NATION

PASSWORD

Factbook Help

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Pilarcraft
Senator

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Factbook Help

Postby Pilarcraft » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 am

Alright. I am not sure if this is the place to type this thing here, but I lost, like, a large portion of one of my factbooks due to an accident. is there a way to revert back to older versions of a factbook?
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Correnia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Correnia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:20 am

Pilarcraft wrote:Alright. I am not sure if this is the place to type this thing here, but I lost, like, a large portion of one of my factbooks due to an accident. is there a way to revert back to older versions of a factbook?

If it was deleted, it was deleted. Unless you have it in your own personal files on your computer, its most likely lost.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:23 am

Correnia wrote:
Pilarcraft wrote:Alright. I am not sure if this is the place to type this thing here, but I lost, like, a large portion of one of my factbooks due to an accident. is there a way to revert back to older versions of a factbook?

If it was deleted, it was deleted. Unless you have it in your own personal files on your computer, its most likely lost.

about like twice the size of the current factbook was erased in an accident. welp, I guess it's up to me to make up all those words again *shrugs*
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Return to Gameplay