NATION

PASSWORD

Deutsches Amerika-OOC-OPEN [Character Based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Deutsches Amerika-OOC-OPEN [Character Based RP]

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Deutsches Amerika

Pictured above is New York's Time Square in the 60's. Over a decade after the German Atombombe exploded off of the East Coast in a show of force by the Reich on August 12th, 1946, a year after Roosevelt died. Two weeks later on August 26th President Truman signs the terms of surrender. Within days Nazi soldiers paraded down the main streets of major American cities. Soon Truman leaves office and the US government is overhauled with American Nazi's put into power. The new President, John Muller, enacts quick executive orders in secret starting the final solution in America. Meanwhile in the North Canada is the last beacon of hope with Churchill and the Royal family having fled there. Back in Europe Hitler has his European Empire from Iceland to the Urals having pushed the Soviets back into Siberia. In the 50's Nazi reforms continue and indoctrination goes into full effect. German family values are pressed into the populace and soon the population of "Aryans" is growing. To deal with the large amounts of mixed Europeans in America, the Reich relaxes its laws to include all White Europeans in America as pure. I’m the 60’s the Nazification of America is nearly complete and many undesirables either dead or in concentration camps mainly located in rural states like Wyoming or Montana. The generation born in the late 40’s and 50’s is growing up fully indoctrination for the most part and are loyal to the Reich. However a small resistance movement, named the Sons of Liberty, continue to survive and try to damage the Reich however possible. In the 70’s Nazi control over America is complete. The 80’s see slight relaxations of racial laws although these only extend to those of non-Slavic European decent. The idea being after so many years they have been purified enough to be given more or less equal rights so long as they keep their faith in the Reich. In 1981 Adolf Hitler dies leaving his son, Adolf Hitler II as Chancellor. The 90’s see Germany’s conquest of Africa complete. In America concentration camps are by and large closed and evidence destroyed. The 2000’s see a rise in consumer technology much like IRL however American Reich officials create the COSS (Central Security Operating System) that is able to monitor online activity. Now we find ourself in 2017. In America things are relatively calm. The resistance is thought destroyed and the majority prosper. However this facade has dark secrets the populace don’t know about. If they were to come to light things could change.

In this RP you will play as a character in South Bend, Indiana, German America (Also known as the American Reich). Your character can be old or young, male or female, Aryan or Jew. Just remember your choice has consequences IC on how they will be treated. You can also be apart of other players families if they allow it. I will say right now I will allow people to be apart of the Kiser family, the family in control of the city, as long as you run your character idea by me.

This RP starts in South Bend on the Eve of Liberation Day, the day the peace treaty was signed, which is a national holiday. The leader of the town is Adolf Kiser. You character will start the night before the next days citywide celebration at the Reichscenter (IRL century center).

“Races”
Pure Aryan: Pure blood Germans and Anglo-Saxons.
Mixed Aryan: Those of mixed European descent excluding Salvs
Japanese: Those of Japanese Descent.
Hispanics: Those of Central and South American Descent.
Blacks: Those of African Descent.
Undesirables: Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, etc.

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=430043

Roster:

Code: Select all
NS Name:
Character Name:
Eye Color:
Picture:
Race:
Bio:
Misc:

2000- DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Chewion on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:10 pm

William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz allowed?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:10 pm

NS Name: Chewion
Character Name: Adolf Kiser
Height: 6' 1"
Eye Color: Blue
Picture: Image
Race: Pure Aryan
Bio: WIP
Misc: WIP

2000- DO NOT REMOVE
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan wrote:William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz allowed?

What are you asking?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:13 pm

NS Name: Chewion
Character Name: Brandon Kiser
Height: 6' 2"
Eye Color: Blue
Picture: Image
Race: Pure Aryan
Bio: Born on May 5th, 2000 to Adolf and his wife.
Misc: Said raps French, English, German, and Latin. Plays trumpet. Is charismatic and a smooth talker.

2000- DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Chewion on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Chewion wrote:
Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan wrote:William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz allowed?

What are you asking?

The guy from Wolfenstein: The New Colossus.

Last edited by Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan wrote:
Chewion wrote:What are you asking?

The guy from Wolfenstein: The New Colossus.

Ah. Yeah I guess just make his bio fit the history and maybe try to find a real person for his picture but if you cant then you can use the animated one.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 pm

Also if anyone has anyone questions feel free to ask.

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 pm

Hold the fuck up where did you get the inspiration for this and be honest?
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:24 pm

Seems quite familiar.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:24 pm

Wysten wrote:Hold the fuck up where did you get the inspiration for this and be honest?

A mix of one of my past RPs, a past one of my friend Apror's, the CW four episode Crisis on Earth X special and a little from Man in the High Castle. Why do you ask?

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Chewion wrote:
Wysten wrote:Hold the fuck up where did you get the inspiration for this and be honest?

A mix of one of my past RPs, a past one of my friend Apror's, the CW four episode Crisis on Earth X special and a little from Man in the High Castle. Why do you ask?

To quote Pimps above it looks pretty similar
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Wysten wrote:
Chewion wrote:A mix of one of my past RPs, a past one of my friend Apror's, the CW four episode Crisis on Earth X special and a little from Man in the High Castle. Why do you ask?

To quote Pimps above it looks pretty similar

Well I did get inspired by Apror's and an old one of mine. Maybe you saw one of them. However this one is set in a different place with slightly different plot.
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Looks interesting. I'd like to join, but given how unpredictable my schedule is I can't promise anything.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Arctica-Aleutia wrote:Looks interesting. I'd like to join, but given how unpredictable my schedule is I can't promise anything.

Throw up an app and if you cant end up continuing then no harm done.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Hey Chewion that list is heavily inaccurate Anglo Saxons were below Aryans blacks and slavs were both undesirables
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Wysten wrote:Hey Chewion that list is heavily inaccurate Anglo Saxons were below Aryans blacks and slavs were both undesirables

IRL yes. In this RP race laws were relaxed.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Wysten wrote:Hey Chewion that list is heavily inaccurate Anglo Saxons were below Aryans blacks and slavs were both undesirables

Also Slavs still are looked down on just not persecuted anymore and have "rights".

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Chewion wrote:

IRL yes. In this RP race laws were relaxed.

Thats not relaxing laws that changing the entire Nazi ideology.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Wysten wrote:
Chewion wrote:IRL yes. In this RP race laws were relaxed.

Thats not relaxing laws that changing the entire Nazi ideology.

Keep in mind this is in America only. In Europe the laws are still the same. They relaxed it here just out of how much mixing there was. If you still think it is unrealistic I have no problem changing it.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Chewion wrote:
Wysten wrote:Thats not relaxing laws that changing the entire Nazi ideology.

Keep in mind this is in America only. In Europe the laws are still the same. They relaxed it here just out of how much mixing there was. If you still think it is unrealistic I have no problem changing it.

The Nazis no matter where would keep it strict that means both Slavs and Blacks either gassed shot or in the case of the blacks going back to the plantation.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:51 pm

I'm still working on my idea, but perhaps one character could be a veteran of WW2. Given how American soldiers were likely treated after the war, he would probably have an interesting backstory.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Arctica-Aleutia wrote:I'm still working on my idea, but perhaps one character could be a veteran of WW2. Given how American soldiers were likely treated after the war, he would probably have an interesting backstory.

He would be in the re education camp or in some backwater like a ground zero of a nuke.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Wysten wrote:
Chewion wrote:Keep in mind this is in America only. In Europe the laws are still the same. They relaxed it here just out of how much mixing there was. If you still think it is unrealistic I have no problem changing it.

The Nazis no matter where would keep it strict that means both Slavs and Blacks either gassed shot or in the case of the blacks going back to the plantation.

How about pure Slavs are persecuted but those of mixed descent are allowed to live and make up the lower class.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Wysten wrote:
Arctica-Aleutia wrote:I'm still working on my idea, but perhaps one character could be a veteran of WW2. Given how American soldiers were likely treated after the war, he would probably have an interesting backstory.

He would be in the re education camp or in some backwater like a ground zero of a nuke.

The RP takes place in 2017 in South Bend, Indiana.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse