NATION

PASSWORD

The Reign of Terror (IC - APSIA Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:51 pm

10/26/2033 9:32
TO: VladPetrov@Ubi.Gov
Subject: Mutual Partnership [TOP SECRET]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prime Minister Vladimir Petrovich,

I am sure we can come to an arrangement concerning your position on our hostilities
in Korea
-A 1 billion yuan payment will be routed to your government via multiple
shell accounts assuming you can see things our way.

We hope you see the same opportunity in this situation as we do.
-Princess Ming Wei Tan

Ubizytotska
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubizytotska » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:28 pm

Stoyabrovka Post
      June 3rd, 2037

Songjiang Attempt to Bribe Prime Minister Petrovich
      Since the joint Latvichkan-Songjiang invasion of former Yurikiyan province of Korea. The Ubizytotskan government has voiced their disapproval, going as far as warning the two nations if they continued their former militant actions.

Few hours ago, Prime Minister Vladimir Petrovich released an email sent by Songjian Princess Ming Wei Tan.
      Apparently, the advancement-deficient country thought it clear to bribe our leaders into looking the other way, what has happened to honor in Asian culture?
      The Ubizytotskan Government was appalled by their actions.
      The email sent to our prime minister. Which he made public.

Concluding, the Ubizytotskan government has cut all ties with Songjiang and publicly denounces their nation.

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:00 pm

06/03/2037
Imperial Soldiers loyal to Princess Ming Shan Mai have seized control of the imperial palace stating the intent to rescue her father the Songjiang Emperor.
Forces belonging to Princess Ming Yi Su-Jung have also positioned themselves between the advancing Songjiang Army and Korean forces. with no other royals in the field and no orders coming from the capitol the Songjiang invasion has come to a sudden halt.
Prince Ming Zhao Cai has stated his support for his two sisters actions and condemned the entire war as unjustified.

Last edited by Songjiang on Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Latvichka
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvichka » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Latvichkan Public Dispatch

Latvichka Pulls out of War with Korea

After an initial run with the Songjiang military to attack the Republic of Korea, Latvichka began to question it's values in engaging in this war, and their resolve faultered. However, the Khan made up his mind when he was alerted to the attempted bribe of the Ubizytotskan government, a dishonourable action that the nation of Latvichka condemns. Hence forth, the Latvichkan forces, as ordered by the Khan, have engaged in a full retreat, and shall be prepared to, in the event of the failure of the war, to pay Latvichka's full share of war repairations due to their actions in the war.

Latvichkan Forces ride home after pulling out of the Korean War

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:14 pm

06/03/2037
The Empress of Songjiang has called for the immediate arrest ad execution of Princess Ming Shan Mai, Prince Ming Zhao Cai, Princess Ming Yi Su-Jung, and there supporters declaring them enemies of the state.
However with the claims of Princess Ming Shan Mai stating the emperor is in distress or being held captive the counsel of nobles will not ratify the order they are demanding a audience with the emperor to resolve the issue.

APSIA
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby APSIA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:04 pm

5 June 2037

Eastern cliques unite into one
      Generals from the four cliques meeting in Garden City

Junta leaders of the Cheyenne, Ogallala, Lamar, and Garden City cliques all gathered in Garden City today to form a united front. The four post-Alornian warlord cliques, which have been marked with instability and constant border skirmishes, have declared themselves the new rightful government of Alorn -- "the All-Alornian National Government."

The new chairman of the third active Alornian contender government is the self-styled Generalissimo Bartolomé Hollands, formerly the chief General of the Garden City clique. Bartolomé Hollands has promised to "unite all of Alorn under the Alornian flag," a move that has been seen as aggressive by the Alorn-occupying Nationalist Gold Union.

Although the small cliques have formed a new united front, they are still one of the three claimants to Alornian succession. The "Republic of Alorn" (Denver) and "Empire of Alorn" (Provo) still hold solid power in the non-occupied zone, but the tides may finally turn soon.

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:07 pm

removed
Last edited by McFreedomstan on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:33 am

Board of Directors
On East African, What We Learned, What We'll Do

June 9th, 2037.

During my travels to Merina, Yerusalemu Mpya, and Axum I witnessed proud, ancient cultures that managed to flourish despite numerous invasions and occupations by foreign powers. The former corporate island of Merina now outpaces Confederate economic growth. A small but well organized military maintains an acceptable level of safety in the island while the brunt of government efforts go to making long-lasting infrastructure around the thick jungle that covers the nation. That is more than my Factional Leadership ever achieved during our ownership of the island. Yerusalemu Mpya, a former colony of a former ally, has quickly bounced back from its staggering economy and is now projected to increase its average wages by 40% in the next 10 years. Axum, no longer a Kohlneasian slave depot, now stands as a formidable military power with the means to deter most would-be invaders. It's economy is rising quickly as citizens once relegated to meatshield duty can now join the workforce. We cannot deny our complacency or, in some cases, direct involvement in the destruction of these nations. I have personally alloted Rp 30.000.000.000 ($6.3Bn) for survivors of colonialism in East Africa. Families affected may claim reparations that are in proportion to the damages caused. CEO Nitaya and a Board majority have passed a bill allowing for the creation of the African Development Association. Up to Rp 200.000.000.000 ($86.6Bn) will be allocated each year to aid African nations in building proper infrastructure and telecom networks. To the people of Africa, on my life I swear, a Confederate soldier will never step on your soil as an invader.

Confederate Director- Piers Klosschers

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:58 am

10 June 2037

CEO Nitaya Meets with President Yu Zhong
      CEO Nitaya signs embassy grant.

Shortly after the Balkanization of Yurikiya, CEO Nitaya reached out to the Republic of Free China in an attempt to normalize relations back to pre-confederation levels. The Republic of Free China, formerly the United Factions of Taipei, was a major trade and culture hub for McFreedomstan. To this day the official Yurikiyan language of Zavrainen remains largely unadopted in favor of the simpler historical languages like Mandarin, Taiwanese, Cantonese, and Javanese. CEO Nitaya expressed a desire to re-integrate Free China into the Confederacy due to the, "significant progress made at federalization while maintain optimal freedom for member states." President Yu denied to comment his opinion on the matter, and instead offered to open embassies with the Confederacy. In a rare move, CEO Nitaya accepted the offer and made Free China the 3rd nation to have an embassy with the Confederacy. A small apartment building in Kowloon will be converted into the first Free China Embassy in the Confederacy. In turn a Post Office in Taipei will be renovated to serve as our Embassy with Free China.

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:47 pm

H&R Bloc - Global Litigation Solutions
Kushab, Panjal

June 19th, 2037

Pest Removal Log

06/19/37
0930-1100 Hours
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HRBTA Team 1: Contact with gate guards made. Agent [REDACTED] conversed with the gate operator while plain-clothes agents scouted the capitol building.
HRBTA Team 2: Team moved through the sewers using seized Narnagaesian stealth suits. Located West Wing access point.
HRBTA Team 3: Bengkel Armored Asset Transport van moved into the AO.
HRBTA CRT: Town cars prepared 4km away from the capitol building.
AMD S+ Team: Camera loops are remotely applied to select rooms.
HRBTA Team 1: Plain clothes agents purchase tickets to West Wing tour.
HRBTA Team 2: Team emerges into West Wing garage. Maintenance worker disposed of. Body is moved into Janitor's closet. Closet repurposed as a temporary
armory.
HRBTA Team 1: Team follows guide until led near the garage. Guide is disposed of with nylon wire. Body is searched for keycard and moved into the
garage.
HRBTA Team 2: Team assists Team 1 in body disposal.
HRBTA Team 1: Team changes into seized Narnagaesian combat suits. Tungsten munitions distributed among members.
HRBTA Team 4: 20mm cannon is assembled and prepped in Hotel room near the Presidential Convoy's main path.
HRBTA Teams 1&2: Teams move through looped West Wing rooms, disposing of tourists and staff as needed with suppressed sidearms.
HRBTA Team 4: Presidential convoy spotted. Cannon loaded with five tungsten rounds.
HRBTA Teams 1&2: Teams engage 5 police officers guarding Senate Chambers. Alarm is tripped by the gunfire.
HRBTA Team 4: Presidential limousine is fired upon. Passenger cabin is visibly damaged. 20mm cannon is abandoned. Taprobana passports and
currency is placed in nightstand. Plain clothes team takes the elevator back to the lobby. Joins up several fleeing customers en-route.
HRBTA Teams 1&2: Teams enter Senate Chamber and engage the security detail. Heavy weapons team opens fire on politicians and bureaucrats.
HRBTA Team 3: Armored Van smashes through the main gate. Security staff open fire on the van. Van tires destroyed by spike traps. Van lumbers
towards central building. Crew bails the van. Armored agents engage security detail while technician places shaped charge on building entrance.
HRBTA Teams 1&2: A quick sweep is performed to execute survivors. Teams leave Senate Chamber.
HRBTA Team 3: Technician detonates shaped charge, team enters central building, engages 8 police officers.
///////////////////////////////////SWAT arrive on scene//////////////////////////////////////////////
HRBTA Teams 1&2: Teams engage 5 security guards in Chamber hallway. All guards disposed of. Shaped charge is prepped
to breach the central building.
HRBTA Team 3: Team engages fleeing reporters and bureaucrats. Heavy weapons crew deploys GPMG in lobby. Other agents
dig in.
HRBTA Teams 1&2: Shaped charge is detonated. Teams push through makeshift police barricades into House Chambers.
HRBTA Team 4: Agents leave the scene on foot. They make their way to the CRT.
HRBTA Team 3: Team is engaged by SWAT. Tear gas is deployed. Team equips masks. Visibility is limited. GMPG is sprayed liberally
along the main entrance.
HRBTA Teams 1&2: Team 1 engages 6 police officers in House Chambers. Team 2 secures the hallway. Team 1 dispatches officers and
opens fire on congressmen.
HRBTA Team 3: Agent [REDACTED] is killed by SWAT team. Team 3 retreats to Team 2's location.
HRBTA Teams 1&2: Team 1 dispatches what congressmen it can before Team 2 calls for them to retreat. Teams regroup in hallway.
HRBTA Teams 1,2 &3: Teams run back to West Wing. 3 SWAT members are dispatched. Police sniper neutralizes Agent [REDACTED].
HRBTA Team 4: Agents are moved into a town car and head to evac location.
HRBTA Teams 1,2 &3: Team 1 deploys 2 anti-personnel mines near garage entrance. Walgreensian brand.
HRBTA Teams 1,2 &3: Teams evacuate the scene via sewer access point. 1 mine is detonated by SWAT officers.
HRBTA Teams 1,2 &3: Team 2 deploys low-yield trip charges near access points as the teams move through the sewers.
HRBTA Teams 1,2 &3: Teams emerge in [REDACTED] parking lot sewer access point. Teams part ways and are taken by CRT town cars
to the evac point.

Last edited by McFreedomstan on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panjal
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Panjal » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:13 pm

6/20/2037
Massacre in Kushab
The Ahmedabad Mirror
The voice of truth in troubled times

Yesterday, a team of gunmen entered the capital building in Kushab.

The seemingly expertly trained group drove an armoured vehicle to get onto the grounds of the capital, where Premier Cane was leaving with his convoy after giving his yearly speech to the State Assembly. The group opened fire and brutally murdered Premier Cane and his security detail.

Security within the capital scrambled to stop the gunmen, and SWAT teams were immediately called in. The gunmen used an explosive to gain access into the main Assembly hall, where they again opened fire on countless Assemblymen and women, along with civilians. Brave capital security attempted at every point to stop the group, to no avail.

SWAT teams arrived and engaged the group, managing to neutralize two members of the group. The gunmen reportedly escaped through the sewer drains underneath the capital.

SWAT arriving on scene

The current estimated casualties is 162, 103 of which are deaths, and 22 in critical condition. 7 of the 8 members of Premier Cane's cabinet who were in attendance were pronounced dead at the scene. Defense secretary Kalat is in critical condition. The Panjali government is yet to release a statement on the attack, only notifying the public that General Tashkut Bhate of the Panjali army is "to lead the executive branch until order is restored."

More on this horrific event as the story develops.
-Raghu Sharma

Panjal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Panjal » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:44 pm

6/20/2037
A State of Mourning
General Tashkut Bhate's Speech to Panjal, Transcript

On the Sixth of June, 2037, enemies of Freedom and Prosperity committed an act of complete and utter terror against our country, and our people.

The citizens of Panjal have lived through wars, famines, and disasters. Panjalis know well the effects of disaster, and the burdens that come with it. Panjalis know the horror of terrorism, but never before on such a large scale. And a peaceful day, full of hope and promise, within the great city of Kushab, all at once, became to be known as the single worst catastrophe in modern Panjali history.

And when the sun rose this morning, it rose on a solemn country in a state of disbelief. Our great citizens, no doubt, are wondering who would perform such a horrendous act, and why. And as it stands, these questions have no answer. This is perhaps the greatest fear which this catastrophe will provide.

Panjali Investigative Bureaus have been working since the first word broke of the attack, and will not stop until an answer is found. The terrorists responsible for this attack made no distinction between military and civilians. The terrorists responsible for this attack showed no mercy. The terrorists responsible for this attack have a vision of evil and fear. The terrorists responsible for this attack showed no humanity. The Panjali government condemns this attack, and, upon reveal, the organization responsible for it.

As of now, our great country is in its darkest hour. But Panjalis have never faced a challenge we could not beat. We have fought wars, braved disasters, and toppled a regime once thought immortal. This event, no matter the caliber, is no different from our previous challenges. We shall overcome, as we always have, and we shall be stronger for it.

Panjal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Panjal » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:53 pm

6/21/2037
Emergency Elections
Panjali Government News

With the events of June 19th, it has been decided that emergency elections will be held for all now vacant positions within the Panjali Federal government. These elections will be held across the month of July, with the Premierial election taking place last. Primaries are not to be held by parties. All registered Panjali political figures are able to run in the elections.

Write-ins to the elections will be counted up until the middle of August, and all citizens are able to vote online. Premierial election day will be a required day off for all Panjali workers.

That is all for now.

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:52 pm

23 June 2037

First Confederate Grants to Yerusalemu Mpya and Merina
      Dodoma solar farm under construction

The African Development Association rolled out its first wave of development grants by beginning construction of a Rp 10.000.000.000 ($500Mn) solar farm in Dodoma province, Y. Mpya and a Rp 6.300.000.000 ($315Mn) port in Toamasina, Merina. Nitaya Engineering, LLC will lead the design team for both projects, while local laborers will be contracted to build the structures. In related news, Director Xiao of the Han Federation has lobbied for a Mandarin-based k-12 academy to be built in Axum in order to improve trade and cultural relations between our nations. In exchange Axum will be allowed to send professors to McFree universities to run Amharic language programs. At this time it's been heavily contested by counter-movements to build Javanese, Malay, and Cantonese schools.

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:39 pm

07/07/2037 11:32
TO: VladPetrov@Ubi.Gov
Subject: Assistance [TOP SECRET]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prime Minister Vladimir Petrovich,

I realize your not likely a fan of the members of the Songjiang Royal family
at the moment after the failed attempt to bribe you by my sister Wei Tan
It has come to my attention that my father has been dead for some months
having died of old age. my mother has been suppressing this fact.
At this point she isn't aware that I know this fact as far as I know, I would
like to keep it that way for now, im only telling you in the hopes you will help
me.
I have some 200,000 men in my army that need somewere to go we cant stay
in Songjiang my mothers loyalist troops outnumber my forces and that of
my sister Princess Ming Yi Su-Jung almost five to one.
So whatim asking for is a place to stay while I decide how to deal with this
issue.
Ihad decided some time ago if I was elected empress after my fathers death i
would be the last ruler of the Ming Dynasty.
Aside from a place to stay for myself my soldiers, my brother and sister and
there soldiers I would be thankful for any training and equipment aid you could
provide If I am to return to Songjiang and force the election i will need to defeat
my mother modern weapons and tactics would go along way there. i have little
to offer at the moment and i cant guarantee I will be the next ruler when I force
the election but anything i can provide to you you need only ask.

Best regards.
-Former Princess Ming Shan Mai

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:43 pm

07/14/2037 
ROOM: '>implying we can lead a nation'
SERVER: HK
PING: 12
MEMO: $1 TRILLION CLUB ONLY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: @McMoney when are you gonna stop making me waste resources on propping up these
shitholes?
McMoney: When they stop being shitholes.
ComradeXiao: Wtf Comrade Klosschers comfirned?
CEO: *confirmed you blue collar baboon
McMoney: @ComradeXiao: I think seeing that much poverty might have /red/pilled me tbh
Gong Ah: I swear to allah I'll behead you if you turn into a socialist like that watermelon vendor
@ComradeXiao and his cronies
CEO: >2037
>believing in the magic sky man
Gong Ah: I'd be an atheist too if god paired me with a fat slob
CEO: fucked up
McMoney: Nitaya eternally BTFO
CEO: I regret to inform you
CEO: that I have to take this L
User CEO has left the room
ComradeXiao: Islam once again patrol a female
McMoney: We're all Imam's now
Gong Ah: Inshallah
McMoney: We're still looting the Rhodesians though, right?
Gong Ah: Oh, most definitely. I'll get Marshal Hussein to send his dogs over. Thanks to
your efforts we should be able to negotiate passage through Alornia.
McMoney: *Yerusalemu Mpya
Gong Ah: *Southern Kohlneas
McMoney: smh fucking wifi got cut off

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:58 pm

07/15/37 12:30 AM
TO: a.hussein@pdf.mil
Subject: A Favor
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Marshal,

We need to move a lot of contractors to our gold mines. Make it look natural.

Gong Ah - Director of the Exxon Corporation

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:26 am

15 July 2037

PDF Marshal Proposes East African War Games
      Axum 2nd Infantry Company (2037).

In another move to reach out to East Africa, the Pacific Defense Force has reached out to Axum, Merina, Yerusalemu Mpya, and Rhodesia to organize the largest military exercise in African history. Marshal Hussein stated that, "East Africa is particularly vulnerable to foreign intervention and invasion due to the fragile military infrastructure and archaic doctrine in place. Our officers are eager to share tactics that were battle tested against major international powers in order to safeguard African autonomy."

In order to fund these events the PDF has sold off its 8mm and 7.7mm munitions to the consumer market. Collectors rejoice at http://www.pdf.com/surplus .

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Special Report: Factional Divide in the Christian Right

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Honest, fair, unbiased reporting
Free of government control and ready to expose the truth

July 24, 2037

Special Report: Factional Divide in the Christian Right

2032 was a year of burning uncertainty. Everyone in the Nationalist Gold Union remembers those fateful days when Emperor Georg died. We remember being glued to our television screens, watching what was happening in Charlottesville as Worrisian police tried to investigate the scene. We remember being unsure of what would happen or who would take over. We remember the riots and the protests, and we weren't sure who would step up to take the mantle of the nation.

Well, that man was the First Minister of Georg's cabinet, Joseph Sulzbach. Sulzbach quickly took control of the state apparatus and declared the abolishment of the monarchy. People consider it a strange juxtaposition that the former chief minister in the Emperor's autocratic cabinet would declare a republic. Many conspiracies have floated about pinning the Emperor's death onto Sulzbach. Although we have never uncovered the motives or the plot behind the death of the Emperor, the NGU was plunged into a new era.

In the year of 2033, a new constitution was approved by the public and the first presidential election in two decades was held. David Powell, a republican agitator and vice president under Sulzbach's interim government, won the election in a narrow majority. However, because everything was happening so quickly, there was a noticeable lack of political cohesion. After the 2033 election, over 50 parties held the 500 seats in the Senate. This political imbalance is what led to a strongman like Henry Bennett and his National Progressive Workers' Party taking so many seats in the 2034 snap election. Regardless, the republic ultimately collapsed because of the political infighting, and the new constitution of the constitutional monarchy was specifically designed to keep the problems from the republican restoration from repeating themselves.

Political factionalizing was essentially brought to a stop when an electoral law was made preventing parties that receive under 10% of the vote from taking any seats in the Senate or Union Council. This led from the Senate being comprised of over 50 parties to only 4 over the course of 3 years. In the 2035 elections, the right-wing parties all ran but only three of them made it past the gate, none of them getting more than a 30% share of the Senate seats. The United Social Democrats then held the majority of the Senate, and still do. Meanwhile, the hardliner Christian Right holds 14 of the 25 seats in the Union Council, creating a fierce rivalry between the Christian Right and the USD.

Although the balance of power between the two major parties is there, many leaks have pointed to a very volatile rivalry within the Christian Right itself. The Independent is obliged to respect the privacy and anonymity of all leakers. This is a series of quotes from a high-ranking party official that describes the factionalism within their party:

Constitutionalists
    "The constitutionalists are nothing more than cronies for Arthur Hecker. They support the constitutional monarchy, the balance of power, and the right of law. All of the boring things that have prevented the Nationalist Gold Union from collapsing into anarchy since Hecker's coup. These people make up a majority of the Christian Right elite, and hold the most power in the party, but they are the most despised among the other factions."
Reactionaries
    "These are the most hardline of the party. The constitutionalists and the others are pro-Christian, but the reactionaries can go a bit too far. They support the absolute monarchy under the Grosser-Romenburg dynasty. They're openly pro-Vanavoy and pro-papacy too. Most of them are simply radicals among the ranks in the Senate, but a few hold seats in the Union Council."
Liberals
    "The liberal movement in the Christian Right seems to be simply riding the coat-tails of the party so that they can be pro-market. Lots of campaign donations from corporations, most in manufacturing. Many senior advisors and ministers in the government are in this faction, and the Union Ministry of Economics is overflowing with them. I'd keep an eye on their pockets and make sure that there aren't a lot of Rupiahs flowing in the ministry."
Pro: Democracy, liberalism, equality, justice
Anti: Tyranny, demagoguery, bigotry

Vanavoy
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanavoy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Official Report on Behalf of General Field Marshal Abel

Berlin Surrounded

July 26th, 2037

Vanavoian forces have crossed the Elbe river, overrunning and capturing thousands of Noxtemian soldiers. Now the Légion Impériale, combined with a moderately sized armor force and a massive artillery detachment, has surrounded Berlin and prepared to launch a full-scale invasion, first Berlin then of Brandenburg and Prussia. At the request of General Maximilian von Wörner, a dispatch has been sent to the governments of both the City of Berlin and Volksreich of Noxtrem offering to spare Berlin from total annihilation if Noxtrem unconditionally surrenders to the Vanavoian Empire. If the Noxtremian government rejects this offer or fails to respond within one week, Berlin will be leveled followed by Frankfurt an der Oder, Danzig, and so on until Noxtrem submits to Vanavoian demands.

Travail, Famille, Patrie

Ubizytotska
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubizytotska » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:03 am

08/08/2037 14:30
TO: Shan.Mai@Son6.gov
Subject: RE: Assistance [TOP SECRET]
Former Princess Ming Shan Mai,

I apologize for the late reply, but I do hope you realize that any further communication between
our nations wasn't on the top of my to-do list. As for your request, I cannot allow 200,000 foreign
troops to enter my land. However, I can let you, close friends, family, advisors, and a small unit
of personal guard into Ubizytotska for asylum.

If you would like to discuss Ubizytotskan assistance in your lands, perhaps we could talk. As for now,
you only have permission to stay here. Just tell us where you would like our aircraft to pick you up.

Sincerely,
-Prime Minister Vladimir Petrovich

Vanavoy
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanavoy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Official Report on Behalf of the Imperial Senate

Victory In Noxtrem

August 14, 2037

The Noxtremian Government has unconditionally surrendered to Vanavoy, making the Third Rhine War the first Vanavoian victory over Noxtrem in over 300 years. While garrisons are moving to secure Prussia and Brandenburg, some Noxtrmian nationalists are continuing to resist Vanavoian occupation, especially in the north. While the residents of southern Noxtrem such as Bavarians are mainly indifferent to new Vanavoian administration, many Vanavoians see this as a reunion of the Catholic Germans in Europe. Reichspremier Abel announced that with the war coming to a close, he will shift the foreign relations focus to the NGU and attempt to sort out the legality and legitimacy of Paul Philip as Emperor of Vanavoy. Abel also announced widespread reforms to the pro-German attitude of the government. Hailing from Southern Gaul, Abel has made very vocal his hopes to create an equal partnership between French, Italian, and German-speaking citizens of the Empire.

Latvichka
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvichka » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Latvichkan Public Dispatch

Tragedy and Outrageous actions in the Palace.

08/13/37
Roughly a month has passed since we allowed a Songjiang delegation and small battalion on Songjiang Troops within our border, containing the children of the Ming Dynasty's Empress. These children had been under orders to be killed within their nation, and so we granted them refuge. Last night, tragedy struck, as assassins attacked the palace. All the assassins were killed, countered by the Royal Honor Guard as well as the Khan's own Steppe Owl forces. Many standard guards, a few Honor Guards, and a single Steppe Owl were killed in the ensuing fight. Those who came under attack were the Royal Children of Songjiang, and most outrageously the Khan himself. While our Khan is safe, the same cannot be said for Prince Ming Zhao Cai, who sadly was not so fortunate and fell to an assassins blade. The Khan regrets this death and is outraged by the event, and for the first time refused to be open for comment thus far. Though the assassins showed no trace of their origin, even using modern equiptment, their targets betray to whom they pled their allegence to, the Empress of Songjiang. The Khan's response to such a cowardly attack is unknown, but a probability of retaliation is quite high.

Unified Capitalist Kingship
Attaché

Founded: Nov 30, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Unified Capitalist Kingship » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:29 pm

ICTN.gov

Moon Survalence and Charting

09/01/2037

Construction has begun on a new rover designed for surveying the moon permanently. Its job is to locate certain spots of interest like impact craters, mineral deposits, and just to map out the entirety of the moon eventually. This rover will be named Santiago, and it will be using assets from Francisco, PISS's Mars rover, and should be complete by 07/01/2038. This project will be taking place in PISS's space centre due to Bojidar deciding that an electric car is more important then journeying into the stars. In addition to this project, the Sol Initiative will be assisting the construction of our own space centre on the coast of the black sea, in Njorden. It is currently unknown the date in which this will finish but we will be updating that projects progress soon enough.
Whoops. Ehhehheh !! Didn't know this was on.... Eugh heugh FUUUCCK. What's poppiiIING-uh AAUUGHHH-EUGH, huhuh. Whooooaaaa it's lit in heere, huh? sh-heugh-heugh. mmmMMMMwaaahhh fuUUUCKK IT'S HOT AS FUCK IN HERE, take the hoodie off, nah keep it on that's cute as fuuuuuuuu . Nah but for real: Shoutout. Shoutout. Followers!! AHahhh....... Sigh........ Doing a shoutout for al- if you're following i- AAUUUGHHHHOOOO fuuuck. mmmmhhh... Can't wait to meet up.

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Formation of the Castizo Legion

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:51 pm

Union Army
Battlefield Report
One Union Tower
201 Grosser St
Boston, New England
Nationalist Gold Union

3 September 2037

Formation of the Castizo Legion

To work with the new citizenry in Alta California and to integrate the former Alornian armed forces, the Union Army has formed the Castizo Legion (Legión Castiza). The exclusively Hispanic armed force will be rigorously trained to be an elite force in the army of the Nationalist Gold Union. Additionally, having an elite Spanish-speaking legion will allow increased military cooperation with Tejas and the Miltonia in the Hispanic American region.

Increased funding and incentives for locals will be provided to help build up the newly established force.

Badge of the Castizo Legion

Pro: Democracy, liberalism, equality, justice
Anti: Tyranny, demagoguery, bigotry

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents