NATION

PASSWORD

Lethen-Hinodian Royal Marriage [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Lethen-Hinodian Royal Marriage [IC]

Postby Lethen Empire » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:59 pm

OOC Thread
The Marriage of King Luka of Letheny and Imperatrix Akatsuki of Hinodia

It was with great glee that King Luka of the Lethen Empire and Imperatrix Akatsuki of Autarchist Hinodia were to be married. As they both were the reigning and absolute rulers of their respective nation, this was by choice, and therefore this marriage is predicted to be very stable.

King Luka, age 21, of the Lethen Empire, had been recently coronated after the assassination of his father - King Ran. King Ran’s rule was prosperous under the titanium heel of his boot. Rebellions were shattered and the Lethen people grew more prosperous - though, Australia was lost. The campaign was too expensive, and the Australians were far too zealous towards achieving independence. Generally, anyways, King Ran’s rule was rather successful - until an Alden nationalist assassinated him during a military parade. King Luka’s rule, though short - has been marked by a perceived relaxation in government strictness.

Later, Luka von Alterz IV was coronated - and now, he is to find his queen, Imperatrix Akatsuki of Hinodia. Imperatrix Akatsuki is the second born child of the Emperor of Hinomoto and a Prussian noblewoman. As a suicide-attack killed her immediate family, she was the only one left in the line of succession. So far, she has brought in a wave of massive reform, and reawakened the military power of Hinodia, while bringing in some equality for the people.

With both Luka von Alterz IV and Akatsuki of the House of Hinomoto having Germanic ancestry, the wedding is to be treated as such. Guards will be dressed in traditional military uniforms, with pickelhaube hats, and assault rifles of faux, polished wood. The wedding is to be conducted in the ballroom of the palace. A priest from The Republic of Christiandom will perform the marriage.

King Luka was excited for his marriage. He woke up early, had a drink of coffee, and dressed in the grandest uniform he had in his closet: a black naval commander's outfit, with custom epaulets, and an assortment of medallions and jewelry.

Think similarly to the outfits Tsar Nicholas II and King George V wore

He wasn't sure whether to put on an ermine cloak. What if his soon-to-be wife was unable to dress as grandly? He didn't want to hoard the spotlight. He asked a maid what she thought about it, and her reply was, "I'm sure she'll have a fancy enough outfit for this, my lord - I would say, go ahead." So, the King put on his ermine cloak. He checked himself out in the mirror, to make sure he looked absolutely perfect. He came to the conclusion that he wouldn't need his glasses for the wedding, and that maybe a LITTLE makeup wouldn't hurt, like they did with news anchors.

He exited the backstage room of the von Alterz Palace ballroom, to see that the decorations were complete. Everything was absolutely clean - the golden pillars and golden crown molding of the room was as shiny as a mirror, the chandeliers were lit, and a few banners were set up, as well as an alternation of the Hinodian and Lethen flag set up along the walls in a pattern. The wedding arch, located on the stage, was covered in a grand array of flowers and ribbon, and faced an array of open benches with comfortable cushions.

With everything in place, King Luka had enough time to get his makeup dealt with before the first guests would arrive and began to walk backstage.

On their way, you would notice the area around the city of Alterz was completely devoid of life - it was empty. It did seem to make the air just a little cleaner, and the sky clearer, but there must’ve been some other reason for this.
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:59 am

When their request was accepted, the attending guests from Celestial China immediately set out to the Capital of the Lethen Empire to attend the Royal marriage. Ambassador Zhang Ling, who was very excited to go to the Lethen Empire, would have the task of trying to get relations going with the Empire, for both nations had similar governments. Senator Ying Qin would discuss relations along with Zhang, while General Qin Yei would go with them in case anything happend.

When they arrived, it appeared that they were the first ones there, so they entered the von Alterz Palace to wait. What they saw amazed them greatly.

The golden pillars and golden crown molding of the room was rich with shine and light, and the decorations were marvelous! The Hinodian and Lethen flags on the walls were such a sight, the three stared at them for most of their wait. They observed on the most comfortable cushions they have ever sat on, and enjoyed the most calming tea.

They soon approached the King of Lethen when they saw him for greeting and discussed on improving relations with the two nations.
Last edited by Great Celestial China on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
I'll add more in my sig eventually
I gave up fixing the flag, might ask for help one day

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:17 am

Lord Inquisitor Thomas Quilljoy, Inquisitor Anne Gulliman, Lance Corporal James Quilljoy, and Lance Corporal Maria Tellerson(Quilljoy's nephew/adopted son and his daughter in law, respectively), as well as the priest(Brother-Chaplain Dietrich, of the Konigsberg 1st and Only) entered the palace.
Dietrich went off to begin prepping for the wedding, while the other four went to greet Luka.
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:40 am

The Lethen Empire, or Letheny, and Kyrenaia were acquainted with each other, some might even say, that both sides were friends with each other. Sure, it was not a deep friendship, te Kyrenaian Foreign Affairs Ministry would freely admit that, but it was a friendship.
And Vizir ben Sahid, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kyrenaia, also would freely admit, that he wanted to deepen the friendship between Letheny and Kyrenaia - a thought, that was returned by both of his superiors, the Grand Vizier al-Zahir and the Sultana Razia, as well as of three of the other four Ilkhans. The only one in tat higher political echelon of Kyrenaia, who was not the greatest of fans of the idea, but supported it due to raison d'état, was the Ilkhana of Fenchu, a woman named Nesrin, who had her reasons.
Of course, although she knew the groom, Dschamilla would not attend this occassion, but as Kyrenaia wanted to deepen the relations with Letheny, a pair was sent to the occassion by request of Vizier ben Sahid, one, which had been proven to only have one weakness: Those infernal, twice blasted, thrice forsaken and quadrupally fucked heels!
Those were the thoughts in the head of Princess Aurelia bint-Damir, the sixteen years old daughter to Prince Damir ibn-Razia, with whom she was to attend the marriage between King Luka of Letheny and Imperatrix Akatsuki of Hinodia. Aurelia, daughter of a Selkie-Maiden and a Kyrenaian Prince, did not have as much of a dark skin complexion as her father and she had her mothers blue eyes, sparkling sapphires for everyone she looked at, as well as her forme - from her father, she had the smile, the tenacity and the abilities as a dancer.
She wore a silken dress going down to her ankles, as appropriate for a White Tie Occassion such as this, fitting her well and bringing out her eyes thanks to the colour, Cobalt Blue, a sheath dress without sleeves and allowing her to move freely... if it weren't for the heels, that is, which gave her a few extra centimetres in height. As appropirate for a Kyrenaian Princess, she wore little in the ways of jewelry, basically only a small, silver pendant around her neck, resting on the lower edge of her collarbone. Her blonde hair was open, well combed and cared for, but not styled, in fact a little bit wild.
Her father, like most men for such occassions, came off easily: A suit, with waistcoat and cuffs and everything belonging to it, fitting him perfectly and, together with his short brown hair, which was combed back, and golden eyes, made him look positively delectable. His smile told of a gentleman and a bon vivant, who loved the experiences of life classically, in measures and with clean conscience, which was one of the reasons why he was also a chairman of several charities in Kyrenaia and member of quite a few more, being committed to them as well.
And, of course, he was a diplomat by sheer virtue of his station, after all, he was the third child of the Sultana of Kyrenaia - while his sister and his brother made names for themselves in the armed forces, he served his country like this. Not a bad way, he would freely say, any of them, but this was his and he loved it.
Aurelia glanced over from the corner of her eye as they approached Alterz Palace's ballroom, only to blush lightly as he looked back, their arms linked. Everything around here looked perfect, even grander then what Dschamilla had told them, fit for the occassion.
"The heels?", her father asked with a small, proud smile.
"The heels.", Aurelia confirmed, a small frown crossing her face for but a moment. "Damn White Tie, I would kill for my Horseman Boots..."
"Hopefully not me!", Damir joked, but his smile lost a small bit at one point. "Have you noticed the city?"
"Yes.", Aurelia whispered back, "It's empty, I think... eerily quiet in any case." Her father nodded. "Careful and quiet, as always?"
"Yes.", Damir whispered back, and his smile was back. "But before we do that, let's do our duty."
And with that, they arrived at the ballroom, not the first to be there and already amongst quite an interesting company.
RPing in MT and PT.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:41 am

Luka was stopped from going backstage by the two groups of guests who arrived from China and the RoC. No time for the makeup then, Luka thought. He turned to the group and waved nervously, and spoke up.

"Well, well, well. I didn't expect any of you to arrive anytime soon, but - this is no issue. Welcome! Enjoy your stay in Letheny. Can I get you, er, any refreshments?" Luka said. "I see you're appreciating the architecture. It borrows from old architectural styles popular in Prussia." He continued speaking, to his guests from China.
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:57 am

Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:11 am

Lethen Empire wrote:Luka was stopped from going backstage by the two groups of guests who arrived from China and the RoC. No time for the makeup then, Luka thought. He turned to the group and waved nervously, and spoke up.

"Well, well, well. I didn't expect any of you to arrive anytime soon, but - this is no issue. Welcome! Enjoy your stay in Letheny. Can I get you, er, any refreshments?" Luka said. "I see you're appreciating the architecture. It borrows from old architectural styles popular in Prussia." He continued speaking, to his guests from China.

James Quilljoy was the first to speak.
"Thank you sir, and congrats."
NEWS:

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:30 am

His Majesty the Ras, Emmanuel the 2nd and the Crown Prince, Mekonnen, arrived in the royal car.

Mekonnen had spent most of the drive there reminding his father of the importance of making a good impression.

"I heard you were quite rude to some dignitaries at the Royal Event. And you were late! Now I know you are aware of this, but I'll say it again: what you do and how you act reflects on the monarchy, and the nation. We just opened up to the world beyond West America. We have to seize the moment, and we can only do that by making a good first impression."

Emmanuel scoffed. "I think you've forgotten who is the son and who is the father! What right to you have to talk to me in this manner! I have attended diplomatic events before."

"Not like these, father. It's been mostly regional, where the leaders are friends and offer nothing but praise. I worry sometimes, that your age is getting to you. This isn't West America. We know no one here, but we can make new allies just from this-"

"We've arrived." They both stared at the enormous palace, in awe of its beauty. "Quite nice. I'll talk to Minister Roni about getting funds to renovate our own Palace."

Mekennon sighed. "You know Parliament wouldn't approve of the expense...."

"Nonsense. I do hope you'll be supportive of your dear old father, or at least pretend to be in front of the others."

"I support you father, I really do, but-"

"Silence. The others are nearby."

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:51 am

Bruke wrote:His Majesty the Ras, Emmanuel the 2nd and the Crown Prince, Mekonnen, arrived in the royal car.

Mekonnen had spent most of the drive there reminding his father of the importance of making a good impression.

"I heard you were quite rude to some dignitaries at the Royal Event. And you were late! Now I know you are aware of this, but I'll say it again: what you do and how you act reflects on the monarchy, and the nation. We just opened up to the world beyond West America. We have to seize the moment, and we can only do that by making a good first impression."

Emmanuel scoffed. "I think you've forgotten who is the son and who is the father! What right to you have to talk to me in this manner! I have attended diplomatic events before."

"Not like these, father. It's been mostly regional, where the leaders are friends and offer nothing but praise. I worry sometimes, that your age is getting to you. This isn't West America. We know no one here, but we can make new allies just from this-"

"We've arrived." They both stared at the enormous palace, in awe of its beauty. "Quite nice. I'll talk to Minister Roni about getting funds to renovate our own Palace."

Mekennon sighed. "You know Parliament wouldn't approve of the expense...."

"Nonsense. I do hope you'll be supportive of your dear old father, or at least pretend to be in front of the others."

"I support you father, I really do, but-"

"Silence. The others are nearby."

Corporal James Quilljoy and Corporal Maria Tellerson approached the two. James held out his hand. "Hello."
NEWS:

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:16 am

Luka took a moment to figure out which guest he could talk to. There were the Kyrenaians, the Chinese, those Communists from the Philippines which he only allowed because of a special exception, and the Brukeans. He figured the Kyrenaians would make a good choice for now. He adjusted his ermine cloak, crossed his arms behind his back, and began walking towards his Kyrenaian guests.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:32 am

Mekkonen warmly shook the Corporal's hand. Emmanuel was less friendly, still sour from the argument with his son.

Mekkonnen spoke first, before his father could say anything. "Hello there, what a pleasure to meet you. I am the Crown Prince of Bruke and this is my father, the Ras. So, how do you know the groom and bride?"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:34 am

Bruke wrote:Mekkonen warmly shook the Corporal's hand. Emmanuel was less friendly, still sour from the argument with his son.

Mekkonnen spoke first, before his father could say anything. "Hello there, what a pleasure to meet you. I am the Crown Prince of Bruke and this is my father, the Ras. So, how do you know the groom and bride?"

"My uncle/adoptive father is the Leader of the RoC. We're pretty close allies."
NEWS:

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:43 am

"It's good then, that you're here. Good personal relationships between leaders make for good alliances. We don't know them as well as you, but here we are. We hope to build more relationships with other nations and all that. Can't stand another West American summit- just 5 people who already know everything about each other pretending like they're meeting for the first time."

Emmanuel had to restraint himself from yelling at his son in front of the guests. He would do that later, back at the Palace....

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:45 am

Bruke wrote:"It's good then, that you're here. Good personal relationships between leaders make for good alliances. We don't know them as well as you, but here we are. We hope to build more relationships with other nations and all that. Can't stand another West American summit- just 5 people who already know everything about each other pretending like they're meeting for the first time."

Emmanuel had to restraint himself from yelling at his son in front of the guests. He would do that later, back at the Palace....

Corporal Maria Tellerson poked Emmanuel. "Sir, you allright? You look like you're going to explode."
NEWS:

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:58 am

Emmanuel regained his composure, if only for a moment.

"Yes, thank you for asking. I'm fine. It's just...... the weather! Yes, the weather. It's so warm this time of year."

Mekonnen whispered in his father's ear.

"I mean... cold! It's so cold this time of year."

Mekkonen defused the situation. "Please excuse my father, he's feeling a bit tired from the journey here. Aren't you, father?"

Emmanuel got the hint. "Yes. I think I'll go find our table so I can sit down. Excuse me."
Last edited by Bruke on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Muengzhuo dynasty
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Muengzhuo dynasty » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Crown Princess of the Muengzhuo dynasty, Jia Heng have arrived after a 5 day trip to the Lethen Empire. She wore a very beautiful Outfit that is mostly Chinese. She was excited to speak with the King as well as his Wife or what Emperor Zhan Xue called her "Master."
Muengzhuo dynasty
"We are supportive of Letheny and Imperial Hinodia against the Hongchanese. Long live the Empire!

Current Year: 2004 AD | Tech Level: PMT

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:Luka took a moment to figure out which guest he could talk to. There were the Kyrenaians, the Chinese, those Communists from the Philippines which he only allowed because of a special exception, and the Brukeans. He figured the Kyrenaians would make a good choice for now. He adjusted his ermine cloak, crossed his arms behind his back, and began walking towards his Kyrenaian guests.

Damir smiled as the young King of Letheny approached him and Aurelia, bowing his head in respect to the friend of his nation, with his daughter following suit.
"Ah, King Luka, the man of the day!", he then said with a smile as he raised his head again, offering his hand for the local ruler to shake, "Damir ibn-Razia, Prince of the Ilkhanate of Utica and envoy of the Sultanate of Kyrenaia. My daughter, Aurelia."
The young Princess bowed her head at that, smiling gracefully, while her eyes sparkled. "It's an honour, Sir.", she spoke.
Her father took the word again: "The Sultana regrets, that she couldn't come personally, as does the Grand Vizier. Both of them, however, send you their best regards and best wishes for what is to come. May the union between you and your bride be long, happy and blessed by the Lioness, as she put it."
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

German Austro-Hungary
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby German Austro-Hungary » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:25 pm

His Serene Highness, Othello I, of the Holy German Austro-Hungarian Empire, and his royal consort, Natalie, Princess Royal, have reserved a train for themselves and have begun their 7 day trip to the Lethen Empire. Bringing along with them are the German military’s best generals:

Othello wore his traditional military uniform, Natalie in her
which was tailored by Othello’s personal tailors back in Berlin.
✠ Deutsches Österreichisch-Ungarische Reich ✠

German Austro-Hungary is one of the major powers in Europe that comprises of the German Empire and the Austro-Hungary Dual Monarchy and expands from the North Sea to the Adriatic Sea. The empire is ruled by His Serene Highness, Holy German Emperor Othello I, son of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and Sophie Chotek, and twin brother of Aleksandar.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Luka shook Damir's hand excitedly. "Glad to see you came - even with those two missing, it's still appreciated. And, well, thank you - kind words, and they are appreciated. How is it back in your homeland?" He said.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Mekonnen turned back to the Corporals. "I have heard much of your country, and it fascinates me. A modern-day Crusader state! I assume your ancestors journeyed to the Holy Land, then."

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:Luka shook Damir's hand excitedly. "Glad to see you came - even with those two missing, it's still appreciated. And, well, thank you - kind words, and they are appreciated. How is it back in your homeland?" He said.

"Oh, Kyrenaia is beautiful as always, the endless deserts holding new marvels for those wanting to see - and in the villages, town and cities as well.", Damir replied with a smile, glad that the lessings of a Polytheist had been received well by a Christian, "And we love our discourses just as much as we always did, both on the lectern and on the sports field. Just the other day, Aurelia here and her squadron of horsearchers won for the HGA in an important tournament. All thanks to her training!"
The young Princess blushed quite heavily. "I wouldn't say so, Dad, we have some amazing talents... Siham and Basma, for example.", she spoke, still blushing, before she turned to Luka. "But enough about Kyrenaia - Your Highness, if I may ask, how is Letheny?"
RPing in MT and PT.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:45 pm

"Letheny is great. Our Dominions and colonies are all fairing well, Australia has stopped bothering us, and....yeah. We had the city cleared of vehicles to clear out the noise and pollution - and, there's some...construction around the city, and cars would get in the way." Luka said, his voice trailing off when he brought up the construction. "But, er, essentially, Letheny is fairing well." He added on.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:"Letheny is great. Our Dominions and colonies are all fairing well, Australia has stopped bothering us, and....yeah. We had the city cleared of vehicles to clear out the noise and pollution - and, there's some...construction around the city, and cars would get in the way." Luka said, his voice trailing off when he brought up the construction. "But, er, essentially, Letheny is fairing well." He added on.

Aurelia smiled and nodded. "That's wonderful to hear!", she spoke with a tiny bit of cheer in her voice, before she suggested, "Peace and progress even in times of change - I wish one could say that about Kyrenaia all the time!"
"Indeed.", Damir noted with a nod, "We do have our violent changes and progresses, for a given definition of the term, in our history as well. Still, it is wonderful to hear, that despite all, Letheny is moving forward. And this day..." He motioned to the entire ballroom. "...will prove it even more. You're wiser then your age lets on, Young King."
RPing in MT and PT.

Muengzhuo dynasty
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Muengzhuo dynasty » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:55 pm

She went over to King Luka as they were having a good Conversation. Despite Muengzhuo having good relations with Imperial Hinodia aka Luka's wife as well as being a Puppet of them she said a simple hello to him. "Hello there. You may not recognize me as i am the sister of Emperor Zhan Xue of the Muengzhuo dynasty."
Muengzhuo dynasty
"We are supportive of Letheny and Imperial Hinodia against the Hongchanese. Long live the Empire!

Current Year: 2004 AD | Tech Level: PMT

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Bruke wrote:Mekonnen turned back to the Corporals. "I have heard much of your country, and it fascinates me. A modern-day Crusader state! I assume your ancestors journeyed to the Holy Land, then."

"Ja, some of them did."
NEWS:

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents