NATION

PASSWORD

[R] echo trolling

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

[R] echo trolling

Postby Senkaku » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:49 am

Nexus World wrote:Moore is about to end the DNC.

They had a bit of hype, with two undisputed seats and some """(((diverse)))""" victories in local elections. Though if they lose to Roy, then by their own words, people would rather rapists and pedos then democrats. Though, considering resent events amongst the more "progressive" democratic voices, there might be little difference between the two in most peoples eyes. Hard to say for sure, though considering people are desperately bringing back that dropped case against Trump, seems like politics in America will devolve into which side has the most sex-offenders/deviants.

triple paren
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:53 am

"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Nexus World
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexus World » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:20 am

For my own understanding, where can I find this actual rule. I've looked over the rules multiple times over the years and I can't ever recall seeing anything on "echo"-ing (or whatever it is called here).

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:30 am

Nexus World wrote:For my own understanding, where can I find this actual rule. I've looked over the rules multiple times over the years and I can't ever recall seeing anything on "echo"-ing (or whatever it is called here).

That's because it's classified as trolling. We don't have sub-categories for every single kind of trolling there is.

An explanation.
Last edited by Katganistan on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Moderation