NATION

PASSWORD

The Cowboy Vs. The Samurai [OOC][DEAD][Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

The Cowboy Vs. The Samurai [OOC][DEAD][Closed]

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Image
•Road to Victory — Civil War
•Shiroyama — Sabaton

Greater South and Mehishima is officially at war with one another with the Confederacy without warning stormed the border of Mekishima by the commands of Dell Cangher, who ignited the operation against an independent and peaceful nation ruled by Emperor Kugo.Now, by his unprecedented actions and news of incoming atrocities committed by the Confederate Military for sources in Mekishima.The Samurai of Mehiskimia stands his ground against the hordes of the Confederacy with nations that see reason to join Mehiskimia’s stand against tyranny and injustice by the remnants of the United States, and the Cowboy of Greater South puddlering into it’s southern neighbor through blitzkrieg genocide tactics and it’s allies drowning in the illusion of democracy before human rights is concerned to them.A familiar face with the multiverse is planned to make his most unwelcomed appearance in the war as the universe tears it’s organs out once more in the wheels of madness.Though who is this familiar face, well, only the letter V can give the hint of this character coming to this show of the century!

1] Greater South, Mehiskima,Rapture are the moderators of the thread.Therefore, making us the Moderators and resistance is futile as fighting a NS Moderator.
2]No Godmodding, No Metagaming.
3] Respect your comrades
4] Avoid one-liners.
6] Xenos andMagic is allowed.But please, avoid god-modding.
5] Don’t RP in the OOC.....(Neverthought that would be a thing)
6]Have fun!


Alliance of Nations, The Samurai

- - Mekishima

Afrikaaners Ryk
Amenria
The Hexagon Industries
Ordocravia



The Star-Sprangle(d) Banner Coalition, The Cowboy

- - Greater South
Jackania Yugo
Zulu Enclave




Known supernatural entities; Victor Vonstein(Played by Rapture Republic)

Independent Nations,
Pax Cybertronian
IRoC
Cruciland
Equestrislavia
Fardhin
Ella2 6
The Autobot Commonwealth
The Alternian Imperium
Aeiouia
Legion Fleet
Krampusreich



Code: Select all
[Spoiler=APP]Nation:
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]Alliance of Nations:[/b] [ ]
[b]The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition:[/b] [ ]
[b]Non-Aligned Actors:[/b] [ ]
[b]What is your reason for joining the war?:[/b]
[b]What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:[/b][/Spoiler]

IC thread
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 33 times in total.
[|Rapture Tribute|]:

NS stats are not used at all. This nation is in state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

User avatar
United Celtic Peoples
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: May 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Celtic Peoples » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Nation: United Celtic Peoples
Leader: Head of Celtic Council Wurgent Pickney of Cornwall
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [x]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To honor an alliance with the South that has been happening ever since the beginning of the Iranadian war
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:
-Gwilherm Le Bigot steps down after controversy surrounding his attempts to botch the English Royal Wedding, with Guiscard Kerrain taking his place
-Welshman is stuck in a garbage chute in an attempt to flee his wife
-Irishman makes a signal fire climbing up a mountain in Kerry Country; accidentally sets entire mountain town on fire
-Scottish man has foot amputated after he shoved it too far up his girlfriend's ex's arse

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:32 pm

United Celtic Peoples wrote:
Nation: United Celtic Peoples
Leader: Head of Celtic Council Wurgent Pickney of Cornwall
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [x]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To honor an alliance with the South that has been happening ever since the beginning of the Iranadian war
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:

Accepted.
[|Rapture Tribute|]:

NS stats are not used at all. This nation is in state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

User avatar
Greater South
Envoy
 
Posts: 205
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Greater South » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:28 pm

bump
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.


-Referendum passes, officially changing the denonym of the Greater South to 'Dixie'
-KKK now officially targeting pony immigrants, says FBI insider

User avatar
Afrikaaners Ryk
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:39 am

Nation:
Leader: Pieter van der Blekkenhorst
Alliance of Nations: [x]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To help Mekishima as an old ally during the Iranadian period, as well as capture wanted Equestrian ringleader of the Equestriaans Resistance, Applejack.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Deport all pony defectives to Pretoria for ethnic cleansing.
Year: 2076

the Ryksgewere finally capitulated the Zulu Enclave and have captured the ringleaders Zecora Zebra and Felokwakhe iGambe.
Thanks to Mekishima's victory against the South, the Ryk enjoys mass technological and economic mass thanks to war reparations to the Alliance of Nations.
Project Werdegerboote, in an effort to bring the dead back to life, has gone underway, resulting in Hubert Voormeulen creating his 'new pet.'

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:58 am

Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:
Nation:
Leader: Pieter van der Blekkenhorst
Alliance of Nations: [x]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To help Mekishima as an old ally during the Iranadian period, as well as capture wanted Equestrian ringleader of the Equestriaans Resistance, Applejack.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Deport all pony defectives to Pretoria for ethnic cleansing.

Accepted.
[|Rapture Tribute|]:

NS stats are not used at all. This nation is in state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

User avatar
Jackania yugo
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1124
Founded: May 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jackania yugo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:13 am

Is it possible to make a third faction?
This nation a funsion between capitalism and social democracy (the only type of socialism made to actually be incorporated into capitalist governments rather than trying to destroy it).

This nation is PMT/FT. Sometimes modern tech.

We sometimes use pokemorphs and digimon in our armed forces. Sometimes

We are technically centrist.

This nation is a reunited Yugoslavia (and also sometimes controls the UK as well).

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Jackania yugo wrote:Is it possible to make a third faction?

Faction added for independent actors.
[|Rapture Tribute|]:

NS stats are not used at all. This nation is in state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1203
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:52 am

Nation: Empire of Amenria
Leader: Heavenly Emperor Cheonsa
Alliance of Nations: [X]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To punish the atrocities of the greater southern.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: We'll just help the good guys, spread the one true faith, then go back to our Earth.
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:25 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Nation: Empire of Amenria
Leader: Heavenly Emperor Cheonsa
Alliance of Nations: [X]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To punish the atrocities of the greater southern.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: We'll just help the good guys, spread the one true faith, then go back to our Earth.

Accepted.
[|Rapture Tribute|]:

NS stats are not used at all. This nation is in state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

User avatar
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 am

Tag!
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

User avatar
La Paz de Los Ricos
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:47 am

Nation: La Paz de Los Ricos
Leader(s): King Alejandro Désio Rámos del Sol V & King Endrijo Mezikou do Castellios
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Spangled Banner Coalition: [ ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [X]
What is your reason for joining the war?: Making Los Ricos' presence in the world known / More territory and resources to accomodate the expanding populace
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: To raise the Bandericano over some islands and ports, making the first Ricano colonial possessions


Let's see where this goes.
Last edited by La Paz de Los Ricos on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
The World will recognize the true power of the Ricano Federal Diarchy! Glory to La Paz de Los Ricos! May King Rámos V and King Castellios lead Los Ricos into a new era! The era of enlightenment! The era where Los Ricos makes its mark on the world for decades to come! The Splendor of the Bandericano will Amaze all who Gaze upon it

Official Ricano Media Platform [ORMP | [Excelsior]: Treaty of Kiennes signed in Kiennes brings end to Second Nuvas Revolt | [Excelsior]: Nuvas Lodiar loses 25 million men, women, and children in attacks on that nation | [National]: King Castellios allegedly opposes Kiennes terms in transmission to King Rámos V

Date of Ricano Reforms: January 29, 2018 | It has been [84 days] since the creation of the Ricano Federal Diarchy

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:50 am

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:
Nation: La Paz de Los Ricos
Leader(s): King Alejandro Désio Rámos del Sol V & King Endrijo Mezikou do Castellios
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Spangled Banner Coalition: [ ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [X]
What is your reason for joining the war?: Making Los Ricos' presence in the world known / More territory and resources to accomodate the expanding populace
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: To raise the Bandericano over some islands and ports, making the first Los Rican colonial possessions


Let's see where this goes.

Accepted.
[|Rapture Tribute|]:

NS stats are not used at all. This nation is in state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

User avatar
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Nation:[/b. Shogunate of the
[b]Leader:
Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [X]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To support Mekishima from the Rapture Republic while maintaining their Neutrality.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: N/A
Last edited by Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 889
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Here's my application. How's this?

Nation: IC: The Second Cybertronian Empire; OOC: The Orwellian Decepticon Empire of Pax Cybertronian.
Leader: Supreme Emperor Megatron.
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [X]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To eradicate all organic lifeforms on the planet, kill any and all Autobots and their sympathisers found and conquer the Earth.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: To expand our territory by annexing the Earth into the Cybertronian Empire and cyberforming it.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: The Chaos-Bringer.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Pax Cybertronian wrote:Here's my application. How's this?

Nation: IC: The Second Cybertronian Empire; OOC: The Orwellian Decepticon Empire of Pax Cybertronian.
Leader: Supreme Emperor Megatron.
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [X]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To eradicate all organic lifeforms on the planet, kill any and all Autobots and their sympathisers found and conquer the Earth.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: To expand our territory by annexing the Earth into the Cybertronian Empire and cyberforming it.

Accepted.This shall be interesting, indeed.
[|Rapture Tribute|]:

NS stats are not used at all. This nation is in state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

User avatar
La Paz de Los Ricos
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:05 pm

What is the minimum count of actors needed?
The World will recognize the true power of the Ricano Federal Diarchy! Glory to La Paz de Los Ricos! May King Rámos V and King Castellios lead Los Ricos into a new era! The era of enlightenment! The era where Los Ricos makes its mark on the world for decades to come! The Splendor of the Bandericano will Amaze all who Gaze upon it

Official Ricano Media Platform [ORMP | [Excelsior]: Treaty of Kiennes signed in Kiennes brings end to Second Nuvas Revolt | [Excelsior]: Nuvas Lodiar loses 25 million men, women, and children in attacks on that nation | [National]: King Castellios allegedly opposes Kiennes terms in transmission to King Rámos V

Date of Ricano Reforms: January 29, 2018 | It has been [84 days] since the creation of the Ricano Federal Diarchy

User avatar
Atkemri
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1570
Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:04 pm

Nation:The federation of Atkemri
Leader:President A'lamar Pittman
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [X]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?:Mostly because all the nations in the alliance of nations are legitimate threats to freedom and it will be a good opportunity to test the capabilities of our new droid army
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:Depose the leaders of most of the alliance of nations and maybe get some specimens for the ASP
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS:Tribal council refuses to over rule counter veto for gay rights bill in a close 3-5 vote. President Wells enraged
ASP foundationhttps://www.nationstates.net/nation=atkemri/detail=factbook/id=961917
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Trump 4 life
AMERICA
If that didn't tell you all you need to know about me then I don't know what will.

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1203
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:20 am

What's the name of the planet we'll be roleplaying on?

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Rapture Republic » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:19 am

A m e n r i a wrote:What's the name of the planet we'll be roleplaying on?

Earth.
La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:What is the minimum count of actors needed?

There isn’t a limit.
Atkemri wrote:
Nation:The federation of Atkemri
Leader:President A'lamar Pittman
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [X]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?:Mostly because all the nations in the alliance of nations are legitimate threats to freedom and it will be a good opportunity to test the capabilities of our new droid army
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:Depose the leaders of most of the alliance of nations and maybe get some specimens for the ASP

Accepted.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
[|Rapture Tribute|]:

NS stats are not used at all. This nation is in state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1203
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:48 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:What's the name of the planet we'll be roleplaying on?

Earth.
La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:What is the minimum count of actors needed?

There isn’t a limit.
Atkemri wrote:
Nation:The federation of Atkemri
Leader:President A'lamar Pittman
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [X]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?:Mostly because all the nations in the alliance of nations are legitimate threats to freedom and it will be a good opportunity to test the capabilities of our new droid army
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:Depose the leaders of most of the alliance of nations and maybe get some specimens for the ASP

Accepted.


Okay, and what is godmodding?

User avatar
Democratic Exodian Territories
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1708
Founded: Aug 29, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:54 am

/tag (I might, emphasis on might, jump into this fray)
A small, PMT island-archipelago nation with right-centrist/neoconservative views and
an economy heavily based on dank Memes, aquaculture, and arms manufacturing.
(we kno de wei)
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Rank, Government, Economy stats used
Factbooks unreliable, forum posts reliable
”MT-PMT military tech isn’t a viable response to FT mil-tech”:
https://youtu.be/mUgI5LfCEME
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
BREAKING: ATKEMRIAN PRESIDENT LUCKY WELLS WINS ANGEL’S ALLIANCE ELECTION BY LANDSLIDE... Braniastine terrorist group surrenders to Kekistani forces... Exodian companies see healthy increase in international profits...

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Senator
 
Posts: 4234
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:57 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
The Rapture Republic wrote:Earth.

There isn’t a limit.

Accepted.


Okay, and what is godmodding?

So, it's the first time you RP. It's basically an action where you make your own force superior through unfair means, like ridiculously unrealistic numbers, ridiculously overpowered weapon stats, making your soldiers killing the enemy easily no matter what, etc

Also, Rapture Republic, do you invite people from F7?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1203
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:03 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:
Okay, and what is godmodding?

So, it's the first time you RP. It's basically an action where you make your own force superior through unfair means, like ridiculously unrealistic numbers, ridiculously overpowered weapon stats, making your soldiers killing the enemy easily no matter what, etc

Also, Rapture Republic, do you invite people from F7?


Yes and no. It is my first time RPing in international incidents, but it's not my first time RPing online since I also do M&M. Thanks for the answer, I'll make sure my leader isn't directly involved in this.

User avatar
Pilarcraft
Minister
 
Posts: 3201
Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pilarcraft » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 am

I can't believe it, but this sounds nice! (Just a question, what date is the RP set in?)

Nation: Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft
Leader: The Triumvirate
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [x]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: We detest dictatorships and Mekishima is the poster child of Dictatorships. We also suspect that we might be able to ensure the war won't go to extremes early.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: We'd probably aid The Losing faction in rebuilding, and if The Greater South wins, we'll help them dealing with the aftermath of a war. Honestly, we don't have any serious goal in the war. at least yet.


Just a few more questions: What Tech Level are allowed? Is it a turn-based RP or whoever-sends-first RP?
Last edited by Pilarcraft on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Confederal Alliance of PilarcraftThat world will cease to be
Konfederaligallestaten du PilarkraftDar verden halt dar lebe.

Led by The Triumvirate
Part of the Prime-world and member of The Middleman Entente.
Hi! call me Pilar.
I'm this close to making another puppet.
Let's make the Left libertarian again!
Bopindar Daily Press: The 'AI Citizenship Act' passes 642-257. | C.L Hoag's suggestion for a third increase in military shut down by a Lhutonics led bloc in the Dorenligar. |  The CNM has made base around Western Reach.| On a lighter note, The colonies of New Berun and New Bopindar (Mars), and New Frontier (Pluto) all completely operational. A Third colony is being built on Mars as well.

Next

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Macisikan, Palenquan Union, Valefontaine, Xah

Remove ads