NATION

PASSWORD

The Wolfic Summer [PRIVATE]-[Request enterance by Telegram]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Wolflandil
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Wolfic Summer [PRIVATE]-[Request enterance by Telegram]

Postby Wolflandil » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:25 pm

There is nothing like Summer in Curceii, The Wolfic Capital city. The beautiful city is known for its signatures of treaties and international tourism. Two unlikely friends find themselves right at home in the brightly colored city.
But the Festival of Lupa, the month long festival stages great opportunity for foreign leaders to come and generally party. Caesar Tadeusz Sestimus and his Servant Xavier Vonstein do their best to make sure nothing goes awry.

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Xavier Vonstein would have changed his phyiscal form drastically looking more like agothic cirus vampire that will happily drain your soul from your pathetic and weak mortal body, literally."First day on the job being someone's bitch, isn't that the greatness?" He said in a mix of scarcasm and complaint."So, what are the plans for this Wolfic Summer, your highness?" Xavier say, trying to understand the list of do-tos that was not written in his language, that was mandrin or even in english, it seemed latin to him.
Last edited by -The Eurasian Empire- on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:57 pm

The Palace of Tadeusz, Curceii
Tadeusz in his dress uniform, wearing Lorica Musclulata, Hammered from pure silver, A purple tunic with gold trimmings and a white cloak with peacocks embroidered into it. Tadeusz puts on his gold laurel before walking over to Xavier. "My plans are to start the Festival of Lupa, the most important festival in Wolfic Culture. Many world leaders may show up to this event. We must make sure nothing goes wrong, but also enjoy ourselves."
Tadeusz picks out a peacock feather to put on his Lorica.
Tadeusz turns to the peacock and says something in ancient Wolfic, a language that very few people understand, the peacock bows and flies off.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:13 pm

(Note: You're gonna have to read the leader factbook for the leader to make sense.)

The dictator-warlord of Soyouso decided to arrive, along with their near identical (minus her red eyes and glasses) daughter, Annette, second in command General Tex Lacorty, and several guards of the secret Leth Trüper, Soyousian secret police. The daughter was in military get-up similar to her parent, but wore a golden crown and a leather biker jacket. She was but a tween and she already was in her punk phase. But to be honest, she may have just been mimicking the way the dictator dresses - a mix of posh, Nazi-like military get-up, and punk, usually dressing in black. They arrived, Annette being carried on a small platform with a regal purple throne made to fit her on it, her sitting on top of it cross-legged while playing with a voodoo doll made to look like the daughter of another leader from an enemy country on their continent. The dictator had one too, but they were not on it. Instead they chose to majestically fly into the area with their white parasol like Mary Poppins. The dictator wore their usual uniform, but wore the crown from when Soyouso was once a monarchy sometimes as they're a descendat of the royal family, technically a king because of this. In fact, they still call the leader's relatives princes and princesses for ceremonial purposes. They landed, pirouetted, and separated into the bodies of Skitty and Bartholomew. Lacorty kept a close eye on the area and the royals. If anyone tried anything, he'd beat them to a pulp.

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Wolflandil wrote:The Palace of Tadeusz, Curceii
Tadeusz in his dress uniform, wearing Lorica Musclulata, Hammered from pure silver, A purple tunic with gold trimmings and a white cloak with peacocks embroidered into it. Tadeusz puts on his gold laurel before walking over to Xavier. "My plans are to start the Festival of Lupa, the most important festival in Wolfic Culture. Many world leaders may show up to this event. We must make sure nothing goes wrong, but also enjoy ourselves."
Tadeusz turns to the peacock and says something in ancient Wolfic, a language that very few people understand, the peacock bows and flies off.

"I will do my best, Tadeusz." Xavier would be interested to see what was in store for him in this new life that has been made for him, working as Palace servant."Is there anything you would like me to do, master?" He said with him wanting to start this role of a servant quickly before leaders staet flood into the country so he'll have some professional experience in this unusual job for someone born of royalty.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:34 pm

-The Eurasian Empire- wrote:
Wolflandil wrote:The Palace of Tadeusz, Curceii

"I will do my best, Tadeusz." Xavier would be interested to see what was in store for him in this new life that has been made for him, working as Palace servant."Is there anything you would like me to do, master?" He said with him wanting to start this role of a servant quickly before leaders staet flood into the country so he'll have some professional experience in this unusual job for someone born of royalty.

Tadeusz looks at Xavier and says "As my servant you are to have the Position of Legate in the Praetorian guard. I need you to coordinate the positioning of guards and for you to greet in the Praetorian Salute. Follow my lead, Legate Vonstein."
Soyouso wrote:(Note: You're gonna have to read the leader factbook for the leader to make sense.)

The dictator-warlord of Soyouso decided to arrive, along with their near identical (minus her red eyes and glasses) daughter, Annette, second in command General Tex Lacorty, and several guards of the secret Leth Trüper, Soyousian secret police. The daughter was in military get-up similar to her parent, but wore a golden crown and a leather biker jacket. She was but a tween and she already was in her punk phase. But to be honest, she may have just been mimicking the way the dictator dresses - a mix of posh, Nazi-like military get-up, and punk, usually dressing in black. They arrived, Annette being carried on a small platform with a regal purple throne made to fit her on it, her sitting on top of it cross-legged while playing with a voodoo doll made to look like the daughter of another leader from an enemy country on their continent. The dictator had one too, but they were not on it. Instead they chose to majestically fly into the area with their white parasol like Mary Poppins. The dictator wore their usual uniform, but wore the crown from when Soyouso was once a monarchy sometimes as they're a descendat of the royal family, technically a king because of this. In fact, they still call the leader's relatives princes and princesses for ceremonial purposes. They landed, pirouetted, and separated into the bodies of Skitty and Bartholomew. Lacorty kept a close eye on the area and the royals. If anyone tried anything, he'd beat them to a pulp.

Caesar Tadeusz Sestimus noticed the arrivals of the Dictator of Soyouso and their family.The Caesar orders the Praetorian Guard to attention, whom all now have their fists on their chests in a salute. Tadeusz walks towards the Dictator Warlord and said "Salvete. Grata Curceii" (Hello. Welcome *to* Curceii) Tadeusz salutes exactly the same way the Praetorian guard is. "I was not expecting visitors before the festival began, so please excuse the lack of salutes. May I show you around the city?"

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:24 pm

The litter carrying little Annette was lowered, some of the soldiers dropping to all fours acting as stairs for her to come down, squinting as the royal made sure to grind at their spine a little bit with her combat boots. She held a black spiked bat that actually belonged to the dictator, one of the weapons they used in battle. In return for the greeting the general silently ordered (he had a set of hand/sound signals) to the soldiers to give the proper respect in return. The soldiers, him, and the two royals giving a perfect straight arm salute. Annette had clearly recieved training in doing it, her form looking too professional for a normal child. Soyousian children were expected to learn this.

"Dankerui!" Skitty said, the Soyousian equivalent of "Thank you very much,"

"A tour would be splendid. Any sort of unobvious etiquette we should know about this city? We wouldn't want to be rude guests." Skitty stated.

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Soyouso wrote:The litter carrying little Annette was lowered, some of the soldiers dropping to all fours acting as stairs for her to come down, squinting as the royal made sure to grind at their spine a little bit with her combat boots. She held a black spiked bat that actually belonged to the dictator, one of the weapons they used in battle. In return for the greeting the general silently ordered (he had a set of hand/sound signals) to the soldiers to give the proper respect in return. The soldiers, him, and the two royals giving a perfect straight arm salute. Annette had clearly recieved training in doing it, her form looking too professional for a normal child. Soyousian children were expected to learn this.

"Dankerui!" Skitty said, the Soyousian equivalent of "Thank you very much,"

"A tour would be splendid. Any sort of unobvious etiquette we should know about this city? We wouldn't want to be rude guests." Skitty stated.

Tadeusz adjusts his Laurel. "There are a few unobvious things about Wolfic Culture you would need to familiarize yourself with. It is advised you do not bow at a citizen or any person of power. It is the most common method of declaring a duel." Tadeusz with the group walks towards the Baths. "These are the Baths. Wolfic Citizens and tourists alike enjoy these, the water is cycled through a series of filters at least every 30 minutes to limit disease."
Tadeusz continues down the street "Over here is the Museum of Weaponry. Many weapons of different nationalities are on display here." Tadeusz than leads them to Capital Hill, where a pillar with Latin, Ancient Wolfic and Emu are translated from. "This is the Pillar of Running Claw, the Former king of the Emus. He disappeared mysteriously along with the Native Emus that were once here. Tadeusz than points at a Palace made out of Amythist. "That was his Palace, but now it is mine. The white palace next to the Purple one is where you shall be staying. It is advised the Leth Trüper work with the Praetorian guard." Tadeusz shows them where their rooms were, which all of them were made well enough for a galactic dictator. "If you shall excuse me, I need to speak to the Legate of the Praetorian Guard. Vale."

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Xavier would assume that was him, through would wait to see.He smiled, looking at the daughter of Skitty Turnabout, knowing who's blood she was made by the color in her eyes.Blood as the Imperator's lust for murder and chaos, fillingly with madness of eternal power, just like him.Annette would not be quite like her father, through the sadism of hers may have some similarities to him, not excessively extreme to be assured of.He would turn his eyes away to look at his master, waiting for a word of command for him to follow.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:46 pm

-The Eurasian Empire- wrote:Xavier would assume that was him, through would wait to see.He smiled, looking at the daughter of Skitty Turnabout, knowing who's blood she was made by the color in her eyes.Blood as the Imperator's lust for murder and chaos, fillingly with madness of eternal power, just like him.Annette would not be quite like her father, through the sadism of hers may have some similarities to him, not excessively extreme to be assured of.He would turn his eyes away to look at his master, waiting for a word of command for him to follow.

Tadeusz walks over to Xavier and states "The Praetorian guard has the honor of starting festivities this year. We are the Elite of the Elite, hell you have to be a level 6 to even be a legionary in the Praetorian Guard."
Tadeusz hands Xavier a dark purple cloak "This is the cloak of the Legate of the Praetorian Guard. Assemble the guard in capital hill and we will go from there."

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Wolflandil wrote:Tadeusz adjusts his Laurel. "There are a few unobvious things about Wolfic Culture you would need to familiarize yourself with. It is advised you do not bow at a citizen or any person of power. It is the most common method of declaring a duel."

Annette gave a wide smirk, eyes narrowing at the opportunity to test her new skill that her parents each taught her in preparation for being a possible choice for next leader. Lacorty caught the princess' expression and shook his head, with a "stop-it-before-you-ruin-shit-for-no-reason" look. She adjusted her glasses, grinning, silently letting him know supervision of her would be hard. Annette was troublesome, only obedient to her parents. She would make anyone else her toy to mess with when tedium stabs the brain.
Tadeusz with the group walks towards the Baths. "These are the Baths. Wolfic Citizens and tourists alike enjoy these, the water is cycled through a series of filters at least every 30 minutes to limit disease."

"Oh, we use filters for water cleansing as well. We are studying waterborne diseases in our labs by capturing them with that method. It's good to see such good, sanitary health standards." Lacorty commented.
Tadeusz continues down the street "Over here is the Museum of Weaponry. Many weapons of different nationalities are on display here."

Skitty, Bartholomew, and Annette were most interested in observing the weaponry, the first having a weapon collection of some kind and the second having a desire to have and learn about them.
Tadeusz than leads them to Capital Hill, where a pillar with Latin, Ancient Wolfic and Emu are translated from. "This is the Pillar of Running Claw, the Former king of the Emus. He disappeared mysteriously along with the Native Emus that were once here. Tadeusz than points at a Palace made out of Amythist. "That was his Palace, but now it is mine.

Bartholomew had a mournful expression missing his own parents who had lived in the palace he lives in.
The white palace next to the Purple one is where you shall be staying. It is advised the Leth Trüper work with the Praetorian guard." Tadeusz shows them where their rooms were, which all of them were made well enough for a galactic dictator. "If you shall excuse me, I need to speak to the Legate of the Praetorian Guard. Vale."

The Leth Trüpers, went to meet the local guard wherever they assembled, sharing dad jokes that they find hilarious until their authority comes to recognize their cooperation. Annette went with General Lacorty to look around some more while the dictator literally talked to themself in their room, then, shaken about something else, said a prayer to the high war god.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Low quietly arrived looking around rather shyly. "I feel strangely out of place here. I hope I don't ruin the mood of anything." His tone was rather soft. He tugged at his cloak "I hope there isn't a dress code to this place."
"Senpai, you seem rather strong worded recently, I know I don't talk much these days. Perhaps it's just a matter of time before you end up running into unexpected conversation." Death chuckled, seeming well more talkative than Low "I'm glad to be with you, it really is quite boring and gloomy watching over myself in my tomb back home, well most of the time. Its rather lively here though, it reminds me of the glory days!"
The two took in the look of the festival a bit overwhelmed by it.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Soyouso wrote:The Leth Trüpers, went to meet the local guard wherever they assembled, sharing dad jokes that they find hilarious until their authority comes to recognize their cooperation. Annette went with General Lacorty to look around some more while the dictator literally talked to themself in their room, then, shaken about something else, said a prayer to the high war god.

The Praetorian Guard chat with the Leth Trüpers and get along like close pals,despite serving such polar nations.
Low bloods wrote:Low quietly arrived looking around rather shyly. "I feel strangely out of place here. I hope I don't ruin the mood of anything." His tone was rather soft. He tugged at his cloak "I hope there isn't a dress code to this place."
"Senpai, you seem rather strong worded recently, I know I don't talk much these days. Perhaps it's just a matter of time before you end up running into unexpected conversation." Death chuckled, seeming well more talkative than Low "I'm glad to be with you, it really is quite boring and gloomy watching over myself in my tomb back home, well most of the time. Its rather lively here though, it reminds me of the glory days!"
Tadeusz activates his Angelicus only to haste his way towards Low and Death. Tadeusz lands 4 meters away. Tadeusz deactivated his Angelicus causing his color changing wings to fade."Dominus Low, Dominus Mors, Salvete. Grata Curceii." (Sir Low, Sir Death, Hello. Welcome *to* Curceii) Tadeusz puts his fist over his chest in the Praetorian Salute. "The festival is going to begin soon, with a surprise joint operation from the Soyusian Leth Trüper and the Praetorian Guard." Tadeusz points towards Capital Hill "That is where the main festivities will be starting along with where your residence for the festivities. Would you like me to accompany you to Capital Hill?"

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Wolflandil wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Low quietly arrived looking around rather shyly. "I feel strangely out of place here. I hope I don't ruin the mood of anything." His tone was rather soft. He tugged at his cloak "I hope there isn't a dress code to this place."
Tadeusz activates his Angelicus only to haste his way towards Low and Death. Tadeusz lands 4 meters away. Tadeusz deactivated his Angelicus causing his color changing wings to fade."Dominus Low, Dominus Mors, Salvete. Grata Curceii." (Sir Low, Sir Death, Hello. Welcome *to* Curceii) Tadeusz puts his fist over his chest in the Praetorian Salute. "The festival is going to begin soon, with a surprise joint operation from the Soyusian Leth Trüper and the Praetorian Guard." Tadeusz points towards Capital Hill "That is where the main festivities will be starting along with where your residence for the festivities. Would you like me to accompany you to Capital Hill?"

"I really thought you were going to to take me out." Low lightly laughs and catches his breath "Well, it's a pleasure being here, and I'll gladly accept your company. "
Death stares quite cautiously. "Wow, I haven't seen anything like you. But with that being said you probably haven't seen anything like me, Senpai." As his guard gradually lowers Death tufns to Low "I'm going to have a look around I have to tease the others that chose to stay in their tombs. Have fun while I'm off in others minds. If that's alright."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:19 am

Low bloods wrote:
Wolflandil wrote:Tadeusz activates his Angelicus only to haste his way towards Low and Death. Tadeusz lands 4 meters away. Tadeusz deactivated his Angelicus causing his color changing wings to fade."Dominus Low, Dominus Mors, Salvete. Grata Curceii." (Sir Low, Sir Death, Hello. Welcome *to* Curceii) Tadeusz puts his fist over his chest in the Praetorian Salute. "The festival is going to begin soon, with a surprise joint operation from the Soyusian Leth Trüper and the Praetorian Guard." Tadeusz points towards Capital Hill "That is where the main festivities will be starting along with where your residence for the festivities. Would you like me to accompany you to Capital Hill?"

"I really thought you were going to to take me out." Low lightly laughs and catches his breath "Well, it's a pleasure being here, and I'll gladly accept your company. "
Death stares quite cautiously. "Wow, I haven't seen anything like you. But with that being said you probably haven't seen anything like me, Senpai." As his guard gradually lowers Death tufns to Low "I'm going to have a look around I have to tease the others that chose to stay in their tombs. Have fun while I'm off in others minds. If that's alright."

"Death, if you are talking about spirits of the dead they are all out partying with the mortals. Its the one day they can actually be out of the Underworld,Well with the acception of the Sestimus family. My grandfather and his counterparts rule with a iron fist,and I barely persuaded them to let the spirits out only for this month."Tadeusz' brown eyes dim a little before returning to their normal color. "Capital hill is this way" Tadeusz walks to Capital Hill .

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Wolflandil wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I really thought you were going to to take me out." Low lightly laughs and catches his breath "Well, it's a pleasure being here, and I'll gladly accept your company. "

"Death, if you are talking about spirits of the dead they are all out partying with the mortals. Its the one day they can actually be out of the Underworld,Well with the acception of the Sestimus family. My grandfather and his counterparts rule with a iron fist,and I barely persuaded them to let the spirits out only for this month."Tadeusz' brown eyes dim a little before returning to their normal color. "Capital hill is this way" Tadeusz walks to Capital Hill .

"That's nice, that means I won't freak too many out today." Death snickers. "It definitely will add variety to population, and possibly make the majority happy to see their loved ones."
"I don't think I would like such a thing though." Low shrugged as he followed "I do like it here, it's always a treat to get out and relax a bit."
If you can see us...

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 am

Low bloods wrote:
Wolflandil wrote:"Death, if you are talking about spirits of the dead they are all out partying with the mortals. Its the one day they can actually be out of the Underworld,Well with the acception of the Sestimus family. My grandfather and his counterparts rule with a iron fist,and I barely persuaded them to let the spirits out only for this month."Tadeusz' brown eyes dim a little before returning to their normal color. "Capital hill is this way" Tadeusz walks to Capital Hill .

"That's nice, that means I won't freak too many out today." Death snickers. "It definitely will add variety to population, and possibly make the majority happy to see their loved ones."
"I don't think I would like such a thing though." Low shrugged as he followed "I do like it here, it's always a treat to get out and relax a bit."

"Relaxation is very common in Curceii, but for the first 24 hours of the festival of is very energetic." Tadeusz approaches the Praetorian guard and the Leth Trüper. He than gives orders to the Centurian Primus to order the Guard into ranks. Tadeusz than turns to the highest ranking officer of the Leth Trüper present and says "Could you please order your Trüpers into rank opposite of the Praetorian guard."

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:57 am

"O' course. Juzt one second" General Edelein Hovest had a very heavy Soyousian accent. She barked a command at the Leth Trüpers, who nodded, a little startled, getting into place. "Ull-roight, I wiill let them know now that I have tzheir attention."

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:50 am

Soyouso wrote:"O' course. Juzt one second" General Edelein Hovest had a very heavy Soyousian accent. She barked a command at the Leth Trüpers, who nodded, a little startled, getting into place. "Ull-roight, I wiill let them know now that I have tzheir attention."

"Gratias." The Praetorian guard barks out in unison "Ave Caesar Tadeusz et Respublicae!" and all of their eyes start glowing as they activate their magical powers.
Tadeusz activates his Nightshot, which shifts colors from Red,Blue,Purple,Gold, and Green.Tadeusz barks out a order in ancient wolfic before firing his Nightshot in the air.Jets of fire,magical swords, lighting, and a whole other multitude of magical powers full the sky colliding with one another to form a rainbow of a dangerous display. The display than collides with the Nightshot, which explodes outwards creating a ring out of the display replacing it with color changing sparkles The populous cheers,as that move has not been done since Nico became Mystic of the underworld.

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:36 am

Xavier stays watching the display, with astonishment of magical beauty that isn't used for warfare, the destruction and extermination of life, as it seen here it made for peace, harmony, and joy for the celebration of their leader, the people, and nation for all the hardships that were given to have such a fantastical festival.He'd smile.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Wolflandil wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"That's nice, that means I won't freak too many out today." Death snickers. "It definitely will add variety to population, and possibly make the majority happy to see their loved ones."

"Relaxation is very common in Curceii, but for the first 24 hours of the festival of is very energetic." Tadeusz approaches the Praetorian guard and the Leth Trüper. He than gives orders to the Centurian Primus to order the Guard into ranks. Tadeusz than turns to the highest ranking officer of the Leth Trüper present and says "Could you please order your Trüpers into rank opposite of the Praetorian guard."

"Wait how long is this festival? Sorry for so many questions it all just sort of hit me." He face palms as if he had mad a mistake. "As for relaxation I just mean to loose some of the tension in me, I've been vary... Aggressive, as of lately. Unsure why, it's nothing to worry about though. I'm looking to have some fun to release such aggression."
If you can see us...

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:41 pm

A strange car entered the city via one of the main highways, and came to a stop in a parking lot near the other characters. Marty phased out and opened the door for his mother, father, and girlfriend.

Wyatt: "Hello! Sorry if we're late, things have been busy and it was short notice."

Marty: "I bought my first car! And I payed for it myself!"

Larisa: "Marty, you've told about a hundred people that today. Can it."
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Arctica-Aleutia wrote:A strange car entered the city via one of the main highways, and came to a stop in a parking lot near the other characters. Marty phased out and opened the door for his mother, father, and girlfriend.

Wyatt: "Hello! Sorry if we're late, things have been busy and it was short notice."

Xavier's purple cloak given by Master Tadeusz would unintentionally catch on fire.He kinda likes it wearing it, made him feel special, oh well, he'd still have his original outfit on, that was fire-proof.(You can what he looks in the link, that is my first post.)."Greetings, Master Wyatt, Lady Larisa, and Young Lord Marty, welcome to my master's festival.I will provide any assistance you may need if my master hasn't ordered me to do otherwise." He said calmly, giving a bow to the Wizzard.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Wolflandil
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Arctica-Aleutia wrote:A strange car entered the city via one of the main highways, and came to a stop in a parking lot near the other characters. Marty phased out and opened the door for his mother, father, and girlfriend.

The moon shines a bright Purple, the color of Celebrations
"You missed the beginning of the festival." Tadeusz looks at the car and frowns. "It is unadvised to drive an automobile in the day, the fines for doing so are horrid."Tadeusz walks over and shakes Wyatt's hand. "Welcome to my country,Wyatt."he turns to Larisa.
"Hello Larisa."Tadeusz finally turns to Marty "Congratulations. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Wolflandil wrote:

The moon shines a bright Purple, the color of Celebrations
"You missed the beginning of the festival." Tadeusz looks at the car and frowns. "It is unadvised to drive an automobile in the day, the fines for doing so are horrid."Tadeusz walks over and shakes Wyatt's hand. "Welcome to my country,Wyatt."he turns to Larisa.
"Hello Larisa."Tadeusz finally turns to Marty "Congratulations. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Marty's girlfriend walks over from the other side of the car. "And I'm Melody, Marty's girlfriend. He invited me to come with him.

Marty: "I guess we should have done some more research about transportation, I didn't realize cars were illegal... well, as long as it doesn't get taken to a junkyard while I leave it there, it's fine. Also, it's completely electric, so it didn't add any pollution to the air here."

Wyatt greeted Tadeusz cheerfully, and warily said hello to Xavier.
Last edited by Arctica-Aleutia on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents