NATION

PASSWORD

WW2 RP (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

WW2 RP (Closed)

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 am

If you want to join, sorry I have limited the players to 15. However, later on I will let you join.
These are the players:
Map:Image
Players:

Allies
Hot pink: United American States(North African Empire)
blue: Frenca(Frenca)
dark/navy blue: American Capitalist(American Capitalist)
purple: The Invictus Imperiosus of Gaul(Hornopolis)
burgundy: East Lithuania(East Lithuania)
dark/forest green: Holy Imperial States(Holy Imperial States)=Neutral

Axis
river/mid blue: Gonzdara(Gonzdara)
brown: Ingini(Ingini)
beige: Tartonica(Tartonica)
yellow: Siver Beach(Silver Beach)
mustard/gold: Kyrackian Union (Kyrack)

Neutral
red: Great Nepal(great Nepal)
aquamarine: Blast United(Blast United)
Dark/crimson red: Ceannairceach(Ceannairceach)

The world is entering WW2. The Axis seemed ready to conquer the world. The Allies were desperate and brave in order to defeat the Axis... All the neutral nations cower in fear of the Axis, and don't mind the Allies' help.
Last edited by Frenca on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:42 am

Gaul/Tunisia Border

"Sir, all troops ready and accounted for." the Colonel nodded, "Ready the armor, we're crossing over." the soldier saluted, "Sir, why are we doing this?" the two soldiers next ot him laughed and kept walking towards their armoured personel carriers, "Sergeant, the invasion and annexation of Tunisia is important, we need to cut the Axis off from the Mediterrean Sea." the Sergeant smiled, "Thats what we're here for sir." he saluted again and ran towards his troop transport, "Everyone! All aboard, we're moving out!" the Captain jumps into his jeep and points his driver towards the gates, "Drive."

Algiers, Gaul

"How goes the annexation of Tunisia?"
"Fine sir, so far no casualties, we've crossed the border and the current leader of Tunisia is allowing us to annex his proud nation."
"Thank the Lord, I thought we were going to have to force him out, make sure our navy readies for the annexation of Sicily."
"Yes sir, I will relay the message once I return to my quarters."
"Well? Get on it, meeting adjourned."
"Ten-four sir, I'm on it!"
Last edited by Hornopolis on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:43 am

1:00 pm China
The dictator has predicted that world would be in crises soon. Before it would happen we needed to boost our might. Dictator proposed "Occupation of Nepal" proposal, which meant that we would send 2 million men to claim Nepal for us and set up our capital there. It was unanimously passed and 2 million men are sent to Nepal to claim it in Name of our great nation.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:43 am

IC: The president of Frenca didn't like the Axis' invasions of other nations, but they wanted to capture a few lands.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:46 am

The Frencan government finally had the plan set up. They would invade Belgium in order to gain more power and population to defeat the Axis. A huge number of 1,000,000 troops, one-eighth of Belgium's population, were sent to invade Belgium.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:50 am

Kathmandu, Nepal
"The Nepal has been annexed by the movement of troops. The new capital will be Kathmandu and our nation will be based on Nepal not china. ", Dictator of Great Nepal.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:53 am

Brussels, Belgium
After fighting, the Frencans kept advancing all the way to Brussels. It was conquered after a long period, and now Antwerp would be conquered (which it did a few days later), and soon all of Belgium was conquered. The capital of the state Belgium would be Brussels.

Ingini
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ingini » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:00 am

Grand Duchy of Ingini

The Grand Duke orders a defensive warship perimeter around North and South Islands. Helicopter bases are beginning to be built on the peaks of both islands for rapid deployment Ingini FActories begin to develope more jet technology
"My precious childhood is being raped right in front of my eyes, and by Eskimos, no less, with their cold, feely hands! Look at all these toys! They're all covered in protective, kid-friendly safety foam! You could throw a kid down the stairs and he'll be fine! Why do you need...why do you need safety foam? And worse yet, they're all set to brainwash kids into believing things like friendship, sharing, and leading a healthy lifestyle! "Oh, hey! It's Henry, the health-time carrot burger, and he's come over to give you half his juice box 'cause he's just nice like that!"

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:08 am

Tunis, Tunisia

The Gaul soldiers marched as heros through the desert metropolis, Gaul flags flew high and mighty all across the street, only a block away was the Capital Building, home of the president of Tunisia, well, now the Satrap of Tunisia.

"Sir, they're giving us food, and cigars!" the soldiers of the 'invasion force' walked proudly through every major city in Tunisia, now when the soldiers reach the capital building and the President becomes a Satrap the whole nation will fall under the Gaul empire, and once Sicily and Spain had fallen under to boots of the Gaul Empire then the whole sea will be an allied lake.

"Keep moving everyone we have to get to the building before our deadline, or we'll get realived and the damn Marines'll be here!" the soldiers behind him boo at the mention of the Marines, "Well hurry your arses up!"

The men began to double-time it towards the building, the street clogged with tanks and armoured cars, the soldiers had to push through the crowd of other troops and civilians milling in the streets and sidewalks,

"There! I see it!"
"Come on, anyone know where 'Raptor' is?"
"Naw, he said we'd slow him down, he's probably already there signing the paperwork."
"O.K. boys once we're inside seal all the exits, we need the 'President' alive."
"Oorah!"
4/11/11

East Lithuania
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby East Lithuania » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:24 am

Dictator Markus Scharfetter sat within his capital city of Invictus, located within the center of his grand island of East Lithuania. He ate his breakfast and awaited his Diplomatic General Parihk and Grand General Katilus to meet within his office. Once they arrive, the three men sit in the center of the room and lay out the world map. General Katilus clears his throat and briefs the leader.

"As of now, two rapid reports of expansion have come over the wire on two completely different sides of the world. First, the Great Nepal nation has invaded Nepal and claimed in within short time. They also moved their capital there. How they don't run into resistance from the occupants... I'm not sure. Apparently the people love them."

"That's... interesting." Dictator Scharfetter sits and places a finger on his lips in thought before being lead to the European map.

"Secondly," Katilus continued, "our allies, Frenca, have expanded their territory with a quick invasion of Belgium."

"So two countries on different sides make the same move. Interesting. Well, at least our allies aren't being outdone." The sarcasm rang loudly throughout the room within his voice. "Any other happenings, General?"

"Yes, another invasion has been reported in the Tunisia region by the Gaul Empire. Oh, and our neighbors, Ingini, have been suspiciously building defensive perimeters around themselves."

Dictator Scharfetter's eyebrows raised with suspicion and curiousity. "So, now what do we do?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is East Lithuania Live! I'm your host, John Boylan and I'm here reporting the latest in policy straight from Dictator Scharfetter himself. Recently, with worldwide empires growing, our leader has truly felt McKensie in his heart as he announced successful talks of open trade with islands within the Philippines. With this new open trade, Scharfetter hopes to bring economic growth within the nation and hopes to show worldwide followers the true way to expand relations overseas. More details of this story as they arrive.

Now, on to baseball...."
Last edited by East Lithuania on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Imperial States
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Imperial States » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:34 am

"Neutrality"
Constantinopolis, Federation of Holy Imperial States

Emperor Constantin, some advisors, and military personnel sat a table viewing a map of the world, "As you can see Emperor we are in a precarious position, we are located in the heart of the Axis region with the Kyrackian Union only a nation away to the west and the great Silver Beach on our northern border" One of the Generals chimed in. "We will not get involved directly but I want Men posted on the border with Silver Beach, i just do not trust them" Constantin replied. "Right away sir" and with that the General left the Conference hall. "These are troubling time gentlemen but we must stay on the path of neutrality" Constantin said. "But what if they come for our lands Emperor" his Interior Advisor replied. "Then we will fight, but only then, and until then this council is adjourned" the Emperor said dismissing all of the Advisors from his office

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 am

After the invasion was complete, they turned to form a trade alliance with Ceannairceach and Switzerland, hoping to strengthen their economies and improve ties.

Ingini
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ingini » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:51 am

"As the Grand Duke of Ingini, I have supported the Axis," Grand Duke Luca presented to the High Council, " If any offensive is made agianst the Soviet Union, it will be our duty to supply them troops and go to a direct war"

The High Council applauded his words.

"With our nation rapidly expanding to 8 million, our armed forces are already at a little less then 3 million.Not to mention, we have perhaps one of the most berserk armies in the world and the best position to defeat the Allies in the Pacific!!!" IT WILL MATTER NOT HOW SMALL OF A COUNTRY WE ARE, WE WILL BE A STINGING HORNET IN THE EYE OF THE ALLIES

"The vote to pass the Grand Duke's Military Act begins," said the Speaker, "All in favor say 'aye'..."

All the people in the room said just that...
Last edited by Ingini on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
"My precious childhood is being raped right in front of my eyes, and by Eskimos, no less, with their cold, feely hands! Look at all these toys! They're all covered in protective, kid-friendly safety foam! You could throw a kid down the stairs and he'll be fine! Why do you need...why do you need safety foam? And worse yet, they're all set to brainwash kids into believing things like friendship, sharing, and leading a healthy lifestyle! "Oh, hey! It's Henry, the health-time carrot burger, and he's come over to give you half his juice box 'cause he's just nice like that!"

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:54 am

Ingini wrote:"As the Grand Duke of Ingini, I have supported the nation of Great Nepal," Grand Duke Luca presented to the High Council, " If any offensive is made agianst Nepal, Or th Soviet Union, it will be our duty to supply them troops and go to a direct offensive ourselves"

"With our nation rapidly expanding to 8 million, our armed forces are already at a little less then 3 million.Not to mention, we have perhaps one of the most berserk armies in the world and the best position to best the Allies in the Pacific!!!"

"The vote to pass the Grand Duke's Military Act begins," said the Speaker, "All in favor say 'aye'..."

OOC: Great Nepal is neutral, you know.

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 am

Alfred Landon in his first act as President decided to give funds and resources to the allies in exchange for paying the money back. The bill passed in a bi-partisan vote of 62-38 and was enacted into law. Thus starting American involvement in the war.
Economic Left/Right: 6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

Ingini
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ingini » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:02 am

Frenca wrote:
Ingini wrote:"As the Grand Duke of Ingini, I have supported the nation of Great Nepal," Grand Duke Luca presented to the High Council, " If any offensive is made agianst Nepal, Or th Soviet Union, it will be our duty to supply them troops and go to a direct offensive ourselves"

"With our nation rapidly expanding to 8 million, our armed forces are already at a little less then 3 million.Not to mention, we have perhaps one of the most berserk armies in the world and the best position to best the Allies in the Pacific!!!"

OOC: Great Nepal is neutral, you know.

sorry, but i changed it now, but its the same basic idea

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Cabinet passes expansionist policy

Postby Great Nepal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 am

Kathmandu, Nepal
Today Cabinet passed "expansionist policy" which enables dictator to invade or occupy any nation with out the cabinet and Dictator can take over the job of commander of chief of army if required. This policy although some opposition has been accepted. Thus Nepal is now a expansionist nation carving for land.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:09 am

Great Nepal wrote:Kathmandu, Nepal
Today Cabinet passed "expansionist policy" which enables dictator to invade or occupy any nation with out the cabinet and Dictator can take over the job of commander of chief of army if required. This policy although some opposition has been accepted. Thus Nepal is now a expansionist nation carving for land.

OOC: You still neutral?

East Lithuania
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby East Lithuania » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:20 am

Dictator Scharfetter sat behind his desk, hands clinched over his mouth as he watched the conference of the Grand Duke Luca of Ingini, their neighboring islanders to the East. He was a feisty fellow indeed, claiming such lunacy with so little punch to back it up. He sat back in his chair when the telecast ended and tapped his fingers on his desk. He wondered how feisty the little Duke could be. While not one to instigate, Scharfetter recognized that eliminating this pest was a valuable idea to their cause. Still, he could not live with starting a war.

"Set up a feed worldwide, Nina." He said finally aloud, directed to the female assistant on the other line of the communicator.

"Yes, sir!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"In spite of what the Grand Duke of Ingini says, his military is not one to be thrown around as a threat. We are not one to attack, so the rival across the sea can be relieved we won't threaten their friends with repercussions of hostile takeover. So long as Ingini stays out of our business and trading, they have nothing to fear from us, actually. We want peace within our section of the world, as our most recent trade agreement suggests. We do not wish to deal in irrelevant matters such as takeovers."

[End global transmission]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DEFCOM
Area of Sydney and surrounding ports raised from 4 to 3.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 am

The Frencan government looked at the world map. Frenca comprised of France and Belgium, but the Great Neoali seemed to just keep expanding.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 am

Frenca wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:Kathmandu, Nepal

OOC: You still neutral?

yes.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:47 am

Just checking...

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Expansion toward Mongolia,

Postby Great Nepal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 am

As Expansionist Policy permitted, The dictator have ordered the expansion toward south. He pulled out world map. He saw Mongolia has a lot of resources. Then he called the army commander who have been ordered to march to Mongolia. There may be some resistance but he ordered to crush any opposition at any cost. This time, he sent 5 million men, 20,000 tanks so that any opposition can be crushed down.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 am

The Frencan government, however, even though they were part of the Allies, liked to expand. The invasion plans of the Netherlands and Luxembourg had to be debated. In the end, a little more than half of the people voted for the invasion, so Luxembourg and the Netherlands were invaded, 500,000 troops were sent to finish Luxembourg off (more than Luxembourg's population) and 1,250,000 to the Netherlands. Also, 10,000 tanks were sent to Luxembourg, 50,000 to the Netherlands, 10 jets to Luxembourg, 100 jets to the Netherlands, and 10,000 ships to the Netherlands.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:12 am

Now, Luxembourg was easily defeated in 11 days, and the Netherlands was defeated in 20 days. Because of their fast speed, those two countries were defeated quickly.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents