NATION

PASSWORD

Tourney of the Lords(invite only) [IC, OPEN]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aldion
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Great Solordia wrote:
Aldion wrote:Thomas took his lance from his squire, it had a spiral design with the Aldionian colour scheme, he waved to the crowd before putting down his helmet gaurd

Meanwhile...

"I've been waiting to give you thus my son" smiled Gurdoria. Behind him, Butler Jeffery showed up holding a lance. "It was the lance of your father, grand father, and his father before him. It too was used by your uncle Gathordia."

The lance was long, gold & silver, decorated with some of the best art from medieval Saiderian design. It's hilt was protected by a cover of wool and silk.

"Thank you, my father" Sacrader said, his foster father Gurdoria smiled. "Shall it serve you well, my son."

As both competitors got on their horses, the horn was sounded and the joust had officially begun

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Aldion wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:Meanwhile...

"I've been waiting to give you thus my son" smiled Gurdoria. Behind him, Butler Jeffery showed up holding a lance. "It was the lance of your father, grand father, and his father before him. It too was used by your uncle Gathordia."

The lance was long, gold & silver, decorated with some of the best art from medieval Saiderian design. It's hilt was protected by a cover of wool and silk.

"Thank you, my father" Sacrader said, his foster father Gurdoria smiled. "Shall it serve you well, my son."

As both competitors got on their horses, the horn was sounded and the joust had officially begun

Sacrader readied his lance, steadied the horse, then...

"GO! GO! GO!

Sacrader charged at full spead, pointing his long, shimmering gold lance at Thomas his opponent. As the wind was howling, the ground was torned, every second he was closer, closer, and closer.

"Alright Sacrader, this is your chance!" Gurdoria mumbled nervously.

"FOR SAAIIIDEERRIIIAAA!!!"
- Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, wielder of celestrial infernos
This nation does not represent my real life views. Do not trust my NS stats too much.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:52 pm

Great Solordia wrote:
Aldion wrote:As both competitors got on their horses, the horn was sounded and the joust had officially begun

"GO! GO! GO!

Sacrader charged at full spead, pointing his long, shimmering gold lance at Thomas his opponent. As the wind was howling, the ground was torned, every second he was closer, closer, and closer.

The competitors clash each other's shield but manage to stay on their horses, Thomas begins to increase his speed as he goes back for a second attempt

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Aldion wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:

"GO! GO! GO!

The competitors clash each other's shield but manage to stay on their horses, Thomas begins to increase his speed as he goes back for a second attempt

"I could do better" he thought.

Sacrader tightened his grip on his reigns, as he and his horse galloped across the field for another try.

He looked to the silent crowd for a brief second, then to nervous Queen Elisabeth Alshire. He turned to his foster father Gurdoria, then back to his opponent Thomas.

"By the will of my father, by the promise to the crowd, I'll make sure that everyone feels proud!"

His horse sped faster, as he directed his lance once again to Thomas Alshire. Soon enough his horse was leaping.

"Surely there'll be a victor this time..."
This nation does not represent my real life views. Do not trust my NS stats too much.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Great Solordia wrote:
Aldion wrote:The competitors clash each other's shield but manage to stay on their horses, Thomas begins to increase his speed as he goes back for a second attempt

Sacrader tightened his grip on his reigns, as he and his horse galloped across the field for another try.

He looked to the silent crowd for a brief second, then to nervous Queen Elisabeth Alshire. He turned to his foster father Gurdoria, then back to his opponent Thomas.

"By the will of my father, by the promise to the crowd, I'll make sure that everyone feels proud!"

His horse sped faster, as he directed his lance once again to Thomas Alshire. Soon enough his horse was leaping.

Sacrader manages to get a clean hit on Thomas, knocking him off his horse. The crowd goes silent out of amazement, the tournament ground suddenly erupts in cheers as the audience begin cheering Artoke's name
"Well done" Thomas says before walking over to his tent.

"After 2 rounds of lancing, the winner is King Artoke of Great Solordia! The next fight will be a melee competition with the competitors being Queen Elizabeth versus Michael Orlov II"

- Tournament Announcer

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Aldion wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:

Sacrader manages to get a clean hit on Thomas, knocking him off his horse. The crowd goes silent out of amazement, the tournament ground suddenly erupts in cheers as the audience begin cheering Artoke's name
"Well done" Thomas says before walking over to his tent.

"After 2 rounds of lancing, the winner is King Artoke of Great Solordia! The next fight will be a melee competition with the competitors being Queen Elizabeth versus Michael Orlov II"

- Tournament Announcer

"Alas victory!" Sacrader cheered. "Good job son!" Gurdoria smiled.

- Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, wielder of celestial infernos

The Sanada Clan
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanada Clan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:46 am

Lady Lala stood outside of the arena near the vendors tents. People were buying all kinds of goods and playing special carnival games. Outside at a striped tent, there was a smoke rising, the fire roared and people stopped to stare. Lala looked at the chickens roasting over an open flame under the striped tent.

"Boris, I haven't had chicken in awhile, can you buy me some?" Lady lala asked. Tugging on her sergeants sleeve like a child. Boris nodded and exchanged a weird currency and recieved a chicken leg. Lala smiled and took the chicken.

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:50 am

"I do dislike fighting against people I like, means I don't give it my all" Orlov jokes. The 6'3 muscular yet lean man steps into the arena fully clad in 'Golden Armour' with his two poisoned blades, shield and pouch at his side. The sunlight glimmers off his armour and shield as he unsheathes his decorated blades. I'm sorry Elizabeth, but I can't go easy on anyone. "Prepare to see the might of genetic engineering and biological augmentation" he exclaims as he stands tall, facing the queen directly and looking her in the eye. "Any words before the battle commences?" He adds as he gets ready to close the distance between them.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:56 am

The Russland kingdom wrote:"I do dislike fighting against people I like, means I don't give it my all" Orlov jokes. The 6'3 muscular yet lean man steps into the arena fully clad in 'Golden Armour' with his two poisoned blades, shield and pouch at his side. The sunlight glimmers off his armour and shield as he unsheathes his decorated blades. I'm sorry Elizabeth, but I can't go easy on anyone. "Prepare to see the might of genetic engineering and biological augmentation" he exclaims as he stands tall, facing the queen directly and looking her in the eye. "Any words before the battle commences?" He adds as he gets ready to close the distance between them.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall. That was cool right?" Queen Elizabeth says as she unsheathes Stormbreaker, she takes up a defensive stance and prepares for an attack. She seems confident as she was cheered on by the crowd, she knew that this would be a difficult fight, but she always seems to steal the victory.

OOC: Sorry, had to go out as soon as I woke up
The Sanada Clan wrote:Lady Lala stood outside of the arena near the vendors tents. People were buying all kinds of goods and playing special carnival games. Outside at a striped tent, there was a smoke rising, the fire roared and people stopped to stare. Lala looked at the chickens roasting over an open flame under the striped tent.

"Boris, I haven't had chicken in awhile, can you buy me some?" Lady lala asked. Tugging on her sergeants sleeve like a child. Boris nodded and exchanged a weird currency and recieved a chicken leg. Lala smiled and took the chicken.

A crowd of Aldionians begin to stare at her, they had heard what Lady Lala did to the citizens in the colony and they weren't very ahappy to see the person who occupied them eating Aldionian chicken

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:34 am

Aldion wrote:
The Russland kingdom wrote:"I do dislike fighting against people I like, means I don't give it my all" Orlov jokes. The 6'3 muscular yet lean man steps into the arena fully clad in 'Golden Armour' with his two poisoned blades, shield and pouch at his side. The sunlight glimmers off his armour and shield as he unsheathes his decorated blades. I'm sorry Elizabeth, but I can't go easy on anyone. "Prepare to see the might of genetic engineering and biological augmentation" he exclaims as he stands tall, facing the queen directly and looking her in the eye. "Any words before the battle commences?" He adds as he gets ready to close the distance between them.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall. That was cool right?" Queen Elizabeth says as she unsheathes Stormbreaker, she takes up a defensive stance and prepares for an attack. She seems confident as she was cheered on by the crowd, she knew that this would be a difficult fight, but she always seems to steal the victory.

"Hahahahah nice quote comrade, I'll write it in my notebook when the fight is over, not sure how you plan to get past my armour however" Orlov taunted. He smiled at Elozabeth for a brief moment before immeadiately sprinting and accelerating towards her, within seconds he was hands distance away from her. He leaped towards her as both of his blades swung with great force from opposite directions towards his rival, "Try block this!!!" He shouted valiantly as the metal swords neared the queen.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:20 pm

The Russland kingdom wrote:
Aldion wrote:

"Hahahahah nice quote comrade, I'll write it in my notebook when the fight is over, not sure how you plan to get past my armour however" Orlov taunted. He smiled at Elozabeth for a brief moment before immeadiately sprinting and accelerating towards her, within seconds he was hands distance away from her. He leaped towards her as both of his blades swung with great force from opposite directions towards his rival, "Try block this!!!" He shouted valiantly as the metal swords neared the queen.

Elizabeth managed to dodge the attack with ease, she resisted her temptations to attack as she knew she could possibly be disarmed. Her opponent seemed to rely on their armour, Elizabeth knew how to deal with heavily armoured opponents. She just had to wait for an opening to strike

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:26 am

"Elizabeth managed to dodge the attack with ease, she resisted her temptations to attack as she knew she could possibly be disarmed. Her opponent seemed to rely on their armour, Elizabeth knew how to deal with heavily armoured opponents. She just had to wait for an opening to strike."

One attack after the other the 6'3 man attacked in a flurry of strikes at Elizabeth, each strike swinging faster than the last. The genetic engineering allowed him to carry the weight of his armour and act in a fast and concise manner nonetheless. His attacks began to be unpredictable, two blades swinging from seemingly every direction, forcing Elizabeth back. (Hahahahah is she ready for my trump move?) He thought as he neared her once more,ready to end the match soon.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:36 am

The Russland kingdom wrote:"Elizabeth managed to dodge the attack with ease, she resisted her temptations to attack as she knew she could possibly be disarmed. Her opponent seemed to rely on their armour, Elizabeth knew how to deal with heavily armoured opponents. She just had to wait for an opening to strike."

One attack after the other the 6'3 man attacked in a flurry of strikes at Elizabeth, each strike swinging faster than the last. The genetic engineering allowed him to carry the weight of his armour and act in a fast and concise manner nonetheless. His attacks began to be unpredictable, two blades swinging from seemingly every direction, forcing Elizabeth back. (Hahahahah is she ready for my trump move?) He thought as he neared her once more,ready to end the match soon.

As her opponent inched closer and closer, Elizabeth knew she might as well strike. She began to counter-attack, forcing her opponent back a few feet. Elizabeth preforms a huge strike on Micheal and their blades lock, Elizabeth wasn't as strong as Micheal and he was winning the engagement. Elizabeth broke the lock in desperation, in doing so she manages to knock out one of her opponent's blades. "It'll be over soon, I haven't even activated the fire yet and I still have the upper-hand" Elizabeth thought to herself as the crowd cheered

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:23 am

Aldion wrote:
The Russland kingdom wrote:"Elizabeth managed to dodge the attack with ease, she resisted her temptations to attack as she knew she could possibly be disarmed. Her opponent seemed to rely on their armour, Elizabeth knew how to deal with heavily armoured opponents. She just had to wait for an opening to strike."

As her opponent inched closer and closer, Elizabeth knew she might as well strike. She began to counter-attack, forcing her opponent back a few feet. Elizabeth preforms a huge strike on Micheal and their blades lock, Elizabeth wasn't as strong as Micheal and he was winning the engagement. Elizabeth broke the lock in desperation, in doing so she manages to knock out one of her opponent's blades. "It'll be over soon, I haven't even activated the fire yet and I still have the upper-hand" Elizabeth thought to herself as the crowd cheered

The Russland Leader looked at his dropped blade, "Now is my only chance he exclaimed", he threw down his pouch and unleashed a cloud of thick black smoke. "Hahahahahaha it's over Liz" he exlaimed as he darted for her in the confusion. His lunge left a single graze on her abdomen before the smoke cleared. As a few drops of blood fell from the queen as Orlov smiled." It's over, you'll see that in a minute" he exclaimed. Before Elizabeth could counterattack Orlov brought up his sheild from his back and put himself into a defensive stance. When I hold my own for just a bit with my sword and sheild victory shall be guaranteed.
Last edited by The Russland kingdom on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Aldion wrote:As her opponent inched closer and closer, Elizabeth knew she might as well strike. She began to counter-attack, forcing her opponent back a few feet. Elizabeth preforms a huge strike on Micheal and their blades lock, Elizabeth wasn't as strong as Micheal and he was winning the engagement. Elizabeth broke the lock in desperation, in doing so she manages to knock out one of her opponent's blades. "It'll be over soon, I haven't even activated the fire yet and I still have the upper-hand" Elizabeth thought to herself as the crowd cheered

The Russland Leader looked at his dropped blade, "Now is my only chance he exclaimed", he threw down his pouch and unleashed a cloud of thick black smoke. "Hahahahahaha it's over Liz" he exlaimed as he darted for her in the confusion. His lunge left a single graze on her abdomen before the smoke cleared. As a few drops of blood fell from the queen as Orlov smiled." It's over, you'll see that in a minute" he exclaimed. Before Elizabeth could counterattack Orlov brought up his sheild from his back and put himself into a defensive stance. When I hold my own for just a bit with my sword and sheild victory shall be guaranteed.

Elizabeth knew the fight had gone on long enough, she activated the flames on stormbreaker and the audience stared in awe at the flaming sword. She was unable to preform complex menuvers due to her wound, so she relied on her strength. She released a barrage of attacks on her opponent, the flames blinding him as she began to tear away at the shield. She began to feel a bit nauseas but she ignored it. She manages to deal a great blow to her opponents shield, exposing him. She knew this was her chance, she trips him up on his feet but he manages to get a clean hit on her arm while doing so. As her opponent lay on the ground she quickly disarmed her foe and the fight was stopped. The crowd began cheering but suddenly the Queen collapsed. The emergency medical aid team were dispatched and Micheal was surrounded by Aldionian Home Gaurdsmen. "It's poison, the blade was coated in poison" a medic says as he inspects the blade.

"Micheal Orvol II you are being charged with the attempted murder of Queen Elizabeth Alshire, how do you plead?"
- Ser Luke Taylors, Head of the Home Gaurd

Friently
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Bryan and Helene watched as the spectacle unfolded, "He does realize this is just for fun and glory and not the the death does he?" Bryan said as Orlov cut Elizabeth with a knife, "What the hell is he doing?"
Elizabeth got back up and although injured still mounted an attack dealing several heavy blows before collapsing "Did she lose that much blood then dad?" Helena asked "Thats the thing, she didn't, not at all. poison... He f*cking poisoned her" Bryan answered. "You stay here and if things go sideways go back to the ship"

He stood up and walked down where a medic got to the same conclusion and increased the intensity of the PSF which now began to buzz softly "Great now i'm gonna have to clean his mess up for him"
He jumped over the fence and quickly made his way to stand between Orlov and the angry Home guards of Aldion which attempted to arrest him, using his large stature to stand in their way. "Whoa there, now, no need for hostality and arrests, now i'm sure we can all talk this out nice and easy. I'll talk to Orlov here back at my ship under four eyes and i'll get back to you."
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Friently wrote:Bryan and Helene watched as the spectacle unfolded, "He does realize this is just for fun and glory and not the the death does he?" Bryan said as Orlov cut Elizabeth with a knife, "What the hell is he doing?"
Elizabeth got back up and although injured still mounted an attack dealing several heavy blows before collapsing "Did she lose that much blood then dad?" Helena asked "Thats the thing, she didn't, not at all. poison... He f*cking poisoned her" Bryan answered. "You stay here and if things go sideways go back to the ship"

He stood up and walked down where a medic got to the same conclusion and increased the intensity of the PSF which now began to buzz softly "Great now i'm gonna have to clean his mess up for him"
He jumped over the fence and quickly made his way to stand between Orlov and the angry Home guards of Aldion which attempted to arrest him, using his large stature to stand in their way. "Whoa there, now, no need for hostality and arrests, now i'm sure we can all talk this out nice and easy. I'll talk to Orlov here back at my ship under four eyes and i'll get back to you."

"I'm sorry your grace, but he isn't going anywhere, the fact that he coated his blades in poison is too great of an offence to ignore"

Friently
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:27 pm

"Sure sure, i get it, my guards would act the same way "except they'd probably have shot already", but you see, you can't JUST take him in, i'll just have a quick talk with him in that tent over there, back in a wee second." Bryan said before he grabbed Orlov by his arm and dragged in a manner that would remind many a person of their childhood.

He pushed him into the tent where he turned to face Orlov.
and shouted in his face so loud it could probably be heared a mile away "You, IDIOT! YOU. GODDAMN. IDIOT, what the HELL were. You. Thinking?! I try to better WP-Aldion relations and you murder their leader!?" He facepalmed and sighed, returning to a normal voice "You realise you're a deadman right? Last person they arrested for murder was without trial drowned. Now me and probably Aozora will try to keep that from happening but you are basically f*cked now have been arrested.in what situation did you see this going right?"

As Bryan stepped out the guards stood semi-surprised.
"You can take him now, however no trial, no punishment etc yet, not until we say you can" he walked past them and turned around "i don't believe in coincidences, he break his neck falling, gets stabbed, a lamp falls on him, etc i will know, and that will not happen."
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:23 am

Aldion wrote:
The Russland kingdom wrote:The Russland Leader looked at his dropped blade, "Now is my only chance he exclaimed", he threw down his pouch and unleashed a cloud of thick black smoke. "Hahahahahaha it's over Liz" he exlaimed as he darted for her in the confusion. His lunge left a single graze on her abdomen before the smoke cleared. As a few drops of blood fell from the queen as Orlov smiled." It's over, you'll see that in a minute" he exclaimed. Before Elizabeth could counterattack Orlov brought up his sheild from his back and put himself into a defensive stance. When I hold my own for just a bit with my sword and sheild victory shall be guaranteed.

Elizabeth knew the fight had gone on long enough, she activated the flames on stormbreaker and the audience stared in awe at the flaming sword. She was unable to preform complex menuvers due to her wound, so she relied on her strength. She released a barrage of attacks on her opponent, the flames blinding him as she began to tear away at the shield. She began to feel a bit nauseas but she ignored it. She manages to deal a great blow to her opponents shield, exposing him. She knew this was her chance, she trips him up on his feet but he manages to get a clean hit on her arm while doing so. As her opponent lay on the ground she quickly disarmed her foe and the fight was stopped. The crowd began cheering but suddenly the Queen collapsed. The emergency medical aid team were dispatched and Micheal was surrounded by Aldionian Home Gaurdsmen. "It's poison, the blade was coated in poison" a medic says as he inspects the blade.

"Micheal Orvol II you are being charged with the attempted murder of Queen Elizabeth Alshire, how do you plead?"

What?! I would never kill a monarch, especially Liz what am I insane? I admired her I never wanted to kill her! It's a paralysis poison, not meant to kill anything, not even small bunnies, the whole point of it was to make her extremely tense for my attack so I could easily win. Nausea? Collapse? What the hell?! *The Russland Leader drops to his knees shocked* "I...I've been set up surely?!! There's no way, once the paralysis hit in I would have disarmed you and given you the antidote, it's never killed anyone"....*The Russland leader immeadiately hands over the antidote vial*"....Its impossible, it's impossible, I've been set up, I must have been, by who? Which sorry soul wanted me incarcerated by Aldion?!" He screams into the crowd, "once I find you, I'll rip out your GODDAMN GUTS AND HANG YOU BY THEM" he bellows.

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:41 am

*The Russland Leader accepts his chains and wrongful imprisonment whilst the tourney ground is surrounded by Royal guard (who had blended into the populace and were wearing hoods to hide their armour). The captain directly approaches the medic "I do not care for the Princesses bodyguard Orlov, he may be acting leader but our princess would always lead the way for us, if he dies it would only mean my promotion" *he takes a big sigh* "however if he were to die on a false charge, it is my honour, my duty, my vow to fight to my last breath trying to help him, I swore this. The toxin in question is heavily diluted Botulinum toxin, with a couple small other ingredients, they were all tested on prisoners and animals, the results were always the same, extreme stiffness of muscles and nothing else, I would know, I had a hand in manufacturing it". *The bodyguard looks at the leaders blade* I hate defending him because he's an embarrassment to our country but if his antidote doesn't work on your queen it would point to him being set up, to a massive degree, after all only a fool wouldn't have an antidote to ones own poison, what is he accidentally cut himself?. *The leader of the Royal Guard looks through the crowd* "Now dear Aldonians our leader left his swords in your care before the match, wouldn't want an armed man walking through the tourney in case an accident would happen, care to point out which lovely soul was in charge of keeping them before the match?" *The Royal guard begin to place their hands onto their blades hilts* "here's a little secret, he actually adored Elizabeth, had trouble coming to terms liking the WP's enemy, for him to kill her now would shock even me, so please don't do anything rash, like kill him in a emotional rage"
Last edited by The Russland kingdom on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:25 am

The Russland kingdom wrote:*The Russland Leader accepts his chains and wrongful imprisonment whilst the tourney ground is surrounded by Royal guard (who had blended into the populace and were wearing hoods to hide their armour). The captain directly approaches the medic "I do not care for the Princesses bodyguard Orlov, he may be acting leader but our princess would always lead the way for us, if he dies it would only mean my promotion" *he takes a big sigh* "however if he were to die on a false charge, it is my honour, my duty, my vow to fight to my last breath trying to help him, I swore this. The toxin in question is heavily diluted Botulinum toxin, with a couple small other ingredients, they were all tested on prisoners and animals, the results were always the same, extreme stiffness of muscles and nothing else, I would know, I had a hand in manufacturing it". *The bodyguard looks at the leaders blade* I hate defending him because he's an embarrassment to our country but if his antidote doesn't work on your queen it would point to him being set up, to a massive degree, after all only a fool wouldn't have an antidote to ones own poison, what is he accidentally cut himself?. *The leader of the Royal Guard looks through the crowd* "Now dear Aldonians our leader left his swords in your care before the match, wouldn't want an armed man walking through the tourney in case an accident would happen, care to point out which lovely soul was in charge of keeping them before the match?" *The Royal guard begin to place their hands onto their blades hilts* "here's a little secret, he actually adored Elizabeth, had trouble coming to terms liking the WP's enemy, for him to kill her now would shock even me, so please don't do anything rash, like kill him in a emotional rage"

"I'm okay, i'm okay" Elizabeth says as she exits a hospital tent, "Taylors I swear to god if you did anything to Micheal, I will loose it" Elozabeth says as she enters Micheal's tent. "Well wasn't that interesting? Technically I won but I'm willing to call it a draw" Elizabeth says while laughing.

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:56 am

Aldion wrote:
The Russland kingdom wrote:*The Russland Leader accepts his chains and wrongful imprisonment whilst the tourney ground is surrounded by Royal guard (who had blended into the populace and were wearing hoods to hide their armour). The captain directly approaches the medic "I do not care for the Princesses bodyguard Orlov, he may be acting leader but our princess would always lead the way for us, if he dies it would only mean my promotion" *he takes a big sigh* "however if he were to die on a false charge, it is my honour, my duty, my vow to fight to my last breath trying to help him, I swore this. The toxin in question is heavily diluted Botulinum toxin, with a couple small other ingredients, they were all tested on prisoners and animals, the results were always the same, extreme stiffness of muscles and nothing else, I would know, I had a hand in manufacturing it". *The bodyguard looks at the leaders blade* I hate defending him because he's an embarrassment to our country but if his antidote doesn't work on your queen it would point to him being set up, to a massive degree, after all only a fool wouldn't have an antidote to ones own poison, what is he accidentally cut himself?. *The leader of the Royal Guard looks through the crowd* "Now dear Aldonians our leader left his swords in your care before the match, wouldn't want an armed man walking through the tourney in case an accident would happen, care to point out which lovely soul was in charge of keeping them before the match?" *The Royal guard begin to place their hands onto their blades hilts* "here's a little secret, he actually adored Elizabeth, had trouble coming to terms liking the WP's enemy, for him to kill her now would shock even me, so please don't do anything rash, like kill him in a emotional rage"

"I'm okay, i'm okay" Elizabeth says as she exits a hospital tent, "Taylors I swear to god if you did anything to Micheal, I will loose it" Elozabeth says as she enters Micheal's tent. "Well wasn't that interesting? Technically I won but I'm willing to call it a draw" Elizabeth says while laughing.

Upon seeing Elizabeth alive Michael Orlov II nearly sh*ts himself, his face is as pale as milk and his whole expression is that of pure shock. "You can have this one, a win for Elizabeth seems fair, you did dis-dis-disarmed me first" he stutters. He walks up to her until their faces meet, "Liz I swear I didn't mean to kill you, someone set me up, that much I can guarantee". Being genuinely unable to even formulate his next move the leader stands still in the same spot Indefinetely. "I hahah I just finished my farewell letter to my country, not sure I can describe finding you won't die after accepting your fate.....Either way if you plan to continue the tourney that's up to you, I don't think that anyone will pressure you too if you are feeling unwell". The Russland leader remains standing, in place, his face completely drained of colour.
"Ahem" the captain of the Royal guard speaks out through his black helmet, "if I may, I would like to find out who was behind this attack, whoever it was, if their plan worked our leader and yours would be dead by now, a truly clever yet brutal plan, hence why I would like permission of our Royal guard to investigate this incident during the tourney "

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Aldion wrote:"I'm okay, i'm okay" Elizabeth says as she exits a hospital tent, "Taylors I swear to god if you did anything to Micheal, I will loose it" Elozabeth says as she enters Micheal's tent. "Well wasn't that interesting? Technically I won but I'm willing to call it a draw" Elizabeth says while laughing.

Upon seeing Elizabeth alive Michael Orlov II nearly sh*ts himself, his face is as pale as milk and his whole expression is that of pure shock. "You can have this one, a win for Elizabeth seems fair, you did dis-dis-disarmed me first" he stutters. He walks up to her until their faces meet, "Liz I swear I didn't mean to kill you, someone set me up, that much I can guarantee". Being genuinely unable to even formulate his next move the leader stands still in the same spot Indefinetely. "I hahah I just finished my farewell letter to my country, not sure I can describe finding you won't die after accepting your fate.....Either way if you plan to continue the tourney that's up to you, I don't think that anyone will pressure you too if you are feeling unwell". The Russland leader remains standing, in place, his face completely drained of colour.
"Ahem" the captain of the Royal guard speaks out through his black helmet, "if I may, I would like to find out who was behind this attack, whoever it was, if their plan worked our leader and yours would be dead by now, a truly clever yet brutal plan, hence why I would like permission of our Royal guard to investigate this incident during the tourney "

"I kinda figured it was sabotaged, you doing it intentionally wouldn't had made much sense" Elizabeth says as she walks out of the tent, "The tourney will continue, your royal gaurdsmen and my Home Gaurdsmen will look over the event carefully, care for a drink?"

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:19 am

Aldion wrote:
The Russland kingdom wrote:Upon seeing Elizabeth alive Michael Orlov II nearly sh*ts himself, his face is as pale as milk and his whole expression is that of pure shock. "You can have this one, a win for Elizabeth seems fair, you did dis-dis-disarmed me first" he stutters. He walks up to her until their faces meet, "Liz I swear I didn't mean to kill you, someone set me up, that much I can guarantee". Being genuinely unable to even formulate his next move the leader stands still in the same spot Indefinetely. "I hahah I just finished my farewell letter to my country, not sure I can describe finding you won't die after accepting your fate.....Either way if you plan to continue the tourney that's up to you, I don't think that anyone will pressure you too if you are feeling unwell". The Russland leader remains standing, in place, his face completely drained of colour.

"I kinda figured it was sabotaged, you doing it intentionally wouldn't had made much sense" Elizabeth says as she walks out of the tent, "The tourney will continue, your royal gaurdsmen and my Home Gaurdsmen will look over the event carefully, care for a drink?"

'OK a drink sounds good, I'm sure it will take the edge off, just gotta make sure it's not poisoned" the leader sighs as he leaves the tent

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates