NATION

PASSWORD

VATERLAND RISING-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

VATERLAND RISING-IC

Postby Chewion » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:23 pm

The year is 1950. Nazi Germany still lives and controls vast areas of Europe and lands in the pacific and Africa. The Soviets pushed back to the Urals severely weakened and demoralized. The French are under the now secure Vichy government and are loyal to the Reich. Italy now has lands in Lybia, Egypt, Somalia, and Ethiopia. The British Empire survives but must deal with the loss of many of its African colonies and the rise of fascism in India. The United States, having decided to remain neutral as Pearl Harbor never happened, is hated by the British and Canadians who see them as traitors for not aiding them outright. Meanwhile the Nazi’s are trying to persuade the US to help end the Soviet Communists for good. China is locked in a civil war however the nationalists now have an upper hand with aid from the West and the Communists only having a weakened Soviet Union backing them. Now a tense peace keeps the world for war. But how long will it last? That’s for you to decide.

Map:

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=430265
Last edited by Chewion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:27 pm

Berlin, Germany
Reich Chancellery

Adolf Hitler sat at his desk listening to the head of the RSHA, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, brief him on events in the Reich. In the former Soviet lands the resistance was nearly gone as the lands were cleansed and being filled with ethnic Aryans. In the Urals, SS agents had successfully closed down several tunnels the Soviets were using to smuggle supplies to resistance groups in the Ural mountains. Now the Wehrmacht had near complete control of the mountains with defenses and bunkers running from North to South.

With the RSHA report done Hitler turned to Joachim von Ribbentrop, Foreign Minister, and said "I want you to contact the British and discuss Operation Death Blow. It is time we focus on our shared enemy in the East. Offer them help in the Middle East if you must." Then Adolf took a deep breath looked to Wilhelm Keitel, Minister of War, and said "I want the Wehrmacht prepared to assist the British in the Middle East if they accept."

With that Hitler motioned for everyone to leave. Big things were coming for the Reich.

To: Prime Minister Eden

Dear Prime Minister,

The Führer has ordered me to contact you in the hopes of accomplishing several goals. The first is establishing formal diplomatic ties following the war. Next is the establishment of a good trade relation between our nations. Third is seeking your help in taking the final death blow to the Soviets. In order to accomplish this the Führer has informed me that he has authorized Wehrmacht troops to help in your troubles in the middle east.

Sincerely,

Foreign Minister Ribbentrop
Last edited by Chewion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Flowerdell
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Rome, Italy
The Grand Council of Fascism

It was the same every week lately, the Grand Council of Fascism was once again in session and Mussolini continued his infamous rants. Over the years he saw alliance with Germany as advantageous and Egypt had been the product of that but he felt the New Roman Empire, as it was now known, was nothing more than a pawn and he wasn't the only one. "Years I have stood by the Germans, ever there to lend a hand and all they have done is leave us out and treat us like subservient animals. The Mediterranean Hitler promised me, what did I get? Parts of North Africa and Greece. Then he has the gall to let the French keep their African colonies and let that bastard Franco in after repeatedly denying us, SPAIN SHOULD BE ITIALIAN!" For hours these rants would go on and in the end nothing was done except little signals to the Germans like withdrawing troops in the east. "Gentlemen, I have had enough. I will write to the Führer myself and ask at the very least the rest of Yugoslavia and the independent Croatian State be integrated into New Rome"

There was certainly no objections in the room, even if they could object of course. Ettore Muti the Party Secretary stood up in applause "Indeed El Duce, you're wisdom is indeed infinite. For too long we have have been the sidekick and it about time we were treated like equal partners, the Germans forget that if not for our glorious men the North African front would still be open and this war would still be a total war situation!" Each member of the Council stood up in succession each agreeing with Mussolini. This would be the final straw in his mind, if Hitler refused this perhaps it would be time to revise the Rome-Berlin Axis.

The meeting was concluded with an update on the success of Italian colonisation in the African provinces and the building of infrastructure but this was nothing more than routine. Mussolini decided to the write the letter to Hitler personally.

To: Führer Adolf Hitler

My Dear Friend,

I wish to convey a matter of import in this letter, after a meeting of the Grand Council of Fascism in Rome, at my heeding I wish to discuss territorial matters. It is believed by the Council and myself that the territories of the former Yugoslavia including the Independent State of Croatia should be put under the administration of New Rome. I think this is a reasonable request and shall bring us one step closer to achieving the provisions stated when our Axis was formed.

Please reply soon my friend.

Best Regards,
Benito

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:11 pm

To: Benito

My friend,

I agree you deserve more land than you received. I am willing to give you full control in Croatia and the Military Occupation Zone in Serbia. However, I feel that the areas annexed by Hungary, Bulgaria, and Romania should be left to them for their help in the war. I hope you find this acceptable as I greatly value our friendship.

Sincerely,

Adolf

Central Germany

The Me 262F flew high in the sky. Higher than any other plane ever had. This version of the 262 had been updated with the newest engines available allowing it to fly faster, farther, and higher than anything before. It would be useful in the coming war on the Soviet Union. Soon it would be put into mass production for the Vaterland.

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:22 pm

The Indian Empire

New Delhi
The sun began to rise above the city. Smoke and steam began to emerge from the smoke stacks of the factories, the sounds of construction, trading, talking, eating, and civilization began to fill the city. As Bose's sleek black car sped down the streets in a motorcade of motorcycles and cars, his citizens waved at him. Water Pumps that had recently been installed in the city would help end cholera in India, and provide safe water for indias citizens. Bose's motorcade continued on out of the city, to a private airstrip, since the New Delhi Airport was just beginning construction. A quaint prop plane sat on the flattened clay and dirt airstrip, two BF-109s were lined up behind it. Bose got out of the car. A red carpet was laid on the path from the car to the plain. Bose's bodyguards lined up along the carpet, and saluted. He saluted back as he made his way to the door. He shook hands with the pilot, before waking onto the plain and taking his seat. Ten minutes later the plane was in the air. Bose, rarely flew so he enjoyed his experience. The plane took a quick stop at an airbase in Patna to refuel before flying to its final destination in Dhaka.

Bose's trip to Dhaka was planned perfectly. After getting off the plain he took a car through the streets before going to his hotel. That night a giant ball was held for the European New Years. The next morning Bose inspected the garrison of the city before going to see the construction of the Dams that would fight the floods and monsoons and save the region from the rath of the ocean. Bose then made a speech about human rights and stopping child labor in the region. After doing so he personally ordered the execution of several rapists and child abductors. He then visited a radio factory. Bose dreamed of an India wear every citizen had a nice house, a good family, a nice life, and a job. After his two days in Dhaka he flew back to New Delhi where he had a meeting with his ministers.
Last edited by Duestchstien on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Oprain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Oprain » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:05 am

the Minister of Interior arrived at the former royal palace now used as palace for the ''President''. Leon Degrelle was working in his office, reading a letter. The Minister knocked on the door. "
Yes?" said Leon and the door opened,

The minister started talking "Sir,I have a report from Hendrik Elias, the "President" of Flanders. He wants another meeting with you about the Flemish independence..."

- ''Cancel It!!!' shouted Leon "That bastard, Flemish peasant!!! That egoist!! Flemish indepence???. He needs to know that Belgium should stay united, otherwise we could never destroy the Allies.

"Will I say that to Mr. Elias?" asked the Minister.

"hmmmm... Yes," Answered Leon.

The minister left, the office.

Then the foreign minister arrived: ''Sir, there was another terrorist attack in New Brussels (Leopoldville) carried out by insurgents."

leon asked shocked: ''What!!! How many died?"

The minister answered "5 people died including the terrorist, and 6 wounded"

Leon:"These damned terrorists. You should send soldiers to a random village and kill everyone in that village, these terrorists will think twice before attacking us."

The minister left the office.

United Kolumbia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Kolumbia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:56 am

10 Downing Street, London, United Kingdom

Hanging up on The Secretary of State for the Colonies who had just briefed him on the expanding riots in Nigeria, Prime Minister Anthony Eden returned to the recently arrived message from von Ribbentrop. Britain had largely been diplomatically isolated since its conditional surrender to Germany, being left alone with its disunited Commonwealth and colonial troubles. Germany extending so much of a hand to the British as asking for assistance was not only a move of convenience in war against the Bolsheviks, but a way of welcoming the Empire into the new European order.

Fielding about 700,000 under-equipped soldiers across the globe, the British Army was in-between demobilization and general warfare, struggling in guerrilla wars against African and Arab warlords while maintaining order in a divided Britain. Still licking its wounds from defeats in Egypt and India, it now faced a situation where it would fight together with its former enemies and Eden's fear was mutinies in the Armed Forces. Protests in British cities could be expected, with Churchillian popularity among the public in existance. At least the monarchy had supported his cause, King George VI accepting first Halifax's reasoning in making peace reluctantly but later Eden's focus on upholding Imperial order. He also had upcoming election to think about, with the parliamentary situation expected to remain unchanged should nothing of radical importance occur.

With all military failures of the previous years, the British people deserved to wake up to favorable headlines some morning in a near future with victories, Eden reasoned. Rather than calling for a cabinet meeting and face criticism from the vocally anti-German Ministers, of which there were a few, he briefly discussed with the Foreign Secretary over phone before drafting a response. Eden remembered the last time he had spoken to the Führer, in the role of Foreign Secretary at one of the many conferences of the mid-1930s. They had both been surprised to learn that they fought at opposite sides near La Fere on the Oise during the 1918 Spring Offensive, and had both discussed war memories in German despite the political divisions between the both of them. Eden knew he was a recognized master diplomat, but did not feel confident going to the Lion's Den either.

To: Foreign Minister von Ribbentrop

Dear Foreign Minister,

Mending the wounds between our two great nations is of outmost importance to my government, and the German initiative to do so is applauded. I should like to visit Berlin myself soon to discuss Britain's role in the future of Europe, and suggest that the Four-power pact proposed by my Predecessor the Earl of Halifax between Germany, Britain, Italy and France for the sake of former enemies coming together in peace. Additionally, should German aid come by extending occupational forces from the Caucasus to guarantee British rights to its oil fields in Iran, military assistance against Bolshevik Russia is very possible.

It may be a bit early to discuss numbers but in the very least, the British merchant fleet is at disposal for transport of supplies and troops, Royal Navy contingents can assist in an Anglo-Japanese operation in Pacific Russia and the RAF as well as British army can all prove helpful in bringing down the Communist threat in Asia. It is additionally my hope that Germany may weigh in on giving British ships free transit through the Suez canal, and should this be given, Italian conquests in Africa may be recognized.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister Anthony Eden

Romanussia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:15 am

The Commonwealth of Australia

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory:

The Prime Minister of Australia walked briskly through the streets Canberra. With the Nazis defeating their opposition and now rising in power, the sun finally set on the British Empire, its vast Commonwealth realm abroad taking the place of the few last vestiges of the United Kingdom. Now powers like India, Japan, Germany, and Italy threatened Australia and her brethren. Australia's industry and military were also lacking in some respects and needed more attention, both by public interest and investment and by government aid. 'Twas a lot on the shoulders of Sir Robert Menzies.

He found himself arriving at the docks and shipyards on the inland coastline, along Lake Burley Griffin. There were a couple of meager factories and production stations, shipyards and dockyards for both citizen vessels and martial ones, and a couple of bridges. He looked hard at it for a couple of minutes, before coming up with an idea. He walked over to a couple of the managers of the many coastal structures and docks. Explaining his plan, he ordered the docks be transformed into more modern and well-built shipyards, built of more sturdy material and equipment. This would serve as the headquarters to not just inland and river navigation but to also oversee the actions of Australia's navy along the Pacific.

When he finally arrived in his office, after making his way through halls and twisting stairs, he decided to handle a new infrastructural and industrial plan for all of Australia to start to grow as a nation and build in some of the arid wastelands. The Ministry of Internal Affairs quickly took a jab at making the new legislation:
'The Three Step Plan' Industrial Legislation:

On this day, 1950, the Australian Ministry responsible for handling internal affairs throughout the country enacts this new infrastructural plan to bolster the economy and infrastructure to a better, more powerful state to serve the people and the government. Under these terms, the plan shall proceed:

Article I: The Plan shall consist of three steps as mentioned previously, hence its name. The first shall be the further development and investment into the infrastructure and equipment of the state, renovating and remaking it. The second shall be the deployment and testing of these facilities, producing and exchanging and all. If a certain facility needs more attention, the third step would be to repeat the process.

Article II: The project will be open to foreign and public investors alike and will provide free market and other profit opportunities there. This shall be designated as another form of revenue and support to the project, providing it with extra funds from the people.

Article III: The only way this effort can be overridden and shut down is via the government's will, either be for reasons that they can no longer support it due to debt and financial issues, the fact Australia's infrastructure has now been boosted successfully an no longer needs as much funding, or be it the fact the people and the government are becoming discontent with the program and it is not doing a good job.

Signed, the Committee of Internal Affairs within Australia

The government bustled around the federal building in Canberra, fixing up the legislation, eager to witness and touch upon the new program put in place by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. But Mister Percy Spender had other things in mind. The project took up a lot of resources and Australia would need partners and benefactors to help with the program, maybe open up trade. The British and French now appealed to Germans and Italians, their once sworn enemies. Truly, Australia and Canada have become the true descendants of what was the British Empire. And with such opposition growing, Australia needed to secure her place in case of invasion. He spent most of his day finalizing a particular piece of paper. On this paper were some particular set of words. Ones that were of utmost importance:

To the Presidency and Congress of the Virtuous United States:

[i]We wish to inform you of Australia's desire to open up trade and mutual partnership between our two nations, strengthening our economies and friendship. While Australia needs to build upon its industry and such, America could use these benefits to deal with its 'Great Depression'. We shall be exchanging many different goods and buying many of yours, a benefit I think we can all learn to like. Please inform me of your decision in due time. Best regards.

Signed, the Minister of Foreign Affairs within Australia, Percy Spender

However that would be anything but a finished job in Percy's position. He wished to quell the hatred against Australia abroad. While India was seen afar as an enemy, Percy thought that the two nations could use the new trade networks to each's own advantages. The Indians needed to allocate more resources to projects across their country and so was the same for Australia. Besides, taking steps towards more friendly initiatives within the Pacific is what they all needed. He drew up a quick telegram and once again ordered it to be sent once received authorization from the Prime Minister:

To the Grand Indian Empire and her Government:

It is with great pleasure that we would like to engage with more friendly relations within our two countries. There has been a looming tension throughout the whole of the Pacific since the war and we would like to reach out to you personally to say that we promise you a new devotion to friendship and growth together. Australia's recent moves to begin modernization have been met with quite little resource to fuel it, and thus, we would like to commence with a mutual agreement in trading together between our waters. The benefits and profits of this extend to helping your interests and economy soon. We hope you accept this offer. Best regards.

Signed, the Minister of Foreign Affairs within Australia, Percy Spender
Last edited by Romanussia on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Romanussia
A nation based in the present inhabited by a more latinized Romanian culture ruled by a constitutional monarchy shrouded in a vivid and detailed history and armed with a disciplined and modernized military.
Capital: Traiana | Currency: Koson | Demonym: Romanus/Romanian

RNN: General elections proclaim Dacian Ciolos as new premier of Romanussia's legislature | Romanussia national under-21 soccer team wins its first UEFA Championship over Spain in the final | Romanus navy recieves first shipment of new equipment since its overhaul was approved by the General Staff | The Acordul calls for its next cooperative research operation

Flowerdell
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:15 am

Caserta, Italy
Royal Palace of Caserta - Mussolini's personal residence

Mussolini was in a rather pleasant mood walking through the gardens with Field Marshal Giovanni Messe, the letter from Hitler confirmed his ownership of Yugoslavia and he was sated for now, the military and people were not however. Over the years Mussolini's popularity had begun to fade and now instead of a glorious leader he was seen as a weak dictator, all through the African campaign he was compete failure not too mention Greece and now being given scraps with a happy smile, enough was enough. Some riots had already occurred in South Tyroll but the Germans entered Italy to take care of them with Mussolini too indecisive to send anyone, this again damaged his authority and many were now wondering whether he was actually a puppet. Yet here he was in good spirits whilst his house burnt around him.

"I think its time Marshal, what I originally talked about can now take place", the Marshal was rather confused at this statement before Mussolini clarified his meaning "I am too be crowned Emperor within the month, I shall take the title of Augustus Caesar and bring back the Senate. This will of course mean the Grand Council will be abolished and certain military officials will have their titles made defunct but it's for the good of Rome." There it was, the final straw. The Marshal stormed off in search of a phone leaving Mussolini rather confused.

"Patch me into the High Command, this is Field Marshal Giovanni Messe and it is within my authority as Commander of Army Group West to order the initiation of Operation Restoration." With this it was done, the army had planned this for at least two years now as fail safe but with this new announcement it had to be now before it was too late. The Marshal gestured to two soldiers to follow him and with his pistol drawn he returned to Mussolini who was confused to say the least "Benito Mussolini, it is my duty as Head of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom if Italy to proclaim you under arrest for treason against the state." The two soldiers immediately took Mussolini into custody and dragged him away all the while he was shouting curses. When the garden was quiet the Marshal simply closed his eyes and took a deep breath...now it was all on Rome.

Rome, Italy
Outside the Grand Council of Fascism

The Second March on Rome was in full swing, here was the heart of the fascist machine and if they fell so too would Italy. The soldiers of the Provisional Government marched in formation down the street towards the Grand Council of Fascism, on there arms was the symbol of the Kingdom of Italy. To their surprise there was no resistance until out of no where a machine gun tore them too pieces with at least 10 men falling to the Blackshirt defence of the Council. As this occurred the city itself turned into a war zone, gun fire could be heard everywhere and it appeared there would be a siege.

After hours of endless fighting a breach was made in the wall of the Council by an artillery shell, soldiers poured in and overwhelmed the Balckshirts quickly taking members of the Party prisoner. With an announcement for all troops to stand down it was clear...Mussolini's reign had ended. Later on at the crack of dawn the Marshal arrived in Rome to a glorious celebration by the people before taking to the radio to announce Italy's plans.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the world, allies and enemies, friends and foes...today and yesterday a transition of power has occurred between the fascist state and the Kingdom of Italy. This step was deemed necessary by not only the military but the people, for Italy to survive in this age it must have strong leadership and Benito Mussolini did not provide that. In the coming weeks many changes will be made and i wish to announce them now:

1. King Victor Emmanuel III shall be in a few days time invited to take the throne of the Kingdom of Italy in his previous constitustonal role.

2. The constitution of the Kingdom will he restored and fresh elections shall take place once Italy is stable.

3. Members of the Party including Mussolini shall be put on trial for their crimes against the nation.

4. Marshal Law shall be in effect for safety and the military mobilised in this time, further to that fresh conscription laws shall to be put into practice.

5. Finally and very importantly we shall reaffirm our friendship with the German Reich.

This must be categorically stated to the German people, this is an internal Italian matter and our alliance continues as usual. Italy and Germany shall ever be friends in these times and the Führer can be assured of that."

With the radio broadcast over all that was left was the drafting of a letter to the Germans.

To: Führer Adolf Hitler
From: Provisional Prime Minister of Italy, Field Marshal Giovanni Messe

The Führer,

I wish to state at this time that our relations should not change at all because of the internal events of Italy. I will be frank with you, you know as well as I that Mussolini's incompetence would have dragged this nation into the ground and if we are going to be honest he hated you. This in my eyes can only strengthen our alliance.

I hope to speak with you soon,

Yours sincerely,
Field Marshal Giovanni Messe

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:16 am

My friend,

The German Reich shall be initially deploying the 23rd Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Kama to help in secure the mountainous areas in Iran. In addition several Fallschirmjäger Units will be sent to assist your troops in the country and help act as security forces for the oil fields.

In addition Adolf Hitler would be glad to meet with you in Berlin. He remembers fondly the last time you spoke. We look forward to this new era of cooperation.

Sincerely,

Ribbentrop

Berlin, Germany

Adolf sat reading the report. Finally that incompetent idiot Benito was gone. Normally he would have been worried about the events but the new leader of Italy had assured him of Italy's commitment to Germany. This made Adolf feel very secure.

To: Provisional Prime Minister of Italy, Field Marshal Giovanni Messe

You are hereby invited to meet with me personally in Berlin. I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Adolf Hitler

United Kolumbia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Kolumbia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:54 am

Eden couldn't believe what he was hearing in this very moment. Benito Mussolini deposed? The very face of fascism who had been in power since the early 20s, had now been replaced by the man who had fought the British in Greece and Africa, and successfully so when compared to the rest of the Italian war effort. Reinovoked nationalist ideals of the ages of Rome could be just what Italy needed, should it be able to consolidate its gains in the Mediterranean and recover its economy following the end of the war. A threat or not, Eden didn't expect German-Italian relations to break down a bit, for he knew that Mussolini had proved unreliable on numerous occasions and that Giovanni Messe wouldn't waste a minute having Germany being in the dark regarding the outcome of the coup. The Anglo-Persian Oil Company one-hundred tankers were the number one priority, oil having become a great source of wealth the last decades and expandingly so recently. For a country struggling to uphold its military and having sustained its people through austerity measures for more than 10 years, the expanding oil industry had taken quite a hit from the loss of Suez canal rights. Whether this was a golden opportunity or not, Eden would take it, because decisiveness was the only thing that could win him this upcoming election. He would jokingly tell his cabinet that maybe someone should undertake a coup d'etat here in Britain, depose them all and see where it would lead them, but it wasn't well-received. Winston Churchill had been removed by many of those people in cabinet, and had been critized harshly for forcing the peace undemocratically. He drafted a message to Mussolini's successor however, with a clear goal in mind.

To: Field Marshal Giovanni Messe in capability of Provisional Prime Minister

Distinguished Field Marshal Messe,

The split between the European powers following this war is evident, and while we all pray for the continued peace, it is of my opinion that nations like Great Britain and Italy should mend their diplomatic ties. Moreover, His Majesty's government is ready to recognize Italian conquests in Africa in exchange for an issue at the very heart of British foreign policy, and that is rights through the Suez. Quite frankly, it is a shame that the watchmen of the canal should now have to pass through it like any other African or Asiatic. I would personally be very happy to meet Signore Messe in the near future to discuss possible free pass for British citizens through Suez, possibly including some favorable trade deal for Italy in economic compensation. I congratulate the new government's formation and hope the very best for Italy's political stability as I am sure you will uphold.

Eden sat comfortably in the Prime Minister's chair at the Cabinet table in the residence, going through some minor bills in the house before meeting with some cabinet officials for an emergency talk regarding his plans in foreign policy.

Flowerdell
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Germany,
Berlin

The Field Marshal was no time waster, as soon as he got the letter from Hitler he immediately got on a plane to Berlin and was there within hours. Exiting the plane he looked every bit the modern Field Marshal with his pistol at his side, the car ride was a short one to the Reich Chancellory and he went over his notes along the way. A new relationship was going to be forged here today with an Italian leader that was not only competent but had a backbone. Arriving at the building he made his way up to Hitlers office handing over his weapons without flinching, they were equals in his mind and there was no reason to be intimidated. What he decided here today would technically be Italian law with no govenment or king in place and so he intended to make the most of it.

Before entering the office however a rather tired looking messenger rushed up to hand him a letter from the British. Scanning it and having time he took it in and penned a response, this could be a great victory for him having the British recognise Italian holdings would look like a strong move.

From: Provisional Prime Minister of Italy, Field Marshal Giovanni Messe

Dear Prime Minister,

This opening of relations between our governments is most welcome. I thank you for you're kind offers and I agree that something could be arranged that will be beneficial to both of our great nation's. Regarding the Suez Canal I believe that for Italian trade to prosper you're nation would be a great partner and so I am willing to remove some of these restrictions in my capacity as Prime Minister. I also extend a formal invitation for a state visit to Rome once the King is crowned once more, if our discussions go well I shall implement the policies discussed if I am elected Prime Minister at the next election as I do intend to run.

Yours sincerely,
Field Marshal Giovanni Messe

With that done he gathered his composure and entered Hitler's office with his head held high walking up to Hitler's desk before saluting "Guten Abend, herr Hitler. It is good to finally meet the man who's troops I have fought alongside since 1940"
Last edited by Flowerdell on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:32 pm

The Indian Empire

New Delhi, India
Bose sat with his advisors. "After my trip to Dhaka, I have seen the progress and problems first hand of the region. While these projects do help, they cannot be finished by the time needed with out adequate infrastructure. We must repair the old railway lines and bring them to standard. We must get many trains to help facilitate the construction of our new empire. 50 years from now, I want Indians to look back on this period as one of development and a new era for our people. Is it not in our interests to provide work and good lives for our citizens? Why is it such a bad idea to partake in such a task."

"Nataji Bose, I respect your ideas and your goals. Do not mistake me for an enemy, but we have already stretched our budget out. We are going into debt building our new country. Not to mention our almost total neglect for the Mayanmar region, they could provide us with valuable resources like rubber. While I understand your dreams and your idea we must take into account the budget, as well as the rest of the empire. I propose we repair the port of Rangoon and the roads of Myanmar. The United State are the only other country with the capabilities to mass produce rubber with their territory of the Phillipines, and their neglect for the industry as well as their isolationism is leaving a massive gap in the market. If it's in our best interests to help the Indian people, then I believe we should focus on the region of Burma, No?" A murmur of agreement was heard from the mans fellow advisors.

"Then how do we repair our infrastructure hmmm?" Replied Bose.

"Perhaps we can seek help from the Germans. They have many technologies and brilliant scientists. They could help start schools and universities, and also help build and repair our infrastructure to make it more efficient. If I'm not mistaken it is our administrations goal to provide electricity for every Indian within a decade. I believe with the help of our allies this could be accomplished in half the time."

"So then we shall organize a meeting with the Germans." Said Bose.

"How about one step further, we can invite a large german delegation to go on a tour of India and see first hand what needs to be done as well as our true potential once we are fully developed. If we can fully develop our nation in just a couple of decades then we can truly show the world our godly might and power." Claps came from around the room. As Bose stood and thought for a second.

"Then it is agreed." The Bose's aid stepped into the room.

"Nataji, we have received a letter from the Australians." Bose read the letter carefully.

"Magnificent, let us reply this instant."

Official Letter of the Indian Empire

To: Australia

To Whom Ever it May Concern,

The government of the Indian Empire and its glorious Nataji, Chandra Bose, would graciously accept your offers to open up trade between our nations and to help stimulate our two growing economies. Though we know we may have different views and have a troubled past together we hope this can bring us one step closer to mending our relations and building a newer and brighter future for not only our two nations but all of the Indian Ocean, South East Asia, and the Pacific.

Sincerely,
Nataji Chandra Bose

Official Letter of the Indian Empire

To: Germany

To Whom Ever it May Concern,

The government of the Indian Empire, and the Nataji, Chandra Bose, would like to invite a delegation from your country to take a tour of India. We would like to show you the Capital of our nation, New Delhi, the great port cities of Karachi, Mumbai, and Calcutta, the Cities of Hyderabad, Dhaka, and Rangoon. As well as the gracious landmarks and landscapes of India. We invite your delegation to many balls, summits, and conferences throughout our country to discuss the future of India, the German Impact on India, and what the German Empire can do to help its loyal ally grow into a magnificent state that it strives to be. Thus we formally invite you to partake in this event and join us in crafting a brighter future for Indian and Indians.

Sincerely,
Nataji Chandra Bose
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Spender was swamped. Reports and papers filled his office, and it only got worse. Eventually, he cleaned out the space and when he had returned to managing foreign affairs again a most important newspaper was on his desk. He walked over skeptically and snatched it. He started to read; his eyes widened when he saw the text: Martial Coup in Italy!

He jolted to life, rushing over to fetch pens and papers and sat down immediately. Scribbling furiously, he intended to open up relations with the state. Though it may be far away, it was an opportunity to make a new friend. When he finished the resolution, he awaited Parliament's authorization. They carefully examined the telegram:

To the Great Military Junta of the New Provisional Government of Italy:

In light of the new coup against the Blackshirt facade that was weakening the state, and your new adoption of traditional democratic values, Australia is proud to open up friendly relations between our two democracies, and establish an agreement to protect in case of any ideological threat that might come. We [present open arms to your regime. We also commend you for your rise to power. Australia shall provide aid to help you after your internal conflicts and to combat the instability. Our own minister of Foreign Affairs shall be delegated to you as one of our own diplomats and to oversee this agreement if you decide to agree. Let a new future and alliance be the next step for our nations.

So Percy Spender packed his bags and prepared for a 'business trip' to Italy to increase their foreign relation and help around. Parliament wasn't at all eager to let him go, but they decided it was fine on their terms. It was done.

Sydney, New South Wales:

Sydney had become a forerunner of Australian industry. Speckled with tons of population coupled with factories and harbors, it was an economic powerhouse. And no wits docks would be renovated. The process had already begun; wood was torn down and cement and steel foundation was laid. And now it oversees the largest vessel traffic in its history. Tons of cruisers and destroyers were dispatcheSydneySydndey, where they were dispersed. Some traveled to India to trade. Otehrs went to Italy, with cargo ships being sent to get ready in case Italy were to accept the offer and a couple of ships were sending Percy Spender to Rome to meet with the Provisional Government.

The Australian machine was starting to kick off.
Last edited by Romanussia on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A nation based in the present inhabited by a more latinized Romanian culture ruled by a constitutional monarchy shrouded in a vivid and detailed history and armed with a disciplined and modernized military.

RNN: General elections proclaim Dacian Ciolos as new premier of Romanussia's legislature | Romanussia national under-21 soccer team wins its first UEFA Championship over Spain in the final | Romanus navy recieves first shipment of new equipment since its overhaul was approved by the General Staff | The Acordul calls for its next cooperative research operation

Flecatya
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Flecatya » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Travail, Famille, Patrie

Palais Bourbon, Paris

France was a broken nation now.

The Second World War had proven disastrous for the French State. Never before had the country endured such devastation as seen in "de Gaulle's War", and years later, it still struggled to recover. Despite the efforts of both the Petain administration and their German backers, France still bore the scars of the world's most terrifying war yet. This was especially visible on the Palais Bourbon, where the National Assembly had been convened by the new Leader of the French, Maréchal Petain's successor, Jacques Doriot. Under the building's most stable section, eighty parliamentarians prepared to listen to Doriot's announcement regarding the Italian Issue, and France's future position in foreign affairs.

"Good evening, members of the National Assembly,"greeted Doriot in a somber tone. "I come bearing grave news about our friend, Benito Mussolini."

Murmurs drifted through the hall, as the statesmen quietly discussed the issue at hand.

"In an illegal seizure of power, the Italian military has ousted Il Duce, and intend to return Italy to its previous, 'democratic' state, based upon the complacency of its old constitution, and they outright abandoned the cause of Fascism, of their people!"

With this, Jacques Doriot had to take a pause in his speech, for the hall had burst into booing and cursing for three minutes.

"However, my friends, this provides an opportunity for the French nation. Although Italy is 'officially' still our ally, we are now the strongest fascist ally that Berlin has at the moment. As such, we ought to take advantage of our new position-we must rebuild our whole nation, and prepare to defend our fatherland, our families, our ideals!"

The statesmen responded with applause, but their leader was not through talking yet.

"Indeed! In face of the stab-in-the-back by the Italian government, we shall reaffirm our commitment to true national socialism, to the true ideology that protects our blood and soil. To further this statement, on behalf of the French people, I shall invite a man who is arguably the most committed to National Socialism and to fascism in all of Germany; my friends, I shall invite Herr Himmler himself to discuss how France can complete its National Socialist transformation."

Although this announcement was given a standing ovation, many of the parliamentarians felt cold fear in their veins as they heard this. Heinrich Himmler was not a man to be trifled with, and given the efficiency that the SS was renowned for, they knew that he would not hesitate to tell Doriot to dispose of any one of them who so much as looked at the French standard without the proper amount of reverence.

Back in his office, Jacques Doriot continued penning his letter to Herr Himmler in hopes of further impressing the Germans, which would certainly further his own goals in Europe and beyond.

Herr Himmler,

Given your renowned intellect, I presume that you are well aware of the military coup in Italy, and, therefore, that the Italian nation has abandoned fascism. Therefore, I would like to extend to you the honour of visiting my office in Paris, to discuss how France might further strengthen herself through total dedication to National Socialism, and bring her closer to her most honoured ally in Berlin. Through this, I hope to bring strength and discipline to the French people, and hopefully further develop the inevitable progress of fascism throughout the world.

Sincerely,
Jacques Doriot, Leader of the French

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Washington D.C, The United States of America

As the world seemed to be going further into madness, it was to be noted that the USA had the right and duty to assure it's protection. The biggest concern to America as it stands was the Japanese Empire, which was gulping up the Continent of Asia, and despite the tightening Sanctions that the USA was throwing against the Japanese, it seemed nothing was deterring them. Their close proximity to the Philippines, now an American ally after being set free, is even more concerning. As it stood, the American Government was making sure that the Philippines were well armed as much as they could be against any possible Japanese aggression. The rearmament that started in general for American Forces in 1940 has continued thus forwards. With Hitler now dominating much of Europe, and Japan Asia, it would only be appropriate the USA had it's own defensive measures.

However at this point, the Japanese interference in China could no longer be tolerated. The American Government had poked and poked, trying to get the Japanese to back down. This is to no avail, so steps would be necessary. First would be the arment of the Republic of China, and helping train their forces. Second being far more controversial among the American Government, the arming of the Soviet Union. Against all odds the Soviets were still kicking, and could provide a way to push the Japanese out. The Soviets were an unknown, but the RoC was a definite cause that needed support.

This also meant another Military Up-build. The North American F-86 was the Jet Fighter of choice at this point, and would lead to the production of the fighter in large quantities. That also applied to the USA's Naval assents, which will be detailed at a later time. However plans would be made for a new act for military expansion at a faster pace that was being held at current. Regardless, the time was drawing close when the USA wouldn't keep to itself anymore.

The attitude of the American People was increasingly intolerant of the Japanese transgressions against the people of China, and what could only be seen as the “death of democracy” in Europe. While the return to Democracy was unprecedented in Italy, it was unlikely the same would occur in Germany. The ideals was clear in regards to the two powers, and the world was no longer a safe place for Democracy. So, to counteract that, the USA would have to form its own alliance. The USA would include Mexico, Australia, Canada, possibly the UK, the Republic Of China, and possibly the Soviets. While the Soviets were most definitely the most worrisome of the group, they may prove to be vital in the battle against the Japanese, and their own struggle against the Nazis. Now, convincing the British into siding with them might prove difficult, however the British were a resilient people.

Of course, next came the Naval Act Of 1950. Under this act, 10 more Carrier would be constructed, 7 Of Which were going to be escort Carriers which carried around 40 planes, in comparison to full Carriers that could have up to 100 Planes. Meanwhile the North American F-58 would be put into greater production, with 3,000 a year under current improved production. Meanwhile they would be exporting variants to the Republicans in China, Philippines, and Australia if they would take them. Of course The Soviets were also under consideration if they are to be supplied in greater supply. The idea of freedom should not be stifled as long as the Arsenal Of Democracy was around, and it the situation in Washington was one of anticipation. The atrocities in China grew too great to be ignored, and the fear of war faded from the American public as it became anger.

To: The Australian Goverment

It is to be noted that the USA has been out the state of our former great Depression for a good number of years by now. However we are open to the proposition of greater ties with the Commonwealth of Australia. We will be happy to invest in you as well, let it not be forgotten we are the world's strongest economic power. We will use it to the benefit of both our nations. Good day, and God bless.

To the Governments of the UK, Australia, Canada, the Republic of China, the Philippines, and Mexico

It is noted that we need to bring about a greater unity between our people's, and for Democracy to survive, we must band together. Under this arrangement, we offer you all a place in discussions to be held in Washington D.C. We hope you will make the choice for Democracy, and come here to represent your nations well. God bless.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Paris, France

Himmler's specially modified Junkers Ju EF 132, possessing a fully redone interior made for VIP transport complete with an office and meeting space as well a bedroom, landed at the airport. Getting out Himmler saluted the Luftwaffe men at the bottom before getting in a car. Soon after another man entered the car and the two drove off towards the French National Assembly.

Arriving Himmler exited as the other man was taken to a secondary entrance on the side. Himmler made his way inside and smiled as he saw the French leader saying "Hello my friend. How are you?"

OTHER EVENTS

The Wehrmacht Strengthening Act was signed by Adolf Hitler earlier in the week granting funds for development of the next generation of jet aircraft as well as research into new Heer equipment like tanks and SPA. The biggest of all, however, was the order to build 4 more aircraft carriers to complement the soon to be finished two super carriers. Three of the four would be escort size while the last would be super sized in order to bring the total of super carriers in Germany's possession to 4. In order to have enough fighters for these aircraft carriers, production on the Naval variant of the Messerschmitt Me P.1110 was increased.

To: President of the United States of America

My friend,

Germany and the United States share a connection through the large German population in your country who have been upset at our lack of diplomacy and trade. It is my hope to amend this by seeking official restoration of diplomatic ties as well as economic ones. Both of our nations would benefit tremendously form this. In addition I invite you to Berlin for a State Visit.

Sincerely,

Chancellor Hitler
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flecatya
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Flecatya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Travail, Famille, Patrie

Palais Bourbon, Paris

Eager to meet his ideological inspiration, Doriot had gone through much effort in order to impress Himmler with a grand military parade. The Milice Française marched down the streets of Paris, in a strategy to captivate both the leader of the SS and the French populace itself. As Himmler arrived in Doriot's office at the Palais Bourbon, the Leader of the French welcomed him warmly.

"Herr Himmler, it is of the highest honour to see you," greeted Doriot. "I know you are a man of action, so I shall cut to the chase; I believe that you and your dedication to National Socialism are what can revive France, what can revive Europe. As such, I wish to hear your suggestions on how I can move the French nation towards a Himmlerist course of politics."

Jacques Doriot, riding down Avenue des Champs-Élysées in the parade, c.1950

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:45 am

Washington D.C- The United States of America.

It was a spring day, the weather in the capital was warming up from the Cold winter months. It was the day of the gathering of the Senate to vote on a bill for the expansion of the Navy, and some extent the Air Force. The men of the Senate knew that the increasing Naval Status had to be maintained, and the dominance of American Naval Procedures also maintained. With the recent complement of 3 Carriers in addition to the US Naval Forces, this would be the next major addition to the US Naval Arsenal. At this point, the US was coming to a new point of power expansion.

The Naval Act of 1950

Under the Administration of the US Government, the Government is to purchase the Following:

10 Aircraft Carriers
32 Cruisers
82 Destroyers
63 Submarines
10,000 Aircraft
$150 million for essential equipment and facilities
$65 million for the manufacture of ordnance material or munitions
$35 million for the expansion of facilities

The White House

Sitting in the Oval Office, Truman was a man on edge. One who was being increasingly pushed by his morals, his countrymen, and then he noticed a letter from a man he didn't want to deal with. Adolf Hitler. Wonderful.......... Regardless, it was his duty to respond to the madman's request. Then of course, he had to go onto writing another letter to the Government of Japan. In that letter, it would be a more forceful one to date. In fact, it was very forceful in terms of recent rhetoric.

To the German Chancellor Adolf Hitler
Mister Hitler, I'm sure you are well aware of how I feel about your "endeavors" in Europe, and the lack of Democracy in your Nation, and across Europe due to your Actions,
I'm willing to talk in the Political sense, but until you withdraw from the USSR, and all of Eastern Europe, I think Economic ties will remain on hold with certain sanctions, as well as with the belligerent Japanese. As far that State Visit, I'm going to refuse. I have nothing to be gained, nor do we have anything to discuss, unless it involves the implantation of a Democratic system throughout Eastern Europe, and the former USSR. I don't like the ideal of "Empire" mister Adolf, and unfortunately, you don't make that exception. Even if you don't blatantly show the same disregard for life the Japanese do, you still are partners in the same kind of crime. I guarantee you American Political Neglect at the best of terms.

After writing that letter, he went on to write a letter to that bastard Hirohito. He'd try to appeal to his practical side, and his more natural side if he could. In essence, it would be another American Tanturam at the Japanese in China, but it was a valid one none the less.

To the Government of Emperor Hirohito.
Listen, we have been going back and fourth since 1938 about your troops invading, and raping China. I honestly cannot condone this, and is it really worth it? For your troops to not only break the essence of a dignified nation, but to be bogged down. You are throwing money into a bonfire trying to get China to submit. Or anywhere else for that matter in Asia, and I ask you once more to withdraw from those territories in Asia, and to back off. Can you not see that it's not worth all the effort? Imagine how much better your economy would be if we began to trade in full, without sanctions. They've only gotten tighter over the years, and over a quest that's bloody and has no gain.
Last edited by Alaroma on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

United Kolumbia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Kolumbia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:54 pm

"Now, I ask the Honorable Gentleman, where were the Americans when the Germans took Paris? Where were they when the Japanese shamelessly seized our colonies in Asia? Should I take the Honorable Gentleman on a stroll to Southwalk and let him meet with the Men, Women and Children who survived the hell unleashed by the Luftwaffe and ask him to their faces, where were the Americans, who so boldly claim to pursue a foreign policy advocating the survival of democracy. No, no. I am not afraid to tell the Honorable Gentleman that Britain is moving forward, and I am determined as are those who fought in the war that the only future is one of cooperation with the other European powers. As our English-speaking brothers abroad, whether from the Commonwealth or America, claim that they are in the right, I tell the House that I do not hold my vision for the future back. I will go to Berlin and speak to Herr Hitler as his equal, and will not leave before I have the assured intent of peacekeeping in the future of Europe." Prime Minister Anthony Eden sat down as the bottom bencher Tory parliamentarians clapped or cheered. Eden had cabinet on his side, but Attlee's Labour party had positioned itself in direct opposition. With three months until the election he had to show results in the recent shift from 'Splendid Isolation' adapted after the armistice.

Sitting down with Cabinet the next Thursday, Eden outlined the status of the Anglo-Persian oil company. Having been promised exclusive British Suez rights by the Italians, it wasn't too hard to sell the recognition of Italian conquests in Africa considering that the rest of the Empire was falling apart. The canal would be needed to expand the oil fields and satisfy the demands of British and European consumers alike. Eden had talked to the Commander of British troops in Iran, Field Marshal William Slim the night before and had satisfactorily heard that German troops were mobilizing from the Caucasus region to Iran, with British reconnaissance having spotted transport plans with Fallschirmjägers in addition to troop movements east of Tabriz. The British fielded less than 20,000 men with headquarters in Bandar Bushehr following the removal of Iraw from the British sphere of influence and would not withstand a critical change in the military balance anytime soon. The Cabinet decided that an additional two cruisers should be sent to the Persian gulf to serve as a part of the East India Sea task force, which was currently undergoing plans for a naval exercise by the Cocos Islands to pressure the Australians as in line with the current frozen relations with the former Commonwealth nations of Canada, South Africa and Australia.

For the sake of courtesy itself, Eden wrote a personal letter to President Truman of the United States.

To: President Harry S. Truman

Dear President Truman,

I served on the Western Front in the First world war and remember the day the United States entered well. It was a huge relief for us young boys, many of which had much like myself lost their brothers and fathers and uncles fighting the aggressors and then knowing that help would come in the hour of need. That help did not come for Poland in 1939. It did not come for France in 1940. It sure did not come for Britain in the years she perpetuated war in Africa and withstood bombing raids from the mighty Luftwaffe. It is therefore hard for me as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to accept the offer or trust the intentions of the United States. It is time for Britain to follow her own destiny in this other half of the 20th century, not for some isolationist President in Washington to determine it for her.

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Australian 'MPs' shuffled around the federal building. They had been getting to work, an interrim council was formed as Percy Spender left for Italy, and they hope s that the Italians had accepted, or for that matter even read, the message and offer they had proposed. They were busy debating, constantly sending out letters of thanks to the Americans for accepting their trade partnership. But another telegram had arrived. Some time after news of the British rejecting this offer promptly. The formation of the Allies. A new hope had arrived.

And when the dust had settled, and Bert Evatt finally was placed a small interim minister, disollutimg the troublesome council, the time had come to review this message. Prime Minster was off doing work, busting around Australia, training the military and the industry. Thus, the council sat at a debate whether to accept.

The esteemed minister continued to the halls, where the Parliament bickered AN during shouted over the matter. He had on,y sat a couple of minutes before deciding his opinion:
"My good Australian countrymen, was it not America who had helped in the First World War, saving our hides as well as British ones abroad? Was it not they who had bravely sent volunteers into the war, no matter their final descision? Was it not they who moved on to preserve the idea of democracy? The British easily cast this aside, meddling in European affairs, Germanophiles and Blackshirts! The light of our effort shall not overshadowed, and Australia shall not make the mistake the British have done, no, we shall rise to the occasion. For democracy! For the true Britain! For Australia!" he said, pumping his fist in the air.

The 'MPs' all followed pursuit, shouting "Hear, hear!" and clapping. Australia was determine due to accept this, wether the traitorous Bretons would or not:
To the Incumbent Presidency and Congress of the United States:

While Britain strays away from her true nature evey day, Asutralai will not stand for the falseness of this act. Australia stands, no matter what, by her brethren in the U.S. and shall continue to fight for all things she prizes. Without further ado, we accept this offer graciously and advocate this action internationally.

Signed, the Interrim External Affairs and Parliament of Australia

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Washington D.C

To: Prime Minister Anthony Eden

First off the accusation that we are now isolationist is no longer true, for we assure you we are fully with the intention of Uniting the world under the principles of Democracy.
We have given the Japanese one final chance to adhere to the basic principles of Human decency, but here they are not obliging. I can only say they will soon regret that if they don't change their course. Now I am here, offering you a chance, to take back your fate. Your Destiny as a proud people. If you will not, you will simply be left to the whims of the Germans. Or perhaps you simply do not care. Now you go to a war with the Soviets, but what have they done to you? Have they torn through the Fabric of European Democracy? Have they killed your brothers, ruined your homes? No, they are simply trying to stove off European Aggression. The Balance of power will be thrown forever off balance if you reject our offer, don't let this happen Mister Eden. Do what is right for Democracy, or the United States will garner what remains of the Free World, and do it without you. Whether you take part of the Crusade of Freedom, or oppose it is your choice. I know what mine is.
-Nuverkikstan

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:09 pm

The Indian Empire

New Delhi

"And now, the Great Nataji, Chandra Bose!" The audience applauded as Bose walked up to the podium. A crowd of hundreds of people stood in front of the Great Palace.
"Thank you, Thank you." Said Chandra as the applause died down and his voice finally became audible again. "As you may have heard the American Government has decided to condemn the Japanese government for their actions and has asked them to relinquish control of a majority of their conquered lands. While the Japanese where our great allies and good friends during the war and to an extent still are today. It cannot be left unsaid that the Japanese committed horrible atrocities against the Chinese people during the war and these actions must be apologized for and recognized by the Japanese. While atrocities are a terrible part of war they must be addressed, recognized, and payed for during peace time, and we as humans should remember it is in our best interest, to kill as little people as possible. Some times there are enemies and sometimes their are monsters, but no matter the circumstance unnecessary casualties should be avoided. Which is why we would formally like to apologize and recognize to the British, Australians, Americans, and French for our actions in the War, and we wish to help bring us closer and begin to reform our relationships that were taken and destroyed by the war. Thank you!" Bose left the podium as a roar of applause and shouts came from the audience hailing his action.

Later Bose meets again with his advisors. "Nataji Bose, our letters to the Germans have gone unanswered. The Monsoon season will arrive this spring and we must be prepared, we cannot be if they continue like this. We must find a solution."
Bose contemplated for a second. "The Germans are our longtime friends, doing this purposely doesn't seem like an action they would take. But I do recognize our needs, we should reach out to another country. I fear the British are still bitter even after our apology and they will likely stay that way. Perhaps the Americans would be a good friend and partner to help us in our endeavors."
The ministers murmured in agreement. "Wonderful let us send this letter at once."
Official Letter of India

To the President of the United States, His Cabinent, and their Legislative Body,

The Indian people are in a time of need, and a time of growth and potential. We have decided it in our best interest to turn to you for help. We admire your nation, and how every one is working, safe, and has achieved success. We hope to use you as a model for our nation and how our people grow. Thus it is with this that I would like to invite your delegation to a summit in New Delhi along with a tour of India including, a tour of Mumbai, Hyderabad, Calcutta, Dhaka, Rangoon, and Islamabad, and help determine the fate of our country. We also invite you to join us in press conferences and summits in your visit. So please bring engineers, generals, city planners, and diplomats so that we can begin a new future as a nation and find a new ally across the Pacific. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Nataji Chandra Bose
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:49 pm

United States of Brazil

Getulio Vargas sat on his chair, nothing but a pen and an empty paper in front of him. For the last 10 years, he managed to builds a strong persona and cult of himself as the Overlord of the South, the Protector of the South America, and built Brazil as the strongest military power in South America, annexed the Western colonies in the South America. But it's not without problems. First and foremost, British still supported the Guyana resistances in Guyana, thus making the process of coring Guyana an issue and despite them being increasingly isolated from supports with the captures of the Guyana's ports, they still managed to do some guerilla warfare, mid-scale.

Second, military modernization. Over the years, they have licensed the production of German's assault rifle for their standard-issued rifles. And their military industry is growing with the capability of building their own ships, cruisers, destroyers, frigates. However, they are very lacking in the production and development of aircraft, armored vehicles, and carriers. Armored vehicles aren't quite a problem since the terrains make it difficult for it to traverse well, but aircraft and carriers are the most foremost problem. Germany, France, Italy, all of them have the capability to build the carriers and aircraft, so it is unquestionable for the Brazilians to not purchase anything from them.

To : Fuhrer Adolf Hitler

Dear our Greatest Fuhrer,

It is a great time for both of us, as the years haven't gone by without the remembrance of our victories over the Allied. As a matter of fact, we are delighted to be part of the Axis as well. Therefore, we would like to offer purchases of aircraft carriers and aircraft from your government. We hope you would be able to respond as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,
President Getulio Vargas

To : Provisional Prime Minister of Italy, Field Marshal Giovanni Messe

Dear our Prime Minister Messe,

It is a great time for both of us, as the years haven't gone by without the remembrance of our victories over the Allied. As a matter of fact, we are delighted to be part of the Axis as well. Therefore, we would like to offer purchases of aircraft carriers and aircraft from your government. We hope you would be able to respond as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,
President Getulio Vargas
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Alaroma wrote:
To the Government of Emperor Hirohito.
Listen, we have been going back and fourth since 1938 about your troops invading, and raping China. I honestly cannot condone this, and is it really worth it? For your troops to not only break the essence of a dignified nation, but to be bogged down. You are throwing money into a bonfire trying to get China to submit. Or anywhere else for that matter in Asia, and I ask you once more to withdraw from those territories in Asia, and to back off. Can you not see that it's not worth all the effort? Imagine how much better your economy would be if we began to trade in full, without sanctions. They've only gotten tighter over the years, and over a quest that's bloody and has no gain.

To President Truman, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC, United States
President Truman, the Japanese desire no humiliation or destruction of China, we desire only to reinstate emperor Puyi over the Manchurians, establish stable forms of government for the Chinese, and to undo the violent revolution which destroyed the Qing Dynasty; The unstable and corrupt Republic of China has failed repeatedly to properly govern and allowed the ideology of the Soviets to take hold within their nation, and if you truly care for the Chinese, and don't just support the Republic of China because it will expand your own sphere of influence, you should support Japanese efforts to re-establish China as a stable nation with an efficient government free of the Communist influence that created the USSR.

When America occupied Haiti, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, or Nicaragua, we did not place sanctions against you, we respected America's own colony in the Pacific, the Philippines, why do you not treat us with the same respect? Japan has no interest in the affairs of the Americas, and you should have no interest in the affairs of Asia. The Americans and Japanese worked together in the Russian Civil War and the Great War, and we should return to cooperation and seek peace, but peace will not be reached through hypocritical and unrealistic calls for us to withdraw from all of our Asian holdings, which are as unreasonable as asking the United States to abandon all states it took from Mexico and the natives of it's land.

-Michinomiya Hirohito
Last edited by Crockerland on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse