NATION

PASSWORD

Nation Activity Glitch

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Nation Activity Glitch

Postby Lenlyvit » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Ive noticed a nation glitch that can be quite serious. Both https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cupcake_aurora and https://www.nationstates.net/nation=war ... _in_colour moved into the region Sheeple today at minor update, yet one says 16 days of inactivity and the other says more than 2 days. Both were logged into today, and both of their activity feeds show happenings that can't have happened. Is NS broke? Will our nations start to CTE?
Last edited by Lenlyvit on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Are you talking about "Most Recent Government Activity"? Because mine says 10 days ago. That's because I've got "stay logged in" checked and don't answer issues, post on the RMB, or participate in the WA. I've seen it as high as 32 days ago when I'm active for literally hours a day. I don't know exactly what Most Recent Government Activity encompasses, but I know that forum posting isn't part of it.

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Are you talking about "Most Recent Government Activity"? Because mine says 10 days ago. That's because I've got "stay logged in" checked and don't answer issues, post on the RMB, or participate in the WA. I've seen it as high as 32 days ago when I'm active for literally hours a day. I don't know exactly what Most Recent Government Activity encompasses, but I know that forum posting isn't part of it.

Can this thread be removed? I believe I may be wrong, and would like it to be.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Eluvatar
Director of Technology

Founded: Mar 31, 2006
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eluvatar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:13 am

Lenlyvit wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Are you talking about "Most Recent Government Activity"? Because mine says 10 days ago. That's because I've got "stay logged in" checked and don't answer issues, post on the RMB, or participate in the WA. I've seen it as high as 32 days ago when I'm active for literally hours a day. I don't know exactly what Most Recent Government Activity encompasses, but I know that forum posting isn't part of it.

Can this thread be removed? I believe I may be wrong, and would like it to be.

Locked.
To Serve and Protect: UDL

Eluvatar - Taijitu member

Return to Technical