NATION

PASSWORD

Gatesville inc

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Acnaiva
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Gatesville inc

Postby Acnaiva » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 am

Recently, there has been a region that is threatening to take over the WA. if they manage this, then 1 nation can basically rule all the other nations.

Region:Gatesville Inc
Nation: Gates The Great
the Founder for lennoia

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:43 am

Acnaiva wrote:Recently, there has been a region that is threatening to take over the WA. if they manage this, then 1 nation can basically rule all the other nations.

Region:Gatesville Inc
Nation: Gates The Great

People threaten things all the time. Ignore them.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Tzorsland
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tzorsland » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:47 am

:rofl: A blast from the past. "Another Victory for Gatesville!"

Not going to happen. But if it did happen, it would be nice to see all those repeals getting passed in the GA. :twisted:
"A spindizzy going sour makes the galaxy's most unnerving noise!"
"Cruise lightspeed smooth and slient with this years sleek NEW Dillon-Wagoner gravitron polarity generator."
AKA Retired WerePenguins Frustrated Franciscans Blue Booted Bobbies A Running Man Dirty Americans

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:47 am

Acnaiva wrote:Recently, there has been a region that is threatening to take over the WA. if they manage this, then 1 nation can basically rule all the other nations.

OOC: And how exactly would a region "take over the WA"? Short of hacking the site, there is literally no way that they could take it over. Nonsense.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Return to General Assembly