NATION

PASSWORD

Shahrakia against Skywing (Fantasy rp, xenox only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Shahrakia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Shahrakia against Skywing (Fantasy rp, xenox only)

Postby Shahrakia » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:51 am

King Tsao D'jin was watching at the town view. The Capitol of Shahrakia - Ka'atar Jua'amar was built since 500 years.
The Shahrakians or as they called themselves "Sarkarian" were Asian people, with black hair and different-colored eyes, who believed in the Goddess of War - Sarano. They were enemies of the Asiendalians. They always hated each other. Back in the home planet - which was names after them(could you believe that?) - Asiendal they were first enemies, back there the Asiendalians defeated them at war, they always win at their wars, all of them. Every single one, they've won it.
Even the Great Dakran Wars, when the Allies of Shahrakia - Dakran were destroyed by the Asiendalian super powered army. Fifty billion people army, just overruned them and killed every last one of the army, good thing is that they don't kill innocent people, nooo the Asiendalian pride and honor is too high to hurt innocent and defenseless people. Which in normal conditions would be good, but they also killed every man in the Dakranian army, they could spare them, but they just shouted
"No mercy for those who has taken the path of the sword"
Path of the Sword.
Yes they believed in this thing too.
"When a man gets a weapon and with it he serves his country and his people, there is no coming back."
Asiendalian nonsense, i would say.
But let's not talk about them for a moment.
Tsao D'jin has escaped the home planet and he came here.
To this new possible "undiscovered" place by the Asiendalians.
Well from what the spies have gathered seems like here is situated one of the biggest Asiendalian colonies - Skywing.
Since Shahrakia had only 1/3 of Skywings total population (OOC: i will be playing with 500 million population) and of course a lot smaller army than even 1/20 of the Skywing's, Shahrakia would still want to fight the Asiendalian Skywing......

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:59 am

In Ysgramor
King Goranios was walking alone on the vast, deserted corridors. He was rethinking of the last information that was given. Shahrakia has appeared on this world as well. And it was near Skywing. Goran didn't want to have trouble with the Shahrakians, but as he knows Tsao D'jin will probably find out sooner or later, that Skywing is here as well. After either one, the result will be war. There Shahrakians always want war. Even back in Asiendal they sided with the Dakranians against the Kingdom of Asiendal. 
They got what they deserved of course. They were bandits and rebels in the eyes of the Asiendalians.
... His thoughts were interrupted by the steps of his approaching general... 
-My lord, as we know the Shahrakians could already know that we are here. And we must act as soon as possible. 
-What do you suggest general? - Goran asked him. 
-I suggest to prepare the Thirty-fourth division. It's one of the biggest divisions, and we haven't dispatched it yet. 
-You suggest raw force, *sighed* again? - Goran looked at him inquiringly. 
-But my lord... - the general started... 
Goran raised his hand. 
-I said no,at least for now. Let's show them that we are friendly. We don't want to confront with them, well yes we would but only if it's necessary. 
-Yes my lord, i understand. - the general prepared to walk away. 
-BUT! - Goran almost shouted. - It won't hurt if thirty-fourth division is prepared. - He smiled a little. 
-Yes, sir. - The general smiled back. At least he can now raise his happiness because of the preparation of the thirty-fourth division. He walked away. 
Goran continued on his way. 
---------
Thirty-fourth division - 200 000 Paladins, 100 000 pikemen, 75 000 Horsemen
Last edited by Skywing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:24 am

The roleplay is actually open to all
But please do have in mind, that we will be playing with nations and armies, as well as main characters
~Sky

Great Castlevania
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Castlevania » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:05 pm

Lord Dracula was sitting on his throne, when the lizardman came.
-Hsss.... Your Highness we have located the nearest kingdom and that's Skywing. What shall we do now?
-Hmmm - Dracula was thinking - What can you tell me about it?
The lizardman hissed.
-A lot of people and lot of food and gold... Rich kingdom it is...
-Maybe we can raid? How strong are they?
-Very strong my lord....
-Start training the army and preparing food and water....
-Yes my lord...
*The lizardman hissed*
*Dracula smiled at the mirror and starting laughing....
Insanity and Darkness will fall upon this world...

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Choosing a side

Postby Icewraith Industries » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:06 pm

A meeting is called by the High officials in meeting room atop the Zitadelle, to discuss the rising tension.

"Aufseher. What action should be make in regards to the Shahrakian - Asiendalian/skywing conflict?" says foreign affairs minister Joseph

Joseph - "Personally, i think we should support Skywing, our nations are close and and is friends with our ally Great Slavyaniya. Helping them would be a boon politically"

Алиса (High Offical of defence) - "it wouldn't help our relations with Shahrakia or Great Castlevania, what if Skywing loses? We'd be wasting resources and for no gain."

Saskia das Aufseher sits in her chair, staring at the table pondering options as they speak.

Saskia - "Altmann? What do you recommend?"

Altmann (Saskia's right hand) - "Send messages to all current parties (Skywing, Great Castlevania and Shahrakia) and ask what they are willing to provide for our services in the possible conflict, we can provide highly trained advisers, advanced technology, possibly troops and more. Ask what they can give us."

Saskia - "I agree with Altmann. Joseph, send out those messages and make sure the other nations don't know about it. Алиса, I want an constantly updated report on the conflict with as much detail and as little error as possible, Altmann will assist you with that. meeting dismissed."
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries
The Industry/Country of Lord Icewraith, overseen by Saskia
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:47 pm

In Ysgramor
King Goran Simeonov was signing some documents and papers, when he found a letter.
"Letter from a friend, open up please"
He grabbed the letter, pulled out his knife and cut off the top of the letter, to open it.
"Hello there King of Skywing,
This message is sent from The Icewraith Industries and Saskia Aufseher. As you know......... *Goran continued reading until the last sign of Saskia, down in left.*
-Hmm, so she offers us help, well.... Better have a friend than an enemy..
He grabs the inkwell and starts writing on a sheet of paper
"Dear Saskia Aufseher,
I hope this letter find you well and safe. As the Sovereign of the Asiendalian Kingdom of Skywing, i do respect your intentions for help and support, so i think we can come up with something. We can establish trade relations with each other for start, and see how it will lead us in the future, if you want to help us military, however will have to discuss these matters in more detailed conversation.
That's all for now, thank you.
~
Signed King Goran Simeonov
~
"
Last edited by Skywing on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shahrakia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Shahrakia » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:39 pm

King Tsao D'jin received the message from Icewraith Industries and noded to himself "Hmm i don't think that we need this kind of help right now, we only want man power and steel, nothing else, nothing else is valuable in war, except the food and the rest of the necessary things,but they were shahrakian problem not Icewraithian.."
King Tsao D'jin put the message away and said to himself that he will answer later on it. Now there were reports that Skywing is preparing army and scouting groups to patrol outside their borders. Very interesting.....
Yes indeed.......
What was going to happen....?

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:34 pm

"Here Aufsher" says Joseph handing the letter from Skywing to Saskia

After fully reading it she replies "trade relations is a start, he also wants to have a more detailed conversation. Mmmmm" Saskia puts down the letter and thinks for a bit.

Joseph - "There is no reply from Shahrakia, the letter should have definitely reached them"

Saskia - "if they didn't want our support they could have at least sent a note stating that, unless one of the letters was interceptied... I suppose Skywing may be the one receving our support" Joseph gives a quick smile of appreciation (going unnoticed by Saskia) "Hand me that parchment Joseph"

She begins writing

"Dear Monarch Goran Simeonov of Skywing, I invite you or a representative to come to Icewraith Industries to discuss our potental support with my minister of defense, Алиса and my Foreign affairs minister, Joseph. Signed: Saskia Aufsher"

OOC: Shahrakia you do realise that i am offering millitary support and troops, which is "man power and steel"
Icewraith Industries
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:35 pm

In Ysgramor, Castle Grand De Candorò
02 am
Goran Simeonov was still working on some papers when First Guardian Xerdos came in.
-Your majesty, i am so sorry to interrupt you in this late hour,but you have got another message from Saskia Aufseher, from the Icewraith Industries.
-Is that so? Let me take a look at this.
Xerdos gave Goran the letter. Goran opened it up and started reading.
A several seconds later he was done.
-Okay seems like we've made some kind of bond here, that's good. Also they would like me or a representative to go and speak to Mister Joseph and Minister of the defense Алиса. Very interesting...
-What are you going to do, my lord?
-I am going to sleep of course.
-I mean about the invitation.
-I am going, yes but alone, i don't think this will be any sort of trap or anything else. But if it is, well i got my sword. And of course my dragon, with who i am going to fly to there.
The First Guardian nodded and exited the office.
Goran himself exited too after a few more minutes and went to his bed and hugged his sleeping wife.
Next Day
3 pm
Goran was mounting his big green and scaly dragon named Agrùsios. Right before he was going to fly away from the surface, General Hel'Yxor came to see him.
-Your Majesty before you leave, i have some news.
-What it is? - Goran was standing on the back of Agrùsios.
-We have spotted a few lizardmen scouting near our border walls.
-Lizardmen you say? Why the.....That's wierd, (Goran's green eyes flashed) What is Dracula doing this time? Anyways......... Release some dragons near the borders to scout from above and keep an eye on our northern border with Great Castlevania (OOC:I had spoken to Great Castle about this, so it isn't cheating or anything)
With these words, Goran flew away and headed to Icewraith Industries.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:08 pm

"Dragon!" One guard at his post yelled, suddenly in an instant everyone around the Zitadelle was mobilizing "Get the Aufseher!" "Get Алиса!" people were yelling.

One guard was standing still, obviously trying to remember what to do *Right, so we've done this drill before and in case of a dragon attack we get the silver bolts, no the flaming ones" out of nowhere Алиса crossbow slaps him across the face. "GET TO THE ARMOURY"

ballistas are enchanted, wizards are prapared to cast spells, every crossbow follows the path of the Dragon as it lands in the inner court yard. "Stand down!, back to your posts!" Yells Alisa after realizing that it's the king of Skywing. Majority of the guards disperse

Saskia walks out into the courtyard in her suit of plated armour followed by a trail of what appears to be enchanters casting spells. "My greateat apologies King Simeonov, don't worry this happens to everyone you and your dragon were never in any danger. Алиса show the king to the relations room (a smallish room with a a round table in the middle and paintings of Icewraith Industries around the room). I'll go find Joseph he's probably being timid somewhere" Saskia walks over to to a guard and starts talking about the dragon.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Great Castlevania
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Castlevania » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:42 am

Dracula was watching his army train, and he smiled.
The big lizard army was almost ready, just one problem was standing between the lizardmen and the Asiendalians is just these high and big walls. But Dracula had an idea, big spiders and on their backs mounted ballistas that can shoot big thigh bolts.
But still Dracula wasn't ready for fight...
Also about the letter from Saskia from the Icewraith.
Yes we want help, yes uugh exactly what help is more food, because the lands of castlevania are poor and they can't be cultured.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:52 am

"Greetings Great Castlevania, what food do you require and exactly what are you offering in return?"
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:28 am

Great Slavyaniya closely monitors the situation.
Last edited by Great Slavyaniya on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Korderoko
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Korderoko » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:46 pm

In the Korderokian Capital City of Veliko-Gradovo
King Veliko was wearing a bear pelt and helmet of the skull of a black bear. His Korderokian Blood Traits were strong in his veins.
The Korderokian Kingdom needed to expand, so the Korderokian warriors were going to sail west to capture new lands and cities for their king.

So 135 000 Korderokian warriors were going to sail this week and many of them won't return, but they will be remembered.
Hail the Korderokian Korderoko
I AM KORDEROKO

Shahrakia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Shahrakia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Tsao D'jin was speaking to his general:
-Prepare 20 000 Heavy Warriors and 140 000 Light Warriors for deployment
-Deployment, sir?
-Yes we are going to make an encampment at 600km near Skywing's borders, that will take the troops not more than 5 days to go there. They are skilled with walking and marching through grassy terrain. Also we should prepare the navy, maybe 40 - 50 ships, just patrolling in the ocean near the borders of asiendalian waters.
-Right away sir. Anything else?
-I heard Great Castlevania is mobilizing it's army too. Give me some blank papers and an inkwell so i can write a letter to their leader.
-Yes sir.
*the general gives Tsao the inkwell*
-Dear Lord Dracula, i heard you've been mobilizing your troops to invade Skywing, we the Shahrakians will be more than glad to help.
Write me back If you want us to establish an alliance...
Signed Tsao D'jin..

Belguard
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Belguard » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 am

“Has the letter been drafted yet?”
“Yes Locke, the letter has been finished.”
“Good! Send it on it’s way.”
“Yes sir.”

The assistant picked up the finished letter and walked to the message room in the Chateau, giving the message to the falconer. The message room had bird cages in it, some of them occupy a single bird, some of them hold many. The messenger bird of choice was the falcon, a reliable bird to the Belguardians. The letter along with a blue ribbon was placed in a cylindrical container on the falcons back while a red ribbon was tied to the cylinder. “To Ysgramor my friend” said the falconer as the he have the falcon a treat and sent it out an open window.

The message reads as follows
To Goran Simeonov,
We in Belguard have heard of the growing tensions between you and Shahakia and we are writing this to you to offer our assistance. We plan on sending an envoy on behalf of the Empire of Belguard at your approval to negotiate the assistance we will be available to provide for you. We wish to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day. ~Locke

P.S. Please give this Falcon a treat if the message is successful, it helps them improve in their skills. Also, send it back with your response with the blue ribbon tied to the cylinder so we know it’s a response. Thank you ~The falconer

Great Castlevania
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Castlevania » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:52 am

Thousands and thousands of armored lizardmen were running the Skywing's borders.The mighty Castlevanian army consists of
  • 650 000 armored lizardmen with spears and iron armor
  • 50 000 giant spiders
  • 350 000 scorpion riders
  • 14 000 000 regular Castlevanian soldiers

=>
These were the already prepared forces,back in Sormones Xrises(the capital) were a lot of more forces gathering and preparing for mass attack mobilization.
Dracula was sitting on his throne reading the Shahrakian letter.He smiled.Maybe they had a chance against this Asiendalian virus.Dracula grabs a pencil and starts writing on blank parchment.The text was the following:
Yes,indeed.I am very interested in making more allies.

After these words he started explaying his plans in the letter...

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 pm

In the Zitadelle, Goran Simeonov was having lunch, made by Icewraithian cooks and chefs. While drinking the blood-red wine, he was thinking of what should be said on the meeting later on.

A few minutes later...
He was walking down the corridor to the room, where the meeting was going to take place. Goran entered in room with his neutral but confident posture. Inside the room there were two persons siting on a big sofa and some regular guards on their duty.

-Hello Minister Joseph, Minister Алиса. I've come to discuss our further thoughts and terms on our alliance. - The two persons nodded.
-So, what i offer you for your help and cooperation is first of all, loyalty and friendship, we can also build a big portal, that will connects Ysgramor to your capital. Second thing that i offer is the spoils of war, of course, you know them - land, resources, certain equipment and so ever. - The King opened hands towards the two ministers. - Please tell me what are your thoughts on this matter?

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:56 am

Skywing wrote:In the Zitadelle, Goran Simeonov was having lunch, made by Icewraithian cooks and chefs. While drinking the blood-red wine, he was thinking of what should be said on the meeting later on.

A few minutes later...
He was walking down the corridor to the room, where the meeting was going to take place. Goran entered in room with his neutral but confident posture. Inside the room there were two persons siting on a big sofa and some regular guards on their duty.

-Hello Minister Joseph, Minister Алиса. I've come to discuss our further thoughts and terms on our alliance. - The two persons nodded.
-So, what i offer you for your help and cooperation is first of all, loyalty and friendship, we can also build a big portal, that will connects Ysgramor to your capital. Second thing that i offer is the spoils of war, of course, you know them - land, resources, certain equipment and so ever. - The King opened hands towards the two ministers. - Please tell me what are your thoughts on this matter?

Joseph looks over to Alisa then back to Goran and says - "To offer spoils of war, that implies you are going to invade." Although Joseph is more timid that most high officials, he's still as smart as a whip "while this offer mixed with friendship (and the portal) is most certainty generous... uh, our country simply can't go public about it to the international community."

Алиса responds to him -"да, but I do believe Saskia would be quite happy with this offer. While Saskia will likely side with you I myself am not sure as towards your country's ability to fight on 2 fronts" she asks in a kind of rhetorical way "Although with our help..."

Joseph - "what support exactly can we offer them?" He asks to Alisa

Алиса - ".................................................................................. along with .................................................. as well as specialists in the fields of ........................................... and more if you have any suggestions"
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Goran Simeonov raised his brow.
-Don't doubt Skywing's power minister Алиса. We had fought on more than two fronts. But i am not here to argue with me future allies. I have some ideas that are worth seeing.
He snapped with his fingers and in the air appeared some hand written paperwork of machines.
Goran gave them to Joseph.
-Take a look at them, will need engineers to make it work and be effective. So i was hoping if you could lend a hand in that too? Anyways don't haste with your answer. Send me via raven, what have you decided, because i can't stay here any longer,don't get me wrong, i really like here, though i am needed at my castle. Thank you for this meeting, miss Алиса, Mister Joseph. I should take my leave now.
He exited the room.....
After doing that, Goran found his dragon, thanked him to the trembling guard who was on post and flew off..... To Ysgramor.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Joseph - "these designs are rather intriguing, you'd quite like them Алиса; a lot of potental."

Алиса puts her left hand over her chin in a thinking expression "Goran stated that skywing has defended from multiple sides before, surely Shahrakia would know this. This is why im slightly worried."

joseph - "just don't compromise our diplomatic relations, Mister Simeonov is a respectable man"

Алиса - "i'm just thinking strategically, nations don't norrmally attack unless they have a plan to victory"

"Or their government is incompetent" says a voice from an empty chair. Altmann slowly appeared into sight, from his previously invisible state.

"underestimating an ememy leads to mistakes spymaster" replies Алиса " im just trying to be careful with our involvment in this"

Altmann - "you can rest a little easier, my agents assure me that Skywing's forces are able to withstand almost any incoming conflict. " Altmann picks up the paperwork "we should get this to Saskia and get approval for a raven sent message"
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Belguard
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Belguard » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:04 pm

As the leadership of Belgaurd wait to hear the reaction from Ysgramor, a Falcon flies into the Falconer's room through the open window. Blue ribbon delivery. Looking at the falcon more closely, it was clear to see that the falcon was from Belguard's sister nation of Luccis. The evidence was in the eyes of the creature, purple. The purple, reminiscent of the flash of lightning was a sign that the falcon had the power of Jupiter in him; Luccis being the magically gifted nation where Belguard was not so fortunate to obtain theses power. Inside of the cylinder was a letter from the royal governors of Luccis pledging their support for Belguard in whatever they decide to do. While the letter of cooperation was sent off to the Emperor and Empress for viewing, the Falconer wrote back a thank you note, gave the falcon a treat, and sent him back to where he came from.

OOC: Luccis is my puppet nation

Great Castlevania
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Castlevania » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 am

Dracula was sitting in his throne as usual.
Lord Karpos brought some news to him.
"Sir, we are near the Skywingian borders, they are higher than we expected. Should we wait for reinforcement or should we attack right now?
Signed Captain Dark Berk
Dracula made some wierd face expression.
-Gah
-Sir?
-Yeah, they should wait for reinforcements. Tell them to follow the plan.
-Okay sir, will do...
-----------
More Great Castlevanian soldiers were coming to the borders.

Shahrakia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Shahrakia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:26 am

Lead-Captain Simona Bellchewa was just making her bed, when the King Tsao D'jin came to see her.
She was surprised and said quickly :
-Your Majesty, sir, i didn't except you. - She saluted.
-There is no problem, officer. I didn't expect you to expect me. So the reason i come to you is that i want you to lead the battle against Skywing.
-Sir?
-Gather your troops and march to their borders.
-Whatever you say, your highness. Just one question, if i may?
-Shoot.
-Will i be... With... Um.... Umm... H.. He...?
-Oh Serano help me, yes maybe i don't know for sure right now. It depends on the dispatched troops and officers.
-I understand, thank you sir. - She left the room in hurry.
Data About the Lead-Captain:
-Born in 4021, year of the Red Dragon. On the age of seven, she started school at "ZunBelKuxo School of Thy Mantis"
-At the age of 13 she met a young man named Damyan. They were happy together, but after some time, she started ignoring him, for no reason. After some time they broke up. Damyan mysteriously disappeared.
-At the age of 18 she finished school and started serving the Shahrakian army.
-After many battles she was raised to the rank Lead-Captain.
-Nowadays she is 23 and has a secret relationship with her lover Ivan Andonov, also known as "Jrebeca"

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:56 pm

In Ysgramor, the main gate
Goran Simeonov has returned three days ago.
The things weren't as he expected though. Many reports were examining the troops stationed at the borderline near the walls. There were many people working on building more and more defenses. The big 130m walls were thick about 42m and made from cold - Blackstone.
Looking all dark and frightening, the walls were never to be breached. Over 750 000 Asiendalian Paladins were at the walls and receiving more and more reinforcements and army support from a lot of beasts as well. More than 80 dragons were in the sky, scouting for any enemy movement. There were over 1580 towers on the whole northern border with Great Castlevania. 60% of the towers were with archers and ballistas. The other 40% were with mages and catapults. Down there on the outside of the wall, builders were building wooden barricades and traps with spikes. The Great Castlevanian encampment was not that close but not that far as well. Let's say 10 - 15km.
So let's get to the southern Asiendalian border.
The information that has been gathered from silent ones (Asiendalian spies) consists of reports of shahrakian movement near 700km from the walls. That was still far far away. But Skywing won't be caught in two wall battles and sieges. So that's why, there has been a whole division of Asiendalian troops preparing to intercept the Shahrakians.
Details about the division:
-1 400 000 Asiendalian Paladins
-450 000 Great Lords
-150 000 Battle sorceresses
-25 000 Warlocks
-12 500 Necromancers
-28 000 000 Skeleton Warriors
-70 catapults
-150 ballistas

Goran was signing the last document, when a bird appeared on his window. He got up and went to check.
It was a falcon. Falcon messenger. From Belguard.
"Very interesting" Goran read the whole message, smiled and petted the proud bird. He gave him a cookie and wrote something quickly on a blank sheet of royal paper.
After he was done writing, he put it the bird's carrying place and send him back to his homeland.
"Safe travels and fine journey" - he wished telepathically to the birdie.....

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents