NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
RuskaLand
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Great War (IC)

Postby RuskaLand » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:16 am

(For nations that believe I'm copying Byzantii, look at this link: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=426231&p=32942571#p32942571)

~July 28, 1914~

The Archduke of Austria-Hungary is dead. The Triple Entente and Central Powers are at odds unlike ever seen before. As Serbia is blamed for this, the Austrians go to war, only for Russia to soon follow...

...Now what next?
Note: You can do whatever you want with the Neutral Nations. Stay neutral and just wait to either get attacked or become strong enough to conquer the entire world, or join one of the factions and possibly sway the entire war over.

[/td]
Allied NationsPlayer
United States
Canada
Russia
Greece
France
United KingdomThe South Falls
Romania
Sebia
Montenegro
Italy
Belgium
Atkemri,All of West Africa minus Mororoco and tunisa.Somali, Berber, Amharic, Oromo, Igbo, Swahili, Hausa, Manding, Fulani,Yoruba,English, and French.Democratic.Atkemri

-

Central PowersPlayer
German EmpireThe Protacan-Anzotac People
Austro-Hungarian Empire
Bulgaria
Ottoman EmpireGuyomartand
RuskaLand (In Finland)-Will switch sides, Large Military, Mixed ideology, Democracy, speaks Russian and English. Fighting Allies.RuskaLand
Aureumterra,Island of Crete,Aureumterrese (Mix of Greek and English),Semi-Absolute Monarchy.Aureumterra

-

Neutral NationsPlayer
Spain
Switzerland
Albania
Netherlands
Denmark
Sweden
Norway

~Apply with this format~
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Application[/b]
[b]WWI Nation:[/b]
[b]NS Nation:[/b]

~Or this one for FICTIONAL NATIONS!~
[code]Fictional Nation Application
Name:
Language:
Government:
Ideology:

Continent:
Area/Location:

Alignment:
At war with:
Military Size:
Strength: (Navy, Airforce, Industry...)
Last edited by RuskaLand on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:19 am

I AM SO ALONE! IN THE ALLIES!
Last edited by The South Falls on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

RuskaLand
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby RuskaLand » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:20 am

The South Falls wrote:I AM SO ALONE! IN THE ALLIES!

I'll join you...
When it is 1916

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:22 am

1. This is utterly unacceptable
2. This is plagiarism, which is against NS Rules
3. This would be the IC not OOC
4. The OP is incharge of making the IC.

RuskaLand
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby RuskaLand » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:25 am

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:1. This is utterly unacceptable

Hang on,Byzantii made me in charge of the RP,he gave me this link.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=426231&p=32942571#p32942571

RuskaLand
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby RuskaLand » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:30 am

Besides,Byzantii himself would be ok with this
And you didn't complain about it on the other forum
And another thing,just because I'm in charge doesn't mean I'm: Mr All powerful, I'm very fair

RuskaLand
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby RuskaLand » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:38 am

And how so is this unacceptable?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:44 am

RuskaLand wrote:

And how so is this unacceptable?

This WAS unacceptable until you explained.

Anyway, im going to start making my post.

RuskaLand
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby RuskaLand » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:44 am

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:
RuskaLand wrote:And how so is this unacceptable?

This WAS unacceptable until you explained.

Anyway, im going to start making my post.

Alright

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 am

When will we start?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:51 am

Aureumterra wrote:When will we start?

Now. Can we please stop this OOC chatter in the IC.
Last edited by Atkemri on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:52 am

Aureumterra wrote:When will we start?

(OOC: This is where you start, this is the in character thread.)

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:05 pm

War Department, Central Berlin
The Schlieffen Plan

Kaiser Wilhelm stepped out of black, shiny, spotless car. He put on his green overcoat as it was a little cold outside and he had a cold already. He walked upon the stone walk to his newly built war department building. Consisting of fresh, cut grass, two statues of him, two pillars on each side, a delicate painting detail upon the top of the building, and a silver cross on top. He walked through the golden double door to see a long, marble table with several chandeliers hanging above. His staff sat along the tables drinking a preferable wine from their golden goblets and constantly arguing on matters of importance. Wilhelm walked over to his 'grand' seat, greeting a few of his staff. He shook his little, silver bell and the room grew silent. The guards were told to go outside, and the windows were covered with perfectly fitting steel plates. Kaiser proposed they attack France before Russia could respond, however others disagreed, some believed it would cause a war with neutral belgium, some believed to attack Russia before they could deploy their troops, some said to launch air raids on Russian trains, some said don't invade either, but the majority, including Wilhelm, believed this plan would work best. After hours of debating, they finally agreed on the plan and even a young hauptmann (translates to captain in english) was arrested for letting small threats out of his mouth. Wilhelm called this "The Schlieffen Plan". He ordered Field Marshal Carl Von Frederick to begin mobilizing 600,000 soldiers and organize divisions and comnanders. The meetng was adjourned, the steel plates were removed and the transports of the attendees arrived just on time. Wilhelm began the plan the next morning, and sent a message to Belgium to let them pass into France, meanwhile 300,000 soldiers were focused on Russia. General Erich Falkan was to lead the offensive on the eastern front against Russia. And ordered to take no prisoners and plunder and burn every farm, village, and town, and to never stop until they see the imperial palace in St.Petersburg.
Last edited by The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Knossos: 1914

Emperor Dragonqack walked into the hangar, gazing wide eyed at the large planes, a technological wonder that would take other nations decades to develop. Aureumterra was by far, the most scientifically and technologically advanced country in Europe. Their small military size though, was their biggest weakness. These planes were capable of carrying large bombs, a small town could be wiped off the map by a few. Preparations had to be made for the inevitable war. He told his military officers about a top secret plan known as Επιστροφή στη Δόξα (Return To Glory). Aureumterra would side with the Central powers due to their support of monarchist governments, but when they became powerful enough, annex Greece and Italy, hoping to gain land to make the the dream country he had in mind possible, one which cannot be sustained on a medium sized island. He contacted Kaiser Wilhelm, and informed him of his decision, asking if he could be of any help.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 pm

(OOC) In case you are wondering, Aureumterra is a continuation of the Minoans, which, most historians agree would be extremely advance if they hadn’t been destroyed in 1450BC
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Presidential palace,1914l
The Atkemrian President Ode Immani sat in his office pondering what his next move should be. This was primed to be a devastating war for all sides,and he had seen war before as he unlike most politicians was a mercenary. He participated in the Crimean war serving for the Russians and participated in front line combat seeing many horrors and such. Not only that,but most of the population hated the Europeans for their colonialism which they once suffered under and was the reason for their revolution which had happened so long ago. Despite this he knew he had obligations to the allies and had to join in the conflict. This was his moral duty and if he refused would be an insult to the country's honor. The troops would be mobilized and there would be war.
Last edited by Atkemri on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Trivolia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:01 am

Austrian Empire, capital.
As the King entered the capital building, all the higher generals bowed in respect, he then proceeded to sit, asking for s status report. Serbia was being taken care of easy, the 100,000 troop army has already taken half of Serbia, and the capital is under fire from planes and even artillery. Russias participation was also forseen, and the first of their armies had been destoryed in the Romanian region, so the Austrian troops have made it to river Pietinis Bugas in the Russian ukraine (they are bunkering down, fortifying, and killing any Russians from a distance rather than engaging in battle at the moment, also to note the army is 500,000 of the 900,000 sent to the Russian border, the other 300,000 are awaiting orders, and will assult the Russian Belarus region). As requested, 300,000 troops have also been sent across the mountains of the empire, to border southern France. The King contacts the Kiaser of Germany. He makes it clear that a 1 front war should be fought at first, and that if it should be France, that Austria had troops stationed which would help, he also sent saying that after France capitulated, that Austria recieve all of France, below the peak of the Loire river, and should get fair chunks of the French colonies of Africa after the war. He also continues in his sent telegram, that they could play defensivly with France and attack Russia first, but that Attacking France first would be much better.
Last edited by Trivolia on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"
~Honorable dictator of Trivolia

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 am

The docks of Atkemri,1914. Heading to Serbia and France
Already most of the army had been raised and moved to the coast using Atkemri's extensive rail system. There would be much fanfare with war cries bellowing out in the direction of Austria and multiple sports and other activities going on. War was seen as a glorious activity in Atkemri,if only the country knew how fast that would change for all of them. 500,000 were sent to Serbia and 50,000 to France. Once in their respective locations they would begin preparing defensive positions and preparing for battle.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:11 am

Atkemri wrote:The docks of Atkemri,1914. Heading to Serbia and France
Already most of the army had been raised and moved to the coast using Atkemri's extensive rail system. There would be much fanfare with war cries bellowing out in the direction of Austria and multiple sports and other activities going on. War was seen as a glorious activity in Atkemri,if only the country knew how fast that would change for all of them. 500,000 were sent to Serbia and 50,000 to France. Once in their respective locations they would begin preparing defensive positions and preparing for battle.

[Things to consider.
Getting 500,000 troops to the portless, half conqured nation of Serbia= neigh impossible, Greece hasnt joined the war yet, any planes would have been shot down, and tbh your troops would be stuck in a position without constant supply. So you would be sending 500,000 men to their death, assuming they made it]
Last edited by Trivolia on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:28 am

West Crete

General Arcane Query was puzzled, he was told of ships carrying soldiers heading towards Serbia sighted off the west coast of Crete. “Which nation would send soldiers from the south?” He thought. Just then, he was informed that the ships were from Atkemri, an African nation. This info was vital, as none of the central powers knew about this. He gave orders to immediately contact Austria, and warn them. He also gave orders to send their highly advanced new planes, ones which Emperor Dragonquack himself praised, to obliterate any allied forces in Serbia.
Last edited by Aureumterra on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:54 am

Aureumterra wrote:
West Crete

General Arcane Query was puzzled, he was told of ships carrying soldiers heading towards Serbia sighted off the west coast of Crete. “Which nation would send soldiers from the south?” He thought. Just then, he was informed that the ships were from Atkemri, an African nation. This info was vital, as none of the central powers knew about this. He gave orders to immediately contact Austria, and warn them. He also gave orders to send their highly advanced new planes, ones which Emperor Dragonquack himself praised, to obliterate any allied forces in Serbia.

Austrian Empires response
When the King of Austria got the news from Arcane, he had to try his best to supress a laugh, his generals, though wern't as prown to laughing, did have smiles on their faces, "Atkemri must be foolish to send ships, full of people nonetheless, to the landlocked Serbia, send a response, telling Arcane to have his planes desimate these ships, I also want word sent to the Kiaser of Germany again, I want him to dock a fleet of his U boats in Zadar. " the King then turned to his naval commander, "I also want a fleet of our freights in the black sea, those Russias do not need to recieve any outside support". He finished, leaving the war room.
Last edited by Trivolia on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:24 am

[OOC: U boats didn't exist in 1914]

The Imperial Palace, Central Berlin

Kaiser Wilhelm sat in his room, signing death warrants for prisoners and military documents, etc. A messenger walked in his room, "Empereor Dragonquack wishes for an alliance, and atkermi ships spotted heading to Serbia"

"Send a telegram to Empereor Dragonquack that we will lend our support if he can give us four or five shipments of his advanced planes, maybe a nuke or two, and assualt rifles"

"Yes, your grace", the messenger hailed him and walked out.

The kaiser got up, took his overcoat and walked out, his car got here right on time, he was travelling to the eastern front.

The Eastern Front, German Offensive
The Battle of Tannenburg

Thousands of soldiers marched on the path, wooded areas on both sides, General Rudolf Franz lead 160,000 soldiers to what is known as Tannenburg, a vital train station. Soon the soldiers came upon the station, Russian soldiers were upon a slight hill, our artillery was set up and stretched towards the nearby water. A whistle was blown and the Russians fired, our shock troopers were sent in, bayoneting many Russians, our artillery fired upon the train station, blowing it to pieces. They soon started to run out of ammo and resorted to bayoneting us which was somewhat a failure. They started to retreat and we aimed our artillery at them, annihilating their very lines. 80,000 russians were killed, 100,000 were captured. Germany won with 12,000 casualties. General Franz celebrated with his staff, the Russians had sent in a uncoded message late last night, that told all of their battle planes, we will always be one step ahead of them.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:26 am

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:[OOC: U boats didn't exist in 1914]

The Imperial Palace, Central Berlin

Kaiser Wilhelm sat in his room, signing death warrants for prisoners and military documents, etc. A messenger walked in his room, "Empereor Dragonquack wishes for an alliance, and atkermi ships spotted heading to Serbia"

"Send a telegram to Empereor Dragonquack that we will lend our support if he can give us four or five shipments of his advanced planes, maybe a nuke or two, and assualt rifles"

"Yes, your grace", the messenger hailed him and walked out.

The kaiser got up, took his overcoat and walked out, his car got here right on time, he was travelling to the eastern front.

The Eastern Front, German Offensive
The Battle of Tannenburg

Thousands of soldiers marched on the path, wooded areas on both sides, General Rudolf Franz lead 160,000 soldiers to what is known as Tannenburg, a vital train station. Soon the soldiers came upon the station, Russian soldiers were upon a slight hill, our artillery was set up and stretched towards the nearby water. A whistle was blown and the Russians fired, our shock troopers were sent in, bayoneting many Russians, our artillery fired upon the train station, blowing it to pieces. They soon started to run out of ammo and resorted to bayoneting us which was somewhat a failure. They started to retreat and we aimed our artillery at them, annihilating their very lines. 80,000 russians were killed, 100,000 were captured. Germany won with 12,000 casualties. General Franz celebrated with his staff, the Russians had sent in a uncoded message late last night, that told all of their battle planes, we will always be one step ahead of them.

[OOC: the first u boat was made in 1850]

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:27 am

[Also OOC: can we please just say nukes dont exist? It takes the fun out of it tbh]

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:30 am

Serbia

With approval from both the Archduke of Austria and Emperor Dragonquack, the Advanced Μεγάλο βομβαρδιστικό planes were destroying all Atkemrian ships. Eventually, all of the Atkemrian forces sent in were nothing but burning ashes. Back in Knossos, Emperor Dragonquack was bursting with laughter at the attempt to send ships to Serbia, at the same time amazed at the powerful might of the planes. He gave orders to telegram and ask Kaiser Wilhelm and The Archduke if Aureumterra could annex parts of North Africa owned by Atkemri using the a strategy in which the planes bomb towns, and soldiers rush in to secure it. He planned this to go on until they got sufficient land, and the would turn to Greece and Italy for more.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents