NATION

PASSWORD

The Maiden's Record {OOC|SemiCLOSED|Sci-Fantasy RP}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:49 am

Le sigh...

Should I be doing something...?
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:23 am

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Le sigh...

Should I be doing something...?

Yes. Handing that Elyzian Plasma pistol to Jeremy.

There you lot go, a post. And this is make or break time, ie if people don't post, I will not be able to continue this.

I think most of you should have something to do. Those at the ship just need to wait for one more post really from one of the remaining members of Rykers group, as after they post I will be posting with Ryker, and he will be bringing Whisper forces with him. While they wait though, they can interact with each other, or those still on the ship

Vul and Gran, have fun with your two robots, go ahead and have them do some damage to the Whisper forces in the command centre, as after you both post, Akina's group will be returning to the ship.

Those fighting Ajax, if they aren't Jeremy, then they should be distracting the cyborg so Gran can post and have Jeremy reconfigure the plasma pistol (the instructions are irrelevant so I will not be providing them, so Gran just assume that Lorcan gave Jeremy them).

And Est, I will take a look at an app if you have one.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse