NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball Universe:The Triumvirate Ascendant Saga [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Dragonball Universe:The Triumvirate Ascendant Saga [IC]

Postby Britanania » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Dragonball Universe: The Triumvirate Ascendant Saga

Introduction:

A few months later....

And so, with the defeat of the false god Azrael and the retreat of his armies, the work of rebuilding the Earth began once again. The loss of the Dragon Balls and the death of Spicer still shook the heroes and the fallen Saiyan's family, but the work of a quiet peace occupied them for the following months.

However, a question which began in earnest only after the battle for Earth continued to haunt the heroes...

Where had Tabbis, Tabella, and the Cybrogs gone, and when will they return?

Meanwhile, beyond the reach of space and time, a new group of foes the likes the X Fighters had never seen set their eyes on their universe....
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:39 pm

David and Aonori

Things were flowing as normal in the Rothstein household. Preparations were slowly being made for David and Aonori's marriage, but it kept stalling because both of them were constantly busy - mostly training. Aonori was working as hard as possible to train her new Super Saiyan transformation, while David was carefully exploring the limits of the form and searching for a possible way to break them. He didn't push himself as much as his fiancee - after all, he has once again become the strongest on the planet.

In probably the worst way possible - due to his competition dying.

Spicer's death was still fresh in David's memory, especially of how the older Saiyan's family ended up informed of the passing. Aonori picked up some of his ashes and, when the couple arrived on Luna, simply spilled them in front of Amelia's feet and said "You're single again".

That was not polite at all, even if David didn't exactly like Amelia either, but he couldn't really fault her much - it was in Aonori's nature.

And Tabbis was...

Good question.

Where was Tabbis?
Last edited by Sichem on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:35 am

Spicer
Hell

How long has it even been? the Saiyan warrior thought as he sat atop a rocky alcove. He stared out at the vastness of Hell.

Like the Time Chamber, this place seems to have no boundaries. Time and space flow together. Days seem to last for minutes, and minutes seem to last for centuries. It is both impossibly hot and unfathomably cold. I have no body and need not sleep or don't require nourishment, but pain of tiredness and of hunger plague me with no means of respite....

His face tightening into a scowl, Spicer clenched his fists.

And all King Yemma told me was that some higher up denied any chance of going to Heaven. More importantly. Surely those on Earth and Luna know I'm dead, but why haven't I been revived? Tabbis was sent to Hell and even he was revived. True, David would refuse any notion of helping me, but what about Amelia or even Tabbis? Something doesn't add up. With no means of contacting them it is all so impossible. I just want to--

Spicer shook his head and removed the thought. Any notion of seeing his family again should be purged, he reminded himself. By some cruel joke, he was denied what he would think was his right and becoming hardened was all that he had to prevent losing himself.

Still, perhaps Fawkes knows something I don't...

Rising from his resting place, Spicer peered out towards the central edifice of Hell and sped towards Fawkes' infernal home.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 am

Fawkes was never good at keeping track of time, even when he was alive. Between no longer having to sleep and long distance travel, it could have been a single day or 60 years. He couldn't tell, but he also didn't age anymore so there was no way to tell. For the most part he spent his free time either antagonizing his girlfriend and lover, and being antagonized by her in return. It was an odd game they played with each other and he couldn't tell anyone why he liked it. Reminded him of an old phrase he heard from Earth. "There's a thin line between love and hate." He never agreed with it when he was alive, but now that he had a chance to experience it, there was some sense to be made about it.

However, while he was lost in thought, he sensed someone approaching. Far stronger than the usual idiots who had big heads. It took a second for him to remember the signature: The Saiyan who hated his guts for whatever reason. He had the large door opened open and made his approach. "You here to bitch at me some more, or do you want something?"

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:54 am

Spicer

He folded his arms over his chest as he looked at the massive undead ruler of Hell. As usual, Fawkes didn't seem busy. Not that Spicer could blame him. Fighting demons and the other denizens of Hell had to get boring when one was leagues and light years ahead of them in power.

"You're able to freely roam between dimensions," he explained. "Can you relay a message to Luna and find out if they successfully defeated Azrael and if everyone is all right? And, if possible, can they revive me?"

Spicer knew his requests were a stretch, but it was better than languishing in Hell.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:05 am

"Not sure what you're talking about, but since you asked without being an ass, give me a minute." He replied and warped to the moon. There were definitely signs of battle, one that he missed and was irritated that he had miss it and that no one bothered to tell him. He quickly found a group of the warrior who were clearly involved in it in some capacity. "Hey! First. Who had a rumble and didn't invite me? I am insulted. Oh, and Spicer wants to know what's taking so long to revive him." He said with a visible scowl. "And I want full details on what I missed. Seriously. You all know I love fights, and none of you thought to ask me if I wanted to join?" He demanded. "Names. Appearances. Powers. Give me the whole shebang. If they're dead, maybe I can find 'em down at the work joint..."

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:53 am

David Rothstein

The Warp ability was quite useful outside of battle and escaping - for example, it made it possible for David to visit Luna in a casual afternoon without the need of a spaceship and, slash, or a few billion Zenni lying around. And with so much havoc and destruction everywhere after the recent events, prices were low.

David was walking across a street and eating a hot dog when someone suddenly crashed down on the planet - and it boasted a large power level, too.

Crapbaskets...

The Saiyan dropped the hot dog and ascended into his Super Saiyan form, then flew towards the site as quickly as possible, only to see that it was a false alarm - the person who landed was Fawkes. An "ally" of the X-Fighters with big air quotes - but at least he was not keen on destroying anything.

"Oh, it's you," David muttered, descending back to his base form, just in time for Fawkes to release a sudden and fast rant. So fast that he barely managed to keep up.

"O-okay. Well first of all, you're six months late. I would have definitely invited you if I had the chance - but how in the world are we supposed to tell you that stuff's going down? Go to hell?" David began his rebuttal. "And, uh... reviving him?.. What do you-"

The realization quickly clicked into David's head:

"-oh, ohhh, you mean the Dragon Balls... Well, you see, the problem is... we kinda don't have them anymore. Azrael screwed us over - so yeah, if you find any yellow pipsqueak with magical powers and a god complex almost as big as your own down in your realm, I give you full permission to crush him into paste. He's the man responsible."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Six months late? He really needed to keep better track of time. Problem for another day. He couldn't fault them that much, he did forget that they couldn't go across the dimensions as easily as he could. "Azrael huh. Never heard of him. Didn't get any reports about anyone of that description showing up. I'll double check anyways. I'll let it slide this time, but next time there's a rumble and I'm not invited, there will be hell to pay. You can quote me on that." He said and warped back to Hell.

"Alright. David was talking about some jackoff named Azrael. Said he was responsible for them dragging their feet with getting you back. I don't know what that means because I wasn't invited to your fight. Which I take offense to." He explained. "I'm sure you know what that means more than I do."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:26 pm

Kuro and Bonnie Hitsuji

In times like these, Kuro and Bonnie would normally slip back into a mundane life. They would leave the prospect of fighting behind them, and try to achieve a life that someone might actually consider normal. Now, however, they knew that a normal life was no longer a possibility. The arrival of a new foe was inevitable, so it was only a matter of time. The two actually joked about just who the next invader was going to be:

"How about this: an alien race from the farthest reaches of the universe whose sole purpose is to conquer!" Bonnie mused.

"Doesn't that pretty much describe the Saiyans?" Kuro responded.

"Yeah, but they can't be the only one! Maybe this one'll have horns and be in some kind of caste system. They'll have psychic powers, too!"

"I... suppose that isn't out of the realm of possibility" Kuro then thought for a moment. "Let's see... we fought humans, aliens, and even gods. I would suppose the next logical step would be someone from the future or past, or perhaps another dimension"

"That'd be pretty interesting"

"Yeah... I guess so"

The Hitsuji's kept a somewhat balance between family life and keeping up with training. Kuro maintained his job as a professor and researcher, while Bonnie put her vigilante experience to a much more noble use: the North City Police Department. Although, her fellow officers find her methods to be a bit... overhanded at times. Apparently, encasing a criminal in a block of ice isn't the most orthodox way of stopping a criminal after telling them to "freeze".

And during those rare moments where they had time to spare - the kids were asleep - they trained. What else would you think they would do? Kuro honed his techniques, striving towards achieving what Spicer had half a year prior. Bonnie explored her new magical abilities that had been gifted to her by the Fallen. The two were content with their life, but the unescapable truth always loomed over them: it was only a matter of time.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Spicer
Hell

From Spicer's vantage, Fawkes had been gone for less than a moment before returning to his infernal dwelling. Upon his re-perseverance, he launched right into what he learned.

It sounds as if they defeated Azrael without too much of a problem...that means Amelia and Sage are safe, thank the heavens....but

The Saiyan General frowned.

"Dragging their feet, Azrael is responsible," he mumbled. "I assume he means I can't be wished back, but that would means either Oozak is dead or the Dragon Balls are gone."

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:04 am

David Rothstein

David stood dumbfounded for a few seconds after Fawkes vanished, in the same spot, until he finally managed to make a comment:

"God dammit, I threw away my hotdog for a false alarm."

Now he would have to pay 15 zenni for a new one. And thus, David started to slowly make his way back towards the vendor. However, he never reached it, because soon he noticed some commotion in the large square in front of the Lunar Palace. That crowd couldn't be there for nothing.

"Hey, what's going on here?" The Saiyan exclaimed, running towards the crowd.

If this is a second false alarm in a single day... I'll slap someone.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Amelia

Indeed, as Daivd caught sight of the crowd it was clear this was no small gathering: several million people were assembled in the square and adjoining park not far from the view of the Lunar Palace. Standing on a platform dressed in black stood the Queen of Luna herself, with her daughter Sage standing a short while away next to a stroller carrying Amelia's grandson. Also nearby was a small pink girl--the Majin known as Muffin. Amelia walked up to the podium and cleared her throat.

"On the events of the conflicts which befell the Earth and briefly our own home in recent days I have not spoken. The task is a difficult one, not just as a mother and a wife and as a leader, but because to see first hand these atrocities moves anyone to silence; it is a near impossible task to convey the grief and horror that others feel, let alone of oneself. Today, we focus on the deaths of only a few who not only lost their lives, but gave them so that we may live."

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:53 am

David Rothstein

David blinked a few times when he watched Amelia's speech from afar. There were millions of people here, but the Saiyan got a good view, simply by flying up a few meters and floating there.

Okay, did I get transported six months back to the past or did everyone forget just how long ago all that stuff with Azrael was?

Either one of these seemed likely.

"I need a drink." David muttered to himself out of the confusion. He didn't actually go get a drink, though - he was way too curious to see how this plays out.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Luna

Even as Amelia spoke, unnoticed to just about everyone was a strange atmospheric anomaly. Behind the stage and podium, what looked like lightning formed as the air around seem disturbed, as if not quite right. This continued for several minutes before a shape began forming inside the anomaly, forming into the guise of a ship.

The ship landed with a plop, and its hatch opened revealing Tabbis, Tabella, and the Cyborgs. With them were two other figures, unknown to everyone: a blonde teenage girl, and a Saiyanoid man.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Time Patrol Saul

"A bit of a rough landing..." the Saiyan muttered, partly to himself, when the machine plopped down on the ground and it's hatch opened. This wasn't the first time he had to a time machine, but the last time was many years ago. And the bright multicolored trip through spacetime did not feel good no matter how many times you try it...

Where are we, anyway?..

Saul stuck his head out of the time machine, and the first thing he saw was...

"Welcome home, Saul..."

"No..."

In reality, it was just David - he flew towards the stage as soon as the machine appeared. It definitely wasn't something Amelia planned.

"Oh, so that's where Tabbis was gone," the Saiyan spoke. "And Tabella, and-"

Instead of continuing, David suddenly received a powerful punch to his left cheek, which flung him away for a good dozen meters. As soon as he turned his head to see who attacked him like that, he saw an unfamiliar warrior, somewhat resembling a Saiyan, with a furious expression.

The attacker sent an another punch, but this time David caught it, and spoke:

"Whoa... If Spicer was here, I'd ask if this was how Saiyans say hi to each other..."

His attacker soon realized the mistake he made, pulled back and exclaimed:

"Oh!.. I-I am so sorry! I just... made a mistake..."

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:26 am

Time Travelers

"Another happy landing," Tabella said laconically, pushing back a long strand of hair. She didn't seem too concerned as Saul jumped out of the ship and socked David: in fact, she envied the strange helper.

"In any event," she murmured to no one in particular. "Where are we, and more importantly, when are we?" As if to answer her question, Tabella rose out of the cockpit and glanced over to see her mother and sister. Tabella raised an eye, but jumped out of the ship nonetheless and approached.

"Hey, what's with all the people and why are you dressed...like you're at a funeral..." Tabella's words trailed off as her mind did some quick calculation. The Queen of Luna looked like she was on the verge of tears, but instead of embracing her daughter Amelia slapped her across the face.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again," she said before relenting and hugged her eldest.

"Yeah, love you too, mom," Tabella said, rolling her eyes before pulling back.

"So we must have been long some time, huh? It feels like spring, so at least a few months right? Oh, and before we forget, we have a few wounded that need our attention."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:34 am

POV: Narrator

Despite having been heavily injured herself, Sallot slowly dragged the barely conscious Tabbis out of the time machine - and the first thing she noticed that everything was... really bright. The sun was shining, the Earth above was shining, there were no clouds to stop it all...

This... this looks like Luna!..

Where's the dark clouds and the destroyed cities?

Was this really the timeline from which Tabbis and Tabella came from?

The people all around the machine were unfamiliar, either - the man in the sky and the queen who greeted Tabella didn't look like anyone Sallot remembered.

"Uh..." Sallot muttered after crawling out of the time machine. "H-hi..."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:15 am

David, Saul and Aonori

Saul landed back on the ground, hands back in his pockets, mumbling something under his breath.

Dammit, dammit, dammit!

He screwed up again - and by punching his father, too... Well, his father in a biological sense.

David, meanwhile, tapped a little bit on his now sore cheek. He was about to say something more, but suddenly someone caught up to him and the rest of the people here - flying to the field from the skies.

"Okay, what did I miss?" Aonori exclaimed, stopping next to David. "I sensed some large powers pop up here and- and is that Sallot?!" Indeed, one of the people who walked out of the time machine looked suspiciously like Sallot.

"I don't think she's the Sallot we know, though... The clothes are different, and she isn't... breaking our necks right now," David replied.

"And those other people? I can't even tell what they are..."

Meanwhile, Saul placed his hand on his hips, looking over the gathered team. So there at least were a few familiar faces. He took a brief check to his watch - it was broken during the fight with Nion. Dammit... So contacting Toki Toki City and leaving this timeline was not an option at the moment. He was stuck here.

"Not just a few wounded, but three murderous Saiyans coming our way. I'm sure they will get a track of where we went fairly quickly," Saul added to Tabella's sentence. "So that's something to keep in mind."

Just... don't ask who I am. Please. Make it simple for me.
Last edited by Sichem on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:30 pm

"Welp. I tried." Fawkes replied with a shrug. "There isn't much you can do now. Unless you pull a me and fight your way out. But that'd mean you have to go through me and I'm obligated to stop you. Part of the job." He half teased. He had yet to actually fight a Saiyan that wasn't named Sallot, but he doubt that Spicer would take him up on. He wasn't lying. He did have to make sure some of the nastier parts od Hell stayed where they were. Letting them out would wind up causing quite a headache.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Tabella

The young woman scoffed at Saul's comments about the Trio.

"Look, there are an infinite number of realities and timelines. Statistically, there is no way they could randomly run into us a second time, and if they could track us why didn't they wipe us out earlier? More important is addressing the wounded," she added with a tinge of frustration in her voice.

He must be a Saiyan of the same cloth as David; just as pretentious

Spicer

The Saiyan general raised an eyebrow.

"I accept," he said seriously. "I will fight you, and I will beat you, and I will go home where I belong." He pointed a finger at the massive human.

"As the God of this realm, you must accept, and I know you always like a challenge."
Last edited by Britanania on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Maiz: The Multiverse
"You're lucky you ain't dead if you know they sent me"

Being the strongest, that was the only thing that mattered. Even with the thin veil of goals they all carried, pretending as if something besides their own strength mattered, power was the only thing that carried any real weight in the universe, any universe for that matter. Not that the worlds they invaded were a melting pot for the weak, but anyone could with half a brain could see the truth beneath it all.

No matter what world you existed in, if you were weak, you only lived because the strong had found a use for you, or because they'd found it within themselves to pity you.

Every moment of every day the tanned Saiyan had lived so far had been spent trapezing on the blade of a razor, balancing dangerously on the thin line he'd been allowed to walk, at the mercy of his Grandfather. Back within his own world, a home that felt a million miles away, Babos and Glacia dominated everything, both having conquering every corner of the known universe years earlier, and like so many others, Maiz had been born to a woman with no real choices in her life. Another soulless remnant of the warriors who'd faced Babos down decades earlier, Tabella was little more than a trophy held by his Grandfather now, a prized scientist damned to an eternity of violence and warfare because Kale had entertained delusions that he was strong.

The strongest being Maiz knew was his Grandfather. The anarchic Saiyan's power was something out of a nightmare, even decades after his ascendancy to the mantle of Super Saiyan. Even after leaving their world behind, Babos's strength was something he could only imagine catching up to, unless he changed the rules of the game somehow.

"There's more to combat than just pure raw power, Maiz," he could hear his first real instructor say, the words floating to the front of his mind,"Being here, being... an Earthling has taught me that being a great warrior means fighting against the odds, even if you aren't the strongest."

Even now, the memories brought a bitter taste into the dark skinned Saiyan's mouth, Maiz's lips quirking downwards sourly. He'd learned his own lessons from his father in his death. For all his stupidity, Maiz still remembered watching Kale confidently unveil the power he was going to use to 'confront' Babos, only to find out just how much power the anarchic Saiyan was keeping locked away. In all of his life, living with beings like Babos, Aomori and Kale, he'd never seen anything quite as amazing as the fury of an Oozaru as Spicer had put it. Simply put, Kale has miscalculated, and in only an hour, he'd damned his mother and Maiz. He had witnessed his bastard of a father die right in front of him, struggling to breath as Babos beheaded the frantic Saiyan.

'Fighting against the odds just means you get killed, Kale. And in doing so, you damn your wife and offspring to a life of mediocrity, just like you did here.'

Blankly staring down at the corpse of this world's Kale Brieve, Maiz felt his features pull back into a sneer as he kicked the body, its arms flailing out helplessly as it turned over, sagging into the cracked asphalt. He'd not killed him, this time. Juno had taken the honors on this version of him. Unlike his half-sister, Maiz didn't find any joy in slaughtering his worthless excuse for a Father across every timeline they invaded. Even if his Father had been a failure and a fool, he'd repented in a way for one of the sins he'd committed. When Kale had been slaughtered in front of him, he'd shown Maiz the flaw in his beliefs. He'd shown him the flaw in being warmhearted, and weak in general.

When a wisp of hot hair swept past him, the tanned Saiyan's eyes remained down for a moment, even if he knew the first of his allies had returned. The last of the powerful warriors on this Earth had been dispatched, and given the continued existence of this planet, there wasn't exactly any powerful threats outside of this mud all. Personally, Maiz had finished killing Salati, the most powerful of this Earths batch of warriors, roughly an hour ago. Like usually, he'd finished his prey off first, having beaten the annoying excuse for a Saiyan to death inside the ruins of his home, and now Juno was falling into line.

Briefly glancing out of the corner of his eye, he saw the Saiyanness leaning against the ruins of Microtech beside him, looking as severe as usual. Blood soaked every inch of her uniform, the liquids owner likely being this worlds Onigara. Even with his own father to compare, it was a hatred Mai's never understood. The stocky Saiyan had nothing to prove to any of the pure blooded Saiyan's from their timelines. All he ever wanted was a chance to surpass them in strength. It wasn't even about overtaking Babos as the ruler of the universe, what was the use in that? The real reason to be strong was the test yourself against the nature of the universe.

If you were the strongest being alive, you would never have to bend to the will of another. It felt like decades ago now that Nion and Juno had come to him, promising him the strength they'd always been chasing, the chance to be the strongest beings in existence actually, simply by moving from parallel world to parallel world and challenging the greatest warriors in history. Their first jump through time and space had yielded his own battle against Frost. It was to this day, the greatest battle he'd ever participated in. Blood, sweat and mud best described the the grueling battle, and when he'd finally managed to pull himself above the psychotic tyrant, the ending had been gruesome and well deserved.

"I made it quick," Juno remarked awkwardly, referencing the corpse face down in the mud.

Well, at least that settled the mystery of who killed Kale.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:58 am

David and Saul

Saul didn't expect to get rebutted by Tabella almost immediately - and it immediately brought a sense of shame to him. Did he say something wrong? He stuck his hands into his pockets and looked down. Still, his mind was telling a different story. Nion told me that she was looking for me... so whatever may be the case, they couldn't be travelling randomly.

"Okay, okay, time out, time out," David suddenly spoke, landing on the ground next to the group. "I feel like I am the only person here who has no idea what is going on. Where did you go? Who did you fight? Who are these people you brought?"

Although, getting these people to a hospital first may not be a bad idea - but David had no clue where the nearest one was in this city. This is not West City, after all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:02 am

Out of all things to expect, he didn't expect Spicer to take him up on his offer. "Alright. First of all. Don't ever tell me that I have to do something. That's a surefire way to get me to give you the finger. Even if it's something I want to do. I'll let it slide this time because I'm bored. Second of all-" He cut off and immediately fired a blast at the Saiyan.

"You best bring your A game buddy. I'm not gonna pull any punches just because I know you."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:13 pm

The Hitsujis

The Histuji family was enjoying a fine meal on a lovingly normal afternoon when they sensed something.

It was only a matter of time.

It came from Luna. A group of power signature's suddenly appeared there. They didn't come from anywhere - they just appeared. It wasn't that alone that made this extraordinarily strange. These signatures were oddly familiar. There was something about them that they had felt before. David was already at the scene, but he probably didn't want to be alone. Perhaps this is comething that may be easily resolved... perhaps.

Kuro looked at his wife; she already understood the situation. "I'll go check that out"

"Be home soon, okay?" Bonnie said back with a smile. "Or at least let me know if it's something big. Then we'll have to get another babysitter"

"I know, I know" Kuro looked around anxiously before adding, "Be back soon" before he went outside and took off to the heavens. Using his own aura as a barrier, the Saiyan rocketed into the atmosphere towards Luna.
Last edited by Mundeo on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Tabella

The young woman rolled her eyes.

"We went to the future to check up on Darrek," she told David, "and found that Glacia was still very much in charge. Long story short, we had a big fight and ran into some other Saiyans. Then this joker shows up," she said, gesturing to Saul, "and we got out of there. Also, we picked up Sallot, who isn't a psycho bitch in that universe. I think Glacia did something to her, so I suppose she wasn't all that bad."

Meanwhile, Future Sage exited the ship and floated her way over. She caught sight of Amelia and gave her a short wave and smiled at her younger self.

"Hey, where's my dad, you know, Spicer?" she asked.

Spicer

Fawke's attack took Spicer by surprise, and sent the dead Saiyan flying through the undea human's palace, smashing through walls until he finally stopped. As he rose from the rubble, Spicer gave a smirk.

"Now this is what I need," he said, before powering up to his Super Saiyan form and charging back into the main part of the Palace, where Fawkes waited.

"Don't worry, I won't hold back either," Spicer told him before firing a beam of his own.
Last edited by Britanania on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse