NATION

PASSWORD

Tourney of the Lords(invite only) [IC, OPEN]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aldion
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 am

The Tourney of the Lords

A tourney is being held in the Alshire Royal Palace to celebrate the monarch's rise to power, the tourney will consist of jousting, melee, archeryand shooting events. The overall winner of the tournament will be going home with 3 tons of Aldionian Black Steel

Invited Nations
The Sanada Clan
Kyoki Chudoku
Friently
Puczovska
Drusselstein
Dilberta
Necerierra
Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles
Great Solordia
The Russland Kingdom
Panama Coalition
The Akhara Islands

Safe travels and may the best fighter win!
Last edited by Aldion on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:18 am

As the last pillar is raised,the preparation was complete, many Aldionian nobles began to enter and they were greeted with many refreshments and assistance. The tourney had officially begun

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:25 am

upon the rough sea, drove a ship full of men...

"We've arrived!" Said Sacrader in his father's armour. He stepped onto the docks, brave, handsome and charming. "Jeffery? Bring me my horse..."

There he galloped upon the city streets, up until he found his location; the tournament.

"Greetings fine citizens of this realm! It is I, Sacrader of the house of Artoke, or originally Liftoke if your confused."

The peasants seemed cheerful to see such noble, whom had gave gifts to them as his horse strolled to meet Elisabeth Alshire.

"Greetings, equal comrad, how may I help you?"
This nation does not represent my real life views. Do not trust my NS stats too much.

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:30 am

Great Solordia wrote:upon the rough sea, drove a ship full of men...

"We've arrived!" Said Sacrader in his father's armour. He stepped onto the docks, brave, handsome and charming. "Jeffery? Bring me my horse..."

There he galloped upon the city streets, up until he found his location; the tournament.

"Greetings fine citizens of this realm! It is I, Sacrader of the house of Artoke, or originally Liftoke if your confused."

The peasants seemed cheerful to see such noble, whom had gave gifts to them as his horse strolled to meet Elisabeth Alshire.

Shaxx arrived after Aldion , landing his ship in a nearby field. "greetings. I am here" he said

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 am

"It's good to see you Artoke, I hope you put up a good fight in the tournament"

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker, shaking his hand

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:34 am

Aldion wrote:

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker, shaking his hand

"Hello" Shaxx said, tapping your shoulder . "im here for the tourney .." .

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:39 am

Dilberta wrote:
Aldion wrote:"It's good to see you Artoke, I hope you put up a good fight in the tournament"

"Welcome, you can get settled in near the tents, the servants will help you with anything you need. By the way, will you be participating in the melee?"

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:39 am

Aldion wrote:

"I will indeed, I promise you Alshire"

- King Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, Wielder of celestrial infernos, smirking
This nation does not represent my real life views. Do not trust my NS stats too much.

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:42 am

Aldion wrote:
Dilberta wrote:

"Welcome, you can get settled in near the tents, the servants will help you with anything you need. By the way, will you be participating in the melee?"

"I will see if I can participate in every event . But if I can only choose , it'd be melee . " Shaxx said to Elizabeth before jogging to the tent area. And beginning to make a tent.

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:48 am

OOC: I need to go to bed. So let's just say that in the middle of the melee event, Shaxx beat the contestants so quickly that he got bored and decided to quit..

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:48 am

Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, emerged.

Naturally, the stains of blood had been deliberately left in her clothing as an intimidation tactic. She doubted it'd help much, but any possible advantage would be useful. Having examined the events, and ignoring any thoughts in her mind that weren't her own as best as she could, she decided that she'd probably participate in melee and jousting.

Ah, jousting with a scythe in Saideria was good fun. We shall see what it's like this time.

She was pas tempting to try archery and magically guide the projectiles but she was fairly sure there'd be a rule not to do that somewhere.

Her scythe was in her hands, of course. That weapon which had served her so well through torture and torment, and trials and tribulations of combat alike. She was tempted to give it a name at this point.

"I have arrived. Cookie?" she offered, holding one in her hand. She didn't expect anybody to actually talk it consider their reputation, and at this post she'd mostly brought it because she was hungry and to maintain her position as holder of the most feared baked goods.

In all seriousness, this may be somewhat difficult. We shall see.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:50 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, emerged.

Naturally, the stains of blood had been deliberately left in her clothing as an intimidation tactic. She doubted it'd help much, but any possible advantage would be useful. Having examined the events, and ignoring any thoughts in her mind that weren't her own as best as she could, she decided that she'd probably participate in melee and jousting.

Ah, jousting with a scythe in Saideria was good fun. We shall see what it's like this time.

She was pas tempting to try archery and magically guide the projectiles but she was fairly sure there'd be a rule not to do that somewhere.

Her scythe was in her hands, of course. That weapon which had served her so well through torture and torment, and trials and tribulations of combat alike. She was tempted to give it a name at this point.

"I have arrived. Cookie?" she offered, holding one in her hand. She didn't expect anybody to actually talk it consider their reputation, and at this post she'd mostly brought it because she was hungry and to maintain her position as holder of the most feared baked goods.

"Glad to see you here aozora! " Shaxx yelled to Aozora, and jogging over to her.."what event are you doing. I'm doing the melee event." Shaxx was pumped for this tourney, as aozora could unfortunately see.

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:54 am

Dilberta wrote:
Aldion wrote:"Welcome, you can get settled in near the tents, the servants will help you with anything you need. By the way, will you be participating in the melee?"

"I will see if I can participate in every event . But if I can only choose , it'd be melee . " Shaxx said to Elizabeth before jogging to the tent area. And beginning to make a tent.

"Good things, good things... now Jeffery? Hows the tent?" Sacrader asked to his butler, who seemed a bit stressed but relieved.

"All good your majesty!" Smirked Jeff, Sacrader seemed unimpressed.

"Seriously? You can do better!" He screeched harshly, poor Jeff shuddered in fear. "I-I- As you wish your majesty! It will be done in no time!"

"It better..." Said Sacrader.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:55 am

"Lady Aozora, it's good to see you, it seems you have a little stain on umm.. everywhere but no matter. The tourney will begin in short time, do you need a squire?"

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker, shaking her hand

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:57 am

"Ahh... Aozora. Greetings!"

- Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, wielder of celestrial infernos, offering a handshake.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:57 am

Aozora first responded to the Queen of Aldion.

"I should be fine."

She then turned to face the Dilbertan.

"Oh, so you're here?"

She twirled her sycthe as she mentally prepared herself.

Then finally, she faced the Saiderian.

"You as well? This should be interesting."
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:58 am

Great Solordia wrote:
Dilberta wrote:

"Good things, good things... now Jeffery? Hows the tent?" Sacrader asked to his butler, who seemed a bit stressed but relieved.

"Seriously? You can do better!" He screeched harshly, poor Jeff shuddered in fear. "I-I- As you wish your majesty! It will be done in no time!"

"OI! " Shaxx yelled from his tent placement , running over to the queen . "Listen while you may be of royalty. That does not give you the ability to act like what you are now..imagine if I had acted like that every time I didn't get what I wanted." Shaxx said in a calm and mature tone (yes. He is telling the queen off) and awaited the queens reply .

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:00 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora first responded to the Queen of Aldion.

"I should be fine."

"Oh, so you're here?"

"Indeed, this should be very interesting..." He answered, smirking.

- Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, Wielder of celestrial infernos

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:03 am

Dilberta wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:"Good things, good things... now Jeffery? Hows the tent?" Sacrader asked to his butler, who seemed a bit stressed but relieved.

"OI! " Shaxx yelled from his tent placement , running over to the queen . "Listen while you may be of royalty. That does not give you the ability to act like what you are now..imagine if I had acted like that every time I didn't get what I wanted." Shaxx said in a calm and mature tone (yes. He is telling the queen off) and awaited the queens reply .

"The tents are were you change into your armour, I offered to have the servants help but you never replied, you may sit in the spectating boxes until it is your turn"

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker, confused

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:04 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora first responded to the Queen of Aldion.

"I should be fine."

"Oh, so you're here?"

"Yes.i am here..I like your sythe, infact " Shaxx said . Taking something out of his tent "I also happened to bring a weapon.." Revealing the weapon to be Shaxx's pollaxe."I'm fairly certain that I can do something with this. May the best man win"

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 am

Aldion wrote:
Dilberta wrote:

"The tents are were you change into your armour, I offered to have the servants help but you never replied, you may sit in the spectating boxes until it is your turn"

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker, confused

"Oh.immterribly sorry, I won't be needing servants,thank you anyways "

-Lord Shaxx

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:08 am

Dilberta wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:"Good things, good things... now Jeffery? Hows the tent?" Sacrader asked to his butler, who seemed a bit stressed but relieved.

Sacrader turned to shaxx, his face looked concerned.

"Well I guess that statement's true, Jeffery! Let me do the work..."

He walked forward to his tent, grabbing a hammer and an axe, and began building. In a few minutes his tent had been built, five metres tall and ten metres wide, outside he sat on a stump fiddling with his axe.

"Hows that?" He smirked.

- Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, wielder of celestrial infernos
Last edited by Great Solordia on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dilberta
Lobbyist

Postby Dilberta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 am

Great Solordia wrote:
Dilberta wrote:

He walked forward to his tent, grabbing a hammer and an axe, and began building. In a few minutes his tent had been built, five metres tall and ten metres wide, outside he sat on a stump fiddling with his axe.

"Hows that?" He smirked.

"Alright..in that case. I had better go and prepare for the melee tournament.." Shaxx said, before walking over to his tent and beginning to dull his pollaxe ." I need to make it less deadly to be allowed to use it.."

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:12 am

Great Solordia wrote:
Dilberta wrote:

"Hows that?" He smirked.

"Impressive, but I don't know why no one used the pre-built tents"

Friently
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:15 am

The grass fluttered as the Emperors personal airship the Juliette touched down upon it. Moments later Emperor Bryan von Friently stepped out of the Airship, the wind bowing into his face and fluttering his uniform, along with him he brought his daughter Helene. "We have arrived, stay close to me, it may be a fun tourney but there is still a chance for it to be an ambush, but if that's the case we'll know it soon enough now let's go" he said to Helene

"then why did we come here? Isn't it too dangerous?" she said, Bryan laughed and put his hand on her shoulder "You got your PSF don't you? Never failed me. But never you mind all that, you enjoy the festivities here and i'll worry about any weapons pointed at us, this is a good chance to better relations with the Alshires after the war"

Bryan spotted Queen Alshire in the distance and walked up to her "Greetings Elizabeth how are you doing? What is there to do around here on this lovely day? Congratulations on gaining full power over Aldion by the way, welocme to the club. This is my daughter Helene, she wanted to come with me to the festivities" Helene stepped forward "Hello miss Alshire, congratulations on becoming a true Queen."
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates