NATION

PASSWORD

How Do I Get The “Monarchy” Policy?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Imperial German Expeditionary Forces
Civilian

Founded: Oct 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

How Do I Get The “Monarchy” Policy?

Postby Imperial German Expeditionary Forces » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Since my nation is meant to be a monarchy, I was wondering how to get the Monarchy policy. I would like to know about an issue that gives you the policy.

Merconitonitopia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2013
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Merconitonitopia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:12 pm

#461: If At First You Don't Succeed...
#527: The Body Politic
Land and Kingdom of Merconites
Merconitonitopia

The LORD saw that the wickedness of humankind was great in the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually. And the LORD was sorry that he had made humankind on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the LORD said, "I will blot out from the earth the human beings I have created - people together with animals and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them."

Trotterdam
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm

That policy is just for fake monarchies created by a terrible issue. Actual monarchies, as in dictatorships with hereditary succession, don't count.

Merconitonitopia
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Merconitonitopia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Explain??
Merconitonitopia

The LORD saw that the wickedness of humankind was great in the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually. And the LORD was sorry that he had made humankind on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the LORD said, "I will blot out from the earth the human beings I have created - people together with animals and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them."

Trotterdam
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:11 pm

#527 doesn't even acknowledge the possibility that you might be an actual dictatorship already - it's either "turn your power over to this guy we just found, who isn't under player control", or "democracy forever!" (or install a sham figurehead as a compromise between the two). (Its followup #531 similarly features a royal family that isn't under your control.) This is a serious breach of player autonomy to control their own head of state.

I have a puppet (used to be my main...) that answered #461 3, and it isn't listed as having the Monarchy policy. (I still need to test #461 2.)

Merconitonitopia
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Merconitonitopia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:39 pm

I believe #461:2 is how I became a monarchy, seeing as I am certain I haven't gotten #527, and I am not sure how else I would have been tagged as a monarchy.
Although I might be wrong.
Last edited by Merconitonitopia on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merconitonitopia

Ju-lamon
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ju-lamon » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:44 am

And how to cancel monarchy policy? :?:
Join Labour Union
More about here

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical