NATION

PASSWORD

(Xenox Only, IC) Holy Crusade Against DRE

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rostrogg
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

(Xenox Only, IC) Holy Crusade Against DRE

Postby Rostrogg » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Port of Saint Michael, Holy Empire of Rostrogg

Legate Charles L'oiu looked over the passing troops, armor, vehicles, and all the other supplies loading onto transports. In the distance the flagship of the 1st Imperial Fleet was eclipsing the setting sun;making the warship appear as if it had a saintly halo about it...perhaps a good omen. None the less, the Legate looked over his army of crusaders, of soldiers loyal to their Emperor, and to their God. This war will most likely be a brutal one if the Holy Empire has its way. In the skies above the port, twenty or so SXB-176 Ultra Heavy Long Range Strategic Bombers were heading north west in the direction of the D.R.E. No doubt going to bombard the coastal ports and hunt down the enemy's naval fleets. Suddenly a soldier appeared before Legate Charles L'oiu;

"Commander sir, a letter from the Emperor himself..." the messenger saluted and headed off again in the same direction he had come from. Charles opened the letter and pulled out the letter reading it aloud.

My dearest and trustworthy commander,

I know I have bestowed upon you a great responsibility, carrying the light of our God to the farthest reaches of hell itself. In your heart you must find it in yourself to lead your troops to victory every time there is an obstacle in your way. Become determined and driven to reach the end of this war by slaughtering all infidels and heretics you come across. The knowledge of this will bring joy to the Empire as we hear of your exploits in the west against the heathens and heretics. We here in the Empire will pray for your swift return and the ending of this war in a Rossio victory. My thoughts and prayers go with both you and your legionnaires that carry the Imperial Banner into the coming battles. May God Bless your endeavors and reward you and your men with the glory of swift victory over the enemy. God speed to you all, and thank you for being so loyal to your Emperor and to your Empire.

In kindest sincerity,
Emperor Godric Hamilton the II,
Emperor of the Holy Empire of Rostrogg

As he finished reading the letter, folding it up, and then looking over his troops a smile came to his face. This war would most definitely be brutal and bloody. We will no doubt crush the enemy, Legate Charles thought to himself. He also decided to read the letter once the fleet made to sea. The Holy Crusade against the D.R.E would begin with the bombs falling on the DRE.

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:02 pm

The Teacher was striking a punching bag while listening to the television in his gym. “D.R.E. armed forces have begun their commute to Eastpass, as the easternmost state has the most risk of being the target of a Zealot invasion.” The screen showed tanks and humvees with soldiers riding on and walking with them. Citizens were cheering and tossing white rose petals after their steps, a newly wed soldier was saying farewell to his crying bride, and a family of two children and a husband were waving goodbye to a female soldier. Some Nordic soldiers had painted their faces with red War paint in a design that looked like a “T” with a long thin line going across from ear to ear across the eyes and a thick line down from the middle of the eyes to the chin. This was an ancient Nordic symbol of the start of a new raid or war, and is what he based the design of his helmet from. He eventually stopped swinging at the bag and tried on his old battle suit he wore when he single handedly slaughtered the Hawk tribe, a staunch opposer to the D.R.E.. The other tribes followed didn’t question him after that, not out of fear but of respect for how he handled his enemy. The suit felt strange, it had been so long, yet it also felt good to wear it again. Not so good were the circumstances. He redressed into his formal attire and went to navigated to the meeting room. Governors Schmelzer, Boher, Sanders and Bell were sitting down across from each other at an oval table. The Thur took his seat at the head.

The Teacher- “Governors... I suppose there’s nothing to say other than ‘let’s begin’. Schmelzer, how are the foreign matters coming along?”

Schmelzer- “We are still hammering out the details of an alliance between Celtatrex, Apapapap and the U.S.S.L., but things are looking up. As for Icewraith IND, we still have not received a response of any kind. It may come, it may not, but in any case we need funding whether they agree to it or not. That is all on my end, Thuri.”

Sanders- “Although the economic state of the D.R.E. is on the rise, it’s no where near capable of supporting an army powerful enough to effectively crush the invaders on its own. Therefore it is imperative we receive additional funding. I can see why you chose Icewraith IND to help, but this Saskia seems difficult. Therefore it is imperative you two meet and discuss a deal face to face, or at the very least a video conference. That is all for me, Teacher.”

Boher- “The DREGF moves eastward as we speak, and I have General Hask overseeing it. Half of our DREGF stays home to defend Valinor from a possible aerial assault and half goes to the fronts.
Our entire fleet prepares to go through the international canal. Our DREAF will mostly go to the airs above Eastpass while some stay here. If there is any sign of an air raid here in New Valinor they have orders to abandon the ground troops and head straight home. I’d say we have a good chance at butchering these fucking savages, but my colleagues seem to disagree. That is all.”

Bell- “My contact in Gently reports seeing the Rostroggian fleet prepare itself across the bay, troops loading into ships and seemingly advanced war aircraft heading our way. The enemy is ready, we are not. If we plan to survive this invasion we absolutely must speed our efforts. That meeting with Saskia needs to be had tonight at the latest, tomorrow morning is stretching it. The DREGF needs to stop kissing future widows goodbye and get a goddamn move on. The alliance details must be polished tonight. That is all, my Thur.”

The Teacher- “Thank you Lady,” he nodded toward Sanders, “and gentlemen. Meeting adjourned.”

Rob had sneaked into a group of new un-uniformed conscripts, all 17, and rode with them on a tank. Eventually they stopped at a base halfway to Eastpass, where they received grey D.R.E. jumpsuits. There they trained, learning how to fire basic weapons and how to put on armor, and did combat exorcizes in the snow until they dropped from exhaustion. They ate a decent but not spectacular meal, and were assigned bunks. The training program was supposed to last a week until they did more extensive drills, until eventually they would be deployed. For now, he fell on his bed and crashed.
Last edited by Dinok Ronax Empire on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rostrogg
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Rostrogg » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Skies above Eastpass

The SXB-176 bomber squadron were just about to go over their mark. Of course the goal was to attack the DRE Fleet but there was no sign of them in the east. So the squadron moved onto the secondary objective; the bombing of Eastpass itself. Supposedly a hub of transportation to the soon to be front line, Eastpass was deemed a strategic military point on the battlefield that needed to be captured in order to control the eastern territory.

"Archangel 9 approaching target area....opening bomb-bay doors." said the squadron leader to the rest of the bombardier flight crews.

"Archangel 9 on target....drop drop drop" as the order was given the twenty bombers released the payload of bombs; each plane carried thirty...thousand bombs on board. Some were even incendiary bombs to cause further damage after the bombs went off. This tactic would draw man power and resources to clearing up the city and containing the fires. The gun crews on board now scanned their sectors for enemy fighters. Of course they were out there no doubt about it, and the bombers had a long way to get home. Would they make it back home?

Meanwhile out at sea, between the nation of Shinuck and the Holy Empire of Rostrogg

The fleet was moving along nicely, Legate Charles sat on a lawn chair aboard the RINS Blood Crowne, the massive gun battery providing sufficient shade from the baring sun of the sea. Aircraft screamed off the deck of the aircraft carrier in the fleet. It was going to be a long journey...and a long way from home. This war however was strange to him, the Emperor only lead crusades against the heretics of the south of Rostrogg. Now they were crusading towards a nation, one that never did anything to them but have a different ideology. Although this troubled him he would carry out his orders to the tiniest detail. Conquer Eastpass and defend the newly acquired land to the last man. No doubt this would be an obstacle of its own.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:32 am

DIscussion room - Icewraithgrad Zitadelle (Where Saskia and her high officials decide on important matters)
The high officials all sit/stand around a rectangular table in the rectangular room, at the head of the table sits a board of information regarding Rostrogg, DRE and the letter sent by "The Teacher"

Saskia - "Thanks to "Operation Heaven" the country of Cellysia has been founded and is self sustainable under it's democratic free market capitalism, Both the elections and private businesses we have heavy influence in. This progression allowing us to bring some attention to international matters such as this new war between Rostrogg and the Dinok Ronax Empire"

Joseph - "Does that mean we'll also have involvement in the Chech-ko4 war?"

Saskia - "I'd like to aid our ally Skywing in their conflict, but due to our recent incident with the Pruch it's doubtful we'd intervene any more then that. But we are here to discuss the DRE not Pruch, so lets get started."

"The Holy Empire of Rostrogg is a new and hostile nation directly west of our country on the edge of the continent. The Dinok Ronax Empire sent an ambassador which was beheaded, effectively starting a holy war. The DRE has asked for our support, despite the strangely humble letter I'm inclined to help them. "

Altmann - "On the basis of things they've promised to us?"

Saskia - "Correct, however we would need to work out details and put it in writing before anything is exchanged. Any thoughts on the situation?" She looks around the room

Altmann - "They're being invaded with no justification so I believe we should help them, that is if talks prove successful"
Alisa - "We shouldn't fight or provoke Rostrogg, the security of our people should be our number one priority"
Altmann - "So we don't help them?" Altmann says with slight annoyance and confusion
Alisa - "We do, but we make it a trade deal not a display of support for the DRE"
Joseph - "As to not provoke Rostrogg, I like it. I'm also guessing that any diplomacy to Rostrogg is out of the question?"

Saskia - "Yes, unless they make contact our country is not to acknowledge them. If we can come to an agreement with the DRE we will support them privately, unless one of our allies becomes directly involved. I'll write a letter to 'The Teacher' and see if a meeting of sorts can be arranged, meeting dismissed.

Saskia leaves the room, but the other high officials stay; going over notes and discussing the subject with one another.
Icewraith Industries
The Industry/Country of Lord Icewraith, overseen by Saskia
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Tupioca
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupioca » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Border of Holy Empire of Rostrogg and the Crown Kingdom of Tupioca, Town of Dhirim

It was early morning in the border town and the small town on the Rossio side of the river was still sleeping, its garrison only half watching the border. On the other side however a small cohort of Royal Marines crossed the river to attack the significantly smaller Rossio village. Roughly four hundred Royal Marines surrounded the village and in a matter of seconds artillery sounded on the Tupiocan side of the river, explosions rocked the Rossios as they awoke to the sounds of war. The Royal Marines charged forth overwhelming the small garrison of Imperial Legionnaires. The whole battle only lasted ten minutes and as soon as the bridge was secured; man, machine, and supplies began pouring into the Holy Empire of Rostrogg. The Crown Kingdom had now officially entered the war invading the eastern provinces of Rostrogg. No doubt the Tupiocans would run into the Imperium's Red 8th Legion, and the real war will begin between Rostrogg and Tupioca.

Royal Palace, Kalka, Press Conference

The Crown Prince sat before an army of journalists and reporters and prepared for the onslaught of questions.

Journalist 1: "Your majesty, why is Tupioca breaking the peace with Rostrogg that we have maintained for the past five years?"

Crown Prince: "The Crown Kingdom is invading Rostrogg to restrict the fighting power of the Holy Empire in their fight against the DRE. Hopefully this will force them to turn back from their campaign against the DRE and focus on the defense of their own borders."

Journalist 2:"Your majesty, how is it that the Rossio village of Villa Riva was the main target point for the invasion and not any of the other border crossings?"

Crown Prince:"The village of Villa Riva was the striking point because of the bridge's capacity to hold the weight of heavy artillery pieces and armored units. Also the large volume of troops being sent over the border into Rostrogg"

Journalist 1: "Is the Crown Kingdom going to send aid to the DRE?"

Crown Prince:"The DRE is on their own in their fight against the Rossios, Tupioca will not send aid in any form to the DRE. However in an indirect way, we are helping the DRE by attacking Rostrogg. So thus we are aiding the DRE in their war against the Holy Empire"

Journalist 3:" Your majesty, do you not fear retaliation from the Holy Empire's allies?"

Crown Prince(chuckling): "What allies?"
*some of the other reporters laugh*

Crown Prince:"That is all the questions for now, I must go."
Last edited by Tupioca on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:53 am

The Teacher was alone in his office. It was midnight, and he was opening a letter from Saskia Aufseher. About goddamn time, he thought to himself. He began to read-

Dear Leader of the Dinok Ronax Empire
We graciously accept your offers to our nation, thus we shall provide the funding your nation desperately needs. The barbaric and aggressive empire of Rostrog must be defeated and your nation protected. We cannot publically support your war however, as to not provoke your enemy.
Let our nations conduct a meeting, once terms can be agreed upon you’ll have secured your funding to defend against this monster. Perhaps once this war is over we can continue funding; creating a partnership to develop your nation.
Regards – Saskia Aufseher

He put the letter down, got of his chair, and pumped his fist in the air like a twelve year old.

After holding a meeting with the Governors regarding the good news, he dismissed all except for Boher. As Boher began to rise from his chair, The Teacher motioned him to remain seated.

The Teacher- “I need a status report on the evacuees. How many got out before the bombs fell?”

Boher- “Almost all, we began evacuating Eastpassians around the same time our troops left New Valinor. I’m not sure if every citizen headed the evacuation warning, maybe 100 to 200 out of the 5 million were left behind. Civilian casualties may have already been dealt. The rest are in or heading towards refugee camps outside and on the outskirts of New Valinor and Beartown.”

The Teacher- “And how are operations Bear’s Den and Trident’s Blow coming along?”

Boher- “Smoothly, but we’re low on time. Operation Trident’s Blow is almost approaching its mark and will be there in 12 hours. They already had their orders briefed to them. As for Operation Bear’s Den the DREAD soldiers are still traveling with the rest of the DREGF. They’ll be there in a few days, before the savages’ fleet arrives by that creep Bell’s calculations.”

The Teacher- “Excellent. You may leave, Governor.”

The Teacher returned to his office and awaited a call from Saskia, without sleeping.
Last edited by Dinok Ronax Empire on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:03 am

Icewraithgrad Zitedelle - Discussion room

A video conference with the Dinok Ronax Empire has been scheduled. Both Saskia the Aufseher of Icewraith Industries and Joseph the High Offical of Foreign Affairs enter the Discussion room, all the previous notes of the DRE and Rostrogg had been removed since the last meeting.

The wall at the very end of the room has been flipped around, revealing a large screen used for video communication with importent individuals internationally. All the equipment for the meeting has been set up in the room behind the turning wall. They take their seats and wait for the moniter to turn on.
Icewraith Industries
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:02 am

New Valinor Tower - Meeting Room

The Teacher and the four Governors Schmelzer, Bohrer, Sanders and Bell sit at the oval table watching the large communication screen on the wall behind The Teacher’s chair. The Teacher presses the sleek remote and begins the call.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Joseph - "Greetings "Teacher" and other representatives of the new Dinok Ronax Empire. You require our help in your war against Rostrogg, Our country is more than happy to make a deal with you to aid you in your conflict."

Saskia - "What can you offer us?" Saskia leans in "You have the potental to receive hundreds of millions maybe more in Neo Reichsmarks; funding for both your war and your country's development now and in the future."
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:30 pm

The Teacher- “Greetings, Lady Saskia and associate. It is true, I require funding in the defense of my nation. I am willing to offer what I have wrote in a letter to the Lady. Full remuneration, a trade agreement, the services of my military for ten years, and a personal delivery to show my gratitude to the leader of Icewraith Industries. What I ask for in particular is 500 million Neo Reichsmarks, blueprints of an advanced fighter jet, and the resources to produce them.”

Tupioca
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupioca » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Inside the Triad of War, Town of Madacrow

"FIRE!" the Tupiocan artillery opened up on the town of Madacrow where the 8th Imperial Legion had been caught. The rows upon rows of artillery batteries was astonishing. The Crown Prince had ordered the mobilization of one thousand artillery pieces large and small into the war against Rostrogg. In the distance, forward observers reported seeing entire city blocks being leveled by the massive rounds from the 210mm Siege Guns. Of course there was always the thought of collateral damage, but when it came to Tupiocan domination of the battlefield it was ungodly justified. Especially inside the Triad of War; also known in Rostrogg as the Province of God and to the Tupiocans the Province of Brandish. It was a piece of land that had been the sight of several minor wars between the two nations for several decades. Now the Crown intended on conquering it for good, after all it was Tupiocan land in the first place. An armored element of tanks and HIFVs were sent around the city to attack the supply train. Once they arrived they tore right through the river of troops, supplies, refugees, and enemy tanks. Perhaps the devastation was paramount in the defeat of the 8th several weeks later.

Town of Madacrow, Triad of War

The lone squad of 2nd Royal Fusiliers picked through the rubble bayonets fixed and weapons at the ready. Something glinted in a still standing high rise; about the tenth floor. A crack rang out after a fusilier slumped forward blood rushing from his neck.

"SNIPER!" the rest of the squad ran to cover and stayed hidden. It was no use however, a second crack rang out and again another Fusilier lay dying luckily this time he was hit in the thigh so he had a few minutes before he died...if he was even luckier there would be a medic on the way to save him. The rest of the Fusiliers maneuvered around and got into modified fighting positions facing the high rise. Another crack rang out but it had missed its target, this gave the Tupiocans the target they needed. The first thing that echoed through out the skeletal remains of the town was the harrowing sound of the Mark 30 LMG spitting out foot long fire as the lead screamed towards its mark. Second were the Type 9s and the KP60s...rounds ripped through once elaborate window curtains, stained glass, and the bodies of people hiding from the hell of war.

"Light it up...get that Mada up there now" cried out the squad leader as a Fusilier ran forward a bit with an RPG-80K loaded...everything seemed to stand still as the soldier pulled the trigger aiming for the suspected window that the sniper used...in that moment the face of a young girl appeared;horror plastered on her face. Though it was too late, time sped back up to normal and the rocket blasted a chunk out of the side of the building killing anyone in there. The sniper fire did stop...but at what cost? The squad got back up while the medics were taking care of the two dead Fusiliers...they still had a mission and they needed to make sure that the sniper was dead.

Once again picking through the rubble towards the sniper's position the squad was vigilant but quiet. Quickly clearing the first few floors and making it up to the sniper's position the soldiers were horrified at what they saw when they realized the damage they had done. In the room was the sniper, but also his family. A woman who appeared to be pregnant, two small children, and of course the sniper. So there was a little girl in the window. One Fusilier dropped to his knees and began crying.

"We are no different than the monsters were are suppose to be fighting, how will God judge us now for taking the life of the innocent?" the Fusilier cried out. Some of the others dragged him out of the room to help him calm down, the squad leader stood in the middle of the room and sighed, his ASL next to him.

"War is a terrible and tragic thing Corporal, yet it manages to bring out every human emotion in the blink of an eye. We few men here will be judged by God in accordance to his will...but do not let that stop you from pulling the trigger. If a man in a crowd is shooting at you...you shoot him. If the enemy wishes to hide behind the civilian populace because they are godless cowards who have no honor then so be it. We will leave a trail of carnage and decay in our wake and by the grace of God we will burn in hell for it all." the sergeant turned and looked at the Corporal who had a few tears rolling down his face. The only thing that snapped them both out of the very somber moment was the sounds of war...the war they thought was only a nightmare.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Dinok Ronax Empire wrote:The Teacher- “Greetings, Lady Saskia and associate. It is true, I require funding in the defense of my nation. I am willing to offer what I have wrote in a letter to the Lady. Full remuneration, a trade agreement, the services of my military for ten years, and a personal delivery to show my gratitude to the leader of Icewraith Industries. What I ask for in particular is 500 million Neo Reichsmarks, blueprints of an advanced fighter jet, and the resources to produce them.”

Saskia and Joseph talk for a minute

Saskia - "How about a counter offer"

Joseph begins to read off a pre prepared list (which is slightly modified after what the Teacher just said)

What the DRE give

- The rights/access to (most of) the land which holds natural resources, for investors and state businesses to move in
- Tax benefits/deduction to Icewraith IND state businesses in your country
- Free trade
- Non-aggression pact - 10 years
- Land and sea millitary access (if need be) - 10 years
- An embassy
- Diplomatic support (if not possible then abstinence/abstention) - 10 years

What the DRE gain in return

- Jobs created by our overseas businesses
- 600 million Neo Reichsmarks upfront (no remuneration)
- 10 million Neo Reichsmarks a month for 10 years (1.2 billion in total)
- Non-agression pact - 10 years
- Free trade
- An embassy

We are unable to provide aircraft blueprints due to our millitary not consisting of an airforce, we can offer AA guns and guided missiles as well as blueprints for some of them.
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:50 am

The Teacher- “Indeed. I was not expecting this much... generosity. I accept these terms, although I expect a signing of a contract of sorts is in order. Shall I send a representative over to yourself, or vice versa?”

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:24 am

Saskia - "You agree to this offer?" Saskia seems half surprised "Very well, we shall write up a contract and sent it over to you. Once it is signed you many get your funding effective immediately and the other aspects of the deal will come to fruition." She then whispers something in Joseph's ear

Joseph - "You may start sending over diplomats if you wish, we shall start construction on an embassy in the Technocracy for the Dinok Ronax Empire. Is there anything else before we formally end the meeting?"
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:34 am

The Teacher- “Nothing, other than a wish for a lasting friendship and many years of good health to the Lady Saskia. We shall swap diplomats when you send over the contract. Good day, Lady Saskia.”

He hung up the call.

Rostrogg
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Rostrogg » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Eastcoast of the DRE, 1st Imperial Fleet

The primary warships charged with bombarding the coastal defenses of the DREGF were the monitors, the three in the 1st Imperial Fleet positioned themselves in such a way that a good mile stretch of beach could be bombarded over the course of the day to lighten up any defenses. The thunderous roar from their twenty inch guns echoed across the waters of the ocean and the shells screamed towards the beaches blasting away chunks of earth, fortifications, and soldiers(if there are any on the beaches). It was a sight to see as the black smoke from the guns began to snake into the air in a ghastly manner. The remaining warships of the fleet began to screen the monitors and the awaiting Imperial Legionnaires aboard the transport ships. It would be quite a spectacle once the Ostafrika Class Amphibious Landing Crafts began unloading cohorts of troops on the beaches along with tanks, APCs, and IFVs.

Madacrow, Triad of War

The 8th Imperial Legion had been fighting for days already in the city. Cut off and surrounded by the Tupiocans they resorted to using the city's sewer system to hide from the air attacks and the persistent Tupiocan snipers. It was also how they were being able to get out of the city, though only a few at a time were allowed to leave for fear of being found out and getting discovered. There was brutal fighting every hour of every day in Madacrow. When there was once life in the streets with the bustling of merchants and people is now replaced with the stench of death and the marching of soldiers and tanks.

Imperial Palace, Fensworth

Emperor Godric was not pleased with the outcome of the war so far as he was not accounting for the sudden invasion of the Province of God by the heretic Tupiocans. He paced in front of a large map of the battlefields and then smacked his hand hard on the table.

"I want the Black Templar's 9th Legion, Hospitiller's 5th Legion, and Inquisitorial 4th Legion mobilized immediately and put the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Legions on stand by they must defend the capital. Also order the calling up of the militias from the country side. I want at least a hundred thousand militiamen and women ready to be sent to the front lines." Emperor Godric glared at one of his advisors; who in turn kind of looked away.

"What is it Lord Harris?" Godric was visibly stressed.

"Your imperial majesty...the militias are disbanding. Only the 2nd Guard Company of Slavo mobilized to go to the Triad of War...only two hundred of them march to the city of Madacrow." Lord Harris somberly answered the question.

"Two hundred militia are going to the Triad of War before fifteen thousand Legionnaires get there to face down the thirty thousand strong of the Tupiocan invasion force?" he began to shake his hand and laugh.

"We are through. If we do not invade the DRE immediately, then we are finished....what about the 2nd and 3rd Imperial Fleets what are they doing?"

"Your imperial majesty, the 2nd Imperial Fleet is currently sailing towards the Tupiocan port city of Hammerstone...the 3rd Imperial Fleet is still on patrol in the Gulf of Rostrog making sure the Tupiocans...." the advisor was sent flying across the room along with the emperor as an explosion rocked the palace. Godric stood on his feet blood flowing from his head, looking down he saw Lord Harris...dead.

Rushing to the window he looked to the see what was the cause of the explosion...and to his abhorrent fear Royal Tupiocan Ju132 "Hussar" Bombers were attempting to level the city. Two Reapers ran into the room and immediately grabbed the Emperor rushing him down into the palace's bunker. For several more hours the distant thunderous roars of bombers, the quaking bombs, and the ever present clatter of anti-aircraft guns echoed through out the city. Finally after what felt like eternity the bombing stopped. As Emperor Godric and whoever else made it to the bunker left they were amazed and frightful. The city was engulfed in flames and smoke, the Imperial Palace still stood however there were parts of it that were destroyed and the grounds looked dreadful. The Emperor looked around for some one to give orders to.

"Everyone...make sure that the city is taken care of...contact the appropriate agencies and make sure that if they need it they come to the Imperial Palace. Get food, blankets, clothes, anything and everything ready for flow of people about to arrive. Get word out that I am turning the palace into a hospital. Also get my personal surgeon and get him here..." the survivors rushed around, maids began gathering linen, the cooks began making vats of stew and soup, and the palace guards and Reapers began setting up large tents and tables for the soon to be large influx of people. A massive white flag with a red cross on it was flown from the highest clock tower on the Imperial Palace grounds. This war was not how it was suppose to be going....
Last edited by Rostrogg on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:43 pm

DRE Flagship Ulmo’s Wrath

Admiral Vienna watched the radar monitor show the Zealot fleet pass in front of the strait towards Eastpass’s city. Governor Bohrer’s instructions were clear; let the Zealots pass and ambush them while they unloaded, and let at least half of their soldiers onto the home soil. After waiting an hour, she commanded the ship’s pilot to race out of the strait and lead the assault. The First Fleet sped to Eastpass and Vienna saw the enemy at the harbor. Once they were in range, she violently screamed “Engage all Zealot ships!” It was obvious that the enemy was taken completely by surprise, as the soldiers already on the shore started darting around when loud explosions began and the fighting ships struggled to swivel in their direction. The battle barely lasted 30 minutes, with a few DRE ships destroyed and two thirds of the Rossio fleet flaming and sinking. The remaining ships routed into open water, undoubtedly fleeing back to Rostrogg. “Let them pass,” ordered Vienna, “We need to secure the bay and wait for reinforcements. The survivors can tell their superiors of their embarrassing defeat here. I’ll notify Governor Bohrer of the good news.”

New Valinor Tower, The Teacher’s office

Governor Bohrer strode into the Thur’s office, with a look of pride on his face.

Bohrer- “You are a genius. Our fleet, outnumbered, won the battle against the Zealot fleet, with your strategy. Some of their ships retreated, with the rest under the waves. Admiral Vienna is now awaiting reinforcements to bolster the First Fleet. And even most of the troops, a little more than you expected, made it to shore, just as you wanted!”

The Teacher- “Indeed,” he said, sounding a little bored, “There is something you need to see.”

He unpaused the flatscreen and the news anchorwoman began to speak about the new war between Rostrogg and Tupioca, and the recent attack on the Rossio capitol.

The Teacher- “They are hard pressed in their own country, their 15,000 worthless army is stranded over seas, and our own army of 870,000 is well fed, rested, and confident. We are going to win.”

Tupioca
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupioca » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Tupiocan Sea, Northern Coast of The Crown Kingdom of Tupioca

The Royal Tupiocan Home Fleet screened alongside the Rossio 2nd Imperial Fleet. Even though it was a 2-1 ration in the Rossio's favor the Tupiocan's had surprise...perhaps it might claim another Rossio Fleet. When the guns aboard the White Knight Class Battleship opened up there were several direct hits; the shells themselves splitting open the hulls of the ships. Of course it would take some time for the obscenely large guns to be reloaded but the rest of the small fleet of destroyers and corvettes fired off their ship-to-ship missiles. It was a pounding that the Rossio's did not like. They immediately sent forth a skirmish detachment of five destroyers while the rest of the fleet turned and sailed back towards the Holy Empire's waters. The R.T.H.F slipped back into international waters and screened the retreating fleet shooting off a missile or two here and there to keep the fleet moving. It wasn't a devastating attack, only two corvettes, a destroyer, and two frigates were sunk. The rest of the fleet sustained minor damage, but still. The Holy Empire still had three more fleets it could send...the Royal Tupiocan Navy only had eighty eight warships in the entirety of its navy. Sailing in fleets was seen as an obsolete tactic when smaller ships could carry the same firepower as a Rossio Monitor and yet be out of outrange of most conventional weaponry. The day and age we live in....

West of Madacrow, nearing the border of the Province of God and the Province of Hammerhall

The company of Royal Engineers smiled at each other as they saw the three bridges that needed to be blown up. They had a devious plan too; rig the bridges to blow as the city opened up letting the 8th Legion retreat. It was a brilliant plan. Make it seem that Tupioca was withdrawing out of the city allowing the 8th Legion to pull back before things got hot and heavy again. As they crossed the bridges....boom, they'd get blown up. It was a bit of a lengthy project given the size of the bridges but it was completed before the deadline. After a two hour barrage the city in the distance was quiet...the Tupiocans were moving out it feinting a northward march. This gave the 8th Legion what they wanted; the remaining thousand or so legionnaires quickly left the city and gathered at the bridges. The Royal Engineers were waiting; once ordered a dozen tanks rolled out of the woods and began firing on the
battered and depleted Rossio legionnaires forcing them to cross the bridges. Once they began to cross the bridges were blown. It was a spectacle to see no doubt, the death, destruction, and carnage was over kill to say the least. In the blink of an eye the remains of the 8th were killed. Those who did make it across in time began to run further away. Out of the five thousand legionnaires sent into Madacrow only one hundred and three came out alive. This was just the beginning of it all, though the Triad of War was now under full Tupiocan control and soon the old Province of Brandish will be reinstated and a governor will be appointed. It was a good day indeed to be Tupiocan.
Last edited by Tupioca on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:32 am

Border of Old Thu’um and Eastpass Territory

“Get up ladies! We’re moving out. Grab your shit and hop in a humvee!” Robert had only been asleep for a little less than 3 hours before his squad’s officer shouted him awake. Ariq was his name. After putting on his battle armor, packing his things, and making his bed in under a minute as he has been trained to do, he jogged with the rest of his squad mates to their assigned humvees. It was around 1 in the morning, and was snowing heavily. He was shivering even underneath his armor and battle coat. The dark and foreboding pines passed by as they drove down a wide dirt road, somewhere in the middle of a line of thousands of humvees and cargo trucks carrying supplies and 870,000 DRE soldiers. As far as Rob knew, the Zealots were defeated out at sea, but somehow managed to get most of their army on shore. The basic order given by General Hask was to march as fast as they could in the Rossios’ direction, and await further instructions once they reached a certain checkpoint. Rob was eager to get on the battlefield and teach the foreigners what happens when you poke a grizzly (even though he has zero battle experience and is probably gonna die by stepping on a war shovel).

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:10 pm

At Ysgramor, Royals Palace. / 05:01
Goran Simeonov has gathered his five executive generals at meeting in the Hall of War Affairs.
-Good Gentlemen.
-Your majesty.
-What do you got for me this time.
-We have a war going on down north. Between the DRE and Rosstrog.
-A War? On my continent? Without my permission?
-Indeed sir.
-Ha these two are deadmen then.
-We are going to attack your Majesty?
-Damn right we are going to attack. Not just attack, these new babies should know their place, we are going to invade the DRE.
-But sir, the DRE is in the AU.
-AU? What's this? Autistic Union?
The generals laughed.
-No sir, it's Antiquos Union.
-And what is this AU about?
-Military union, with current participants :
Lotylay, Redwolf and Longhornia being the biggest threats, the others such as the DRE are baby nations, newly founded and inexperienced.
-Pffffff. Sounds like bulls*it. I like how there was a union made, without me approving it. What are these wool-heads thinking? Nothing can happen on my continent without my permission. Prepare an invasion and give me information about the DRE. Everything, army, positions and stuff. Such as for every other nation in the Autistic Union.
-Sir, yes sir.
-We are going to kill them all. Get me a visual call with Corey Taylor the president of Frikindie....
In Ysgramor
It was a dark and foggy day. As usual in Skywing. It was also cold and chilly. The temperatures were low. (-12°C on average and the lowest was - 35°C at North Skywing) Wind was howling through the towers of the Great Military Headquarters.
They were situated in the center of Ysgramor. Near the Palace of Goran Simeonov. It was 05:41 in the morning.
Three hundred uniformed men were marching down the street with their weapons placed on the shoulders. An officer leading the group, was marching three meters ahead of them.
-За почест!
All of the soldiers stopped moving and turned right.
-Soldiers, this is General Traz. - the lower rank officer showed the higher man near him. General Traz was in his 40s. With grey hair and pure red eyes. He waved at the soldiers for a moment and said something to the officer.
-Men, grab on arms and to the cars, we're going on to West Skywing.
The three hundert men quickly started running to the AV-12s that were parked in the back of the base wing 117...
At Base Doggone, West Skywing
General Doggo Viktor just received orders to mobilize an enormously large amount of force.
-General, we are gathering the army.
-Good, how many are ready to fight.
-500k sir. We can deploy them by hovercrafts A4 "Kotilo"s. - said Petrie Amundsen, a Field Marshall.
-I know Petrie. - The general was looking for someone certain.
-I will get list of the army we will be sending.
-And tell General Ydron to call me after 15 minutes, to confirm.
-Roger that. - Petrie leaved the room leaving Doggo Viktor alone in his office.
-So Doggo Viktor, long time no see.
The general smiled after hearing this familiar voice.
-Long time indeed old friend. Where have you been? The whole Skywing went looking for you.
-I had been busy now and then. But I've returned with something you should take a look at. It's a new missile. It's deadlier than the Kathleen's.
-There is something deadlier than the Kathleen's? -asked the general.
-Indeed there is. Here come and take a look...

List of Army count in the Invasion.
  • 500-600k soldiers (every half a week more 500-600k)
  • 2000 AV-12s
  • 10 000 AV-890s
  • 200 BM21 GRADs
  • 100 T-14 Armatas
  • 100 T-72s
  • 100 Haubitze-s
  • 50 F-22s
  • 75 Su-57s
  • 100 Soggerine A11s
  • 15 Battleship "Victoria"s
  • 7 Fregate class" Sandra"
  • 3 Fregate class "Krasnii Volk"
  • 8 Destroyer class "Zerstörung"
  • 3 Stealth Cruisers
  • 5 Air Craft Carriers
  • 6 Nuclear Attack Submarines
  • 10 000 Hovercrafts "Kotilo"
Last edited by Skywing on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fort Grizzly
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fort Grizzly » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:59 pm

General Ayşe Francesco was nervous. Governor Bohrer, her superior, who she normally answered to, told her to come to The Teacher’s war room. She’s only seen The Teacher on television, and once in person during his speech which announced the start of the Zealot War. She walked in the elevator and pressed the button for the 99th floor. She was very young for a general, only 24 years old, and got her position through both innate skill and sabotaging her other classmates back in the academy, to make extra sure she came out on top. The elevator finally stopped and opened to Governor Bohrer. He motioned for her to follow. They walked down a brightly lit hallway, passed two doors, and walked into the third one. There was The Teacher, in his strange and menacing helmet and a sleek, black business suit. He was standing at the far end of a large round table, thats top was a screen showing the crisp image of Antiqaas. He seemed to be staring hard at it and was muttering to himself. Governor Bohrer nervously cleared his throat, and The Teacher’s head snapped up.

Bohrer- “Hail, Thuri. I’ve rounded up General Francesco for you, as requested.”

The Teacher- “I see. General, come over here.”

She marched toward him as asked.

The Teacher- “We have Rostrogg invading us from the western sea. With our tactics, and our contract with Icewraith Industries, we will defeat them as easily on land as we have at sea. However, they still require much attention as they are a hostile foreign army stepping foot on our soil. And there is a much larger threat. One I have not yet disclosed publicly, as the confidence and unity of Imperials and Nords alike are still vital. This new threat comes from the north, from the nation of Skywing. Alone, we will be crushed by them. However I trust you’re keeping up with recent news? Of the nearing completion of the forming of the AU? Once this is completed, we will stand a chance. In the meantime, however, there is still a problem. We may be close to defeating Rostrogg, but without our luck and skill out at sea we would have been at a severe risk of losing Eastpass. Military “honor” and “pride” aside, we need a real army. One that can stand up to other powers and one that’s own nation can actually fund for Ulmo’s sake. Which is where you come in.”

He pointed to an unclaimed swath of land to the northeast of the DRE.

The Teacher- “I am founding a colony here, one that will become an economic and military powerhouse that will help us make our mark, and you’re going to oversee it. Everyone in the colony will be military personnel, most will be like normal civilians, working to produce arms and machines while a small fraction train and become proper DRE soldiers.”

Ayşe- “It-it will be my honor. But why me? Surely there are other older, more experienced generals to choose. Of course I’m proud to fulfill your command. I’m only curious.”

The Teacher- “Well, General Hask is busy fighting a war. And the others... well frankly speaking are not nearly as promising as you. Anyway, I had a small town built at the southern tip of this peninsula. This is where you’re going to land. You’re cargo plane is being prepped as we speak. Be at the air base promptly at 5 AM, tomorrow morning. Dismissed, General.”

Ayşe returning home to gather her things in a travel bag, and tried to sleep as much she could no matter how difficult. In the morning she went to the air base north of the outskirts of New Valinor and boarded onto the cargo plane. The engines hummed, and before she knew it she was in the air, flying toward Fort Grizzly.
Last edited by Fort Grizzly on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 am

Directly after the Meeting with the DRE -In the Discussion room

Saskia (to Joseph) - "I honestly didn't expect him to take the deal, I assumed there would be some haggling."

Joseph - "They very much needed funding, trading all your resources away is a viable option when in desperate times"

Saskia - "Unless they're not being entirely trustworthy regarding this deal, the businesses that will be sent over should also be accompanied defence forces to guard the land; in case he tries to seize the assets in the future"

Joseph -"While that's a reasonable precaution, the Teacher isn't a fool. He wouldn't dare break a deal with a nation much more powerful then his, he knows that we'd use it as justification for breaking the non aggression pact."

Saskia -"Quite true. Well that was a productive meeting, we'll sent the contract over after lunch and start making other preparations" She gets up and starts to leave the room, Joseph follows.

Joseph - "You think he's face is disfigured under the mask?" He asks as he leaves the room

Many days later - DIscussion room

Saskia - "So Joseph, why have you called us all here for this emergency meeting?"

Joseph - "Skywing is preparing to invade the DRE"

Alisa - "What? Why?!"
Altmann - "That is ridiculous"
Saskia - "We own assets there..."
(all 3 say at once)

Joseph - "They... are going to attack the DRE because they doesn't want war on their continent... Dispite the DRE not actually starting the war..." Joseph then slighly covers his face with his hand "The DRE have formed a union with multiple nations on the continent to defend against him, Mr Simeonov has deemed this union illegal and vows to defeat all of them..."

Saskia and Altmann have become pissed off, for different reasons. For the first time ever Altmann is more angry than the Aufseher.

Altmann - "Let me get this straight, Mr Simeonov is wanting to start a continental war... Over a country that is defending in a war...because he doesn't want war on his continent without his permission..."

Joseph - "That uh... appears to be-"
Altmann slams his right arm down on the table, then points with his left at joseph "THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT, THAT'S WHAT IT IS!"

Saskia - "While I agree to an extent, the reasoning is not as relevent as the problems we now have on our hands. Not only is our ally invading a country we've funded, but the natural resources we now own there; are under direct threat before we've even contolled them!"

Alisa - "We also can't aid our ally skywing due to the Non-aggression pact we've signed with the Teacher"
Altmann - "Should we even help them? It's illogical!"
Joseph - "They're our ally, we're obliged to help them"

Saskia - "SILENCE. Everyone let me think!"
Saskia closes closes her eyes, everyone else also ponders the situation in silence occasionally eying one another. This goes on for a minute or so, no one dares to go against Saskia's order.

She then opens her eyes and points to Joseph
"We need to open up communication with Skywing, to fully understand the situation and the motives behind it"
She moves her finger to Alisa
"I need those resources we bought secured, send over troops for safeguarding and extraction while this war is going on

Alisa - "You want to march troops through the DRE?"

Saskia - "We are allowed to per the deal, neither Skywing or the DRE will touch our troops. As for you Altmann."

"I'll get back to you, meeting dismissed"
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:24 am

New Valinor Tower

The leaders of the USSL, Celtatrex, Greenland and Nunavut, Redwolfs Empire, and Longhornia began flying in at early morning, where they were escorted to the New Valinor Tower and given half a day to rest in guest rooms. The Teacher had been trying to bring them all together for weeks, and they were understandably hesitant when you presented them with his scheme. Finally they were here, and he was anxious to place his next puzzle pieces. Yet he promised them a moderate respite, and needed to wait even longer. It wasn’t just impatience that stressed him, it was the looming danger that Skywing was brewing. The sooner that Angiquuis Union was formed, the better.

The time for respite had ended. The leaders gathered into the meeting room that he normally used for his Inner Circle gatherings. This upset him. This was his space that was now being invaded by strangers, touching his table and his chairs. But he knew he had no choice, so he did his best to suppress his usual instincts and took his place at the head of the table. They spoke at length over the benefits of an AU, clarified details for trade and defense policies, and even the possibility of a continental train system, proposed by Adrian Ivanoff, leader of the USSL. At one point Emperor Redwolf blurted “Potatao will defend against all”, apparently a reference to his nation’s religion. Afterwards, they all signed the AU Treaty, officially proclaiming the foundation of the Antiqaas Union. After they returned to their quarters, where they will be staying for the night, The Teacher busied himself cleaning and readjusting his meeting room, after they all rudely failed to push in their seats exactly straight.
Last edited by Dinok Ronax Empire on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

New Superweapons

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:26 pm

Rest was a word that wasn't in the dictionaries of the Slavyaniyan weapons design bureau. Mish Batmalürev was the chief engineer of the new project, supervised by the Slavyaniyan Air Forces. Next to him was the tireless rocket and missile engineering specialist, Raketa Ochilatapacha. Gasping a notebook, Raketa was writing down the statistics of the new supersonic cruise missile codenamed BULAMACH. She was looking at this monstrosity With such a name, meaning terryfying. And for a good reason... this rocket was designed to strike fear and horror into the hearts of enemies, or innocent people. Whatever comes first.

The BULAMACH project had superb aerodynamics and electronics with the first 10 prototypes having been manufactured in Централний Аероинститут на Путките, this granted unprecedented combat performance and capabilities. The statistics were the following: the cruise missile could be dropped by the new AD-608 stealth superbomber, it weighed 16,5 tonnes and has thermobaric explosives and the properties of a dirty bomb. What is more, there is a fragmentation section that will cause destructive shrapnel composed of hot metal, plasma and molten steel.

The missile and the 7 tonnes of conventional explosive in the warhead (with an yield big enough to destroy a couple of small neighbourhoods) were propelled by the powerful Musala M-139SS turbojet which is able to generate 40 tonnes of thrust to move the missile forward.

"What is the cross section of the missile?" asked the main supervisor of the project.
"Not a shy of 0,09 meters!" answered Mish Batmalürev with confidence, "the emited plasma cloud also shields it from enemy radars and lasers, making it virtually invisible to any hostile system. I can even say that it has above average armour protection."
The supervisor was nothing short of ipressed. He later came to know that the range was up to 3000 kilometers.

There was also another cruise missile derived from BULAMACH, the MINIBULAMACH. It weighed 5,8 metric tonnes and used the same basic prinicples. As with it's bigger brother, it was guided by the LOS geographical system developed for special use by the Slav Armed Forces (GPS). It used a a pre-loaded map to follow geographical locations as well as echo location and sensors to read any changes in the geography of the terrain or to detect incoming threat.

The teams working on the projects gave the cruise missiles final designations, "Terror missiles." So simple yet so brutal at the same time.

As for the bomber, it was a state of technology aircraft. Incorporating the design of the AD-606, this new type of beast had an increased payload of 31 tonnes and improved stealth technology. Just like its predecessor, it used the Earth's magnetic filed just like a maglev train to glide without wasting fuel and achieving maximum stealth during flight. Due to the AD-606's combat efficiency, it had been decided to create an even better bomber and such was the AD-608. Improvements were done to reduce the cross section and radar visibility by creating a cloud of plasma around the aircraft, something that the AD-606 lacked. Shielding it from enemy air defences and radars, this gave AD-608 the ultimate edge in the battlefield. It could complete missions in heavy protected territories without being detected due to its glide ability and the coating used to absorb radar waves. The plasma cloud was another line of defence employed to secure the safety of the pilots and the war machine itself.

After numerous test flights and evaluation of the rockets, the ministry of defence wanted to give these beasts one final examination....
Last edited by Great Slavyaniya on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:02 am

On the board of the Asiendalian battleship,near the DRE.
-Captain Sanos,sir we have received info that ICE IND are sending troops to get their resources and they are asking us to not attack them.
-Very good,we won't.We have better things to do than attacking ICE IND troops.
-I told the officer the same thing.So captain we should check for any underwater mine fields.Our fregate will clear then and we will be good to go.
-Yes,do it.And during this process,our battleships should start firing at any coastal defences.
-But wait,sir do the DRE actually have any coastal defences.I mean they military have nothing challenging to show so i don't think they will be smart enough to put any coastal defences.How did the Rosstrogians attacked them by sea anyways?
-Hmm,you're right,but it doesn't hurt to bombard the whole coast,does it?
The CO agreed.The 15 battleships turned their 298mm batteries against the coast and started free-firing.One of the Zerstorung destroyers fired a missile Kathleen-2.After the 30 mins of heavy bombardment,the ships stopped their fire and the hovercrafts,shoulder to shoulder with the fregates and the transport ships headed to the coast,to unload the troops and military vechiles.Some Su57 were already at the sky,securing the important perimeter.Skywing has landed on DRE-ian soil.The 15 battleships along with the nuclear submarines set course to the capital of DRE - New Valinor.
In the Asiendalian base in Shahrakia,DRE borders.
Thousands and thousands of soldiers were already crossing the border in full-invasion. Many tanks also. The stealth bombers were already carpet-bombing the nearby Beartown...
The war had just began....

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents