NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Ralnis wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Sure, I don't see anything wrong with that. That would be an amusing plot point.

The map is broadly updated with where they will be, if you want details for your timeskip writeup.

Ok, and is Egypt going to invade Nubia or are they still settled with some outpost in Lake Victoria?

That depends on James, really. Egypt hadn't successfully tamed the Nubians due to their forts along the Cataphracts, but nothing was set in stone; a good enough assault led by an Author might have succeeded. As of now, however, the Nubians are still independent.

Kipchyak wrote:
Kelmet wrote:No cohesive tech level, If you land near a place not colored on the map, chances are its still the stone age

Okay :)

Aye, Kelmet speaks true. The world is Neolithic, with varying degrees of uneven technological advancement due to the influence of the Authors in places like Europe and North America.

Pasong Tirad wrote:I LIVE!

Still writing that post I was supposed to post before the New Year's, tho, so gimme a week hahaha.

Glad to hear you're still alive ;)
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Kipchyak
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kipchyak » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Ralnis wrote:Ok, and is Egypt going to invade Nubia or are they still settled with some outpost in Lake Victoria?

That depends on James, really. Egypt hadn't successfully tamed the Nubians due to their forts along the Cataphracts, but nothing was set in stone; a good enough assault led by an Author might have succeeded. As of now, however, the Nubians are still independent.

Kipchyak wrote:Okay :)

Aye, Kelmet speaks true. The world is Neolithic, with varying degrees of uneven technological advancement due to the influence of the Authors in places like Europe and North America.

Still writing that post I was supposed to post before the New Year's, tho, so gimme a week hahaha.

Alright! Not sure if you saw this by the way, figured I should repost just in case

Full Name: Patrick West

Appearance: Chocolate Brown hair, dark brown eyes with a slight green around my pupils, fair skin, I'm of Ukrainian, Polish and German ethnic descent. I have some facial hair growing in again since I haven't shaved in a few days, I'm relatively got but still have a little fat on me that's can be seen but I wouldn't really call it chubby.

Height and Weight: 5'8, 177 pounds

Religion: Orthodoxy

Field of Expertise: History, Insurgency/Guerilla Warfare (I've read a lot of PDF's over the years, mainly military and radical handbooks not sure how you'd like me to prove it though), Fascism, Military History (I guess everyone here has an expertise of some kind in that though to be honest).

Skills and Strengths: I stayed with my dad between visitation days so I know how to survive on the land and wikderness, I'm pretty good with a bow (I bow hunt a lot and rifle hunt), I've done wrestling in the past and got in fights a lot when I was younger do I know how to hold up a fight but probably would get creamed by anyone in a military setting hand to hand, I like to stay in shape and have been lifting lately but I still got room to grow. And finslly, even though it could be a weakness I'd stay in the city with my mom and I've grown up knowing how to live and survive off the streets, especially since I've gone through probation and the court system so I know how law enforcement works and how to move.

Weaknesses: I'm not the most knowledgable on how things specifically work in terms of engineering or chemical things, I do have a short temper sometimes and can black out, I have trouble trusting people a lot so sometimes I'm a bit paranoid, I'm not some god at hand to hand combat so don't expect me being able to use martial arts or something and usually I can let my pride or arrogance get in the way of my decision making but I've improved a lot since I was younger, its still there though.

Where in the world are you landing?: Angkor

RP Sample: This is my first character RP, so I'm not really used to it I'll post some nation RP samples

1 2

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:08 pm

Ralnis wrote:Ok, and is Egypt going to invade Nubia or are they still settled with some outpost in Lake Victoria?

Kipchyak wrote:Okay :)

Ok, then I'll say that they're still outposts and I trade with them over the three years I've been in Tanzania.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 pm

o/ Kipchyak: Nice application. There are a few immediate problems I can see, mainly the number of Fields of Expertise you are claiming, but we can talk about that in the new OOC.

@ Everyone: The new OOC lives! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=433712
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:30 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Oh, Orson, any color you want for Turner's holdings on the map? Perhaps a formal name for where he rules aside from Blue Lagoon?

I'll take dark blue.

And I thin I'll keep the name Blue Lagoon.

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 am

Goodbye, old OOC. I shall miss you.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:24 am

For those who need the next OCC link or for their relative convenience: here
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:30 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:For those who need the next OCC link or for their relative convenience: here

That’s posted three sentences above this :P

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:31 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:For those who need the next OCC link or for their relative convenience: here

That’s posted three sentences above this :P

Missed it :blush:
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:28 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Skarten wrote:Kinda.
Skarten is a mix of prussia and poland

"Skarten" doesn't sound Prussian or Polish.

What does it sound then

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:53 am

Skarten wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:"Skarten" doesn't sound Prussian or Polish.

What does it sound then

Norse
I'm really tired

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:01 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
Skarten wrote:What does it sound then

Norse

I personally think Algonquin.

Btw, Inesea, good to see you again. We’ve migrated over to a new OOC.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse