NATION

PASSWORD

YN now occupies the AN, what do you do to them?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Gandoor
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

YN now occupies the AN, what do you do to them?

Postby Gandoor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:57 am

This thread is pretty simple: the nation above you is now being occupied by forces from your nation, for one reason or another. What do you to the nation that you are occupying? Do you simply grant them their freedom, annex them as part of your empire, establish a new governing structure, or something else entirely?

As always, the choices are up to you.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|NSindex Articles|Q&A
Flag is currently Cure Custard (and Pekorin, who's the plush she's holding) from Kirakira Precure a la Mode
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:00 am

Make the population accept Anna Kendrick as their rightful and glorious leader.
ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:02 am

Establish a stable democratic government and grant them their freedom

Bruke
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Bruke » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:07 am

Ban the ideology of transhumanism and destroy sentient AI beings.

Lata Eden
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lata Eden » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:11 am

Install a puppet government there

Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:20 am

Bruke wrote:Ban the ideology of transhumanism and destroy sentient AI beings.

We call that murder

/skip

Bloodshade
Attaché

Founded: May 28, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bloodshade » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:28 am

Vassalize them. Declaw their military and ban the arms manufacturing industry in their nation. Remove the feudal system. Remove any power the royal family (Assuming there is royalty since you have feudalism) has over the nation. Install a prominent and strong figure, that has ideological similarities to our nation, into power until things calm down so elections may take place in the future.
Last edited by Bloodshade on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Our Leader: Ambrosia Von Carstein

Embassy! Embassy! Come get your own Embassy in Bloodshade!

Sigmar approves of this meme!

Konrad Von Carstein (Ambrosia's uncle)

Isabella Von Carstein (Ambrosia's grandmother)

Ulthar Ravenshield (Konrad's Dwarfish friend and business associate)

Witch Hunter Wulfrick (A Witch Hunter tasked with keeping an eye on Ambrosia’s life)

Would you kindly ignore NationStats?

The Cosmic Frankish Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Cosmic Frankish Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:38 am

ez

Exterminate every single non-human (Dwarves, Elves, Lizardman, etc) sentient in your nation. Keep going until there aren't any left.

As for the human inhabitants, kill the majority of them in the invasion purposefully. Of the minority that remain, ship a portion of that offworld and spread them around the 107 Piscium system so they eventually integrate into our population (we don't tolerate diasporas), and fill the homeworld with our own colonists so our people form a majority on their world.

Drawbacks to this include the fact that scattering enough of them is probably impractical with sublight hydrogen fusion travel. It's terribly wasteful to send millions of people to and fro with all of those resources. Maybe just kill most of them and then colonise the land.

Just your average run-of-the-mill neighbourhood space empire. Roman Empire on steroids in O'Neill cylinders. Service guarantees citizenship. Not FTL. Fusionpunk.

Gandoor
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:39 am

Democratize them and then grant them independence once it has been shown that all traces of the former government have ceased to exist
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|NSindex Articles|Q&A
Flag is currently Cure Custard (and Pekorin, who's the plush she's holding) from Kirakira Precure a la Mode
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:46 am

Release them, as well as rebuilding them
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

2nd Brazilian Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby 2nd Brazilian Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:49 am

Force them to join our war against extraterrestrials. Also, give part of their territory to one of our allied 'parallel states'.
The Lusophone Empire
Set in 2014.
Sportswire|Overview

Pilarcraft
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby Pilarcraft » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:52 am

probably dissolve the empire, give each sovereign province complete independence, and keep a vigil in their nation only insofar as to make sure they don't end up forming an Empire (and the states don't do anything fucked up)
Confederal Alliance of PilarcraftTo Reach for Skies!
Konfederaligallestaten du PilarkraftNej Himmelii'!

Led by The Triumvirate
Part of the Prime-world and member of The Middleman Entente.
Hi! call me Pilar or Asmund.
It might surprise you that in our world, we are completely normal.
See here for OOC stuff.
Bopindar Daily Press: The Grande Archive has declared that a new set of Magical Classification will be announced soon. | Militia party arrested for vigilantism by another militia party, both sides confused. | Chief Director Grov to officiate a deal between the United Kingdom, Austrian Empire, and Germany to cut Spain down to size.

Lethen Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:54 am

Destroy a lot of stuff. Generally we try to humiliate and punish them.
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power. King Ran was assassinated, putting his son Luka in power.
Anthem

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
News
Kaizer Luka bans drug usage | Australia capitulates to our glorious army! | 22 dissenting Zudafrikans removed from our great nation | Guianese man uncovers trafficking ring, given reward by police for his work

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:01 am

Dissolve the empire. It will be divided into it's core territory as Letheny, while the colonized regions will be given independence, including Atkemri. Democracy will be brought, as well as more freedom. Demilitarization will also be done
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Lethen Empire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:03 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Dissolve the empire. It will be divided into it's core territory as Letheny, while the colonized regions will be given independence, including Atkemri. Democracy will be brought, as well as more freedom. Demilitarization will also be done

You'd be surprised how opposed to that most of the empire would be. You'd have to make it literally illegal in the treaty terms for the Empire to reunite to be able to really prevent reunification, and most people will just riot until the monarchy is restored. Terrorist cells will pop up with Lethens attacking your nation's people. They're very, very, heavily indoctrinated, after all.
/skip
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power. King Ran was assassinated, putting his son Luka in power.
Anthem

We don't use NS stats!
News
Kaizer Luka bans drug usage | Australia capitulates to our glorious army! | 22 dissenting Zudafrikans removed from our great nation | Guianese man uncovers trafficking ring, given reward by police for his work

ScruffyTheJanitor
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby ScruffyTheJanitor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:13 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Dissolve the empire. It will be divided into it's core territory as Letheny, while the colonized regions will be given independence, including Atkemri. Democracy will be brought, as well as more freedom. Demilitarization will also be done

Clean up their mess *bad dum tssk*, then release them.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:14 am

Just employ more janitors to work with him, before releasing him from the detainment facility
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Dispatch

Lethen Empire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:16 am

We'd leave enough damage in our wake to cut their GDP to only a fraction of what it was, and some cities may be lost forever. Rampant infrastructure damage, and those who resisted during the war are taken as PoWs to conduct labor for Letheny. Kendor pays staggering reparations, and essentially becomes a slave of the Empire.
Anthem

We don't use NS stats!
News

2nd Brazilian Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 22, 2016

Postby 2nd Brazilian Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:19 am

ScruffyTheJanitor wrote:

Clean up their mess *bad dum tssk*, then release them.

Just rob him.

AN: Loot the country and genocide their population.
The Lusophone Empire
Set in 2014.
Sportswire|Overview

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:20 am

Lethen Empire wrote:We'd leave enough damage in our wake to cut their GDP to only a fraction of what it was, and some cities may be lost forever. Rampant infrastructure damage, and those who resisted during the war are taken as PoWs to conduct labor for Letheny. Kendor pays staggering reparations, and essentially becomes a slave of the Empire.

Died that mean eventually, Kendor will be forced to accept annexation as a preferable option, and then, the people and the Rich resources will be exploited to the fullest. And the cultures all replaced by the superior Lethen culture.

/skip
My Dispatch

Pan-Asiatic States
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Conservative Democracy

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:20 am

Use their FT military to establish SPACE COMMUNISM

dun dun dun!
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
⛯ Born in Strife ⛯
War Theme
Military March
Party Hymn
⛯ Baptized by Fire ⛯
Victory Theme
Rap Theme
Peace Theme
[__[__]__]
(-_(• _ •)_-)
Ang Estados Pan-Asyatiko
An Ultranationalist Tyranny-of-the-Majority ruled by Conservative, Anti-Atlanticist, Filipino Maoists

Overview Map History Our Leader Embassy Programme National Anthem PolitiScales Alignment
A 10.5 civilization, according to this index. Usually MT-PMT. NSstats are used. This nation supports my political views- particularly, my hatred for the West.

Lethen Empire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:23 am

They get colonized. Communist and socialized beliefs themselves are outlawed, and a thought policing agency is established to make sure of this. Swarms of military and riot police, holding no reservations, attempt to crush any insurgency that may happen, and the nation is shattered into a variety of colonies.
Anthem

We don't use NS stats!
News

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:26 am

Lethen Empire wrote:They get colonized. Communist and socialized beliefs themselves are outlawed, and a thought policing agency is established to make sure of this. Swarms of military and riot police, holding no reservations, attempt to crush any insurgency that may happen, and the nation is shattered into a variety of colonies.

OOC: Please answer my question

IC: The empire will be divided into various independent regions. King Luka IV will be out on trial and imprisoned in a Kendorian extreme detainment facility. The citizens will be teached to accept the ways that Kendor likes, such as globalism, democracy, freedom of everything, like media, thought, etc, and no imperialism
My Dispatch

Lethen Empire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:30 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Lethen Empire wrote:They get colonized. Communist and socialized beliefs themselves are outlawed, and a thought policing agency is established to make sure of this. Swarms of military and riot police, holding no reservations, attempt to crush any insurgency that may happen, and the nation is shattered into a variety of colonies.

IC: The empire will be divided into various independent regions. King Luka IV will be out on trial and imprisoned in a Kendorian extreme detainment facility. The citizens will be teached to accept the ways that Kendor likes, such as globalism, democracy, freedom of everything, like media, thought, etc, and no imperialism

I suppose yes to that question.

However, anyone attempting to change the doctrine of Lethens after destroying their home nation will receive a molotov cocktail to the face, not a listening crowd. Terrorist cells would erupt and you'd have some civilian massacre every week.
/skip
Anthem

We don't use NS stats!
News

Wolflandil
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2014

Postby Wolflandil » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:39 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:

Simple. All government positions will be charged with Treason and executed by firing squad unless they take a plea deal. Kendorian citizens will be given the option for travel outside of their solar system and decent paying jobs in Communications or the Military, along with instant Wolfic Citizenship and a autonomous region to call their own. If they resist, They void the autonomous region and their citizenship, and The leaders of the resistance will be charged with High Treason and be crucified.
Just your average space fairing magic slinging were-animals.
Wolfic Years are slightly longer than Earth years for Blin's sake!
Tier:8
Level:8
Type:9

Power:5 civilization
[This nation does not follow the temperamental statistics given in game.]
According to this scale
The New Embassy Program of Wolflandil
The Senate Daily: The Almaz Authority to make a comeback, Monarchy dissolved. *BIOHAZARD WARNING* Wolfic Plague outbreak in outer Sheremetyevo,  Wolfic Officials begin to bomb the city. Embassies in Sheremetyevo are shielded from the bombing run. Tadeusz Sheremetev in quarantineafter coming into contact with a infected Wolfic.

Next

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7