NATION

PASSWORD

The Bisemitriweekly Report, with Llamas

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Bisemitriweekly Report, with Llamas

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:21 pm

You can read the Bisemitriweekly Report here! It's by me!

I know, who would've guessed that from the extremely cryptic title?

If you have an idea for an article, or would like to contribute as a correspondent, just shoot me a telegram!
Last edited by The Republic of Llamas on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 pm

19 August, 2017 – Audible groans could be heard coming from the capitol as the most recent citizenship application was processed.

“Goddammit, not this fucker again,” responded Ikania when reached for comment.

“I literally came back from being DOSed just to spit on this app,” stated the newly reborn Milograd.

When asked to comment, Celestial Being Aumelodia declared “I don’t even know this guy, and I already hate him.”

Who is this mysterious individual getting such rave reviews from Lazarus’ greatest voices?

None other than Llamas, former Vice Chairman of the PRL. After a return from a long hiatus, Llamas came up with the goddamn awful idea of spoofing the Daily Show by starting a new paper called the “Bisemitriweekly Report.”

As of press time, Aumelodia was said to be desperately searching for any excuse to reject the app, possibly including Llamas’ formerly commission of felony treason against Lazarus during the Sinker War. However, he has now resigned himself to the fact that the Lazarene freedom movement needs any help it can get, no matter how pathetic.

The Bisemitriweekly Report airs a+bi times a fortnight, assuming Llamas gets drunk enough to spout such idiotic bullshit. Or maybe earlier. What am I gonna do about it? I’m an italicized text, not a cop.

The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:40 pm

20 August, 2017 – Shock broke out in the capitol today as Funkadelia’s approval rating dipped below Donald John Trump’s. (Yeah. His middle name is John. Doesn't sound very good, does it?)

“My approval ratings are tremendous, just, the absolute biggest,” declared Funkadelia. “One-hundred and ninety endorsements? This is one of the biggest crowds we’ve ever seen in history. I didn’t even, like, know there were 200 people in the region.”

“And, I mean, my opponents? They’ve only gotten there with three to five million illegal immigrants voting for them.”

When asked for evidence of this, Funkadelia simply pointed at Cormac, saying “Would Cormac ever support someone who said something wrong?” This reporter notes that Cormac is, indeed, known for sticking to good causes and very rarely switches sides, if ever.

However, I believe this isn't quite enough evidence. Despite having an individual of such impeccable character on his side, Donald Funk’s suggestion was somewhat difficult to swallow. If three to five million illegal residents are endorsing Loftegen, Funk’s closest rival, how does he have only 130 endorsements?

“(Unintelligible),” said Funk when reached for comment.

Clearly, the words of a political genius. “(Unintelligible)” shall echo throughout history as the rallying cry of all who supported Funkadelia’s grand coup of Lazarus. It’s the best defense of Funk they’ve managed to articulate so far, after all.

The Bisemitriweekly Report airs a+bi times a fortnight, assuming Llamas gets drunk enough to spout such idiotic bullshit. Or maybe earlier. What am I gonna do about it? I’m an italicized text, not a cop.

The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:17 pm

August 21, 2017 – Confusion broke out this week as Funkadelia and his cronies attempted to smear Llamas as a hypernationalist with no loyalty to any region.

“What… what the hell?” said one passerby who was asked to comment. “How does that even work?”

Indeed, after a rousing sermon in which Llamas pleaded with the international community to recognize the plight of Lazarus and support its struggle for liberty, Funkadelia recognized this threat to their oppressive regime for what it was and attempted to perform damage control.

Unfortunately, however, they found it impossible to do so even remotely cogently.

“This is the same thing Nazi Europa is doing, this is a blatant attempt at creating an aura of zealotry and nationalism within your ranks,” said one poster.

Because obviously, participating in NSGP politics out of a commitment to democracy is the exact same thing as supporting a vicious ideology calling for the violent extermination of particular races of people. To even begin to argue otherwise would result in bewildered looks and gasps of incredulity.

Meanwhile, Cormac tried a different track: Accusing former Vice-Delegate Llamas of being a foreigner with no connection to Lazarus simply seeking to gain more power for himself.

Yeah. Cormac tried that. I swear to god I’m not joking.

If you need the quote to believe it: “The idea that these people [Llamas and Ikania] are committed to Lazarus or anywhere else is absurd. They're committed to power grabs, plain and simple.”

Clearly, if there’s one person you can believe in this world, though, it’s Cormac, the Independent Defender Imperialist Raider whatever will get him elected today from Lazarus the West Pacific TRR TSP Europeia every notable region ever Osiris. There’s nobody I’d rather have guarding my baby than Cormac. Other than a dingo. Or maybe a pack of dingos. Perhaps I could call them “Lone Dingos United.” That sounds like a good, not-at-all oxymoronic name.

As for the claims that Funkadelia is a tyrannical dictator? “I absolutely am not,” said Funkadelia between banjections.

Truly the words of someone who is definitely not a dictator.

The Bisemitriweekly Report airs a+bi times a fortnight, assuming Llamas gets drunk enough to spout such idiotic bullshit. Or maybe earlier. I’m an italicized text, not a clock.
Last edited by The Republic of Llamas on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 pm

The Republic of Llamas wrote:“This is the same thing Nazi Europa is doing, this is a blatant attempt at creating an aura of zealotry and nationalism within your ranks,” said one poster.

Are you ever not going to find new and creative ways to call Funkadelia a fascist? More importantly, is the "resistance" ever going to do anything about you?

The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
The Republic of Llamas wrote:“This is the same thing Nazi Europa is doing, this is a blatant attempt at creating an aura of zealotry and nationalism within your ranks,” said one poster.

Are you ever not going to find new and creative ways to call Funkadelia a fascist? More importantly, is the "resistance" ever going to do anything about you?

You realize that's one of your people calling me a Nazi, right? Not a "Fascist." A Nazi. And unlike you I didn't whine and cry about it for the next day.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:28 pm

The Republic of Llamas wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:Are you ever not going to find new and creative ways to call Funkadelia a fascist? More importantly, is the "resistance" ever going to do anything about you?

You realize that's one of your people calling me a Nazi, right? Not a "Fascist." A Nazi. And unlike you I didn't whine and cry about it for the next day.

I'm going to need to see actual logs, but a "hypernationalist" -- especially in a gameplay context -- is not the same thing as a Nazi. We call people regionalists (I've also seen "ultraregionalist") all the time in gameplay and I don't think there is a single person who thinks that's the same as a real life nationalist. At least I would really hope not, but it's super hard to tell how far people will take things in this game these days.

The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
The Republic of Llamas wrote:You realize that's one of your people calling me a Nazi, right? Not a "Fascist." A Nazi. And unlike you I didn't whine and cry about it for the next day.

I'm going to need to see actual logs, but a "hypernationalist" -- especially in a gameplay context -- is not the same thing as a Nazi. We call people regionalists (I've also seen "ultraregionalist") all the time in gameplay and I don't think there is a single person who thinks that's the same as a real life nationalist. At least I would really hope not, but it's super hard to tell how far people will take things in this game these days.

Suspicaz Puppet wrote:This is the same thing Nazi Europa is doing, this is a blatant attempt at creating an aura of zealotry and nationalism within your ranks.

Swarshengaggen
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Swarshengaggen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:55 pm

This is something I'd consider to be a relatively low-quality satire.

If you'd really want to help the Resistance, you should up your game.
Forte S. Moralis, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of MLNM Auction & Exchange Houses, Inc.
also President & Commander-in-Chief of the Unified Federation of Swarshengaggen
Get Swarshy

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:I'm going to need to see actual logs, but a "hypernationalist" -- especially in a gameplay context -- is not the same thing as a Nazi. We call people regionalists (I've also seen "ultraregionalist") all the time in gameplay and I don't think there is a single person who thinks that's the same as a real life nationalist. At least I would really hope not, but it's super hard to tell how far people will take things in this game these days.

Suspicaz Puppet wrote:This is the same thing Nazi Europa is doing, this is a blatant attempt at creating an aura of zealotry and nationalism within your ranks.

How do you know who that guy is or which side he's affiliated with, or in what capacity?
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:I'm going to need to see actual logs, but a "hypernationalist" -- especially in a gameplay context -- is not the same thing as a Nazi. We call people regionalists (I've also seen "ultraregionalist") all the time in gameplay and I don't think there is a single person who thinks that's the same as a real life nationalist. At least I would really hope not, but it's super hard to tell how far people will take things in this game these days.

Oh, I didn't at all understand from your article that this was said about you. I thought you were saying it about Funkadelia. I apologize.

I have no idea who that person is, and I suspect Funkadelia doesn't either, but that's terrible and they shouldn't have said that.

Mostly Benevolent Tyranny
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly Benevolent Tyranny » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:07 pm

This load of baloney easily takes the medal of the week for utter nonsense. Better luck next time.
Marius Rahl
Fortitudine Vincimus!

Zaolat - Today at 7:15 PM
Drall turns everything he's involved in into an orgy.

The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Mostly Benevolent Tyranny wrote:This load of baloney easily takes the medal of the week for utter nonsense. Better luck next time.

Medal of the week for utter nonsense? Thank you! This is such a high honor :) I never expected to come out on top over SillyString!

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:42 pm

Mostly Benevolent Tyranny wrote:This load of baloney easily takes the medal of the week for utter nonsense. Better luck next time.

A Rahl hating on your work is basically an endorsement as far as I'm concerned. :p

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:06 am

Consular wrote:

A Rahl hating on your work is basically an endorsement as far as I'm concerned. :p

Not you too. Good grief.

Consular
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:53 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Consular wrote:A Rahl hating on your work is basically an endorsement as far as I'm concerned. :p

Not you too. Good grief.

Come on Cormac. Join the club.

The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:39 am

Consular wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:Not you too. Good grief.

Come on Cormac. Join the club.

Agreed. It's a pretty good sandwich.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:41 am

Consular wrote:

This is actually true. Also, When a Rahl doesn't hate on your work, they're actually despising it.

Strange creatures, them.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Mostly Benevolent Tyranny
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly Benevolent Tyranny » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:21 am

Consular wrote:

Looks like someone's been taking lessons from Glen-Rhodes and the book of paranoia.
Marius Rahl
Fortitudine Vincimus!

Zaolat - Today at 7:15 PM
Drall turns everything he's involved in into an orgy.

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:21 pm

I got a couple of good chuckles out of this, which is good, considering most of my gameplay reaction these days is rolling my eyes at whatever most of Osiris (Nothing against the Pharaoh, pretty cool guy), TWP, Balder (nothing against Rach, I like her), Funk and Co, and Cormac is putting out.
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Zaolat
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaolat » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Canton Empire wrote:I got a couple of good chuckles out of this, which is good, considering most of my gameplay reaction these days is rolling my eyes at whatever most of Osiris (Nothing against the Pharaoh, pretty cool guy), TWP, Balder (nothing against Rach, I like her), Funk and Co, and Cormac is putting out.

I'm pretty sure that is most people's reaction on all sides with you.
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms - TRR Forum | Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris - OFO Forum
Guide to the Gameplay Forum | NS Discord Links | One Stop Rules Shop
Max Barry on The Legend of Zelda
<Zaolat>: maxbarry: Have you played any Legend of Zelda video game?
<maxbarry>: I have NEVER played Zelda, I know that is shocking
Victim of the Flag Thief

Th Empire of Wymondham
Attaché

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Th Empire of Wymondham » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:06 am

Zaolat wrote:I'm pretty sure that is most people's reaction on all sides with you.

I can confirm from what I've seen that is indeed people reaction when they see Canton however I could attempt to organise a poll just to be sure
Unless stated otherwise my views are my own and do not necessarily represent those of NSToday or the Osiran Government
NSToday PR Director and Osiris Vizier of FA

Consular
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:25 am

Zaolat wrote:
Canton Empire wrote:I got a couple of good chuckles out of this, which is good, considering most of my gameplay reaction these days is rolling my eyes at whatever most of Osiris (Nothing against the Pharaoh, pretty cool guy), TWP, Balder (nothing against Rach, I like her), Funk and Co, and Cormac is putting out.

I'm pretty sure that is most people's reaction on all sides with you.

For someone who has been randomly commenting on how unhelpful my posts are, that was a pretty harsh and unhelpful comment to make my bro.

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:38 am

Consular wrote:
Zaolat wrote:I'm pretty sure that is most people's reaction on all sides with you.

For someone who has been randomly commenting on how unhelpful my posts are, that was a pretty harsh and unhelpful comment to make my bro.

It's unsurprising.
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Zaolat
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaolat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:28 am

Consular wrote:

I post in most threads in gameplay Consular. This is a text based game -- posting is how we play it. I'm not particularly sorry if that somehow upsets you. Feel free to put me on ignore. :)
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms - TRR Forum | Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris - OFO Forum
Guide to the Gameplay Forum | NS Discord Links | One Stop Rules Shop
Max Barry on The Legend of Zelda
<Zaolat>: maxbarry: Have you played any Legend of Zelda video game?
<maxbarry>: I have NEVER played Zelda, I know that is shocking
Victim of the Flag Thief

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay