NATION

PASSWORD

Please join my region! :'(

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Vecland
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Please join my region! :'(

Postby Vecland » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Someone join my region. :(
The Vecland Federation

Lancaster of Wessex
Senator

Founded: Feb 21, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancaster of Wessex » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Welcome!

A word of advice (if you want). You've limited your region to TWO nation-types. You are setting yourself up for automatic failure. Besides, I can virtually guarantee you, your own nation will at some point no longer fit into one of those two nation-types. Going to ban yourself? Perhaps loosen up your requirements? Just a thought!
Lancaster.
Duke of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Lancaster of Wessex

The Most High, Potent, and Noble Prince, Lancaster, By the Grace of God, Duke of Wessex, Protector of the Enclaved Pious Estates of The Church of Wessex, Lord of Saint Aldhelm Islands, Prince and Great Steward of Celtic Wessex, Keeper of the Great Seal of the Duchy and House of Lancaster of Wessex, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Illustrious Order of the Gold Gryphon, etc.

Vecland
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

What???

Postby Vecland » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Lancaster of Wessex wrote:Welcome!

A word of advice (if you want). You've limited your region to TWO nation-types. You are setting yourself up for automatic failure. Besides, I can virtually guarantee you, your own nation will at some point no longer fit into one of those two nation-types. Going to ban yourself? Perhaps loosen up your requirements? Just a thought!

What? what do you mean? :eyebrow:

Lancaster of Wessex
Senator

Founded: Feb 21, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancaster of Wessex » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:07 pm

"Only Civil-rights Lovefest nations or a Left-Leaning College State nation can join, sorry. If a non Civil-rights lovefest nation or a Left-Leaning College State nation joins, they will be banned."

Recipe for failure.
Lancaster.
Duke of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Lancaster of Wessex

The Most High, Potent, and Noble Prince, Lancaster, By the Grace of God, Duke of Wessex, Protector of the Enclaved Pious Estates of The Church of Wessex, Lord of Saint Aldhelm Islands, Prince and Great Steward of Celtic Wessex, Keeper of the Great Seal of the Duchy and House of Lancaster of Wessex, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Illustrious Order of the Gold Gryphon, etc.

Vecland
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Vecland » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Lancaster of Wessex wrote:"Only Civil-rights Lovefest nations or a Left-Leaning College State nation can join, sorry. If a non Civil-rights lovefest nation or a Left-Leaning College State nation joins, they will be banned."

Recipe for failure.

uh. OK?? :shock: :shock: i should fix that.
Last edited by Vecland on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fire Lord Sozin
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fire Lord Sozin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Okay done just for you we joined the region. Btw I love your new WFE and flag that you have posted. I think it will really succeed with these new additions we added. No need to thank us though.
"Our nation is enjoying an unprecedented time of peace and wealth. Our people are happy, and we're so fortunate in so many ways. We should share this prosperity with the rest of the world. In our hands is the most successful empire in history. It's time we expanded it."

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Charming as ever Moneyness.

Vecland, I would advise you make your WA Delegate non-executive. It will prevent unkind folks like the above nation from vandalising your region.

Fire Lord Sozin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fire Lord Sozin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:12 pm

Consular wrote:Charming as ever Moneyness.

Vecland, I would advise you make your WA Delegate non-executive. It will prevent unkind folks like the above nation from vandalising your region.

Thanks and I wouldn't consider it vandalizing their region. We are just trying to help spread the Fire Nation's prosperity with the rest of the world by expanding our empire into other regions to allow them to experience the great peace and wealth that our region has. I don't understand why the Fire Nation gets viewed so harshly for helping these other regions by sharing their prosperity with them.
"Our nation is enjoying an unprecedented time of peace and wealth. Our people are happy, and we're so fortunate in so many ways. We should share this prosperity with the rest of the world. In our hands is the most successful empire in history. It's time we expanded it."

Consular
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:18 pm

As I recall, the Fire Nation lost the war and basically fell apart. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for you to follow your namesake.

Love and Glitter
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Love and Glitter » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Good to see that TBH members are staying as "classy" as ever.

One day I believe I too shall experience the joys of taking time to rub the fact that I tagged a region into it's owner's face for no big reason. But until then I'm afraid its the boring and unclassy lifestyle for me.

And yeah, make your delegate non exec mate - you can to that from the region controls page - JUST CLICK HERE

Don't forget to remove the raider RO, that's the one with the red kiwi and called Pracinha when you do :)
Official face of ~~Canterlot~~
"FURTHER OBSERVING that Canterlot's sick actions, like forcing their raided regions to thank their "Helpful Ponies" for raiding them, boasting of their actions for "raiding regions like a cutie" and saying phrases like "raiding is magic" on the World Factbook Entries of the regions they raid."

"There will never be a better clause in an SC proposal." - Cormac
"By the precedent set by "Condemn Macedon" and its stance against orange text in WFEs, I hereby declare "Canterlot" an international enemy to peace and goodwill. May [violet] have mercy on their souls." - Unibot
"Chingis have my babies" - Roavin

Fire Lord Sozin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fire Lord Sozin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Consular wrote:As I recall, the Fire Nation lost the war and basically fell apart. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for you to follow your namesake.

Well the war lasted for over 100 years and had great success through the first 90 years so I'd say we are pretty set till then. Also no Avatar or Fire Prince's to get in the way this time.

Fire Lord Sozin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fire Lord Sozin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Love and Glitter wrote:Good to see that TBH members are staying as "classy" as ever.

Thanks I actually raid in a full armor suit just to be seen that way. I was hoping you would call me professional but classy is a compliment too I guess.

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm

Consular wrote:As I recall, the Fire Nation lost the war and basically fell apart. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for you to follow your namesake.

Not long, I hope.

Just poor form. This kind of raiding only makes people want to quit the game.
See You Space Cowboy...

Consular
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Fire Lord Sozin wrote:

Well the war lasted for over 100 years and had great success through the first 90 years so I'd say we are pretty set till then. Also no Avatar or Fire Prince's to get in the way this time.

Don't let that distract you from the fact that you named your region after some losers.

Pracinha
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pracinha » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:53 pm

Love and Glitter wrote:Don't forget to remove the raider RO, that's the one with the red kiwi and called Pracinha when you do :)

I'm not a raider! Simply a humble prophet of the fire god :)

Plagentine
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:23 am

Consular wrote:
Fire Lord Sozin wrote:

Don't let that distract you from the fact that you named your region after some losers.

Man I sure am bummed out my region is also named after losers considering the Roman Empire ended up falling apart. You know, like most empires and civilizations eventually do :unsure:

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:29 am

And the region got raided. How shameless.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay