NATION

PASSWORD

Québécois football domestic newswire

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
New quebecois empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Québécois football domestic newswire

Postby New quebecois empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Québécois football is a sport you probably never heard of because we created it is like arena football, rugby and soccer but with a 80 meter field and has 8 players on each team I’ll bet you have tons of questions about how this sport works and I’ll try to awnser them the best I can

how will I scorinate this
I will use arena football xkorinate formula with all style modifiers on +5 because of the field length and point scoring formulas

what in God’s green earth is québécois football
Québécois football is a version of rugby,arena football and soccer with an 80 meter feild and 8 players the positions are backs, cutters and goalies players may do backwards passes to each other they may run as far as they can until the decide to pass it if the player is tackled then the other team starts with the ball on their goal line a team scores a point by throwing it into the goal which equals 4 points or they can run past the goal line which equals 1 point.

There are 6 teams so far if you have any questions feel free to ask the through T.G!

Season 1 standings
quebec city olympiques 
2-0

Rouyn Bluecats
2-0

Montréal rockets
1-1

Laval Gold knights
1-1

Baie St. Paul Saints
0-2

Chicoutimi pirates
0-2
Last edited by New quebecois empire on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New quebecois empire
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby New quebecois empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:30 pm

week 1
Quebec City olympiques 7-5 laval Gold knights
Rouyn blue cats 11-2 Baie St. Paul saints
Montréal rockets 6-5 chicoutimi pirates

Quebec City runs away with a win over the Laval gold knights 7-5 meanwhile Rouyn destroys Baie St. Paul 11-2 and Montréal wins over the pirates in a last second run across the goal line by cutter James Hopkins for a Montreal win

New quebecois empire
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby New quebecois empire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

week 2
Laval Gold knights 6-1 Baie St. Paul saints
Rouyn blue cats 7-5 Chicoutimi pirates
Montreal rockets 1-5 Quebec City olympiques

Return to NS Sports