NATION

PASSWORD

Maharaja Mall in Azadeshia [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Maharaja Mall in Azadeshia [OPEN]

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:32 pm

MAHARAJA MALL www.MaharajaMalls.com
Maharaja Malls are one of the best malls in Azadeshia.There are hundreds of space/places you can open your stores in.There are 6 floors including ground floor, each floor has 100 places where you can build your stores in.
Image
Note: You can also have airline offices.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 15 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Ground Floor
1.Parminder's Indian Sweets •www.ParmindersIndianSweets.com - Azadeshia
2.Xealo Automobiles Ltd •www.XealoAutosLtd.com - Azadeshia
3.Sacrosanct Bank - www.sacrosanctbank.com - Sacrosanct Group
4.Bank of the Atlantic - www.BankoftheAtlantic.com - Argentinstan
5. Kósmima Jewelry - No Storefront - Byzantium
6.Big Burgers Kalactin - No Storefront - Northwest Kalactin
7.Bengali Spice - No Storefront - Jhalpharezi
8.Adidas Orignals - N/A - Adidas Orignals
9.SMPC - N/A - Sakaryata
10.Vannish Motors Racing Fan Experience (VMRFE) - www.VMRexperienceIndia.vng - Vangaziland
11.Vannish Motors - www.vannismotors.vng - Vangaziland
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.


Advertising Stand of Shreminov Holdings Inc in ground floor. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=428582
Last edited by Azadeshia on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 12 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:59 pm

1st Floor
1.Realzone Gaming Corporation - www.RealzoneGamingCorporation.com - Chistanad
2.New Hind City Intl Airport(Pre-Booking) - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=429363 - Indusse
3.King's Suits - No Storefront - Jhalpharezi
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:11 pm

2nd Floor
1.Architect Systems Incorporated - www.ArchitectSystemInc.com - Valkea
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:16 pm

3rd Floor
1.
2.Techna Tinkers - No Storefront - Wentera
3.Nasrin Toys Outlet - No Storefront - Jhalpharezi
4.7Fast - N/A - New Transeurasia
5.Royal Imperial Brewery & Grill - No Storefront - Vangaziland
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:27 pm

4th Floor
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:31 pm

5th Floor
1.South Stead Outfitters - No Storefront - Vangaziland
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:36 pm

6th Floor
1.Provence Restaurant - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=420737 - Arthropol
2.Bundi's - No Storefront - Vangaziland
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Application

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Company Name:
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company):
Link to Store (N/A if no store):
Description of Company:
Which Floor will your store be in:
Last edited by Azadeshia on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 221
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:56 pm

Nation Name: Sacrosanct Group
Company Name: Sacrosanct Bank
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Bank
Link to Store (N/A if no store): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=427581
Description of Company: Real-time Bank
Comment: Please secure a space in the ground floor
Last edited by Sacrosanct Group on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Check our LIST OF ACCOUNTS which can be found at the bank's storefront homepage to see which companies have signed up at the bank. Links to their respective storefronts are listed there as well. Make a purchase and let them know you will pay them via Sacrosanct Bank! Pay real-time, track your expenses, and view your monthly statement at any time at Sacrosanct Bank!

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3155
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Nation Name: Argentinstan
Company Name: Bank of the Atlantic
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Bank
Link to Store (N/A if no store): In signature
Description of Company: Banking company
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Byzantii
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 101
Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantii » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Byzantium
Company Name: Kósmima Jewelry
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Jewelry Store
Link to Store (N/A if no store): N/A
Description of Company: Kósmima Jewelry is one of the most exquisite and prestigious jewelers in all of Byzantium, being recognized throughout most of the nation as a very prestigious and noble company, most famous of all for being very blatant and honest, seldom up-selling or swaying it's customers.
BRNN: ByzantineAir now expanding International Flights to many continents, faster and more efficient designs are rumored to be in progress. -+- Internet Neutrality laws now set-in-stone by the Byzantine parliament. -+- World Council officially abolished by Byzantine law.

Year: 2019

We're not in debt. This is not Greece. Get yo facts straight.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Sacrosanct Group wrote:Nation Name: Sacrosanct Group
Company Name: Sacrosanct Bank
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Bank
Link to Store (N/A if no store): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=427581
Description of Company: Real-time Bank
Comment: Please secure a space in the ground floor

Accepted :)

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Argentinstan wrote:Nation Name: Argentinstan
Company Name: Bank of the Atlantic
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Bank
Link to Store (N/A if no store): In signature
Description of Company: Banking company

Accepted :)

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Byzantii wrote:Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Byzantium
Company Name: Kósmima Jewelry
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Jewelry Store
Link to Store (N/A if no store): N/A
Description of Company: Kósmima Jewelry is one of the most exquisite and prestigious jewelers in all of Byzantium, being recognized throughout most of the nation as a very prestigious and noble company, most famous of all for being very blatant and honest, seldom up-selling or swaying it's customers.

Accepted :)

User avatar
Arthropol
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1919
Founded: May 19, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arthropol » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Nation Name: Arthropol
Company Name: Provence Restaurant
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Restaurant
Link to Store (N/A if no store): Link in sig
Description of Company: a restaurant with delicious Provençal food
Which Floor will your store be in: top floor
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol - Reialme d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Arthropol is a French and Occitan speaking constitutional monarchy located in Western Europe. We are well known for our rich culture, technology, and beautiful environment. NS Stats not used.
Arthropol24 News- NATIONAL- Prime Minister and family spotted in Ajaccio for summer holidays, Royal family in Nice WORLD- Prime Minister to visit Korea in mid-September, arms deal expected, Korea to have general election SPORT- Sportive to begin season in brand new 80000 seater stadium; Transfers: Olympique to activate €150m Sául Ñíguez release clause, Sportive want Milinkovic-Savic, Bordeaux signs Draxler
Factbooks, Storefronts | Alternate reality | Our region

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Arthropol wrote:Nation Name: Arthropol
Company Name: Provence Restaurant
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Restaurant
Link to Store (N/A if no store): Link in sig
Description of Company: a restaurant with delicious Provençal food
Which Floor will your store be in: top floor

You mean the 6th floor?

User avatar
Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 399
Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chistanad » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Nation Name: Chistanad
Company Name: Realzone Gaming Corporation
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): gaming store
Link to Store (N/A if no store): Realzone Gaming Corporation
Description of Company: Realzone Gaming Corporation is a Chistanian multinational corporation headquartered in Donnet City, Chistanad, that manufactures consumer electronics and software.
Which Floor will your store be in: 1st

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Chistanad wrote:Nation Name: Chistanad
Company Name: Realzone Gaming Corporation
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): gaming store
Link to Store (N/A if no store): Realzone Gaming Corporation
Description of Company: Realzone Gaming Corporation is a Chistanian multinational corporation headquartered in Donnet City, Chistanad, that manufactures consumer electronics and software.
Which Floor will your store be in: 1st

Accepted! Nice Storefront :)

User avatar
Northwest Kalactin
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1183
Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Nation Name: northwest kalactin
Company Name: big burgers kalactin
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): restaurant
Link to Store (N/A if no store): N/A
Description of Company: kalactin big burgers has many great burgers and headquartered in Gold Coast
Which Floor will your store be in: ground
Last edited by Northwest Kalactin on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All India football league 1 champion
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
all India cricket blast 1
RP population: 19 million
Call me NK
India4LIFE
I don’t use NS stats

User avatar
Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 399
Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chistanad » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:59 pm

Azadeshia wrote:
Chistanad wrote:Nation Name: Chistanad
Company Name: Realzone Gaming Corporation
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): gaming store
Link to Store (N/A if no store): Realzone Gaming Corporation
Description of Company: Realzone Gaming Corporation is a Chistanian multinational corporation headquartered in Donnet City, Chistanad, that manufactures consumer electronics and software.
Which Floor will your store be in: 1st

Accepted! Nice Storefront :)

Thanks

User avatar
Arthropol
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1919
Founded: May 19, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arthropol » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Azadeshia wrote:
Arthropol wrote:Nation Name: Arthropol
Company Name: Provence Restaurant
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Restaurant
Link to Store (N/A if no store): Link in sig
Description of Company: a restaurant with delicious Provençal food
Which Floor will your store be in: top floor

You mean the 6th floor?

Yes, obviously. We'd also like a shop with windows.
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol - Reialme d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Arthropol is a French and Occitan speaking constitutional monarchy located in Western Europe. We are well known for our rich culture, technology, and beautiful environment. NS Stats not used.
Arthropol24 News- NATIONAL- Prime Minister and family spotted in Ajaccio for summer holidays, Royal family in Nice WORLD- Prime Minister to visit Korea in mid-September, arms deal expected, Korea to have general election SPORT- Sportive to begin season in brand new 80000 seater stadium; Transfers: Olympique to activate €150m Sául Ñíguez release clause, Sportive want Milinkovic-Savic, Bordeaux signs Draxler
Factbooks, Storefronts | Alternate reality | Our region

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Northwest kalactin wrote:Nation Name: northwest kalactin
Company Name: big burgers kalactin
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): restaurant
Link to Store (N/A if no store): N/A
Description of Company: kalactin big burgers has many great burgers and headquartered in Gold Coast
Which Floor will your store be in: ground

Accepted

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azadeshia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Bump

User avatar
Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 386
Founded: Jul 11, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Wentera » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Nation Name: Wentrra
Company Name: Techna Tinkers
Type of Store (ex:-resturant or car company): Gadget Shop
Link to Store (N/A if no store):
Description of Company: High Tech Wenteran gadgets with access to the Wenteran Hypernet.
Which Floor will your store be in: 3
Wentera is a [1.1] civilization, according to this index.

Generation 44, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.

Wenteran News Relay: [PLEASE WAIT FOR NEWS TO LOAD]

Next

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Vymar

Remove ads