NATION

PASSWORD

Aekwell [OOC/Sign-UP/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Aekwell [OOC/Sign-UP/OPEN]

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:27 pm

The City of Aekwell

Discord

IC Thread

Co-OP: The Assorted Saharan Outposts

Welcome!

"I would personally like to welcome you all to Aekwell or as we like to call it the Eternal Winter City! I am Mayor Sedak Blackenvole, our lovely city was founded in 1856 back when it was a old mining town. Over the years the mining industry has left the area and those who didn't want to leave the area founded our now great city. I am thrilled to be your newly elected mayor, now if you will excuse me I have some matters at town hall to deal with."

Ah Aekwell a city known for its constant snow and major tourist attraction. The city has recently had some issues with crime which is on the rise, some heroes or vigilantes have taken it upon themselves to protect the city or as much of the police see them as vengeful and interfering with justice. The people of the city very on their opinions of the heroes/vigilantes some hate them and others are glad they are here.

Mayor Blackenvole ran on the platform of bring the crime rate down and the expansion of the city. Most of his policies reflect he wants of the common man, this has made him several enemies in city hall and from unknown places. He recently increased the spending on the police department to help combat the growing crime rate. Thought these are different times than many remember, major corporations have a firm foothold in the city as well, the local economy is currently unaffected by the rise of crime for now.

The city is broken into several districts, The Central district where government buildings and downtown is located. The Harbor district where ships come and go brining and taking products made in the city to their buys. The Pressum where most suburban neighborhoods are located. The Stakes where the gangs fight over territory, police presence is very minimal here as they see it as a death trap. You have Highwrath where the wealthy tend to buy their apartments and homes. Then you have Iocath where the nightlife of the city is located.

The real question is, what is the fate of the city? Will crime continue to rise and destroy it once and for all or will there be those who stand fast against the tide?

Explanation

Well hey everyone, if you cant tell this will be a superhero RP. You will be free to do as you want, you could be a begger on the street, a bank teller, a CEO of a corporation. There are plenty of opportunities in Aekwell that should satisfy your hunger. You will be allowed to decide if you want power or not. I intend on turning this into a series much similar to my Harry Potter RP series. There will be time skips here and there, as well as major events that are sure to impact your character in some way. Also I would like to provide this advice, your actions do have consequences. If you can fly and you fly through a building, you will not be all that well liked by the general people. Also this will be in the rules as well but, I am going to say this now. You have thin plot armor meaning you can die if you do something extremely stupid.

Much of the lore of the city has been left open on purpose, I believe that the city will be far more interesting with input form others. So more lore of the city will be added as we go along, I cant wait to see how this will turn out, so just a few more things before I get to the apps!

Rules
-You have thin Plot armor meaning you can die if you do something stupid

-No God modding/metagaming

-No one liner posts

-keep things somewhat realistic

-Respect the OP/Hand/Co-Ops as I am god and they are extensions of me

-Two Character Max no exceptions

-Anything else I missed or that needs to be added will go here.

Code: Select all
App
Remove all ()s from the app
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b](no younger than 17. Kids can be heroes too right.)
[b]Occupation:[/b](If they have one)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Hero/Vigilante Alias:[/b]
[b]Hero Attire:[/b] (What they look like when they are heroes/vigilante)
[b]Powers:[/b](Yes or No)
[b]If yes what powers?:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b] (if any)
[b]Bio:[/b] (one paragraph minimum)
[b]RP Sample:[/b](Not required if I know you)
[b][u]#CLE546[/u][/b](Do not remove)

Name: Sedak Blackenvole
Appearance: Image
Hero/Vigilante Alias: Crimsono Seeker
Hero Attire: best thing I could find that was close to the idea in my head.
Powers:No
If yes what powers?: N/A
Equipment: 2 short swords, bow staff and a grappling hook
Bio: Sedak was born to a wealthy family, his father was the CEO of Exogain a medical company that was founded in Aekwell. His father's business is very successful and has made the family a very well known family in the area. The Company is often seen doing community events and is generally trying to help the people of the city. From a young age Sedak was interested in martial arts and his father paid for some of the best trainers around. Sedak was slow at first, but over the years he seemed to pick up many things quicker. His schooling was fairly easy, his parents thought his martial arts training put him ahead of most of his peers.

As he got older, he started to work out every now and then. He became very fit and worked out to keep what he had earned. He also started to go to work with his father from time to time when school was off on break or during the summer. His father told him that someday he would inherit the family business when he died, he was excited after all what teenager would want to be the heir to a multibillion dollar company? At the age of 7 his parents had twins, so he now had a brother and a sister who were seven years younger than him. That changed how much spare time his family had and what they could do. Once he finished High School, he decided to go on a pilgrimage, he went to Tibet and several other countries until he was 23 years old. Once he was satisfied, he returned home to Aekwell where he was greeted by his family once he got off the plane.

Shortly after he returned, he started to notice the rise in crime in the city and how so much of it had changed since he left. Over the next year, he sat around and did nothing until he finally decided to do something about it. He bought equipment and moved out of the family mansion and into a Downtown Penthouse, there he made secret compartments to hide the equipment he bought. A few months later, he was running around attempting to make the city a better place. Then once election season came around, he decided to run for Mayor of the city.
RP Sample: Imp the OP :p
#CLE546(Do not remove)
Last edited by New Roman Empire on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:27 pm

NameAgeAliasOccupationPlayer
Sedak Blackenvole26Crimsono SeekerMayorNew Roman Empire
Anthony Wright17PyromaniacMechanic/Smith/studentRevlona
Leon Cruzado22FirefightStreet performerMundeo
Pama Taff21Sweet ToothCandy VenderThe Assorted Saharan Outposts
Claire Monet19The SorceressPart time Maid/StudentHothnia
Mira Wovloic22Night WitchOwner of a candle shopHothnia
Emilia Torrero18ElectrisMechanicHalonica
Jason Lee Scott30Red Mighty Morphin' RangerMartial Arts teacher at the Scott Martial Arts Academy in the Pressum DistrictAureumterra
Sean M. Dunaway22"The Bushmen" "White Ghost"Mountain man, hunstmenParcia
Erin Stone19AegisCollege Student; Part-Time Med Intern and EMTMiekzhemy
Last edited by New Roman Empire on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:44 pm

tag
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:50 pm

TAG
Lover of doggos

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Taggity

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Revlona on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Name:Anthony Wright
Appearance:

Hero/Vigilante Alias:Pyromaniac
Hero Attire:
He made this in his spare time
Powers:Yes
If yes what powers?: Control of Fire
Equipment: None
Bio: Anthony Wright, otherwise known as The Pyromaniac is a 17 year old mechanic and Highschool student blessed with the ability to control fire. Suffering from Pyromania beginning in his senior year of HighSchool he wishes to use his power for what he believes is good, though he struggles to stop himself from setting dangerous fires. His powers are so strong that with a concentrated burst he can send himself rocketing in the air and fly. He is also the Starting QB for the local Highschool. Also hobbies as a Armor smith.
RP Sample:(Not required if I know you)
#CLE546(Do not remove)
Last edited by Revlona on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lover of doggos

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Revlona wrote:Name:Anthony Wright
Appearance:
Hero/Vigilante Alias:Pyromaniac
Hero Attire: He made this in his spare time
Powers:Yes
If yes what powers?: Control of Fire
Equipment: None
Bio: Anthony Wright, otherwise known as The Pyromaniac is a 17 year old mechanic and Highschool student blessed with the ability to control fire. Suffering from Pyromania beginning in his senior year of HighSchool he wishes to use his power for what he believes is good, though he struggles to stop himself from setting dangerous fires. His powers are so strong that with a concentrated burst he can send himself rocketing in the air and fly. He is also the Starting QB for the local Highschool. Also hobbies as a Armor smith.
RP Sample:(Not required if I know you)
#CLE546(Do not remove)

Accepted.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:38 pm

App
Name: Leon Cruzado
Appearance:

Hero/Vigilante Alias: Firefight
Hero Attire:

Powers: No
If yes what powers?: None
Equipment:
  • Switchblade
  • Firefighter's axe
  • Sig Sauer P229 handgun
Bio: Life in the Stakes isn't easy, if you hadn't guessed. Amidst the gang wars and rampant crime, there was one light in the darkness: Victor Cruzado, a firefighter, and one the greatest the Stakes has ever seen. The moment he stepped into a building, no life held more value over another - they were all worth saving. To Leon, his father was a hero, and one of the greatest that this city has ever seen.

He was a good man, but being a good man doesn't save you one night, when you're called to stop a fire in an abandoned storehouse. You do your job, saving some civilians that you didn't expect to be there, not knowing that the building you were in was actually the hideout for a gang, the people you were saving gangsters, and the ones who started the fire members of a rival gang. The instant you step outside of the storehouse, the rival gang spots the people you rescued, and guns them down, yourself included, on the spot.

That was ten years ago. He was a good man, a man who gave everything to his city, only to be given nothing in return. The city ate him up and spat on his corpse. Imagine being a young Leon, to watch your only hero be shot down like the trash he tried to save. That's what they were: trash, a plague that is devouring this city. That's why, four years ago, Leon doned his father's old gear, and swore to turn the mask that used to be a symbol of hope into one of terror.

He swore that all criminals will run at the very mention of his name - that he will cleanse this city of its filth in flame.

RP Sample: DBU
The Ancient Ones
#CLE546(Do not remove)
Last edited by Mundeo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Mundeo wrote:App
Name: Leon Cruzado
Appearance:
Hero/Vigilante Alias: Firefight
Hero Attire:
Powers: No
If yes what powers?: None
Equipment:
  • Switchblade
  • Firefighter's axe
  • Sig Sauer P229 handgun
Bio: Life in the Stakes isn't easy, if you hadn't guessed. Amidst the gang wars and rampant crime, there was one light in the darkness: Victor Cruzado, a firefighter, and one the greatest the Stakes has ever seen. The moment he stepped into a building, no life held more value over another - they were all worth saving. To Leon, his father was a hero, and one of the greatest that this city has ever seen.

He was a good man, but being a good man doesn't save you one night, when you're called to stop a fire in an abandoned storehouse. You do your job, saving some civilians that you didn't expect to be there, not knowing that the building you were in was actually the hideout for a gang, the people you were saving gangsters, and the ones who started the fire members of a rival gang. The instant you step outside of the storehouse, the rival gang spots the people you rescued, and guns them down, yourself included, on the spot.

That was ten years ago. He was a good man, a man who gave everything to his city, only to be given nothing in return. The city ate him up and spat on his corpse. Imagine being a young Leon, to watch your only hero be shot down like the trash he tried to save. That's what they were: trash, a plague that is devouring this city. That's why, four years ago, Leon doned his father's old gear, and swore to turn the mask that used to be a symbol of hope into one of terror.

He swore that all criminals will run at the very mention of his name - that he will cleanse this city of its filth in flame.

RP Sample: DBU
The Ancient Ones
#CLE546(Do not remove)[/spoiler]

Accepted
[/floatright][floatleft]

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Tag

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Would a character with technology manipulation fit into the plot?
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:40 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Would a character with technology manipulation fit into the plot?

depends on what your going for.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:06 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Would a character with technology manipulation fit into the plot?

depends on what your going for.

Well he's coming direct from a recent rp, and from the look of this powers aren't over-high, given that they're optional. It'll probably be best to talk about it in vc, saves a long post exchange.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:12 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:depends on what your going for.

Well he's coming direct from a recent rp, and from the look of this powers aren't over-high, given that they're optional. It'll probably be best to talk about it in vc, saves a long post exchange.

fine.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:14 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Well he's coming direct from a recent rp, and from the look of this powers aren't over-high, given that they're optional. It'll probably be best to talk about it in vc, saves a long post exchange.

fine.

You on now or should I wait until tomorrow?

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:15 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:fine.

You on now or should I wait until tomorrow?

I can do it now
[/floatright][floatleft]

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:21 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:You on now or should I wait until tomorrow?

I can do it now

Have you blocked me or something? It's not coming up when I click on you

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:24 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:I can do it now

Have you blocked me or something? It's not coming up when I click on you

Why not go to the general chat room
[/floatright][floatleft]

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Tag
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Tag.
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Have you blocked me or something? It's not coming up when I click on you

Why not go to the general chat room

I joined now discord's stopped being retarded

Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Can i become a Nazi Villian or something?
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Nea Videssos
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Hmm...
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:Can i become a Nazi Villian or something?

later on you will be able to.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse