NATION

PASSWORD

Faction ejection please?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Holy Empire of Loaf
Secretary

Founded: Jul 06, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Faction ejection please?

Postby Holy Empire of Loaf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Can we please have a method to remove nations from factions this time around? Last time some fools joined our factions and started indiscriminately launching, ultimately bringing the wrath of a major faction down upon us and getting us obliterated. An ejection power, whether through vote or group founder/delegate decision, would help greatly. Thanks for any response!
Holy Empire of Loaf, Founder of The Great Experiment

Holy Empire of Loaf
Secretary

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Holy Empire of Loaf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 pm

And is there any possibility only nations in the WA at the start of the game can play? The puppet armies kind of ruins it, and it becomes a game of who-has-more-puppets.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Holy Empire of Loaf wrote:And is there any possibility only nations in the WA at the start of the game can play? The puppet armies kind of ruins it, and it becomes a game of who-has-more-puppets.
That's no fun. Puppet states actually exist.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Holy Empire of Loaf wrote:Can we please have a method to remove nations from factions this time around? Last time some fools joined our factions and started indiscriminately launching, ultimately bringing the wrath of a major faction down upon us and getting us obliterated. An ejection power, whether through vote or group founder/delegate decision, would help greatly. Thanks for any response!
You can limit it only to your region
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Holy Empire of Loaf
Secretary

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Holy Empire of Loaf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Holy Empire of Loaf wrote:Can we please have a method to remove nations from factions this time around? Last time some fools joined our factions and started indiscriminately launching, ultimately bringing the wrath of a major faction down upon us and getting us obliterated. An ejection power, whether through vote or group founder/delegate decision, would help greatly. Thanks for any response!
You can limit it only to your region

This will work, thanks. So nations banned from the region are also banned from the faction?

Return to Vault 41