, 5:24 A.M.]

"What the hell is this?"

The unnamed officer sat at the header display of his computer station, analyzing the stars of the cosmos' vastness. The monitor condensed what was an incomprehensible map of the great blackness into a neat and tidy display. However, the display showed several massive red points on the map. These dots were gargantuan, displacing a large amount of radiation and disrupting the normal background waves of the cosmos.

The officer didn't wish to reveal his dismay at the event. However, his emotions betrayed his calm exterior. Internally, he was quaking with terror. These are massive, he thought to himself. They also must be from intelligent species, if they can stop and start with direction. In this constantly moving universe, this shouldn't be possible!

The room fell silent as others received the same greeting of red dots on their respective monitors. The hush was overbearing. A full five seconds in which the crickets of the outside could clearly be heard by the occupants of the room. Then came the klaxons. Red flashing alerts and loud screeching from the speakers startled every officer in the room, one even yelping slightly at the surprisingly loud alert.

"Alert. This is not a drill. Unidentified objects detected in the exosphere at 5:26 A.M. by Manille Observitory. Assume emergency stations. Repeat, this is not a drill!" a male voice resounded over the blaring of the klaxons and shouting from many in the room. The rest of the building followed suit. Soon, all non-essential personnel were gathered outside the building while the rest of the astronomers and officers were rushing to their respective emergency stations.

"One thing is that we're vulnerable. Weapons of their caliber are sure to decimate millions in the blink of an eye. Should we establish contact with them?" queried a voice in the room.

"We should remain quiet. Intelligence is the mark of a predator. Such advancements make us look like ants under a person's foot, and then some. Let them explore Earth and decide for themselves what to do," replied a second officer.

"If we remain quiet, they'll surely obliterate us! We should transmit Project Friendship to the species' craft. They should then consider the fact we're a sentient species," a third man quietly yet fiercely stated.

"Project Friendship makes it sound like we're begging for mercy, we should launch an attack towards them to prove our capabilities!" another stated.

"How would we even be able to reach them? We banned nukes long ago. Even if we were to bring back an old ICBM, it would be like an air molecule striking you. They wouldn't even know it exists!" a fifth shouted over the increasing din of arguing officers.

The cacophony of shouting irritated the unnamed officer, causing him to cover his ears and recoil. Finally, he decided that it was enough. "Quiet! Quiet!" he commanded in an authoritative tone, "we'll transmit Project Friendship and prepare the public for evacuations as soon as possible. Surely, there's no reason for silence, since they can probably already see it too. Remember, our first prerogative is to save the people."

The room immediately was gripped by a sense of panic. Programmers worked on administrating the alert to people's mobile phones and televisions, stating for them to remain indoors and in a room with no windows and minimal doors, keeping their lights off. Much of the city's artificial light went dark after several minutes. Radio silence filled the speakers as Project Friendship, a classified collection of Ricano language and culture, basic mathematic formulas, and the formulas to the compounds that made as much as 100 animal species was played on repeat over and over to the alien vessel.

"May I be frank?" inquired an officer to the aforementioned unnamed man. The man nodded his head, and the other continued. "What is our next move?" he asked in a hushed tone.

The unnamed officer looked around the room, surveying the movements of each officer, studying the radio silence. "I don't have an answer," he stated solemnly, his voice dripping with seriousness.

[Location: Ricano Oceanic Cargo Vessel Aurorealis, Southeastern Pacific | February 11, 9:27 A.M.]

Commander Masti Eicarlos sat at the helm, arms folded in anticipation. Ever since Los Ricos' entry into the conflict, the waterways hadn't been safe for cargo vessels. His was to be one of only 13 vessels of his kind on the open waterways, meant for transferring goods to neutral nations. The Commander was never one for conflict. A kind-hearted man, he wished that Los Ricos could simply declare neutrality and exit this godforsaken conflict. However, in times of need, he was ruthlessly cunning.

"Commander, we should set course for Portancero as soon as possible," an officer solemnly suggested to the Commander, "we're due in eight hours."

The commander kept his back turned. "I understand, crewman," he retorted in a calm and collected tone. "We'll make it before the eight hours are up. I only wish to... survey the waters."

The officer's eyelids began to stretch in surprise. "We haven't any weapons. We're doomed if we stay out here!"

The commander began to chuckle, a plan formulating in the back of his mind. He needed to keep it discreet, otherwise he would lose his chances of success. "Would anyone really risk war with us by attacking our vessel?" the commander inquired to the sailor behind him.

"In all honesty," the officer stated deflatedly, "we don't have a militaristic leg to stand on. Yes. They would risk it."

Commander Eicarlos' eyes became slits in his head. His mouth turned upwards to reveal pearly white teeth. All natural teeth. "You know, crewman," Eicarlos stated, swivelling his chair to meet the sailor's gaze, "we've never been for conflict, you're right. But," he revealed an ace of spades from the breast pocket of his suit, "we can play our cards right. We can win a colony without the shed of a single Ricano drop of blood."

The officer met Eicarlos' gaze with a supressed passion in his. Like a fire trapped in a fireplace, confined and cut off from the world, the violence lay only on a thin boundary. Unrestrained, he could've unleashed havoc. He was one of the more dangerous. "Well, Commander," the officer stated in a betrayingly cool manner, "we don't exactly have a full house, now, do we?"

With that, the officer left the Commander's sight, leaving him alone to man the helm.

[The Verdict]:

La Paz de Los Ricos will transmit Project Friendship in a feeble attempt to communicate with the extraterrestrial craft in the Solar System
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:02 am

It had been several cycles since news of a war involving the forces of Greater South, Mekishima and The Rapture Republic reached Cybertronian news outlets. All information, as usual, was to be relayed to Megatron before it was leaked to outlets, however; Megatron decided that "this [was] the precise moment that the Decepticons [would] finally conquer Earth and claim it for [their] own." They'd have to follow protocol: Increase propaganda, ensure that the police and the military were patrolling the streets in case of retaliation, etc., but it was all necessary for the annexation of the Earth and the eradication of humanity. Megatron secretly feared the rise of a Human Confederacy that could rival the Decepticons; no way in the Pit did he want organic lifeforms to rule over the Milky Way. No, that role would belong to the Decepticons.

The Nemesis soared above Earth like a technohawk. The Autobots were inbound. Though Megatron considered the indigenous organics below to be nothing more than "sub-sapient beasts", he was interested by the ensuing war. It seemed to remind him of the Great War that he was currently fighting. He knew that if the Great War reached Earth once more, it would almost certainly devastate it. How it would be devastated, that he did not know. He remembered aligning himself with the USSR of old, though tensions were high because of drastic ideological differences, until the Decepticons were eventually distracted from that part of the war and sent towards planets like Nebulos, Aquaria and Hybridia. Then, he was a frontline general serving under BlackZarak until Megatron assassinated him; but now, he was truly an emperor: overseeing the operation from behind the scenes and pulling the strings necessary to achieve victory. But if the need arised, then he'd step in to take them out.

He delegated his responsibilities to Shockwave: a 'bot whom was dedicated entirely to logic and science. Meanwhile, Ultra Convoy sent Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus to Earth to defeat the Decepticons. Optimus, that damn traitor... Optimus had defected to the Autobots around an eon after his forging during Operation: Golden Storm. He could have become a great Decepticon warrior, and yet he chose to leave because of his morals. Megatron wanted to finally destroy that traitor and make an example of him to the rest of the Decepticons. To leave the Decepticons is to side with the organics and the Autobots, Megatron always said.

Megatron turned on the holographic projector and ordered for Shockwave to come to him.

"What is your request, Lord Megatron?" Shockwave inquired, saluting Megatron.

"The Autobots will be arriving soon," Megatron ordered. "I want this planet conquered as soon as possible. Use the Nemesis as an aerial base. I'm sure that you, who is as logical as possible, understand that, Shockwave. Unfortunately, you have that immortal traitor, Starscream, with you, but I'm also sure you have ways for dealing with him. You will be assisting the Diamond Authority and their Gem fleet as well. Do not disappoint me, Shockwave."

Shockwave affirmed his response, bowed and turned off the holographic projector. The purple cycloid 'bot thought that it was imperative to show his respect to his superior. After all, it was only logical that Megatron would remain in power, especially when there were other Decepticons who could usurp the throne and cause the Decepticon cause to implode upon itself - like Starscream, or Gigatron, or Scorponok. Shockwave then walked over to the comms and ordered Spintail to relay a message to the Diamonds.

"We have arrived at the Earth," Shockwave explained to the Carbonado's crew, "and now, unified, we shall conquer the planet and cyberform it. Lord Megatron has delegated me to this role; he is currently very preoccupied with other affairs. However, reports have suggested that the Autobots - the fleet in particular may be lead by Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime - will arrive here within a few cycles. Logic dictates that they may reside themselves within the Autobot City like the good old days. Now, then; we have heard about several rebel movements situated on this planet. What are they, exactly? If we are going to finally annex this planet, then it is imperative that the rebels are crushed with efficiency and swiftly."

The Ark rippled throughout space, its destination the planet Earth. Several decades ago, Optimus had led a war there against the forces of the Decepticons. They successfully managed to drive the Decepticons off the planet, though there were still outposts and strongholds left and right, and now it seemed that they have returned to conquer the planet. Suddenly, a bright green light blinkered repeatedly on the supercomputer's HUD.

"Decepticons," Bumblebee said. "They got here before us."

Ironhide stood up, getting up out of his chair and walking over to Bumblebee. "We need to fight 'em now while they're busy talkin' with those Gems."

"No, no," Ultra Magnus responded. "We need find somewhere to park the Ark before we fight the Decepticons, Ironhide."

"Right," Hotshot responded, rubbing his servo on his helm. "What does the Tyrest Accord say about this?"

"Well, I believe that Section Five-"

"That was rhetorical, you idiot," Hotshot mumbled.

"Why you-" Ultra Magnus exclaimed, jumping out of his chair. "The Tyrest Accord is what's keeping us from fighting every last organic in this galaxy and involving even more races in this war! Warborns like you wouldn't understand that!"

"Oh, yeah? Well-"

Optimus raised his servo. "Can we not kill each other before we reach the Earth? The Decepticons have sided with the Diamonds and want to wipe out the planet; as much as I'd rather just fight on Cybertron, I don't want another planet added to the Constellate. The Council will just have another reason to hate us even more."

Everyone on board reached a consensus: they would dock the Ark on Earth near the old Autobot City; Pyro still controlled it after all these years. Optimus could not comprehend how the humans were still allies with the Autobots even after all these years. He had anticipated that, one solar cycle, either one would turn on the other and leave them in the dust. He had seen it before, and he believed that it was inevitable though preventable. He also anticipated to see the corpses of some of his fallen friends and soldiers here, like Windcharger or Tailglider or Silverstrike. The Autobots hadn't buried all of those whom died during the Terran Conflict; only those who were found were either taken back to Cybertron to be either recycled, put into a morgue or repaired, or they were buried on Earth near Autobot City.

He estimated there were a good few thousand corpses left rusting throughout the planet.

Back in Kaon, a city-state designated for mining, Decepticon concentration camps, and all that "fun stuff", Megatron oversaw Shocker's little communications room. Just then, he received a message from the Nomadic Legion beckoning a ceasefire between all member-states of the Imperial Consortium. He was frustrated at the possibility that those Nomads may impede Earth's destruction, but ensuring the survival of his faction was integral to establishing his empire,

"The obliteration of Earth is our top priority!" Megatron said. "However, ensuring the stability of our pact is also necessary. We can't let those Galactic Council-supporting democrats try to destabilize us. Shocker, I want you to organize a short, brief meeting between all member-states involved in the conflict and we shall organize our own faction that's unified in the cyberformation of Earth and the eradication of its indigenous life! They can communicate to us from their home planet."

"Yes, Lord Megatron," Shocker responded, and he began to type out messages to all leaders involved in the conflict, telling them to communicate with Megatron via a holographic projector. Shocker called it a "matter of great urgency; we must ensure that we are unified in dealing a short, sharp lesson of pain and death to our enemies."
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:15 am

3PM in Gibraltar, UCP
After discovering the rapid deployment of Celtic forces in the Caribbean and Florida, the Knights had found an open gap inside the defenses of the Celtic army. Whilst still fortified with heavy explosives and booby traps, it did not deter the Knights from invading it via. a naval invasion departing from Islas Baleares.

As the Celts knew the weakness of the Knights from working with them in Equestria, it was settled at a stalemate. The Knights' armor was, while completely bulletproof, was susceptible to heavy explosives, much similar to the Mekishimans. It was also extremely hot, so a few Knights died taking off their helmets to escape the heat of the Gibraltarian coast. The cost was somewhat heavy and, combined with unexpected maneuevers and faults in the Knights' ways, especially the 'no firearms' rule, lead to a stalemate in Gibraltar.

St John's Co-Cathedral, Valletta, Malta
Whilst the Knight Master was analyzing reports of the war in Gibraltar, all of the sudden the Piece of Eden recovered from Syria lit up. The Knights knew of the power of these pieces of Eden, but they also knew that legends detailed only but grains of sand in the wilds of the multiverse.

A holographic image projected from the top of the spherical relic, relaying a message that appeared to come from an unknown source, possibly of extraterrestrial origin. After hearing of reports of the futuristic Ordocravian soldiers landing in Mekishiman lands, it was no stranger that otherworldly sources had come to the aids of both sides. As one of the Grandest Knights stepped forward and prodded one of the symbols on the display the Piece of Eden had opened up, a face that seemed mechanical and somewhat threatening had showed up.

"Who are you?" said the Grandest Knight "Are you here to help us?"
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:31 am

Pretoria, Transvaal, Suid-Afrika, Afrikaans Ryk
Pieter van der Blekkenhorst had been aware of the ongoings of the war for quite some time. It seems like the bastards who rocked the boat of his plans to ethnically cleanse Equestria of the pony populace were going at it again. This time they were attacking an old ally of his; just like in Iranada.

The only reason that he didn't speak up for Iranada was he determined the war as one sided; the Independent Nations and Guilds had sorted out the Iranadian army quite harshly. Add the Quebecois resistance and general focus on ethnic cleansing in Africa with the multiple wars in Zambia and Zimbabwe, and that gave the Ryk too much to lose in those times.

The South was undeniably in a sorry state; it was in a constant state of war, with their enemies in Junkyard America waging a war on two fronts, the Crab People and Merasmus taking a toll on the army, and Overwatch's personal physical quarrels had sidelined Task Force 2, allowing the perfect alignment of the stars for an Afrikaans entry.

Pieter did not just seek justice for the former Iranada, but also sought to finally capture Applejack and Rainbow Dash, two of the most wanted fugitives in the Ryk. Rainbow Dash was in a sorry state, living wingless and with wheels for hind legs in Ireland. Applejack, however, was not, and gained an intense amount of notoriety and recognition in the South. The inevitable end of these two would mean a decrease in morale for any pony nationalist, or those that will be left after the South falls and the Ryk extracts all ponies from the AoN occupied land.

"Hendrika," He called to his faithful general and daughter, Hendrika Korting, "Be kind and tell the lower ranks that we are to arrange talks with the rest of these newfound allies. I want the east Atlantic clear of Celts so a regiment of Doodsmagte can move in Galicia, and another two can be landed in Mekishima's eastern coast." He dictated. With a salute, Korting left off out of the house.
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

Year: 2076

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 am

???, Amenria, Reign of Hero Kings' Earth

The winter wind blows gently across the vampire's face as he stood overlooking a city. The cold never bothered him, as he was born with cryomancy. Aleksandr Novoluniye is his name, a name bearing the prestigious noble house of Russian vampires. He began to contact his would-be ally, the leader of Mekishima.

He created a holographic image of himself where the Japanese sovereign would be able to see it, and began to speak. "Good evening, Emperor Kugo Toshi. I am Aleksandr Novoluniye of the Empire of Amenria, a powerful empire on an ideal world. I have been sent to aid you in your war effort against those American terrorists. In order to offer you assistance, however, we need some things from you. Firstly, my men need to borrow some land to build bases for the war. We would prefer the land to be coastal, so that we can send in ships, should the need for naval superiority arise. We would also need ally codes so your soldiers don't attack mine by mistake. We'll send you ours right after you send your code. Finally, we would like to ask your permission to spread Sunni Islam to the local populace, for we are God's forces, and we fight for what's right. My army would arrive in two days, I hope you make a steadfast ally. Peace be upon you, leader." The vampire salutes then turns off his holographic communicator.

Just as he did, however, he received another message from the Earth Kugo was from. However, the message was sent from an unidentified being. In response, he sent a voice message. "I don't know who you are or how you managed to get this contact. You have reached God's Asia and we will deliver divine judgement to you swiftly if you come bearing sin. If you come in peace, however, please contact the following number." In his heart he knew this wasn't another prank from an alien teenager. Something tells him it might be serious.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:50 am

TEMPORARY FLAGSHIP, HEAVY CRUISER MEPLĀTE,
AT THE EARTH'S THERMOSPHERE

Alarms were sounding everywhere as panicked officials were running with holographic projectors in their hands through many command posts and the crystal clear and long hallways on the ship, desperately trying to make sense of the situation, in the chaos that ensued the Emperor was analyzing the situation with his officials. The war turned out to be more complex than intended.

"What in the name of all that is holy is happening right now?! This whole ship is panicking and we stand around like buffoons doing NOTHING about what potentially would be the end of our world!
Get your act together men, restrain and imprison anyone that doesn't cooperate or seems out of control and inform the Fleet at once! Three separate alien entities have been detected by our sensors while we sit like idiots and watch who-knows-what!"

An official spoke

"My Emperor, It is true , those entities seem hostile indeed and uh- ... we are endagered as a species... perhaps we could.."

He was quickly interrupted by the Duke of Malsvarne, one of the most prominent political figures of Ordocravia

"Dire situations like these are not for perhaps'-maybes and ifs, we need drastic measures in advance, our scanners show no sign of organic life inside those ships, you don't honestly expect us to play sitting ducks and hope that those soul-less inorganics are here for peace, now do you? No, we need the whole Fleet to repel those bastards, show no mercy"

"You are logical Nactreß, but, let us show those savages our superior ways and send them a Warning hologram. I will personally record it. If any of them break Thermosphere have the Dreadnaughts obliterate any sign of their pitiful existence, we are Ordocraveans, god damn it, let's act likewise!"

The room cheers and order is restored, the Cruiser sets course to the nearest Harbour Colony to switch crews with the Imperial Flagship and to start patroling the Thermosphere. Once everyone leaves the room the Emperor and the Duke of Malsvarne start to speak again.

"I am afraid it is getting out of hand ,
Nactreß, Pegorpax tries all he can to break the enemy down there while we are preparing for what could possibly prove to be the mostly bloody war in our history as a Nation, what do you suggest we do?"

"Well... Lord Rethovus, what is of upmost importance in my humble opinion is to inform every soldier in the Empire about what is happening, without them being prepared the war is surely lost. I believe that the person who deserves to be informed first is Pegorpax, sir"

"You are right as always, Nactreß, Ill have an Information Supercomputer send the info on each soldier's databank. We will also have the Strike Forces Fully briefed and prepared for anything that happens.
Meanwhile, I need you to up our production in arms manufacturing. We will enter Anasystasis should the situation seem lost"

"Yessir, we will be able to equip each and every soldier with Near-Juggernaut equipment with no time wasted"

"God bless the Empire"

"God bless the Empire..."

The room then gets empty, each going his separate way to attend to his own business.
Last edited by Ordocravia on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:33 pm

[The Story]

[Location: Gran Palacia, Zueravena City, La Paz de Los Ricos | February 11, 3:47 P.M.]

King Castellios was a rare breed of man. He was one of cunning nature. He always enjoyed a chance to show off his guns. He always wanted to see his country make a name for itself on the world's stage. He also was one of the few men of his type who also held morals at more than just face value. His ethics taught him it wasn't right to kill. His instinct said that it was. A mini-war inside Castellios' head over whether they should fight a real war. Now, he had secured the opportunity to make Los Ricos' name resound throughout every news feed the planet had to offer. The question was, why wasn't he doing it?

"Vous Altemajista, I have news regarding the Manille Observetory!" offered a top aide, holding a pad with a screen reading some generic news headline.

"What could they possibly want at this time of day?" Castellios inquired, genuinely concerned over the safety of the matter. Taking the data pad, his stomach sank like an anchor on a ship would into the watery abyss below it.

"And they have confirmed reports that this is an unidentified flying object?" he asked, dread constricting his lungs and organs to the point were he felt nauseous.

The aide slowly nodded his head. "It's massive," he stated, "reports estimate it to be greater in length than the main island is! We aren't certain, so we sent out Project Friendship in an attempt to communicate."

Castellios clasped his hands, mind racing to come up with an acceptable solution. "No. We should discontinue sending that message. It was made six years ago and it's the same information about us," he finally reasoned, "this could be bad, there's no telling what their intentions are."

The aide had just noticed King Rámos V's absence from the court. "With all due respect, Vous Altemajista," he queried nervously "where's King Rámos?"

This question had also brought it to Castellios' attention. "I am not certain, he left this morning to a conference concerning the new Juan de Fuca-class seaship, and he hasn't been back. Do you suppose the conference is still in session?"

The aide solemnly looked downward, studying the situation. "I'm not certain," he finally responded, "but if you wish, I can verify whether the conference is still in session."

The co-ruler sat back in his seat and formulated a response. Is it in the best interests of himself and his nation to interrupt an important conference? "No," he commanded at last, "he specifically asked not to be disturbed during the meeting. I don't care enough to go after him when I have no idea whether he wants to be disturbed now or not. He'll return to the palace when he decides it's the right time." He rose from his seat, still clutching the data pad he was reading earlier. "Verify the reports are 110% accurate. I don't want a widespread panic over a glitch on some ignorant surveyor's screen. I want to be certain we are in danger."

With that, his aide left the room, and King Castellios had the room to himself to ponder what the next move would be.

[Location: [REDACTED], La Paz de Los Ricos | February 11, 4:11 P.M.]

King Rámos V sat in a room full of monitors and keyboards, each displaying either binary or text information. Along with him were ten government officials and scientific technicians monitoring each of the computer displays.

"Vous Altemajista," one of the technicians said, whilst still bent over at his station, staring at the map displayed on his screen, "the vessels are within range to send a trans-spatial communication to them." He straightened himself up and turned to face the King. "Are you certain you want to do this?"

The King took several seconds to answer the question. Doing this would be the first time in Ricano history that there would be contact with an alien race. This message could decide whether the fate of Los Ricos would be favorable or-

"Yes," he responded, "but make sure it is directed away from Anomaly 0062. I don't trust the presence of the so called "Cybertronians." They seem violent and merciless to boot, the result of morals corrupted. Keep it open to one of the vessels which are farther away."

The technicians hurried to comply, pushing buttons and typing messages on dozens of coding languages. Binary code began to trickle down multiple screens, showing each translation from coding to binary over the course of several seconds. Tension was obviously present on the faces of every person in the room, including King Rámos V himself. The silence was only pierced by beeping and the sound off fingers striking keys to produce the code present on many of the monitors in the room.

Finally, even those sounds were interrupted by a loud bing from one of the speakers. One of the technicians wiped the accumulating sweat on his brow before finally announcing, "Message ready, Your Majesty. You may begin."

The king rose from his seat, using minimal effort to lift himself from the office chair which resided at the center of the room. He made his way to the front of the camera to begin his speech.

"To whomever this message may concern," he begin in an unwavering and calm tone which betrayed the terror which coated his mind, "greetings. I am King Alejandro Désio Rámos Del Sol V. This message is being transmitted from planet Tjerra, which you may know as Earth. This transmission originates in a nation named "La Paz de Los Ricos." Please, do not ignore this message. We wish to understand your purpose for being in our solar system, and we wish to make diplomatic relations with you."

He took a choppy breath in before he continued.

"You are advanced by many eons, certainly more than enough time permitted by our existence on this world to develop fascinating technologies. We-"

The King shed a tear, realizing this transmission could doom the fate of Los Ricos, and even more, many other nations. He composed himself before continuing.

"We would be honored if you permit a face-to-face meeting between our race and yours. We wish no harm towards you. Interpret this message any way you desire, but understand one thing: we wish for peaceful cooperation."

Nodding to a technician, he continued, "encrypted in this message are the coordinates of our Palatial Court, where we hold many delegations and summits. Also is encrypted the history and culture of our nation. We hope to gain an understanding of your culture and race, and that we can strive towards a peaceful coexistence." He took in another sharp, choppy inhale, and closed his message, "peace and prosperity to you and your peoples."

The recording ended, and the technicians stood and applauded King Rámos as he sat down without uttering a word. Taking a full minute to regain his composure, he finally uttered a command. "Title the recording "New Arecibo". Send transmission in Earth's most widely spoken languages to the anomalies as directed, using every transcendental multiple of helium's frequency. Monitor the vessels for activity."

The technicians complied, laying down command after command into the computers lining the walls of the room. The room remain silent for the remainder of the transmission.

King Rámos broke the silence. "Also," he began, "our old nuclear rockets, from the dictatorship. Can we reprogram those to launch with people inside?"

The room was stunned at the ruler's request. "I believe so, but with all due respect, why on Earth would we ever want to do that?"

The King clasped his hands and stared solemnly at the floor. "I don't know. Something tells me we'll need one of those someday. Either for diplomacy with these races or..." he dared not continue, since he was certain everyone already knew the scale of what he was proposing.

"...or to escape Earth," finished an aide in the room. He didn't need to say it, but saying it made it feel more real, more viable.

The King didn't dare respond yes or no, since the weight of the sentence was already crushingly obvious.

The next several minutes were spent waiting for a reply. No such luck, as the channels remained eerily and unnervingly blank. The silence was as oppressive as any hot and humid midsummer day could get in the nation. It was all so, unnatural. These vessels showing up. Could this have been the alien invasion all the movies had predicted since the 1950's? No one offered any answer to that. Everyone was too focused on two things. One, communication. Two, staying alive in the event the emergency alarms would sound their screeching alarm.

"Your High Majesty," one of the officials inquired, "what will you tell the public. They have to know about this. We cannot lie to them. They need to be prepared."

King Rámos bowed his head in defeat, but not resignation. He pondered what he would say to the public. "I don't want to lie to the public, but I also don't want panic to spread across La Paz de Los Ricos and destroy all semblance of structure and society. No, no, I must be as truthful as possible. Prepare a news broadcast over all channels of our stations. The public has a right to know."

Then came a technician, who stepped towards the King and his aide and asked for permission to speak. When that was granted, he began to offer his point of view. "Listen, Vous Altemajista, Earth has been screaming its existence at the top of its lungs for over 50 years. We've been trying to be noticed as a race and as a planet for half a decade. I'm just afraid..." he paused to regain himself, "I'm just afraid that we got what we wanted. Maybe, we just should've kept our big radio trap shut. Maybe we were too loud. I don't know what to say, but I'd offer that we made a horrible error."

The King wished he had an answer for the plucky, young tech officer. No matter what he said, he couldn't counter the argument or provide a reasonable agreement. "I'm sorry," he stated at last, "I wish I could say differently."

The Verdict

La Paz de Los Ricos will transmit the New Arecibo to all the spacefaring nations with the exception of Pax Cybertronian.
CURRENT PROJECT . . .

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents