NATION

PASSWORD

Saeleacum Obscurum [OOC/Signup]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Saeleacum Obscurum [OOC/Signup]

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:07 pm

IC thread is here.



The Human Confederacy and the Second Cybertronian Empire have long rivaled one another; ever since Earth was engulfed in the Great War and evolved technologically, tensions between the Cybertronian race as a whole and humanity have surged. The Technoist (technological supremacist) regime led by Megatron has dedicated itself to bringing humanity to its saeleacum obscurum (Latin for dark ages), . To achieve this end, Megatron has decided to try and subjugate one of humanity's most important colonies - and one of its first and most prosperous: New Earth. The Autobot Commonwealth have also arrived on New Earth, though they are divided amongst themselves: Some of them seek to help humanity, while others want to leave them in the dust.

Now, as for the Human Confederacy, they, at the moment, are divided amongst themselves through political schisms: Traditionalists (humans who did not undergo any type of cybernetic enhancement or other such upgrade), Celestials (humans enhanced by technology; cyborgs, Gundams, etc.) and Second-Born Intellects (mechanical lifeforms created by organic lifeforms, some of which are reverse-engineered Cybertronian technology). This will be vital information for some documents. There are supremacists in this system, and Megatron seeks to manipulate the Second-Born Intellects into becoming mechanical supremacists just like him. Traditionalists are treated as second-class citizens by the Celestials and especially by many of the Second-Born Intellects.

Also, the Human Confederacy despises the entire Cybertronian race because of the whole Great War that was waged throughout the entire known Milky Way and ruined many worlds (mainly because of combats and because the Decepticons ransacked and destroyed many worlds, though the more unscrupulous Autobots and neutral parties were also prone to doing this), and forced them into the Allowed Zone and left them there to rot after the Scouring of Old Nebulos (the culmination of the Nebulan War which left). At one point, Galvatron the Mad Tyrant tried to gather together an army to wage war against the Human Confederacy, but they were swiftly defeated and the Human Confederacy sterilized five of the ten planets allowed. Because of this, many Cybertronians, especially Decepticons, have extremely low perceptions on the human race, which has extended to organics as a whole; many of the Autobots perceive the Human Confederacy to be traitors because they were once allies until after the Scouring of Old Nebulos and after they were forced out of human space.

RULES:

1. No Godmodding, no Metagaming, no Autohitting, etc.
2. Be sure that you remain active.
3. As OP of this RP, my word is law. If you break a rule, you will first be warned; repeated offences will ensure that you are kicked from this RP. The input of the Co-OPs are also highly respected.
4. Write a minimum of two paragraphs before posting. This is to ensure that there's no one-liners or low-effort posts.
5. If you are not a FT nation, then I would suggest allying with a more powerful nation and stealing their technology.
6. Use common sense when plotting your strategies to attack your enemies' strongholds. If there's a strategy that will lead to your defeat, then plot out another strategy.
7. For applications for countries on New Earth, try to be as original and inventive as possible. Use the TFWiki for inspiration as well.
8. If you have any questions about my nation's lore, do be sure to ask me.
9. As always, have fun playing this RP!
10. For future reference, the Second Cybertronian Empire is my nation, and I will be creating the Human Confederacy as a nation soon.


Code: Select all
[size=200][b][u][color=#FF0000]APPLICATION[/color][/u][/b][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Nation Name[/b]:
[b]YN's Leader Name[/b]:
[b]Type of Government[/b]:
[b]YN's Government Name[/b]:
[b]Economical Ideology[/b]:
[b]Political Ideology[/b]:

[b]Who Will You Side With?[/b]: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [ ]

[b]Motives Regarding The War[/b]:
[b]Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?[/b]:
[b]Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?[/b]:
[b]Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?[/b]:
[b]Do You Agree To The Rules?[/b]:
[b]Notes About Your Nation[/b]:
[hr][/hr]


Code: Select all
[size=200][b][u][color=green]NEW EARTH NATION APPLICATION[/color][/u][/b][/size]
[hr][/hr][b]Nation Name[/b]:
[b]Leader Name[/b]:
[b]Leader's Title[/b]:
[b]Type of Government[/b]:
[b]Current Economical Ideology[/b]:
[b]Current Political Ideology[/b]:
[b]Military Size[/b]:
[b]Climate[/b]:
[b]How Developed Is Your Nation?[/b]:

[b]Brief History[/b]:

[b]Description of Leader[/b]: (Physical features, history, personality, etc.)

[b]Public Perception of Celestials?[/b]:
[b]Public Perception of Second-Born Intellects?[/b]:
[b]Public Perception of Traditionalists?[/b]:
[b]Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?[/b]:
[b]Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?[/b]:
[b]Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?[/b]:
[b]Other Notes[/b]:
[hr][/hr]
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:09 am, edited 13 times in total.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:08 pm

[RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE]
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
The Hexagon Industries
Attaché
 
Posts: 95
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Oh hey.

Tag

Also, I think this belongs to P2TM.
Last edited by The Hexagon Industries on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
An anthropocentrist, multiversal
one-party military organization
that aims to unite humanity under
one banner. They regularly hunt
down gods, demons, deities and
magical entities
, believing that
such creatures could corrupt the
purity of the human race.

Illia is the name of the country.
The Hexagon Industries is the name of the organization that controls the country.
The Hexagon Empire is the name of the multiversal empire that sent the Industries to Illia.

Still confused?

Burn the heretics!
Every inactivity has a purpose.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:43 pm

The Hexagon Industries wrote:Oh hey.

Tag

Also, I think this belongs to P2TM.

The Second Cybertronian Empire is my nation. I'm going to create the Human Confederacy nation soon, so I think it belongs here if I'm correct. To expand on that, this is canonical to my nation, especially since the Cybertronian Empire and the Human Confederacy are political enemies in galactic politics.

I need to remind myself to write a Factbook on galactic politics in my nation one day.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Eodor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1295
Founded: Oct 26, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eodor » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:43 am

Tag for later
The Irenton Empire
Imperial News Dispatch: Imperial Forces dispatched to assist our the Cybertronian Empire in their war against the Imperial Federation||Long live the Empire!||

A 2.4 civilization, according to this index.
P.S. I don't use NS Stats. Also use my FT military for looking at stuff. This mistake is irritating.

User avatar
Aeiouia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 867
Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeiouia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:39 am

APPLICATION


Nation Name: The Collective
YN's Leader Name: "Mia"
Type of Government: Hereditary Monarchy
YN's Government Name: "The Descendants"
Economical Ideology: Anarchistic
Political Ideology: Anarchistic

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [X]

Motives Regarding The War: "Are critters of this location? Have Energon?"
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: "What are the Human?"
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: "Haha. Wealth is indeed automatic when it is common of."
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: "Do Cybertron critters have the Energon? If yes, please arrive at PLANET 1 OF IPRID STAR SYSTEM of thankfully."
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: As you probably guessed from the previous thread, the Collective is less of a nation and more of a family of really stupid space monsters.

A nation of rather dim-witted giant space krakens with bizarre technologies (And problems with alcohol addiction)
Also, everything pre-2017 is non-canon to this nation. It has been completely re-written since then.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:59 am

Aeiouia wrote:APPLICATION


Nation Name: The Collective
YN's Leader Name: "Mia"
Type of Government: Hereditary Monarchy
YN's Government Name: "The Descendants"
Economical Ideology: Anarchistic
Political Ideology: Anarchistic

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [X]

Motives Regarding The War: "Are critters of this location? Have Energon?"
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: "What are the Human?"
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: "Haha. Wealth is indeed automatic when it is common of."
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: "Do Cybertron critters have the Energon? If yes, please arrive at PLANET 1 OF IPRID STAR SYSTEM of thankfully."
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: As you probably guessed from the previous thread, the Collective is less of a nation and more of a family of really stupid space monsters.


Accepted.

Also, I may upload all three of my applications for future reference soon.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
The Hexagon Industries
Attaché
 
Posts: 95
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:52 am

APPLICATION


Nation Name: The Great and Unified Dominion of the Holy Hexagon Empire (IC)
YN's Leader Name: The Overseer, Zephos Hexagon
Type of Government: Anthropocentrist one-party totalitarian organization
YN's Government Name: The Hexagon Order
Economical Ideology: Somewhat similar to fascism.
Political Ideology: Hierarchical Totalitarianism.

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [X]
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War: “Defend humanity at all costs, destroy those who dare corrupt it.”
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: “Divided humans in need of our assistance. Aim to unite. Defend and protect.
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: “Their allegiances are unsure. Be wary. Trust no one.
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: “Nation of metal and fire, devils amongst machines! Practice extreme caution. Kill on sight.
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: We will use WMDs when necessary.


The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
An anthropocentrist, multiversal
one-party military organization
that aims to unite humanity under
one banner. They regularly hunt
down gods, demons, deities and
magical entities
, believing that
such creatures could corrupt the
purity of the human race.

Illia is the name of the country.
The Hexagon Industries is the name of the organization that controls the country.
The Hexagon Empire is the name of the multiversal empire that sent the Industries to Illia.

Still confused?

Burn the heretics!
Every inactivity has a purpose.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:16 am

The Hexagon Industries wrote:APPLICATION


Nation Name: The Great and Unified Dominion of the Holy Hexagon Empire (IC)
YN's Leader Name: The Overseer, Zephos Hexagon
Type of Government: Anthropocentrist one-party totalitarian organization
YN's Government Name: The Hexagon Order
Economical Ideology: Somewhat similar to fascism.
Political Ideology: Hierarchical Totalitarianism.

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [X]
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War: “Defend humanity at all costs, destroy those who dare corrupt it.”
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: “Divided humans in need of our assistance. Aim to unite. Defend and protect.
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: “Their allegiances are unsure. Be wary. Trust no one.
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: “Nation of metal and fire, devils amongst machines! Practice extreme caution. Kill on sight.
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: We will use WMDs when necessary.


Accepted.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4386
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:20 am

APPLICATION


Nation Name: Higher Japan
YN's Leader Name: Reigning empress Entity 0
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy
YN's Government Name: The Imperial Civil senate and the Council of Wardens
Economical Ideology: Capitalism
Political Ideology: Democracy

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [X ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War: Destruction of the Cybertronian empire
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: Fools who refuse to embrace the power of technology
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: Possible allies
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: Fools that must be destroyed or subjugated.
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes
Notes About Your Nation:

We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Higher Japan wrote:APPLICATION


Nation Name: Higher Japan
YN's Leader Name: Reigning empress Entity 0
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy
YN's Government Name: The Imperial Civil senate and the Council of Wardens
Economical Ideology: Capitalism
Political Ideology: Democracy

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [X ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War: Destruction of the Cybertronian empire
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: Fools who refuse to embrace the power of technology
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: Possible allies
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: Fools that must be destroyed or subjugated.
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes
Notes About Your Nation:


Accepted.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1633
Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:38 pm

APPLICATION


Nation Name: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
YN's Leader Name: Chairman Leonard Raxus
Type of Government: Corporate Dictatorship
YN's Government Name: Executive Board
Economical Ideology: Capitalism
Political Ideology: corporate conservatism

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [X]

Motives Regarding The War: apathy from the populace, restraint from the senate and even the Corporations, but the possibility of selling arms and munitions is ever present
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: Mixed, resentment from the Outer Rim, mostly positive from the mid rim and core worlds
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: Mostly negative
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: Positive, however some of the (mostly wealthy) human core worlds oppose them
Do You Agree To The Rules?: yes
Notes About Your Nation: Star Wars, lasers and droids


User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:42 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:APPLICATION


Nation Name: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
YN's Leader Name: Chairman Leonard Raxus
Type of Government: Corporate Dictatorship
YN's Government Name: Executive Board
Economical Ideology: Capitalism
Political Ideology: corporate conservatism

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [X]

Motives Regarding The War: apathy from the populace, restraint from the senate and even the Corporations, but the possibility of selling arms and munitions is ever present
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: Mixed, resentment from the Outer Rim, mostly positive from the mid rim and core worlds
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: Mostly negative
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: Positive, however some of the (mostly wealthy) human core worlds oppose them
Do You Agree To The Rules?: yes
Notes About Your Nation: Star Wars, lasers and droids


Accepted.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Doom Legions
Minister
 
Posts: 3361
Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:09 am

APPLICATION


Nation Name: The Doom Legions
YN's Leader Name: The Aspect of Doom
Type of Government: Theocratic Empire
YN's Government Name: Legion Command
Economical Ideology: Regulated
Political Ideology: Legion

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [X]

Motives Regarding The War: A good opportunity to eliminate rivals and foes alike.
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: Hostile
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: Hostile
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: Neutral
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes
Notes About Your Nation: -

Wizards in Power Armour!
Tourist kill count: 274,898
New Embassy Program
NS stats have no power here, for I refuse to fully rebuild my nation from scratch.
Pro: Me. Against: You.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:15 am

Doom Legions wrote:APPLICATION


Nation Name: The Doom Legions
YN's Leader Name: The Aspect of Doom
Type of Government: Theocratic Empire
YN's Government Name: Legion Command
Economical Ideology: Regulated
Political Ideology: Legion

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ ]
Neutral: [X]

Motives Regarding The War: A good opportunity to eliminate rivals and foes alike.
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: Hostile
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: Hostile
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: Neutral
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes
Notes About Your Nation: -

Accepted.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Greater vakolicci haven
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6205
Founded: May 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:19 am

My FT lore isn't particularlydeveloped. What sort of scale are we talking about for nations?
The Greater Vakolicci Haven
Plus 11 billion population, and over 6000 posts from deleted nations. (please TG for last recorded stats)

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:49 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:My FT lore isn't particularlydeveloped. What sort of scale are we talking about for nations?

It's around interstellar for all nations involved. For nations created for New Earth, it's Future Tech, though Post-Modern Tech is also allowed.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Orion Posthuman Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Dec 12, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Orion Posthuman Republic » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:04 pm

APPLICATION


Nation Name: Orion Posthuman Republic
YN's Leader Name: President Sarah Alexander
Type of Government: Federal presidential republic
YN's Government Name: Orion Posthuman Republic
Economical Ideology: Regulated free-market capitalism with an emphasis on free trade.
Political Ideology: Liberal democracy.

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [X]
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War: While the majority of the OPR's population considers themselves "posthuman" (as our name implies), they nevertheless feel a certain duty to defend fellow members of the human family against alien aggression. Additionally, we have a rather strong dislike for authoritarian regimes, and particularly machine supremacists, comsidering that our country was founded by refugees from the former, and has dealt with a recurring and persistent problem of the latter type.
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: "Fellow members of the human family, so we're pretty ok with them. Aside from them treating Traditionalists like crap — I mean, sure Traditionalists are backwards neo-luddite technophobes, but they still have rights."
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: "Motives unclear, although they seem pretty decent."
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: "Machine supremacist scum OUT OUT OUT"
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: A lot of the OPR's lore and military hardware is still WIP.

Last edited by Orion Posthuman Republic on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Orion Posthuman Republic - a liberal democratic, multicultural, cyberpunk space republic. Also known in RP by the acronym "OPR." Flag still WIP.
FT Puppet of Avrellon. A Tier 8, Level 0, Type 9 civilization.


OSN Breaking: Pres. Alexander announces 2218 FY Budget, including large military spending increases in response to UCM provocations. * * * OIQ: 7887.12 +11.03

User avatar
Arkeyana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 954
Founded: Mar 21, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arkeyana » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Even though I'm intergalactic, can I still join? or is this strictly regional?
Tier 8 technology level
level 4 magic scale
type 10 empire influence.
if you want to, call me Ark for short. Former Member of the GIL, Their intolerances towards diversity and understanding will be their downfall.
My RP
News: Arkeyana Secedes from and Declares war on the Galactic Imperialistic Legions, Senator Adams leading main push on the front. All Senators have returned to debate the matter at Terra Spaceport.
A 4 civilization, according to this index. Humanity is but a virus, and like all viruses, it must be cured.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Orion Posthuman Republic wrote:APPLICATION


Nation Name: Orion Posthuman Republic
YN's Leader Name: President Sarah Alexander
Type of Government: Federal presidential republic
YN's Government Name: Orion Posthuman Republic
Economical Ideology: Regulated free-market capitalism with an emphasis on free trade.
Political Ideology: Liberal democracy.

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [X]
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War:
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: "Fellow members of the human family, so we're pretty ok with them. Aside from them treating Traditionalists like crap — I mean, sure Traditionalists are backwards neo-luddite technophobes, but they still have rights."
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: "Motives unclear, although they seem pretty decent."
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: "Machine supremacist scum OUT OUT OUT"
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: A lot of the OPR's lore and military hardware is still WIP.


I need you to fill in the "Motives Regarding The War" section, then I will accept your application.

Arkeyana wrote:Even though I'm intergalactic, can I still join? or is this strictly regional?

Yes, you can join.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Orion Posthuman Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Dec 12, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Orion Posthuman Republic » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Pax Cybertronian wrote:
I need you to fill in the "Motives Regarding The War" section, then I will accept your application.



Oops, forgot to fill that bit out.

Edited my original post.
Last edited by Orion Posthuman Republic on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Orion Posthuman Republic - a liberal democratic, multicultural, cyberpunk space republic. Also known in RP by the acronym "OPR." Flag still WIP.
FT Puppet of Avrellon. A Tier 8, Level 0, Type 9 civilization.


OSN Breaking: Pres. Alexander announces 2218 FY Budget, including large military spending increases in response to UCM provocations. * * * OIQ: 7887.12 +11.03

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Orion Posthuman Republic wrote:APPLICATION


Nation Name: Orion Posthuman Republic
YN's Leader Name: President Sarah Alexander
Type of Government: Federal presidential republic
YN's Government Name: Orion Posthuman Republic
Economical Ideology: Regulated free-market capitalism with an emphasis on free trade.
Political Ideology: Liberal democracy.

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [X]
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War: While the majority of the OPR's population considers themselves "posthuman" (as our name implies), they nevertheless feel a certain duty to defend fellow members of the human family against alien aggression. Additionally, we have a rather strong dislike for authoritarian regimes, and particularly machine supremacists, comsidering that our country was founded by refugees from the former, and has dealt with a recurring and persistent problem of the latter type.
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: "Fellow members of the human family, so we're pretty ok with them. Aside from them treating Traditionalists like crap — I mean, sure Traditionalists are backwards neo-luddite technophobes, but they still have rights."
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: "Motives unclear, although they seem pretty decent."
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: "Machine supremacist scum OUT OUT OUT"
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: A lot of the OPR's lore and military hardware is still WIP.


Accepted.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

User avatar
Arkeyana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 954
Founded: Mar 21, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arkeyana » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:21 pm

APPLICATION


Nation Name: The multi galactic federaton of Arkeyana
YN's Leader Name: The Federation Council
Type of Government: Xenophile representative government
YN's Government Name: The Federation Government
Economical Ideology: Socialist
Political Ideology: Left

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ X]
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War: We see the 2nd Cybertronian Empire as a threat to the rest of their indigenous galaxy, and while we won't directly declare war on them, we hope this will... open their eyes to the fact that one day their gonna do something they regret.
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: A blossoming space nation that could someday join us, if wished.
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: While their intentions are noble, we simply cannot leave the fact that many were killed in the crossfire of their war.
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: What was once a noble race has been corrupted beyond all repair, the fact that they can't effectively go to war with us due to travel constraints is the only thing holding them from oblivion.
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: We'll mostly be doing damage control and medical aid, but will be engaging with fleets.

Last edited by Arkeyana on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tier 8 technology level
level 4 magic scale
type 10 empire influence.
if you want to, call me Ark for short. Former Member of the GIL, Their intolerances towards diversity and understanding will be their downfall.
My RP
News: Arkeyana Secedes from and Declares war on the Galactic Imperialistic Legions, Senator Adams leading main push on the front. All Senators have returned to debate the matter at Terra Spaceport.
A 4 civilization, according to this index. Humanity is but a virus, and like all viruses, it must be cured.

User avatar
Pax Cybertronian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 661
Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Arkeyana wrote:APPLICATION


Nation Name: The multi galactic federaton of Arkeyana
YN's Leader Name: The Federation Council
Type of Government: Xenophile representative government
YN's Government Name: The Federation Government
Economical Ideology: Socialist
Political Ideology: Left

Who Will You Side With?: (Please Mark With An X)

The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Autobot Commonwealth: [ ]
The Human Confederacy: [ X] While we understand the autobot's good intentions, we will have to try to keep as many civilians as possible out of the crossfire, and even the most patriotic mechanoid races in the federation don't like Emperor Megatron's rulings, and we can't sit by and not lend a hand.
Neutral: [ ]

Motives Regarding The War:
Public Perception of the Human Confederacy?: A blossoming space nation that could someday join us, if wished.
Public Perception of the Autobot Commonwealth?: While their intentions are noble, we simply cannot leave the fact that many were killed in the crossfire of their war.
Public Perception of the Second Cybertronian Empire?: What was once a noble race has been corrupted beyond all repair, the fact that they can't effectively go to war with us due to travel constraints is the only thing holding them from oblivion.
Do You Agree To The Rules?: Yes.
Notes About Your Nation: We'll mostly be doing damage control and medical aid, but will be engaging with fleets.


Was the text beside "The Human Confederacy" meant for the "Motives Regarding The War" section? That section needs to be filled in, then I will accept your application.
My Region. Come and Join! | Q&A for Megatron. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | My current RP: Saeleacum Obscurum.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.


Here's my political opinions. Telegrams are welcome. | IC Name: The Second Cybertronian Empire.

Next

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atkemri, Aznazia, Castille de Italia, Ostreich1, The Democratic Nation of Unovia, Velvana

Remove ads