NATION

PASSWORD

Test of 150 MT nuclear bomb (MT,Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Test of 150 MT nuclear bomb (MT,Open)

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Sahara desert

"Launch in T-minus 3.....2.....1" A blast of blinding light would extend across the Saharan desert turning the desert to glass. The blast could be felt as far away as Sicily blowing out windows from about 70 miles out from the blast,and seen as far away as Morocco. Luckily no casualties were reported only extreme amounts of property damage.
Holom,Presidential tower

"Mr.President the launch was successful I'll leave the dossier on it on your desk." Lucky Wells sitting at his desk as a smile crawled across his face "Do you know what this means for Atkemri?" "No sir." "It means that never again will we have a Lethen war....never again will Atkemri be dragged through the mud....never again we will we be attacked. No one in their right mind will try to attack us now,and those who aren't will most likely not have ability to cause any real damage." the secretary would shift uncomfortably,her brother died fighting in the Algerian front working with the ALA. "Secretary get a press conference ready." "Right away sir"
Press conference

Lucky Wells would step on the stage with only the sound of his footsteps and the clicking of Cameras going through the room. He'd get to the podium and begin his speech "Today Atkemrians we start a new era. A era where no one will dare attack us. A era where Atkemri will reach it's full potential. This is because today we have had the successful launch of a 150 megaton nuclear bomb. The biggest nuclear ordince on the planet." there was a moment of silence in the room with the sound of cameras going off as the crowd soaked in this infromation "You may be scared,but I assure you these weapons are for self defence only even if that self defence be pre-emptive. Now only fools will attack us and we may spread freedom with out the use of men,but with the threat of this. This means that never again will we go through another Lethen war." with this the room would erupt into applause and cheers. "I leave you with this. We will now be safe from any foreign invaders,and to those foreigners if you threaten Atkemri we will not hesitate to use it." Lucky would walk off the stage followed by cheers.

Rules:1:No Godmodding
2:Don't be rude
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Luka finally decided to comment on the issue. He knew the Italians and many others would be quite enraged at the inconsiderate behavior of the Atkemrians as they tested this new superweapon. After minor briefing, Luka found the merits of such a powerful nuclear weapon to be little. It was only for show, as no bomb that powerful could be mounted on an ICBM. Furthermore, even if it could be mounted on an ICBM, it would be easy to shoot down, as modern ICBMs must use cluster technology to properly land a target without getting hit down.

Luka finally responded.

King Luka IV wrote:"The world has nothing to fear by this warhead. It is simply the most impractical weapon one can think of, and all it stands for is to scare those who are unaware it is impractical. While the Atkemrians state they merely will use this for defense, his comment of...and I quote, 'Now only fools will attack us and we may spread freedom with out the use of men,but with the threat of this.', with 'this' being the nuclear warhead. It is evident the Atkemrians will use this to barbarically scare others into submission.

I call for leaders all over the globe to stand with me in denouncing the Atkemrians for their war crimes, and furthermore now their brutish behavior."
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Governor William Shang wrote:
”I congratulate President Wells and our good ally of Atkemri on their milestone in military technology.

In truth, we have developed nuclear arsenals of our own that have exceeded 100 megatons, but none were able to successfully match the yield that they have produced.

Some will claim that this is a weapon to frighten alone- they are but wrong. With technology that can be easily developed, a warhead even of this size can be easily outfitted with rocket motors that can match those of a normal ICBM. I trust this be a powerful deterrent that the people of the free world may now use.

I know of King Luka of the Lethen Empire making a stand on this.
To claim such ‘war crimes’ and make a cry for nations to denounce them is only hypocritical- they have only oppressed their people and stripped them of the ability to govern themselves, as well as basic civil rights all men deserve.

Again, I applaud the Atkemrians for setting a breakthrough in military science, and wish them our best with more development of weapons for the defense of all good people’s liberty.”
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm

Letheny seems to have completely ignored the Exodians response, with the only proof that they even noticed it being a few generals calling their response “whiny and blind”. Luka has begun giving speeches in order to inform people about how there was no particular threat, as well as campaigning for unity in the world to denounce the Atkemrians.
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Open letter
We thank our allies in Exodia for their message of support and we hope we can work together on more technology. And to the Lethens. We will notbe intimidated by your threats. If you take any action against us we will use every method we have available to defend against and then destroy you.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Siberai, in defense of their ally, The Lethen Empire, Condemns Atkemri for this blatant disregard for human life and property. We cite that such power in the hands of an incompetent and weak leader, belonging to a crumbling nation, who has attempted to violently overthrow the Katsurian Monarchy, against the people's wishes. The Tsarina sees you no longer as a mere pest, but a threat to national security.

The Tsarina's Reply Goes As Such:

"This has gone on for long enough. This man, this monster, is trying to threaten my allies, and the security of the entire world by developing such a weapon. The grand nation of Siberai will not stand for such blatant disregard for these values. We will band together with our ally, to bring down this inept and insane regime, and crush it under with our might, till the day it finally dies out, so help me god."
Last edited by Siberai on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Open letter
We thank our allies in Exodia for their message of support and we hope we can work together on more technology. And to the Lethens. We will notbe intimidated by your threats. If you take any action against us we will use every method we have available to defend against and then destroy you.

Letheny doesn’t take the threat seriously and opts to not respond because of that.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:24 pm

Foreign affairs office
To:Siberai
Your threats do not scare us. You only seek to impede the just and righteous cause of democracy to continue your reign of tyranny. You have purged fascists and possibly other right wing elements.
Despite how hateful their views they deserve to live,and if you have killed other right wingers who do not have radical views then you simply a tyrant.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Foreign affairs office
Your threats do not scare us. You only seek to impede the just and righteous cause of democracy to continue your reign of tyranny. You have purged fascists and possibly other right wing elements.
Despite how hateful their views they deserve to live,and if you have killed other right wingers who do not have radical views then you simply a tyrant.

We are benevolent rulers. You ran from your people and used white phosphorus on them. You boned our civilians with poison gas. Your ally is attempting to force democracy on someone. Yet we are the evil ones here.

Letheny will stand as a roadblock on your path. And your big bomb will not scare us from protecting the world from you.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Autarchist Hinodia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Autarchist Hinodia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Imperatrix Akatsuki wrote:When the world saw the first nuclear bomb dropped, it was a moment of pause for all peoples. Regardless of its intent to bring peace and end the Second Weltkrieg, it brought hellfire and ruin upon the earth, killed thousands of civilians, and destroyed the lives and bodies of countless others.

This new bomb, despite Wells’ boasts and threats, is no different. It is not a weapon of self defense. It is a weapon of annihilation, a Sword of Damocles to be held over the heads of millions upon countless millions of innocent lives. The consequences of such a weapon are dire, and far from commendable as the Exodians would claim. This is not an advance, but a travesty, a tragedy for the entire human race to behold...For in their ignorance and blind hatred, the Atkemrians have developed a weapon of mass murder with the sole purpose of bringing annihilation and ruin upon those who fight them in the name of justice, to unjustly wound those who exacted justice from it when the Federation of Atkemri turned a blind eye to the cause of human rights and international law in both the Summer War and the Lethen Atkemrian War.

If there is one thing to be learned from either of those tragedies of human nature, it is that the Atkemrian government is headed by warmongers and liars looking to profit and benefit from needless bloodshed. Their forces detonated phosphorus bombs inside their own cities, they used poison gas on Lethen installations, and held an entire civilian hospital hostage before they were finally stopped.

They say they fight in the name of liberty, democracy, and justice...If someone would tell me with full conviction and honesty that any supposedly righteous ideology as democracy is worth forwarding with such murderous intent, then perhaps it is not so righteous or worth protecting in the first place...
Imperial Autarchy of Hinodia"Lux Invicta!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Early Post Modern | Civilization Level: 13.7
A federation in Northeast Asia born from the flames of rebellion against an empire, Hinodia is currently led by a military dictatorship. Once a weak and isolationist state, it now moves to consolidate its position as Asia's dominant military power.

The Elysian Sun: RECONSTRUCTION IN SINA|Following the events of the Summer War and the annexation of Sina’s coastal regions, repairs to Sina’s infrastructure and the distribution of food to Sinan civilians is proceeding as planned under military supervision. Meanwhile, rumors of strange construction in the deserted western regions abound...

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Ministry of War
To: Atkemri
"You are a coward, daring to stoke the embers of war against a nation a quintillion times your size and strength. I would tread lightly, boy, for yout transgressions will have grim and dire consequences. You are but a bug to us. Your allies are few. Your army is battered. You have no hope of victory against us. Give up, and you shall receive mercy..
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:
Atkemri wrote:
Foreign affairs office

We are benevolent rulers. You ran from your people and used white phosphorus on them. You boned our civilians with poison gas. Your ally is attempting to force democracy on someone. Yet we are the evil ones here.

Letheny will stand as a roadblock on your path. And your big bomb will not scare us from protecting the world from you.

Foreign affairs office
We are the ones who must protect the world from you who wants to create a world Empire under your elitist leaders. Your nation's leader is sickening and so is his government and allies.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Letheny, perceiving that it has simply came out victorious in this argument, opts to not respond and let the Atkemrians seethe in rage. Luka continues campaigning for international support against Atkemri.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Tsarina Aliana Wrote:
"Lucky, you are pushing your limits. If you decide to fight, you will lose this war tremendously. We warn you, in the name of The Tsarina, that you stop your aggression. You are a weakened nation, unable to fight. You will not survive."
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:48 pm

The President has received reports of the situation through the Admiralty. Although nuclear weapons have not yet been invented in her universe, she knows all about them, and detests them.

The Island Republics of Sitka, after a meeting of the President, the legislature, and numerous trade guilds and corporations, have unanimously voted to condemn this act in its entirety. However, we are obviously in no position to intervene and do not wish to make enemies. We only wish to make our opposition to nuclear weapons clear to the world, and express a desire that the technology not be spread to our universe.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Siberai wrote:
Tsarina Aliana Wrote:
"Lucky, you are pushing your limits. If you decide to fight, you will lose this war tremendously. We warn you, in the name of The Tsarina, that you stop your aggression. You are a weakened nation, unable to fight. You will not survive."

"We will not destroy our weapons as we have said before we are not planning to use them for aggressive means. Now please stop harassing my nation.
-Lucky Wells

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Autarchist Hinodia wrote:
Imperatrix Akatsuki wrote:When the world saw the first nuclear bomb dropped, it was a moment of pause for all peoples. Regardless of its intent to bring peace and end the Second Weltkrieg, it brought hellfire and ruin upon the earth, killed thousands of civilians, and destroyed the lives and bodies of countless others.

This new bomb, despite Wells’ boasts and threats, is no different. It is not a weapon of self defense. It is a weapon of annihilation, a Sword of Damocles to be held over the heads of millions upon countless millions of innocent lives. The consequences of such a weapon are dire, and far from commendable as the Exodians would claim. This is not an advance, but a travesty, a tragedy for the entire human race to behold...For in their ignorance and blind hatred, the Atkemrians have developed a weapon of mass murder with the sole purpose of bringing annihilation and ruin upon those who fight them in the name of justice, to unjustly wound those who exacted justice from it when the Federation of Atkemri turned a blind eye to the cause of human rights and international law in both the Summer War and the Lethen Atkemrian War.

If there is one thing to be learned from either of those tragedies of human nature, it is that the Atkemrian government is headed by warmongers and liars looking to profit and benefit from needless bloodshed. Their forces detonated phosphorus bombs inside their own cities, they used poison gas on Lethen installations, and held an entire civilian hospital hostage before they were finally stopped.

They say they fight in the name of liberty, democracy, and justice...If someone would tell me with full conviction and honesty that any supposedly righteous ideology as democracy is worth forwarding with such murderous intent, then perhaps it is not so righteous or worth protecting in the first place...

"Democracy,freedom,and justice are things you deny your citizens and they would benefit from it.
Let me ask. What would happen if a citizen were to vocally state concern about your regime and would peacefully would offer another leader who is popular amongst the government what would you do? You would crush them wouldn't you. Truthfully answer the question I am interested in your answer."
-Lucky Wells

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Autarchist Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Autarchist Hinodia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:19 pm

Atkemri wrote:
"Democracy,freedom,and justice are things you deny your citizens and they would benefit from it.
Let me ask. What would happen if a citizen were to vocally state concern about your regime and would peacefully would offer another leader who is popular amongst the government what would you do? You would crush them wouldn't you. Truthfully answer the question I am interested in your answer."
-Lucky Wells

”Mister Wells, I do not deny my citizens freedom or democracy. Just like in any civilized nation, they have the right to speak, think, and act independently, and the full right to worship whatever God or Gods they choose to believe in, and in whatever way they wish so long as they do not harm anyone in doing so. It seems you have forgotten that ‘Empire’ does not necessarily mean ‘Tyranny’ or ‘Dictatorship’. I do not entirely blame you for such things, but it would certainly help you to be more educated in the matter.

To answer your second concern, I would heed the citizen’s words instead of silencing them. If there was indeed a hypothetical leader in government who had such approval, I would have the Imperial government implement an election between this person and I. In the unlikely event that I would lose such a contest, I would voluntarily step down from my position as Empress. For you see, I believe my mandate as ruler does not come from such unprovable things as divine right or bloodline, but the will of the people who live under my rule. Should I ever honestly prove unjust and tyrannical enough to lose that mandate, I trust that the people and the military will take it upon themselves to remove me from the throne and find a worthy successor, just as they did when my nation was born.

I understand that a monarchy can often come close to dictatorship if handled wrongly, however I am intent on ensuring the continuation of liberty for all of my subjects. Thus, I would advise you not make such harsh assumptions, or put words in my mouth from this time onwards. I pray you will be satisfied with my answer, and not simply disregard it as part of some petty retort.”
- Imperatrix Akatsuki von Alterz
A federation in Northeast Asia born from the flames of rebellion against an empire, Hinodia is currently led by a military dictatorship. Once a weak and isolationist state, it now moves to consolidate its position as Asia's dominant military power.

The Elysian Sun: RECONSTRUCTION IN SINA|Following the events of the Summer War and the annexation of Sina’s coastal regions, repairs to Sina’s infrastructure and the distribution of food to Sinan civilians is proceeding as planned under military supervision. Meanwhile, rumors of strange construction in the deserted western regions abound...

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:26 pm

Autarchist Hinodia wrote:
Atkemri wrote:
-Lucky Wells

”Mister Wells, I do not deny my citizens freedom or democracy. Just like in any civilized nation, they have the right to speak, think, and act independently, and the full right to worship whatever God or Gods they choose to believe in, and in whatever way they wish so long as they do not harm anyone in doing so. It seems you have forgotten that ‘Empire’ does not necessarily mean ‘Tyranny’ or ‘Dictatorship’. I do not entirely blame you for such things, but it would certainly help you to be more educated in the matter.

To answer your second concern, I would heed the citizen’s words instead of silencing them. If there was indeed a hypothetical leader in government who had such approval, I would have the Imperial government implement an election between this person and I. In the unlikely event that I would lose such a contest, I would voluntarily step down from my position as Empress. For you see, I believe my mandate as ruler does not come from such unprovable things as divine right or bloodline, but the will of the people who live under my rule. Should I ever honestly prove unjust and tyrannical enough to lose that mandate, I trust that the people and the military will take it upon themselves to remove me from the throne and find a worthy successor, just as they did when my nation was born.

I understand that a monarchy can often come close to dictatorship if handled wrongly, however I am intent on ensuring the continuation of liberty for all of my subjects. Thus, I would advise you not make such harsh assumptions, or put words in my mouth from this time onwards. I pray you will be satisfied with my answer, and not simply disregard it as part of some petty retort.”

"I will assume you are telling the truth and will commend you for it if that situation were to happen.
I also rule my nation with the people's mandate as I was elected by them,and I do not see the point of meddling in my affairs over something that will only be used as a deterrent. I would not launch unless Atkemri's very existence was at stake."
-Lucky Wells

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 pm

TO: PM Lucky Wells, Governer Shang

Lucky Wells.
I see your punishment was insufficiently severe. Cease your nuclear testing or I will put your nation to the torch, with or without Exodia's meddling.

As for you, Shang, quit your democratic drivel. Pretty sure Lucky here bankrupted his country with his science experiments. If you do not stop supporting this failed state, I will make you one of our few exemptions on our ban on the preemptive usage of chemical and biological weaponry.
-L.I Quilljoy
PS:Good luck delivering that cheap firecracker via ICBM.
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:33 pm

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:
TO: PM Lucky Wells, Governer Shang

Lucky Wells.
I see your punishment was insufficiently severe. Cease your nuclear testing for I will put your nation to the torch, with or without Exodia's meddling.

As for you, Shang, quit your democratic drivel. Pretty sure Shang here bankrupted his country with his science experiments. If you do not stop supporting this failed state, I will make you one of our few exemptions on our ban on the preemptive usage of chemical and biological weaponry.
-L.I Quilljoy

"Look at the so called Hero's threatening people with chemical warfare in a offensive war.
In our defence we had to defend our homeland,but you want to end our testing why? We will not submit to your demands and the Exodians will help beat you back!
-Lucky Wells

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Autarchist Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Autarchist Hinodia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Atkemri wrote:
"I will assume you are telling the truth and will commend you for it if that situation were to happen.
I also rule my nation with the people's mandate as I was elected by them,and I do not see the point of meddling in my affairs over something that will only be used as a deterrent. I would not launch unless Atkemri's very existence was at stake."
-Lucky Wells

”This is the part where I remind you that you meddled in our own affairs over the war in Hongchao, and what you did in that war. The Hongchanese were the first to fire shots, and our invasion of them was merely a response, however you conveniently decided to believe our enemy’s propaganda and branded us imperialists for wanting to defend ourselves. You then proceeded to order chemical weapons to be fired at our ally Letheny’s military installations in violation of humane principles and international law. For these past actions, I don’t reciprocate your trust when you say that you will use the world’s largest nuclear bomb as a weapon purely for defense.

Even so, we have not yet begun to discuss the consequences of using such a weapon in the first place. If you did, then it would concern the Imperial Federation and the international community a great deal, and my posturing here would not be mere meddling. But I digress, I’ve already made my point.”
Last edited by Autarchist Hinodia on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Atkemri wrote:

"Look at the so called Hero's threatening people with chemical warfare in a offensive war.
In our defence we had to defend our homeland,but you want to end our testing why? We will not submit to your demands and the Exodians will help beat you back!
-Lucky Wells

"Heroes? Ha! Don't make me laugh, Welly. I seek neither the glory or the fame or the virtue-signaling of heroes. All I seek is the security of my country and it's allies. Your little firecrackers pose an-albeit distant-threat to my country, and if you keep up your science experiments I'll show you how a real nuke works."
-L I Quilljoy
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS:

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:48 pm

Atkemri wrote:
-Lucky Wells

"Heroes? Ha! Don't make me laugh, Welly. I seek neither the glory or the fame or the virtue-signaling of heroes. All I seek is the security of my country and it's allies. Your little firecrackers pose an-albeit distant-threat to my country, and if you keep up your science experiments I'll show you how a real nuke works."
-L I Quilljoy

"I feel as if you are some reincarnation of Adolf Hitler with your willingness to just murder for no reason."
-Lucky Wells

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Atkemri wrote:
-L I Quilljoy

"I feel as if you are some reincarnation of Adolf Hitler with your willingness to just murder for no reason."
-Lucky Wells

"You're the one who started this by intervening in a war you didn't belong in, Robby Mugabe."
NEWS:

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents