NATION

PASSWORD

The Great Coalition War (UOP ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Engineerinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Great Coalition War (UOP ONLY)

Postby Engineerinia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Attackers:
Engineerinia- 2,300,000 men
Ezic Salt- 1,900,000 men
Surgastan- 1,100,000 men

Defenders:
The Democratic Peoples Republic of China- 1,000,000 men
North Korea- 1,000,000 men
Last edited by Engineerinia on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The German Empire of Engineerinia
"For the Kaiser! Long Live the Empire!"
A MT-PMT German empire covering some of Europe, with many colonies in the Middle East, Africa, India, and the Caribbean NS Stats not used.
National Anthem - National War Songs
In real life I'm not a monarchist, this is just my fun roleplay/NS nation. I am a conservative, republican, capitalist, and a Protestant Christian.
_[' ]_

Here is an alternate version that replaces the name of your nation with your flag minus the symbol on it:

-------------------------

(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

The Order of the EZIC Salt
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the EZIC Salt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:44 pm

FRONTS:
North Korean Front
800,000 soldiers
50,000 Organ Grinders
100 "Obsidian" Mechs
Two large TR-87 Artillery Shields
Supplies to construct a forward operating base
10 artillery cannons, 3 of which are loaded with PNCTR shells, 2 of which are automated and loaded with PNCTR shells, 2 more that are automated but not loaded with PNCTR shells to be set up in the FOB
30% of tanks equipped with PNCTR shells
20 manned cannons to be set up in the FOB

Chinese front
500,000 soldiers
20,000 Organ Grinders
20 "Obsidian" Mechs
One large TR-87 Artillery Shield, one Medium
8 artillery cannons, 3 of which are loaded with PNCTR shells, 1 of which is automated and loaded with PNCTR shells, another that is automated but not loaded with PNCTR shells to be set up in the FOB
40% of tanks equipped with PNCTR shells
10 manned cannons to be set up in the FOB

Orders:
NK Front:
Push forwards into enemy territory. Construct a Forward operating base for use of both Engineerinians and Saltians. Automated artillery cannons are to take priority as well as TR-87 artillery shield.

Chinese Front:
Orders are similar to NK front's.

The SALT is currently developing new technology to potentially assist in the war. Turns until development: 3

Sugrastan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sugrastan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:08 pm

FRONTS:
Chinese Front
50,000 HA-Soldiers (Heavily-Armored)
250,000 Armored Soldiers
500 Leopard 2 A6 tanks
80 CV9030s
100 Boeing F/A-18C/D Hornets
50 ITPSV 90 Marksmans mounted on the bases of Leopard 2 A4 tanks
Supplies to assist the SALT

North Korean Front
35,000 HA-Soldiers (Heavily-Armored)
225,000 Armored Soldiers
400 Leopard 2 A6 tanks
50 CV9030s
60 Boeing F/A-18C/D Hornets
50 ITPSV 90 Marksmans mounted on the bases of Leopard 2 A4 tanks
Supplies to assist the SALT

ORDERS: (CHINA AND NK)

Lead the attack with tanks, HA-Soldiers and IFVs. Deploy the jets in to attack from the sides. Prepare the ITPSV 90s and send in the soldiers and supplies.
Sugrastan
A nation in Europe, consisting of the modern-day Nordics.
Sugrastan is known for beautiful scenery, many tourist attractions, and their culture.

"Maamme"
English: "Our Land"

Main Factbook (Don't trust, not updated in ages.)
Leader Factbook

This nation does mostly reflect my political views.

ok

Engineerinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Engineerinia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:05 pm

FRONTS:
Chinese-Imperial Asia border 2,000,000 men
500 ratte
800 fighters
1000 bombers

ORDERS:
Push through at all costs, try to make it to Hong Kong.
A MT-PMT German empire covering some of Europe, with many colonies in the Middle East, Africa, India, and the Caribbean NS Stats not used.
In real life I'm not a monarchist, this is just my fun roleplay/NS nation. I am a conservative, republican, capitalist, and a Protestant Christian.
_[' ]_

Here is an alternate version that replaces the name of your nation with your flag minus the symbol on it:

Engineerinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Engineerinia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:11 pm

CHINESE ORDERS (AI)
Chinese-imperial asia front: 500,000 men.
500 fighters
20 destroyers
4 Cruisers
1 carrier
Orders: try to keep them back, use fleet to shoot them from sea, guard Hong Kong.

North korea front: 500,000 men.
500 fighters
20 destroyers
3 battleships
Orders: Dont let them have an inch of ground. Shoot down any sea invasions with boats.
_[' ]_

Engineerinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Results

Postby Engineerinia » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Engineerinia
Chinese front-2,000,000 men ROLL 18.
Your invasion fails miserably, with no ground being taken in fact you lost some ground to the Chinese. The Rattes couldn't be deployed in time and one was almost captured, but it was saved at a high cost in life. The planes tried to secure the skies but it failed with majority being shot down, and the bombers didn't even take off because they knew they wouldn't do anything.
Casualties- 12,000 Men
56 Fighters

[b]China[/b]
North Korea Front- 500,000 men ROLL 60.
You hold off Surgastans invasion but fail at the Saltinian one. You lose Pyongyang.
Casualties- 10,000

Imperial Asia (Or China) front- 500,000 men ROLL 89.
You crush their armies, as shown above. In fact you manage to take ground from them!
Casualties- 5,000

Surgastan
North Korea front - 260,000 men (Next time please put this at the top so I dont have to figure it out) ROLL 56
Your men try to invade but they get caught up in the landmines on the beaches and a lot of them dont make it. The few that do almost all die when they get off the beach due to the enemy's in concrete bunkers shooting bullets at them from the jungles. All looks hopeless but the Saltinian forces manage to come from behind and destroy their bunkers, and thus saved the invasion from failure.
Casualties- 7,000

China Front - 300,000 men ROLL 300,000 men ROLL 32.
Your force, does not really help the Engineerinians any and they just retreat with them.
Casualties- 9,000

EZIC Salt
North Korea Front- 800,000 men ROLL 71.
Surgastan tried to invade, they failed. Your men happen to show up at the right moment and surprised the enemy while they where engaging the Surgastani army and forced them back. They took Pyongyang (Capital of North Korea) and it is now your base of operations. It is your choice what to do with the populace.
Casualties- 6,500 men.

China front- 520,000 men ROLL 86.
Your forces by far, try the hardest. Although Engineerinan and Surgastanian troops retreated to safer ground, your troops stood strong and only let them have some ground instead of capturing a city or an important area. Truly, your men deserve the medal of honor for that. It also doesn't hurt your men managed to use gorilla tactics to your advantage and lose only a handful of mostly new recruited men. Your forces didn't manage to push into their territory, unfortunately.
Casualties- 2,000
_[' ]_

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the EZIC Salt » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:25 pm

We will annex the captured area of NK into the EZIC.

TROOP TRANSFERRATION:
Chinese Front
800,000 soldiers
50,000 Organ Grinders
100 "Obsidian" Mechs
Two large TR-87 Artillery Shields
10 artillery cannons, 3 of which are loaded with PNCTR shells, 2 of which are automated and loaded with PNCTR shells, 2 more that are automated but not loaded with PNCTR shells to be set up in the FOB
30% of tanks equipped with PNCTR shells
20 manned cannons to be set up in the FOB

North Korean front
500,000 soldiers
20,000 Organ Grinders
20 "Obsidian" Mechs
One Medium TR-87 Artillery Shield (Large has been consumed in the construction of an FOB and is part of it.)

ORDERS:
Chinese front: Work together with Engineerinian forces to drive back the enemy. Artillery shots fired from recently captured location will damage and distract forces. Bomber planes equipped with TR-87P shields will be bombing enemy forces.

North Korean front: Hold the line and defend the FOB. Rehabilitate populace. Fire artillery shots at enemy forces in Imperial Asia. If necessary, destroy the base.

The SALT is currently developing new technology to potentially assist in the war. Turns until development: 2

Engineerinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Engineerinia » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:21 pm

China and north korea, faceing a hopeless situation. Surrender.
_[' ]_

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the EZIC Salt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:52 am

Engineerinia wrote:China and north korea, faceing a hopeless situation. Surrender.

it took you two weeks to post that. i can understand the robotics competition and all but seriously, two weeks? now we talk about who gets what

Engineerinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Engineerinia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 pm

The Order Of The EZIC Salt wrote:
Engineerinia wrote:China and north korea, faceing a hopeless situation. Surrender.

it took you two weeks to post that. i can understand the robotics competition and all but seriously, two weeks? now we talk about who gets what

Srry
_[' ]_

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents