NATION

PASSWORD

Cool recruitment telegram

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Volteslandia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Cool recruitment telegram

Postby Volteslandia » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:44 am

Hey guys, I received lots of recruitment telegrams in my life and I decided to grow my nation, therefore, I made a recruitment telegram copying and pasting lots of recruitment telegrams together
here's the code:
Code: Select all
[b]%NATION% OPEN THIS TELEGRAM IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!
Just kidding. (Not really. But don't worry about that --- you opened this up already, so you're fine!)

You’re invited to [u][region]Argentina Community[/region],[/u] %NATION%!
If you come with us, you can finally start enjoying this awesome game! In just a few minutes, you'll understand how to get involved and fit in with us. Don't be shy! It's not hard to become recognized here!

[spoiler=Read more...]Your first step is to Join the World Assembly. This way you will help make the region more influential in the world of NationStates! It's very easy. All you need to do is sign up with your email. Once you do that, please endorse our WA Delegate. You will make the region a much safer place for everyone. It's not easy to survive in NationStates, especially with raiders out there.[/spoiler]

What you can do next is say hello to our friends on our regional message board! You can expect friendly, welcoming people from around the globe. Feel free to discuss your interests, anything from politics to pizza, and make new friends! Oh and you can join our discord ( https://discord.gg/Hyng8we )
Those are the basics. If you really, really want to get involved, here are just a few simple and fun things you can do here:

[spoiler=Advanced]
[b]~Run in our elections and become a legislator or minister.
~Join the regional currency.
~Request a spot on the regional map.
~Join one of the many political parties.
~Who could forget about our roleplay? The possibilities are endless![/b][/spoiler]

If you have a question about anything, our government members will be happy to help!

We at the [u][region]Argentina Community[/region],[/u] no matter who you are, pledge to offer you the best experience in NationStates. If we're not delivering that experience, feel free to suggest to us. We'd love to know how we could make this region a better place!

Now, get out there and have some fun!

[u]You've had enough of those lousy recruitment telegrams, right? You can turn them off by heading to your telegram settings and selecting "Block All"[/u].

We hope to see you soon joining [u][region]Argentina Community[/region][/u]

Yours truly,

Your new possible family!
[/b]

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am

I seem to recall this "OPEN THIS TG IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" trick being used with some other region - reckon it must have been The Empire of Oppression (my first true home on NS, as Finlarvat), maybe another RP region, not sure but one of those two.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I seem to recall this "OPEN THIS TG IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" trick being used with some other region - reckon it must have been The Empire of Oppression (my first true home on NS, as Finlarvat), maybe another RP region, not sure but one of those two.
Wouldn't surprise me. I've seen plenty of plagiarism in NS recruitment telegrams.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Return to Gameplay