NATION

PASSWORD

Notable Terrorist Groups YN Has Destroyed in Its History

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Trumpisslavia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Notable Terrorist Groups YN Has Destroyed in Its History

Postby Trumpisslavia » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:05 am

"This is Your Excellency the President of the United States Donald D. Dwarf bringing you the important question all governments around the world can and must gleefully answer (if a nation hasn't swam in rivers of traitors' blood, it's fucking weak and should be nuked). Lemme frame it this way:

Who or what did your nation's government crush with utmost glee during its existence?

Like I said, not difficult. Lemme give you as an example the greatest threat to US democracy -- and more importantly my presidency -- that ever sprung up from the Northeast: the Simpson Militia from (you guessed it!) Inoka. They were once headed by the Simpson siblings: Jojo (mfft), Alise (hahahahaha), and Manj (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Simpson. They formed it after I became Your Excellency the President of the United States Donald D. Dwarf and blocked all Dummycraps who were gonna warm up their seats alongside me and the GOP from holding office -- funny because Jojo was gonna be state attorney-general and Alise was gonna be fucking US senator. They were a puny group, tiny tiny group, never had much influence, but they had guns and bombs and backers, and tried to harm me. So I brought the full force of the Kappa Team on them -- they captured Alise, Miller made sure she was gangraped then beheaded in front of me, but her brother and sisters escaped.

Pity -- they won't be able to see her head sticking out of my office window. Sad!"

(His Excellency the President of the United States Donald D. Dwarf)
Donald D. Dwarf. Roy Joseph Moore. Miller Dwarf.
Maggie Simpson.
All dead.
Long live the United States
however short its life will be.

Call this nation the "United States". Not "America". not "Trumpisslavia". Just "United States".

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:35 am

Israel, USA, EU, and many, many other demonic, capitalist, and/or evil organisations.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

United Republic of Lepala
Envoy

Founded: Jul 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:55 am

A few assorted Jihad organizations, some hate groups, and the Third Reich.
The Elected Emperor is just a democratically elected official who is in office for life. No monarchy involved. I don't get what's hard to understand.
This nation does represent my political beliefs.
Ask questions here.
Democratic Empire of Romania wrote:A gift which flyes and when lands it does some radioactive boom-boom
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Strangling deranged terrorists with octopus legs before throwing their limp bodies into the Bermuda Triangle.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Only one, their defeatedness is debatable, and they have always been seen as a bunch of "provincial nutjobs" (Ian Kingson, Farming Minister 1985-88). The Union of Farmers was defeated, or so Mayor Petroshenko proclaimed, just a week before the 1987 election, and swiftly proscribed after her narrow victory. There are "only a dozen or two" members of the UoF in Tinhampton who remain unidentified, and almost all terror attacks plotted by them - with the exclusion of the "exploding stand" plot at the Tinhampton Agricultural Show in 2004 - have been thwarted. They still linger, but are all but dead.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Salian Realm
Envoy

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Salian Realm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:09 pm

The National Fascist Party, in its' original incarnation alongside its' LA (Salian for National Security Militia) paramilitary blackshirts, was an enemy of the Realm from 1934 to 1942, fighting alongside and against mobsters against the Royal Constabulary and Rural Mounted Police of the Realm even after the reclamation of Western Salia in 1934. It was not until the start of Salian involvement in the Pacific War that the fascists were defeated.

Prior to that, the League of Christian Communes and its' successor, the Salian Republican Army (SDA) fought against the Realm with terror bombings and shootings from 1859 to 1891, during the first three Anglo-Salian Wars and in between them. The League was destroyed in 1862 with the victory of Royal troops in the Salian Civil War and the second Anglo-Salian War, but the SDA continued resisting until 1891, when all of Western Salia was ceded to the British Empire after the third Anglo-Salian War.
The Salian Realm within the Republic of Salia is a constitutional parliamentary federal monarchy located in northeastern Kanaria. Founded in 1814 as the Salian Realm, it joined the Federal Republic of Kanaria in 1947 as one of the three constituent countries, and is administratively an autonomous area or republic within the FRK.

Prime Minister of Salia- Kristos Olessa, Salian National Party
Tricameral Parliament of the Realm
Traditional, trigender, tenacious
We too oppose the perfidious British and their plague god
Ilona of the House of Salia

Chuching
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuching » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Everyone with opposing political views residing in our nation!

Marsoslavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsoslavia » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:04 pm

- Brotherhood of Falanga
- Polish People's Liberation Army
- Ruthenian Bears
- Red Ruthenians
- Second Ukrainian Insurgent Army
- Salvation Front of Belarus
- The Flag
- Red Guard
- Free Serbian Army
- Slovenian Snakes
A nation of Slavic Mars' colonists who escaped from the nuclear apocalypse of Earth. We have not the Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism (and we will never be gay). Our ideology.
The nation doesn't represent my views. It was created for artistic purposes and it's 0% political.
Current year: 2170.

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:44 pm

• The Senators that voted to initiate the Dark Harvest genocide against sapient horses and their primary financial and political backers (initiated the Dark Harvest and the succeeding Future-Tech alien invasion, created the Zim Belters after they and their property were razed)
  • The Holy Christian Communes of TurtleShroom (Marxist and Tankie, Trotskyist, they initiated the Civil War, official death toll is less than two million, but most observers believe thet the total count on both sides is vastly higher)
  • The Sum Ting Wong Tong Hall (Marxist and Tankie, Trotskyist/Maoist, backed by PAS, but Pan-Asian States has more cells throughout the country, the name repeats "hall" twice because TS tradition asks foreign named groups to put an English description, and while they refused, TS uses it in their own media)
  • The Marxist Society of Friends (Quakers that practiced actual, full communism in the far south of the country, their """terrorist""" status was gained after the Civil War, the first rule of the Exclusion Zone is to not talk about the Exclusion Zone)
  • The Zim Belt (while TS claims victory, there are many cells and rogue agents hiding deep in the most uncharted parts of TS possible, these terrorists were created by TS' successful attempt to halt a genocide)
  • Medwedian terror cells and military filibuster brigades
  • Tens of thousands of small "chimera liberation" cells (almost always "lone lion" types)
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Free Federal States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Federal States » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:11 am

The Federal States supports our allies in the United States in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. In the 70s, we had a few Communist domestic terror groups but they never got strong enough to seriously challenge the government, even if they were a pain in the ass.
Don’t use NS stats except for changes in economics, political freedoms, or civil rights which may eventually make their way into written canon if I get tired of worldbuilding.

-Daniel Sanchez, President of the Federal States

Joija
Envoy

Founded: Jun 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Joija » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:44 am

We have eliminated the presence of Kalistrian far-right nationalists (we've been allies with the country since 1994) and their groups. We have also dismantled many religious fundamentalist groups. The Nazi Party of Joija (The Thunderbolts) have been obsolete since the 70s and mention of them is extremely taboo. Many far-right and far-left groups have tried to overthrow the government, but have been unsuccessful. Our current threat is the rise of Joijan nationalism, especially against non-white, non-Indigenous folk. This was highlighted in the Great Alhambra Mall shooting, and most members of Joijan Natives Only! have since been arrested for conspiracy to commit terrorist behaviour.
Hey guys. It's me, a dummy that runs a Mediterranean-climate island nation of 78 million idiots. Check us out, we're kinda warm and kinda cool. Sweeeeeet.

Funderland Helsberg suffers first fatal accident in 14 years / 2.1m Joijans test positive for COVID / Man arrested for looking at more people 'menacingly'

The Army of DxD
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Army of DxD » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:30 am

There's the following:

- Khaos Brigade
- Alliance of Hell
- Regalzeva's Army

And these were prior to the formation of the army. (The third is the reason why the Army of DxD was founded.)
The Army of DxD is an army tasked with defending the world from supernatural threats that aim to bring chaos to or destroy it. It is, for the most part, neutral in human politics (though it does slightly favour NATO), but will actively try to prevent a world war, and, in a war, will take a side if its bases, puppet territories and/or concessions are attacked enough.

Most of the stuff here is WIP.

Tech Level: MT, with leanings towards early PMT/FanT
A 11.142857 civilization, according to this index.

Diplomatic Mission Programme

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information