NATION

PASSWORD

Pacific War of 2017 (TG for Invite)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:03 am

Royal Situation Room
"What's this war I am hearing about?This war is heading our way..."-King Adit Ryan
"Parliament has decided to stay neutral in this conflict..."Prime Minister Yuichiro Takeshi
"Fuck Parliament.We need to help our Japanese allies.The MoD came up to me and practically begged me to declare war."-King Adit
"It's upto the throne to declare war and make peace.Parliament only acts if the throne doesn't give a verdic..."-Prime Minister Yuichiro
"Well I am giving mine now,am I not?Declare war on the enemies of the Japanese Empire."-King Adit
-------------
BNS Shafin Ryan-ACRoNaPACICOM(Royal Navy Pacific)
"New orders from Dhaka.Says it's from the King himself..."-Communication Officer Kotami
"Let me talk"-Captain Sakura
"Captain Sakura,It's me Adit Ryan,your King."-King Adit
"Your Majesty.We don't hear from the higher ups much these days.So are we entering this war?"-Captain Sakura
"You are right.We are entering this war,supporting Japan.You are captaining an aircraft carrier right?I need you to get rid of the enemy's Oil rigs.And we are sending a small group of Covert Ops men.They want your carrier as base.What say?"-King Adit
"I accept for my country and King..."-Captain Sakura
"That's what I wanted to hear."-King
(Communication off)
"Take us near the battle zone and station us with the main IJN carrier fleet.We are leading sorties with the Japanese.And turn on the intercom,I need to address the ship..."-Captain Sakura
"Yokai(Roger)"-Officer Kotame
"(Through the intercom)My fellow crewmates.The crane has called us to fight,on the side of the Japanese Empire.His Majesty has given me specific orders to fight to our best and until the last man.And for the ethnic Japanese serving aboard the Shafin.We are gonna fight in the sacred,historic battlefield,where our ancestors honored us with the honorable act of seppenku and Kamikaze.Don't let us down.Sakura out"
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

BBSOne-Breaking News
King Visiting Japan
---------------
"His Royal Highness,King Adit Ryan has said that he plans to visit Japan and meet with the Shogun in the Imperial Capital of Kyoto.He will visit the Imperial Shrine and pay his respects to the late Imperial Family.
"Bengal and Japan shares a common bond.Since 30% of our population is ethnically japanese,and most are descendants of IJA soldiers.They brought the ideas of Honor and Pride with them.I intend to visit the source of these ideas and also establish a permanent alliance with the Japanese Empire,since war is brewing in the Pacific,and we all need to stand together...."-King Adit Ryan
"More to come on this topic"
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The Union of British North America
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of British North America » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Number 16, Victoria

After giving his final wishes of a speedy recovery to Prince Hans-Wilhelm, David Ryan returned to Number 16 discreetly as he went to that hospital in Georgetown. Sitting in his leather-bound office chair in front on the desk given to Governor-General Martin Roosevelt in the early 20th century, he received the war declaration from the Kingdom of Bengal and Assam on both Her Majesty's Union of North American Provinces and the European Community. "The JPS must have smuggled in those IJA soldiers decades ago so that they can slowly take over all of South Asia; there was something fishy going at the time that the Kingdom of Bengal and Assam left the Union of India. And now a JPS "ally" has decided to go to war against us. Everyone is trying to get in this war because they feel something is going to be different in the air afterwards..." said GGNA Ryan.

"Sir Jordi, please get me two people: one for dictation and one to inform Parliament of a special session." said Ryan. Sir Jordi entered the Oval Room, the main working office of the GG. "Yes, Excellency. I can imagine what this is for." said Sir Jordi.

A minute later, an aide came in with a laptop to type up the letter to His Majesty the King of Bengal and Assam.

"Your Majesty,
Given your declaration that a state of war exists between our two realms, Her Majesty's North American Government and the people of North America will ensure that its territory will be defended and her enemies defeated. With this declaration of war, this triggers the collective defense articles of the Commonwealth Defense Organization; the entire Commonwealth is your adversary. I pray that you see reason and seek negotiations to end this war between us. The Japanese Pacific States have declared a holy war in their declaration of war against Germany, and later committed atrocities against German prisoners of war, prompting us to go to war for international security and order. Your alliance with them shows that war crimes are not a problem to you and your people. You have lost the respect of nations committed to international law. While the JPS argues that no Western nation shall be involved in the affairs of the Pacific, they fail to realize that atrocities committed anywhere cannot go unpunished. I ask you to reconsider this and let us have negotiations."

Sincerely,
His Excellency The Right Honorable Governor-General of North America, David Ryan"

Another aide came in to inform the GG that Parliament will convene two days from now at noon for the GG's special session.
An alt-America that had a grand bargain struck with London in the 1760s and remained under the British Crown (Turtledove's "The Two Georges"), mixed with some of Sobel's "For Want of a Nail" and a lot of the anthology "Columbia and Britannia," the sci-fi NZ novel "Anno Domini 2000 or Woman's Destiny", and cameos of other alternate histories. “The Rock of the Britannic Commonwealth,” an alliance of Britannic and former colonies as partner-nations in personal union and/or in association.

Tech level: MT+
NS stats: mostly policies
IC/RP name: North American Union (NAU).
IC/RP main supranational IGO: United Britannic Commonwealth of Nations.
NSverse organization member/agreement signatory: CAPINTERN, IFTC, ICDN, ECO, IBA, Amistad.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:25 pm

King's Office,Royal Citadel,Citadel Central District,Crown City of Dhaka
"Were we right declaring this war Yu?We just ended a 10yr long war with India over Orrisa and Bihar,another one with Burma over Rohingyas.But we entered another one because the Imperial Japanese Ambassador asked us to return the favour...."-King Adit Ryan
"Well,the 1st generation IJA to stay in Bengal did help us in our liberation war against India.I don't see any reason to not return the favour"-Prime Minister Yuichiro Takeshi
"What do the generals say???"-King Adit
"They say that they are delighted to defend their former homeland,and fight a war in the ocean where many of their ancestors died..."-Prime Minister
(An Aide Enters The Room)
"A letter for His Majesty,from the Governor General of the North American Territories of the British Empire"-Aide
"What?Give it to me...."-King
(after reading the letter)
"This is absurd,send the typist in here.I will send a reply to this GGNA"

TO BE CONTINUED
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:47 pm

"Dear Mr David Ryan,
I am delighted to write to the Governor General of the North America.In your letter to me,you pointed to us that we aligned with a country which has a human rights abuse record.I want to ask you to look at yourself in the mirror.You guys have aligned with the Reich,which has far greater human rights abuses.I don't know who shot the gun first.But we will help our allies in times of need.
Yours All,
King Adit Ryan
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of British North America » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Number 16, Victoria

"What, does he not know that the German Empire was restored after WW2, and it is not Nazi Germany? Of course, Imperial Germany has quite a few parallels...indeed concerning, such as their secret police, the KSK, and their bioweapons program that is ethically questionable. And the Kaiser does have a lot of power that he can freely exercise, more than Her Britannic Majesty. But the Shogunate has severely and brutally suppressed reform movements along with the rebel movements in the Occupied Provinces since the end of the war. The Shogunate brainwashed the peoples in its Empire, replacing the European colonial powers with an even more brutal empire. We can play "what about him or her" all day long, but the fact is that the JPS continues to oppress and never reformed to give the self-determination of the peoples they so desire. Imperial Japan has imposed its view of a Japan-centric Pan-Asianism, and does not guarantee the rights of all of its citizens; the government denies equality before the law, and is willing to flout the rule of law to maintain its power. The Commonwealth ended colonialism and imperialism of the British Empire--a political transformation as well as being a moral one. Imperial Germany does the same thing; it dominates Europe and its colonies. It tries to present itself as a benevolent imperialism. We aren't even formally allies. The UBNA and the Commonwealth wants justice for those war crimes as well as crimes committed by the JPS that the Imperial government keeps quiet about. The UBNA and the Commonwealth desires the protection of those inhabiting JPS Western North America; rights, democratic government, civil and and political freedom.

Tell that to the King of Bengal and Assam." ordered GGNA Ryan to his typist.
An alt-America that had a grand bargain struck with London in the 1760s and remained under the British Crown (Turtledove's "The Two Georges"), mixed with some of Sobel's "For Want of a Nail" and a lot of the anthology "Columbia and Britannia," the sci-fi NZ novel "Anno Domini 2000 or Woman's Destiny", and cameos of other alternate histories. “The Rock of the Britannic Commonwealth,” an alliance of Britannic and former colonies as partner-nations in personal union and/or in association.

NSverse organization member/agreement signatory: CAPINTERN, IFTC, ICDN, ECO, IBA, Amistad.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 am

BNS Shafin Ryan
"UBNA Oil Rigs in sight,what are our orders???"-Captain Sakura,speaking into a headphone
"If they are lightly armed,send a landing party to capture the oil rigs,if you see turrets or any sort of that stuff,launch airstrikes on the rigs.Be careful on each step...."-Royal Navy Admiral Hidetoshi.
"We should have minimal losses sir.We should launch an airstrike and get rid of the rigs once and for all..."-Lieutanant Shakib
"Our enemy is the government and armed forces of the UBNA and the Reich.We don't need fruitless civillian deaths.Launch a recon,observe and report back.Then we will send Special Forces to capture those oil rigs...."-Captain Sakura
"And what of the oil workers in on the rigs?"-Lieutanant Kozami
"We need to deport them back to the UBNA,we don't need civillians to be POWs...."-Captain Sakura

Royal Office,Royal Citadel,Crown City of Dhaka
"Your Majesty,General Hidetoshi Takamura and General Fardin Aritro is asking for an audience"-Aide
"Send them in...."-King Adit Ryan
(The officers donning black uniforms with gold trimms come into the room and bow to the King)
"And what brings you both here?Aren't you supposed to fight a war against the UBNA and the Reich?"-King Adit
"That's exactly what we are here to talk about Your Majesty.We ask for you to withdraw the declaration of war on the Reich."-General Hidetoshi
"And why so?Can I ask?"-King Adit
"Your Majesty,we cannot fight a two fronted war against both the Reich and the UBNA.We pledged to support the JPS in the war in the Pacific,not one in another part of the world.So that's why we ask you to withdraw the declaration of war upon the European Community and the Reich."-General Fardin
"You both are members of the Royal Defence Council.I want you both to tell the council to convene.I will reach a decision after I hear the opinions of all....."-King Adit Ryan

German Embassy,Embassy Row,Crown City of Dhaka
"Germany out,Germany out"
The crowds cheered outside the German embassy as law enforcement agencies tried to calm them down.Suddenly the Royal Motocrade pulled over outside the embassy
"His Majesty is Here"-The Crownsguard Commanding Officer said in a ceremonial voice,as the King,who looked like a normal 15yr old,wearing a hoodie and sneakers got out of the car.The King approached the front gate of the German Embassy
"I want to speak with the Ambassador.If the ambassador free now???"said the King in a stern voice with the Kingsglaive behind him with their hands on their gun hostlers and their swords
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:48 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:BNS Shafin Ryan
"UBNA Oil Rigs in sight,what are our orders???"-Captain Sakura,speaking into a headphone
"If they are lightly armed,send a landing party to capture the oil rigs,if you see turrets or any sort of that stuff,launch airstrikes on the rigs.Be careful on each step...."-Royal Navy Admiral Hidetoshi.
"We should have minimal losses sir.We should launch an airstrike and get rid of the rigs once and for all..."-Lieutanant Shakib
"Our enemy is the government and armed forces of the UBNA and the Reich.We don't need fruitless civillian deaths.Launch a recon,observe and report back.Then we will send Special Forces to capture those oil rigs...."-Captain Sakura
"And what of the oil workers in on the rigs?"-Lieutanant Kozami
"We need to deport them back to the UBNA,we don't need civillians to be POWs...."-Captain Sakura

Royal Office,Royal Citadel,Crown City of Dhaka
"Your Majesty,General Hidetoshi Takamura and General Fardin Aritro is asking for an audience"-Aide
"Send them in...."-King Adit Ryan
(The officers donning black uniforms with gold trimms come into the room and bow to the King)
"And what brings you both here?Aren't you supposed to fight a war against the UBNA and the Reich?"-King Adit
"That's exactly what we are here to talk about Your Majesty.We ask for you to withdraw the declaration of war on the Reich."-General Hidetoshi
"And why so?Can I ask?"-King Adit
"Your Majesty,we cannot fight a two fronted war against both the Reich and the UBNA.We pledged to support the JPS in the war in the Pacific,not one in another part of the world.So that's why we ask you to withdraw the declaration of war upon the European Community and the Reich."-General Fardin
"You both are members of the Royal Defence Council.I want you both to tell the council to convene.I will reach a decision after I hear the opinions of all....."-King Adit Ryan

German Embassy,Embassy Row,Crown City of Dhaka
"Germany out,Germany out"
The crowds cheered outside the German embassy as law enforcement agencies tried to calm them down.Suddenly the Royal Motocrade pulled over outside the embassy
"His Majesty is Here"-The Crownsguard Commanding Officer said in a ceremonial voice,as the King,who looked like a normal 15yr old,wearing a hoodie and sneakers got out of the car.The King approached the front gate of the German Embassy
"I want to speak with the Ambassador.If the ambassador free now???"said the King in a stern voice with the Kingsglaive behind him with their hands on their gun hostlers and their swords

Imperial German Embassy, Dahka
Kingdom of Bengal and Assam

Before the crowd could riot, into the courtyard of the embassy strode a very imposing machine, a German War Frame. The Panzer Hummel Mk.6, being four meters high and weighing eight metric tons was quite imposing just in its size. The two arm mounted 88mm cannons also added to the threat. Though many in the German arms industry scoffed at the PzHu Mk.6 given that it was the last 6th Generation War Frame ever designed back in 2008, yet was still mass produced for police and security use. Scorn was due given how much more advanced current 11th and 12th generation War Frames were. A number of the Seebataillon or Imperial German Marine’s on guard also rushed out to the courtyard to ensure none in the crowd tried to break through. Per international law, embassies were considered the soil of the country they represented, so if one of those protesters decided to be stupid and try and get in, they would be entering German territory and be subject to German law which included being shot.

A man in the uniform of a Major in the Imperial German Marines approached the gates and let the King and two of his guards enter the compound. “His Excellency, Count Sigmund von Einsdorff, German Imperial Ambassador to your Kingdom will see you now...Your Majesty.” The officer seemed hesitant to add the last part given the King’s appearance and age. Germany had nobility coming out of its ears and none would dare appear so common in public no matter their age, especially not the sovereign of the entire nation. “The Ambassador is just finishing up a conference call with His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Kaiser Erwin Ludwig II, and our Imperial Chancellor, His Excellency, Heinrich Büchliger. Follow me.” They entered the building which was eerily calm and quiet despite the chaos outside. Secretaries and aides went about their business with cold military discipline, never sparing a moment for conversation. The Major, who never even gave his name, led the three through the embassy, many of its occupants throwing the King brief looks of disdain or judgement at his attire, even a few whispers of “Who let that boy in here” as they passed.

Finally they arrived at the doors to the Ambassadors office and the Major told them to wait while he saw if the Ambassador was free. After several minutes the doors opened and the three were led inside. Sitting at his desk was Count Sigmund von Einsdorff, German Imperial Ambassador to the Kingdom of Bengal and Assam, who looked up at their arrival. “Well Hannebruck, you said the King was here, where is he? All I see is two guards and a commoner between them. Is this some form of joke?”

Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am

The King maintained his calm outlook as the Major was being scolded by the Ambassador.He then finally decided that it was time for him to intervene
"I don't mean to be rude,Your Excellency.But have you been living under a rock as you served as Ambassador of the Reich to our country?I am King Adit Ryan.112th head of the Ryan dynasty.And as head of the dynasty,I am the King of this country itself.Now don't embarass yourself by calling me a commoner.I am here as a bearer of the message of peace,between our two countries..."
"Well,not something you see everyday,right?What I mean is that,there aren't too many 15yr old head of states right?Oh,and by the way.How the hell did you sneak a Hummel into the embassy ,without the Crownsguard noticing?"said the Kingsglaive Regal Escort captain to the Major
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:The King maintained his calm outlook as the Major was being scolded by the Ambassador.He then finally decided that it was time for him to intervene
"I don't mean to be rude,Your Excellency.But have you been living under a rock as you served as Ambassador of the Reich to our country?I am King Adit Ryan.112th head of the Ryan dynasty.And as head of the dynasty,I am the King of this country itself.Now don't embarass yourself by calling me a commoner.I am here as a bearer of the message of peace,between our two countries..."
"Well,not something you see everyday,right?What I mean is that,there aren't too many 15yr old head of states right?Oh,and by the way.How the hell did you sneak a Hummel into the embassy ,without the Crownsguard noticing?"said the Kingsglaive Regal Escort captain to the Major

Count von Einsdorff laughed at his words and then leaned across the desk. “Apologies Your Majesty.” He turned the honorific into an amusement with his tone. “But comparative to our German nobility, such as the Imperial House of Germania or even the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach, you are a commoner. Your Kingdom is surrounded on all sides by territory of India which is part of the Commonwealth of Nations which is at war with Japan, and navies of both the Commonwealth and the European Community have the Indian Ocean on lockdown so really any attempt by your nation to join the war is quite sad. You border no German territory and technologically you present no threat to the Empire so why bother with peace.” He smirked scornfully. “It might as well be as if you hadn’t joined the war in the first place. Oh you can be a gnat and harass us but our ultimate goal is still the defeat of Japan. Germany alone has well over twenty million troops under arms while the whole of the European Community though militarily lets talk only of Italy, Sweden, and Hungary combined have about forty million troops under arms. We have almost a million slugging it out in Indochina right now, our rightful territory invaded by the Japanese.”

The Major merely scoffed. “If you did not notice it was no effort on our part, those old junkers are standard embassy security all over the world for Germany, advanced enough to take down threats such as armored vehicles or rocket armed assailants but hardly the tremendous war machines of the latest models.”
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 pm

New Decius wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:The King maintained his calm outlook as the Major was being scolded by the Ambassador.He then finally decided that it was time for him to intervene

Count von Einsdorff laughed at his words and then leaned across the desk. “Apologies Your Majesty.” He turned the honorific into an amusement with his tone. “But comparative to our German nobility, such as the Imperial House of Germania or even the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach, you are a commoner. Your Kingdom is surrounded on all sides by territory of India which is part of the Commonwealth of Nations which is at war with Japan, and navies of both the Commonwealth and the European Community have the Indian Ocean on lockdown so really any attempt by your nation to join the war is quite sad. You border no German territory and technologically you present no threat to the Empire so why bother with peace.” He smirked scornfully. “It might as well be as if you hadn’t joined the war in the first place. Oh you can be a gnat and harass us but our ultimate goal is still the defeat of Japan. Germany alone has well over twenty million troops under arms while the whole of the European Community though militarily lets talk only of Italy, Sweden, and Hungary combined have about forty million troops under arms. We have almost a million slugging it out in Indochina right now, our rightful territory invaded by the Japanese.”

The Major merely scoffed. “If you did not notice it was no effort on our part, those old junkers are standard embassy security all over the world for Germany, advanced enough to take down threats such as armored vehicles or rocket armed assailants but hardly the tremendous war machines of the latest models.”

The King laughed off what the Count said.
"This is not Germany,you are technically standing in our counrty.We have a people oriented monarchy.I am no commoner.I am just doing what my dad told me to do in his deathbed,to live the life of both commoner and King.And when were we surrounded on all three sides by India,we have china at the top,burma at the east and finally india at the west,we control Assam.We have a fleet in the pacific,which is almost the size of the army we keep back at home.We fought for 10 years with the Indians over Bihar and Orrissa,i guess we can fight for 10 more Your Grace."
After a brief pause the King who remembered his father's words to rule as a wise King began to talk
"As part of this peace agreement,I will pull Bengali volunteers from Vietnam.I will also tell my men to stop attacking your ships and possesions in the Pacific.But,if you guys even think about crossing the entire continent of Asia,with the intention of conquering us and our allies in the east.You will face no worse enemy than us....."
The Kingsglaive commander(the one holding the sword) meanwhile was talking to the Major
"We have something like WarFrames,called TSFs.But they aren't used by the police or security because they have the qualities of fighter aircrafts.They are bylaw only available to the Air Force.And by the way,what way do you think this war will go?"
The Kingsglaive commander went quiet as.He remembered his last days at the Army.The day after the former King's death as the new King chose his shield."Yoiji Asakura,be the King's shield with your sword,and your intellect."said the former Kingsglaive captain before he commited seppenku because he failed to defend the former King.He then suddenly realized that they are in enemy territory,and that until peace between the two countries is officialy declared,he must consider everyone except the King and the Kingsglaive lieutanant as his enemy.He calmly held his sword,ready to pull it out if necessary.
"Ahh,never mind.I guess we will see what turn this war takes ourselves....." scoffed the Kingsglaive commander
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
New Decius wrote:

The King laughed off what the Count said.
"This is not Germany,you are technically standing in our counrty.We have a people oriented monarchy.I am no commoner.I am just doing what my dad told me to do in his deathbed,to live the life of both commoner and King.And when were we surrounded on all three sides by India,we have china at the top,burma at the east and finally india at the west,we control Assam.We have a fleet in the pacific,which is almost the size of the army we keep back at home.We fought for 10 years with the Indians over Bihar and Orrissa,i guess we can fight for 10 more Your Grace."
After a brief pause the King who remembered his father's words to rule as a wise King began to talk
"As part of this peace agreement,I will pull Bengali volunteers from Vietnam.I will also tell my men to stop attacking your ships and possesions in the Pacific.But,if you guys even think about crossing the entire continent of Asia,with the intention of conquering us and our allies in the east.You will face no worse enemy than us....."
The Kingsglaive commander(the one holding the sword) meanwhile was talking to the Major
"We have something like WarFrames,called TSFs.But they aren't used by the police or security because they have the qualities of fighter aircrafts.They are bylaw only available to the Air Force.And by the way,what way do you think this war will go?"
The Kingsglaive commander went quiet as.He remembered his last days at the Army.The day after the former King's death as the new King chose his shield."Yoiji Asakura,be the King's shield with your sword,and your intellect."said the former Kingsglaive captain before he commited seppenku because he failed to defend the former King.He then suddenly realized that they are in enemy territory,and that until peace between the two countries is officialy declared,he must consider everyone except the King and the Kingsglaive lieutanant as his enemy.He calmly held his sword,ready to pull it out if necessary.
"Ahh,never mind.I guess we will see what turn this war takes ourselves....." scoffed the Kingsglaive commander

Count von Einsdorff laughed himself at the King’s words. “Sorry to disappoint Your Majesty, but your on German soil inside this compound. Per international law, embassies are considered the territory of the nation they represent, so you are on German soil right now. And please refrain from referring to Germany as the Reich, we have no similarity with those filthy Nazi scum. The German Empire will always seek to crush any semblance of fascism which should try to rear its ugly head within our borders.” This was true, every year on the anniversary of the Valkyrie Coup against Hitler in 1944 (July 20th) there began a six week purge of any suspected fascists across the German Empire. Fascists and Nazi’s normally had very little legal protection within Germany, but during those six weeks it was essentially mob rule when it came to the Hitlerites. “And we too have fought many wars. In 1981, the Soviet’s tried annexing their Eastern Bloc client states and when the Poles bravely tried to resist, they dropped a nuclear bomb on Warsaw, in response the German Empire and its European allies declared war on the Soviet’s. Said conflict raged until 1987 when the Soviet’s capitulated to the European Pact and were forced beyond the Ural Mountains. Thirty million dead in that conflict and twelve cities destroyed by nuclear weapons.”

When the King mentioned peace, he snarled. “You would presume to speak of peace with the Japanese?! After what they have done!? They started this war when they launched kinetic strikes on Moskau, Rome, and Saigon, killing almost ten million and invaded the German colony of Indochina as well as our crown ports in China. They escalated further by supporting a campaign of asymmetric terrorist attacks in both Europe and North America by supplying these terrorists with chemical weapons, then they murdered the our beloved Crown Prince! There will be no peace agreement with Japan!” He was enraged. “His Imperial and Royal Majesty has declared this to be a state of total war! We struck back and killed the Shogun, the Emperor, and their brat and some justice was served but not enough for the over ten million innocents dead by Japanese hands to rest easy! I have heard word that there is to be now a continuous strategic bombing campaign of the Japanese Home Island’s and I cannot say I could be happier for anything else! Let them know the terror our citizens felt when terrorists set off sarin gas in Berlin!”

Major Hannebrück scoffed at the terms offered by the King. “Your Majesty, you don’t seem to understand something. Right now, the European Community and the Commonwealth of Nations, though fighting Japan separately, our winning. The Japanese invasion of Indochina was completely pushed back and our counteroffensive pushed them out of Laos completely and has almost pushed them out of Northern Vietnam. The North American’s are making an offensive on the Japanese North American territories on the West Coast with great success. We control the skies over Indochina and the South China Sea, and the Kaiserliche Marine is beginning a naval offensive in the Bismarck Sea to seize the Marshall Islands and both we and the Commonwealth are separately attacking the Solomon Islands.”

“You are perfectly welcome to try and fight essentially two thirds of the entire world in war with both Europe and the Commonwealth but you will only doom your nation. You present no threat to Germany or any of the European Community members because you border none of our territory, and we have no commercial or military assets in the Indian Ocean for you to try raiding given that the nearest German commercial assets are in German East Africa and our Ostafrikaflotte is more than capable of guarding the waters around our colonies. You can try your hand at attacking our Pacific territories in the Caroline Islands but given our increased carrier and submarine presence you may find it difficult.”

Now Count von Einsdorff spoke again. “We will pursue this war to its end, be that final victory or total defeat. Our goal is the complete dismantlement of the Japanese Empire and reparations for all the damages done in the war. There will be no peace without an unconditional Japanese surrender. My orders from Berlin are very clear, no European nation will make a separate peace with Japan or any Japanese ally.”

IATA Member

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:17 am

Inside the King burned flames of anger,but outside,he maintained his calm attitude.
"What I am saying is that,if you dare launch an invasion upon our homeland,or our crown dependecies in the pacific,or the Bengali Sea.We will not just stand to see as the German Empire destroys our country,built upon glorious sacrifices since our Liberation War,when we earned our independence from the Indians who were ruled by imperialists like you.We will fight,we will sacrifice,but we will die knowing that our motherland hasn't been lost without a fight.I came here asking for peace between our respective countries and Royalty.But it seems like you aren't interested in it at all."
He turned to the Kingsglaive Captain
"Let's go.We aren't getting what we came for here.Even the DShop(Bengali Convinience Store) around the corner gives better deals"said the King as he grinded his teeth

Ellenbari Residentian Area
He ran as he was chased by a Royal Crownsguard(Police) Officer,but as soon as he ran out of the alley.He was blinded by the red strobe lights that surrounded him,as the Crownsguard officer who was chasing him,suddely handcuffed him from the back as he began saying his Yukiya Rights
"You are under arrest,Kazuya Ashigawa for betraying your King and your country,for selling out National Classified info to the Germans of Naval Supply routes in the pacific.You will be given your rights to a lawyer and a fair trial."
He decided to keep quiet as time suddenly fast-forwarded and he was in a interrogation room.A woman who introduced herself as Chief Inspector Kasumi Nagoya began to interrogate her
"You are Kazuya Ashigawa,Strategist Kazuya Ashigawa.Worked at the Royal Ministry of National Defence.And suddenly you are turned into a German spy.What made you turn yourselves over to the germans?Why did you sell classified info to them.You sold out your country,your King and look what it has brought to you.A bumper sticker marking Death Penalty.We saw you go inside the german embassy,paid you a visit and thought that we could reach a settlement over a cup of cofee.But no,you earned yourself the death penalty once you decided to escape through the fire stairs."
Kazuya Ashikawa remained silent as Inspector Kasumi Nagoya threw the file on the tale and left the room
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Japan and Pacific States
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Japan and Pacific States » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:02 pm

New Decius wrote:Area between Japanese Occupied Hanoi and European Lines
Krammer Hotel, Hanoi

Just as Storch and Aleta were about to part ways, he having given the information to her on a data pad, he suddenly grasped his head on both sides. “AAAGGHHH!” He fell to the ground and began to convulse violently, gasping out names and places at rapid fire rate. Aleta and the Retainers tried to hold him down steady so he wouldn’t snap his neck while he convulsed but he still babbled and his eyes rolled up into his head. Then it all stopped and he sat up suddenly alarmed.

“Where is Holliston!? Last thing I remember I chased that SS bastard into the portal and then I blanked! You have to warn whatever government you have on this world! The Nazi’s are coming!”

Area 13, Japanese Far Eastern Siberia

Voss was stirred from a fitful slumber when his tablet began beeping in an alarmingly familiar manner. He had programmed it with different signals for different transmissions. The one going now meant his bug in the German satellite network had picked up and gleamed a look at a data stream from an untraceable location. He had been hunting such locations ever since his son told him about that soldier with white hair who cut down three dozen men in minutes with his own hands. Trying to find the place where his family’s true murderers were. So far most of what he had intercepted was vague and only made up bits and pieces of the puzzle; Alpha, Gamma, Beta, and other vague phrases. He had not yet chosen to share this information with his new colleagues, as it remained a personal quest for him, to find who was responsible for making his family disappear.

What he had caught now was a bit more substantial and detailed, and horrified him the further he read. According to this information, a new satellite was going up soon called a CCS or Climate Control Satellite. At first he thought it was a military storm tracker to pick up storms in the Atlantic and Pacific before naval forces ran headlong into them. Then he read on and was terrified. A machine that can bend the laws of nature and physics, that can generate a winter climate by releasing ionized spheres into the atmosphere and essentially bombard an area with blizzards and ice storms at will. This was no storm tracker or rescue satellite, this was a weapon. One that weaponized the most basic danger humans lived under on Earth, the weather. Germany was ready to weaponize weather.

Before when he last brought information to Director Yuuko, his biggest concern, and one she seemed to share with him, were Helium-3 powered energy weapons and advanced drone technology Japan could not yet match, now that all seemed small change compared to this. This satellite could turn Indochina from a tropical jungle into a Siberian tundra, or alter conditions to freeze parts of the Pacific. Then he thought of something more terrifying, even if more compact. If Germany had the technology ready and underway for such a weaponization via satellite, how close were they to utilizing such technology on the battlefield in the way battlefield EMP’s were being developed. Drop one bomb on Tokyo, Beijing, Hanoi and freeze them and everyone in them solid. Or instead of a flamethrower, some form of cold gun that could freeze a target, perhaps even deadlier than a spurt of fire. You could put out flames inflicted by a flamethrower in a firefight, but you couldn’t thaw a comrade out under fire. Hell, if such an infantry weapon was effective enough, it might even freeze an entire TSF or War Frame.

He had to get this to the Director, this was a major game changer. Forget G-Bombs and Nuclear Weapons, weapons of man-made destruction. Mother Nature had been weaponized.

Krammer Hotel, Hanoi
Aleta was shocked to see Storch break down as he did, and more so when he started yelling about Nazis, thankfully though the Hotel was already mostly devoid of life in it except for the random passer by and hotel staff.. Quickly one of the Vassal Retainers with Aleta knocked Storch out while Aleta began to think.. "Nazis.... Nazis are coming... And all the other information... We must get this all to the Regency Council, you both know where to take Herr Storch yes?" Aleta turned to the Vassal Retainers of whom silently saluted her. "Good, I'll leave this in your capable hands then." Aleta said while the two Vassal Retainers gathered Storch up and would begin to transport him to Area 13.

Yuuko sat up in her office typing out a full report of the progress the Unit 00 was making in it's strides of getting used to it's new body, while walking properly was still to a minute degree an issue she excelled in just about almost everything else, the Unit 00 itself sat directly across from Yuuko with Kasumi, Inia, and Cryska of whom were all talking to each other, what it was they were talking about Yuuko didn't know, she didn't have the time to pay attention anyway. Hearing a knock at the door Yuuko set her computer to "Sleep Mode" of which meant it was locked to a password only she would possibly know. Turning her attention to the door Yuuko crossed her legs while the girls stopped talking, rolling out from behind her desk to another desk set off to the side she yelled while she made a cup of coffee. "Come in!" Yuuko yelled to which Inia said "It's Mister Voss." Yuuko's right eyebrow was raised, she was curious as to what he could possibly want at 4 in the morning.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:

The Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Of the Kingdoms and Lands in Reichsrath Represented, the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen and the Lands of the Bohemian Crown of Saint Wenceslaus

To: Her Excellency Kurokawa Yui, Imperial Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary for the Great Empire of Japan to the Imperial and Royal Monarchy
From: The Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Encryption Level: Ultra V

Your Excellency

The Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs presents her compliments to Her Excellency Kurokawa Yui, Imperial Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary representing the Great Empire of Japan in the Imperial and Royal Monarchy, and has the honour of extending the heartfelt welcomes of this Ministry to Your Excellency on the occasion of Your arrival to Vienna.
The Imperial and Royal Monarchy understands that Your Empire is currently embroiled in a multifront total war against two other state entities. The Imperial and Royal Monarchy, in the hopes of resolving this costly conflict to the benefit of all wishes to engage in discussions with Your Excellency regarding clandestine support to recreate a tactical and strategic power balance, so to force Your opponents to the negotiating table. For this purpose, as this is a matter of utmost secrecy, the Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs wishes to summon Your Excellency to the Imperial and Royal Residence for an audience with Her Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty, the Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs, and the Hofkriegsrath. A diplomatic courier in the Ministry's service will be arriving at Your embassy to brief Your Excellency on further details such as time, transportation and security arrangements courtesy of the Imperial and Royal Security Service.

In the name of
Ihre Kaiserliche und Königlich Apostolische Majestät, Maria Melanie I.; Von Gottes Gnaden, heiliger römischer Kaiserin, zu allen Zeiten Mehrer des Reiches, Kaiserin von Österreich, Apostolicher Königin von Ungarn, Königin von Böhmen; Königin von Lombardei und Venedig; von Dalmatien, Kroatien, Slawonien, Galizien, Lodomerien und Illyrien; Königin von Jerusalem; Erzherzogin von Österreich; Großherzogin von Toskana und Krakau; Herzogin von Lothringen, von Salzburg, Steyer, Kärnten, Krain und der Bukowina; Großfürstin von Siebenbürgen, Markgräfin von Mähren; Herzogin von Ober- und Niederschlesien, von Modena, Parma, Piacenza und Guastalla, von Auschwitz und Zator, von Teschen, Friaul, Ragusa und Zara; Gefürsteter Gräfin von Habsburg und Tirol, von Kyburg, Görz und Gradisca; Fürstin von Trient und Brixen; Markgräfin von Ober- und Niederlausitz und in Istrien; Gräfin von Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenberg; Freiin von Triest, von Cattaro und auf der Windischen Mark; Großwojwodin der Wojwodschaft Serbien.

I have the honour to remain
The Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs and the Privy House-, Court-, and State-Chancellor for Foreign Affairs
Her Serene Highness Alexandra Ignatia Prinzessin von Hardegg

Wien, Imperial Capitol Region

IRAAS Wiener Neustadt was a medium sized air base located a fair bit south of Vienna. It was built for two purposes only, to host Imperial and Royal Air Transport Group Kaiser and its assorted helicopters and state transports, and to provide an Air Arm presence around the Imperial Capitol. On this particular dawn there was only one activity on the air base beyond the usual Typhoons on standby alert: One single Merlin HC.3 of the Kaiser Group's helicopter detachment waiting on the sunlit ramp, fuelled, and with engines warming up for an eventual liftoff.
Today's tasking was to ferry the Imperial Ambassador of Japan to Schönbrunn Palace, the summer residence of the Habsburg House, which was usually closed for maintenance during the winter months while the Empress resided in Hofburg. However today a special exemption to the usual procedures was made with the aim to place the audience in an enviroment where the special security arrangements involved could be made without arousing too much attention.

And so in the middle of the night, the Imperial-Royal Landwehr District Vienna locked Hofburg and Schönbrunn down under the pretext of an counterterrorist exercise, and with the assistance of the Guards Corps conveyed the Empress, the President of the Court War Council and the Minister for Foreign Affairs to Schönbrunn. As morning came, Landstraße district was packed with Army and Landwehr personnel in their olive drab battle dress uniforms, the skies above filling with patrolling helicopters bearing the red-white-green roundels of the armed forces. It was in this environment that our Merlin HC.3 from IRAAS Wiener Neustadt descended upon Schwarzenberg Platz to find there a waiting cortege of state cars bearing the Japanese flag.

Yui Kurokawa sighed, leaving the embassy fully dressed in the standard Japanese United Nations Uniform, a black sort of suit with blue trim, bearing the insignia of the Japanese Empire, the Imperial chrysanthemum on the right shoulder while the left bore the UN's insignia. She was one of the only ambassadors left in Europe aside from one in Finland and another in Switzerland, taking the state cars she sat with one vassal retainer of the Imperial Royal Guard, it was always standard operating procedure for a IJRG guardsman to leave the embassy with an ambassador should they leave the premises. Yui would wait while the cortege started on it's wait to Schönbrunn Palace to be received for a top secret meeting.

The Union of British North America wrote:Solomon Islands, JPS Forward Operating Base.

"Uhh, sure, that's fine I guess. I haven't done it many times though; the last time I did it was a volunteer thing back in the Provinces." said Yuuya, in somewhat broken Japanese. That meal...the taste distracted him for a moment. A family recipe? Her recipe was almost exactly like it if not like it, of his mother's recipe. He had the same taste of that stew before when he was a child, up to the point his mother became ill and later died. "And...and the Shogun is dead? By Jerry's hand? I still though peace was possible and escalation could have been avoided. And now Jerry is here, just 10 miles or so away? Damn. And the Germans say that the JPS was behind the MANTIS hacking and attacks, leading to the deaths of some members of the German royal family. Indeed, this war has went up a notch." Holy war, for both the JPS and Imperial Germany. What would North America do next?

Yuuya's crash site, Solomon Islands

"Yep, this rusted slag heap is the remains of Major Bridges' TSF, Lieutenant Nagase." said Royal North American Marine Special Boat Service operative Lieutenant Morton Green, into his mic. RNAAF Lieutenant Kei Nagase was in contact with the NASBS team looking for the Major. "From what we observed, his damaged TSF was falling but not at a very deadly speed. And if it is a rusted slagheap, that means he did material denial for the enemy. A special biochemical mechanism to "eat" metal, Lieutenant." replied Nagase. "Then he is still alive. He must have gone somewhere afterwards, and definitely not towards where our forward op base is." said Green. "He is...a competitive spirit, what I learned about him as serving as his number 2 in the Squadron; he must have gone looking for that downed enemy TSF, that golden one." said Nagase. "Then we'll head to that other crash site. I'll have my two fire teams do a fan search from his crash site to the enemy crash site. We'll gather some more intel on the way, for sure, ma'am." said Green. "Thank you, Lieutenant Green." said Nagase.

"Fuller, take the northeast, 100 meters from from me. Wainwright, the same with the southeast." Green said to his men with his commanding voice. "Yes, sir." said Sergeant Fuller, Green's senior NCO. "Right, El-Tee." said Wainwright, commander of one of his fireteams. The 9-man squad of from the CRNAM, the Corps of Royal North American Marines, and from the Corps' Special Boat Service, the Navy-Marine special forces unit, began their search of the immediate jungle.

Area 13, JPS Far East Territory

Amagi fell on her back when the Shogun slapped her. After hearing her tirade about how her father wouldn't have any North American mistresses or flings, she managed to get on her feet. She fixed her hair. "Assaulting a member of the federal government is a felony, as well as with the kidnapping. I hope you have a damn good solicitor, because the Crown is going to..." she fell to her knees, and the huge headache began again. She began crying. "Make this migraine stop. It's terrible, the worst I've ever had..." she looked up at the Shogun. "Why are you staring at me? Gawking at me? I deserve more respect than that, I'm a Member of Parl...your sister" she said from one accented Japanese, what she usually has when she speaks, to a different accent, what she had earlier as Meiya's "sister". "Why would you hit your older sister? That's not nice, Meiya. We're family, and we do not hit each other. Yes, we can get angry at each other, but that doesn't mean..." Amagi screamed again. "Make the headache stop..."

Undisclosed location, UBNA

"Yes, these subjects will do nicely, but you need one more to really seal the fate of the JPS." said a mysterious figure, staring into a room with a one-way window. "Yes, they have the right characteristics for the procedure. Healthy, no signs of terrible brain damage, and they won't be too difficult to control. They are already trained lapdogs of their Shogun, like the military, security services, or even the local police. They won't question these orders, in fact, subliminal messaging along with some vague instructions will be killing two birds with one stone. The JPS's leader is unhinged, and willing to kill foreign leaders. And her death will make it look like a last will and testament kind of thing, to really make the masses hate her." said another mysterious figure.

"Then let us proceed." said Goulding finishing his conversation with the two mysterious figures.

IJA Hospital, Seattle, JPS-occupied Oregon Province

"Ah, she even looks like a devil. Cape, sword, and her physical appearance. I know her somewhat. The brutal "counter-insurgency" operations of a few years ago in the Occupied Provinces. She's General Ayaka. You have no idea how much of the North American military and intelligence establishment wanted her dead, all of those years ago; a lot of North Americans wanted to go in there and kick out the JPS because of her--the face of JPS tyranny. A huge PR nightmare for you and your predecessor. And if you did shoot her, you would be probably doing your colleagues a huge favor too." Asgill said, as he got out of the bed. "I feel a lot better now. Please thank the doctors and nurses for me. And thank you for putting your life on the line for me. I know you are doing it on orders from above, but that is a sign of a good soldier, Colonel. And General Ayaka's behavior is something you would not see from any North American general officer, though I guess it is to be expected from living in a military dictatorship." He went behind an opaque screen that allowed for a degree of privacy so that he can get into his somewhat dirty service uniform. He removed any identifying marks on his uniform, such as any crowns and emblems of the RNAMP. He was now wearing just a suit with a few more pockets than normal, and definitely a uniform of a RNAMP commissioned officer.

After changing, he walked up to Colonel Sayoko. "Now, I imagine we'd be leaving once you finish burning all sensitive documents and destroy certain roads and bridges to slow down the NAF approaching the city. I've a favor to ask of you, and it is out of patriotism; my...defection, is necessary though I am still serving my country in spirit. I imagine you have a few NAF service members as POWs, and no doubt North American civilians here are under heavy suspicion. I thank you for keeping them safe even though they are now prisoners in their own homes. My favor is this: can you ensure the safety of the POWs, and not let them be killed horribly by the devil we know?"

Solomon Islands

Yui read over the note couple times over before speaking. "It's a simple check, nothing to worry about..." Yui said while a older male Medical officer entered the tent carrying a large pack. "I apologise for being late, I was dealing with a few injuries from some of our men." He said bowing his head. "It's fine, no matter. Please start, I will be outside." Yui said while she left the tent while the medic began unloading his pack. "I'm sure you haven't had any experience with our operational procedure but I must first start with a blood drawing to compare with records of both prisoners in our custody and our own troops encase if a blood transfusion is necessary."

Area 13 Interrogation Room, Japanese Far East Territory

Meiya stood up and shook her head. "You don't even know what is going on, this might have been a waste of my time. You really do not recall what you have just said twice over? You speak to me as if we are blood related then you start screaming about headaches and other nonsense!" Meiya was to say the least, aggravated. "You will be staying here, do not think threatening me with your "crown" will do anything, you, yourself are far beyond anything I have seen. Beyond explanation, I will not allow you to leave until I figure out what you are, why you claim you are my sister and if you are. Then why I have no heard of you or known of you before." Meiya then turned and left walking around the table, she knocked on the door and left the door slamming shut behind her.

Colonel Sayoko nodded her head. "The General is a devil in human form.... A fanatical one at that. She is one of the former Shogun's most devout followers. And that is what makes her dangerous, Shogun Mitsurugi recognized the possible problems of the General presented with her taking over the occupation forces, and so after a year or so I was brought in to keep a leash on the General, now that Shogun Mitsurugi is dead, she now doesn't believe me to be a threat of any sort so she has continued her operational procedures of executing prisoners of war and resistance fighters." Sayoko motioned for the guards in the room to leave before she spoke again. "And yes you are right to assume that. It was part of plans long ago drawn up encase if your country was to counter attack and attempt to take the pacific coast from us. ...Though the plan has gone through multiple changes. I will not be leaving the city though, I will stand with my men and not run. ....I will also do what I can to protect the prisoners but I cannot guarantee anything. ...If she finally decides to she could lead a mutiny against me and take over operations, but that would be all together catastrophic for our forces so I hope she would be smart enough to realize that would be a mistake..."

After Colonel Sayoko spoke there was a knock at the door and a Vassal Retainer of the IJRG came into the room, he was a bespectacled man looking to be in his mid 20s. "I am Vassal Retainer Sagiri Naoya, I am here to escort the prisoner." Sagiri bowed his head to the colonel of whom nodded her head. "He's all yours Vassal Retainer, I have to continue writing reports. Have a safe trip back." Sayoko said as she left the room.

Siberian Japanese-Novayan Border

Tozama Kai Shimako sat holding her arms crossed over her chest shivering though she was in a partially heated Japanese Type 15 Snowtruck, of which was used by Japanese northern forces to cross Siberia with troops she herself being from Mainland Japan wasn't used to the type of cold others around her in the vehicle were used to, the Regency council of the Empire had heard there was some sort of new government in Siberia, more specifically one of which wasn't allied with the Germans, they knew to do something about the possibility of a German invasion in the north they would have to try and work an alliance with this new government and so Tozama Shimako was sent with a small briefcase containing information for the new government... More specifically information on how to build Tactical Surface Fighters, they knew the Russians would love to get their hands on such tech and in a sentimental, historical sense they shared an enemy now instead of fighting as enemies. War had a strange way of uniting enemies and allies with forces of which would've been otherwise considered Inconceivable.

Shimako quickly in her head went over the Russian she knew hoping she would be able to get the message she was sent to deliver across, Japan wanted an ally, and needed an ally for the time being. This was important to the possible survival of Japan as she knew it. After the Snowtruck reached the border, it was greeted by a number of Russian tanks, T90s and T14s from what she saw out the window, the driver got out and stepped on the caterpillar tracks of the vehicle opening the door for Shimako, she stepped out of the vehicle and jumped down off the tracks walking towards the border when she heard an officer yell for her to put her hands up and she did so, the briefcase hanging by the handle of which itself was hooked on her thumb, walking forward she continued until she was across the otherside of the border.
Last edited by Japan and Pacific States on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nationstates Stats not Used
Everyone's favourite Alt-history Japanese empire with advanced tech and a new Shogunate.. And domination over half the world.
Current Events:All is well

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Siberian Japanese-Novayan Border

"Border troops, what's going on?" A voice on the radio of one of the Russian border troops said. "Sir, we've encountered a Japanese woman arriving near our border. She arrived by snowtruck, and she's got a briefcase. Orders, sir?" A Russian/Siberian Border Guard Defense Force officer reported to the voice. "Bring her in. I don't want any bad blood between the Japanese and the Siberians." The voice in the officer's radio replied. "Roger, Admiral." The SBGDF officer responded before yelling to the Japanese lady, "Okay, lady! You may pass! We'll bring you to Omsk. Just don't cause trouble, lady." Then, the officer boarded his patrol vehicle. "Come on board. Don't make the Admiral waiting." He added, not sure what to think if Shimako will see that the Admiral he mentioned is a Japanese American with Filipino blood running in his veins.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:33 am

Outside the Embassy of the German Empire
The Kingsglaive Captain briefed the King as he got out of the embassy,the people protesting outside demanded an audience with the King,The King got himself together as he got onto a portable stage brought infront of the embassy.
"Hello my royal subjects.Today I come infront of you to say what happened behind the closed doors of the embassy.I was humiliated by the Ambassador.I went in there seeking peace with the Germans,but seeing that they have the technological advantage,they have decided to continue this war with us.Breaking our country's laws,they have brought in a Panzer Hammel for so called security purpouses.They have mocked the throne,the country,and the spirit of our Liberation War and moreover they have mocked the people of this great nation.I want to tell you my fellow Bengalis, to fight on should this war reach our shores.Thank you"
The King bowed to the crowd as they bowed back
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:46 pm

Japan and Pacific States wrote:
New Decius wrote:Area between Japanese Occupied Hanoi and European Lines
Krammer Hotel, Hanoi

Just as Storch and Aleta were about to part ways, he having given the information to her on a data pad, he suddenly grasped his head on both sides. “AAAGGHHH!” He fell to the ground and began to convulse violently, gasping out names and places at rapid fire rate. Aleta and the Retainers tried to hold him down steady so he wouldn’t snap his neck while he convulsed but he still babbled and his eyes rolled up into his head. Then it all stopped and he sat up suddenly alarmed.

“Where is Holliston!? Last thing I remember I chased that SS bastard into the portal and then I blanked! You have to warn whatever government you have on this world! The Nazi’s are coming!”

Voss was stirred from a fitful slumber when his tablet began beeping in an alarmingly familiar manner. He had programmed it with different signals for different transmissions. The one going now meant his bug in the German satellite network had picked up and gleamed a look at a data stream from an untraceable location. He had been hunting such locations ever since his son told him about that soldier with white hair who cut down three dozen men in minutes with his own hands. Trying to find the place where his family’s true murderers were. So far most of what he had intercepted was vague and only made up bits and pieces of the puzzle; Alpha, Gamma, Beta, and other vague phrases. He had not yet chosen to share this information with his new colleagues, as it remained a personal quest for him, to find who was responsible for making his family disappear.

What he had caught now was a bit more substantial and detailed, and horrified him the further he read. According to this information, a new satellite was going up soon called a CCS or Climate Control Satellite. At first he thought it was a military storm tracker to pick up storms in the Atlantic and Pacific before naval forces ran headlong into them. Then he read on and was terrified. A machine that can bend the laws of nature and physics, that can generate a winter climate by releasing ionized spheres into the atmosphere and essentially bombard an area with blizzards and ice storms at will. This was no storm tracker or rescue satellite, this was a weapon. One that weaponized the most basic danger humans lived under on Earth, the weather. Germany was ready to weaponize weather.

Before when he last brought information to Director Yuuko, his biggest concern, and one she seemed to share with him, were Helium-3 powered energy weapons and advanced drone technology Japan could not yet match, now that all seemed small change compared to this. This satellite could turn Indochina from a tropical jungle into a Siberian tundra, or alter conditions to freeze parts of the Pacific. Then he thought of something more terrifying, even if more compact. If Germany had the technology ready and underway for such a weaponization via satellite, how close were they to utilizing such technology on the battlefield in the way battlefield EMP’s were being developed. Drop one bomb on Tokyo, Beijing, Hanoi and freeze them and everyone in them solid. Or instead of a flamethrower, some form of cold gun that could freeze a target, perhaps even deadlier than a spurt of fire. You could put out flames inflicted by a flamethrower in a firefight, but you couldn’t thaw a comrade out under fire. Hell, if such an infantry weapon was effective enough, it might even freeze an entire TSF or War Frame.

He had to get this to the Director, this was a major game changer. Forget G-Bombs and Nuclear Weapons, weapons of man-made destruction. Mother Nature had been weaponized.

Krammer Hotel, Hanoi
Aleta was shocked to see Storch break down as he did, and more so when he started yelling about Nazis, thankfully though the Hotel was already mostly devoid of life in it except for the random passer by and hotel staff.. Quickly one of the Vassal Retainers with Aleta knocked Storch out while Aleta began to think.. "Nazis.... Nazis are coming... And all the other information... We must get this all to the Regency Council, you both know where to take Herr Storch yes?" Aleta turned to the Vassal Retainers of whom silently saluted her. "Good, I'll leave this in your capable hands then." Aleta said while the two Vassal Retainers gathered Storch up and would begin to transport him to Area 13.

Yuuko sat up in her office typing out a full report of the progress the Unit 00 was making in it's strides of getting used to it's new body, while walking properly was still to a minute degree an issue she excelled in just about almost everything else, the Unit 00 itself sat directly across from Yuuko with Kasumi, Inia, and Cryska of whom were all talking to each other, what it was they were talking about Yuuko didn't know, she didn't have the time to pay attention anyway. Hearing a knock at the door Yuuko set her computer to "Sleep Mode" of which meant it was locked to a password only she would possibly know. Turning her attention to the door Yuuko crossed her legs while the girls stopped talking, rolling out from behind her desk to another desk set off to the side she yelled while she made a cup of coffee. "Come in!" Yuuko yelled to which Inia said "It's Mister Voss." Yuuko's right eyebrow was raised, she was curious as to what he could possibly want at 4 in the morning.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:

The Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Of the Kingdoms and Lands in Reichsrath Represented, the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen and the Lands of the Bohemian Crown of Saint Wenceslaus

To: Her Excellency Kurokawa Yui, Imperial Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary for the Great Empire of Japan to the Imperial and Royal Monarchy
From: The Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Encryption Level: Ultra V

Your Excellency

The Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs presents her compliments to Her Excellency Kurokawa Yui, Imperial Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary representing the Great Empire of Japan in the Imperial and Royal Monarchy, and has the honour of extending the heartfelt welcomes of this Ministry to Your Excellency on the occasion of Your arrival to Vienna.
The Imperial and Royal Monarchy understands that Your Empire is currently embroiled in a multifront total war against two other state entities. The Imperial and Royal Monarchy, in the hopes of resolving this costly conflict to the benefit of all wishes to engage in discussions with Your Excellency regarding clandestine support to recreate a tactical and strategic power balance, so to force Your opponents to the negotiating table. For this purpose, as this is a matter of utmost secrecy, the Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs wishes to summon Your Excellency to the Imperial and Royal Residence for an audience with Her Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty, the Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs, and the Hofkriegsrath. A diplomatic courier in the Ministry's service will be arriving at Your embassy to brief Your Excellency on further details such as time, transportation and security arrangements courtesy of the Imperial and Royal Security Service.

In the name of
Ihre Kaiserliche und Königlich Apostolische Majestät, Maria Melanie I.; Von Gottes Gnaden, heiliger römischer Kaiserin, zu allen Zeiten Mehrer des Reiches, Kaiserin von Österreich, Apostolicher Königin von Ungarn, Königin von Böhmen; Königin von Lombardei und Venedig; von Dalmatien, Kroatien, Slawonien, Galizien, Lodomerien und Illyrien; Königin von Jerusalem; Erzherzogin von Österreich; Großherzogin von Toskana und Krakau; Herzogin von Lothringen, von Salzburg, Steyer, Kärnten, Krain und der Bukowina; Großfürstin von Siebenbürgen, Markgräfin von Mähren; Herzogin von Ober- und Niederschlesien, von Modena, Parma, Piacenza und Guastalla, von Auschwitz und Zator, von Teschen, Friaul, Ragusa und Zara; Gefürsteter Gräfin von Habsburg und Tirol, von Kyburg, Görz und Gradisca; Fürstin von Trient und Brixen; Markgräfin von Ober- und Niederlausitz und in Istrien; Gräfin von Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenberg; Freiin von Triest, von Cattaro und auf der Windischen Mark; Großwojwodin der Wojwodschaft Serbien.

I have the honour to remain
The Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs and the Privy House-, Court-, and State-Chancellor for Foreign Affairs
Her Serene Highness Alexandra Ignatia Prinzessin von Hardegg

Wien, Imperial Capitol Region

IRAAS Wiener Neustadt was a medium sized air base located a fair bit south of Vienna. It was built for two purposes only, to host Imperial and Royal Air Transport Group Kaiser and its assorted helicopters and state transports, and to provide an Air Arm presence around the Imperial Capitol. On this particular dawn there was only one activity on the air base beyond the usual Typhoons on standby alert: One single Merlin HC.3 of the Kaiser Group's helicopter detachment waiting on the sunlit ramp, fuelled, and with engines warming up for an eventual liftoff.
Today's tasking was to ferry the Imperial Ambassador of Japan to Schönbrunn Palace, the summer residence of the Habsburg House, which was usually closed for maintenance during the winter months while the Empress resided in Hofburg. However today a special exemption to the usual procedures was made with the aim to place the audience in an enviroment where the special security arrangements involved could be made without arousing too much attention.

And so in the middle of the night, the Imperial-Royal Landwehr District Vienna locked Hofburg and Schönbrunn down under the pretext of an counterterrorist exercise, and with the assistance of the Guards Corps conveyed the Empress, the President of the Court War Council and the Minister for Foreign Affairs to Schönbrunn. As morning came, Landstraße district was packed with Army and Landwehr personnel in their olive drab battle dress uniforms, the skies above filling with patrolling helicopters bearing the red-white-green roundels of the armed forces. It was in this environment that our Merlin HC.3 from IRAAS Wiener Neustadt descended upon Schwarzenberg Platz to find there a waiting cortege of state cars bearing the Japanese flag.

Yui Kurokawa sighed, leaving the embassy fully dressed in the standard Japanese United Nations Uniform, a black sort of suit with blue trim, bearing the insignia of the Japanese Empire, the Imperial chrysanthemum on the right shoulder while the left bore the UN's insignia. She was one of the only ambassadors left in Europe aside from one in Finland and another in Switzerland, taking the state cars she sat with one vassal retainer of the Imperial Royal Guard, it was always standard operating procedure for a IJRG guardsman to leave the embassy with an ambassador should they leave the premises. Yui would wait while the cortege started on it's wait to Schönbrunn Palace to be received for a top secret meeting.

The Union of British North America wrote:Solomon Islands, JPS Forward Operating Base.

"Uhh, sure, that's fine I guess. I haven't done it many times though; the last time I did it was a volunteer thing back in the Provinces." said Yuuya, in somewhat broken Japanese. That meal...the taste distracted him for a moment. A family recipe? Her recipe was almost exactly like it if not like it, of his mother's recipe. He had the same taste of that stew before when he was a child, up to the point his mother became ill and later died. "And...and the Shogun is dead? By Jerry's hand? I still though peace was possible and escalation could have been avoided. And now Jerry is here, just 10 miles or so away? Damn. And the Germans say that the JPS was behind the MANTIS hacking and attacks, leading to the deaths of some members of the German royal family. Indeed, this war has went up a notch." Holy war, for both the JPS and Imperial Germany. What would North America do next?

Yuuya's crash site, Solomon Islands

"Yep, this rusted slag heap is the remains of Major Bridges' TSF, Lieutenant Nagase." said Royal North American Marine Special Boat Service operative Lieutenant Morton Green, into his mic. RNAAF Lieutenant Kei Nagase was in contact with the NASBS team looking for the Major. "From what we observed, his damaged TSF was falling but not at a very deadly speed. And if it is a rusted slagheap, that means he did material denial for the enemy. A special biochemical mechanism to "eat" metal, Lieutenant." replied Nagase. "Then he is still alive. He must have gone somewhere afterwards, and definitely not towards where our forward op base is." said Green. "He is...a competitive spirit, what I learned about him as serving as his number 2 in the Squadron; he must have gone looking for that downed enemy TSF, that golden one." said Nagase. "Then we'll head to that other crash site. I'll have my two fire teams do a fan search from his crash site to the enemy crash site. We'll gather some more intel on the way, for sure, ma'am." said Green. "Thank you, Lieutenant Green." said Nagase.

"Fuller, take the northeast, 100 meters from from me. Wainwright, the same with the southeast." Green said to his men with his commanding voice. "Yes, sir." said Sergeant Fuller, Green's senior NCO. "Right, El-Tee." said Wainwright, commander of one of his fireteams. The 9-man squad of from the CRNAM, the Corps of Royal North American Marines, and from the Corps' Special Boat Service, the Navy-Marine special forces unit, began their search of the immediate jungle.

Area 13, JPS Far East Territory

Amagi fell on her back when the Shogun slapped her. After hearing her tirade about how her father wouldn't have any North American mistresses or flings, she managed to get on her feet. She fixed her hair. "Assaulting a member of the federal government is a felony, as well as with the kidnapping. I hope you have a damn good solicitor, because the Crown is going to..." she fell to her knees, and the huge headache began again. She began crying. "Make this migraine stop. It's terrible, the worst I've ever had..." she looked up at the Shogun. "Why are you staring at me? Gawking at me? I deserve more respect than that, I'm a Member of Parl...your sister" she said from one accented Japanese, what she usually has when she speaks, to a different accent, what she had earlier as Meiya's "sister". "Why would you hit your older sister? That's not nice, Meiya. We're family, and we do not hit each other. Yes, we can get angry at each other, but that doesn't mean..." Amagi screamed again. "Make the headache stop..."

Undisclosed location, UBNA

"Yes, these subjects will do nicely, but you need one more to really seal the fate of the JPS." said a mysterious figure, staring into a room with a one-way window. "Yes, they have the right characteristics for the procedure. Healthy, no signs of terrible brain damage, and they won't be too difficult to control. They are already trained lapdogs of their Shogun, like the military, security services, or even the local police. They won't question these orders, in fact, subliminal messaging along with some vague instructions will be killing two birds with one stone. The JPS's leader is unhinged, and willing to kill foreign leaders. And her death will make it look like a last will and testament kind of thing, to really make the masses hate her." said another mysterious figure.

"Then let us proceed." said Goulding finishing his conversation with the two mysterious figures.

"Ah, she even looks like a devil. Cape, sword, and her physical appearance. I know her somewhat. The brutal "counter-insurgency" operations of a few years ago in the Occupied Provinces. She's General Ayaka. You have no idea how much of the North American military and intelligence establishment wanted her dead, all of those years ago; a lot of North Americans wanted to go in there and kick out the JPS because of her--the face of JPS tyranny. A huge PR nightmare for you and your predecessor. And if you did shoot her, you would be probably doing your colleagues a huge favor too." Asgill said, as he got out of the bed. "I feel a lot better now. Please thank the doctors and nurses for me. And thank you for putting your life on the line for me. I know you are doing it on orders from above, but that is a sign of a good soldier, Colonel. And General Ayaka's behavior is something you would not see from any North American general officer, though I guess it is to be expected from living in a military dictatorship." He went behind an opaque screen that allowed for a degree of privacy so that he can get into his somewhat dirty service uniform. He removed any identifying marks on his uniform, such as any crowns and emblems of the RNAMP. He was now wearing just a suit with a few more pockets than normal, and definitely a uniform of a RNAMP commissioned officer.

After changing, he walked up to Colonel Sayoko. "Now, I imagine we'd be leaving once you finish burning all sensitive documents and destroy certain roads and bridges to slow down the NAF approaching the city. I've a favor to ask of you, and it is out of patriotism; my...defection, is necessary though I am still serving my country in spirit. I imagine you have a few NAF service members as POWs, and no doubt North American civilians here are under heavy suspicion. I thank you for keeping them safe even though they are now prisoners in their own homes. My favor is this: can you ensure the safety of the POWs, and not let them be killed horribly by the devil we know?"

Area 13 Interrogation Room, Japanese Far East Territory

Meiya stood up and shook her head. "You don't even know what is going on, this might have been a waste of my time. You really do not recall what you have just said twice over? You speak to me as if we are blood related then you start screaming about headaches and other nonsense!" Meiya was to say the least, aggravated. "You will be staying here, do not think threatening me with your "crown" will do anything, you, yourself are far beyond anything I have seen. Beyond explanation, I will not allow you to leave until I figure out what you are, why you claim you are my sister and if you are. Then why I have no heard of you or known of you before." Meiya then turned and left walking around the table, she knocked on the door and left the door slamming shut behind her.

Colonel Sayoko nodded her head. "The General is a devil in human form.... A fanatical one at that. She is one of the former Shogun's most devout followers. And that is what makes her dangerous, Shogun Mitsurugi recognized the possible problems of the General presented with her taking over the occupation forces, and so after a year or so I was brought in to keep a leash on the General, now that Shogun Mitsurugi is dead, she now doesn't believe me to be a threat of any sort so she has continued her operational procedures of executing prisoners of war and resistance fighters." Sayoko motioned for the guards in the room to leave before she spoke again. "And yes you are right to assume that. It was part of plans long ago drawn up encase if your country was to counter attack and attempt to take the pacific coast from us. ...Though the plan has gone through multiple changes. I will not be leaving the city though, I will stand with my men and not run. ....I will also do what I can to protect the prisoners but I cannot guarantee anything. ...If she finally decides to she could lead a mutiny against me and take over operations, but that would be all together catastrophic for our forces so I hope she would be smart enough to realize that would be a mistake..."

After Colonel Sayoko spoke there was a knock at the door and a Vassal Retainer of the IJRG came into the room, he was a bespectacled man looking to be in his mid 20s. "I am Vassal Retainer Sagiri Naoya, I am here to escort the prisoner." Sagiri bowed his head to the colonel of whom nodded her head. "He's all yours Vassal Retainer, I have to continue writing reports. Have a safe trip back." Sayoko said as she left the room.

Area 13

Erich excused himself when he entered, knowing the hour to be extremely early. His information was extremely important though. “I do apologize for the timing of my visit Director but I assure you it is important.” He took out his tablet and hooked a miniature holoprojector to it which brought up a projection of the CCS (Climate Control Satellite) in short order. “As I informed you of earlier, I planted several bugs in the CENTNET to alert me to certain military information. Well not but some moments ago I received an alert about a priority satellite launch. Upon investigation I found it was no mere missile satellite, but a Climate Control Satellite.”

“Germany has been working on climate technology since the 90’s mostly in regards to irrigating the Sahara and such. But I can only assume this CCS has a more military purpose to its application than creating instant farmland. Especially given this satellite appears to be geared towards generating a winter climate. If the scientists at KaizerTech or whatever black budget weapons program have mastered climate technology this is a big step forward for Germany and an unfortunate one for all of us.” He cleared his throat. “While I do not doubt the capability of Japan’s winter warfare troops, Germany has dozens upon dozens of winter warfare divisions stationed on permanent active duty in Russia and Norway and may have moved some to Indochina. I believe that this CCS will be used to usher in a Russian winter onto Indochina, effectively turning the forces of nature against unified Asian forces and allowing a prepared European winter offensive to go into action. This could be a difficult situation for the IJA on the ground and for the IJAF in the skies, having to fly in an ice storm.”

En Route to Area 13

While knocked out on the trip to Area 13, Storch was remembering the last day he spent in his dimension. When the Resistance had discovered that the Ahnenerbe, the SS Occult Research Division, had developed a prototype portal for travel to other dimensions. Though having had its meager and divided space forces recently devastated by a surprise Nazi attack over Tau-E, the Resistance amassed every available asset on Earth to launch an attack on the Ahnenerbe facility outside Munich....

“Incoming Walker! Bring up those launchers!” Storch shouted as a massive three legged A-10 Assault Walker bore down on the assaulting Resistance forces trying to break into the facility. A single laser blast from the main cannon blew a massive hole in the defensive wall the rebels had just breached. Another fighter brought up a rocket launcher and fired a shot right at the space beneath the cannon’s mount. The walker toppled to the ground and the Resistance forces moved towards the entrance of the facility. This was it, the largest Earth-based Resistance operation in three decades, everyone was here; the Free Germans, the Jews, Russian’s, Martian’s, American’s, Asian’s, all the subjugated people’s of Earth and the Sol System. With the Resistance Fleet greatly depleted after the Battle of Tau-E, the Nazi’s had let their guard down, not expecting a ground attack by several hundred rebel troops.

Storch and a number of others raced down a hallway towards the test chamber where the portal was supposed to be. The Nazi’s would be performing the first test today, January 11th, 1974, to try and send someone to another world. SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl Holliston would personally go through the portal as the test subject. The Butcher of Mars, who had firebombed the Martian capital of D’Qarr to near ash, was a key target for assassination by the Resistance. So not only would they destroy Nazi hopes of conquering another dimension, but they would also kill one of the biggest murderers in the galaxy and also a top Nazi tactician. Once he was dead and evidence of the portal was shone, galactic nations like the Duwalq Confederacy and the Hydrian Republic and the Galactic Commune might intervene against the Final Reich, but even still...

The Final Reich’s technology was so advanced it might be able to take on the rest of the galaxy despite only holding three star systems itself. Its possible they can defeat other galactic nations militarily and then force political submission from them. But no matter what, the Resistance would keep on fighting till the end.

They finally reached the portal chamber only to find an immense amount of SS Troopers ready to receive them, and then the battle was on...

(OOC: I will reveal Storch and the Final Reich backstory in more detail once they arrive at Area 13, just randomly thought up some nation names for other dimensions Milky Way)

IATA Member

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:41 am

OOC:Since you are involving occult now,I am gonna involve magic from FFXV
Embassy of the Kingdom of Bengal and Assam,Berlin,German Empire
The Ambassador Shafin Dhruvo put his phone back on the desk.He just recieved a call from the King instructing him,and all embassy officials to return to Bengal,and also instructed every bengalis in europe except PR and European citizenship holders to return
"Let's go,we have to move.Destroy all classified documents.A BengalOne Boeing is at the airport to carry all embassy staff.Tell my wife and kids back at home to pack up...."The Ambassador said in a worried tone
The Deputy Ambassador Saya Ryoko surprisingly looked at him.
"Well,what's the matter.You are talking like we need to vacate the embassy...."
The ambassador said in a stressed up tone
"Not just the embassy,all consulates in Germany,and the order will also go to other embassies in all EC countries."
24 Hours later,German Embassy,Crown City of Dhaka
The crowd protesting outside the embassy is nowhere to be seen.The police were seen forcing the crowd away from Embassy Row.Suddenly a motocrade of police vehicles(about 30 Patrol cars and 10 SWAT transportation vans),all with their red strobe lights on pulled up infront of the German Embassy,and two BF-21 Ektaras(domestically built Mig-21 Balalaikas from Muv-Luv) landed infront of the embassy.
Then a man in a police uniform got out of a black car and began to speak into a loudspeaker in his hand
"This is the Dhaka Crownsguard Chief Yuichiro Mirai,for the safety of our Kingdom and our people,you are,by the orders of His Majesty,expelled from operating as a representative mission of the German Empire.You are given 2 hours to vacate the former embassy premises,and for your security officers to drop your weapons.If these instructions are followed,no one would be harmed,and everyone would find themselves,an hour later,in a Lufthansa flight to Berlin.Please cooperate with us"
In the king's car enroute to Embassy Row,Crown City of Dhaka
"Your Majesty,was it wise to kick the Germans out.This could increase tension..."said Taijo Senki who was clearly sweating even when the AC was on
"I guess so.I made up my mind when I met the parents of one of those soldiers who decided to participate in indochina."
The King began to shed tears
"They told me that their son was heavily mutilated when the Germans captured him,and nothing remains of his face.To be frank,I didn't expect such inhumanity from the Germans...."
The car pulled over on the opposite side of the German embassy,Chief Yuichiro Mirai bowed a bit and signalled the King to roll down the window
"Your Majesty,this is a Crownsguard operation.So for your safety,I would like you to go back...."
The King raised his chin and rubbed his teary eyes
"Are you refusing the word of your King?Since I am here,I am here to observe,and if necessary,lead these men to battle.
He held in his mind the desire to avenge the soldiers who have lost their lives besides their comrades in Indo-China.He saw the loudspeaker in the trunk of the Crownsguard patrol car.He picked it up and with a huge breath
"This is King Adit Ryan of the Kingdom of Bengal and Assam,on which under Royal Proclamation Order 18/1/03 you are unwelcome on.Please cooperate with us,and send your commanding officer aka:the ambassador to negotiate a settlement for all staff of the embassy,which you must vacate in one hour
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of British North America » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:21 pm

OOC: We're doing a "Man in the High Castle"/dimension traveling scenario, so "magic" as in a fantasy sense would only count for limited application of magical tech (please see following OOC post), and just really advanced science. Though dimension traveling via severe emotional trauma is possible, most people would use technology to achieve dimension traveling (this will be elaborated upon later).

En route to the Western Pacific region, JPS territories, Pacific Ocean

Asgill was sleeping in his seat of the IJA transport plane. His escort, a Vassal Retainer of the IJRG, Sagiri Naoya, was sitting across from him. Asgill still felt somewhat exhausted from his recent ordeal, and continued his deep sleep. He was dreaming of Haruko, his love interest from high school. But he always sensed that he and her were meant to be together. He wanted to be with her. He loved her. They were together, running together in an all-white environment, occasionally stopping to caress and embrace one another. This was the second time he had this dream. The first time was when he was recovering in that IJA hospital in Seattle. Now, he was being taken to the lion's den.

His dream changed. It was a weird environment he was in. He was in an apartment, he felt the walls around him, and he was lying in a bed. An alarm clock rang its bell. "An analog clock? I've always used a digital one." He got out of his bed, stretched his body. His pajamas were not what he usually wore--they were like a 19th century nightshirt. "Huh, time traveling in my dreams? I must be very tired...and having a very lucid dream too, I'm thinking and talking to myself like it is real." He walked over to the window, its curtains also a mystery fabric and design to him. "No window blinds? What is going on?" He pushed aside the curtains, revealing a cityscape to him. He saw a red bridge being built in the distance, over a bay. He opened the window and poked his head out. He saw large oblong objects flying when he looked up--airships giving off the low hum of their engines. He looked down at the street, and saw weird automobiles. Lots of steam were being pumped out of those cars. Someone yelled that the kerosene was low and needed a refill; one of the "automobiles" was not starting right below his window, 35 feet down. "Now, what the hell is really going on?" he asked.

He ran out of the bedroom to the living room. He saw a newspaper on a coffee table. It's headline read: DRAKESTOWN BAY BRIDGE ALMOST DONE. "Drakestown? A bay bridge? Does this mean San Francisco?" he asked himself. He heard the door close behind him and a woman walked into the living room. "Good heavens, Anthony, why are you parading around in your nightshirt? The neighbors could see you from their views, and then you'll be the talk of the building. Come on, let me get you a robe." said a familiar voice. "Haruko?" he asked. "Why, of course, dearie. Who else would it be? Now, I got the things I needed to prepare for Sir Thomas' retirement party at his Oakland mansion..." said Haruko, wearing a long green skirt, black boots, a long sleeved forest green jacket, and her hair in a bun. "Why...how are you here?" asked Asgill. "I got up before you did, and since it was your day off, I didn't dare wake you. I got dressed for some errands--for tonight's special event. Lieutenant General Bushell is going to retire in a few days, along with his adjutant Major General Stanley, and that Major General Barnes is going to be made the new head of the Mounted Police. The party is tonight, and we're invited. I'm so proud of you; you got that promotion to be head of the Upper California section. Just like your boss two decades ago. I think Sir Thomas will want to give you the documents at the party, for your bump-up."

"Retirement party? Promotion? How am I even here? The Japanese occupy Western North America..." he said to Haruko. "What in God's name are you talking about? Japan, not to smear its name, is a small empire and can't and won't ever surpass the British Empire and her navy, that's common knowledge. In fact, Britain and Japan are allies against the Franco-Spanish Holy Alliance and Imperial Russia. I don't see war between the "Land of the Rising Sun" and the "Empire on Which the Sun Never Sets"." replied Haruko. "How did you get to North America? Weren't you in service as a vassal retainer?" asked Asgill. "Yes, but I was granted leave from the Shogunate and later applied for North American residency, and got accepted. Japan let me leave because I was getting a technical education. I'll have to go visit my parents later, they are so happy that I found you--their recent telegram says I should send daguerreotypes to them when the baby is born. Why I am retelling you my story; you should know it? We're married after all." she said. Asgill looked down at his left ring finger, and saw a wedding band. "My God, we are...I...I love you Haruko...and...and the baby?" he said, overcoming with joy--he was a family man. "I love you, too, dearie. You must have had too much Jameson last night when you were out with the boys, and now are having dreams and hallucinations about odd things...including forgetting details about our lives together. You should care to remember that even though I am pregnant, you can't 'celebrate' every night. It doesn't look good. The local temperance union is going to picket our apartment if you keep this up..."

Pregnancy, married, and living together on the West Coast of British North America. He had a vague feeling he was in the UBNA in his dream. Was it just unconscious assumptions? Yes it has to be. This is just a dream. Haruko is dead and she was a IJRG Vassal Retainer and intelligence officer, who died trying to get him info on recent terrorist attacks in the UBNA, believed to be supported by Japan. He was having an idealistic, hopeful, odd dream about his love--and a North America that seems to be stuck in the era of WW1.

He walked over to a bookshelf and found an atlas. Haruko said that she was going to change into her house dress, and left Asgill alone in the living room. He opened it and saw a completely different world. There were three empires: the British Imperial Federation, the Holy Alliance of France and Spain, and the Russian Empire. North America was dominated by Britain, as was Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, East Africa and Ethiopia, India, Ceylon, Burma, Malaya, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Hawaii. China, Japan, and the Ottoman Empire were allies of Britain. Russia had territory from Poland and Finland to Alaska, and down to Central Asia and Mongolia. Japan had the Home Islands, Korea, and Formosa. The Holy Alliance of France and Spain had most of Central and South America, Cuba, Puerto Rico, northwest and central Africa, Indochina, the Philippines, and Madagascar. Germany and Italy were just conglomerations of small states. Austria, Portugal, the Netherlands, and Denmark were the moderately-sized empires that tried to stay neutral despite intrigue from the Holy Alliance and Russia, as explained by the small description on the bottom of the page.

He then set down the atlas and walked over to what appeared to be a radio. He turned it on. "...recent border skirmishes with New Spain continue as North American and New Spanish patrols both walk along the Rio Grande's banks. Our special correspondent in Phoenix Province reports that two North American soldiers were injured by a bayonet attack from a New Spanish patrol that crossed over to the BNA side of the river that was close to the hamlet of Columbia, right on the border with New Spain. Union officials in Victoria state that they will summon the New Spanish viceroyal legation head as well as the Holy Alliance ambassador for an explanation on this incident. In other national news, Her Grace the Duchess of Philadelphia will visit the hurricane victims in Lesser Antilles Province..." he turned off the radio, and walked over to the newspaper. The date on the paper, the Drakestown Reporter, said it was 23 January, 2017. He stared out the window. He felt an odd sensation, that he was drifting away. He turned and saw Haruko, explaining to him that the party was in several hours, and that he needed to get his dress reds from the dry cleaners. His vision clouded to black.

He woke up, and saw that he was on an IJA transport plane. He had a very weird dream; his experience ended. The Vassal Retainer looked at him and then looked away.
Last edited by The Union of British North America on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of British North America » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:23 pm

OOC: Ok, limited magic is allowed. I forgot that Austria-Bohemia-Hungary is using a magic-based technology in this, and Bengal and Assam wants to use it as well. Please talk to me if you want to use magic. Magical tech would be the only thing allowed, and for nations that are based off of magical backgrounds (from books, anime, video games, etc. with fantasy settings). Nations that are based in real world science cannot repurpose magical tech for themselves.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:45 am

OOC: Okay small OOC post but Bengal can you stop making my nation out to be heinous Nazi-esque war criminals. My soldiers would not mutilate enemy corpses for one, would not massacre civilians, and yeah we’ve started bombing Japanese cities but only cause Japan fired first with its kinetic weapons killing millions of innocent civilians. There is a difference between German Empire and Nazi Germany and as an actual German myself I’m starting to get offended. Germans are not naturally predisposed to commit heinous and terrible acts.
Last edited by New Decius on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

IATA Member

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:33 am

New Decius wrote:OOC: Okay small OOC post but Bengal can you stop making my nation out to be heinous Nazi-esque war criminals. My soldiers would not mutilate enemy corpses for one, would not massacre civilians, and yeah we’ve started bombing Japanese cities but only cause Japan fired first with its kinetic weapons killing millions of innocent civilians. There is a difference between German Empire and Nazi Germany and as an actual German myself I’m starting to get offended. Germans are not naturally predisposed to commit heinous and terrible acts.

OOC:
I didn't blame you nazi-esque war crimes.I
guess the bullets passed through the guy's
face,and he was also found near a german
compound.I guess the investigators were
sloppy enough to find out that no harm to
the corpse took place after the battle,and
therefore declared it as torture.The King
heard this and had gone along with the
story,thus kicking the germans out from the
country.
And I myself am a monarchist,and hope to
see the Kaiser back on the German throne.I
believe that monarchs act as efficient
leaders and also as an embodiment of the
state itself....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:05 am

Wien, Imperial Capital Region, Cisleithania

In the midst of the controlled chaos that was a major counter-terrorism exercise in the middle of the central district of Vienna a small convoy of just two state cars departed Heßgasse, just north of the Hofburg Palace on the Vienna Ring Road. Inside one of them was Shichijō Satomi, the Imperial Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Empire of Fusō. Today she had risen at what was decidedly a time too early for the 40-year old diplomat from Kumamoto, the fact that it was still pitch black at five in the morning did not help at all. Breakfast briefing in the Fusō Embassy was conducted with an air of nervosity since everybody knew who today's audience together with their Ostmarkian colleagues were for, everybody still remembered the pre-, and post-Second Great War purges of the Imperial Armed Forces of hardline militarists and potential war criminals, and yet here they were preparing for a high stake negotiation with a Japan that did all that and more. Still the planning was clear and all the Fusō diplomats had to do was to follow it to the letter, and if the plan was successful they would accomplish deeds that would for once legitimately warrant a Nobel Peace Prize. It was for this ultimate goal the Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs and the Gaimu-shō of the Empire had come together, and it was for this goal that Her Excellency Shichijō Satomi was in the embassy's state car, en route to Schönbrunn Palace through the chaos that the Imperial and Royal Armed Forces was orchestrating.

Less than a dozen miles away a Merlin HC.3 of the Guards Air Transport Group No. 1 with the callsign of Moridun 2-6 gently touched down in the gardens of Palais Schwarzenberg, the designated embassy of the Great Empire of Japan. With little delay they embarked the Imperial Ambassador and her entourage, lifted off again in the company of flight of Witches from the 69th Fighter Group and settled on the heading to the Schönbrunn Palace. Barely ten minutes later they were on the ground again, the engines slowly revving down as the side door slid open to reveal a line of guardsmen from k.k. Trabanten-Leibgarde zu Pferde, and two diplomats standing at the end of the line shielding themselves from the helicopter's downwash. As the rotorblades finally stopped one of the waiting diplomats stepped forward and held her out, sporting what she hoped was a reassuring smile, "Your Excellency, on behalf of the Monarchy I, Alexandra Prinzessin Hardegg, welcome you to the Schönbrunn Palace. I present, Her Excellency Shichijō Satomi, Imperial Ambassador of the Empire of Fusō. I trust Your Excellency is not finding Vienna in January too cold?"
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of British North America » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Emperordom of Ostmark

Dame Dewasenta was adjusting her dark pantsuit. She fixed on to her left lapel a small pin of the North American flag, the Jack and Stripes, as well as the pin of flag of the Six Nations of the Iroquois, or the Haudenosaunee--a small representation of the purple and white flag inspired by the famous wampums of the Six Nations. "Just appointed to this post last year, and now I'm doing back-channel diplomacy in a European palace to hopefully stop this fighting, and prevent further bloodshed and destruction" she said to Captain Guyasuta, the military attache. She was also made a Dame Companion of The Illustrious Order of the Two Georges, a special order of chivalry made by Her Majesty for those doing "...great and crucial service to the Dominion." What she did was ending a border dispute between the Commonwealth nations in Africa and the European Community territories of Tanzania and Angola.

"Indeed. This war, its beginning happened so quickly. But Ostmark is willing to mediate. I wonder if it is still possible for a German-Japanese mediation" said the Captain to her in Iroquois. He got a phone call, said "understood, I am on my way down now" in English, and said to Dame Dewasenta in Iroquois, "The representative is here downstairs, I shall go get him." He left the meeting room, and the ambassador sat down at the conference table that had both Euro-North American and Iroquois refreshments. She drank some water.

The Tododaho (Grand Sachem or Great Chief, the leader of the Six Nations), Shikalimo, recommended her to GG David Ryan for both the ambassadorship and the knighthood. He has always been a good friend to her, and helped her navigate the political and bureaucratic arena that is the All-Union Government.

She never had much face-to-face time with Ostmark's top officials. Besides the Chancellor and the Imperial and Royal Foreign Minister, she only met the Empress-Queen during accreditation. Now she was going to meet with the Queen of Hungary's foreign ministry representative, a member of the other crown's bureaucracy. She practiced her Hungarian greetings, but she knew the discussion would be in English.

Her aide, Captain Guyasuta, the military attache and a member of The Iroquois Scouts, the all-Iroquois infantry regiment in the North American Army, walked in with the representative and did the presentation. Dame Dewasenta stood up and walked over to the representative. "Good day to you, and thank you for meeting me." she said in Hungarian.
Last edited by The Union of British North America on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents