NATION

PASSWORD

Unifying Forces (Ausozera, IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Unifying Forces (Ausozera, IC)

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:53 pm

Unifying Forces
Ausozera Based Wedding and Diplomatic Intrigue Roleplay

The Royal Wedding of Autarch Scott Esic He and Princess Lila Stazko, will be held shortly. Invited are the highest profile politicians and leaders from around the globe. Welcome to the event of the year, a wedding to remember signifying not only a union between two people, but two families, and two nations. The remote Southern Palace used primarily for private functions is housing both the event and the guests for the weekend as a ball, the wedding, and a reception are held. Those invited can enjoy their time here with other guests in the main tower, or if they are more bold are free to explore the entirety of the palace and the Waterfall Gardens at the base of the Spire.

While international hostilities seem to only be growing, and regional conflicts threaten to boil into war. Yet as if to give people something to ease their troubled minds, the wedding between Autarch Scott and Princess Lila is taking place. The ceremony is being recorded for the masses and a cocktail of international personalities will be present representing their nation. Of course not all is vows and bouquets. The Spire Palace will play the setting of unofficial negotiation and power moves that most people of the world never even hear of. The only certain thing for the event is that there will be indeed something to keep any and all guests busy.

OOC
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:25 am

Lila Stazko

The Princess was frustrated. The amount of work she had been barred from for her own wedding couldn't be labeled any other way. Her brother said she should be happy that such a time could be more relaxed than most brides, but in all honesty having others design and decorate didn't calm her nerves. They honestly only frayed more and more every time she was cut out of a conversation about table settings or guest placement. It was frustrating, not to mention her brother and the rest of her family were yet to arrive, and she honestly had no clue where Scott and his side of the party were at.

Surrounded by staff and guards Lila still felt rather alone. So she had spent almost two full days lounging in the gardens and honestly her days could have been worse. The weather this far south in Helghan was beautiful this time of year and the perfectionist groundskeepers kept the place in amazing shape. Sadly, natural beauty can only keep someone interested for a while. Now on her third day of sitting near the waterfalls and enjoying the light mist from the roaring water, Lila was positively sick of the situation. She felt far more like a prisoner than a princess.

"Well, I see you do know how to relax at times." A familiar voice cut through the sound of the water.

"Natalia! Finally someone to actually talk to." Lila shot up and embrace her younger sister before even realizing Damian, Luiza, and her nieces and nephew.

"Oh you are all here then!" It was a pleasant surprise, she hadn't expected Luiza and her kids till the day prior to the wedding, and Damian had been practically MIA, supposedly arguing with Ronald over something but neither of the brothers had told her anything about the nature of the dispute.

After the family took a moment to greet each other, they started their way back up to the Spire. If her family was already arriving Lila was sure the other guests would be soon.

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:44 pm

HIM Augusta Aamantha Beirbaum

Her Imperial Highness, Kron Prinzessin Augusta Samantha Bierbaum I impatiently moves her legs back and forth in her Fathers Limousine. The long trip from Reutoa to Helghan was almost unbearable and she only remained sane thanks to her many packed books, whose subjects were mainly on Helghan itself. The Kron Prinzessin had been recommended by her Father to start to study Ausozeran Cultures and prepare for her future as Kaiserine. So she took the 10 hour long flight from Reutoa to Bing read Helghan history. As Augusta looked out the window to see the cold landscape that was Helghan, she felt a chill and pulled her jacket more tightly so she wouldn't get cold. She pressed a button that alerted the Driver if she ever needed anything and a middle aged man answered back "Is everything alright your Imperial Highness?" She sighs "No, not really. If you could so kind and put the temperature up a bit?" The driver chuckled and oblige by turning the Heat up to a warm enough temperature. A hour passes and the limousine slowly stops, Augusta is then woken up by a door closing and some quiet footsteps outside the left side of the Limousine.

The Sliver door on her left side opens up with light shining in on the half awake princess, her eyes pop open and she covers them "Oh why did you do that, I was and still trying to wake up." The driver apologizes but Augusta tuned him out and proceeds to step out of the Limousine with the help of the Driver in her Furry Jacket made in New Wilhelmland. It takes a second for her eyes to readjust but she smiled as her blurry vision of the palace started to get on the blurry and she could see the full magnitude of Helghan Architecture. She had read in one of the Architecture books on Helghan that this was called the Spire and she guessed that this was where everyone was supposed to meet. She walked up into the Spire and wondered what would happen in the next few days.
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:50 am

Captain Zofia Mikula

Zofia stood at the entrance to the Palace portion of the Spire. Rigid in her dress uniform, the guard captain crisply saluted the Reutoan Princess. While she was technically a member of the Royal Family, there was a distinct separation between Zofia and Anton from the rest of the family. So in a mix of brushing the differences under the rug and trying to keep the family united she had been made a Captain in the Royal Guard and groomed her entire life for such a task. That didn't mean she liked it, and she definitely didn't like being a damned door greeter.

However much she disliked it, Zofia still knew better than to let her opinions be voiced. The moment the Prinzessin was in front of her the Captain gave a curt order and had the doors parted for her. Dropping the salute Zofia followed the woman and her entourage in before stepping around them to lead the way.

"It's an honor to have you at the Spire, Kron Prinzessin." Zofia said.

She continued to lead them inward toward the elevator where she suspected Anton would meet them to show the woman to the guest portion of the palace. At least he was supposed to be there, Zofia hadn't spoke to him at all since the day prior. Between phone calls, and meetings she honestly didn't know how he had the time for something like this. Then again, he was less family to the Stazkos then she was right? He was adopted, she was half blood. Yet Anton was treated more like family than she ever had and...They had arrived to the Elevator quicker than expected. SHe had been extremely fast in her stride with her mind in the clouds.

"Forgive me Prinzessin." She bowed slightly. "I am unused to my role, please if you would like anything just ask, I am sure the Field Marshal will be here shortly to show you around. Would you like a drink or somewhere to sit?" The young Captain tried to make up for her unprofessional demeanor following her meeting with the Prinzessin, she just hoped the woman didn't notice. There didn't need to be more reason for the family to ostracize her for acting differently.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:37 am

Captain Zofia Mikula

Zofia stood at the entrance to the Palace portion of the Spire. Rigid in her dress uniform, the guard captain crisply saluted the Reutoan Princess. While she was technically a member of the Royal Family, there was a distinct separation between Zofia and Anton from the rest of the family. So in a mix of brushing the differences under the rug and trying to keep the family united she had been made a Captain in the Royal Guard and groomed her entire life for such a task. That didn't mean she liked it, and she definitely didn't like being a damned door greeter.

However much she disliked it, Zofia still knew better than to let her opinions be voiced. The moment the Prinzessin was in front of her the Captain gave a curt order and had the doors parted for her. Dropping the salute Zofia followed the woman and her entourage in before stepping around them to lead the way.

"It's an honor to have you at the Spire, Kron Prinzessin." Zofia said.

She continued to lead them inward toward the elevator where she suspected Anton would meet them to show the woman to the guest portion of the palace. At least he was supposed to be there, Zofia hadn't spoke to him at all since the day prior. Between phone calls, and meetings she honestly didn't know how he had the time for something like this. Then again, he was less family to the Stazkos then she was right? He was adopted, she was half blood. Yet Anton was treated more like family than she ever had and...They had arrived to the Elevator quicker than expected. SHe had been extremely fast in her stride with her mind in the clouds.

"Forgive me Prinzessin." She bowed slightly. "I am unused to my role, please if you would like anything just ask, I am sure the Field Marshal will be here shortly to show you around. Would you like a drink or somewhere to sit?" The young Captain tried to make up for her unprofessional demeanor following her meeting with the Prinzessin, she just hoped the woman didn't notice. There didn't need to be more reason for the family to ostracize her for acting differently.

Augusta walked up the Stairs followed by her only Guard to see Captain Zofia. Who she knew was a Me,her of the Helghan Royal Family through her Studies. she was a bit surprised to see Zofia salute her. Wasn't she a member of the Royal Family, why is she greeting her and not some Guard? She bowed anyway as a little gesture and followed Captain as she led her to the Elevator.

"It's no Honor Captain, I should say the same you. I've always been fascinated by the Helghan Royal Family, it's really a Honor for me. I've read so much about your Family."

Augusta stopped in her tracks and giggled a bit, having already noted that Zofia wasn't used to this.

"It's quite already Captain, I'm not thirsty. I had some Kamurian Hot Tea with me in my Fathers Limousine on the way here, perhaps you'd be interested in some?"
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:00 pm

Prime Minister Eun Sol
Helghan Southern Palace
Helghan Empire

Prime Minister Sol practiced breathing in and out as his transport neared the southern palace. He was the first Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic to leave Vacifian shores in over 60 years. Following his inauguration he'd lifted the controversial isolationist policy put in by the Union Solidarity Party. This was his first official (or otherwise) departure from the home nation. Here his international equals would meet Vacif for the first time in generations. First impressions were everything, and there was much on the line for him. As they approached, the MIST intelligence agent assigned to be his aide ran through last minute cultural protocols and titles for the different national leaders he'd be meeting today. His wife, Etsu gripped his hand in support as she sat beside him on the journey there.

She knew her husband well, and right now he was feeling... out of place. Out of his element. For all the rallies and events he'd attended, they didn't help put him to ease. Though naturally being the first politician to leave for a foreign wedding of which the highest of esteemed person were in attendance of would probably put most people in a state of potential discomfort. She had confidence in him. He was smart, confident, composed and sharply dressed. Appearance wise he looked like he was ready to take on the world. Though years of partnership told her he had his doubts. Regardless of his personal thoughts, she knew he'd do well to represent their nation.

They watched the scenery pass as they drove up the winding road. The scenery was breathtaking, a mix of kept and unkempt forest made up of foreign trees not common if at all forested in Vacif. There was always something to a landscape when you saw it in person as opposed to a picture. It was refreshing to see something not cultivated at home. "Excuse me Mister Prime Minister! We're just approaching the palace gates now!" came the voice of the driver.

"Thank you Chi, I trust you've got the baggage under control?"

"Yes sir! Good luck out there."

After passing through security, the driver smoothly navigated their way to the the drop off point. "We've arrived sir."

With a curt word of thanks, Prime Minister Sol, his wife, and his aides stepped foot onto palace grounds. Taking in a breath of crisp morning air.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:53 am

Captain Zofia Mikula

Zofia couldn't help feeling flattered by the Prinzessin. To be honest she was a little surprised as well. Most people of high standing ignored her at best and detested her at worst. Many royal guards believed she had achieved rank through blood not merit which in the military was unthinkable. Yet here was a foreign leader, lauding her like she was an actual princess herself. She was one wasn't she.

The thought conflicted in her mind, making a mixture of emotions run across her face quickly before she reigned herself in and reminded herself of her proper place. She wasn't a princess she was a captain of the royal guard. Yet still her cheeks had reddened slightly at the Prinzessin's words. Such simple idle chatter had set her off. Really to have her do this job was foolish on Anton's part.

Snapping back to the conversation as the guest spoke Zofia was surprised by the Prinzessin's offer. Deciding it was just small talk she answered back to politely decline.

"Another time perhaps, thank you for the offer though." Zofia said, just as the faint ding of the elevator sounded and Anton appeared from beyond the door.

"Hello, Kron Prinzessin." Anton bowed rather deeply, but not so much as to drop eye contact with the visitor. "It's an honor to have you for such an important occasion for my sister." Anton shot a sudden yet subtle look of pity toward Zofia.

"Captain if you will please attend to the entrance, I have been notified another guest party has arrived as well." He smiled warmly to her expecting her to snap to it, noticing the somewhat different look she gave him from her usual hate filled eyes.

Zofia saluted Anton then bowed curtly to Augusta before briskly walking back to the doors at the front of the Spire's base. All the while she scolded herself silently.

A schoolgirl hides her emotions better, get your act together the woman was just being polite to you. You aren't even true royalty. That's why you work with Anton, you and him aren't really family even if that's what other people believe.

She sighed and straightened her uniform as she went. It was going to be a stressful few days.

Field Marshal Anton Valentin-Stazko

The elevator ride down had been annoying to say the least. That's what happens when your adopted sister, royal princess, and royal pain in the ass rides down it with you. Natalia, had been so different before she entered the military. So much more like the other sisters, kind, accepting, informal. Yet now she was like a snake in tall grass. Every word she spoke had a hint of threats, and every thing she did had a purpose. Why exactly she was here when Anton was certain she didn't care about her sister's wedding he could not figure out. That was the root of his problem with her. Most of her life she had been like an open book just like Damian, but now, it was impossible to know what she was thinking.

Surprisingly Natalia got off two levels above the base. No words just pushing the button and leaving. Not even a goodbye. What was she doing? Anton ignored it and checked his phone as the elevator doors waited to slide shut. An itinerary for the day popped up and he sighed at the laundry list of things he had waiting for him. Maybe he could get to bed by midnight tonight. Maybe if he sped the tours up and pawned some more minor tasks off on Zofia and the other Captains.

Putting his phone away Anton took in a strong breath as the elevator stopped. As the doors slid open he immediately felt guilty about his idea to give some of his workload to Zofia. He knew she would have difficulty with her door greeter task. Ask the woman to shoot a man or really any military related task and she was perfect for it. Have her greet a few front-page personas at the door and she would be twisting herself apart in her mind.

"Hello, Kron Prinzessin." Anton said, focusing on the Kron Prinzessin and bowing according to her stature. "It's an honor to have you for such an important occasion for my sister." Anton, suddenly noticed the mixed bag of emotions that was Zofia and inwardly sighed. It was like she was a kid again.

Dismissing her he offered his hand to the Prinzessin to scale the steps into the elevator easier. She was young roughly the same age as Sofia and Natalia, but she seemed altogether different to them. Anton had to admit he wasn't well caught up on the royals of other nations, but Augausta Bierbaum was honestly upon first appearance the opposite to them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Field Marshal Anton. I will be showing you around if you like or if you would prefer I can take you straight away to your quarters...er...I mean quest apartments. Whatever you would prefer." Anton was surprised he slipped up. He must have gotten rusty since he last visited the UoAE. Part of his job was to impress the quests with Helghast refinement, and he felt he was on a disadvantaged playing field with Zofia acting as the first contact of the Royal family.

Captain Zofia Mikula

Zofia took a second to collect herself before making her way down the steps to greet the next arrivals. Prime Minister Eun Sol and his wife Mrs. Etsu Min Sol. Saluting alongside her men, Zofia awaited them at the base of the stair way.

"Good morning mister Prime Minister. Mrs. Prime Minister." Zofia greeted the couple. "Welcome to the Spire, if you will please follow me." She didn't want to keep Anton waiting, however Zofia wouldn't forget her graces.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 pm

Autarch of Vanquaria

Scott Esic He, Autarch of the Dominion, barely managed to suppress a shudder of the nerves as the picturesque sight of the Southern Palace of Helghan displayed itself before his young eyes. The most powerful young man without a doubt in the world he was currently adorned in regal, almost blazing clothing tailored specifically for this occasion which was supplemented even further by a golden, gilded scabbard and a warm, crimson cloak decorated by the house symbol of his millennia-old dynasty.

Striking an imposing as well as stunning appearance befitting someone of his status, Scott was unfortunately wracked by the tingles when it came to occasions like this. Despite being very familiar with weddings, being already wedded to a beautiful Jaclean princess, Scott felt slightly vulnerable.

"Well, who wouldn't be?" he muttered to himself incredulously, almost ashamed at his lack of mental fortitude.

Sitting alone within the spacious emptiness of his limousine, apart of a convoy composed of multiple other vehicles, it was ironic that even one of the most recognised persons in the world would have moments where they would feel alone. However, Scott felt in this case this served an advantageous purpose; that being to prepare himself to wed Princess Lila of the Stazko clan.

After hours of travel the Autarch had at last reached his destination. Allowing one of his well-dressed bodyguards to open the door for him as was protocol Scott stepped out, inhaling deeply the air of the North. Cold and clean, unstained by the pollution of modern industry and that of which his ancestors would have breathed aeons ago.

Platinum blonde hair carefully patted to the side, the only skin he bared was that of his face. Skin so pale it could be described as luminous, Scott's eyes were gentle and appraising though they also conveyed a deeper well of burning fire to those who observed long enough. Soon enough he was joined by his formal entourage including one of his Dukes and a royal cousin of his who was a rising star Captain within the Imperial Army. His small army of bodyguards hustled away in the convoy as the reason being simply that this was not Esgonia with their poorly trained security personnel, this was Helghan and his men knew the Helghast were more than capable of maintaining event security for all VIPs in this momentous state event.

Led by the Helghast up the steps towards the Spire of the Palace the walk up was quiet. In any other context there would already be business talk between the men. Even now Scott expected work matters to be discussed, possibly with the other heads of states tjat would be attending for the ceremony. Ever busy he had been instilled a pride for work and the privilege of being the Autarch not to mention the responsibilities that came along with the vaunted position.

Having recently attended the Aegeaon Pact conference, Scott at the moment desired some relaxation. He wondered how Lila was doing. He had not seen her for about a month now, such was the call of duty. Hopefully their honeymoon after this would allow for much deserved bonding time, despite the lingering doubts in Scott's mind that told him otherwise. Given the diplomatic mountain of work he would have to go through, not one to fully trust such matters with his ministry, he personally pondered if confronted with the choice of family or work which one would he choose?

Saving his worrying for later he was all smiles as he approached the entrance into the Palace.
Last edited by Vanquaria on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:44 am

Second Helghan Empire wrote:Captain Zofia Mikula

Zofia took a second to collect herself before making her way down the steps to greet the next arrivals. Prime Minister Eun Sol and his wife Mrs. Etsu Min Sol. Saluting alongside her men, Zofia awaited them at the base of the stair way.

"Good morning mister Prime Minister. Mrs. Prime Minister." Zofia greeted the couple. "Welcome to the Spire, if you will please follow me." She didn't want to keep Anton waiting, however Zofia wouldn't forget her graces.

They waited for a very brief few moments before being greeted by a woman who he quickly identified as a Captain. Agent Koin (His assigned intelligence aide) had briefed him on the numerous military insignia, and ranks of the different nations that would be in attendance of the wedding. It was important to get a rank or title correct, even if they weren't a major political powerhouse. It was a sign of respect and courtesy.

"Of course Captain, thank you." The couple briskly marched up the stairway to keep pace as to not being tardy for any would-be events.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:28 am

Captain Zofia Mikula

Zofia couldn't help feeling flattered by the Prinzessin. To be honest she was a little surprised as well. Most people of high standing ignored her at best and detested her at worst. Many royal guards believed she had achieved rank through blood not merit which in the military was unthinkable. Yet here was a foreign leader, lauding her like she was an actual princess herself. She was one wasn't she.

The thought conflicted in her mind, making a mixture of emotions run across her face quickly before she reigned herself in and reminded herself of her proper place. She wasn't a princess she was a captain of the royal guard. Yet still her cheeks had reddened slightly at the Prinzessin's words. Such simple idle chatter had set her off. Really to have her do this job was foolish on Anton's part.

Snapping back to the conversation as the guest spoke Zofia was surprised by the Prinzessin's offer. Deciding it was just small talk she answered back to politely decline.

"Another time perhaps, thank you for the offer though." Zofia said, just as the faint ding of the elevator sounded and Anton appeared from beyond the door.

"Hello, Kron Prinzessin." Anton bowed rather deeply, but not so much as to drop eye contact with the visitor. "It's an honor to have you for such an important occasion for my sister." Anton shot a sudden yet subtle look of pity toward Zofia.

"Captain if you will please attend to the entrance, I have been notified another guest party has arrived as well." He smiled warmly to her expecting her to snap to it, noticing the somewhat different look she gave him from her usual hate filled eyes.

Zofia saluted Anton then bowed curtly to Augusta before briskly walking back to the doors at the front of the Spire's base. All the while she scolded herself silently.

A schoolgirl hides her emotions better, get your act together the woman was just being polite to you. You aren't even true royalty. That's why you work with Anton, you and him aren't really family even if that's what other people believe.

She sighed and straightened her uniform as she went. It was going to be a stressful few days.

The elevator ride down had been annoying to say the least. That's what happens when your adopted sister, royal princess, and royal pain in the ass rides down it with you. Natalia, had been so different before she entered the military. So much more like the other sisters, kind, accepting, informal. Yet now she was like a snake in tall grass. Every word she spoke had a hint of threats, and every thing she did had a purpose. Why exactly she was here when Anton was certain she didn't care about her sister's wedding he could not figure out. That was the root of his problem with her. Most of her life she had been like an open book just like Damian, but now, it was impossible to know what she was thinking.

Surprisingly Natalia got off two levels above the base. No words just pushing the button and leaving. Not even a goodbye. What was she doing? Anton ignored it and checked his phone as the elevator doors waited to slide shut. An itinerary for the day popped up and he sighed at the laundry list of things he had waiting for him. Maybe he could get to bed by midnight tonight. Maybe if he sped the tours up and pawned some more minor tasks off on Zofia and the other Captains.

Putting his phone away Anton took in a strong breath as the elevator stopped. As the doors slid open he immediately felt guilty about his idea to give some of his workload to Zofia. He knew she would have difficulty with her door greeter task. Ask the woman to shoot a man or really any military related task and she was perfect for it. Have her greet a few front-page personas at the door and she would be twisting herself apart in her mind.

"Hello, Kron Prinzessin." Anton said, focusing on the Kron Prinzessin and bowing according to her stature. "It's an honor to have you for such an important occasion for my sister." Anton, suddenly noticed the mixed bag of emotions that was Zofia and inwardly sighed. It was like she was a kid again.

Dismissing her he offered his hand to the Prinzessin to scale the steps into the elevator easier. She was young roughly the same age as Sofia and Natalia, but she seemed altogether different to them. Anton had to admit he wasn't well caught up on the royals of other nations, but Augausta Bierbaum was honestly upon first appearance the opposite to them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Field Marshal Anton. I will be showing you around if you like or if you would prefer I can take you straight away to your quarters...er...I mean quest apartments. Whatever you would prefer." Anton was surprised he slipped up. He must have gotten rusty since he last visited the UoAE. Part of his job was to impress the quests with Helghast refinement, and he felt he was on a disadvantaged playing field with Zofia acting as the first contact of the Royal family.

Captain Zofia Mikula

[b]HIM Augusta Aamantha Beirbaum[b]

Kron Prinzessin Augusta nodded a little when Captain Zofia declined her offer of Kamurian Tea. She could tell something she had said had set Zofia off somehow and immediately regretted it, not even knowing what she had said to do so. She curtsy bows as Captain Zofia leaves the elevator to do some boring Job that she was assigned to. She then turned towards the Field Marhal and bowed to him. As Zofia left Augusta quicky checked her Messages and texted her Father that she has arrived Safely without any Trouble. Not wanting to be anymore disrespectful Augusta slid her Phone back into her Portean Purse and smiled to the Field Marshal.

"Field Marshal" said Kron Prinzessin Augusta. "It's my pleasure to be here on behalf of my Father, he sends his personal regards to the Royal Couple." Augusta accepted the help from Anton and got into the elevator without much effort. She readjusted her Dress which had gotten out of place and then smiled as the Field Marhal addressed her "Field Marshal, perhaps you can show me around. I didn't bring much with me so I'm sure some Servants can bring my Luggage."

WELD 2020

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:09 am

Princess Natalia Stazko

Natalia stepped off the rear elevator for the Spire and approached the Vanquarian party. Among the men it was easy to pick out the Vanquarian Autarch. So striding up to meet the group the young woman popped off a Helghast salute before performing a curtsy to show respect.

"Autarch Scott, I am sure Lila will be thrilled to know you are here. I can lead you up to sister's chambers if you want." Natalia flashed a smile and waited for the Autarch to come with her to the less public elevator that went straight to the Palace portion of the Spire.

Captain Zofia Mikula

Leading the couple into the Spire's base Zofia briefly spoke about the area around them. She remained cordial, polite, and friendly hoping to impress upon them a sense of hospitality. That was why she had been stationed to greet the guests. She took a few extra moments to point out some pieces of art as she made her way back toward the elevator where Anton would be waiting with the Reutoan princess.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sol, I hope you enjoy your time here, should you need anything during your stay at the spire please feel free to contact me. Simply ask for me from any guard and I will be with you shortly. I hope to be meeting you again during your stay here and look forward to giving a proper tour of the grounds over the next few days if you are interested." She smiled. She had managed to largely collect herself and was putting on her professional act like usual. That made her all the more relaxed to be acting as she normally did even if it was a strange task it was the same sense of practiced discipline she had grown up with. Nothing too difficult after all.

Finally arriving at the elevator platform she again saluted Anton and the Kron Prinzessin.

"May I introduce Mr. Prime Minister Eun Sol and Mrs. Etsu Min Sol of Vacif." With a salute from Anton and a bow from Zofia the two groups merged and Zofia returned to the door.

Anton smiled warmly at the young woman beside him. So this was Reutoan Royalty. She was poised all right and carried herself better than his adopted sisters. The girls could take notes from her.

"I would be happy to do so." He cocked his head slightly, registering the report of Zofia approaching with the Vacif Prime Minister and his wife through his ear piece.

"I believe we will be joined by another couple of guests as well." As if on cue Zofia and the couple from Vacif arrived. As the Captain introduced them and was then dismissed Anton had a brief chance to size them up.

Unlike many others who would be attending Vacif was largely considered a wildcard due to their history of isolationism. In fact Anton could not remember ever meeting someone from the nation, which piqued his interest in them even more. Prime Minister Eun and his wife Etsu Min seemed to be also some of the few attendees representing a non-monarchy. Plenty of Quuens and Kings, and Princes, and Dukes, but Eun Sol was an elected leader of his nation. That made him even more intriguing to Anton then if he had just been and appointed diplomat. Elections in Helghan for local and Legislative offices was present but in truth the power had always and likely would always rest with the Autarchy. Even the thought of what Vacif or a true democracy had Anton wanting to pick the man's brain. Another time perhaps.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. and Mrs. Prime Minister. I am Field Marshal Valentin-Stazko, Please call me Anton. If you like, I was just about to show Kron Prinzessin Augusta around some of the Spire, I would be honored if you would join us." Anton offered his hand to shake the Prime Minister's another warm smile on his face.

Damian Stazko

Damian and Oleg bounced the small rubber ball off of the wall, ceiling, or floor between them back and forth. It wasn't a heated contest, the two were simply passing time as they waited on the girls. The Prince and his nephew the Crown Prince had been stuck following the girls around all day and it was getting awfully boring for them.

"Well, we could go into town and do something." Damian tried.

"My mother would kill us both if we are outside the Spire this whole weekend, you know that. Not to mention aunt Lila seems like she wouldn't mind helping her with that if we messed anything about her wedding up." Oleg complained. The pair would much rather be off doing...well anything really.

"They don't surely think we will follow them around all day like this. Not eve Nat was willing to do that." He bounced the ball off the wall and back to Oleg. He thought about his twin sister, must be nice to have a convenient excuse of supposedly "reporting to the Field Marshal." Damian would have rather hung out with Anton too, but no here he was while the girls chattered about ceremony specifics in the other room.

"Aunt Natalia went to great the groom's party. Didn't she tell you?" Oleg asked as he bounced the ball high off the floor causing Damian to have to move to catch it.

"I didn't even know they were here yet. Why didn't Lila go meet them, she is the one getting married." Damian scoffed at Natalia doing whatever she wanted. Ever since she joined the military she acted on whatever she wanted, like she was suddenly even higher Gustav.

"You sure you are the uncle here?" Oleg joked. He was only two years younger than Damian, and unlike Damian he was the Crown Prince, and was being groomed to be Autarch one day. He often joked about being the more mature of the two, since they had grown up more like brothers than uncle and nephew.

Damian grimaced at the joke. He wasn't in the mood now. He wanted to spend some time at the Spire actually enjoying what it had to offer, not cooped up in the damn throne room.

"Screw it, I'm going down to the bar. You can come if you want." Damian didn't wait for an answer but immediately headed for the stairs.

Nauchrtenfield
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nauchrtenfield » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:00 am

The waters outside of Helghan where calm, on the edge of the territorial water a large ship sat, around it a large escort force patrolled. It was the Nauchrten ship Nauchrtenkapitell, named after the nations capital it was the flagship of the navy, altho that role was ceremonial. For it was a old world war two era battleship, upgraded to among other things run on nuclear fuel. It was still a impressive design, it's six 51cm runs housed in three turrets, and many 10cm guns dotted the decks, followed by yet even more 40mm dedicated aircraft weaponry. on the bridge stood the three most important people in the entirety of Nachrtenfield, the Members of the Council. seventy years ago if they stood on this bridge they would be commanders of war, however today they where here to celebrate a marriage, and hopefully some stability to the region. Even if Nachrtenfield did not aprove of the human rights(or rather lack there of) in the nation of Vanquaria, they respected and had warm relations to the nation of Helgan.

It was late night, and they had all gathered on the bridge to watch the ceremonial emptying of the guns on the massive battleships. With final preparations done, the Chief Fire Director looked at the three councilors and spoke "My Councilors, the Helgan authorities have granted us permission to commence the ceremony, A, B, and C turret reporting ready. All secondary, and tertiary guns reporting ready " he said, still looking at his console, on the screen it showed the status of the ships many weapons, and a big red button on the touch screen, labeled "permission to fire"

The councilors looked at one another, with the one in a long coat, the general of the army, and the leader of the Council that ruled the nation looked at the admiral of the navy, his equal, and old friend, and spoke "Sofia, all yours, announce our arrival to this land, at your will"

The admiral smiled "Chief Director, Fire and empty all guns. Execute !" the last of the words changing from a speaking to a commanding shouting tone. The Chief smiled, replied, "by your command" and pressed the on the screen. moments later the ship shook mildly as the formidable array of weapons discharged all at once, a deafening cacophony of would be death, a display of such light and power that even if they where far from shore, it would light up the nearby coast for a moment. A flash of daylight at night. a few moments after that, a explosion in the sky rivaled only by few, for the shells all the weapons shoot out where not dummy rounds, but rather a special form of pyrotechnics, in essence, massive fireworks, that now light up the sky in all shades of blue and white, the colors of Nachrtenfield.

"All guns, empty," the Chief Director reported. The councilors smiled as they for just a moment enjoyed the light show. Then they in syncronysity turned there heels, and marched for the door leading out of the bridge, leaving the sound of well polished heels on cold metal, the familiar clop sound of military boots. they where now heading for the heli-pad on the ship, where a Helikopter 41 would take them to The Spire Palace, the site of ceremonies. The support staff had arrived a week ago and prepared everything already. So inside the helicopter where now only the three Council members, the six black robed State Guard officers, and the two Councillor Guard Officers, as well as the gifts to the soon to be married couple.

As they departed, so too did the battleship with escorts, they had done there job, they would now head back to nachrtenfield, leaving a lone commando carrier with full complement to remain in case the impossible happened and the councilors needed to be exfiltrated at once. But they where not alone in the air, the ceremonial protocols of nauchrtenfield did not end there, for two JAA 03 aircraft, painted bright blue to indicate it was crewed by the state guard flew on either side of of the helicopter.

As the helicopter approached the palace the pilot would hail the Helgans, "Helgan Ground Command, this is Nauchrten State Transport zero-zero-niner. Registration Number November-Dragoon two-four-two-one. Repeat: Helgan Ground Command, this is Nauchrten State Transport zero-zero-niner. Registration Number November-Dragoon two-four-two-one. Requesting permission to land and disembark VIP cargo. Over." as they stared the approach to the landing pad, the fighters waved good bye with the there wings before going vertical to gain height and return to the carrier
Last edited by Nauchrtenfield on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Autarch of Vanquaria

"Autarch Scott, I am sure Lila will be thrilled to know you are here. I can lead you up to sister's chambers if you want." Natalia flashed a smile and waited for the Autarch to come with her to the less public elevator that went straight to the Palace portion of the Spire.

Smiling, Scott greeted his sister-in-law as he was led off to meet his betrothed, "Princess Natalia, how have the days leading up to this wedding treated you? I've been away from Helsa for so long, I really must catch up with the family."
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Spire Command Room

The MAWLER system pinged as the Nauchrten aircraft traveled from their vessels inbound for the Spire. As the vehicles neared their destination and the escort craft peeled off the controllers began directing the pilot in to his landing platform.

"We read you zero-zero-niner, come on in to the west side of the Spire, you are clear to land on Platform three, ground crew will guide you in visually, Welcome to Helghan."

Inside the Spire A pair of Royal guard informed Prince Oleg of the Nauchrten's arrival and he left Damian at the main bar to go greet them. Taking a set of black cars to the aircraft platforms Oleg stepped out with his guards and approached.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all Councilors, I am Crown Prince Oleg, Welcome to Helghan." He offered his hand to shake then continued. "We have vehicles prepared whenever you are ready to head to the Spire." He motioned to the black cars behind him with drivers and guards standing beside them.

Princess Natalia

Natalia locked arms with her soon to be Brother in law and practically hauled him up the stairs with her.

"It's been the same as it always is, smile and wave and look pretty. Boring crap like that." She flashed another big smile as they walked. Around Scott and others from outside her family she was a completely different person. She was happy to try and look the part of a happy plucky young woman, but really she was much more of a traditional Stazko than she let on.

"I'm sure you have been busy, you work too hard!" She mashed the elevator button for a floor three below the main palace. The bar and lounge areas.

"We should have a drink before we go meet the others don't you think." She looked at him waiting for an answer. Purposefully making her eyes big to try and influence his answer.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Second Helghan Empire wrote:snip

The short walk to the elevator proved quite informative, and enlightening. Certainly first impressions were everything, and the Captain had done a magnificent job. Etsu had always been one to explore other cultures, so naturally the moments used to point out famous works of Helghan art work were greatly appreciated by the SPM. It wasn't dull by any means and the short conversation helped to hasten up the already short travel time between the front entrance and the elevator. It was there that the Captain made her departure, and the Prime Minister was face-to-face with one of Helghan's most esteemed.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. and Mrs. Prime Minister. I am Field Marshal Valentin-Stazko, Please call me Anton. If you like, I was just about to show Kron Prinzessin Augusta around some of the Spire, I would be honored if you would join us." Anton offered his hand to shake the Prime Minister's another warm smile on his face.

The Vacifian Prime Minister returned both gestures in kind, offering his own closed mouth smile. He reached out and grasped the hand with a firm shake. It was a given that no one liked a 'soft' handshake. It was small things like these, things that don't seem to matter, but kind of do as they linger in the minds of others. Eun did not need to verbally communicate with his wife on this one, they would both quite enjoy a tour of the spire. It would be much better for everyone if they got their bearings as opposed to getting lost while trying to explore the spire on their own.

"It'd be our pleasure Field Marshal. Thank you kindly for your offer." The Prime Minister replied warmly.

Nauchrtenfield
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nauchrtenfield » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:51 pm

"Pleasure to be here, Copy that, going in for western approach to pad three. Standing by for ground crew directions. Nauchrten State Transport zero-zero-niner out." the transport helicopter replied, before following the directions given by the ATC. As the craft got directed onto it's landing pad, and the rotors moved onto a vertical position, and the transport touched the ground. Ground crew descended on the craft at once, to make sure it would not move anywhere, and service it.

The rear door was lowered, and it had hardly stopped moving before the two Councillor Guard Officers exited. Tall and proud, clad in Armour molded to look like plate-male that protected the knights of old. Sabers and rondel knifes handing from there waists. On their shoulders especially long rifles where slung. Behind them came the six black clad State Guard troopers. Carrying ceremonial, but fully operational bolt action rifles. They too carried blades, as they had no less then three scabbards clipped to there white Sam Browne belts.

The eight guards lined up along one side of the transport. Both due to ceremonial protocol, and to await being directed to their quarters by helgan staff once the Councilors had left.

The three councilors too exited the helicopter, all dressed in the Dress Uniform of there selective branch, and marched up to Crown Prince Oleg. It was easy to see that they too marched at a perfect 120 beats per minute march, just like the soldiers had. They came to a halt in front of the Crown Prince, they however, omitted to end the march with the typical light stomp. The council at first greeted Oleg by all snapping to a short salute. Before the man in the middle, the leader of the council, General Wiking Sonderbeer took his hand. He was a tall man at some 2.05 meters, with light skin, piercing cold blue eyes. He along with Sofia, and around 50% of the Nauchrten population had a genetic defect that made his hair a intense patina white color. At only 37 he had shoot up the ranks and was with his fellow councilors the youngest to inhabit the office, but over the past three years they had all show themselves capable of the office.

"Well meet Crown Prince Oleg. I am General Wiking Sonderbeer, first amongst equals of the Nachurten state Council. This here are my colleagues in office, Marshal Jonas of Halldine, and Admiral Sofia der Nachtwald. We thank you for meeting us, and bestowing us the honor of being witnesses to this event."

He made a shourt pause, and smirked "But enough pleasantries. We are ready yo move out at once Crown Prince. You lead the way" he added.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Anton Valentin-Stazko

The Fieldmarshal selected the correct floor on the elevator terminal and turned back to the guests. He smiled warmly pointed back at the terminal.

"We are heading up a few floors, past staff and garrison sections to the more relaxing areas. We can start off in the Shrine and then move on to other parts of the Spire from there. Past the Shrine is the Gallery which has a few historical pieces on display." The Fieldmarshal spoke like a tour guide, it was a somewhat odd situation, with one of the highest ranking military leaders in Helghan just showing guests around what was more or less a living museum.

After a moment the door let out a faint ding and slid open revealing a room lit with an orange and red glow. The walls had gothic styled statues, each obviously modeled after a specific important historical figure. At the far end a silent forge sat behind what appeared to be stone benches and three statues with weapons held aloft forming the Helghast Triad as well as an archway to the forge.

"This is the Forge Shrine for the palace. It's almost identical to the one in Konstantine, except much smaller." He stepped off to the side and gestured forward allowing them to do as they pleased in the room.

Oleg Stazko

Oleg bowed slightly as the council members were ready to go and led them back to the waiting vehicles. He climbed in and the soldiers stood by to hold the door and help the tall councilors if need be. While Oleg and most of the Stazko's were slightly above average height among the Helghast the Nauchrten visitors were far taller than he was, in the case of General Sonderbeer he was a full head taller than Oleg.

Within a few moments the cars were rolling down the short road back to the Spire. The great tower cast a massive shadow over them as they neared and pulled the vehicles into a garage on the base. As they exited and made their way to the elevator Oleg was sure to try and give them an idea of where he was taking them.

"I believed it best to head to the Main Hall at the center of the Spire, but if you are tired or anything I can have someone take you to the guest towers and show you around them." As the Elevator climbed he sized them up out of the corner of his eye. Oleg couldn't help but be intrigued by the General, having moved to such prestige in his nation, and being a few years younger than his own father. Merit was held in high regard in Helghan, but it seemed that these Nauchrten's truly knew it's value.

Nauchrtenfield
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nauchrtenfield » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:33 am

Second Helghan Empire wrote:Anton Valentin-Stazko

The Fieldmarshal selected the correct floor on the elevator terminal and turned back to the guests. He smiled warmly pointed back at the terminal.

"We are heading up a few floors, past staff and garrison sections to the more relaxing areas. We can start off in the Shrine and then move on to other parts of the Spire from there. Past the Shrine is the Gallery which has a few historical pieces on display." The Fieldmarshal spoke like a tour guide, it was a somewhat odd situation, with one of the highest ranking military leaders in Helghan just showing guests around what was more or less a living museum.

After a moment the door let out a faint ding and slid open revealing a room lit with an orange and red glow. The walls had gothic styled statues, each obviously modeled after a specific important historical figure. At the far end a silent forge sat behind what appeared to be stone benches and three statues with weapons held aloft forming the Helghast Triad as well as an archway to the forge.

"This is the Forge Shrine for the palace. It's almost identical to the one in Konstantine, except much smaller." He stepped off to the side and gestured forward allowing them to do as they pleased in the room.

Oleg Stazko

Oleg bowed slightly as the council members were ready to go and led them back to the waiting vehicles. He climbed in and the soldiers stood by to hold the door and help the tall councilors if need be. While Oleg and most of the Stazko's were slightly above average height among the Helghast the Nauchrten visitors were far taller than he was, in the case of General Sonderbeer he was a full head taller than Oleg.

Within a few moments the cars were rolling down the short road back to the Spire. The great tower cast a massive shadow over them as they neared and pulled the vehicles into a garage on the base. As they exited and made their way to the elevator Oleg was sure to try and give them an idea of where he was taking them.

"I believed it best to head to the Main Hall at the center of the Spire, but if you are tired or anything I can have someone take you to the guest towers and show you around them." As the Elevator climbed he sized them up out of the corner of his eye. Oleg couldn't help but be intrigued by the General, having moved to such prestige in his nation, and being a few years younger than his own father. Merit was held in high regard in Helghan, but it seemed that these Nauchrten's truly knew it's value.

The Councilors took the travel with silence, but they where not idle, there eyes where moving, they where making small movements, speaking the hidden language that only they spoke, for so close where the councilors. That they did not need words to speak, they could almost read eatchothers thoughts by now, and they all knew that this bond would only deepen as even more time passed. Wiking eyed the Crown Prince. He was a young man, in his own nation he would still have at least a year left in Gymnasiet before he would be consider a proper adult. But he knew that the young lad showed promise, and if he grew to take the boots of his god father Anton Valentin-Stazko. Wiking knew that he would become a good adversary, and trusted ally. Wiking also knew that the Helgans valued merit, almost as much as his own home and the nation he represented did.

As they walked in the halls, the councilors keep looking around, taking in the looks and sights. When posed with the question, Wiking looked at his fellow councilors for a quick moment, exchanging looks, talking.
He looked back towards the crown prince and replied "No Crown Prince, we are fine. So the Main Hall will suffice. We will regroup with our remaining Kit and subordinates at a later time. At first i think it would be proper to pay our respects to the other honored guests, and the couple to be, if they are not occupied with matters of state, or one another. of course would not want to rob them more time then necessary. But if at all possible we would like to hand over a gift of greeting, so to say" he said. For a moment changing his cold and straight face for a warm smile.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 am

Anton Valentin-Stazko

Oleg Stazko

Kronprinzessin Augusta remained silent through the rest of the Elevator ride as it did not directly relate to her, nodding when the Field Marshall explained where they'd be heading off to. She was certainly fascinated by everything here and she was determined to learn more, she was in a perfect setting to study more then what books could ever describe. As the Elevator dinged and the party departed from the Elevator, Kronprinzessin Augusta smiled as she got off the Elevator and quietly walked over to one of the Gallery's to look at it. Perhaps she could learn something from these.

(OOC Note: sorry for being offline for so long, I'll try to be more active from now on)

WELD 2020

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 am

Oleg Stazko

Having been tutored his whole life for events such as this Oleg couldn't help still feeling nervous at his performance. He was of course representing his mother and father to a foreign government but more than that he represented the Helghast as a whole, and that was something that weighed heavily on the young shoulders of the Crown Prince. The demeanor of the Nauchrten Councilors actually served to calm him slightly. They were very professional and the suggestion to move straight away to meet up with other guests seemed like a good idea. So nodding to the councilors he sent a pair of palace servants to direct the other members leading guests up to the main hall as soon as possible.

"We should be meeting up with my Aunt and the rest of the wedding party in the Main Hall. So right this way." Oleg returned the councilor's smile as he stepped forward leading the group through ornate halls interspersed with stained glass windows, which lit the hall in a rainbow of colors.

As they stepped into the main hall it had been largely readied to receive guests. Along one wall items of food and a bar awaited those who wished for something and there were places to sit and mingle with others. Already the large number of guests from Helghan and Vanquaria who didn't warrant special attention chatted and enjoyed themselves as they either introduced themselves to others or reacquainted themselves with old colleagues. A pair of well dressed photojournalists flitted by trying to remain out of the way while also being all but tethered to guards who followed them around. The hall itself has stone walls and a high vaulted ceiling painted to show the first conquest of Vekta during the middle ages led by one of the long line of Autarchs. The walls had a few alcoves with padded stone seating in intervals ending in a large doorway that opened into a terraced garden.

"Please help yourselves, I am sure other guests and the bride and groom will be here shortly." Oleg stepped away to the bar where Damian sat flicking almonds over a pyramid of glasses into a bowl on the other side.

Anton

The group milled about in the gallery as Anton stood solemnly in front of the forge tools. Even though he wasn't Stazko by blood, he felt a connection to the room. It was part of the history that tied the royal family to Helghan. Culturally the intense focus on the stone and earth of their forefathers and the ability to forge something, literally in the case of items here, was the pinnacle of Helghast religious and societal ideals. Make something worth while with what you have been given. Anton was a living embodiment of those ideas and he was a hardcore follower of the Codices for Ghastism even if he didn't express that openly. This room was his favorite in the palace.

As he enjoyed the interest the guests had in helghast history while he took a moment to silently pray while he was at the shrine, a servant approached him and whispered into his ear a message from upstairs. The servant quickly departed and Anton turned to the guests.

"Please if you all will follow me we will make our way to the main hall for the time being, the other guests are gathering there. You will have almost free reign of the palace grounds outside of the Royal Wing throughout your stay so you are welcome back." He guided them to the door then to the elevator and finally into the main hall after a brief trip through an interior hall lit with lights both above their heads and below their feet along the base of the walls.

In the main hall Anton was relieved to see the vast majority of guests were gathering here already, his nephew and brother sat at the bar, something Anton would be interfering with as soon as he had the opportunity. He also noticed most of the guests so far seemed to be Helghast and Vanquarian with a sprinkling of Imperians and what looked to be the Nauchrtenfield councilors. Oleg really should be mingling, the boy was inexperienced and looked to be ignoring the duties of his station. Dishonorable.

Parting with his own charges Anton began making a bee-line for the pair at the bar until Natalia and the Vanquarian royal delegation entered. It was more important he met with Scott than cuffed the other two. So Anton politely maneuvered through the crowd until he could approach the Vanquarian Autarch and salute the man properly.

Alongside him a handful of helghast officers and nobles popped off their own salutes to the Autarch and a not so surprisingly large amount of women young and old collected to ogle the Autarch.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Prime Minister Eun Sol
Helghan Southern Palace Gallery
Helghan Empire

The Prime Minister wasn't one to get worked up about art, but with years of art classes and culture classes he couldn't help but appreciate the technique, and history that each piece in the gallery represented. He strode up and down the halls of the gallery taking in everything he could while his wife picked the Field Marshal's brain on most every piece that they came upon. She wasn't as well versed with history as he was but enjoyed the arts just as much if not (or more probably) more than him. She took inspiration for her fashion lines from anything that could represent something, from fine art and statues to nature, and the urban sprawl.

Prime Minister Sol was admiring a painted piece depicting the old capital of Pyrrhus dated some 1300 years ago when Field Marshal Valentin-Stazko spoke up to gather them back to the main hall to regroup with additional guests.

"Please if you all will follow me we will make our way to the main hall for the time being, the other guests are gathering there. You will have almost free reign of the palace grounds outside of the Royal Wing throughout your stay so you are welcome back."

They were quickly brought back to the main hall where there was at least a ten-fold increase in guests. Many of which matched the complexion of most of the northern states like Helgan, Vanquaria, and so forth. He chuckled to himself, quietly remarking to himself that it would be rather easy to spot himself in this crowd. The Field Marshal departed to tend to his own business, leaving the small group to explore and socialize on their own. The Vacifan Prime Minister entered the main hall in full stride as he struck up conversation naturally with other esteemed guests.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents