NATION

PASSWORD

We are Stormtroopers (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

We are Stormtroopers (IC)

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:31 am

QH-9785 - Sigma Squad Imperial Shuttle
Sarge stood there staring through the windshield. They were at Light Speed, going to Manaan. There were sightings of a Jedi in one of the cities. Their mission was to hunt down the traitor or die trying. The ship came out of light speed outside of it’s destination. He turned to the rest of the team. “We are about to land. For those of you who just skimmed the debriefing, we have been supplied vibro-blades for close combat. He does not leave the planet alive. Now grab your blaster and blade.” He holstered his blaster and picked up a vibro-blade and turned it in his hand. It was a newer model, and still sharp. He sheathed it and headed for the back of the ship.
Last edited by Tribe of Rinos on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:50 pm

DE-7573 - Sigma Squad Imperial Shuttle
Devil was sitting in the back of shuttle checking his gear. they were heading to Manaan to hunt down a Jedi who had been spotted in one of the cites. Sarge began to speak stating that they were about to land and reminding them they had been given vibro-blades for close combat and that the Jedi was not to leave the planet alive. He began to check his weapons his blaster the dp-23 was in working condition and his vibro-blade looked new and was very sharp. With his weapons checked he inspected his armor which was standard storm trooper armor it was also in working condition with his weapon and armor ready he stood up picking up his blaster and but his blade in a holster he had been provided with and began walking to the exit of the shuttle.
Last edited by Andsed on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:14 pm

QE-35745 "Repeater" glanced around the shuttle. Sarge was talking about rogue Jedi and vibroblades, and Devil was checking his weapons. Repeater tested the vibroblade's balance. He thought the blade was a bit heavy. Repeater checked his E-11, to make sure it was not set to stun. Last mission, he had accidentally left it on stun, and didn't realize it until he was in the middle of a firefight. He wondered how much longer they would be on the shuttle.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Jarnheim
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarnheim » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:47 pm

ME-1327, "Hammer" - Sigma Squadron, Imperial Shuttle

Manaan was the second of three planets that orbited the star Pyrshak. Located in the Inner Rim portion of "the Slice," it had no moons, and the entire surface of the planet was covered with water. Ahto City served as the capital of the planet, and was the only surface city and spaceport. Since it was the only settlement accessible to offworlders, the only method of transit to the true surface of the planet was through a submersible from Ahto City.

Canyons and rifts lined the ocean floor. At least one of the major rifts, the Hrakert Rift, had deposits of kolto, which was harvested as it drifted to the surface. The Hrakert Rift was also home to a giant firaxan shark known as the Progenitor and other, smaller sharks. Deep undersea caverns also served as homes to the native aquatic species, and the sentient Selkath built their cities, deep-sea pods, far beneath the surface. Much of the underwater area of Manaan was uncharted and unknown, even to the native Selkath.

Suddenly, a voice broke ME-1327's thinking about the planet they were headed to.

“We are about to land. For those of you who just skimmed the debriefing, we have been supplied vibro-blades for close combat. He does not leave the planet alive. Now grab your blaster and blade.”

ME-1327 moved his head to gaze through the glass of the window that showed them entering Manaan. The juggernaut heaved his monstrous gun off the seat next to him, lifting it onto his armored lap. The vibro-blade was something a little new to him. But he didn't think he'd need it too much. His trusty Z-6 was a devastating weapon, no matter who you were. Truthfully, he had never been pitted against a Jedi, but he felt confident he could overwhelm any one man...

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:37 am

QE-8976

Eight sighed as she drummed her fingers on her typical E-11. She was always filled with energy, especially when sitting down and doing nothing. Sometimes she got a little trigger happy due to this. She was always under scrutiny, partly because she was one of the only females around. The other part was she was known to be a bit... different. Most didn't have her energy and... well, depending on who you asked, "enthusiasm" or "madness".

She didn't really hear what the trooper in front said. She was busy checking out the blade she was given. Nice, new, and clean, three words that rarely came together in her life. Next she checked her gun, which was normal. Her weapons were nothing like a light saber, but they would do. She was quite skilled with both. She'd never fought a Jedi, but how hard could it be? He probably had no idea how many troopers were after him at that very moment.

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Darksworth
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:34 pm

ED-2487|"Citadel"

-"Jedis? We'll be fighting Jedis with this?"

Citadel unsheathed his pre-assigned Vibro-blade from the Leather scabbard in his belt. He hasn't used any melee weapon ever since training and he was damn sure he wasn't gonna use it now, especially against a Force-wielder. He always preferred the ranged route in attacks, eliminating a target using the rapid blasts of his T-21 has never let him down.

-"Not to undermine the Empire's efforts or anything but those Jedi-scum can deflect projectiles and wave their sabers fancier than ours from the stories I've heard, so what the hell are we supposed to do with these?"

Citadel took one last look at the close-combat cutting equipment before sheathing it back at his belt and picking up his trusty T-21 Blaster Rifle propped up on one of the walls. Giving it a quick examination before wielding it with experienced hands and an even more experienced technique.
Last edited by Darksworth on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Commonwealth of Darksworth is a pseudo-steampunk space-faring civilization. With their technology having been acquired by invading a far greater civilization. Due to this peculiar situation, their tech is a mix between pre-industrialized and late-space age.
Technology Level: Tier 4-5: PT/MT
Arcane Level: Level 0-Inept
Influence Type: Type 6-Planetary Politician
Based on this Index
---
Tier: Tier 5
Type: Type IV
Government Size: Superpower
Based on this Index

*Consult me for NS stats via TG*
Working as a Concept Artist, drawing mainly monsters, creatures and maps. Currently living somewhere in Southeast Asia or Oceania, take a guess.
---
In terms of my political stance, I'm Far/Alt-Right. That's legit, I could be categorized as a Technocratic Fascist.

Afrikaanza
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaanza » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:08 am

IM-6435|"Doc"

Doc accounted for all of his medical supplies and attached them to his belt before taking a look at the vibroblade. Partially revealing it from the standard issue sheath, he let out a short whistle and nodded in agreement with Citadel.

-"Yeah, with all due respect, I'm not a fan of these toothpicks either. Would serve well as a scalpel though..."

Doc examined the blade more carefully. It certainly was beautifully crafted - at least in his mind. The vibroblade was precise instrument that could easily cut through a trooper's armor in ways only a blade could deliver. A unique specimen indeed. Regardless of it's craftsmanship though, Doc doubted that a vibroblade would be effective against a force wielding Jedi with a lightsaber. As he placed the instrument back where it belonged, he watched Citadel "play around" with the
T-21. Doc smiled and let a friendly scoff escape his helmet.

-"Honestly champ, I don't think that T-21 of yours is going to do much good either. You know what they oughta be giving us? Flamethrowers. Think about it for a minute. Have you ever seen a lightsaber deflect flames? I haven't."

Doc shaped his left hand fingers into a crude imitation of a blaster, then gently pursed his lips and made a short "pshhh" sound. With his other hand, he grabbed his E-11e Blast Cannon and prepared for landing.
Last edited by Afrikaanza on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
A member of the Federation of Allies

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:41 am

TB-3861, AKA: "Spitfire"

Spitfire was looking at his engraved E-11: It has his nickname on in it and several lines on it that represented every piece of rebel scum he had shot. The current count was 83. He then heard Sarge say something about vibro-blades and a Jedi. Spitfire sighed. (OOC: read this with an Australian/New Zealandish accent) "So we're on suicide mission to kill a Jedi? Bloody lovely, I can't wait to be either cleaved in half by a lightsaber or be hit by my own energy bolt." Spitfire said sarcastically. He took out the vibro-blade on his back and looked at it. "This piece of junk ain't gonna do anything against a lightsaber, might aswell just run at the Jedi screaming 'please stab me! I don't want to live anymore!'"

Spitfire put back the vibro-blade in it's sheath and put his E-11 off safety mode onto "Kill". He grinned under his helmet. "Anyways, I hope Repeater doesn't decide that trying to Stun the Jedi will be a good idea, like he did last time."
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 am

QE-35745 "Repeater":
Repeater said,"Well sorry, but last time I forgot to set it to kill. I have it set to kill, right now." He twirled his vibroblade on his finger, out of boredom. He said,"I don't like this knife. It's balanced all wrong, for me, and it ain't gonna be worth a crap against a lightsaber. Maybe a thermal detonator'd do the job."
Last edited by Pax Nerdvana on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:54 am

QE-8976

Eight looked back at Repeater. "Do we look like we have thermal detonators shoved in our pockets?" She asked. "What would be nice is if they actually trained us to use the weapons we already have. Their gun instructions aren't worth crap." She pulled out her viroblade to look it over again. "This is a bit new, but what's the point? If we tried to attack a Jedi with this, they could use their longer reach to lop off our heads." Sighing, she leaned back and swung the blade through empty air to prove her point.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:48 am

QH-9785
Sarge put his hand on the Shuttle. “If you’re all done whining, we do have a mission to do.” The Shuttle door swung down as they landed. Sarge stepped out. He turned to face the team. “The Jedi is a Zabrak. He is also most likely a padawan. If you have a shot, take it. And you better not miss. Every shot is one he can deflect into one of us. You can throw the blade at him if you really want to. It’s designed not to be cut by a lightsaber. As you can guess, it’s expensive, hence why it’s short.” He adjusted his helmet. “Let’s go hunt a Jedi.”
-SHEOGORATH

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:20 pm

DE-7573
Devil had been listening to his teammates talking about their weapons. He usually never talked with his team outside of missions and even on mission he really only talked when he needed to as he was kind of a outcast due to his more sadistic pleasures that made most fear him a little. He was broken out of his thoughts when he heard Sarge state If "you’re all done whining, we do have a mission to do" and also heard the shuttle door open He looked up and listened as Sarge stated the info they had on the Jedi which was he is a Zabrak and that he was a padawan. He also listened to him talked about their melee weapons. He stood up grabbed his weapon and walked down the ramp asking Sarge ¨alright where should we start looking¨
Last edited by Andsed on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:23 pm

QE-35745 "Repeater":

As soon as Repeater heard Sarge saying to try to hit the target with minimal fire, he groaned. He stood up and began moving towards the door. He made sure his helmet was secure. He flipped his E-11's safety off. He waited for the order to go face the target and liquidate him.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

The Batavia
Senator

Postby The Batavia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:33 pm

TB-3861 AKA "Spitfire"

Spitfire scoffed and got up. "Well, if you say so, Sarge. I'll have to trust you on this one." He walked over to the ramp door. Spitfire smacked the side of his E-11 twice to make sure the bolt was in the chamber, causing it to make a metalic clicking noise. "Locked and loaded, let's kill us a Jedi."
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:39 pm

QE-35745 "Repeater"

Repeater shouted,"Let's do this!!! If we succeed, we'll be one of the first squads to take down a Jedi!" He checked his E-11. The power cell was in, the safety was off, and it was ready to fire. He stood waiting for the order to go.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:01 pm

QE-8976

Eight sighed, jumping out and clicking off the safety on her gun. "Curb the enthusiasm, there. If we fail, we're no more than the cannon fodder-clones we were meant as." She shifted on her feet and got next to Spitfire in formation. Although she stood out a bit, what with the black armor and being female, she was a clone as much as anyone else and likewise had all the drills. She looked out at the landscape. "Why in the green hells would a Jedi pick here?"

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:39 am

Sarge shrugged. “Probably thought he could get to the cities closed off from the outside world. That way he wouldn’t have to worry about anyone getting to him. Would be smart if it was possible. This is the only city anyone is allowed in anymore.” He started to walk. “I was posted here when order 66 broke out. City’s lovely, I’d live here if I got to retire. Follow me. He was last seen in the Cantina.”
-SHEOGORATH

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:49 am

QE-35745 "Repeater"

Repeater hopped down off the shuttle, gun in hand. He said,"Which way is the Cantina? Let's try to grt there quickly. Hopefully, we can deal with this Jedi without dying or getting killed or maimed, or something like that."
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

The Batavia
Senator

Postby The Batavia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:56 pm

TB-3861 AKA: "Spitfire"

Spitfire marched out of the shuttle with the rest of Stigma squad, his finger was close to the trigger but not on it so he would avoid shooting his mates, civillians were just collateral damage. "Really, a cantina? What a bloody idiot. Like you wouldn't be found in populair area? Eh, whatever, makes our job easier."

Placeville
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Placeville » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:42 pm

The Cantina

Lab Rat sat at an empty table in the back of the cantina. He had finally finished meticulously cleaning his X-66 Experimental Antimatter Revolver, and had begun to wipe down the silencer in his hand.

He had been assigned on a scouting mission down here. Apparently, some jedi was trying to lay low. That was no problem for him. Testing had concluded that the compressed voids fired off by the revolver were difficult to deflect (although deflection was possible), so the only problem was deducing if he was being protected by a horde of rebel scum.

While his weapon did fire compressed antimatter, the void was nothing more than a larger bullet hole. Despite the fact that the hole created was only about twice the size of a normal one, troopers he served alongside constantly referred to the subsequent wounds as "boreholes."

In Lab Rat's opinion, it was kind of quiet in the packed cantina.

When was Sigma Squad going to arrive? He was getting bored.
The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
In all of the directions it can whizz
As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know,
Twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is.
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

My leaders:https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=937571

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:58 pm

DE-7573
Devil walked beside his squad him being the only one with standard armor made him stand out a little but he figured it would be fine. They were approaching the cantina where lab rat was doing some scouting. All he was thinking was about the Jedi and the best way to take him down.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Jarnheim
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarnheim » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:32 pm

As soon as the shuttle reached the ground, ME-1327 hoisted himself up, heaving his gun with him, and attaching his given vibro-blade to his belt. The towering soldier's helmet clunked against the top of the shuttle, but just barely so. There was plenty of chatter amongst the other troopers, but he largely ignored them, St least, to some extent. He didn't want to miss any important information. He wasn't that much of a meat-head.

“If you’re all done whining," Sarge mentioned. "We have a mission to do."

They all prepared to get out of the shuttle, Sarge in front of them all, getting off before all of them, with Hammer, himself, looming in the back as the troopers congregated in front of the shuttle doorway. Before they made their way any farther than that, Sarge turned around and looked at them all before relaying the information he had been given to the Sigma Squadron.

“The Jedi is a Zabrak. He is also most likely a padawan. If you have a shot, take it. And you better not miss. Every shot is one he can deflect into one of us. You can throw the blade at him if you really want to. It’s designed not to be cut by a lightsaber. As you can guess, it’s expensive, hence why it’s short.”

There was a momentary pause before Sarge turned around and led them forwards, muttering to his comrades:

"Let’s go hunt a Jedi.”

Of course, there was more talking from the rest of the crew. Unnecessary chatter. The others jumped from the ship enthusiastically, while Hammer trudged forward, jumping himself. He wasn't here for talk. But he supposed it wasn't the worst thing to have a little bit of fun. The slowest of the group tromped behind the rest, keeping a keen awareness of his back in his mind. Eventually, Sarge mentioned that they were headed into the cantina, and with that, remembered from their pre-departure briefing that they were meeting up with a scout.

Afrikaanza
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaanza » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:00 am

IM-6435|"Doc"

Doc observed and scanned the surroundings with his eyes lazily, doing it more for enjoyment rather than to keep frosty. In specific, his enjoyment was derived from examining the buildings of Manaan. Doc had heard many things about the planet during training, but mostly about the presence of Kolto and its healing properties. Seeing the real city had left him in a state of awe. Doc's admirance of the operating zone became distracted however, when his squadmates began to comment on their target in the cantina. Doc responded to Spitfire and Eight casually, looking at the former from the corner of his visor.

-"It's all about politics, my friends. That's why its always these sorts of places. At least, I think so. These types always want us to find them, to confront them in a public place... and shooting up a cantina doesn't really appeal to the natives y'know?"

Doc looked away from Spitfire and returned back to scanning the environment, this time for anything of out of the ordinary. In particular he took a special note of the few civilians that were passing by.

-"Subversives use that sort of thing as propaganda. It's a game of 'hearts and minds' or 'skulls and spines'. The people either love you, or fear you. Anything in between deserves a blast to the face..."

Doc noticed an increasingly nervous Selkath janitor eavesdropping in on the conversation, eyeballing the squad of troopers as they moved along. Doc fiendishly smiled and leaned in as they passed him.

-"That means you, fish head."

As the janitor mopped faster and the group approached the cantina, Doc laughed and readied himself for the upcoming fight. Hopefully casualties would be minimal and Doc wouldn't have to put any of his squadmates back together... though, the way the big guy carried himself certainly worried Doc. Was it a sort cockiness that kept him quiet, or maybe it was dumbness? Eh, doesn't really matter.
The Jedi awaits his grave.
Last edited by Afrikaanza on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
A member of the Federation of Allies

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:55 am

QE-35745 "Repeater"

As they approached the cantina, Repeater gripped his blaster tightly, and put his finger on the trigger. Repeater noticed Doc, the medic, glancing around. He always seemed to be analyzing something, which Repeater thought was interesting. He watched a janitor pass them. He hoped that there wouldn't be casualties among his comrades. He didn't care as much about collateral damage.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Darksworth
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:47 pm

ED-2487|"Citadel"

-"I think I'm starting to consider using flamethrowers now, Doc"

Citadel, with his large and robust appearance, warded off any of the civilians even daring to cross paths with him. Can't really blame them either. Citadel's custom gray-colored armour was not only built for bulky efficiency in defence but also made to be menacing in appearance. And his metal hood on his head only enhances his height and threatening appearance even more.

But Citadel doubt that the armour would help against a Jedi with a light-saber, and especially in this kind of area nonetheless. Which is why flamethrowers seems to be a much-favoured weapon of choice as now now instead of his blaster.

But he'll still stick to the T-21 though, Citadel likes to see the rebel-scum and their acquaintances get knocked out by a well-placed blast. Which is in itself an already entertaining aspect of his job.

Citadel continued walking with the squad without even diverting his attention on the front, with his blaster raised as if he is ready to start a massacre right at this moment. Which is something he'd probably do at the current situation if he were not under Stormtrooper protocols and jurisdiction.
The Commonwealth of Darksworth is a pseudo-steampunk space-faring civilization. With their technology having been acquired by invading a far greater civilization. Due to this peculiar situation, their tech is a mix between pre-industrialized and late-space age.
Technology Level: Tier 4-5: PT/MT
Arcane Level: Level 0-Inept
Influence Type: Type 6-Planetary Politician
Based on this Index
---
Tier: Tier 5
Type: Type IV
Government Size: Superpower
Based on this Index

*Consult me for NS stats via TG*
Working as a Concept Artist, drawing mainly monsters, creatures and maps. Currently living somewhere in Southeast Asia or Oceania, take a guess.
---
In terms of my political stance, I'm Far/Alt-Right. That's legit, I could be categorized as a Technocratic Fascist.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse