NATION

PASSWORD

Secret of Conquest Part I (MT-Early PMT/Invite/2027)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Secret of Conquest Part I (MT-Early PMT/Invite/2027)

Postby Bashriyya » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 am

Ayesha, Bashriyya

A new alliance had been forged, a new Axis of Counter-Revolution formed by Bashriyya, New Yama and Shurjah with the goal of procuring weapons of mass destruction and the defeat of the International Communist conspiracy. Nashid and Quardya forming an alliance, with many in African, Middle Eastern and European states worried about a spread of terrorism and a potential arms race occurring from the new alliance.

Aisha's Saada Mosque overlooking the bustling industrial and port city of Aisha
Thousands of people flocked in the streets of Ayesha to listen to General Nashid, the country's well known leader and the man who single-handedly succeeded in multiple coups and managed to crush a color revolution keeping the entire nation and infrastructure intact. A brief parade occurred, flags were waved and banner flown. After short parade followed by the singing of the Bashriyyan anthem For the Sake of the Fatherland!, the crowd, after eagerly waiting for nearly half an hour greeted the arrival of the the General's convoy into the venue with cheerful applause and chants of "Allahu Akbar!" followed by Roman salutes being in the air.

General Nashid's parade was close to the Saada Mosque, and local Clerics in the area largely hosted the event, children walked up to General Nashid to bring him flowers and women brought him sweets. Men saluted Nashid and people fired off guns up in the air to celebrate Nashid. General Nashid was in power once again after Qassim was caught allowing members of the Islamic Social Movement to infiltrate the government and conspire against the state. Nashid was now the highest ranking person in the whole country with command of both the country's intelligence agency and several brigades of the army, although the army was still very divided along factional lines.

The crowd was hoping Nashid would deliver a glorious speech that would increase the national pride and religious zeal, allowing them to make great strides for Bashriyya and Nashid had arrived to facilitate that to them. Nashid's public appearance was not rare as he would often visit various Mosques, Bazaars, Hospitals, Schools and even the homes of ordinary citizens mainly for propaganda purposes. In Nashid's mind the situation was delicate and he had to keep a popular image to prevent treason and dissent. Nashid however also kept a very militaristic strong man aspect as well, often doing poses comparable to Italian leader Benito Mussolini.

Nashid had arrived to the podium looking at the people with a firm look almost like that of a father figure overlooking all of his children or a Sheikh overlooking his whole tribe. He wanted to arouse pride from the people and bring awe to friends and foes from all over the world, he folded his arms in a Mussolini style stance looking at the people. Nashid stood up to the microphone "The past few months have been hard, we have faced a failed coup by traitors, the cabal of Shadowy bankers led by James Redshield is constantly involved in a conspiracy against this Government." Nashid said as he put his index finger up in the air. "I tell you that no Bashriyya will be enslaved to foreign Bankers and their global plans for hegemony and enslavement!" Nashid look at the people "Across the border in Hatay, Ali Golofad tries to tell us what weapons our military can and cannot procure, they threaten us if we have chemical weapons, so what if we do?" Nashid said boldy

"Our chemical weapons are a defensive mechanism against enemy invasion, and should that dog Ali Golofad try and stop our self-defense program and interfere with our national sovereignty. Then I promise to drown his palace and his parliament in a mist of poisonous gas!"

He cleared his throat and continued.

"We stand as a nation committed to peace and cooperation in the Arab world." Nashid smiled "WE do not stand for war, but if you threaten us with war then we shall give you Jihad!"

the crowd cheered

"We are prepared to live and prepared to die, we are not afraid to die, our soldiers know that when upon they reach paradise Maidens await them." Nashid banged his fist on the podium "What do your soldiers fight for Golofad? Truly, I ask you?''

"Bashriyya will not stop and never surrender to red violence, all over the Arab world Bashriyya has shown to the world, it is committed to Anti-Communism. Yet despite this, the bureaucrats and the paper-tigers in SACTO have not offered us member ship. It is because we do not ask for it, if we join we join and if we choose our own way then Allah will guide us. It's as simple as that really. I always pondered on what we must do and the only thing we must do is achieve total victory for total destruction of Communism!"

Nashid put both of hands up in the air shouting

"Our morale stands stronger then ever before and we choose to march in unison toward victory, and it is why I say unto you my fellow countrymen. Long Live Victory!"

the people cheered again.

chants of "Labbaik, Labbaik, Labbaik Ya Allah!" could be heard from all over the crowd, as Nashid left the podium, people through flowers and released balloons.

The speech was televised before the whole world and quickly would catch the world by storm!

Ayesha International Airport

Later during the night, two planes would arrive to Bashriyya, out of it walked John Miller the founder of Bronze Serpent a Private Military Corporation. This man in reality was in Bashriyya for one reason and for one reason only and that reason was business. In reality he could not stand Bashriyya, he never really liked Nashid as the man always gave off something that did not feel right. However he felt a need to come to Bashriyya this time and that reason was it was a somewhat neutral point to get in contact with the Government of New Yama while not off-setting the balance of power with Guadalupador. Currently Bronze Serpent had been based in Lebanon and had been training members of the Far-Right Kataeb militia in guerilla combat and enhanced interrogation methods. Which had gained the PMC some controversy among various leftist news sources who claimed that the organization was the vanguard of Capitalist oppression.

A week later..................................

Bronze Serpent put out a classified looking for new additional recruits to send to support New Yama in upcoming operations in Africa. The classifieds were of considerable interest in the Afruikan nation of Dahlslande and in Sandau-Nikolsburg where many refugees from Dahlslande had fled to. However despite all of the keyboard commandos claiming they would go, only two would show up. 23 year old Inga Von Junger and Ethan Von Klerk. Ethan Von Klerk was 32 years old and had been a child soldier as a kid, Inga had experiance in the Sandau-Nikolsburg police department, in particular its special unit, Special Investigations, Weapons and Rescue Tactics (SIWRT) and had an unusual sniping gift where she did not need a spotter and super-reflexes.

Secret Military camp

John did not arrive alone for alongside him he brought two of his company's best sniper Inga Von Junger and Ethan Von Klerk alongside at least ten of his best men. Eventually John and his mercenaries were walked onto an empty bus waiting for them. That bus would follow a long convoy of military vehicles to a location somewhere in the Bashriyyan countryside, upon arriving they would notice they had arrived to a secret training camp. They would see short Arab men practicing Nifonese marshal arts, doing target practice armed with Vz-58 assault rifles, and some even jumping through burning rings of fire. The place had a smell, the smell of combat and it was that smell of burning gasoline and gun-powder that Miller knew well and knew better then any other smell other then the scent of his mother.

John was impressed as the bus stop, all twelve of his elites got out of the bus. A drill instructor walked up to him, and to John's surprise this man was not an Arab like most of the men in the camp. This man was a Dahsland man, this man was none other then Franz Kreiger. He looked at Miller "I know you, your John Miller, you lead RavenSword yes?" Miller looked at the man and smiled "I know you too, your Franz Kruger the leader of Kommando Korps the paramilitary to the Dahlslande Ultranationalist-Seperatist Faction party, we met in the 80s, I remember you well. I will also say for your information we merged with Cole Hawker's outfit, we are now Bronze Serpent."

Franz smiled "It's been a long time Miller, you are here for something are you?" Miller smiled "I am here to try and meet with New Yaman intelligence, we need someone who can broker a deal to get the Boss out." Franz said "You don't mean our old buddy Gregory Sears?" Miller smiled "I mean Gregory Sears."

Franz said "Lonograd considers him Persona Non Grata, they view him as a threat to their national security and a man who knows too much about their arms deals, word on the street is they want to keep him."

Miller adjusted his sun-glasses and said "Well, the real question is whether New Yama can broker a deal with Aladeen to get him out, because frankly Sears is the only person who can give them men enough morale to fight Redshield. It will be just like the days when he ran Wild Goose International at it's time the most elite PMC of the day, after I had finished my work with the Nifonese that was the place to go for me. Sears was a true leader and I know he still is."

Kruger said "New Yama will not just give you what you want for free. You know that don't you?"

Miller grinned "Of course."

The obvious had become clear, John Miller was here for some wetwork and he knew that Bashriyya was the place where wetwork was offered on almost constant basis. Bashriyyan intelligence, Nifonese intelligence, New Yaman intelligence, Shurjah intelligence, Khaitayi mukhabarat, Cuscatlani and Inyurstan intelligence used Bashriyya as a hub for hiring mercenaries with the country housing numerous PMCs. War was a dirty business and a regrettable one but somebody had to answer and nations were always looking for people willing to defend them, spy for them, kill for them. The question for Miller was when was a Just War? In Miller's case he never just fought for money, he fought for what he believed in, he fought for truth, and he fought against corruption. Miller was not just any average Dog of War, for him the normal army did was filled with bureaucracy which prevented him from taking the war to the enemy and for Miller the PMC was the perfect model for him to take the fight to the enemy without all of the bureaucracy seen in conventional armed forces.

John Miller's enemy was none other then the Globalist order led by evil men like James Redshield and Amihan Russel, the shadowy conglomerate of revolutionary one-worldists whose goal was nothing less then world domination and the destruction of national sovereignty and borders. John Miller knew he could not allow these globalists to obtain their goal of world domination, if borders collapsed with one tyrant controlling everything then everyone would be equally repressed by an oppressive total state. John knew that if humanity and the natural order were to stay unharmed then the globalists had to be defeated. In order to do this he needed to get Gregory Sears out of jail, and Sears was his old buddy who had saved his life in West Africa and so in Miller's view he needed some way to pay his old friend back.

Kruger said "Well, God be with you Miller, and may your fighting always be for a righteous reason, and your war a just war!"

John smiled "Thanks Franz."

John then walked over to see Inga arguing with one of the Arabs.

"Who are you sharmouta? who the hell are you?" the Lebanese man said

Inga replied "Listen here you stupid raghead, I don't have time for your shit."

the Arab man responded "You come into this camp with no head-covering, your in a Muslim country I know these Bashriyyans they are going to rape you."

Miller walked over and said "Uh, Inga I need you."

She said "Yeah John?" she smirked.

The Arab man was confused of what was going on, he said "I do not get Westerners."

John put his hands over Inga's shoulders in an almost fatherly like way, "Now Inga, please don't pick fights with the locals here, its bad for buisness."

Inga replied "Oh sarge, You know I value perfection."

John smiled and said "I know that Inga, and that is why I doubt you will fail me, but I am warning in case you happen to fail me. If you skrew-up this important mission. This could have a bad effect on my company and I need to maintain a professional image, so I will need you to be in constant contact with me okay? I'm making you head of intel on this one."

Inga said "You won't be disappointed sarge"

Ayesha, Bashriyya

General Nashid banged his fist on his desk "You Jahsh!" he shouted in a rage.

50 of Nashid's top officers stood around the desk, one of them Samir "My Za'im, I ask you to please think things through, he is only here to meet up with the New Yamans without arising too much suspicion."

Nashid said "That is easy for you to say, but we cannot have people seeing our training camps. Which camp is it?"

Samir said "It is one of the ones that the Nifonese know about, it is safe."

Nashid was clearly frustrated "Omar, Samir, Mustafa, Abdullah you stay, everyone else get out of the room and close the door behind you."

Nashid began to yell again "Miller arrived without my approval? Who let him in?''

Samir responded "My Zai'im, it is the pro-Nifonese faction of officers in our army, they are okay with him being here."

Nashid angered "What training camp was he shown?"

Samir said again "My Za'im, Miller was shown the Al-Jazzar training camp where we are training the Ultranationalists and some of the more moderate members of the Free Lonograd Army."

Nashid calmed down "I see they were not taken to the AIAI training camp, so we have nothing to worry about. However, I wish to be informed of these things ahead of time, then have them just done under my nose. You are all dismissed."
Last edited by Bashriyya on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:50 pm

1953 Hours: Ayesha, Bashryyia. (19/9/2027)

In a penthouse suite, in one of the most illustrious hotels in Ayesha, Sector 9 Contact, Daedalus, watched the highlights of Nasheed's speech on Nosamo News Service International. The rest of the suite was dimly lit the soft glow of the television was the only light in the bedroom, as the agent simply sat in a chair, and chain-smoked cigarettes. Daedalus wasn't that sure why he was in Bashriyya in the first place, he had arrived the day before and was only given a few hints within the dossier of who he was meeting. To him, it was pretty unnecessary to send him all the way over to Bashriyya, especially on such a short notice. According to the dossier he was to get in contact with some private military figure. Daedalus checked his watch, the contact was late. Three minutes late to be exact, the agent rose from his seat and went into the bathroom and shaved, put his tie back on, loaded, and holstered his pistol. It couldn't have been a trap, could it? Daedalus doesn't expect contacts to be late, something must've been amiss. Or not. He did have streaks of paranoia now and then, but his paranoia saved himself on a multitude of occasions. He was ready no matter what would come through the door to his suite.

Nosamo, Integralist Confederation of New Yama

Admiral and President of New Yama, Ghazan Quardya was in his office late once again, finalizing plans to join Bashriyya and Shurjah's Counter-Revolutionary Axis. Of course, the intention for Bashriyya to acquire WMDs was clear, and the Admiral was willing to provide Nashid with the technology to do so. Currently, New Yama was the only member of the alliance to have nuclear weaponry, seized from a Guadalupadorian stockpile during the division two years before. However their capabilities were limited. Quardya saw that Bashriyyan nuclear scientists could aid his own in improving delivery systems, and provide their own fissile material to make better bombs. In return, New Yama would provide schematics for their current tech, and a joint development pact, including conducting undercover joint-nuclear tests. Nashid seemed like a reliable figure to rely on, not to mention he was close to SACTO. Bashriyya also provided an excellent intelligence hub in the North-Africa/Mediterranean region, for possible future operations against Hatay being considered by the Ministry of State Security. For Quardya, this Axis seemed very beneficial indeed.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:19 pm

1805 Hours: Bashriyyan countryside (19/9/2027)
Training Camp

Miller was sitting down in an office at the training camp, Kruger walked in, "Ah Miller, are you waiting here? I head off to the New Yaman embassy tonight, I will be leaving soon." Miller got up "I will see some other time Kruger." Miller was about to walk out the door, but Kruger said one more thing and Miller paused. "Miller, I hope you can get Sears out, but I wonder if he has changed? He was likely tortured by those savages, I know what it is like, it drains you, and it can take a while to heal from all that." Miller said "Sears was tortured before, and he had the best training that could be provided, I know he will be the same."

Kruger looked down and said "Well then, will see Miller, we will really see." Miller turned back and walked out the door where he would meet Ethan and Inga sitting in the back of a jeep smoking, the driver was an arab man in OD green fatigues and desert boots, he had a small Hitler looking mustache and a uni-brow. He smiled "Hello my name is Mustafa, get in the front here with me, I take you back to hotel."

Miller responded in a kindly matter "Thank you, much appreciated."

Mustafa looked at Miller with an almost crazy look "You know, both New Yaman and Dorian embassies are in Bashriyya, they spy on each other often why did you pick this place?"

Miller did not say anything, Miller picked the location for obvious reasons, not to many countries were willing to even share an embassy with New Yama but Bashriyya was one of them. Nashid was a bold and belligerent man who loved controversy and at the same time he was very diplomatic and pragmatic as well unlike other leaders in the region. Miller knew that coming to Bashriyya would be the perfect place to link up with New Yaman intelligence.

Sometime later.....

The jeep pulled up to a very fancy hotel, "Here is the place, have a nice night." the three got out of the car, the driver winked at Inga as she got out. Inga looked back at the man with angry look, as he drove away what a weirdo she thought to herself, she had never been around a man so strange.

They walked into the hotel, Miller walked down a hall along with Ethan and Inga, Miller knocked on the door.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:29 pm

**** Ishikawa, Nifon

Maki Kojiro was a complex character, a person who, should someone write his biography one day, would have attracted attention of millions. Rising from the ranks of the Nifonese Military Intelligence into the politics like a blazing phoenix from the ashes, to finally take stewardship of the Nifonese sate, he carried out a series of reforms that changed not just the landscape of the Land of the Blazing Sun, but the entire world as well. Today sons of Admiral Yi were exploding with force of Mount Kuro into a commercial powerhouse with economy capable of rivaling greatest western ones; Nifonese information technology became one of most quickly growing branches, with full support and approval of the Shogun himself. If Greek philosopher Xenophon lived in his times, the work called " Cyropedia " would have been most likely dedicated to him. No one could deny that the former head of Storm Tiger unit possessed extraordinary talent for matters of policymaking and strategy. No one could deny his charisma and capability to win people for himself as well. The result of this union was a leader who, although ruled skillfully, on daily basis disrespected fundamental rules of democracy, becoming something akin to Nifonese Caesar - a monarch by popular appointment, defending the people against the evil, corrupt establishment politicians. Tri - cameral parliament this officer had formed was gradually pushed aside as Kojiro took more and more of it's powers and divided them among his administration appointed in style of Confucian sage - kings and provincial assemblies. And while many complained, for multiple groups his rule was a divine blessing. No longer burdened by high taxes and millions of needless regulations, the businesses prospered, the middle class doubled it's size (becoming vanguard of his support) and the culture, fueled by a growing wave of nationalism and religious revival, underwent a real renaissance.

And thus, democracy killed itself.

The Nifonese leader sat currently in an antique room of his castle in Ishikawa, looking at the dark skyline of a city outside the windows, watching the TV reports. Nashid, in awful way, actually reminded him of himself. Both of them were powerful charismatic leaders who just did what had to be done. Kojiro, just like Nashid, was currently in period of consolidating his control over Nifonese politics. The hidden world in which the former head of military intelligence operated was usually invisible to an average citizen. In that world, the only thing that mattered was power - and whoever had power, had capability to use it for either good or bad. Thus the Shogun done everything to form a coalition around himself, knowing it is not possible to govern Nifon alone, and creating a support base designed to sustain the system that was created by the former head of the military intelligence. Exploiting hatred against various groups and putting them against each other was a potent weapon. In case the army leaders tried something, there were always internal intelligence services eager and ready to destroy their hated enemies - and vice versa. Zaibatsu were kept under tight leash, like a collar of iron was put around their necks. In this way a stable system of unofficial mutual checks and balances was created, keeping the conflicted interest groups together, under iron will of Kojiro giving them direction.

"Nashid is like an Akita Inu" the Nifonese shogun grimly uttered as he watched the TV broadcast of the Bashriyyan dictator's speech "He is good at barking and bitting - as long as he is on a leash. When it breaks the leash, he is good for nothing. I guess I would have to phone Quardya-san and threaten to cut off spare parts we deliver to their Shusuis should they try something... incorrect. But now, the mess they make offers me a great chance to push my own agenda..."

Maki was always a calm, calculating person, reculantly indulging in red-hot emotions. Famed for the self-temperance and mastery over himself, the Nifonese shogun was a perfect materialization of a Nifonese ruler. Someone who knew that the idealistic, Kirishitan and Tanzist ideas have to be balanced by pragmatist, strategic approach. And this was exactly the approach he chose to utilize now.

Being no stranger to working with "criminal" elements, Kojiro quickly got to work. While his father was a Maki, descendant of famed warlord Maki Motonari from Asuka period, his mother was originally from the famed Soma clan, belonging to a side branch of so called "dragon families" that had enormous influence in Nifonese business and yakuza groups. It did not mean that his politician and warlord in any way liked them, of course - for multiple of them lost their offices in the May purge. The ones who remained, however, were basically forced to work for Maki, whose governance they preferred to hated rivals from the West. Luckily for the Shogun, this kind of "entrepreneurs" was far more interested in money than in world dominance, thus they could be reined in. And of course, their financial resources - especially gold - were a thing that always came in handy.

He slowly lifted up his computer, and in gentle motions of the keybord wrote to a man he considered at this point his greatest geopolitical rival.

Code: Select all
TO: James Redshield
SUBJECT: Interests

Honored Redshield-san;

Though it goes without thinking that due to contradiction between our interests and visions we both have, we have been and are enemies, it goes without saying that I have, personally, a high respect to you. You have proven yourself a capable rival and talented administrator who rose your company to glory. I am honored to be the man who fought you... But that is not the reason why I am writing.

I come with a business offer, concerning a threat that is recently emerging, and that threatens to rip apart the sublime balance of power that had existed between your cartel and myself and my loyal servants. This issue, is, however, to sensitive to debate via mail; thus I propose to meet in Wenchuan three days from now and discuss the matter in person. Mr. Li, who used to be an associate of mine when I was part of the Gunpeitai, has agreed to host us in his villa.

I would be greatly honored if you accepted my proposal and attended the meeting. Who knows, perhaps we could reconcile our interests?

- Maki Kojiro

PS: Delete the E-Mail upon receiving.

Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:59 pm

1957 Hours: Ayesha, Bashryyia. (19/9/2027)

Daedalus heard a knock at the door of his suite. He slowly moved toward the door, hugging the wall, a firm hand on his firearm. The knocking continued, he put his hand on the knob and turned it. He opened the door a crack, and pulled out his pistol, aiming it through the open door toward Miller and his entourage. He realized immediately that Miller was the contact, and stowed his pistol back into his concealed holster. "I apologize for my sense of paranoia. You're late." Daedalus said in English. "Come in." He opened the door wide for Miller, Inga and Ethan. "Sit down where you like, there's food in the kitchenette if you kids are hungry." Daedalus said to Inga and Ethan before pulling Miller aside.
"I thought we were meeting alone." The Sector 9 agent whispered. "What are you doing bringing these kids here?" Daedalus led Miller into a smaller room, complete with a table, two chairs and a lamp. "Here. Sit down." He closed the door behind him, and placed a black folder down onto the table between them. "You're with Bronze Serpent, I presume?"

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:08 pm

1957 Hours: Ayesha, Bashryyia. (19/9/2027)

Miller sat down, he spoke back "Well, the girl Inga she comes from a very elite background, ivy league and rumored to have some sort of psychic powers. Ethan is a former child-soldier, they both answered a contract for New Yama that we put out in Army of Fortune Magazine. We often put out classifieds looking to hire new recruits and they answered the call. " As Daedlus took Miller to the next room and asked him if he was with Bronze Serpent he gave a very resounding "Yes, I am with Bronze Serpent, I know your leader wants Wetwork done. I want a good deal, I am only willing to send at least one or two of my people directly to New Yama, but besides that I am willing to move my whole company to any location you need some offshore wet work done. I want to be honest with you, and you know it too, I hate your leader and I think he is a mockery of everything he claims to stand for, however I needed to swallow my pride to get Sears out."

Castle Redshield, on a large Island in the Middle of the Atlantic

Redshield read the email sent to him by Maki Koijro, a shiver of nervousness went through his soul, he began to read it? He felt as if he almost lost all blood, he spoke to himself aloud "Is he speaking of Russel? Who could it be?" He stood looking at the email and then deleted, he shouted "Wilford." Wilford walked into the room saying "Yes Master?" Redshield responded "Tell Reginald to prepare my plane, and also I need you to report to Maki Koijro of all people, tell him I accept his request to meet in Wenchuan, we have but three days to prepare, and I expect not to be too disappointing to him." Wilford responded "Indeed Master, it will be done!"

Redshield folded his hands and said "Excellent!" with the grin of a career criminal.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 pm

OOC: Co-written with Bashriyya

Three days later, the meeting took place.

Kojiro sat down at the edge of a baroque table in style of art popular in the South-Eastern Asia, literally swimming with dragons that decorated it's edges. Carefully positioning his hands, the Nifonese Shogun looked into the eyes of his adversary - who could see nothing but emptiness and calmness painted on a marble like face, disallowing him to read anything. And constant, chilling stare of blue eyes penetrated the bankers, body and froze his very soul.

Redshield looked at Koijro almost shaking, "You invited me yes?" the banker had never seen a soldier he did not control like Koijro so up close before. He knew that at any moment, Koijro could pull something and his life would be over, "Why have you invited me here? You said we have a common foe." The buisnessman got very nervous, "Please explain, you could not mean Nashid could you? I know your getting tired of that man's crap. I however doubt a New Yaman, Bashriyyan, Shurjah Axis is really something to fear." He further explained "You are the hand that feeds that fool Quardya, and you could easily poison Nashid with all your agents, which leaves me to think you mean Russel?"

Kojiro smiled delicately, his lips barely moving. With a swift motion, he clapped, signaling his servants to come in. Soon they came, bringing vast number of chests.

"Redshield-san" smiled the Nifonese Shogun, perfectly calculating that a materialist like Redshield could be bribed with two things - money and power. He cared little for anything else, thus appealing to any reason was simply useless. But sadly for James, he was dealing with a veteran of the military intelligence who read him and his character as if it was an open book - and perfectly predicted his reaction. "Please. Before we begin, please. In my country it is improper to welcome a guest without proper gifts. Thus I present you the finest gold from the tombs of Emperors of So dynasty. OPEN!"

And so his servants opened, filling the room with bright shine of gold. Golden vases, pots, dishes and anything such a renowned globalist oligarch would like to see in his villa. And while Redshield would marvel over his presents... Kojiro, deep inside his soul, would smile, knowing how stupid and easy to play his opponent is.

Redshield was amazed "You have no idea, uh, how grateful I am." to Redshield this was an amazing day he looked back at Koijro "I am very impressed by your people's intriguing customs." The banker looked in awe at all of the gold something that would shock him to the core. Redshield then had to put himself together, he was like a child in a candy store for a few seconds, "Mr. Koijro, let us get back to business, we share a common rival Russel, my former colleague who has managed to out do me on many levels, I sense he has a different plan from mine, yet I cannot comprehend what he really wants. " You see me and him are part of a Fraternal organization of people with common goals, you turned our offer when we came to you. I am pretty sure that you know of us."

Deep in his soul, Kojro was laughing. He had never seen a creature so despicable like this one, one that called itself ruler, yet was driven by nothing else other than basic urges of dominance, property and sexuality. There was no soul, no higher self, to this man - and that very fact almost made Kojiro vomit. Yet, for good of Nifon - he had to continue.

"Redshield-san, I know more than well who you are... My late okāsan was from Soma family after all. I think we both are aware who controls the gold trade in this part of the world, don't we" Kojiro started using yet another trick from his arsenal - playing inferiority. He wanted to make Redshield's overgrown ego expand, give it place to fester like a cancer - to make sure that Redshield grows careless and underestimates his opponent "You see Redshield-san, I have to say that it is a honor to meet you. I am here for the same reason. Let's say that Russel-san has been a threat to interests of my country and people I represent" he smiled "And there are things that are in it to you."

Kojiro rose his hand and looked from an angle at Redshield "To begin with... I am the only way you will get your brother out of prison. You see, I am in good deals with Inyurstan government. You may feel them inferior, but know, that NIS is especially skilled at brutal tortures. They will make him sing sooner or later. And who knows where he will sing next-perhaps live on TV, telling your secrets to everyone?"

Maki was making sure that Redshield understands the danger he is in, and that he is the only solution for that danger. He had no intention of letting Jacob Redshield go, but his partner needed not to know about that. "Second" he continued "Are you aware what will happen if I put my forces behind Quardya-san and Nassheed-san? I have been supporting both... And know this. If I stand behind them, you should be aware that there is little chance that anyone except you should oppose them. Never the less, with all your might, Redshield-san, do you want to have me as your enemy? Russel-san, whom you mentioned, started messing with operations of the zaibatsu recently. Thus, I propose a deal!"

Now, Kojiro looked directly into Redshield's eyes:

"You will get rid of Russel-san for me" he smiled, though barely "And in return I will withdraw all backing in Bashriyya and New Yama, make sure that Silva-san won't come guns blazing to their relief, and finally, I will do what I can to reclaim your brother. Those areas will be officially your sphere of influence. Install there a central bank you own. I don't care - Nashid-san is less reliable than a broken clock. In exchange I ask you only to attack Russel-san. Take over his companies. Assassinate his people. Adhere to this, and consider us to have a balance of power. After all, the oni you know is better than oni you don't, isn't it Redshield-san?"

Redshield had truly been given an offer he could not refuse, he bowed his head "Yes, I am very grateful." Redshield could almost not comprehend what was going on, the deal did not hurt him in any way, however he still was somewhat worried. "Do you know a mercenary named John Miller?'

"I do know him, hai" replied the Nifonese Shogun, extremely curious why Redshield chose to speak about this topic "You want me to make sure he won't cause you problems while you finish Russel off?"

Redshield carefully moved, his mind filled with delusions of grandeur:

"I want you to make sure he does not ruin my operations against Russel, I want you to promise me this." he was nervous and he had more to say "You know about our program to create a eugenically superior form of human?"

Kojiro almost brusted into laughter. Redshield, was an amateur who had no idea about governance and likely came to power merely by inheritance. He could not hold this post forever, Kojiro was sure of it. It took just few seconds for him, of all people, who few months earlier broke a child trafficking ring ran by Redshield's accomplices, to win Redshield's trust enough for the billionare to start speaking about projects no one should know about. Nevertheless Maki was a good spy - he never interrupted his opponent, eagerly invited him to share more instead:

"Honor be my witness, as long as you operate against Russel, he shall not touch you" he replied "[b]as for eugenics program, glory of your scientists spreads all over the underworld, Redshield-san. They tell that you succeeded in breaking human genome and are about to fulfil your vision. I am greatly interested in what more you can offer?"[/b]

"Well, you see we had an earlier version of our Eugenic program called Lebenborn, it is outdated and we have fully cracked the human genome and we are almost prepared to unleash our vision." He gulped his spit "You see Russel produced a eugenically born child from the sperm of Gregory Sears, her name is Inga, Russel continued the Lebensborn experiment for his mind control program. It was staffed with generational Nazis after WWII, Inga's mother was murdered by one of my hitmen to cover it up, we made the murder look like a suicide. I want Inga back, because my adoptive brother is dying and he needs a blood transfusion."

Redshield was lying through his teeth, for the banker had no adoptive brother and he was honestly deceived that Koijro would believe him.

"Inga has that Germanic almost Aryan blood, her mother half-Nifonese and half-German, but Sears was a differant story, you see the Nazis invaded Eastern Europe looking for Aryans. Sears's bloodline goes back to one of their most elite SS divisions, and you see after WWII my father took over Lebensraum through his Genome Project. We learned much from the Nazis and what they were doing, our Institute in London taught us Mengele's mind control techniques, they helped us build the space program. Do you remember Erin Terten?"

"Yes, I do" the Shogun just carefully listened and noted everything in his mind "I also know that Russel used to be part of the Kahaliman network"

"Russel was part of that Network yes, and was a follower of Terten, we already have found the master race through cracking the human genome. We have no use for humans anymore we have cracked into the the Ubermesnch. Remember that Koijro when ever you are alone, you will be replaced by something better. Sears, Inga all of it worthless, puny humans, the age of Transhumans are approaching"

Redshield rose up and headed out of the room "That is more then a warning Koijro, it is your destiny!"

"What a bakayaro..." silently whispered Kojiro, watching a madman with delusions of grandeur leave the meeting. Not only did he succeed in making the deal, but also managed to deceive Redshield into the scheme that was about to unleash an end to the mad reign of the trillionare. The Shogun knew well that the world was changing with introduction of 4th generation warfare as much as the military revolution of XVI century changed the world. As the old saying went, the musket made an infantryman, and the infantryman made the voter. A system of nation-states based around Westphalian sovereignity emerged. Yet, the world had changed - today the state monopoly one the force use was no more, and it was only a matter of time when someone like Redshield would attempt to exploit the situation for himself.

"You are a den of vipers!" the Shogun uttered quietly under his nose "I will root you out. By the Lord of Heaven, I will root you out!"

And so he left, knowing that he mad animal with delusions of grandeur he just met with was done for, placed in a trap it did not understand. The trap was about to close - but first the mad billionare had to do his part. The Empire of Greater Nifon had to protect it's national interests, and no foe, state or non-state actor, will prevent that from happening.

So was the Shogun's will.
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Shurjah
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shurjah » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Ismail was watching the tv from his bed late at night after a long days work as his wife slept and the room was dark with the glow of the tv screen illuminating the room. He usually watched the news late at night as he is a busy man, he watched Al-Maseera considered by many to be a State-Run propaganda station. He contemplated how this could affect Shurjah and its relationship with other nations like Hatay, Nifon, and many others. While him and Nashid shared a similar world view and ran their nations in a similar fashion, Ismail was more cautious with international relations and dealing with other countries preferring covert moves, he once said in a meeting early in his rule after taking over for his father Yusuf that it was his goal to make Shurjah's intelligence agency the Arab Mossad and he looked to Mossad, the CIA, and KGB/FSB as models for running an intelligence agency.

He got up from his bed wearing fine pajamas and a robe, he walked outside to the balcony feeling the warm Mediterranean breeze and looking at the lights of the capital city when he proceeded to make a phone call to the Consultative Council which maintains an office open 24/7 personally for the Emir to call upon when needed. In the call he told the secretary answering on the other line to arrange an early morning meeting with the Council, Military, and Mukhabarat. After the call he went back inside and asked a servant to make some tea that he drank as he wrote down his thoughts on paper on what he wanted to discuss tomorrow then went to bed.

The next morning he arose for the morning prayer with his wife and servants and palace guards, he then took a shower and got dressed, for the meeting he decided to wear a red Islamic cap, black Turban and cloak with a beige gown, he had the tail of the Turban go over his right shoulder. He then got into an armored SUV with an escort convoy and they traveled to the Consultative Council building in downtown. The room used for such meeting was on the very top floor of the 27 floor building with several government offices and security. As the elevator reached the top and opened he walked down the hall to the door of the conference room there was no photographers or journalists or media in the room. As he walked in everyone stopped their chatting and stood up and gave Roman Salutes facing Ismail and said collectively Peace be upon you and the blessings and mercy of God.Ismail waved and replied and sat down at the head of the table and everyone else sat down thereafter.

All the men in the room were well dressed the military officers in olive uniforms with their berets, the Council members in fine traditional clothing or suits, and the Mukhabarat officers in their uniforms similar to that of the military but black and tan with their berets. Ismail put on his reading glasses and quickly checked the time, he then cleared his throat and began to speak.
In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful, Peace be upon you and the blessings and mercy of God, oh my brothers. He took in a breath with a slight sigh, and continued. I called upon all of you this morning to discuss the recent events in Bashriyya, we all know Bashriyya and Nashid. We love them for the sake of Allah and as our brothers and comrades however these recent events may pose a direct threat to us and our stability and while we will stand by them, we must consider our own safety and stability. In one regard we have Lonograd and its threat and on the other we have Bashriyya attempting to cut ties with Nifon. If we lose Bashriyya we are open to Lonograd's hegemony and acts of terror but on the other we will have to understand that we may severely harm our relationship with Nifon which is another danger. This is something we must handle carefully if we are to sustain our sovereignty. We have ties to people in America, Iraq, and Palestine who God willing can act on our behalf against the imperialism of Lonograd. We also must take into account the possibility of a multi-national banking group known as the Redshield Foundation we've all heard of them and discussed them, and we all know why their banks are banned here but they have connections and power far beyond ours, but of coarse Allah is above them, thank you.

As he finished the men at the table finished writing their notes and the Council reporter finished writing the transcript of what he said, and one general began to speak, These are all understandable concerns but from a military perspective we must consider that we have Bashrian planes and ships on our island, we have a good standing in regards to our military access agreements. Ismail felt his beard and nodded, Would anyone else like to supply comments? he asked, he then turned looking at the Foreign Minister Luqman Saeed, Luqman cleared his throat We have a lot of good dealings with them, and you're very informed and knowledgeable in the situation and our relationships, this is something we must approach cautiously and I think we should attempt to take a neutral path in navigating this. Ismail agreed and ordered Luqman to release an official foreign ministry statement regarding the situation to be completely written by Luqman the meeting was then finished and they saluted and bid each other peace and departed to get to work.

The State of Shurjah - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Encryption: Public

In the name of Allah, with careful consideration and discussion and review, we congratulate Bashriyya on their government moves towards independence in the international arena this is an admirable act from a nation like it. But we would also like to reassure Nifon we have no intentions for hostilities however we would like to ask for the Shogun to recognize our obligations and brotherly history with Nashid. We would like to approach this carefully and keep friendly ties to both in hope for future filled with prosperity and the fruits of cooperation.
Sincerely, Luqman Ibn Yahya Sa'eed Minister of Foreign Affairs
ابداع صدقني
سواسته صكه خفيفه ما حقينا إلا الي كيفه

Amereicka
Attaché

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Amereicka » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:18 am

The United States of America

This is a very troubling situation that will require very special attention and care. We understand a nation's right to exist and it's duty to its people to take care of them and prioritize them. However a nation must also respect another nation's right to exist peacefully and work together. President Jake Howard would like to make it clear this isn't an intervention or unwarranted interloping this is however an offer being made to mediate the situation and we are watching it very closely.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:42 am

Russel Financial,Russel Trust Board Meeting, Kesslerstaadt

Russel's board meeting

"Now we hold this board meeting today over some sudden changes in the markets, stocks in Russel Bio-Tech, Russel Oil and Russel Real-estate are at an all time high." said Fabian one of Russel's most astute accountants.

Fabian turned to a board and opened up a chart, he was explaining over a graph, for Amihan Russel this was just another day of business. Russel turned to one of his associated Luis, he said "Luis, where is Charles? he is usually here." Luis was quite dumbfounded he had not seen Charles for a few days, and he was growing very suspicious. Charles was his main diplomat to Redshield's businesses, Charles was the first man to introduce Russel to Redshield and in fact Charles was a cousin to Redshield. Russel had begun to grow increasingly worried that Redshield would be jealous of his success, with the head of the Twelve Families beginning to favor Russel more over Redshield's often endless incompetence.

Charles had finally arrived to the business meeting, to everyone's surprise, smiling with a large grin on his face this man was a liar and had the face of a liar and nothing good truly ever came from Charles. Russel liked Charles because of the sly deals he would do would destroy whole nations. Charles was a true economic hitman, who had ruined much of the third world-Charles was also the mastermind of the ongoing proxy war against the Nifonese in Africa. Charles had also masterminded the overthrow of Libyan President Mummer Qaddafi and had managed to cause ethnic strife and wars over diamonds and other natural resources through his manipulation, in all Charles was a professional at what he did, a terrorist in a business suit.

This time Charles job was more direct then ever, with the local police of Kesslerstaadt paid off, his job was simple leave a suitcase filled with 1 kilo of C4 plastic explosive at the conference and then leave to remotely detonate the board meeting and kill Russel and all of his associates in the building. Charles watched the meeting, and after 4 hours of talking left the room, leaving his suitcase in the room, he walked out of the building and clicked the detonator. A large bang could be heard as a fiery explosion emerged from the window glass and flames fell everywhere, Charles laughed and was truly enthusiastic for the next phase a Hostile Take-over of all of Russel's businesses.

In the room everyone was dead charred by the fiery explosion with the exception of Russel, however a piece of shrapnel was sticking out of his head almost like a little horn. Russel laid unconscious from the explosion one could only wonder what was going on this man's head he had managed to survive by being pushed under the table by the explosion. Russel was once at the top of his game, and almost about to out-due his former-associate Redshield but now he was in a whole other place.

Immediately after news came out that Amihan Russel and his entire board of directors had died a hostile takeover ensued against the will of what remained Russel's management, those who had not been present at the board meeting. All over the world Redshield agents were buying up Russel's companies. Soon Redshield owned all assets, including the name of Russel's companies, all of his equipment, his personnel and even all of the patents and other intellectual property. It was pure theft based on murder, corrupt greedy bankers buying up Russel's businesses. In some cases Redshield even had men on the inside of Russel's companies and the takeover was not so hostile, corporate whores prepared to sell themselves out for a new master.

Headquarters of the Redshield Foundation & the Global Bank of Investments, New York city

James Redshield had now managed to succeed in his hostile take over, he sat down when Charles Redshield popped up on his computer screen for a live call from Kesslerstadt.

Charles smiled "We did it cousin, we have successfully put that one-eyed bastard in his place, he is dead. The others in the room were charred from the explosion, his body was recovered but he took a blow to the head from shrapnel. All of his businesses are now under are control, the dog is dead and his food is ours."

James Redshield smiled "You did a good job kid, now all I need to do is report to Maki Koijro with the good news. " James Redshield began to laugh in a maniacal manner. His opponent had been knocked out of the game, and now if Koijro kept his promise then everything would go good for Redshield, Redshield needed only the right time to back-stab Koijro when things got sour again.

The next night James Redshield would leave New York for his large private island in the Atlantic ocean.

Kesslerstadt, the renovated conference room, now being used as an office for Charles Redshield the new owner of Russel Financial
Charles Redshield reading over all of Russel' supposed autopsy

Background music

Charles smiled he turned off the computer, he got up out of his seat and looked out of his window, a guard in a dark suit and tie came in and said "Sir. Charles we have reports that Russel's body has gone missing from the morgue."

Charles in a shock said "What? Who would want to steal the old beast's body?"

The guard said "Someone big apparently, the head of the morgue and several of his assistants were all found dead, all of them conveniently committed suicide on the same day. We also suspect a rat in the police department gave the grave robbers the location of the body, and we suspect it was an inside job."

Charles marveled the possibility "You do not think that Russel could be alive, do you?" he began to get worried and said back to the guard "James must not be allowed to hear of this. Do all you must to keep this from him." He was given a resounding "Yes sir!"

Charles whispered to himself "I fear the Beast has awoken!" a frown filled with fear and terror befell him, as he picked up the autopsy report and looked at it.

He shredded the paper, and got up out of his seat and looked out the window onto the dark starless night, the stars blocked out by pollution of the city lights, he knew that this would likely come to hurt him some day.

Secret Hospital, Secret Facility in Kesslerstadt

Russel was in a hospital bed, some of the most advanced medical technologies available had been used to heal this man, currently he laid down in a coma. Viewing him via a see-threw mirror in a darkroom was the mysterious Lucius von Morgenstern alongside Miguel Aquinas leader of Abbadon International a very infamous PMC that merged with Eagle's Claw International to become DynaCorp. Both men looked at the comatose Russel overseeing the healing process. Aquinas was noticeable by his slick black hair with a noticeable widow's peak, short stature and brown eyes.

Miguel Aquinas looked at Russel and said "What James Redshield did cannot not be forgiven, Russel is the man we need to fulfill the dream of a unified world not beholden to national divisions."

Lucius said "The doctors say his wounds are not that serious with today's tech, although the head trauma from the shrapnel may effect his taste buds but besides that he will be okay. Okay enough to get back to work for the great plan of our new age!"

Lucius looked directly at Aquinas "We tried gaining power through money. It failed. Time to use another means".

Aquinas smiled.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 am, edited 16 times in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Bashriyya wrote:1957 Hours: Ayesha, Bashryyia. (19/9/2027)

Miller sat down, he whispered back "Well, the girl her mom's dead, her dad was a Eugenic CIA sperm donor or something and now her grand parents and foster mother wanted me to take her in because she comes from a very elite background. The boy is my nephew and his dad is a criminal, mom is dead too so I have little choice but to have them work for me, trust me they are old enough I had them since they were 14 actually and now they 18." As Daedlus took Miller to the next room and asked him if he was with Bronze Serpent he gave a very resounding "Yes, I am with Bronze Serpent, I know your leader wants Wetwork done. I want a good deal, I am only willing to send at least one or two of my people directly to New Yama, but besides that I am willing to move my whole company to any location you need some offshore wet work done. I want to be honest with you, and you know it too, I hate your leader and I think he is a mockery of everything he claims to stand for, however I needed to swallow my pride to get Sears out."

Daedalus raised his eyebrow at Miller, You gotta be fucking kidding me... the agent thought after hearing Miller speak. "So you hate Quardya, but want two of your own to work for him. Why do you think we can get your boyfriend out of Lonograd?" Daedalus started the approach with a bit of mocking. Daedalus then got to business: "We're going to need a bit more information than what we're getting right now. Who are you willing to send, and what sort of wetwork does Bronze Serpent specifically specialize in? The Ministry hasn't heard of your outfit, for all we know you could be some Guadalupadorian front, trying to infiltrate our country."

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Miller said smugly "Well if you must know, before we were Bronze Serpent we were Wild Goose International and we did various operations against Communist groups and governments in Africa. We killed General Charles Lumbambe in Zairo." Miller continued

"Before I worked with Wild Goose I did plenty of operations under the command of Maki Koijro. My work as a mercenary would not exist if it were not for the Nifonese Government. the girl is smart, and so is the boy and if you take them in then they could spy for you. I only wish for wetwork, I know you have common enemies and targets we face abroad, plenty of enemies in the Third World we could get rid of for you. I can give you access to my Bronze Regiment: 8 battalions which has 600 to 700 men currently. "

Miller further stated "You see, Koijro had me run some his operations in the Middle East for a reason. I also have an endorsement from Carlos Silva himself who is a good friend of my brother in arms Sears. You can look us up, we are known throughout the intelligence community in Nifon and Cuscatlan."
Last edited by Bashriyya on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Daedalus nodded in contemplation as he listened to Miller speak about his career. "Eight battalions could do us some good. The need for covert military operations that require a bit of plausible deniability... and you're a friend to Silva and Kojiro? The Admiral would take a liking to you." He looked back into the dossier, there was only information on Miller, not the children he brought with him. "How do we know those kids out there are the real deal? I've got no info on them." Daedalus tested Miller. "What are they good at specifically?" Daedalus was willing to take the children back to New Yama to enter training within Sector 9 of the Ministry of State Security, but he needed details. "Are they mentally tough? Unwilling to give up information to the enemy, even on the pain of death?" He knew that Inga and Ethan were not; the Ministry would make them that way, but he needed to see if Miller would lie to him. If he was being completely honest, he'd set up contact with the Ministry of State Security back in Nosamo.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 am

Guadalupador wrote:Daedalus nodded in contemplation as he listened to Miller speak about his career. "Eight battalions could do us some good. The need for covert military operations that require a bit of plausible deniability... and you're a friend to Silva and Kojiro? The Admiral would take a liking to you." He looked back into the dossier, there was only information on Miller, not the children he brought with him. "How do we know those kids out there are the real deal? I've got no info on them." Daedalus tested Miller. "What are they good at specifically?" Daedalus was willing to take the children back to New Yama to enter training within Sector 9 of the Ministry of State Security, but he needed details. "Are they mentally tough? Unwilling to give up information to the enemy, even on the pain of death?" He knew that Inga and Ethan were not; the Ministry would make them that way, but he needed to see if Miller would lie to him. If he was being completely honest, he'd set up contact with the Ministry of State Security back in Nosamo.

Miller said, "I raised Ethan, trained him in what I know CQC, marksmanship, the kid's been with me for a while. I want to give him a chance to grow up and I think this could be the perfect teaching lesson for him." with a sort of grin he then further stated "Inga, according to her grandfather who had to get her out of the foster home, she has a very high-IQ, had good training and breeding since birth, she is a master sniper and she does not need a spotters, her aim is almost non-human and she knows CQC, swordsmanship and I have seen her strip and put back together an M4 with her eyes closed." Miller laughed a bit "She might very well be Sear's daughter." Miller was alluding to Daedalus that she very well was.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:57 pm

"I want to let you know Miller, we don't run a little summer camp for your kids. They're going to be put through hell." Daedalus remarked. "These kids could be good assets, given that they survive." The Agent took out an SD card out of his pocket and slid it across the table to Miller. "In return for your future services as well as the kids out there, here is your special contact information to the New Yaman Ministry of State Security. Now this is entrusted to you, and you only. Do you understand?" Daedalus was dead serious. His look changed from a smug smile to a stone-cold stare. Daedalus watched Miller intently. After a few seconds of silence between the two men, Daedalus broke it: "Now, I'll go back to Nosamo with Inga, and Ethan in tow, and debrief with the Ministry of State Security. Then on you'll be contacted by my superiors. Secret negotiations with Lonograd will commence soon." Daedalus rose from his chair and took the black folder back up from the table. "Now, I'd suggest you say your goodbyes to Inga and Ethan since they'll be coming with me immediately." Daedalus opened the door back into the penthouse suite, and gestured for Miller to leave the room with him.
Last edited by Guadalupador on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Guadalupador wrote:"I want to let you know Miller, we don't run a little summer camp for your kids. They're going to be put through hell." Daedalus remarked. "These kids could be good assets, given that they survive." The Agent took out an SD card out of his pocket and slid it across the table to Miller. "In return for your future services as well as the kids out there, here is your special contact information to the New Yaman Ministry of State Security. Now this is entrusted to you, and you only. Do you understand?" Daedalus was dead serious. His look changed from a smug smile to a stone-cold stare. Daedalus watched Miller intently. After a few seconds of silence between the two men, Daedalus broke it: "Now, I'll go back to Nosamo with Inga, and Ethan in tow, and debrief with the Ministry of State Security. Then on you'll be contacted by my superiors. Secret negotiations with Lonograd will commence soon." Daedalus rose from his chair and took the black folder back up from the table. "Now, I'd suggest you say your goodbyes to Inga and Ethan since they'll be coming with me immediately." Daedalus opened the door back into the penthouse suite, and gestured for Miller to leave the room with him.

Miller shook Daedalus's hand and gave a big smile "Thank you, thank you very much." Miller walked up to both kids and began to speak to them "We have made the deal, now is is your job, I have given you plenty of training Ethan, and Inga you know your stuff and it is time you both get to grow up. You two were not like normal children, all you have known has been war. Ethan you volunteered for this and Inga you were birthed for this, so you two make me proud."

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Daedalus gathered his small bag of belongings and a briefcase. He looked to the two teenagers as they talked to Miller. "I've got a plane on the tarmac as we speak. We're leaving immediately." He mentioned, gesturing the two to come with him. "Miller, We'll be in touch." Daedalus left with the new recruits, and headed toward a special hangar at the airport. Miller was now left alone in the penthouse suite hotel room.

Ayesha International Airport: Hangar 94

After a short 15 minute-long drive, the Agent, Inga, and Ethan arrived at Hangar 94. Daedalus thanked his fellow agent for driving them to the airport, and led the two into the hangar itself. An opulent private jet was being fueled and prepped for take-off as Ministry of State Security officials prowled about in the hangar, which was technically owned by New Yaman Billionaire, Amerigos Samios, but used extensively by the Junta. "We'll be in Nosamo by morning. Come now, let's not keep General Manya waiting." Daedalus said, ascending the boarding stairs into the comfortable jet. "Take a seat anywhere you want, also be sure to get some sleep too." Daedalus said before sitting down and taking out a pack of cigarettes to smoke. The plane left the hangar and began to taxi onto the runway. Next stop: New Yama

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:18 pm

Ayesha International Airport: Hangar 94

Inga sat next to Ethan, she was looking rather annoyed

"I cant believe Mr. Miller made me do this mission along with a loser like you." she said rather arrogantly

Ethan said "Why are you always so mad at me, whenever I get picked for anything."

Inga said "I have a reputation to keep up, you know."

Ethan looked at her confused "What does that have to do with anything?"

Inga crossed her arms and look up in the air almost snobbishly "I doubt an immature fool like you would understand." she smiled and then said "Just follow my lead."

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Raul Martinez International Airport. Nosamo, New Yama

The former SACTOSFOR base was one of the few buildings that was in prestine condition in Nosamo, seen especially from the air. After the Uprising and the subsequent great fire, Nosamo was but a shell of its former self. The Private Jet landed onto the new military-grade tarmac, and pulled into a luxurious terminal. As soon as the plane arrived at the gate, Daedalus led the two out into the terminal. He led them on before stopping suddenly and gesturing to figures unseen. Two Ministry of State Security Agents strong-armed Inga and Ethan, and put burlap sacks over their heads and ziptied their hands together. Daedalus, the two other agents, threw Inga and Ethan into the back of a black Cadillac and it sped off to the Junta compound.

Basement in the Ministry of State Security Building, Junta of National Restoration Compound.

The burlap sacks were ripped off of the two teenager's heads and they were sat down in front of a metal table, facing Daedalus and a shadowy figure in the back. "Those are the two that Miller gave us?" The figure in the back asked in Dorian to Daedalus.

"Yes Sir, they are our recruits." Daedalus responded. He then walked toward the table and pulled up a chair for his superior. He looked to the two, and said: "May I introduce you to my commanding officer..."

The shadowy figure walked into the light, his military uniform bristling with just a few shiny medals and decorations. The man wore a general's rank, he was a high profile member of the Junta of National Restoration. The General took off his cap and put it on the table, sat in the chair and leaned toward the new recruits letting them get a good view of his face. He then spoke to the two in perfect English: "I am General Phariso Manya. Minister of State Security..."

RavenSword Solutions
Attaché

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby RavenSword Solutions » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Basement in the Ministry of State Security Building, Junta of National Restoration Compound.

Both saluted him, Inga said "My name is Inga Langley Junger and this is my second in Command Ethan." with a smile. Ethan looked at Inga and thought to himself '2nd in command.' she was already claiming she outranked him. Ethan saluted and said "Ethan Van Klerk sir!" in a bid to try and out-do Inga with an introduction.
Last edited by RavenSword Solutions on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:34 pm

RavenSword Solutions wrote:Basement in the Ministry of State Security Building, Junta of National Restoration Compound.

Both saluted him, Inga said "My name is Inga Langley Junger and this is my second in Command Ethan." with a smile. Ethan looked at Inga and thought to himself '2nd in command.' she was already claiming she outranked him. Ethan saluted and said "Ethan Van Klerk sir!" in a bid to try and out-do Inga with an introduction.

General Manya let out a patronizing chuckle at Inga. "You have no rank here." He was also kind of surprised that the two weren't in any way perturbed by their entrance. "I'm guessing you two have had burlap sacks on your heads before?" Manya asked. He then looked to Ethan. "Van Klerk. What's your history? You seem to be the capable one." The General said this to get a rise out of Inga. "...It's clear you have the most experience. You'll fare well. Your pompous friend will have a bit more of a challenging time. I can tell." Manya slowly grinned. "Welcome to the New Yaman Ministry of State Security. Your training starts... immediately."

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Ethan responded "Well sir, my history it is kind of hard to explain, I was a child soldier for much of my life and Miller raised me when his men arrested me on the battlefield and took me in, taught me some basic jobs. However Miller said I was practically raised on the battlefield and I would never know any other way of life sadly, however if you need me, then I guess I will serve you. "

Inga was beginning to feel desperate, her face was red whether out of embarrassment or anger. "Would you care to hear my history? How I found out about Miller and his merry men?"
Last edited by Bashriyya on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Amereicka
Attaché

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Amereicka » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Jake Howard was sitting at the head of the table in the conference room where he regularly held meeting with his staff and cabinet members to discuss important matters, it really was no different than being a CEO or manger in a company except instead or running a company he ran a nation. Jake held weekly meetings to keep on top of what needs to be addressed. He listened to his generals speak about the nation's defense budget and other concerns he also listened to his various advisors speak about various things. Jake was no politician he was a TV personality inspired by his predecessor Trump and fought a similar campaign with various allegations about him and a large portion of the country feeling alienated while others felt very supportive.

Lt. Colonel Mike Russel was head of the Army's elite unit known as the Counter-Terrorism Rescue and Intelligence (CTRI), he was man who had experienced much combat and had gained a lot of stress over all those years, coming from a family of agents and soldiers it was a normal day for him. He grew up around the Top-Brass and was practically studying for his position for a long-time, however when he experienced his first real war it truly changed him to the point he was almost scarred emotionally, now here he was out of uniform and in a suit under the the appointment of President Jake Howard, he said to the rest of the men at the table with an almost blank stair "Ahem, will everyone without class-5 clearance leave the room. " A top-secret discussion was about to go down, the American government was no longer just facing military threats in the era of information, but also corporate threats, the vast wealth of oligarchs and Central bankers who began to raise a globalized plutocratic insurgency against the very countries and governments that allowed them to fester. "This discussion, will be about Mr. Redshield and his current status."
He looked at Jake.

Jake replied "Well go ahead, what would you like to share?"
So he spoke, "We know Amihan Russel has turned up dead." he laughed almost cruelly and said "no relation of course." He grinned "We suspect Redshield had him murdered since his death their has begun a hostile take over of all of his businesses."
Jake then said "Seems like a coup, what do you recommend we do about it? Legally I can't do anything... and he has the best lawyers there is"
Mike grinned "The sad thing is that legally we cannot do anything, our satellites have spied on Redshields various tax havens, the countries where Redshield can get away with almost anything. We have evidence of research going into illegtal artifical intelligence operations and eugenics projects." He further stated "Our field agents have been gathering photos and recordings of various labs, in the financial investigation sector, we have evidence of massive fraud and corruptuion."
Jake sat back in his chair and thought for a moment before speaking, then said "I want the FBI to direct maximum efforts to this guy, and I want to get a good attorney to charge this guy, I promised this country I would and now is the time"
Mike said "We think Kojiro made a deal with Redshield, but knowing Kojiro it will probably end up with Redshield dead."
"I suggest we keep an eye on Soviet activity, because if Redshield gets desperate he may release the bio-weapons, which could could insitgate the Soviets, Nifonese, New Yamans and the Bashriyyans to launch nuclear weapons in retaliation. Redshield intends to blame us."
Jake replied "We need this, we need to show the world and our people that you cannot escape justice, he needs to be extradited"
"Sadly he has already fled the country. But I could dispatch men, or I could kidnap one of his men."
The President then said "I would rather have him extradited, and brought here officially for maximum publicity the public eats this stuff up"
"I agree, but we need to find the bastard, we have enough on several of his front companies." Mike said
"I want his buildings raided, get warrants the last thing we need is some piece of shit liberal lawyer telling us how to do our jobs or tell us how to read the constitution, we need to handle this tactfully and carefully if we are to bring him to justice"
Mike smiled "I couldn't agree more Mr. President, we will pack up his cronies asses to jail. Prison orange will be their new suit."
Mike further stated "We also have a problem, it is in Silicon Valley."
Jake put out his hand to explain "So send federal agents and contact local agencies"
"I want ATF, the FBI, and DEA on them" Jake added
"We will try our best, problem is the scum within those organizations, I hate dirty cops most of all, they ruin our job!"

After this meeting the needed agencies go to work and further investigations began.
Last edited by Amereicka on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Bashriyya wrote:Ethan responded "Well sir, my history it is kind of hard to explain, I was a child soldier for much of my life and Miller raised me when his men arrested me on the battlefield and took me in, taught me some basic jobs. However Miller said I was practically raised on the battlefield and I would never know any other way of life sadly, however if you need me, then I guess I will serve you. "

Inga was beginning to feel desperate, her face was red whether out of embarrassment or anger. "Would you care to hear my history?" she asked doing a fake almost public relations grade smile to the General. Inga liked to pretend she was an innocent little girl and always tried to mask her jealously with friendliness. Inga was a beautiful girl, quite intelligent however also quite haughty, it is said that when the young German girl met Ethan she often teased him. Although Inga often tried to annoy Ethan the truth was she really liked him but she just did not know how to express it properly or maturely.

General Manya nodded. "Good deal, Van Klerk. Now I know you'll fit in well with us. Here, take this and leave with Daedalus." The General gave Ethan a small purple envelope and shifted his sight toward Inga. "I know what you're thinking, and no, you're not going with him." Manya said in a deeper, more hostile tone. He leaned in across the table toward her. "No, I don't give a shit about your history. I've read some of it in my report given to me by Daedalus. You were created in some mad science experiment. To me you're not even an actual person. Rather, you're a shadow of a person." Manya continued egging Inga on. "Now what is even your use? We have many helicopter pilots. Can you do something the rest of our pilots can't?" In a sense, Inga and General Manya were a lot alike in their personality, he however had years worth of maturity behind him to control his behavior. "You have a lot to prove your worth, Junger. From this point on you don't have a name, like the non-person you actually are." Manya showed a crooked grin, awaiting her response.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:15 am

Inga folded her arms and twirled back "Hmm...fine I accept your challenge!" putting her chin up, "How am I not a person? I wasn't born in a test tube you know, I was born in my mother's womb, I am told my father was a very great man. I am the result of a superior sperm donated to a superior egg." she said with pride and a big smile on her face as she turned around "Now please call me by my name, I am sure I can do any task you assign to me." she said smugly, Inga had quite a bit of pride, she said "You know, I am glad you did not put me in the same training as Ethan, he is mediocre below my skill level and also what if he gets horny and decides to attack me in my sleep?" Ethan looked at Inga and said "Hey Inga I do not think about stuff like that!", Inga looked back at him "Don't think I do not know." Ethan replied "Know what?" Inga gave a little smile and a wink, to which Ethan felt kind of embarrassed he began to blush.

Inga turned to the General "I'll have you know I'm a very good sniper honey/" she said almost flirting with the General.

Island of Babilono, Castle Redshield-Atlantic Ocean

The Redshield dynasty had managed to spread its tentacles all over the world since at least 18th century, dominating the fields of international central banking they profited off of war. The Redshields controlled the global financial system and accumulated their power by theft and exploitation. Printing massive amounts of worthless paper money and coins backed by nothing at all, money was brought into circulation through what was called credit not any form of tangible backing. The Redshields used fractional reserve lending, by loaning money based on the fictional source of 'Credit' and charging interests on it, numerous national leaders had attempted to fight Redshield by creating interest-free currency but were always all killed, jailed, defamed, or blackmailed. However a new era had come the age of 'Crypto-Currency' and Counter-Economics decentralized currencies like bitcoin, and the popularity of economic concepts such as Mutual Credit and Islamic Banking had provided sharp opposition to the Redshield's control over world finance.

The modus operendi of Redshield was to infiltrate every religion and ideology to subvert them from within, in doing so the Redshield dynasty was able play different factions, religions, and organizations off against each other and destroy them from within. The Redshields had manage to conquer and continue to conquer, however their time was being cut short, James Redshield himself could sense this, the security detail had been increased as the bio-weapons development on the island also increased, the goal being to smuggle the bio-weapons into SACTO nations to release them.

Redshield walked through the weapons development facility on the island, the sterile white walls and floors of the lab furnished with all sorts of high-tech equipment, all of the scientists wearing special protective suits including Redshield himself, Redshield had secretly begun to work with the Unified Soviet Socialist Republics during the time of the Middle East crisis and in reality was using their clients and personnel for his own agenda. Redshield had become more and more paranoid and greed was beginning to eat away at him.

He toured his facility for one last time, before leaving he would arrive to a part of his castle, an underground catacomb where Redshield had two paintings of the god Saturn devouring his son, both paintings depicted Saturn devouring his children. Saturn (Rubens) by the Flemish artist Peter Paul Rubens and Saturn Devouring His Son by Spanish artist Francisco Goya, Redshield looked at the paintings intensively in Redshield's mind he was Saturn devouring his children. Redshield had become deluded and his entire goal was not his own, Redshield went into the next room where he took the drug known as DMT, Redshield would go through a hallucinogenic experience and his mind was being altered. Redshield was hallucinating believing to be in contact with the Greek god Prometheus but then the being had shape-shifted into an Angel with Twelve Wings and a body covered in eyes, Redshield threw up and looked up at the tall being, that had twelve wings and glowing form that almost blinded him.

One day later, Don't do drugs kids!

Redshield woke up in his bed, he was completely naked, this would often happen when Redshield took hallucinogenic drugs. Redshield used these dangerous hallucinogenics quite often, LSD, DMT, any form of hallucinogenic that Redshield believed altered his state of consciousness. Redshield's family had popularized the spread of such drugs, the ancient occult beliefs of the Mayans and other Pagan cultures that used such drugs were preserved by historians backed and financed by Redshield and popularized among the hippies.The Redshields funded the CIA experiment known as MK-Ultra which involved numerous human subjects sometimes and involved the testing of LSD on innocent often unwilling subjects. The spread of such drugs would occur when Dr. Timothy Leary with funding from Redshield began to spread the drugs to corrupt the youth, and LSD soon became the drug of choice for the American New Left movement. In a way Redshield was practicing something many elites millennia before him from the Aztecs and Mayans of ancient Meso-America whose high priests practiced a religion of drugs, human sacrifice and death, in a way Redshield was folowing the path of the Canaanites of the ancient Middle East and their depraved rituals.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents